The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jockstrap

Chapter 3

Author’s Note: I want to credit another author for much of the plot in this chapter. Thanks to Hypnothrill’s story Naked Fitness inspired me and I would recommend reading it.

When Jake’s alarm went off at 4:45am, he tried to ignore it at first, but he knew that he needed to make it to the gym as he promised Paul. Being a good boy meant getting himself in good shape. He stumbled to the bathroom and pulled himself together. His hole was still sore from the dildo, but it would not be the last time he used it. Monica stirred but then rolled over and went back to sleep. He slipped on a fresh jockstrap, shorts and a t-shirt along with some socks and a pair of sneakers. Paul had told him that the gym would provide the workout clothing. He also packed his work clothes and shoes and headed out the door. It was a short drive to Gym Boys and he parked. Paul was waiting outside the front door.

“Hey, Bro, wasn’t sure you would make it this morning.” Jake smiled.

“I won’t lie, I really wanted to roll over and go back to sleep.”

“I’m glad you didn’t. Going to the gym will be good for you and the trainers at Gym Boys will get you back in shape in no time. Just remember, listen to them and do what they tell you to do. They know what’s best for you and disobedience is grounds to deny you membership. The dues can be taken directly out of your paycheck.” Paul opened the door and Jake followed him inside. They were greeted in the lobby by a tall young man wearing spandex shorts and a black t-shirt labelled “Trainer.” The man had a stern look and both arms had extensive tattoos.

“Trainer, this is Jake Murphy. He is a new employee at my firm and he would like permission to join Gym Boys. He is being sponsored by me and by Jeremy Wallace. I brought him this morning for his orientation.” The trainer nodded his head and gave Jake a bracelet marked “Visitor”. He then guided Paul and Jake over to the desk where they were given their workout clothing, which included a jockstrap, white socks and white Converse. Jake’s jockstrap was light pink in color.

“Boy, you will change into your workout clothing and report to the orientation room for training.” Jake nodded.

“Yes, Sir.” He and Paul went back into the locker room. There were several other men in various states of undress. Most of them appeared to have vacant stares on their faces and there was no conversation among them. “Paul,” Jake whispered, “why does everyone look so spaced out and no one is talking?” Paul put his finger to his lips.

“Ssssss. No talking. It’s disrespectful to the trainers. Just listen to them and do what they say.” Jake nodded. He changed into his pink jockstrap, socks and sneakers and walked toward the room marked “Orientation.” He entered and took a seat in one of the reclining chairs. There was another boy in the adjacent chair. He too was dressed in a pink jock strap. On his head was a VR set. His arms and legs were secured to the chair and he was clearing watching something. His erection tented the jockstrap and he was softly moaning. The trainer appeared and said nothing to Jake. He was dressed in a black t-shirt and black spandex shorts. He proceeded to secure Jake to the chair with Velcro straps. Once he was secured, he placed a VR set over his head.

“Your orientation will begin shortly. Watch carefully so that you can become a member of Gym Boys.” With that, he VR came to life and Jake began to see images of men working out in the gym. These men were all naked. In his ears, he could hear someone welcoming him to the gym and telling him it was time to strip down. The other men were smiling at him. Their bodies were chiseled and all of them had erections. He could feel himself being led to a bench for bench presses and leg lifts. He could smell the sweat and the body odor of these men and his penis began to get harder and harder. The trainer could see that Jake’s cock was beginning to strain his jockstrap. Jake appeared to be a good candidate to join Gym Boys. During the orientation, the trainers checked for the arousal coefficient. This measurement indicated the candidate’s suitability. On a scale of 0 to 10, Jake was an 8. Candidates 5 or below were rejected. Jake continued to watch the orientation program, trying to flex his restrained arms. The program lasted almost an hour and then Jake met with the trainer to get his workout schedule and dietary restrictions. For the next two weeks, he would be drinking a special protein shake in the morning to help booster muscle growth and stimulate cum production. The trainer had also recommended that Jake be fitted with a cock cage, but postponed that given the fact that, at least for now, Jake still had a girlfriend. That would, of course, change. Jake met Paul, who had finished his workout.

“How did it go?” Paul asked knowingly.

“Great. The trainer said I was a good candidate and helped me register. He also gave me my workout schedule and diet. I guess I will be joining you in the mornings.” Paul smiled. “He also recommended chastity.”

“Yeah. I wore a cock cage for almost six months. It’s designed to help you to stop jacking off and takes away your control of your penis. It helped me a lot. Tim is currently in a cock cage, so you can ask him about them. I sometimes wish I still wore one.” Jake nodded his head.

“He told me that I could wait for now because of Monica.”

“You know at some point, that relationship needs to end. She is distracting you from your sexual development. The firm needs good boys and that means boys who are eager to submit and obey and are ready to pleasure other men. You need to be one of those boys. I know that you love her, but sacrifices need to be made if you are to achieve your goals.” Jake knew that Paul was right. Monica was weighing him down and keeping him from being the good boy he was meant to be. He had never known that this side of him existed, but now it was clear.

“I know,” Jake said, not wanting to hurt Monica. “I will talk to her and hopefully she will see that we do not have a future. My future is to become a good boy and to serve other men.” As soon as he said it, his cock grew rock hard. Paul noticed that Jake’s penis was tenting his jockstrap.

“Your penis knows. Sometimes your penis can take you down the wrong path, but I think we both know that you are on the right path now. With proper training, you will become the good boy you need to be. Ending your relationship with Monica is hard, I know, but it’s part of your growth. When I came to the firm, I was absolutely convinced that I was straight and I was married to my wife Caroline. However, once I began my training and started working out, it became clear to me that being a good boy was the most important thing in my life. My wife was very understanding and agreed to a divorce, but it was still difficult for me. My conditioning has helped me so much and the firm has been very supportive.” Jake nodded. The rest of the day was difficult and he had trouble concentrating on his work. Tim stopped by his office before Rest Time.

“Jake, Paul said you were having a difficult time and I just wanted to see if there is anything I can do.”

“Thanks. It’s just that my new trainer at the gym told me that I need to end my relationship with Monica because it is interfering with my training. I know he is right, but just really hard to do that.” About that time the gong sounded marking Rest Time. Tim closed Jake’s office door.

“How about we spend some time watching a couple of the training files. It will relax you and help you deal with your stress.” Jake nodded and both he and Tim stripped down to their jockstraps and socks. Tim pulled up a chair next to Jake so that he could see Jake’s computer screen. He clicked on the icon for “Relaxation for Good Boys” and instantly a swirl appeared on the screen. Both Jake and Time slipped on their headphones. When Tim pulled down his jockstrap, Jake noticed his cock cage. At that point though, his attention was drawn to the spiral. Jake stroked his cock, but noticed that Tim resisted the temptation given its restriction. At the end of the file, both Tim and Jake felt much better. It was always nice to relax during Rest Time.

“How long have you been in chastity Tim?” Jake asked.

“This is my second time. When I first joined Gym Boys, my trainer suggested that chastity would help me focus during my training and he was right. I wore a cock cage for several months and it really helped me focus on obedience without constantly stroking my cock. Obedience is its own reward and I learned to stop thinking that obeying entitled me to pleasure myself. My pleasure should come from servicing other men. Once I understood that lesson, the trainer let me remove my cage. About a month ago, I asked it I could put it back on and he agreed. It helps me control my urges. You should definitely try one.” Jaked nodded.

“The trainer is ordering one for me. He said I should wait until I resolve my issues with Monica, but that I needed to be in chastity very soon.”

“Trainer is always right,” Tim said, “I resisted it the first time, but I finally understood that it was not a punishment but just a matter becoming a better submissive.” After Rest Time, Jake went back to work. The idea of wearing a cock cage was so hot. He got hard just thinking about it. When he arrived back at the apartment, Monica was packing a suitcase. She had clearly been crying, because he eyes were red.

“I need to go back home to Iowa,” she said. “I need to time to think about us and whether we have a future. I am going to stay with my sister.” Jake tried to look disappointed, but inside he was feeling a new sense of freedom.

“How long will you be gone?” he asked.

“At least two weeks, maybe more,” Monica said, “right now I’m not sure if I will come back at all, but I just need time.” Jake looked down at this feet. He was sad to see her go, but he needed a break too and this would allow him to move forward with his training without her interference.

“Can I drive you to the airport?”

“No,” she said, “I’ll take an Uber. Take care Jake. I will talk to you in a few weeks.” With that, she closed the door. Jake stood there for a moment not sure what to do or what to say. He watched the Uber pull away from the curb taking Monica to the airport. He pulled out his cellphone and called Paul.

“Hey buddy, what’s up?”

“Monica just left. She is headed back to Iowa for two weeks, maybe forever.”

“Sorry bro. It was for the best. Your training is the most important thing in your life right now and she was making that difficult. If being a good boy means anything, it means focusing on training. You should get your cock cage put on tomorrow morning.”

“Yeah, that would be a good idea.” Despite the apartment being quite, Jake had trouble sleeping. He got up and turned on his computer and decided that watching some gay porn would help. He was soon watching and stroking his cock. It might be the last time for a while if his cock cage was put on. It wasn’t long before he spewed cum all over his chest. Remembering that good boys swallowed their cum, he scooped it up and shoveled it into his mouth. He decided that he loved the taste of cum. After that, he feel into a deep sleep waking only when he alarm sounded for his workout. The trainer was waiting for him.

“Let’s get you fitted with your cock cage,” he said and Jake followed him taking a seat. The trainer handed Jake a bottle of depilatory cream. “Go to the shower and apply this cream around your penis and balls to remove all of your pubic hair. Then rinse off and dry and come back.” Jake did as he was told and returned 15 minutes later. The area around his penis and balls was no devoid of any hair. “Good,” the trainer said, “the cage fits much better when you are smooth.” Within a few minutes, Jake’s penis was secured inside the cock cage and it was locked. “Perfect fit,” the trainer said. “How does it feel?”

“It actually feels pretty good,” Jake said. “It prevents me from getting fully erect.”

“Good,” the trainer said. “The most important thing is that you will no longer be able to jack off. Chastity will help you focus on developing into a good boy. At this point, you will be locked for the next 30 days at least and I may extend that time if needed. Do not come to me and ask that it be removed, because I will not remove it and you will be punished.” Jake nodded.

“Yes, Sir.” He then slipped his jockstrap back over it and went to the weight room. Paul was there doing squats. “I am now caged.” Jake smiled.

“Good boy. I think you will see that it will make you feel more submissive and obedient. Keep up the good work. By the way, Jeremy is having a few boys over to his house tonight and you are invited.” Jake smiled. It was nice to feel like he was becoming a part of the Harper family. When he arrived at work, there was a note from Jeremy that Jake was to spend Rest Time in his office. Jake was there promptly and Jeremy closed the door after he entered.

“Strip, boy.” Jake quickly removed his clothing. “Very good. Your new cock cage looks nice.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good boy. It’s time for you to feel what it’s like to have a real man breed you. Please place your hands on the desk and spread your legs.” Jake did as he was told. He knew that pleasuring Jeremy was important. He could feel Jeremy spreading some lube around his hole. He could then feel Jeremy’s cock resting on his butt and then pressure as it pushed into his ass. “Just a bit further boy, I want you to take my whole shaft.”

“Yes, please Sir.”

“Good boy.” Jeremy gave one final thrust, his balls slapping against Jake’s butt cheeks. He then pumped in and out of Jake finally depositing his load. Jake’s penis struggled against the cock cage, but to no avail. Cum was running gown Jake’s leg and he did his best to capture it. “You have a nice tight little ass there boy, I think you are going to be one of my favorities.”