The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Juice

Synopsis: An addiction to a fluid runs rampant amongst women

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

The Henderson-Meyer Clinic was the leading New England centre for treating allergies, and for dermatological research. Founded in 1964 by Arthur D Henderson and his then wife Ruth Racine Meyer, it was a privately funded research facility.

Building Eight, Level 2 and Doctor Sarah Henderson stood and looked at the vial of blue liquid she’d been working on for that morning. Not a life-threatening condition to be true but seminal plasma hypersensitivity was the cause of some serious complications to several of her patients including Rosa Marks, and Geraldine (Geri) Player. Both two normal American women desperate to have families.

The condition meant that they were sensitive to semen. They thus avoided it completely. This lead to both of them going through many relationship difficulties as sex was a dangerous proposition… even if the man wore a condom (what if it broke inside one of them?)

Batch “75-3-G-5.” Sarah wrote with thick black marker on the vial, along with the date.

“Fingers crossed,” Lia Thomas said. Lia was an undergraduate and Sarah’s lab technician. Lia was only nineteen. Sarah was thirty-two, without kids, married to Helen Bunt. Lia was a conservative Christian who did not approve of the fact that her ‘boss’ was a lesbian… even if she was quite attractive.

Lia put on the safety gloves and then picked up beaker tongs to carry the container to the next stage… this was a mistake. She was meant to pick up the flask tongs.

Lia placed the metal pinchers on either side of the glass container and almost immediately dropped it on the floor.

A hiss as the liquid reacted with the flooring… this was unexpected. And a puff of blue plumed up.

Lia tried to close her nose… Already Sarah was coughing….

Sarah fell onto the floor as the fumes filled her lungs. Lia got to the door, opened it, and then slipped to the floor also…

Gary Beers, cleaner found them. An alert. Men in HazMat suits. A trip for both to County General.

Lia woke up with a terrible itch. She realised she had a respirator mask on… and she was lying in hospital.

Lia’s boyfriend Pete Davidson was there by her bedside reading when he saw Lia looking at him, scratching the redness on her arms.

“Lia!” he gasped.

“Pete?” she cried as she tried to sit up.

“No… easy!” Pete said as he sprung from his bed.

As he drew closer Lia noticed a heady perfume…

“What’s that smell?” she gasped.

“What smell?”

“Oh, it’s amazing…,” she drooled as she fought to get the mask off.

“Don’t do that, please…,” Pete begged.

“No.. I…,” she began and once she had the mask off she could actually breath more freer and she inhaled that scent deeply…

“What is that?” she laughed.

“What?”

“It… it’s you!” she gasped as she sat up

“What?”

“You… you smell delicious”

“What?”

“Come sit…,” she purred patting the edge of the bed.

“I… I better call the nurse…,”

“No, don’t!” she said grabbing his wrist.

He went to pull away but she held him firmly… really firmly.

“Sit here!” she said.

“No…I…,” he said as he went to pull away again, only she was no hurting him, she was holding him so strongly.

“What are you doing?” he asked as she swung her legs out the side of her bed.

“I…,” she began as she sniffed.

“I…”

She slid off the bed onto her knees. “Oh, God…,” she gasped as she pressed her nose into his crotch.

“Please!” he whimpered confused.

They both wore their “Promise Rings” where they’d avowed chastity till marriage.

“I… I think you’re beautiful,” she drooled as she pressed her cheek against his cock….

She looked up at him. He saw a madness in her eyes that was scary. He went again to pull away.

“Don’t go!” she hissed.

Suddenly he stood still… caught in her glare.

“I… I want this…,” she gasped “I… I can smell it…”

“Please…,” he whimpered… but he was unable to move.

She unzipped him and inhaled again as she smelled his more freely.

His pants came down… and his cock loomed up.

“Oh, my!” she gasped as she ran his cock over her face savouring its aroma.

Her mouth opened and went down over him.

“Lia!” he pleased.

“Gotta… mmm-mmm… have…mmm-mmmm-mmm,” she whimpered as she sucked his cock.

“Mm-mmm-mmm,” she murmured as she sucked.

He trembled. He knew this was so very wrong…

But… her mouth felt so good… He’d never had this experience before and there was kind of burning sensation… burning, but good…

“Oh, myyyyyy!” he cried as his cock exploded.

“Mmm-mm-mmmmmmm!” she cried. She didn’t realise but she was coming, coming just from sucking his jizz… It was amazing. She swallowed load after load…

He cried as he did his pants up…so ashamed he’d been so weak. Yes… it felt amazing… but… he knew he’d sinned.

He turned to her. She returned to her bed and lay down to sleep as if nothing had happened at all…

He looked at her… how calm she was. Had she no morals anymore?

“Oh, God!” he cried and wept as he ran out to his car…

Sarah woke up about 10mins later, in a bed two rooms down from Lia…

She had an itch to her.

Pablo the cleaner walked by.

“Hey!” she called as she drew off her face mask.

He did a double-take and back-pedalled to her doorway

“Yes, Miss?”

“What’s that smell?” she laughed.

“What smell, Miss?”

“Oh my God!” she gasped… “Is that…? It’s you!”

He wondered if she was making fun of him.

“Now you look here!” he said stepping up to her as she slid out of her bed.

“It is you!” she exclaimed as he drew closer.

“You no talk to me like I am idiot!”

“No…I…,” she gasped and took hold of his wrist… “You…,” she sniffed and then drew her nose closer.

“No, this…,” he began to turn away when she pulled him back.

“Don’t go…!” she hissed.

“No.. you let go of me!” he growled and went to pull away but her grip was so strong.

“Stay here!” she hissed and her eyes seemed to bore into his soul

Suddenly he couldn’t move. “This….?” he tried to formulate the words… he was so confused.

“Oh, God!” she gasped as she sank to her knees “You smell so amazing… I could eat you up…”

“Oh, God… you smell so wonderful!” she gasped as she freed his hardening cock. “Mm-mmm-mmm” she gasped as she tongued the side of his shaft… “So… hungry…,” she cried and took him into her mouth.

She sucked hard and long, taking all of his into her throat, laughing as she almost choked. “Oh, God!” she cried again, spit drooling from her mouth. She had never felt such a burning need before… She wanted his juice.

“Come in me!” she pleaded “Let me… drink…”

He gazed with absolute astonishment at her wildness… such an uncontrolled desire… But her mouth… it felt fantastic.

“¡Oh Dios!” he cried and began coming.

“Mmm-mm-mm-mmmm!” she moaned as she gulped down his hot Latin sperm. “Need…so….,” she whimpered and suddenly she came…

“Ooooooo!” she moaned. She kept sucking thought and as she drank down his jizz she was a little disappointed. “More!” she demanded.

“No… I…” and then he gazed again in her eyes. They burned with a ravenous hunger… and… his cock stayed hard.

“That’s it!” she laughed and went back down on him again. She sucked harder and harder and surprising himself he came again a short moment later… not as much as before…

And she came too…just as before. The taste of his salty slickness pulsating over her tongue set her off into paroxysms of orgasmic bliss…

“Oh, yesssss!” she cried and finally released him.

As she looked away he came to his senses. He made the sign of the cross with one hand as he gathered up his pants with the other.

He ran out into the hall to the sounds of her near-demonic cackling…

She was so satisfied with the come…

And it was a moment of sheer bliss… before she realised then what she had just done…

But she felt no shame.

She rose up on her feet, wiping some jizz off her chin and toying it as she went back to her bed. She was fascinated with the long silvery strands and she played with these as she got into bed… then… she sucked her fingers clean too…

Satiated. Her hunger met. She fell asleep.

She lay there just as peaceful as Lia had.

The rash had gone away once she drank the come. The burning… the rawness… the irritation… all gone. Melted away. Come was what she needed. Lots, and lots of come.

Lia too had changed.

They were both come whores.