The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Julie Is My Puppet Now

Part II

Properly Training Jules To Be My Pet

Over two weeks had gone by since I first hypnotized Julia before I got a chance to put her under again.

Our work schedules did not always line up perfectly, and sometimes there were other people working with us which put a damper on my plans for controlling Julia. During the past two weeks Julia had acted especially bitchy towards me. It was almost as if she was trying her hardest to piss me off. I couldn’t wait to put her under my control once more; she was definitely in need of some serious discipline. Visions of her lying submissively across my lap, while I spanked that sweet little of ass of hers were constantly floating through my head keeping me sexually aroused. I couldn’t wait to turn her snow white ass to a nice bright shade of pink. It made me hard as a rock just thinking about teaching her a lesson in proper manners. I was going to teach the spoiled little bitch a lesson she would not soon forget.

I could barely contain my excitement when I went in to work to find Julia working away on a new laptop that she had received as a gift from her parents. She was just getting passwords set up and doing all the necessary tasks that one has to do to get it ready to use. I glanced over at Julia, and she looked great, wearing a modest pink pastel blouse and a short, tight, black skirt, her nails on both her feet and her hands were painted a bright, cherry red color and perfectly manicured, the lipstick she was wearing matched the color of her nails, it almost shouted fuck me when I stared at it. The bright red color of her nails and lips set off against her snow white skin looked amazing, she looked good enough to eat. The pesky, old, hotel security guard was still hanging out but he would be leaving shortly, and it appeared as though Julia had at least another half hour or more of work to do on her new laptop. This was going to be a great night I could tell already.

The moment the security guard pulled away in his car I uttered the phrase to Jules, Julia’s preferred nickname, “Close your eyes take a deep breath and relax my little rag doll. That’s a good girl just let yourself completely relax, feel your whole body go limp and loose, like a little rag doll. That’s my good little girl.” And Jules was in her happy place, eyes closed tightly shut, lips curled slightly upward into a happy smile shape, and now her eyes were remming, Rapid Eye Movement noticeable under the lids. A person could fake the rest of the reactions to being hypnotized, but not the REM, that told me she was really under. The change in her demeanor was almost instantaneous and miraculous from a haughty, little, arrogant know it all bitch to my submissive toy, that I could use any way I wanted. Now it was play time, for me and my lovely, little pet, time to put Jules through her paces and teach her who her boss was.

I instructed her to put her new laptop away and clear the desk off. Grabbing my briefcase I pulled out a Hooters t-shirt size extra small, a pink dog collar and an accompanying pink dog leash and placed them on the table. Going back into my brief case I pulled out a large pink vibrator and a small vial of Astroglide lubricant. Tonight was going to be a long fun evening.

Walking over to Jules, I lightly caressed the smooth white skin of her face, slowly stroking my right hand up and down her face while telling her what a lovely pet she was. “Good girl Jules, you’re such an obedient pet, such a good little girl.” I took two of my fingers and lightly ran them over her pretty red lips; she had such fair skin, with a light pink coloring in all her feminine places an attribute I’m sure that she inherited from her Scandinavian ancestors. With a gentle push, I popped my two fingers past her pretty pink lips and into her wet mouth while at the same time telling her to open and suck my fingers, you precious, little princess. I could feel her lips immediately suck my fingers willingly into her dainty feminine mouth and her soft, warm, wet, pink tongue swirling around my fingers teasingly. I immediately felt my cock swell up into a red, hot hard on. It happened so quickly I could scarcely believe it was real, it felt almost like a dream. I was excited beyond belief; I had never before in my life felt so hard.

As Julia sashayed her tongue all around my fingers I started pulling my fingers out of her mouth and pushing them back in deeper and she instantly started enthusiastically bobbing her dainty head back and forth simulating a blow job on my fingers. I absolutely loved having complete control over this girl.

I twisted my fingers back and forth in her dainty wet little mouth enjoying the feeling of her oh so soft, smooth, wet tongue, sliding around in her mouth continuously teasing my fingers in such a soft, feline like, smooth feminine manner. It really felt magical. I took my other hand and alternately stroked

her soft smooth face, and played with the golden strands of her silky smooth hair hanging down from her head, enjoying gently pulling it and wrapping it around my hand to use as a sort of make shift handle to control her head movements. I was in complete control of Jules, and we both loved it. All the while I was encouraging and complimenting her “You’re such a good girl Jules, that’s it baby, you’re making me so happy doll face.” Jules was sucking on my fingers like a happy new born baby sucking on its mom’s tit. I swirled my fingers in her mouth letting her know that her mouth was mine now; I owned it just like I owned her.

Pulling my fingers abruptly out of her mouth I leaned forward and cupped her dainty delicate chin in my hand tilting her head up and slightly backwards I captured her mouth with mine, our tongues danced briefly in a sort of wrestling match until she surrendered her mouth to mine. Jules tasted delicious like a sweet mint julep drink with a slight taste of lavender, I explored her mouth with my tongue, enjoying her subservient mouth as I tasted her like a personal possession. After I had my fill of her sweet essence, I reached down and unzipped my pants, pushing my under wear down I grasped my cock and pulled it out. I plopped down on the desk directly in front of Jules pulling her head directly to my cock with my hand that had her golden hair wrapped around it, I commanded her to suck my cock, as my red hot cock brushed against the soft, silky, smooth, milk white skin of her beautiful face. “Suck my cock Buttercup.”

Instantly she wrapped her soft, warm, wet lips tightly around my hot cock and began bobbing her head up and down obediently, just as she had done with my fingers a moment before. Her dainty tongue and pretty pink lips felt so incredibly soft and smooth rubbing against my hot, hard cock, the feeling was indescribable, and seeing my big, hot cock disappear into her dainty little mouth, and her beautiful face only served to arouse me even more. My cock felt like it would explode at any second, I was breathing harder and faster than I ever had before. I felt so powerful, completely in control of my own beautiful, submissive, little female puppet, who wanted to please me in every way possible. The feeling of complete control over Jules was almost intoxicating. “That’s a good little girl Jules, you’re such a great little cock sucker, babe. Jules you’re such a pretty little doll, such an obedient subservient puppet. You’re making your master very happy princess! Good job sweet pea!” I patted her head in much the same way one would treat a dog that one was happy with, and Jules reveled in the appreciative attention just like a pet would. I was the master and she was the slave, and we both were excited about our respective positions. It was hard to picture the arrogant little bitch that she had been just a half an hour earlier, when I first arrived at work the transformation from a cocky little bitch to a submissive little play thing was almost inconceivable. Jules was as turned on by being dominated by me as I was from dominating her, we were a perfect match, and she was the yin to my yang. Hypnotizing Jules allowed her to live out her biggest fantasy, it made the sex that she craved acceptable because she was completely helpless to stop it from occurring. The humiliation also added a thrill to it for Jules, things she only dreamed about doing she could now do with no guilt at all because she was helpless to stop it from happening. The sexual tension between us was so unreal it’s difficult to put it into words. I had never had so much desire for any other woman in my life Jules got under my skin and consumed my every waking moment.

Suddenly, I was brought back to reality by my cock pumping hot, sticky sperm into Jules mouth, I was coming and it felt glorious, my cock felt like a geyser spitting out semen in a never ending stream. Jules swallowed every last drop and never stop bobbing her head up and down, or swirling her soft warm tongue all over my hot cock, the pleasure she was giving me was incredible. I was gasping for air, sucking it in, in deep long hot breaths I felt a sense of euphoria, like I had just climbed Mount Everest, or won a marathon. I gently patted Jules on her head again, telling her what a good girl she was. I sat back and caressed her pretty face, lightly stroking it affectionately, while calling her my precious, little, cock-sucking princess. I told her to go to sleep and she immediately collapsed her upper body onto the desk and was fast asleep like a new born baby.

While Jules slept, I took a few minutes to catch my breath and decide what else I wanted to do with her tonight. There were so many fantasies I had been dreaming about over the last few weeks. I really wanted tonight to set the tone for our future relationship. I wanted her to learn how to fully embrace her submissive side and to desire to be my long term sexual slave. She looked adorable sprawled over the desk sleeping like a baby. The sight of her so helpless and completely under my control was beginning to get me hard again already. I felt my cock stiffening like a steel rod and knew it was time to wake Jules up continue with our fun.

I placed my hands on Jules shoulders and leaned over her brushed her golden hair away from her ear and whispered to her that it was now time to wake up. As she started to lift her head off the desk, I told her that she was still under my control and completely relaxed, and her eyes would remain shut. I turned her head to look at her beautiful face, she was as limp as rag doll, her eyes were completely shut and still she had rapid eye movement under her closed lids. I whispered to her “That’s a good girl sweet pea. You’re such an obedient little buttercup. My little raggedy Jules doll is making her master really happy.”

Stay tuned for part III soon....