The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is inspired by and based on another called Imprint by Ano Otoko. Thanks to Blankpage for his support, coaching, and editing of this piece which he inspired me to write. Also want to thank Kaereni for her help and patience. And Amanda for her insight.

Feedback welcome and encouraged.

Disclaimer: This story contains sexual f/f situations that should not be read by anyone who is either not old enough or who would be offended if they did. No copying or putting on any site without the permission of the author.

* * *

Journey

Fay now seeing the world like she never had before, had a chance to find happiness and share it with others like herself. This was time for her to reflect on the events that took place in Chicago and get her bearings within her new world. Needing time to transition from her old life to the new one Anthony and Heidi had opened up to her; she took her vacation time from work. She decided to go to Vegas. It was somewhere she always wanted to go and now she had the time. She booked a flight and a hotel and left her apartment for her neighbor to tend while she was away.

Once at her destination Fay went to her room, a suite and much like the one she remembered from before. She had requested privacy and was allotted the president suite and the nearby penthouse. Unpacking, her thoughts traveled the familiar road of her sadness and her new understanding. Fay grew to realize that she had a gift and the means now to share her knowledge with others who knew what sorrow and despair was. She came to grips with her life and what she could offer those that called to her. No tears came this time just a sad smile across her lips as she finished unpacking. She changed and headed down to the bar for a drink.

She walked in and almost dead center of the bar. It was not too busy yet and she had a nice view of the strip from the hotel window. Ordering her drink she sipped at it while seeing all the masks of faces. Like masks they hid secrets and portrayed an alternate persona from their real life. It was once a familiar song that her heart had sung. She knew and understood the tune well. It made her think of the incident that started her journey. The meeting of Heidi and the touch that changed her life entered her thoughts.

There were a few people around or near her that spoke to her. She smiled at them and politely exchanged pleasantries. She finished up the drink and was about to leave when a lady walked over and sat next to her. Fay could almost smell the sadness and despair from her. Reaching over Fay smiled at her brushing against the woman as she reached for some nuts on the bar.

“Excuse me” Fay said in a soft voice. It made the woman stop sipping her drink that the bartender had brought her. With eyes of dull blue the woman turned to look at Fay for the first time. She felt a small tingle just then. The contact was just enough to make the woman notice Fay.

“Oh I am sorry, miss.” She took the bowl of nuts and pushed it towards Fay a bit more. Fay nodded in appreciation and nibbled on the nuts as she looked over the young lady next to her.

“I am sorry for staring but you look like you are in mourning. Are you alright?” Fay asked.

Looking down a bit uncomfortable and then back up to meet Fay’s eyes the woman sighed. Fay could tell that was not a happy sound. The woman fought hard to keep tears from flowing. Fay stopped eating, “Here. Looks like you might need this.” And offered the woman a napkin incase she cried.

“I’m alright.” The woman paused taking the napkin and wiping her eyes. “Just had a fight with the man I thought I was going to marry.” She did not know why she was sharing this but it felt good to let it out.

“I am sorry, honey.” Fay said as she touched the woman’s hand and with tiny motion, caressed it offering some small comfort. It felt like little sparks to the woman, the touching of her skin. She closed her eyes for a moment and she forgot her heartache.

Fay smiled and continued to rub. Her mind slipped back to the first meeting of Heidi, it helped her focus her attentions better. In a gentle voice Fay asked, “What is your name, sweetie?”

The other woman opened her eyes remembering where she was. “It’s Julie Simms.” They both smiled and Fay slowly caressed Julie’s hand and arm in a caring manner.

“Nice to meet you Julie, I am Fay.” There was a pause. “Would you like to come with me and get to know one another better?” she offered to Julie.

The touch from the stranger was somehow comforting and enticing. It was relaxing her mind and quelling the sorrow her heart was feeling. Julie thought about Fay’s offer. It sounded nice, very nice. She nodded. Her mind could not get the feeling out of her head as Fay got up from the barstool and helped Julie from hers and walked out of the bar.

“Which room you staying in Julie?” Fay asked, all the while stroking Julie’s hand and arm leading her from the bar to a nearby elevator.

Julie hesitated at first. But with gently coaxing Julie spoke “Room 312.” A button was pressed and up a few floors or so to the room that Julie occupied. With her key Julie opened the door and they disappeared inside.

“Come and sit down, Julie dear. I’ll get you a drink.” Fay nodded as Julie complied and let her soak in feelings she was having and the quiet night heartbeat they would share soon. After going to the mini bar Fay came back with two glasses of wine, red to be exact. Fay handed one to Julie to sip as she sat next to Julie on the couch in private.

Fay looked deep into Julie’s eyes and smiled. “Now darling, why not tell me all about what troubles your heart.”

Julie felt herself get lost in those eyes of Fay’s and her touching that seemed to make Julie’s skin feel alive. She blushed a bit as she talked. “Steve and I had plans to be married. He is a good man...he loved me once.” Julie paused and took a sip of wine and let Fay work her magic for a moment longer. “I found out that although, he loves me, I am not the one he wants to be with or as he put it ‘my heart can not be totally yours even though I wish to marry, it would not be right.’ So now I am alone again.” Tears fell from Julie’s wonderful blue eyes as she finished her tale of heartbreak and despair. . Fay just listened and stroked her skin in tiny purposeful circles to keep Julie steady then said, “No not alone, not any more.”

Fay reached over and took the glass of wine from Julie’s delicate hand and set it aside. She then leaned in to kiss the tears away softly and tenderly like a lover would do. Startled Julie started to protest but stopped, as Fay’s lips tasted Julie’s. Time froze in that moment. The kiss felt much like the touches from Fay to Julie, enjoyable and alive. No one had ever kissed her like that before. Not even her once future husband.

Fay continued to kiss Julie and easing into the seductive touch of passion a lonely heart would crave. Moving ever so slowly Fay rubbed Julie’s arms as she kissed her more. With great care Fay moved closer and kept the distance between them very personal. Her arms wrapped around Julie to gently cradle her. Kissing a bit more passionate now, Fay noticed Julie’s resistance.

“Please...” Julie resisted as she moved back from Fay. Her eyes showed desire and confusion. Julie did not understand why she felt this way. The feeling of love was there and she blushed as she looked at Fay.

Fay smiled and leaned back a bit giving Julie room. “It is ok honey, I won’t hurt you, I just want you to relax and feel good. You want that too I can tell.” Fay reached out again toward Julie to touch her leg and caress it.

Julie nodded as she felt the pins of electricity from the touch and softly sighed. She leaned into the touch and followed it with her eyes till she was face to face with Fay again. Her lips brushed the cheek and then they clumsily kissed her.

Fay took her time this time and guided Julie with caresses. After a couple of kisses, Fay moved from Julie’s lips down to her neck to shower her with kisses and love bites. She lingered to whisper words into Julie’s ear and suck on the tender earlobe igniting the fire within her.

Julie felt her passion and the love spill over her like a warm blanket, covering her body and deep to her soul. Her body started to fight the temptations of the flesh and squirmed under Fay just a little. Julie began to moan as a small wave of pleasure hit her. She tried to speak.

“Hush now ...let what you feel drive you. Remember this feeling Julie.” Fay whispered to her as she put fingers to Julie’s mouth. She continued her search for the tender flesh.

Julie relaxed again and let the pleasure fill her. The sadness of Julie’s heart now gone away with the caring of Fay’s love and attention. Julie fell back into the couch and moved into Fay’s seeking fingers and lips. Fay kept a steady and easy pace, just kissing and caressing her. Yielding to the growing passion Julie lifted so that Fay could undress her and taste her erect nipples.

Fay suckled Julie’s nipples and massaged her flesh, feeding the ache and filling it with utter love and joy. Overwhelmed, Julie melted into the feelings and knew her heart was beating of love. Something she was experiencing now for the first time. Her mind grasped it and tried to hang on to it afraid it would never come again. Fay stroked Julie, feeding her with passion and the sensual touch that only she could bring.

Moving downward, Fay kept kissing once again till she stopped only to have Julie unbutton her pants and pull them away from her. Fay’s tongue sought the flower of Julie’s desire as she latched onto her clit and began to take it in to her mouth. With even strokes of her tongue Fay began to lick and excite the half hidden nub.

Julie buckled and grabbed unto the couch for support as her body gave into the sensations. The pleasure building more steady and with a greater urgency now between Julie’s legs and body. Letting out moans and cries she felt the wonderful passion of love and her world shifted.

Fay picked up speed and moved to kiss and suck on the now swollen lips engorged now with blood. Her tongue playfully teased and caressed the opening that was Julie’s passion. Skillfully she moved to release its power, prying the lips open and snaking her tongue deep into the opening. With purpose she darted her tongue in and out pumping Julie.

Julie’s hips rose and fell with the grace and beauty of a dancer. She held on with one hand as the other wildly searched out to touch Fay and run her fingers through her hair. Her body contracted and released in time with the heartbeat she felt. Screams of joy and ecstasy on the tip of her tongue waited to escape.

Time meant nothing now. Just the rhythm of a heartbeat keeping time to an unheard song was all Julie knew. She pushed into Fay as she made love to her. Her orgasm was near now and Julie felt her body let go and her mind embraced the passion and the love. She screamed out as her body racked with pleasure that was promised.

Fay slowed down and lapped up the nectar that was now streaming from Julie. She was pleased, as Julie finally in her moment of glory, understood what love was even if it was not her time to have that fabled bliss of marriage. Fay and Julie were spent now. Fay did not give all her energy to Julie but she felt she had transfer a little bit over. It was not enough to change Julie’s life totally, not like what happened to her.

Fay hoped she had done the right thing in helping Julie. She thought of Heidi and Anthony again. She finally got those words of wisdom he imparted her with when they left. She had to smile and say a small thank you to them.

As they were both coming down, Fay crawled up to Julie to kiss her and lay with her in the silence of the brief illusion of happiness until Julie fell into a slumber. Quietly and carefully as to not disturb Julie, Fay got up. She moved silently letting the woman sleep. Getting a blanket Fay draped it over Julie and without a noise left the room leaving Julie to her dreams.