The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Joining my Partner

By Farleven

Angela tried to break free of the grip holding onto her arms, but the two guards were far stronger than she was. She couldn’t believe she’d been captured so easily, and she wondered what had happened to her partner Julie.

“Hello Angela, I hear you have an interest in my slave trading organization.” Tylor Hallow smiled as Angela was brought in front of him. She grimaced as she saw two of his slaves sitting next to him. They were both naked and posed in a classical slave position with their chests thrust out as they knelt with their legs open. Each was an Asian princess with long black hair, creamy skin and ample breasts that they seemed to be eagerly displaying. The only thing they wore was the collar that controlled their minds and showed that they were slaves.

“You Bastard!” Angela barked. She knew that there was little she could do right now, and that made it hard to control her anger. “Where’s Julie?”

“Oh, your dear partner.” Tylor smiled again and turned to a side door. “Julie, would you come in here, please?”

Angela turned to look as the door opened and watched as her partner entered. Her eyes went wide as she watched the door move out of the way and reveal Julie.

“Yes, Master!” Julie giggled as she stepped into the room. Like the two slave girls, Julie was naked except for her collar, and her bountiful curves jiggled as she moved next to Tylor. Angela was aghast at what she was seeing.

“You’re looking lovely today my dear. Are you enjoying your new breasts?” Tylor asked casually as Julie knelt down next to one of the other slaves.

“Yes, Master! It’s nice having big bouncing boobies!” Julie giggled as she thrust out her bosom for his appreciation. Angela couldn’t believe her eyes. Not only was Julie naked and collared, but she was giggling about the large new breasts that were hanging from her chest.

“What have you done to her?” Angela demanded as the guards kept their grip on her arms.

“Simple training, my dear. You two wanted to learn about my business and I thought I’d give you both a first hand demonstration. In fact Julie’s been my obedient little slut for almost six months now, isn’t that right?” Tylor asked the smiling girl in front of him.

“Yes Master! It was right after Christmas that you caught me and put me in the chair for the first time. Of course it took almost a whole week for you to break me in!” Julie giggled as she swayed gently before her owner.

“And what a week it was! You were just a tiger in the bed when you weren’t insisting that you would never submit.” Tylor reminisced.

“And you kept me in bed a lot!” Julie giggled. “It was harder to resist when I had a nice big cock to service.”

“And now you’re my faithful little slut, and you’ve brought me a new friend. I thought it would be fitting if you were the one to collar your partner for me.” Tylor reached to his side and pulled out a slave collar and handed it to Julie. Julie beamed as she took the silvery ring in her hand. Then she stood up and turned to Angela.

“Oh Angela, you’re going to be so happy!” Julie smiled gleefully as she walked up to her partner.

“No, Julie, don’t do it! Fight him!” Angela implored her friend as she renewed her struggle. She was still held tightly as Julie stepped right in front of her and lifted up the collar.

“He’s our Master, Angela. I know you’ll love being his slave!” Julie stated confidently as she lifted the collar around Angela’s neck and clicked it closed.

“Oh God!” Angela gasped as the collar began synchronizing itself with her nervous system.

“Just relax, I know the link is a lot to take in.” Julie cooed as Angela felt the alien presence invade her mind. It was diffuse but powerful. She knew from countless criminal files just what was happening to her brain. The collar was linking into her neural pathways, reinforcing and weakening different parts of her consciousness to prepare her for enslavement. The static reports were nothing compared to feeling the real thing. She knew that the impulses of the collar often required reinforcement sessions that would truly ingrain the desired behavior into a slave. Still, the collar alone was enough to press the fundamentals into even the most thickheaded individual.

“Indeed, Angela, I’m sure you can feel my collar binding you as we speak. You’ll learn to crave its ability to structure your thoughts in time. Won’t she, Julie?” Tylor grinned from his seat.

“Oh yes, it is just amazing!” Julie agreed.

“Now, Angela, don’t you think it’s time that we saw just what kind of a slave I’m going to be getting?” Tylor looked at her expectantly.

“Bastard!” Angela shouted. Her outrage flared inside her, but so did another urge. She wanted to rip Tylor apart and rip open her blouse at the same time. She knew it was the collar, but the intensity of the feeling was too much to resist. If her arms had been free she would have rushed over to Tylor and ripped open her top a moment before strangling him.

“Why don’t you undo her blouse, Julie?” Tylor prompted. Angela’s eyes went wide as Julie’s hands made quick work of the buttons. He smiled as Julie pulled open the blouse and revealed Angela’s taste in underwear.

“Very nice, though a little provocative for being on duty isn’t it?” Tylor laughed. Angela blushed as he took in the sight of her ample breasts cupped by a lacy black bra. They jiggled slightly as she struggled and thrust them out for him. Her wants and desires seemed out of control as she felt herself becoming aroused from his gaze.

“Let me go!” Angela barked. She didn’t know what she’d do if he did. Already she could feel the collar driving up her sexual responses and lowering her resistance to his control. It wouldn’t be long before she was essentially his, even if she still fought.

“Julie why don’t you help Angela out of all her clothes below the waist, aside from her panties of course.” Tylor commanded his slave.

“Yes, Master!” Julie cooed her assent, happy to be of use to her master. Angela tried to struggle again as Julie quickly undressed her. As she pulled the clothes off Angela’s flailing body, she wondered if Julie had done this before. Everything Angela did to try and slow Julie down just seemed to make things go faster until Angela was down to my panties. Julie stepped back and smiled, apparently pleased with her work.

“You are simply lovely, Angela. Now I think it’s time for you to present yourself to me.” Tylor stated. He gave a nod to his guards and they gently let her down and then released her arms. Angela wavered for a moment, the collar was pounding into her thoughts and she found herself driven to obey him. She took one wavering step forward and then another. She closed within just a few feet of Tylor and her blood boiled. Inside her she was trying to fight for control. She was so close that she could have reached out and choked him, but her knees were already buckling.

Angela whimpered as she was overwhelmed by the desire to kneel before this man. She knew this wasn’t what she should do. It wasn’t what she really wanted to do, but she couldn’t fight it. Slowly she crumbled and fell to her knees. With her resistance subdued, she struck the pose of a slave girl, with her chest thrust out, her legs open to expose her panty clad mound, and her arms pulled behind her back.

“Very good, Angela, you’re taking to the collar very well. Now why don’t you finish undressing for me?” Tylor pressed as he enjoyed the sight of the lingerie clad officer before him.

“Are you enjoying this?” Angela slipped out with as much sarcasm as she could as her hands slid behind her back and unbuckled her bra.

“Very much, my dear.” Tylor answered as she let the lacy cups gently fall from her breasts.

Angela gasped as the cool air of the room tickled her already perky nipples. Her breasts were firm and ripe, with just a gentle slope to them. They hung as two ripe fruit waiting to be plucked from her chest.

“I hope so.” Angela cooed as she slid her legs together so she could slip off her panties without standing up. “I don’t plan on being merchandise.”

“Oh really?” Tylor laughed as Angela pulled her panties past her toes and resumed her open slave posture. “I see you already keep yourself nice and trim like a good slave.”

“Julie insisted I do this last week, I assume you told her to.” Angela blushed as Tylor’s eyes focused on her bald pussy. She felt not only exposed, but her raging arousal was fully apparent to him. Her nether lips were flush and sparkling with her juices. The very fact that she was exposed like this for him was making her even more aroused.

“Indeed, and I must say the look suits you.” Tylor smiled. “Now why don’t we retire to my bed chamber so I can get to know you properly?”

Tylor stood up and motioned for Angela to do the same. She stood uneasily. The very notion of fucking this man filled her with a flurry of emotions. First was anger, but that was nearly drowned out by lust and curiosity. The collar was filling her with submissive thoughts and Angela was reeling from them. Part of her wondered eagerly what it would be like to be used as slave flesh, and her body was already eagerly responding to such thoughts.

“So, Angela, how many men have you had?” Tylor asked as he led the way.

“You’ll be my first.” Angela huffed as she walked behind him. She hated to admit it. All through her academy days she’d been too focused on success to find time for men, and after getting on the force, it was even worse. Some men had tried, but she’d always rebuffed their advances. Now, she regretted it, she’d never have chosen then for her first time.

“Indeed! Well, I assure you that I won’t disappoint.” Tylor laughed as he swung open the doors to the room. The bed was huge, and covered in silk spreads. The walls were lined with mirrors as was the ceiling. Angela shuddered at the sudden feeling of complete exposure.

“I wish you would.” Angela forced out as she walked up beside him.

“Tut, tut, my dear. Why don’t you undress me.” Tylor suggested and Angela quickly went to work. She’d never really undressed a man before, and she found herself becoming more aroused as she relieved Tylor of his clothes. He was in good shape, and a growing part of her was looking forward to what he was clearly going to do with her.

“Like what you see?” Tylor smiled as Angela pulled down his boxers and released his cock. She felt her stomach flip nervously as she took in the sight of his massive cock. The assault of the collar’s programming was still warping her thoughts and sparking lust and arousal in her. The sight of this man’s cock waving in front of her was like a flash point in her mind. She wanted it, craved it in a way she never would have imagined.

“Yes.” Angela whimpered as she knelt before him. Her lust was overriding her will, and even as she fought it her body was giving in.

“Good, now get on the bed and spread your legs for me.” Tylor commanded, and Angela jumped to obey. Her entire will was wrapped around his words and she eagerly spread herself open for him. In a few moments he would claim her and fulfill her in a way no one ever had before.

“You can feel it, can’t you?” Tylor smiled as he climbed onto the bed and moved above her.

“Yes!” Angela gasped as he took position between her legs. She felt his probing head seeking entrance between her legs and she shifted her hips to help him. Part of her was appalled at helping him, but her whole body quivered with pleasure as he slipped between her nether lips and prepared to thrust into her.

“You’re going to make a fine slave, Angela.” Tylor grunted as he drove forward. Angela cried out in ecstasy as he claimed her. Her tight inner walls spread easily for his girth as he pressed into her. New instincts drove her and she fought to relax the muscles between her legs so he could mount her more easily.

“Oh god!” Angela moaned as Tylor rooted his shaft inside her. For a moment, clarity returned to her as she realized what was happening. She’d been collared and was being enslaved. Tylor was inside her and she was wrapping her legs around his thighs. Angela had never felt so aroused or so out of control before. She’d always been in control before, but now she was mewling as Tylor’s cock moved slightly inside her. Her entire body had given in to him

“Are you ready for more?” Tylor smiled.

“Please” Angela begged. Tylor grinned and pulled himself back and quickly started a rhythm inside her eager flesh.

After that she lost all control and gave into his assault. She moaned and cried as she writhed under his relentless thrusts. The feeling of his large shaft plowing into her stoked strange new fires inside her. Her hips willingly rose to meet every thrust and only reluctantly let him pull out. All the while, she felt passions building inside her until she was about to burst.

Just when she felt she could take no more, he impaled her deeply and held her tightly. Her eyes flew open as the first blast of warm semen filled her depths and Angela felt her first orgasm rip through her. Her whole body quaked with pleasure as he came inside her. There was a sense of fulfillment that washed over her as she felt his cock twitching inside her. She couldn’t explain it, but she felt content as he pulled out.

“You were very good, Angela.” Tylor smiled as he pulled off of her. He looked over to Julie and she quickly bounded over and onto the bed. Tylor turned towards her and let Angela’s partner clean the sex juices from his shaft.

“You too.” Angela cooed without thinking. She’d never had such pleasure before in her life, and combined with the impulses from the collar she nearly forgot what was happening to her.

“Thank you my dear.” Tylor smiled as Julie finished her work. “I’m always happy to please a lady.”

“So what now?” Angela asked as she grabbed a pillow and covered herself. She felt a twinge of guilt at doing so, but her modesty won out over the collar. It was winning in other ways though. Angela felt a bit of jealousy as she watched Julie cleaning off Tylor’s shaft. The very notion surprised her, but an ever growing part of her wanted to be the one working between his legs.

“I thought I’d let Julie introduce you to bisexuality since I can’t entertain you ladies all the time.” Tylor smiled as Angela’s eye’s bulged out. The idea caught her so off guard that her new programming’s arousal rose up in her faster than her natural reluctance.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle!” Julie giggled as she dived between Angela’s legs.

Angela gasped as her friend’s tongue slid between her lower lips. Any objections she had to what was happening dissolved in the wave of pleasure that Julie was feeling.

Julie eagerly cleaned Angela’s cum filled pussy and then started working her way up Angela’s writhing body. Her partner had a great body, and Julie eagerly explored its every curve. She ran her lips over Angela’s soft stomach, kissing gently as she worked her way towards Angela’s firm breasts. Julie gently cupped one as she moved up to suckle on the other. Angela’s nipples responded eagerly under Julie’s lips and they grew hard and sensitive. Angela moaned as the assault continued, not knowing what to do as her partner skillfully played with her breasts.

Tylor smiled down and watched as his newest toy continued to descend into her new existence. Angela was going to make a wonderful addition to his harem, and he knew he’d enjoy letting the two partners play together when they couldn’t service him. Today, however, was not a day where he would leave them to their private pleasure. He laughed as he climbed onto the bed again. He wasn’t done introducing Angela to her new life quite yet.

The End