The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Persons under the age of eighteen are advised not to read this as it may pervert their minds and stunt their growth…

OK here we go... Much thanks to Mudak for his assistance with editing.

The junction before Abbey Rhodes.

“And do you, Abigail Claire Clancy; take this man, to be your lawfully wedded husband?” The bishop asked, his ruddy complexion blending into the purple silk he wore over his robes. His half-rimmed glasses shone with the reflection of the bible clasped in his swarthy hands.

Abbey’s hazel eyes darted back and forth between him and her groom, my friend, Adam. God she’s beautiful.

I’ve wanted Abbey since I first started looking at girls. She was the quintessential girl next door. You know the kind of girl who’s amazingly beautiful and doesn’t even know it. That was Abigail, great legs, gorgeous face, and genuinely kind and sweet. I think I’ve loved her since kindergarten.

All through high school I wanted to tell her… I tried God did I try. But she was always so far beyond my reach. I was the pale, sickly kid with the bad headaches and she was… well, her. Whilst I was struggling to make a B & C average, she was captain of the cheerleading, debate and swimming teams.

Then it happened, I collapsed in the main auditorium on graduation day, blood streaming from my nose and ears. Abbey was the first one by my side; she was such a nice person, she looked down at me, my blood staining her black robes and called for an ambulance. It was no wonder I dreamt of her each night.

She ended up being valedictorian and got a university scholarship; I ended up being diagnosed as having a brain too large for my skull, and getting surgery. I didn’t see Abbey again for six years. That’s when I met Adam.

You know how you make yourself promises… like when you get a new job, you tell yourself you’ll put more money into your pension, or buy income protection. When I found out what I was capable of, I promised not to force Abbey to love me; I promised not to force anyone.

Adam Rhodes was everything I should have been, almost as tall as me but broader across the shoulders. Athletic and smart he was one of the youngest barristers in the city and captain of the state rugby team. She and Adam had met and fallen in love at uni. Once I had located which university Abbey was studying at, I introduced myself to her boyfriend; after a little bit of mental stimulation, he and I had become good friends. It had been Adam’s idea to introduce me to his girlfriend.

The intervening years had been good to her. The smile lines really suited her and her inner beauty radiated through her every pore. I checked her mind; she didn’t recognise me and every time I saw them together it rent open a new wound in my already tortured soul.

At first, she liked me because her boyfriend liked me, then later it was because she liked who I was. She was so sweet, she couldn’t hate anyone… even mild dislike was a stretch for her. Then Adam asked me if I thought Abbey would marry him? God I wished I hadn’t been honest with him, if I’d only said she wouldn’t. Christ I wished I’d lied to the man then and there, but I didn’t and the look of relief on his face as he showed me the ring tore through me.

I tried pointing out the few flaws in their relationship. I argued with him, trying to get him to change his mind; but they were in love, and she had said yes.

The night before the wedding I had cast one final die and now stood watching, waiting to see how it landed.

Abbey’s wide eyes shone through the fine mesh veil making her look even more pure than she was in reality. The white shroud tapered down to mid jaw, emphasising her high cheekbones and pursed lips…the tips of two pearly freshly whitened teeth visible as she chewed on her bottom lip in contemplation.

Her knuckles went white around the bouquet. The silk of her wedding dress gripped her waist; its cut forced the viewer’s eyes past her exquisite chest, over her bare shoulders and to her slender neck, behind which it clasped, showing the gentle curve of her spine. The tailor had been worth every cent of his fee. It hugged, it flared, and it hid the high heels she had to be wearing to bring her to a five eleven height that towered over Adam.

She drew her breath and I turned back into the rectory; I did not want to hear her answer. I knew what she was thinking and how she was going to respond. No one would notice my absence. Despite being his best friend, I was not his best man. This was hardly surprising given the conversations we had been having lately.

I emerged into the springtime midday sunlight and began descending the granite steps outside the cathedral. I groped around in my pocket for a couple of the pain pills I had hoped I wasn’t going to need; gritting my teeth I swallowed them and walked towards the first limo in line. The bells were just starting up as I climbed in the front with the driver. My frontal lobe ached as I reinforced the tendril of thought controlling the uniformed man beside me.

He and I waited patiently for the requisite photos and rice throwing—God what a ridiculous custom—and then wheeled forward, the driver lumbered his large frame out of the Rolls to open the door for Mr and Mrs Rhodes. I could not believe she was taking his name, Abbey Rhodes, what an unfortunate moniker. Once everyone was aboard the driver took off. A modicum of thought made sure the happy couple didn’t notice me. There was supposed to be an hour before the reception, giving everyone time to get there. That was their plan… it wasn’t what was going to happen.

I closed my eyes and directed my thoughts behind me; I have always found it easier to visualise a radar screen. People appear as those blurry green pips and by narrowing my focus; I could contact… or ping, those people. Just like radar there’s a range limit so whatever I do has to be either completely forgotten or completely permanent.

In the cabin of the Rolls, Abbey and Adam had found the champagne, and were giggling about something banal… I insinuated myself amongst their mental processes, and began working. This is where it got really difficult, I had to work both their minds at the same time and still control the limo driver. Do you have any idea how difficult that is? No two people think even remotely alike, and I was trying to make all three of them do what I wanted at the same time. Hopping my thoughts from one part of their cerebrums to another I located what I needed and pushed. My eyes started watering and I’m sure my nose was bleeding but I felt their consciousnesses slowly slipping away.

Eventually I lowered the screen between us and turned around in place, they were both slumped in their seats… no seatbelts, tsk tsk tsk.

“Pull over” I told the driver, my hands holding my aching forehead. When we eventually stopped, I got out, walked around, and got into the back of the car. Once I’d confirmed they were asleep, I sat between them, put my hand on Abbey’s knee and raised the screen.

Ignoring the angelic sleeping Abbey I poured all my concentration into Adam’s skull…

“Adam, my dear friend, are you awake?”

“Mmm” he groaned unconsciously.

“Adam, didn’t I warn you this would happen?” I kept my voice even and warm, we were best friends after all.

“Warned?” Adam managed to slur. Whilst his eyes didn’t open, his mind took every bit of information I was pouring into it.

“Abbey… she left you, didn’t she?

“Left me?”

“Yes, remember? She left you at the hotel after the wedding”

“Mmm” he groaned again, his mind searching for verification amongst the memories I was busily planting.

“I did warn you didn’t I, my old friend?”

“Yes”

“What are you going to do?” sweat broke out on my brow as I pillaged his mind; I was still keeping Abbey asleep and the chauffer oblivious.

“Do?” He was slowly coming round, giving me one more thing to keep track of. I diverted more of my limited brainpower to making him think she wasn’t in the car with us. By now, I definitely did have a nosebleed.

“You’ve got to tell everyone that she’s not coming… that she’s left for good… that she betrayed you.”

“Can’t… can’t you do it?” his eyelids were fluttering and his body shifted on the cream leather seat.

“I can’t Adam, you know I would … but I can’t. You didn’t want me to be here, you told me to go away, don’t you remember?”

“I’m so sorry Marc, You were right. She just… why’d she say yes? Why not call the whole wedding off? I just don’t understand what I did wrong.”

I felt bad for the guy, he’d done nothing wrong… he just got in the way.

“Adam, you’ve got to understand… it’s not your fault. You did everything right, this was her decision.”

Concentrating hard I put him back to sleep, this was actually easier than putting thoughts in his head; it was still giving me a headache but the nosebleed was stopping.

I retrieved some ice from the champagne bucket and pressed it against the bridge of my nose. I got out of the still parked car and returned to the front passenger seat. I took a few more of the pain meds and revived the driver. I gave the chauffeur the address to my car and relaxed back into my seat as he pulled out into traffic. Before long we’d reached the dingy deserted little side street where I’d parked my car. I unloaded Abbey from the rear of the Rolls Royce and planted instructions in the drivers mind. Once he’d taken the still sleeping Adam around the corner, I made him forget having ever seen me. That little effort started my nose bleeding again; I wished I’d brought some more of that ice with me. Stuffing my hanky up my nose, I loaded Abbey into the boot of my four-wheel drive. I closed off my mind and gave it about twenty minutes to ease its raging, before driving out of the city and into the foothills.

Within three hours, the urban sprawl had given way to rolling green hills, pastoral lands and finally was starting to convert into woodlands. About another hour later, a thumping sound began emanating from the boot. It was still about thirty kays from my place in the woods so I ignored the noise and continued driving.

My headache was about gone by the time we had reached our destination and, rather than stopping, I found her mind and sent her back to sleep. I turned the car around and waited until the garage door had closed before swallowing more pills.

“Hi Abigail, how are you feeling?” I strived to maintain the same warm even tone that I’d used with Adam.

We were in the subbasement of my place; it was an older style log cabin. I’d originally bought it shortly after my first aneurysm, when I’d first starting hearing what people were thinking. The isolation of this place was its primary drawcard; hell… at the time I bought it that was the only attractive feature. Two years, several tens of thousands of dollars and a lot of work later, it had all the conveniences of a much more modern home. Including… (Provided the weather was good, the winds were favourable and the Gods were in a pleasant mood) satellite TV.

“Marc? Is that you? Where’s Adam?” her head moved around in the darkness.

“It is… I asked you how you were feeling.”

“I’m freezing, where am I?” her head had locked onto the direction of my voice; I ignored her question and lit a candle in the dark room.

“Didn’t I warn you this was going to happen” steam came from my mouth as an accompaniment to the words. She was right, it was cold in here and I was dressed far more comfortably than she was.

“Marc… I can’t see.” She whimpered

“Didn’t I?” my headache was back in full force and it was making it hard for me to keep my voice level.

“Yes… Where am I?

“I warned you… and you still disobeyed me… didn’t you?”

“Please Marc… you’ve got to let me go” in the flicker of the candle I could see black lines on her face, as tears streaked through her mascara and eye shadow.

I took the opportunity to evaluate how she was dressed. I’d seen it when I’d gotten her in from the car, but now I really had a chance to appreciate it. Gone was the bridal gown, leaving her in only her undergarments. Her dainty feet were shod in a pair of white stilettos that elevated her by about five inches. White nylon stockings encased her shapely legs up to the lace bands that wrapped around her milky thighs. An ivory garter belt rested on her hips and over the top of a thin strip of white silk that barely covered her shaven sex. Her breasts were ensconced in a corset that tapered down to her hips; on her arms’ she still wore opera gloves. Despite the darkness of the room, she wore a black blindfold and she stood in the middle of the cellar with her arms handcuffed above her head.

“Abbey…” I sighed as I thought how best to word what I was going to say next. “I need you to understand… I gave you a warning… a choice, and you ignored me. So like a child who’s done something bad… you need to be punished.” I was walking around the room and by the time I’d finished speaking, I was standing in front of her.

“Please Marc… Don’t hit me” she tried to shy away from me but couldn’t get far with her hands secured above her head. Her long brown hair fell from its loose ponytail and settled on her shoulders.

“Abbey… my dear sweet girl, you’ve known me long enough to know I’m not a violent man.” My hands idly stroked over her exposed flesh. “Petty, cruel and vindictive yes, but never violent.” I whispered the last in her ear as my hand caressed her inner thigh.

I turned and walked to the other side of the room, my wingtips echoing on the poured cement of the floor.

“Where’s Adam?”

“Adam’s not here… but he knows you decided to leave him. That you chose to get married and then abandon him.”

“I didn’t choose that, you did…” Her tears were running full steam now.

“You had your chances Abigail. Adam only knows what happened today, not the decision you made last night.

“Marc… Please, what are you going to do?” her voice was so quiet it barely reached me on the other side of the room.

“We, not me. We… are going to make some changes. For starters, from now on you’re going to listen to me and when I tell you to do something you will do it, understood?”

“Marc… please, let me go.”

“No, Abbey.” I turned to the door and extinguished the candle, striding out and leaving her alone in the darkness, I closed the door behind me. “Not this time.”

I was sitting in my armchair in my darkened living room. I had a glass of scotch in one hand and a bottle of pain pills in the other. My eyes were closed and I was focusing on Abigail, hard. I found her nervous system and began… tweaking… her pleasure receptors. Then my mind went looking for her nexus, and with a goodly bit of effort, turned it from a receptor into a switch. An externally controllable switch.

I washed down two more of the pills and flicked on the telly. I think I fell asleep during the late news.

I came down the stairs carrying a cup of coffee; the sound of my bare feet against the hardwood treads was quiet compared to the light snoring coming from the room below. Abigail stood slumped forward bent at the waist, her weight hung on her handcuffed wrists. The angle of her shoulders looked shockingly uncomfortable and her hair hung over her face. The whole effect was so deliciously debauched I couldn’t help getting rigid.

I placed the steaming brew on the table and lit the candle beside it, before slinking across to the soon to be ex Mrs Rhodes. I crouched behind her and with my cold hands gently grasped one of her ankles before migrating along her stocking seam upwards. By the time I’d reached her knee, her cute snoring had become a series of gasps and moans. I managed to get both my palms upon her tight arse before she woke up.

“Nnnughh , Goooddd.” Her head remained slumped between her arched shoulders.

“Good Morning Abigail.” I stood to whisper in her ear before tracing its curvature with the tip of my tongue.

“Please, Marc…” She shuddered as I released her earlobe from my lips and stepped away to retrieve my coffee “Nooo, don’t go. Please… come back and touch me again, please.”

I took two pills and washed them down with a draft from my mug, scalding myself on the boiling water in the process. Typical, but at least I don’t have a headache.

“Abbey, stand up straight.”

“Oooowwwww” Her body went into a spasm as she regained the vertical.

“Abigail, last night I told you that from now on you would have to obey me, didn’t I?”

“I just did as you told me, please… don’t hurt me.” She turned away from me when she heard me walking towards her. I didn’t really notice; I was to busy searching out her mind and making contact.

“That’s right; you did as you were told, and like any good pet you deserve a reward.” I removed her blindfold and watched her face as I nudged her mind. My head was throbbing again; I consoled myself with the knowledge that, once Abbey was mine, I wouldn’t need my abilities again. However, to do that I needed to establish a Pavlovian response, so I clicked my fingers.

“I am not some animal to be boooaaaaahhhhh…. Ohhh mmyyyyy Gooooodddddd.” Her face contorted in ecstasy. I let her loll around by her wrists for a few more minutes before turning her orgasm off. “Don’t stop. Please, I’ll be good.” Her body slumped, hanging from the handcuffs.

“Are you sorry for talking back?” I lowered myself to look in her deep brown eyes.

“Ummm, yes?” She searched my face for the right answer.

“You’re not standing up straight anymore?” her body snapped upright “Good girl” I clicked my fingers, giving her another brief climax. With another click, I ended it. She slumped again but immediately straightened herself back up without prompting. ”All right Abigail, have a drink.” I held the lukewarm coffee to her plump lips and gently canted it; she sucked it down with gusto, her tongue searched her lips for any escaped moisture.

“Thanks.” I dabbed at her lips with a clean hanky. She pressed her face hard against my hand every time it made contact. “Mmmm, your touch feels so good. Why?”

“When I first met you, I think I was six years old.” I crouched and removed her shoes; small moans accompanied each touch on her skin. I pressed my lips against her calf, my hands undoing the clasp on her stocking. “It was about 18 years ago, in preschool.” I slid the nylon down her slim leg and off her foot, before moving to the other leg. “Every day since then I’ve wanted to hold you; to touch you… but I never could. And then… you touched me.” My fingers had found the small clasp at the rear of her garter belt and with a quick flick of my fingers, sent it following the stockings. With my palms on each leg, I stood and dragged my hands up along her exposed white flesh. One long drawn out groan from Abbey accompanied this simple movement. “Six years ago, when you held my hand and called for an ambulance.” Her groaning stopped as my hands reached the sides of her breasts, still secured in her ivory corset. The beading felt magnificent against my fingers.

“Condemned for a lifetime… by one… Unnnggghhhh… good deed.” She managed to gasp out as I rubbed her shoulders, before returning my hands to her sides.

“Indeed. Actually that wasn’t what determined your fate… it was two other things. My inability to tell you that I loved you, and your not noticing my pining for you for 13 years.” My fingers continued strumming against the lace work on her bodice.

“Wait… six years? Were you the kid at graduation? There was so much blood… everyone thought you were dead.”

I let go of her and walked back to the table.

“Some days, I wished I were” I retrieved the handcuff key and slipped it into my pocket. “You may well have saved my life that day; you did well. So, as a continuance of today’s lesson… I’m going to give you a reward for your good behaviour.” I blew out the candle and snapped my fingers. The sound of my bare feet on the jarrah staircase was completely unnoticeable due to the screams of her orgasm.

She was still cumming when I returned several hours later. It had been a charming interlude, with the sound of her moans audible throughout the house. I relit the candle before releasing the handcuffs and she collapsed to the ground like an autumn leaf. Her blissed out body continued thrashing and contorting on the concrete floor. I snapped my fingers and watched her slowly unfurl herself. My forehead still throbbed but it was taking me less effort to control her orgasms.

“Abigail, how are you feeling?” She stretched out on the ground, smiling from ear to ear.

“Happy, tired, starved.”

“Good, then get up, wash up and go upstairs into the house… the bathroom’s through there. Oh, and Abbey?”

“Yes Marc?” She rolled to look at me, one of her nipples slipped free from the lace cup of her corset. It looked succulent; the areola surrounding it was miniscule, no larger than a one-pound coin.

“Don’t worry about redressing; I’ll leave some clothes out for you upstairs.”

I was in the kitchen when I next saw her; she looked radiant. She was wearing a white dress shirt and a pair of black heels.

“Hardly functional.” She commented about her clothing

“Depends on the function. Here sit down, the food’s nearly ready.”

“Tell me, what should I do about Adam?” I looked over my shoulder at her; she was tracing circles on the table with her finger. Her gold band sat on the side plate in front of her.

“Adam is moving on with his life… contacting him would only hurt him more. You need to ask yourself, how much do you love him?” I turned back to the stovetop.

“When the ambulance took you from school… what happened to you?”

“I had to have an operation, the surgeons screwed up… pretty badly. Afterwards I was in an almost vegetative state. Then about a year later, a neurosurgeon went in there,” I pointed to my forehead, “with something like a soldering iron and began connecting random pathways. He was hoping to establish some higher functions and I guess it worked. It worked a little too well. One of those functions was the ability to do certain things, with my mind. I figure it’s a trade off… I could read minds but eventually it was going to kill me.” I deposited her plate on the table in front of her.

“So, why did you choose me?” She asked. “Couldn’t you have brainwashed some centrefold into being your sex toy?” her cute jaw worked to digest a mouthful of eggs.

“Abbey, I haven’t brainwashed you, and I swore to myself I never would. I’ve just always been happy when you’re near me… and I wanted to be happy before I died. So now, I’m going to make you the same offer I made in your hotel room two days ago. Be mine, do as I ask when I ask and I will make sure you enjoy every moment you spend with me. My abilities have made me a wealthy man, and when I’m gone, I’ll leave it to you. During my lifetime you’ll be happy and, with my imminent death you’ll be financially secure.” I reached my hand out to her across the oak table. “This time, my love, do you accept?”

“Oh Marc…” She grasped my hand, “Of course I do.”