The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Julia’s Power

by Penny Propofol & Somnophile

Julia was a pretty blonde with long, straight hair she almost always kept in a thin headscarf. That and her love of tie-dye shirts left most of the other students on the University campus thinking she was either a gypsy or a hippie, maybe a bit of both. She had sky blue eyes and a face with delicate features. She was pretty and charismatic enough to be a model, but when she’d been scouted in highschool, she’d turned the offer down: she detested them, people who would just live off their good looks.

She wasn’t going to be like that. She was a very intelligent young woman that did well in her studies, and growing up, she knew she’d use her mind rather than her body to make a difference in the world. What she wasn’t expecting was for her goal to be met quite so literally.

In the summer after graduating high school, she began to recognize a growing power within her. It started out small: she could sense the feelings of others, knew what they were going to do or what they were thinking. A little later on she got to the point where she was able to put them into a daze if she concentrated hard enough. As time went by this got much more easy. She could make subtle suggestions to a person from across the room, make them think an idea was their own. It didn’t work on everyone though; those who were stubborn or mentally strong could prove resistant. It wasn’t impossible to control their mind; even the most resistant subject had trouble fighting off the power. In college though, she learned a technique that would work even on the strong-willed, would make them putty in her hands, willing to do anything for their new mistress.

The night she’d learned this new technique had been at a sorority house. There was a lot of alcohol, which she was not especially fond of, and a lot of fresh young attractive girls, which she was very much fond of.

Julia was a girl that had known for a while that she was only sexually interested in other girls. Men just seemed so crude and brutish, she preferred the emotionally intimate relationships that could only be had with women. The girls were more considerate, patient in bed and they were just plain beautiful.

She’d attended the party looking for a date. With her ability to read the minds of anyone who was attracted to her, finding a willing partner was never hard. As pretty as she was, she’d never even needed to use her powers to get a girl to sleep with her. That night was looking like it’d be no different; the only hard part was deciding which girl she’d let show their bedroom to her. She was torn between the pretty korean exchange student with the softest, pinkest, most kissable lips and the brunette full of freckles with a chest she wouldn’t have believed was real if she hadn’t been offered a squeeze.

Of course, Julia didn’t just attract the attention of other girls. Plenty of men had their eyes on Julia, especially when she was squeezing the brunette or kissing the korean. This didn’t sit right with one of her admirer’s date, a posh redhead named Marie used to herself being the center of attention. Without all the subtlety of a nineteen year-old girl, she dumped the beer from her plastic red cup all over Julia’s top, “Omigawd...oops!”

Then in a voice under her breath, lost to everyone else with the booming music in the house, “Oh well, at least it hides that trashy smell, you attention whore.”

Julia could have been understanding. She could see in the girl’s mind that she was feeling hurt, that she was very insecure about her own looks, that she thought her boyfriend was cheating on her, and that she was lashing out at Julia to try and vent her own frustrations. She could have talked things out with the girl, put her on a better path, taught her not to be a petty bully.

But Julia had really liked that shirt.

So Julia pursed her lips, sent her two potential dates out to go enjoy themselves without her (with a bit of nudging), and she waited for her opportunity, which presented itself when the redhead, Marie went upstairs to use the bathroom. Julia waited outside the door, and when it opened, gave her best smile.

Marie didn’t know what was about to happen, but she was expecting a catfight, her body tensing up to start pulling hair, “What do YOU want, you stained up little bitch?”

With all of her mental power, Julia assaulted Marie’s mind. The girl didn’t know what was happening, she had started to say something else but the only thing that came out was an unintelligible sound. It was clear that her mind had been dazed; her willpower clearly wasn’t above the average. Quickly, Julia took her hand and led her into the bathroom, locking the door behind them.

Julia stood in front of Marie while keeping her in the daze, her anger bubbling up as she thought of just what she’d do to get revenge. Something humiliating, something she wouldn’t forget. Something...something was building up inside of her. Her power. Rather than the hazy feel of when she projected it out like a radio wave, she could feel it building up, gaining strength inside of her hand like an electric current.

Spreading the fingers of her right hand she gently touched the left side of Marie’s head with her fingertips; at the point of contact, she could feel the power flow through her and into the redhead, back and forth, resonating. What was happening?

Marie let out a sigh. Her big brown eyes rolled up into her head and she dropped to her knees. Julia got down to face her while keeping her fingertips in contact with Marie. She slowly moved her mouth around to Marie’s ear. She could feel the connection she’d formed with her. She could feel her mind more strongly than any other she’d ever touched.

She’d never done this before, she was only beginning to realize the power that she held over this girl. She asked the girl, “What is happening to you, Marie?”

In a soft monotone Marie answered, “Uhhhh... I-I-I don’t know. I c-can’t th-think. Ohhhhhhhh..........”

Then the light went on in Julia’s mind. She commanded Marie, “Raise your right arm, you little bitch.”

Without hesitation, Marie raised her right arm. After a few seconds, Julia had her put it back down. Then she said, “Kiss me, slut.” Marie closed her eyes, parted her lips and kissed Julia passionately. She was a damned good kisser and if she wasn’t so angry with her, Julia probably would have left it at that. She knew that Marie wasn’t into girls, had clearly felt it earlier. But that could be changed now. She pushed her will into Marie, and within seconds she was being overcome with passion for Julia. Marie was completely unable to control herself; she was now Julia’s plaything.

Julia wanted to make the little bitch pay, so she stripped off her pants and underwear, lay on back with her pussy facing Marie, and commanded her onto all-fours. Marie, already on her knees dropped onto her hands. Julia spread her lips and made Marie eat her pussy. An hour ago the very idea would have completely revolted Marie. She was a whole different girl right now. Hungrily she dove down and started to lick, nibble, and suck Julia’s pussy and clit. Julia let her legs spread wide, she felt her back arch from the pleasure of Marie’s tongue. For a girl that wasn’t born wanting to eat pussy, Marie was very, very good at it.

Julia couldn’t help it, her hips began to thrust in rhythm with Marie’s tongue. As much as she disliked the girl for dumping her drink earlier, she ate pussy so well she was about to force Julia to come. She felt Marie’s tongue penetrate the top of her pussy opening and slither around inside and that was all it took. Julia came so hard she saw stars. She collapsed, breathing heavily, soaking in the orgasmic experience. Marie sat on her knees, cum all over her face waiting for her next orders.

Outside the door, Julia heard a knock on the door. Julia wasn’t the type to have a quiet orgasm, and no doubt someone had heard the noise. There was laughter, then a man’s voice, “Hey ladies, I want me some of that!”

Julia had no interest in fucking whoever this was—a quick peek into his mind told her his name was Steve and that he was here on a football scholarship—but forcing Marie to fuck him was another matter; if she was so insecure about her boyfriend cheating on her, might as well take care of that problem for her.

She walked over and opened the door. Steve’s eyes got big when he saw the two girls. The cum on Marie’s face made it obvious she’d gone down on the still naked Julia. Before he could say a word she pulled him into the bathroom and locked the door again. She looked at him and said, “Get your pants off. Now!”

Without hesitation he shed his jeans. She touched Marie’s head with her fingertips again, gave her another jolt of her power, and commanded her, “Blow him, you dirty little cunt.”

Eagerly she turned around and without a word or any delay stuffed Steve’s dick into her mouth and started sucking on it like a madwoman. The sensation of Marie’s soft lips wrapped around his shaft hardened Steve in seconds. His eyes rolled up into his head as his head sank back, reveling in the pleasure. Marie sucked at him wildly, she liked boys. She liked boys a lot and right now she had absolutely no inhibitions. Her head bobbed up and down, driving Steve closer and closer to cumming. He felt his body tensing up as it was preparing for climax.

Without warning Marie gripped his shaft hard as she could with one hand, licked the index finger over her other and jammed it into Steve’s unsuspecting ass. His eyes opened wide with the shock but in the next instant she was manipulating his prostate with expert precision as she went back to milking his dick with abandon. Steve came almost immediately, splashing the back of her throat full of his cum several times before dropping to his knees with a groan. He’d be asleep in a few more seconds, he was completely spent. Going down to a knee, touching Marie’s head again and whispering into her ear Julia said, “Time to go to sleep, bitch. Sleep.” Marie instantly went limp and Julia lowered her to the floor, careful to rest her face on Steve’s dick. Maybe she’d get lucky and one of her Marie’s friends would see her before her boyfriend did. Either way, Julia was feeling quite satisfied in her revenge.

She got dressed and left with a smile on her face. It was the first time she’d used her powers to make a girl eat her out and blow some guy. She knew it probably wasn’t the right thing to do but it felt good to force the little bitch to do something she didn’t want.

Two years later...

On a particularly lovely spring day while on the campus reading a bulletin board, Julia found herself standing next to Sarah. Sarah was beautiful: pretty blue eyes that was constantly being lit up by her gorgeous smile. She had medium length light brown hair, a little ski slope nose and a hot figure. Julia admired her breasts very much: they weren’t just large, but had a lovely teardrop shape to them. She wanted to get them somewhere private and have fun with them.

The girl was reading and hadn’t noticed Julia. After looking around quickly to make sure they weren’t observed, she gently placed her fingertips on the back of Sarah’s head, whispered, “Relax.”

The tension ran from Sarah’s body, her head bowed forward, eyes closed. Julia said to her, “Open your eyes, follow me.” Sarah obeyed instantly and Julia led her to a bench in the sun where they could sit together undisturbed. Julia found Sarah’s dazed and mindless look to be a serious turn-on. Over the next half hour she probed Sarah for all the important information she could get. She found out that Sarah’s roommates were three girls named Leanna, Rhonda and Sheryl. She saw how cute they were from Sarah’s mind’s eye, and the pictures on her smartphone just confirmed it. Julia knew then that she needed to have these girls. But first she needed to convert Sarah; she started by planting a seed in Sarah’s mind to meet her in the library that night.

Once she was sure the seed was firmly planted, Julia stood Sarah up, caressed her cheek and kissed her. She could tell that Sarah liked it when she felt Sarah’s tongue reaching into her mouth. Sarah liked this girl and liked being controlled by her. With any luck, she would get the same results from the other girls. She sent a very happy Sarah on her way to her next class, enjoyed watching Sara’s sweet ass as she walked away. She said to herself, “Soon, sweetie. Soon.”

She was so preoccupied with Sarah that she hadn’t noticed that the entire incident between them had been observed by Professor Thomas. The professor had his own designs on Sarah and he didn’t appreciate the intrusion. Dr. Hal Thomas had been a professor of chemistry for years. His famous research had uncovered potential cures and treatments for ailments. His very private research had unlocked the secrets of controlling the minds of other people with his chemical formulas. His drugs were capable of remaking a mind, reprogramming someone completely with a few treatments. Dr. Thomas had gained control of Sarah and had turned her into his happy little fuck slave. He was in the middle of reprogramming all of her room mates when this mysterious girl had showed up and started fucking with her mind.

Though it was hard to believe his own eyes at first, that there could really be such a thing as psychic power capable of turning someone into a mindless drone, it occurred to Dr. Thomas that someone like Julia could be useful to him. If he could harness her power it would greatly increase his ability to capture and enslave women. But to do that he’d need a plan and he would need to be very careful. He would need to catch her by surprise, otherwise he may end up being one of her puppets instead.

No, that wasn’t going to happen. Julia was just a silly little girl; he’d easily outwit her and make a slave girl out of her. In his research, he had experimented with several formulas on his search towards the perfect slave drug. The early ones did allow him to control a subject but their capacity was very diminished and the effect was very temporary. Over time the formulas improved through research and experimentation.

Three years ago...

His first completely successful trial was with an unsuspecting phone technician named Meri. Meri was a very petite blonde with straight hair like Julia’s only she was a shorter girl, more ballerina than model. He’d lured her into his lab by having her answer a call to repair the extension in his office. Meri was unpacking her tools at his desk while the doctor and his nurse, one of his first test subjects, a pretty girl named Kelly, pretended to go about their normal routine, running a test in the lab.

The presence of the female nurse was reassuring, so it had been easy to sneak up on her, and without warning, the doctor had her pinned her up against the desk, forcing her upper body to lay down across it. With one hand he muffled her screams, with the other he held her arm out straight. The nurse quickly rubbed the injection site on her arm, stuck the needle into her vein and injected her with the new formula.

Meri had watched in horror as the drug disappeared into her arm, fought to get up but the doctor was simply too strong. While he was holding her down and muffling her protests, the nurse gently brushed back Meri’s hair that was covering her face. The nurse spoke soothingly to her, “Easy now, miss. Just relax. You’re going to feel much better in a few seconds.”

As she was struggling to get loose Meri began to feel the drug take hold of her. Even though she didn’t want to, she began to calm down. She stopped struggling. The nurse’s words soaked into her mind, relaxing her. Disarming her. Her mind was beginning to fog up. Why had she been struggling? She couldn’t remember.

The doctor helped her stand up straight and gently turned her around. Hal looked deeply into her eyes, capturing her attention completely. Meri stared back at him helplessly while he cupped her face in his hands.

“Listen to me, little girl.” He spoke quietly.

She found his deep voice soothing, reassuring. It was hard to focus on the words he was saying, but the sound of his voice kept relaxing her as he kept talking softly to her. She found herself wanting to be controlled by this man, to bend to his will. He began his hypnotic session with her. He had her say that she was his slave and completely under his control many times to herself. When he woke her from her drug induced hypnotic session she was alert, awake and refreshed. She was also unquestioningly obedient.

To test her he ordered her to remove her clothes. Without hesitation she stripped until she stood naked. He ordered his nurse to do the same and she happily did as she was told. She wasn’t a hypnotized slave but she was hooked on one of the drugs he’d created and so she would do whatever he said. She was afraid of being cut off from her supply.

He had Meri stand in front of his nurse, then to suck her nipples, and she obeyed without hesitation. The nurse closed her eyes and enjoyed Meri’s nibbling and sucking. The longer she did it the more turned on Meri became. Soon she was out of her mind with lust. Dr. Thomas watched Meri’s pussy closely, as she went on it began to glisten as it became wetter and wetter with sexual stimulation. The doctor didn’t know if this was a side effect of the drug, the girls own kinky nature, or a combination of the two, but he was happy to investigate.

He made Meri go down on nurse Kelly and watched with pleasure as Meri’s pussy and ass were now completely on display when she been over to eat the pussy. Kelly’s pretty blue eyes rolled up and closed as she felt Meri sucking, licking and nibbling her sex. Meri used her tongue to perfection, nurse Kelly was being pushed closer and closer to orgasm, her mind was mush now. Her breathing grew faster, she felt that tongue sliding all around her sweet wet hole, and then flicking at her clitoris.

Meri’s tongue slid inside the very top of her vaginal opening and wiggled around inside until it hit it’s target. Meri’s tongue reached Kelly’s special spot, her back arched, she threw her head back and yelled out as she came. The orgasm felt as though it wouldn’t end as wave after wave rolled through Kelly.

Curious to see if she would follow more sinister orders, Dr. Thomas ordered Meri to stand up and she obeyed immediately. He handed her a rectal syringe loaded with Kelly’s drug. He told her to lubricate it with her own wet pussy and then stick it inside Kelly’s helpless asshole and pump the drug into her and then leave the syringe in her.

Without hesitation she did exactly as she was told. She rolled the post orgasmic Kelly onto her stomach, spread her soft, smooth ass cheeks and inserted the rectal syringe. Kelly whimpered as she felt the slick applicator slide deep up inside of her. She felt the waxy substance containing the drug being injected into her and knew within a matter of minutes she’d be blissfully unconscious for nearly 24 hours, her reward for being a good slave girl for the doctor.

Once finished with her orders, Meri stood up and faced her new master, eager to be commanded. More interested in his own satisfaction than exploring the effects of the drug, Dr. Thomas handed her a jar of lubricant and told her to lubricate her ass really well. She bent over, took the lid off, and obediently smeared the lubricant around and into her ass without hesitation.

When Dr. Thomas handed her an inflatable device to open her up nice and wide, Meri inserted it inside herself and began to work the pump until it was fully inflated. The doctor took her by the arm and led her back over to the desk. Watching her do all this to herself made him really hot. He was impressed with the way she put Kelly out of commission in short order. On command, she spread her legs, bent herself over the desk and spread her cheeks as wide as she could. He removed the inflated device and wasted no time pressing his dick into her waiting ass.

Meri felt the head of his dick press up against her unresistant asshole and relaxed completely. She felt him press inside of her with ease, felt the shaft of his red hot man meat filling her up completely. Once he was completely inside her she let out a low pleasured moan.

He smiled, “That’s a good girl, Meri. You belong to me now, you’re mine to control completely.”

With that he lay down on her as he began to thrust into her. She liked the feel of his weight on top of her, forcing her down as he fucked her in the ass. He began to massage her scalp, she hadn’t expected it but it had a very erotic effect on her. She felt her mind melt to his will completely now. There was no more Meri, only a helpless slave girl that would obey his every command. The whole thing was making her so hot, she felt like she wanted to cum.

Being so violated like this, forced to obey, being controlled like this. Her submissive nature was loving every second of this feeling of being bent over his desk, surrendering to this onslaught of pleasure and domination, and she started thrusting her hips back into him. This drug was like some kind of love potion, every thrust of his dick was making her want him that much more. The only thought in her mind was the desire to obey this man so that he would fuck her like this again and again. Faster and faster they went, both completely absorbed.

He shoved his hand down between her front side and the desk and began to finger fuck her pussy harshly. The sensation of having her pussy played with while having her ass filled up with his big hot dick drove her over the edge. She tensed up and braced for several seconds trying to make the climax last. Hal planted a sloppy kiss onto her neck and it finished her off. She came all over his hand, her asshole clinched up on his dick causing him to spray inside of her wildly. He thrust a few more times emptying his load into her orgasmic ass. She collapsed underneath him and went limp. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back onto the couch to sleep it off. The two lay wrapped in each other’s arms for hours.

The drug proved to be a success, and from that point the doctor had yet to find a girl who’d been able to resist even a single dose, or one who’d broken free from his control.

Back in the present

That evening, Julia found Sarah waiting for her in the library just as she’d been instructed to. The helpless Sarah was totally in her grip. She drove Julia to her house where the other three girls lived.

As they approached the house, Julia reached out with her mind to see who was inside. One of the girls was making supper in the kitchen, one was studying for a test, the last one was getting ready for a date. With the information she’d gotten from Sarah on the drive home, Julia was able to quickly identify each even from this distance.

The mistress and slave waved and said hello to Sheryl who was working in the kitchen. Leana would be alone in her bedroom studying with her headphones on, while Rhonda was in the upstairs shower getting ready for her date. The timing couldn’t have been more perfect.

Inside the bathroom was a small closet for towels, Julia hid inside while Sarah pretended she was working on her nails. Rhonda was a taller girl than Sarah with medium length sandy blonde hair, slender, athletic, and tanned, studying under a volleyball scholarship. Her and Sarah had been friends for a while, the talked while Rhonda finished up her shower.

Waiting for Rhonda to step out of the shower, Sarah slicked up her hand with lubricant. Rhonda stepped from the shower and reached for a towel. Before she could get covered up Sarah walked up behind her, covered her mouth with one hand and started rubbing her pussy with the lubricated one. Rhonda was in shock for a couple of seconds before she could begin to really fight back. Sarah was a shorter girl and used her leverage to pull Rhonda back and off balance.

In the moment she didn’t know whether to try to get her mouth free to call for help or to get Sarah’s fingers out of her pussy. Suddenly everything started to slow down, something was making her relax. Sarah’s fingers in her pussy felt really good, she just let go and started to go with it. Sarah took her hand from Rhonda’s mouth an and started playing with her breasts.

Julia came out of hiding, still using her psychic abilities to keep Rhonda’s mind nice and dull. Rhonda was surprised to see a stranger in her bathroom while she was naked, but Sarah’s finger fucking felt too good, that was what had the bulk of her attention. Julia reached out with her hand and gently touched the side of Rhonda’s head with her fingertips. Rhonda made a sound that indicated that her mind and will had just melted away in the grip of Julia’s mysterious power. Sarah’s smiled at her friend and said softly, “Welcome to the sisterhood, Rhonda.”

Rhonda nodded as she whimpered in pleasure. Her legs spread against her will as she gave into Sarah’s probing fingers. Julia cupped her face and kissed her as Sarah worked her magic on Rhonda’s soaking pussy. As she kissed the girl, Julia felt Rhonda’s hips begin to get into the finger fuck. Julia broke the kiss, Sarah let go of Rhonda who was momentarily confused. Sarah gently bent her over Julia’s shoulder as Julia reached around and spread Rhonda’s sweet, wet pussy wide. Sarah buried her face into Rhonda’s snatch and Rhonda’s body let loose completely, surrendering to Sarah’s tongue. Sarah was a passionate girl, she tongue fucked Rhonda with her heart in it. Resting there bent over Julia’s shoulder with Julia’s hands spreading her ass Rhonda gave in to the love she felt coming from the two girls. Her eyes closed and she just soaked in the experience.

When Rhonda stood up, the tall blonde had been conquered. She belonged to Julia and Sarah now, and she followed the two girls into Leanna’s room like a puppy. To her credit as a scholar, Leanna didn’t notice anything wrong at first; she was concentrating on studying for her test. She lay on her bed with her book and her notes in front of her.

She was in her nightie and was cute as she could be. Her medium brown hair was cut in a pageboy that reached halfway down her slender neck. She had pretty blue eyes and a pretty, soft lips. She was short, and her thick prescription glasses made her pretty eyes seem even bigger than they already were, gave her a childlike and delicate aura. As she read her book, she began to feel funny and couldn’t focus. Her mind began to cloud up. Just before the daze took her, she looked up and saw Rhonda, naked, standing next to some strange girl.

Sarah climbed onto the bed next to her and started to tongue kiss her. Before she could really react, Rhonda came over and pulled her nightie up as Julia pulled her panties down and off. Rhonda spread Leanna’s legs, then her ass cheeks.

Julia removed a small but powerful vibrator from her soaked pussy and pressed it into Leanna’s. The sensation surprised her and she gasped as Sarah started to kiss her again. Then Rhonda started to lick Leanna’s asshole and the girl melted into the mood. She felt the loving affection of the other girls and was quickly overcome with the passion. Julia felt Leanna’s surrender to the collective will and had the other girls roll her onto her back as she removed Leanna’s nightie.

Under Julia’s telepathic direction, Sarah went down on Leanna’s delicious pussy while Rhonda sucked and nibbled on her nipples. Julia lay up next to Leanna’s head, caressing her with her hands, using her power to erase Leanna’s personality and convert her into another sex slave. Within minutes her mind and heart were surrendered to this new sisterhood. She was utterly overcome by girl love now. She came repeatedly from Sarah’s tongue fucking efforts. She loved the way Rhonda kissed and sucked on her breasts.

The girls were late for supper, they heard Sheryl making her way up from kitchen to see if everything was okay. As she approached up the stairs, the girls in Leanna’s room got ready for her. Julia took Leanna’s hands and slid her up to the edge of the bed on her back so that her head hung over the edge. Rhonda and Sarah stood on either side of the door. Julia stood next to Leanna. Sheryl knocked on the door and Leanna said, “Come in!”

The door opened and the petite brunette walked in. She was a very sweet girl, soft hearted and very loving. She had dark brown hair, pretty brown eyes to match and a soft, friendly smile. She was skinny, a little taller than Leanna, but her ass stood out in the yoga pants she was wearing and her breasts were deliciously big. Julia found herself feeling glad that she’d saved this one for last and was really looking forward to tasting this one: Sheryl really turned her on.

Sheryl was momentarily shocked seeing a naked Leanna lying on her back on the bed. The strange girl was standing next to Leanna smiling at her as if she had some kind of secret. In the next instant she felt the other two girls grab her by the arms and pull her over to Leanna. Julia quickly pulled down Sheryl’s yoga pants and panties, totally exposing her lower body. The other two girls each put a hand on an ass cheek, squeezed and pushed her forward until her pussy was straddling Leanna’s waiting face. Julia cupped Sheryl’s head from behind and used her power to force the girl to sit on Leanna’s face.

The sensation of Leanna’s tongue working on her was quickly driving her to distraction. Rhonda and Sarah holding her arms eased her upper body down on top of Leanna and before she realized it, she was eating Leanna’s sweet, pink pussy with abandon. Rhonda and Sarah climbed onto the bed on either side of her and began kissing her all over and kissing each other. Then Rhonda started kissing and licking Sheryl’s neck while Sarah planted angel kisses all over her back.

Sheryl was now completely overcome by emotion and pleasure. Her body helplessly went limp as she soaked in all the pleasure. She felt like she was floating in the air, Leanna driving her closer and closer to orgasm while the other girls pleasured her out of her mind. After taking in the scene for several minutes, Julia bent down, spread Sheryl’s soft, tender cheeks open. For a second, she adored the girl’s perfect little pristine ass. Then she started to eat Sheryl’s helpless ass. She came within seconds. In the aftermath, she collapsed as the other girls snuggled closer. They all took a nap for a little while, unaware that they were being observed by hidden cameras that had been installed weeks ago.

A few minutes later...

Once he was sure the target was asleep, Dr. Thomas entered the house unnoticed. He knew what the girls had been up to. The implants that he’d put into them allowed him to listen in on them. He knew this bitch Julia was out to take his harem, and he’d seen just how easily she’d gotten all three of his girls under her thrall. She was proving to be even more dangerous than the doctor had at first thought.

Still, they were already spoken for and she was about to end up as one more helpless fuck slave in his possession. He burst into the room. His harem sat there stunned, not recognizing him in their untriggered state, while Julia rose to her feet to confront him. Sternly he said to Julia, “Just who do you think you are trying to move in on my harem, little girl?”

Julia was shocked, a bit confused, but the insult got her temper flaring up, “Little girl!? I’ll show you little girl. Girls, make him cum until he is my dick slave.”

“Yes, Mistress!” The four cried out in unison, then scrambled out of the bed and towards the doctor. Julia hit him with a blast of her power, frowned when she felt herself come up against his stubborn will. Not that it mattered too much. One touch and it’d be over for him.

The four girls circled around the doctor, Leanna and Rhonda clinging to his arms while Sheryl and Sarah both were struggling to get his pants off. The doctor didn’t seem disturbed though, “Girls, girls. Calm down. Remember, one for all...and all for one. Now hold down your new friend for me.”

The trigger hit all four of them like a sledgehammer, shutting off their personalities and making them instantly jump to obey. Without hesitation all four of the girls took Julia down. Before she could react or try to mind control any of the girls or the doctor she felt a slight sting in her arm. Doctor Thomas had injected her with his fast acting slave formula.

“There we are. Relax now. It’ll be all over soon. Girls, make her comfortable. Make her feel good.” The other girls quickly pulled her clothes off of her and began to pleasure her. Julia struggled, fighting to keep her will, but she could feel the cold liquid pumping through her blood. She fought the drug with all of her might. She could feel it working it’s way into her system, opening her mind, opening her to Hal’s control. Her mind was strong, and if it was just Sarah eating her pussy, she thought she’d be able to resist this. But as she focused all of her energy on that distraction, Rhonda and Leanna started in on her breasts while Sheryl held her head, forcing her to look at the doctor.

Hal saw the girl struggling to fight off the effects of the drug. The pleasure that his harem was dishing out was making it hard to concentrate. Julia’s face became flush, the feeling of Sheryl gently massaging her scalp was so soothing. She wanted so bad to give in to the drug but with the very last fiber of her being she held it off. As she struggled she said, “N-no. No! Y-y-you c-can’t control m-meee.”

Her breathing was becoming heavier, it was getting harder and harder to fight the pleasure. Sheryl dropped down behind Julia and began to eat her ass without warning. The distraction nearly shoved her over the edge but her will was so strong.

Hal gently took hold of her chin and made her look into his eyes, “You’ll make an excellent addition to my harem little girl.”

He unzipped his fly and pulled out his dick, holding it inches from Julia’s mouth. He placed his hand to the side of her face and said, “You want nothing more than to suck my dick. And when you do, you will be my obedient fucktoy.”

The chauvinist pig! She couldn’t let herself become a slave to any man, let alone one like this. The look on her face became distressed, and to her horror she found herself fighting the urge to suck him. She looked at that big dick hanging there and it looked so delicious. She was feeling a hunger from it and she knew that wasn’t her. She liked girls, she’d never wanted men. She was still fighting the oral pleasures from the other girls as they worked on her will, she still resisted the drug with all her strength.

From the corner of her eye she saw someone else enter the room. A nurse. A nurse with a bag. Nurse Kelly had arrived, she sat the bag on the bed and loaded another syringe with a very heavy dose of the good doctor’s serum. Breathing heavily, Julia knew that she was good and fucked now. Helpless to escape she watched Kelly approach with the syringe. With a moan she watched the nurse take her arm and inject her with a massive dose of the drug. She smiled at Julia and said, “There’s no point in fighting it. It’s too powerful. Just give in. Suck the dick.”

Julia’s head bobbled around a little bit, she moaned loudly as her eyes rolled up into her head and finally, finally she surrendered to the drug. Her will evaporated and she greedily began sucking his dick with abandon. She couldn’t get enough of his pre-cum, slurping down every drop of it. His dick was so delicious, his musky, masculine scent was driving her wild. She heard a voice speaking. His voice but she didn’t understand a word of it, the urge to obey his command to suck the dick was too strong. Forcibly, the other girls pulled her off of him and bent her over the edge of the bed. Hal mounted her from behind and inserted his dick into her balls deep. Her eyes crossed from the sensation. Never in her whole life had she felt anything quite like it. She felt his big, hot meat deep inside of her, she felt his will gripping her mind like a vice. He reached around underneath her, holding her face by the chin as he repeatedly slammed into her like a hammer. In her ear he told her what her new personality was going to be like. She would be his nymphomaniac fuck slave. She didn’t want girls anymore, she would live to be a slave to his dick.

Julia cried out as she came all over his dick, “Oh! Ohhhh my g-god! Ohhh I’m your fuck slave. I want your dick. I’m your fuck slave! Ohhhh fuuuuuck me! Fuck me-eeeeee!”

In the next instant, Hal shot a giant hot load deep into her and she collapsed, utterly defeated. From now on he would use her powers as his tool to ensnare more minds. For now she would sleep. He picked her up, threw her over his shoulder. He stuck his thumb into her soaking pussy to lubricate it, then he inserted it into her ass as he carried her down the stairs and out of the house. The other girls would wake in the morning unaware of any of this until they were triggered again. But Julia? Julia as going to wake up the next day and be his converted former lesbian dick slave. And from now own she would be drinking a steady diet of his cum.

One month later...

By chance, Julia noticed that the pretty asian girl ahead of her in the line at the coffee shop was that same one from the party, all those years ago. In the years since, she’d only gotten even more kissable, and taking an initiative, Julia convinced her to sit and have her drink together with her.

“So what are you up to now?” Nari had asked.

Julia reached forward, gave her hand a squeeze, and smiled, “I’ve been working with a doctor. He’s going to change the world. You simply must meet him.”

The power flowed through Julia and into Nari, her eyes glazing over. As a slave, the dazed, blissful look the power gave people only turned her on even more. The thought of how pleased her Master would be at having this cute new slave got her so turned on she wanted to rush to the bathroom for some relief, and she would have if Hal hadn’t commanded her to not pleasure herself without his permission. It was so hot...she wished she’d been enslaved sooner.

The End