The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: jorogumo

Categories: mc ff

Summary: A strange dancer in a Japanese club compels Alex’s attention. Soon, she comes to realize that the world is much more mysterious than she had ever thought—and offers temptations beyond her imagination.

Alex had never before seen someone move so damn sensuously on the dance floor.

She was nursing a rum and coke, squeezed into a corner seat of the Harajuku club that was mostly in shadow. It had been a long week, staying late to host additional “English as a foreign language” classes at her host school, and two very late nights at the hostess bar which supplemented her income. Tonight, she could kick back a little, enjoy the music, and hopefully steer clear of overly pushy men. She didn’t mind most of the salarymen at her bar, but the repetitive repartee was starting to wear on her.

There was a magic moment when the river of people between her and the dance floor dried up—and there she was.

Alex was no stranger to the wild fashions of Harajuku, but there was something about this woman that left the others in the shade. Her body and limbs moved apparently effortlessly, and yet with a precision and timing to the beat that made Alex’s eyes widen. Her oval face artfully shaped with shades of pale makeup, the ruby-red lips stood out like a beacon.

The woman’s eyes were closed as she gyrated around the dance floor, and yet she gracefully avoided everyone else’s flailing arms. It was if everyone there was simply a shadow, and she were the sole dancer.

Alex found herself at the edge of the dance floor, drink and clutch forgotten, staring at the woman. The strobing of the disco lights, reflecting off the shiny black carapace covering her body, seemed to find its way deep inside Alex’s brain. She forgot how she must look to others, and simply stared at the woman.

The white eyelids flicked open, and two black eyes stared directly at Alex. For a moment, the woman’s dancing body seemed detached from her face which was locked on Alex.

Alex gasped, and stumbled backwards.

Then the woman was dancing again, and the moment had passed.

Alex shook her head and cussed herself, heading back to her seat. Fortunately her clutch was there, untouched—Alex had found the locals to be painfully trustworthy, but retained a high degree of scepticism about the foreigners who frequented the bars. She regarded her rum and coke for a moment, then regretfully poured it into a pot plant. There had been too many stories about unattended drinks and roofies for her to take the risk.

One trip to the bar and three thousand yen later, she was sipping a fresh drink, and wondering what had come over her. Trying not to look too obvious, she occasionally peered through the bodies to the dance floor, but the woman could no longer be seen there. The music had changed—perhaps it wasn’t her jive, any more?

An hour later, after finishing her drink and taking her own turn on the floor, Alex exited down the narrow winding staircase to the main street. The nights had started to turn cool, but she was still comfortable without a sweater. She leaned against a travel agency window, and extracted a cigarette and lighter from her clutch; lighting up, she took a long drag, and sighed. She had more or less quit smoking before coming to Japan, but it turned out to be a nearly mandatory part of the hostess bar experience.

She was starting to doubt what she had seen inside, when—there she was again! Crossing the street a little further down the sidewalk, walking at a brisk but but hurried pace.

Alex stubbed out her barely-touched cigarette in a handy urn, and followed. The cross walk light was flashing its warning, but she hurried across just in time before it turned red again.

The woman was maybe thirty yards ahead, the street lights reflecting yellow off her shiny black top and long pointed boots. With only the occasional car passing, Alex could just make out the click of heels on the sidewalk. The street was not quite deserted, with some salarymen stumbling along alone in various states of apparent intoxication, but it was easy for Alex to keep the woman in sight.

She turned down a smaller street, which led—if Alex remembered correctly—to an older part of the city. The modern steel and glass started to be replaced by old stone, charred from car exhaust smoke, and wooden canopies over store frontages.

The woman took another turn, this time into an alleyway that Alex would have missed altogether had she not been so intent on her quarry. Cautiously, she walked up to the shadowy entrance, and peered into the gloom.

The alleyway descended on a gradual slope, as far as she could see, which was not that far at all. Very little light shone into the alley from the surrounding buildings. Straining her ears, however, she could just make out the regular ticking of boots on concrete.

She took a deep breath, and stepped cautiously into the gloom. She walked much more slowly now, waiting for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. To her concern, the sound of the boots had stopped.

The alley curved slightly left, then slightly right. There! A weak but welcome light, mounted on the wall just ahead. Alex sped up, relieved to be out of the gloom.

As she approached, she saw that the light was to the side of an old wooden door, sturdy and bound with iron clasps. She couldn’t see any name plate or number, and paused as she considered whether to move past the light and back into the dark.

“You look for Jorogumo.” It was a statement, not a question, and came from the dark alley beyond the lamp.

A Japanese woman stepped forward, the lamp now illuminating her face. Maybe fifty years of age, wrapped in a black silk robe, she showed no surprise at the tall blonde gaijin being in her alley.

Alex took a step back, intimated by the woman’s confidence. “I’m sorry; what did you say?”

“Jorogumo. Jo-ro-gu-mo. You follow her to here.” The woman’s English was rough but serviceable, enough that an undercurrent of impatience was discernable in her words.

So, she was expected. The couple of drinks at the club, coupled with the singular experience of meeting eyes with the woman, bolstered Alex’s courage sufficiently for her to draw herself up, and agree. “Yes. Yes, I am looking for Jorogumo.” She didn’t recognize the name, but the other lady seemed very definite about it.

The lady’s eyes narrowed. “You sure? Knowledge of Jorogumo is powerful, dangerous.” She turned away slightly, apparently dismissive of Alex.

This lit up Alex’s pride, and she snapped back reflexively: “Yes! Take me to Jorogumo.”

The lady turned back, penciled eyebrows raised. “Strong! Or pride, noisy like empty bottle. Jorogumo decide.” She reached into the folds of her robe to produce an antique iron key, and slid it into the cunningly obscured keyhole of the door.

Alex half-expected a sinister creak as the door opened, but in fact it was nearly silent, finely balanced on oiled hinges. On the threshold, she paused to peer into the dim room beyond.

The woman behind her made an impatient noise, and a firm hand propelled her forwards.

The door closed noiselessly behind them. This room was lit, inadequately, by dim yellow globes around the walls. The floor was rough flagstones, bare of any furniture.

The woman passed through a set of curtains on the opposite wall. “Follow.”

The curtains concealed a passage that angled downwards, curving to the right. Alex struggled to keep up with the woman’s pace, uncertain of her footing on the flagstones. More yellow globes lit the passage at intervals, but it was still a gloomy walk.

After a few minutes it became clear that the passage was a downward spiral. Alex sensed the weight of the city above her; the roof was occasionally reinforced with timber braces, but it seemed inadequate for thousands of tons of earth and stone.

She finally arrived at an area where the passage flattened out, and widened. It formed a sort of antechamber before a pair of wooden doors. Kanji, artfully drawn in a glistening black paint, adorned the doors. Alex managed to read “treasure” (takaramono) and “home” (jukyo) but nothing else.

“Change.” The woman had pulled a white robe from an alcove and held it towards Alex. She nodded at a pair of slippers placed neatly by the door.

Alex sighed, and reached around her back to unzip her dress. A wiggle of her hips slid it down to her knees, and she stepped out of her shoes and into the slippers as she shed it completely. She reached out to take the robe, but the woman shook her head and pointed to Alex’s bra and panties.

“All right...” These came off too, and then she was passed the robe. It was lightweight silk, and felt almost as if she were wearing nothing at all.

The woman took Alex’s discarded clothes and clutch, and placed them in the alcove. She returned, apparently critically appraising Alex’s appearance, and reached up to pull Alex’s hair free of its bindings, letting it fall to the girl’s shoulders.

She gestured at the doors. “Enter.”

Alex cautiously pushed at the doors, which opened with little resistance. She passed through, and they s slowly closed behind her with a barely audible click.

This room was much larger than she had expected, and in reality, was more of a cave. A rough arched ceiling of a red-colored stone rose over her head to disappear in shadow. More of the yellow globes were dotted around the walls. The flagstone floor was interrupted in the center of the room by a single block of stone, maybe eight feet long and five feet high, which appeared to be flat on top.

“You followed me.”

The voice came from her right side. She jumped, startled, and turned to face its owner.

The woman from the club—was this Jorogumo?—was standing there with an amused look on her face. The pale make-up made her dark eyes, once again fastened on Alex, even more striking. She still wore the polished black leather top and boots, and now Alex could see her black stockings with an irregular pattern of white lines and dots.

“I ...” Alex’s tongue tied itself in knots. Unable to move, she stared at the woman like a deer in headlights.

The woman slowly advanced. “It has been many winters since a gaijin woman visited my chamber.” She looked Alex up and down, appraising her. “What did you expect to find here?” Her English was foreign, but accentless.

“Um... I saw you dance... you made me feel... strange...” Alex panted out the words, feeling the flush of embarrassment in her face.

The woman laughed, quietly. “Strange? Why yes, I suppose you would feel strange. But it doesn’t have to be that way.” She took another step, now within arm’s reach of Alex. “I can make you feel many things, in many ways. Many... new sensations. Would you like that?”

She reached out, resting her hands on Alex’s shoulders, fingers gently twirling the girl’s blonde hair. “What is your name?”

“Alex... I’m Alex,” the girl stammered.

“You don’t need this, Alex.” The woman’s hands moved smoothly and purposefully, and suddenly the silk robe had slipped from Alex’s shoulders to rest on the flagstones. Alex was vaguely aware than she was now nude, but couldn’t take her gaze from the other woman.

The woman took a half step forward, and put her lips to Alex’s ear. An unfamiliar scent floated past Alex, and she shivered as she breathed it in.

“I... am Jorogumo,” the woman murmured. “First of my race, queen of this city. And you, Alex, are mine.”

Her head dipped, and Alex gave a small cry as something sharp bit into the side of her neck. A warm feeling started to spread from the site.

“Sleep, Alex. Sleep in my chamber...” Alex’s vision was quickly blurring, her head spinning. She felt Jorogumo grasping her shoulders, keeping her from falling. Her mouth was going numb.

“Let me make you a bed, my dear...” Her vision blacked out, and she felt herself sliding into unconsciousness. The last sensation she had before oblivion was a feeling of spinning, and something starting to constrict around her...

* * *

She was back in the club, but this time dancing with Jorogumo. Everyone else on the floor had faded, and it was just the two of them gyrating and grooving under the hot blue light. Not a drop of sweat fell from Jorogumo, no matter how fast the beat. Alex put her all into the dance, closer and closer to a perfect complement of Jorogumo’s moves. They danced closer and closer, arms scant inches from each other, and gazes locked. Until, suddenly, Jorogumo moved towards her, and she had so many arms...

The murmuring woke her, finally. Her eyelids were still heavy, but the increasing volume of the chant had gradually pushed through the fog in her mind, bringing her out of the twilight state. She blinked, realized that she was lying on something hard, and tried to sit up.

Her body refused to move. Belatedly, she felt as if she were wrapped tightly in a blanket.

Just able to lift her head, she looked down to see her body bound tightly with cords of sticky silk. Her arms were secured to her side, and her legs bound together, with only her breasts and groin free of the silky substance. More cords fastened her cocoon to the red stone that formed her resting place.

She gulped, and looked around. Sure enough, she was bound on top of the stone altar.

Around the base of the stone, six women in black robes kneeled, heads bowed. Their steady chant of “Jo-ro-gu-mo Hei-ka” resonated throughout the chamber. Alex thought she recognized the woman who had led her to Jorogumo’s chamber, but it was hard to tell from her angle.

A stream of Japanese came from behind her head. Alex struggled to follow it—it sounded very formal, and the pronunciation was different than she normally heard around Tokyo. She heard something about a city and a founding or creation, then something about women—a school, perhaps?—but her limited vocabulary defeated her.

The speech ceased, and Jorogumo walked into her sight, circling the altar. As she passed each supplicant, they bowed deeper, and spoke their mantra with even greater force.

Apparently satisfied, Jorogumo moved to the first supplicant, bent down, and seemed to kiss their neck. The woman briefly paused her chant, as a shiver shook her body, then resumed.

Jorogumo walked around the circle, planting a kiss on each of them. Alex watched, fascinated despite her situation. Soon the chamber was reverberating to the hypnotic chant, and Jorogumo stood to the side, watching her servants with a strange smile on her painted face.

The first woman raised her head, and Alex could now see clearly that it was the woman from the alley. She had a strained look on her face, her eyes screwed shut, and sweat was now beading on her forehead. Suddenly, she reached for her robe and slipped it off to reveal her naked body underneath. Her hands flew to her mound, and she started to energetically pleasure herself. The chant was now spiced with sexual moans as the others quickly followed suit.

Jorogumo walked to the side of the altar, and with a graceful movement of limbs was suddenly on top, crouched over Alex, with her face only a foot from the bound and confused girl.

“Behold, my servants.” Her eyes now wide open, Alex could see that they were pure black, with just the faint yellow dots of the lighting globes reflected in them. “The gift of Jorogumo—pleasure beyond thought and imagination.” Her head tilted slightly. “And for you, Alex? Is that what you desire?” Alex felt her very self starting to sink into the two black pools that seemed to fill her vision.

Jorogumo seemed to read her thoughts. “Give yourself to me, Alex. Give me everything, and I will give you... untamed ecstacy.” Her face moved closer, and closer...

Her consciousness fading, it was all Alex could do to squeak: “Jorogumo!”

Taking her cue, Jorogumo darted to Alex’s neck, and the girl felt the sharp pain again. This time, though, Jorogumo stayed for several seconds before moving back. Alex felt a warmth quickly spread from the bite, spreading throughout her body. She gazed up into Jorogumo’s eyes, wondering what it was.

“My servants need but a drop of my venom to experience their pleasure,” Jorogumo said, huskily. “For you though, Alex, a full measure. Learn what it means to serve me.”

The warmth had filled Alex, and now her body jerked in its bindings as an electric pulse ran through her nerves. She gasped, and the reaction clearly pleased Jorogumo. A red haze started at the edge of her vision, framing Jorogumo’s face.

“Let me take your body, Alex. Let me show you what I can make it do.”

Alex’s sex started to pulse, and she mewled, unable to help herself. The tips of her breasts started to tingle, and she struggled to free her arms to touch herself, but the bindings were far too strong. Instead she could only gaze at Jorogumo, helpless to react.

“It will be like nothing you have ever experienced before,” said Jorogumo, moving closer. She planted the smallest of kisses on Alex’s nose. “Your body set free by Jorogumo. Say my name, Alex.”

“Jorogumo! Mmmmh!” The surges of pleasure running through Alex’s body were becoming stronger, and stronger. “Jorogumo! Too much! Aaaaahhh!” Something was starting to touch and probe at her sex, and her breasts, but all she could see in her vision was Jorogumo’s face. “Jorogumo!” The redness was starting to fill her vision. Every pulse of pleasure was now wringing out her entire body, squeezing the last drop of sensation from it.

Jorogumo’s eyes came closer, until Alex could see her flushed face reflected in each. “And now, Alex, you serve Jorogumo. Every thought you will have, will be of me. Every deed you do, will serve me. And for this, Alex I give you my gift... of ecstacy.”

“JOROGUMO!” With a final cry, her vision went, and Alex passed out.

* * *

This time, as she returned to consciousness with her body feeling as if it had been put through a rack, she could hear a chattering in Japanese, and felt something pushing underneath her. She blinked her eyes open, and found herself surrounded on the altar by the six women. They were easing their hands beneath her silken cocoon, and before she could react they had lifted her up, and started to slide her off the altar.

Between the six of them, they made easy work of it, and gently laid her on the floor. One of them had a small but sharp blade, and started to cut through the cords of silk. Others carefully peeled the silk off her, and the older woman had a bowl of warm water and a sponge which she used to dab at Alex’s skin, removing any remaining residue.

Soon Alex was free of her bondage, but she still felt helpless to move. Every muscle in her body seemed to be exhausted from her journey into Jorogumo’s pleasures. The women seemed to realize this, and gently moved her limbs to a more comfortable position without needing her help. A small pillow behind her head kept it off the hard floor.

Now she was closer to them, she could see that each bore a small scar on the left side of their neck, just above the collarbone—the place where Jorogumo had kissed her, and them. Otherwise, they were all different; a range of ages from one girl who looked like she had only just reached her twenties, to Alex’s companion from the alley.

The older woman finished her cleaning, and patted Alex dry. “Now you one of us. Serve Jorogumo- heika.” The other women bowed their heads briefly, with a chant of “Jo-ro-gu-mo.“

“Jorogumo...” Saying the name brought Jorogumo’s face back to Alex’s mind. She felt a wave of pleasure wash over her, and shivered.

The women put their implements aside, and started to cluster around Alex. She felt small hands start to stroke around her mound; others gently lifted her to her side, and started to explore the curves of her bottom. A warm mouth fasted on to her breast, and its tongue played around its tip, and she moaned.

“Join us. Connect to us.” The woman brought her mouth to Alex’s, starting a long, lingering kiss.

The fingers on her mound slid into her sex, and Alex gave a groan of happiness, thrusting back against them. Her tongue came out, and intertwined with the older woman’s...

* * *

Yuki stopped by the entrance to the alleyway, panting. It had only been ten minutes since she had left the club entrance in pursuit of the mysterious woman, but the woman had moved quickly, and Yuki was not used to exercise.

She was certain that the woman had gone down this way, since there was no other place in sight, but the alley was dark and led downwards, which caused her to hesitate. Why was she doing this?

Unbidden, the memory of the woman on the dance floor came back to her, and she sighed, remembering the moment when their eyes had connected. Yuki had never thought of herself as attracted to other woman, but there had been something between them in that moment that had lit a fire inside her.

Sighing, she started down the alley, squinting into the gloom to see what was ahead.

Eventually she came around a bend to see a yellow light at the side of the alley. As she approached, she noticed the wooden door next to it.

“She is waiting for you.”

Yuki paused, surprised at the words. Was that a foreign accent? She peered past the light, but the woman had anticipated her and came closer, allowing herself to be lit.

It was a gaijin girl, several inches taller than Yuki, with long blonde hair. She wore a black robe, and the glow of a cigarette was visible in one hand.

“Who are you?” She took a step back, wary.

“You are looking for Jorogumo.” The girl’s Japanese was fair, though clearly foreign. “You followed her from the club.”

“Jorogumo?” Yuki thought the name seemed familiar, though she couldn’t place it. She rallied. “Yes! Yes, I am looking for Jorogumo.”

The blonde girl looked her up and down, and smiled. Yuki was too distracted by her thoughts of the other woman to notice that the smile was not particularly warm. “I am sure she will be very pleased to meet you. You have such a lovely body.”

Yuki smiled at the complement, but was a little confused. She knew she was a good ten kilos overweight—even her friends told her. Still, if that helped her meet the woman...

“Shall we enter?” The blonde girl produced a key, and unlocked the wooden door. She pushed it open, and gestured for Yuki to enter.

Deep underground in her chamber, Jorogumo licked her lips...

THE END