The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jockmaster

Part 7

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of male-male sex or mind control, DO NOT read further.

This is the continuation of the story begun in three files containing Part 1, Parts 2-4, and Parts 5-6. This part will make a lot more sense if you read those parts first.

7.

After missing a few days, I was finally ready to visit Jepsen again. For some reason, something in the back of my mind made me decide to skip room 301 and go straight to room 303, the last room marked in blue on the diagram. As I closed my books and got ready for an exciting evening, my door banged open with no knock, and there stood... my God, it was him! The guy who dropped out, my only fellow out-gay on the floor, the grantor of this fabulous gift! Yes, it was... it was... why couldn’t I remember his name?

“You can’t remember my name because I erased it from everyone’s memory,” he said as he entered the room, without my having said anything. “I had everyone remember for a week after I left, then I set it to ‘expire’ in everyone’s minds. In fact, you’re the only person around here I allowed to remember that I even exist. I’m Clay, by the way.” And the memory came rushing back.

“Clay, yeah, of course! And YOU’RE the one to thank for the incredible experiences I’ve had across the street! How the HELL did you manage it?”

Clay chuckled. “Have you been to all the rooms yet? What did you think of room 301?”

“I haven’t gotten there yet, but tonight I was planning to hit room 303.”

“Ha! Yeah, that’s a good one. The guy in there and the wrestler in 203 were the two biggest homophobes I found over there, so I reserved some really SPECIAL identities for them. But I came back today because I thought I should warn you about room 301. It’s not exactly like the others, and you should be prepared before going in there.”

“What’s different about 301?”

Clay hesitated. “Well, the other rooms are all about seizing control. Whoever triggers the secret identities becomes the absolute master of everyone in the room, and controller of the action. You know, the robots’ Master Engineer, the puppies’ owner, pretty Polly’s abusive boyfriend, and so on. But as much as I enjoy operating these guys’ implanted perversions as their puppeteer, I also get off on surrendering control, on letting someone else dominate the scene and completely control my thoughts and desires. So I set up room 301 for that purpose, hypnotized myself so I would respond to what’s in there, and before I left I sort of programmed you to respond to it too.

“It’s a little scary, letting strangers who you’ve programmed to want to dominate and humiliate you have absolute control over you. But it’s reasonably safe, since they can’t trigger you into falling under their control until you trigger them first, and the program eventually winds down and they forget everything. And of course in their normal identities, they have no idea who you are.”

I smiled. “Guess I’m glad I never got into 301 then, thanks for the warning. I was going over to 303 tonight, wanna join me?”

“Actually yes, I think what I set up in 303 would be perfect for two of us to do at the same time. Let’s go!”

We headed over to Jepsen and up the stairs to the third floor. On the way up, we passed a tall redhead about my height coming down. I thought he looked vaguely familiar, and he paused for a moment looking at us as if trying to remember who we were, but then he and I realized it was probably a case of mistaken identity, and we went our respective ways without a word. For some reason, Clay had a bit of a smirk on his face as we continued up the stairs.

Entering room 303 without knocking, we saw the nicely-muscled back of a dark-haired senior athlete, captain of the soccer team as I found out later, sitting in front of his laptop. He jumped up and turned around with a startled expression, and took one step towards us before Clay hit him with the magic phrase. Then like all the others, he began to strip. Only he wasn’t doing it quietly.

As I admired his nicely worked-out 6′ frame, finely-sculpted and somewhat hairy chest, bulging biceps and nicely tapered waist, he was loudly quoting prices! “OK, what’ll it be? Blow job one dollar, fuck me two dollars, plug me at both ends three dollars, spank me fifty cents, whip me seventy-five cents.” His body was now on full display, his cock standing out at a proud eight inches.

Clay smiled. “So why are you doing this? You’re straight, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, but this is the only way I can earn enough to pay my tuition. I hate every minute of it, but if I get fucked thirty thousand times, I’ll have enough for the whole year! But I’m not allowed to turn down any gay guy for any reason, no matter how disgusted I feel, no matter how gross or dirty he is. That’s the rules.”

Clay said, “OK, then, we’ll plug both ends. Which end do you prefer, Scott?”

I was about to answer when suddenly a kid came into the room from the bathroom common to rooms 303 and 304. At first I thought he was just some random 15-year-old guy, but as he brushed his dark hair away from his penetrating green eyes, somehow I suddenly realized he was quite a force to be reckoned with, someone I should really respect. He was laughing out loud while the involuntary prostitute soccer guy stared at him. “Who the hell are you?” he demanded.

The kid kept laughing. “I love it, I love what you’ve done to him.” Clay and I were both baffled, until he said, “This is a job for Weakness Boy!” And suddenly I knew this was no mere kid, but an all-powerful jockmaster. I immediately started to strip, and oddly, I noticed that Clay was doing the same thing. We both came to stiff attention before the jockmaster.

“Hey, there’s TWO Weakness Boys! One of you tell my big brother to freeze, he seems upset.” Clay said “Freeze!” and instantly the muscular soccer captain snapped to attention and froze in position.

The young jockmaster walked around examining his two helpless Weakness Boy slaves. “So this is what you’ve done to my big bro, huh? That’s great! All my life he’s had the upper hand, six years older than me, ordering me around, sometimes muscling me around. Until he left for college he was the boss of me, disciplined me when our folks weren’t around which was most of the time. He was pretty rough on me at times. I looked up to him, but I always fantasized about taking control of his muscled bod, turning the tables, making HIM the little bro, getting HIM over MY lap and giving him the spanking of his life. And now I can do it

“But in the meantime, how can there be TWO Weakness Boys? One of you must be an impostor. Seize the impostor!” Instantly obeying the jockmaster’s command, I lunged at Clay. Imagine him pretending to be Weakness Boy, when I was the REAL Weakness Boy! Almost simultaneously, Clay attacked ME, and we grappled naked on the floor while the jockmaster laughed uproariously.

I was beginning to get the upper hand when the jockmaster shouted, “Attention!” And both of us immediately stopped fighting and snapped upright to attention, matching the pose of the entranced soccer captain who had remained frozen in place staring forward the entire time.

The jockmaster stood before us, and looking at Clay, said, “Who the hell are you? And what do you have to do with all this?”

At the jockmaster’s command, Clay told everything: that he had made himself an expert at hypnotism, that he had created the Jepsen rooms to learn how far he could go with it, and to provide himself with some great sex with no consequences. He left school when he discovered the great power he could wield with his skills, and had begun setting himself up with slaves that could help him build a mini-empire.

This puzzled the jockmaster. “You’re obviously wicked smart. So why did you set it up so I could gain control of YOU?”

Clay explained that he enjoyed letting himself be controlled once in awhile, and that he thought it was safe since the men that he allowed to control him forgot what they did each time, and could only be triggered on his command.

“So you didn’t figure on ME, huh? What about commands I give you? Do they wear off after awhile too?”

Clay frowned in thought. He wanted, NEEDED to provide the most honest answer he could to the great jockmaster. “I don’t know. I think consciously, the commands do fade. But I have successfully implanted thoughts and ideas that rule the subconscious long after I’ve left. It’s been a few months since I was here, but my mind remembered that I belonged in the jockmaster’s control. I still know I am Weakness Boy, with the power of super submissiveness, and must do whatever you say.”

I got a bit annoyed at Clay’s continuing insistence that HE was Weakness Boy.

“So tell me everything you’ve done here in Jepsen. And does the same control phrase you used on my brother work with everyone you’ve programmed?”

“Yes, jockmaster, it’s easier to remember, and there’s no chance anyone would say that phrase without knowing what it would do. If you say it now, you will also assume command of your brother here.”

The jockmaster went over to his big brother and said the phrase. There was an almost imperceptible shudder in the frozen jock as he briefly looked down at his new master, and then he looked forward and returned to his statue-like pose.

The young jockmaster paced around a bit, then spoke to Clay again. “Well, Weakness Boy, I’m going to put some thoughts directly into your head for you to remember when I’m not with you. You will keep building your empire, but you will know in the back of your mind that you’re building it for ME, your all-powerful jockmaster. Once a week I’ll come by here, you’ll feel the need to be here too, tell me what you’ve done, and teach me everything you know. And your reward will be this.” He reached into his pants and pulled out his long, slender cock. It was longer than either of ours, and he was three years younger. How magnificent he was!

“You will earn the right to become my cockslave. You have always wanted to be a cockslave, and now I, the great jockmaster, will give you that chance. But you gotta earn it. And you can only ever cum with this powerful cock in your mouth or your ass, when I permit it. When you’ve gone without being able to cum for a week you’ll be wishing to be in my power again.”

I could tell by the look in Clay’s face as he stared at the cock that would control his life from then on, that the commands would work without question long after the jockmaster left.

The Great One then came over to me. “And as for you, Weakness Boy, I owe you one. It was your stupidity that let me take control of this operation. You will now work with Clay here as his slave assistant. You love him, you want him, you need him, but he’s not interested in you. But you will still follow him around like a puppy and do whatever he says, as he works to build MY empire. When you’re alone in your bed, you’ll jerk off thinking of him. But you can’t cum either.

“Your reward for letting me take over is this.” He held up one of his dirty size 13 running shoes. “Although you love Clay, you are driven sexually wild by my feet. You’re totally obsessed with my feet and my old shoes. You get incredibly excited by the thought of me kicking you in the ass, or even in the balls, with these big feet. And you can only cum when I give you permission, when your little boy cock is being crushed under my foot. So I think you’re going to feel the need to be here each week to watch me have raw animal sex with the guy that you love but can never have. And I’ll reward you afterwards by stomping on your cock so you can cum.”

As he said this, I couldn’t take my eyes off his running shoes and I got totally hard just watching them. Of COURSE I would serve those feet. I mean, I love Clay deeply, but I really need to be abused by the jockmaster’s feet...

The jockmaster spoke. “OK, I’m going to have some fun torturing my brother for being a hooker, so both of you go back to Scott’s room. You won’t remember anything that happened here, but your personality changes are permanent. In fact, you won’t even notice the changes, you’ll think you were always that way. And I’ll see you both next week.”

As Clay and I dressed to leave, the jockmaster circled his older brother. “Hey bro, you still can’t move, but now you remember who I am, right?” The muscular soccer jock, still frozen at attention, looked down with sudden recognition, then fear as his younger brother picked up the belt he had discarded earlier when he stripped for his “customers”. The teen wrapped the belt menacingly around his hand. “So now you’re selling yourself for sex? What would mom and dad say? What do you think dad would want me to do?” I saw beads of sweat forming on the immobilized jock. Clay and I left before anything else happened.

Clay and I were relaxing in our room. Clay had used his abilities to “convince” my straight roommate, and his own old straight roommate, that they belonged together as a couple, so they now lived happily together in Clay’s old room, and Clay moved into my room. Of course Clay is really in charge, as he normally is when we’re together, so I guess it’s now HIS room, not mine. I love the fact that he takes command when he’s around, I guess that’s why I love him so much. Too bad he doesn’t seem to love me back.

So I mostly try to get off using my sexual thoughts about guys’ feet. I look at them all the time, in shoes, socks, or (my favorite) naked in the dorm halls and showers. I try to imagine what it would be like to worship those feet, but of course I can’t try anything. Anyway, none of the feet I see are absolutely PERFECT. I’m sure I’ll recognize the perfect ones when I see them.

I’m helping Clay with his hypnotism projects. I get off watching him program unsuspecting people for fun and profit. I often wish I was the one being controlled, particularly if the results are humiliating, or sexy.

Despite all this sexual tension, I can’t seem to get off for some reason. I find the sexual pressure builds in my balls through the week, with me getting increasingly intense uncontrollable erections, and then the pressure is mysteriously relieved at the weekend, when I feel satisfied somehow even though my cock feels as painful as if it’s been stepped on and rubbed under someone’s shoe.

The whole thing is a bit weird, but my life helping the one I love “conquer the world” is very satisfying, even if that love is not reciprocated. And as a consolation prize for the love I can’t have, every once in awhile Clay provides me with a cute hypnotized guy to play with under some fantasy scenario. I select a guy from one of my classes, and that evening he shows up at my door, confused as to why he’s there, maybe even unsure of who he is, and definitely not knowing what’s about to happen. And when he leaves, he doesn’t remember a thing unless I want him to. For example, there was this cute blond freshman wrestler...