The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just A Pair Of Tits

It was late at night, and Mary was closing up at the small theater where she worked. She was locking the front entrance when she heard her co-worker David, who was the only one inside with her.. “Hey Mary, look at this.”

Mary turned around. David was walking towards her, with his phone facing her, arm outstretched. She instinctively looked at the phone screen. There was a swirling, repeating pattern on the screen. Mary focused a bit more on the screen, wondering why David was showing her this. It did look a little familiar.

In her confusion, it took her a moment to process that David had said something else once she was looking at the screen. “You are just a pair of tits”

Mary furrowed her brow and squinted, but didn’t look away from the spiral. She couldn’t put her finger on why it was so familiar to her. This was just getting stranger. “I’m…what?”

“You are just a pair of tits,” David replied matter-of-factly.

Mary thought she should be feeling more outraged, but the spiral was pretty distracting.

“I’m…no.”

She couldn’t believe David would be so crude to her, she thought. Why would David reduce her to just her breasts—let alone call them tits? She hated that word. Sure, her breasts got lots of attention from other people, but she was more than just that. She was an intelligent, hard working woman who was going to figure out what this spiral reminded her of.

It was getting hard to figure that out with David also talking at her. “You are just a pair of tits. Your name is Titties.”

This was just absurd, Mary thought. Just because she was full figured didn’t mean that David should be talking to her like this. Part of her wanted to yell at him, but she was just about to figure out why the spiral seemed so familiar. It was on the tip of her tongue. It took her a few seconds to realize that she hadn’t replied to David.

“No…my name is…Mary”

Now Mary can go back to staring at the spiral, but David immediately repeated himself, same as before.

“You are just a pair of tits. Your name is Titties”

This has to be some sort of prank, Mary thought. Best to just stay silent.

She was just going to ignore David and keep looking at the spiral. She definitely had seen it before, and recently—but where? Some time passed while she thought and stared, and David started speaking to her again. He was saying a lot but Mary ignored him.

He was probably making more comments about her breasts, she thought. Ok, so her tits looked nice and it was fun when people played with them, but wasn’t there more to Mary than just that? She thought about her tits, and the thoughts seemed to swirl and haze along with the spiral.

It made sense that when people looked at her, all they saw were her tits. Just like all she saw was the spiral. After all, her tits were so big and inviting, just like the spiral was. Freeing her tits was like freeing herself. And this spiral was helping her with that.

The spiral…freeing herself…that’s when it hit her. That’s what the spiral reminded her of! Her name was Titties! And she was just a pair of tits. Titties giggled as she freed herself from her shirt.

The spiral was telling her more, and squeezing her tits. Squeezing her. Tits are best seen from above. So Titties got down on her knees, and tilted her head up to keep looking at the spiral.

The spiral asked her, what do tits want more than anything in the world? Titties giggled and already knew the answer. She remembered everything from last time!

“To have a nice big cock in between them!” Titties cheered.

The spiral laughed. Titties was going to get what she wanted.

The spiral sat in a chair nearby and told Titties to crawl towards him. She stared at the spiral as she did what she was told. She could feel herself swinging with each crawling step. She was just a huge pair of tits, swinging towards the spiral, swinging towards his nice big cock.

Titties got closer to the spiral and raised her tits up high, thrusting out freely.

Titties could feel that cock in between her now. She pressed her massive rack together so that she was entirely wrapped around the cock. She loved being just a pair of tits, it was so easy. She didn’t have to think because tits don’t have a brain. All she had to do was pump up and down on this cock. That’s what the spiral was telling her now.

Up and down. Up and down.

The spiral was telling Titties to repeat after him.

“You are David’s titfuck slut”

“I am David’s titfuck slut,” Titties giggled. She was too dumb to know what words meant now, but she also didn’t know how to disobey the spiral. It was so deliciously silly to repeat whatever gibberish he was saying. As long as she could keep rubbing herself on the spiral’s hard cock, she was happy.

“David is your master.”

“David is my master,” Titties said. It didn’t matter who David was. It didn’t matter who she was. All that mattered was that she was a fat pair of tits doing what they were meant to do—servicing a needy cock.

“David is the spiral.”

“David is the spiral,” Titties said and laughed. It was all just so silly. She knew who the spiral was, but who was David?

“Keep saying that David is the spiral,” the spiral said.

Titties repeated it to herself over and over again and she bounced herself up and down on the cock. The spiral was talking over her. David was talking over her. David was the spiral. David was her master. Which meant the spiral was her master. Which meant her master was talking to her right now. She listened while she repeated her mantra.

“Since David is the spiral, this means that David can control you like this. Just by looking at him, you are one finger snap away from dropping to your knees and becoming Titties. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master,” Titties smiled. It all made sense now. David is the spiral. He commands her.

The spiral went away, but David stayed. So the spiral actually never left her view. She stared intently at him while she pumped his cock.

She could see her master smirk. “Let’s test this out right now. AWAKE!”

David clapped his hands together suddenly, startling Mary. Everything seemed out of place. She remembered she was in the theater, closing up, but then…she was kneeling on the floor? Her breasts were out? David had his dick out? She recoiled in horror and disgust.

“Whoa whoa what the FUCK! David, what are you doing? Why the fuck am I topless? What’s going on?”

Mary stood up and frantically tried to put her top back on. David seemed undisturbed, sitting in his chair with his hands clasped in front of him, making no attempt to cover himself. He laughed.

“Well, Mary,” he said her name as if he was challenging her on it, “if you must know. I’ve been hypnotizing you with this phone app every single night we’ve been on the closing shift together. But I’m tired of paying for the subscription, it’s so expensive! So I figured I’d try out a way that I can hypnotize you for free.”

Mary couldn’t believe what she’d been hearing. “You’ve been…hypnotizing me? Making me act like a slut for you? What the fuck is wrong with you? No…I don’t believe it. You’ve drugged me, or something. I’m going to call the cops. Your life is over.”

Mary pulled out her phone and started walking away from David. She heard him yell. “No, your life is over!”

Then she heard him snap his fingers.

Mary stopped walking. She turned around and looked at David, who was grinning. She cackled and his face fell.

“Was that you trying to ‘hypnotize’ me again? That’s rich! You think I’ll be at your beck and call just by you snapping your fingers? Think again, creep. Nothing can help you now”

Mary watched David sit up and snap his fingers again.

Titties dropped to her knees. She was looking at her master when he snapped his fingers. He was the spiral that hypnotized her. She instinctively dropped her phone and took off her top. She was just a pair of tits, and her master had to see her. She noticed her master had his cock out. She had to wrap herself around it. She started crawling towards him.

David leaned back and nervously laughed to himself. “Ok, good thing I tested that. I have to be careful about how I phrase my commands. But holy shit, I can hypnotize her without the app!”

David focused his attention back on Mary, who was now wrapping her tits around his re-hardening cock.

“Ok, Titties. Listen to my commands while you do what you do best.”

She started lifting herself up and down on his cock and started intently at him.

“From now on, you will become Titties whenever I snap my fingers—whether you can see me or not.”

“Yes, master,” Titties mindlessly replied.

“And you will never, I mean NEVER, be able to tell anyone about what I do to you, even when you are Mary, do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“Good. You are my titfuck slave forever. Say it back to me.”

“I am your titfuck slave forever.” And Titties meant it.