The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Joining the Family Business

By Farleven

My father had always talked about how I should get into the family business after I got out of college. I never really knew just what that was though, he was always a bit aloof about the details, not that it stopped him from recommending it at every turn when discussions about my future came up. When I had trouble getting a job lined up as graduation approached, if finally succumbed and told him that I’d give it try. I hadn’t known what to expect, but I’d never dreamed that it would involve waking up in the middle of the night with a sack over my head as I was carried out of my room. It was then that I learned that the family business was selling off brainwashed sluts to the highest bidder and that I was going to be starting at the very bottom of the organization.

After all I’d been through, the programming, the training and the brainwashing, the hardest thing about my new slavery was the day of my first sale. I was trotted into a small room with nothing but a collar on and told to take up the most basic slave pose. I fell to my knees, spread my legs and thrust out my chest just as I’d been trained. Then I waited until the door opened and a man walked in.

“Daddy!” I squealed in shock as he closed the door behind him. My training still held and I thrust out my chest for him as I would for any man. Somehow I managed not to blush as he looked over my voluptuous body.

“Hi honey, I see you’ve turned out very nicely. I’m happy to see you’ve taken to the family business so easily.” He smiled as he took off his jacket.

“Thank you,” I replied automatically to the compliment and felt myself growing wet and ready for sex. My training had taken over and while I knew what was happening was wrong, my body was preparing to service him. Even if he was my father, my body didn’t care. The need to pleasure any man was drilled into my very core, no matter who he was.

“My pleasure.” He smiled and opened the door again. He gave a quick whistle and I watched as my mother walked in wearing nothing more than a collar. “Our little girl’s grown up, hasn’t she Lisa?”

“Oh my yes, Dan! She makes such a cute little slave girl. Was I that cute my first time through training?” Mom beamed proudly as she knelt beside him and started to unbuckled his pants.

“Of course you were! Though I think our little girl is a bit better endowed than you were back then.” He smiled as his eyes rolled over my naked flesh again. My pussy twitched at the wicked compliment, another deep seated response that had been burned into my brain. Any compliment from a man would stoke the flames of lust inside me. I made sure to push my chest out a bit more for him, so he could see my ripe breasts more easily.

“I’m sure her owner will like that! You men always seem to like girls with nice big melons!” Mom giggled as she thrust out her own sizable chest to help make her point. It was beyond bizarre to see her acting like this, like just another trained slut. She’d always seemed like such a proper woman when I’d be younger. To think that she was just another sex toy the whole time made me shudder.

“Very true, Lisa. Now I think it’s time to sample the merchandise and let our little girl enjoy being auctioned off.” My father smiled and finished undressing himself. He was remarkably fit, and as much as I tried not to, I couldn’t help but take a look at his throbbing cock. He wasn’t small by any measure, and my pussy twitched eagerly at the thought of what he was going to do to me. It was wicked, and yet every ounce of wrongness only seemed to amplify my desire, another quirk of my training.

“Okay, honey, get on the bed and show Daddy how much you’ve learned.” Mom prodded me and I quickly followed her instructions. My whole body seethed as I felt my training kick in. I was about to be used and even though it was my own father, my body reacted as it was trained to. By the time I was settling onto my back, my pussy was wet and eager for his cock and my breasts were aching to be squeezed. I spread my legs wantonly and looked up into his eyes and silently begged him to fuck me.

“You look ravishing!” Daddy smiled as he climbed onto bed and moved between my widely spread legs. He paused for a moment to cup my dripping mound with his hand. His fingers ran along my slit and sank into me with ease as I squirmed excitedly from his touch. It felt too good being touched like this, even by my own father. My handlers hadn’t allowed me to cum for the last two days, a special test of my training, and now I was as sexually charged as any woman could be.

“You’re nice and wet down here.” He said proudly as he slipped a finger deep into my pussy. He was inside me! My father’s thick fingers were rubbing the inner walls of my cunt. Instinctively, I gripped his finger and rippled my pussy over it just as I’d been trained to. “I see Mistress Keiko is still a fine instructor. I bet she had you working that dildo five times a day, didn’t she sweetie?”

“Yes, Daddy.” I whimpered as he rubbed his thumb over my throbbing clit. I nearly gushed at the memory of everything that Mistress Keiko had done with me. Much of my training was under her care, including my first lesbian experiences.

He just laughed at that and pulled his hand away. Then he moved up until he was looking down at me and his shaft was pointed between my legs. I whimpered for a moment as he paused with just the tip of his shaft kissing my slick lower lips and my nipples barely pressing into his chest. I knew he was waiting for me to break my training, to resist what had been done to me and pull away from him. I wanted to with nearly every fiber of my being, but my training was unshakable.

“Please!” I begged with a ragged breath as my body ached for him. I needed him in a way no daughter should. I wanted to resist, but I couldn’t do that any more. I was bound by my conditioning.

“What do you want, princess?” He asked with sincerity. For the moment it felt that he would give me whatever I asked for, and unfortunately I only wanted one thing.

“Fuck me, Daddy!” I whimpered and for the first time since stepping into this room, I blushed with embarrassment.

“Anything you want, sweetie.” He smiled before he shifted his hips and pressed into me with one wonderfully long thrust. I moaned passionately as he parted my eager nether lips and began feeding me his thick shaft. I felt him stretching my well trained pussy wide and savored the feeling of wonderful fullness.

“Oh, you’re so big!” I moaned happily as he finally rooted himself inside me. It felt so nice having his throbbing hot shaft stretching me that I almost forgot who it was between my legs.

“Thank you, honey.” Daddy smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. He pulled away before I could give him a passionate reply. “Now let’s see how good a little slut you are!”

With that, he pulled his cock back and pressed into me again. I whimpered from the pleasure and let my training kick in and guide me. I wrapped myself around him as his thrusts took up a rhythm. I returned his thrusts eagerly and massaged his shaft with my eager passage every moment he was inside me.

It was hard work pleasuring a man. I could enjoy his touch, his strength, and shaft thrusting inside me, but I had to stay in control. I was awash in sexual pleasure, but I was there to give pleasure. My own enjoyment was secondary, and I had to work to keep him from cumming before he wanted to. I would break up his rhythm, gently slow down his impending peak, all so that he would enjoy fucking me for as long as he could.

It was hard, especially when it was my own father grunting and moaning on top of my writhing body. His cock was so wonderfully large that I couldn’t suppress moans of pleasure each time he would plunge into me. A strange part of me wanted to show him just how good a slut I had become so he could be proud of me. It was a strange feeling, but I eagerly exploited it to focus on giving my father the best sex of his life.

“I’m getting ready, honey! Cum with me, Jenny!” Daddy moaned as he grabbed onto my hips and rooted himself fully between my legs. I gasped at the full penetration as I felt his shaft begin to pulse inside me. When the first blast of cum filled my depths I cried out in ecstasy. I had been fucked for months, but this was the first time a man had ever actually cum inside me and I felt my own orgasm rip through me.

“Oh Daddy!” I wailed as he pumped his cum into my depths. I quaked with pleasure from the most powerful orgasm I had ever known. My lips found his and we kissed passionately as we basked in mutual orgasm.

Slowly, I came back to myself and I felt his shaft soften and slip from between my legs. He smiled gently and pulled himself off of my panting flesh and looked down at me proudly.

“You’re going to make a great slave,” He smiled as I pulled myself up and knelt between his legs to clean off our juices from his shaft. I suckled eagerly on his soft member, savoring every drop of our juices. Instinctively, I found myself working to restore his shaft to its full size just like I’d been trained. It was hard to believe I was kneeling between my father’s legs and feeling his cock growing hard in my mouth as I licked and sucked on him.

“Oh, that’s a good girl!” He groaned as he stood at full mast before me. I pulled back and waited for him to decide what he wanted me to do next.

He smiled and had me get on all fours. Then he proceeded to spread my ass cheeks and slid his shaft into my rear hole. He was already excited and it didn’t take him long before he came in my bowels and pulled out again. I cleaned him again, but this time he had me stop before bringing him back to attention.

“You’ve turned out great Jenny! You’re going to make a great slave. If business is still good in a few years I may buy you back to you can help with the family business in a more managerial role.” He smiled down at me as I finished cleaning him. Somehow it was hard to believe what he was saying, as I knelt there naked between his legs. Then I heard a noise from behind me and turned to see my mother holding up a video camera and smiling.

“Oh, honey, you look so cute like that!” Mom giggled as I recovered from the services I’d just rendered. “I’m so glad we decided to have you trained. You’re going to love being a sex slave, Jenny. It’s the best sex ever, and you never have to worry about anything.”

That, at least, I believed. No matter how much I’d hated being turned into a slut at first, I had to admit the feeling had changed over time. My resistance had faded and ultimately, the pleasures of the flesh won out. By the time I’d been brought here today, I was actually looking forward to being sold off. I even felt a twisted pride from the fact that my parents were both happy with my new role.

“Now, why don’t you do your old man proud and be my first million dollar sale?” Daddy prodded and I knew it was time for what I’d come here for, time to be sold off to the highest bidder.

I only hoped that my new master could be half the man my father was.

The End