The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Jubilation”

by ”URN My Power

Karl sat behind his desk. His patient was ten minutes late. He went over his case study yet again. Joy Hamilton, age twenty, was a truly complex case, and had been sent to therapist after therapist. Finally it had been decided that hypnosis was necessary. Well, Karl could have told them that. Joy suffered from Multiple Personality Disorder, and had three personalities. The original, Joy, was just what her mother wanted her to be: a chaste, dutiful daughter who listened to classical music only. Her favorite song was “Venus, Bringer of Peace” and her favorite color was white. The second, who called herself Scarlet, was a raging rebel who battered anyone who wouldn’t batter her back, who started fires, listened to any song she could find advocating violence or rebellion. Her favorite song was “Instruments of Destruction” and her favorite color was blood red. The third personality, who called herself Jubilation, was a manifestation of another mother-imposed taboo. Although Joy had a biological need to get off at least once a day, sometimes twice, due to an enlarged vagina which had developed at age fourteen, Joy had been banned from any sexual activity. Joy thus was forced to repress all her sexual urges until she no longer felt them. They were transferred to Jubilation, who didn’t seem to have a color preference, but listened to any song she could find advocating wanton sexual abandon. Her favorite song was “Planet Soul.” She had been caught several times at the library trying to access pornography on the Internet. Karl’s task was to try to reconcile these differences, and help Joy achieve some kind of unity. A car pulled up, and a Japanese-American woman was escorted by two police officers into the office.

“We would have been here much sooner, but Scarlet took over and tried to torch the ward.” said one of the officers, who deposited the strait jacketed young lady on the couch.

“Thanks. Who’s in control now?”

“Joy, we think, but we have orders to tell you not to let her out of the jacket.”

“I won’t have you two in here hovering. Go ticket a jaywalker or something, just get out! You’ll only distract my patient. She’s in my care now and I assure you she won’t get out without my permission.” The officers left, much to Karl’s relief. His father had died in a shootout between honest police officers and a group of cops who had gone “on the take,” as the saying went. He therefore had an instinctive distrust of uniformed officials that he hadn’t quite worked through, but it didn’t interfere with his practice unless he ended up having to treat a cop.

“Thanks.” said the patient on the couch. It was unclear from her expression who was in control, except that it wasn’t Scarlet. She started scratching with her toenails at the long johns she had been put in. “OOH! These things itch!” she groaned. “I think I’m allergic to something in the detergent!” Karl helped her get them off, and found that she wasn’t wearing undergarments. She crossed her legs and blushed. Karl gave her his spare jogging pants from the closet, and helped her get those on. “Thanks again.” she said. Karl chatted with her for a few minutes, and, judging by her behavior, attitude, and the answers she gave to his questions, he figured Joy was in control. The first session was relatively unremarkable, and went almost exactly as Karl had been expecting. He started with a simple induction, and had an honest, open chat with each personality. He discovered some very interesting things. Joy mostly allowed others to do the thinking for her. Scarlet had the mentality of a pyromaniac version of The Incredible Hulk. Jubilation held most of the intelligence. Jubilation was extremely intelligent, and had problem-solving skills bordering on the ingenious. She also had a deep-rooted resentment of her mother, whose problem-solving skills were equal to her own, and who had been thwarting her at every turn.

Karl quickly found that the session was nearing the end. He had another client waiting. He helped his client out of her trance, then sent her off with the officers, telling them about her reaction to the long johns.

Two days later was her second appointment. She showed up on time for this one. She was smiling. The officers left them alone, but would return after the session, right on the dot.

“So, to whom am I speaking now?”

“Can’t you guess?” the girl asked. The words weren’t said as a challenge, as Scarlet would have done, and Joy would have answered the question directly.

“Hello, Jubilation.” Karl said.

“Oh, nuts, you guessed.” Jubilation said, looking slightly disappointed.

“If you were planning to give me a challenge, the least you could have done would be to mimic one of the others.” Karl said. “Please sit.” Jubilation sat. “What’s your game this time, Jubilation? You’re never this cooperative.”

“You smell a rat, is that it?” Jubilation asked, sounding very hurt. “I guess I can’t blame you, after all the stuff I’ve done, and I’ll bet it’s all in my file—our file.” Tears welled up in her eyes, though she fought them as stubbornly as Scarlet would fight any opponent she could find. “I...I’m nothing but an annoying little slut, aren’t I?” This was bad. In her already fragile condition, stress like this could cause the emergence of yet another personality.

“You’re not annoying, and you’re not a slut.” Karl said.

“Then why is everyone trying to kill me?” she sobbed.

“No one’s trying to kill you.” Karl replied.

“I know what they hired you to do. They want you to make me and Scarlet go away, so they can have their wind-up robot Joy back.”

“Jubilation, you’re not being sensible.”

“Okay, so maybe I didn’t overhear them calling Joy their wind-up robot, but the rest is right out of their mouths!” Jubilation sobbed.

“Well, they aren’t psychologists. They don’t know that things in the mind cannot be destroyed. They have no idea what the human mind is all about. That’s why they need me.” Karl said. “I can’t destroy any of you. What I’m trying to do is make things so that you’re not fighting for control anymore, so you can live in a normal environment. If any of you is a real problem, it would probably be Scarlet. I have real trouble getting through to her.”

“So I’m not the problem?” Jubilation asked, smiling a bit. Karl shook his head. “I need a tissue.” Karl got her one, wiped her eyes, and helped her blow her nose, since she couldn’t do so herself while in the strait jacket. She calmed herself down, and soon was breathing normally. She locked her gaze with his and started to talk about her week. Karl was impressed. She’d never been this open with him—of course, this was only the second session. She matched her blinking to his, all the while relaxing him. Gradually she started keeping her eyes closed longer and longer, until eventually she opened her eyes to find his closed. She kept droning on, keeping her voice low and flat. Finally she started telling him to relax, and he did, and his head slumped to his chest. Deeper and deeper she took him. Finally, when the session was about half over, she figured she’d taken him deep enough. “Karl?” she asked, hoping he wouldn’t come out of it on hearing his first name from a patient.

“Hmm?” he asked.

“You’re pretty deep in trance now, aren’t you?”

“Mm-hmm.” he replied.

“Karl, would it be alright if I asked you to take this strait jacket off me?”

“The...the cops outside wouldn’t like it.” Karl replied. “Scarlet might take over.”

“It’s your job to help stop the fighting, Karl.” Jubilation said, softly. “Help me. Teach me how to put myself in trance so I could keep her in check on my own.” Karl did as he’d been asked. By the time he’d finished, the session was almost over. “You’ve done well for me, Karl.” she said. “When I say ‘wake up,’ you’ll wake up and have no memory of what happened, but from now on whenever I say ‘naptime,’ you’ll go back into this deep hypnotic state. Okay...wake up.” Karl’s eyes blinked open, just as the officers were opening the door.

“Time’s up already?” Karl asked. He checked his watch. “Shoot! It is!”

That night, in the dark corners of her room, Jubilation put Karl’s teachings into practice, slowly subverting the other two personalities. She weakened Scarlet by mentally going over the mental list of people at whom she/they was/were angry, finding out why, and reflecting on how foolish that anger was. Slowly but surely, Scarlet began to weaken as the reasons for her anger and rebellion diminished. When Scarlet’s anger and her rebellious tendencies were to a “normal” level, Jubilation assimilated them into herself. She tried a similar process with Joy. Only when she was certain they had faded to ineffectiveness did she bring herself out of it.

Sometime, during the night, she got that itch in her loins again. She needed to get off, but she was strapped down. Her need grew stronger, just as it always had. Joy and Scarlet had always funneled sexual desire to her. She was used to this. It was like having an itch under one’s cast. She lulled herself into a semi-trance so she could get to sleep. She knew her crotch would be screaming when she woke up, but she needed her sleep. This was the only problem left to solve. She had a body that screamed for attention, demanded sexual satisfaction, and yet she was never at liberty to pleasure herself. For now, at least, she could ignore her screaming cunt and sleep.