The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Job Search

I am not sure if the authors or the moderators post the disclaimers to the stories but here is mine. Any kind of sex between two people that is not wholly consensual is flat wrong. Additionally it should be the goal of all parties that all involved enjoy themselves honestly. Anyother situation is probably not appropriate. That being said I enjoy a good fantasy AND THIS IS ONLY FANTASY. Don’t try to hypnotize your secretary or you’ll wind up in court. Either people want to have sex with you or they don’t and if they don’t then don’t try.

Gabrielle had been waiting for what seemed like her whole life for this chance. She came from a very conservative Latin upbringing and her mom had been telling her whole life that marriage was the only real goal for a woman. Well Gabrielle wasn’t exactly going to be an executive, but after the constant battles with her mother two years of secretarial school and now a job interview seemed like a victory. In truth her mom only agreed to the school because she thought it was phase and she didn’t know about the interview but Gabrielle was determined that after she got a job she would get out on own and run her own life. Gabrielle’s mother had even taken to accusing Gabrielle of being a lesbian, “twenty and not even engaged.” It was true that Gabby had had plenty of offers for dates and even marriage, at 5′ 8″, with a 34C-20-32 body and face that was still fresh and round but beautiful it wasn’t hard to see why. And though she never seemed interested in boys the truth was she was interested in men not women. She just couldn’t find a good man yet and wasn’t going to settle. That was brought her to her job interview, she needed the job bad so she could get her own place and get away from her mom. Then she’d be able to have a little more control over her own life. For her job interview she’d chosen the most business like outfit that she had. A conservative black dress that ended right at the knees and wasn’t too baggy around her body but hung well on her curves and was sleeveless, along with black hose and low heels, the books all said “dress conservatively but like a woman”

When she showed up at the interview she was a little surprised, pleasantly to find that the independent graphics designer who had placed the ad wasn’t Joe Stone but Jo Stone. The lady was quite nice, she was only six years older than Gabby and though not nearly as attractive she had look that could be made to work. She was on 5′ 2″ with blond hair and enormous breast, 36Ds at least but with a bit of an ass and hips to match, but by no means fat, maybe 5 pounds overweight. But what struck Gabby wasn’t the size of her breasts or the fact that she was woman but the skimpiness of her dress, it wasn’t an “Ally McBeal” but Gabby had thought female business types were more conservative. The dress ended about halfway up Jo’s thighs and was tight enough all around to leave little to the imagination and was even sheer. But Jo just sat Gabby down and started the interview.

She looked at Gabby’s resume and asked a few questions and then told her they needed to do a few computer skills tests. Gabby wasn’t worried as she sat in front of the computer and started the tests. She wasn’t exactly sure how long the tests took and even as she sat staring at the screen she couldn’t even concentrate on what she was doing but she seemed to be doing well since Jo seemed pleased. Jo was giving instructions and encouragement and using words that Gabby, much less Gaby’s mom would never have used but Gabby didn’t say anything as she was aware of how much this job meant and after all, putting up with a few of Jo’s quirks and special needs seemed like part of the job. After all Gabby wasn’t just a typist, she was an assistant and she had to assist Jo with all of Jo’s needs. Gaby’s personal preferences in the matter didn’t really count, what counted was what she could do for Jo, always listen to Jo, don’t make Jo mad, don’t upset the boat, do what you’re told.

At the conclusion of the computer tests Jo set a camera on a tripod and took a seat behind the camera and motioned Gabby to sit in front. “This is just a precaution, you know tape everything, it’s such a sue-happy world” Jo said with a smile.

“Now let’s have a few more questions, These are very important to the process and if you want to get a long and get the job they’re necessary, Are you a virgin?”

Gabby couldn’t see the point but oh well, “Yes”

“You’ve never been with a man or a woman?”

“I could never be with a woman, that’s gross”

“Excuse me, I need to apologize for the heat in here, you see, I keep it so hot because my nipples get so big and pointy”

What had she said,

“Yes my nipples get so big and pointy, the problem is the rest of my breasts are so hot that I just go without a bra and usually a top, so I’m just going to take by top off” and she did and all Gabby could do was stare at those huge tits and the nipples were getting hard even though it was hot, why would they do that if it was hot. “Now it’s ok when I’m alone but now I’m a little uncomfortable, would you mind taking your top and bra off”

“Uh, well, I don’t know”

“WHAT”

“Uh, ok, but I’m wearing a dress, not just a top”

“Well that’s ok dear, just take off the whole dress and your bra and we’ll get on with the interview.”

With that Gabby stood up and unbuttoned the front of her dress and slowly slide it off her body, even through her mocha colored skin you could she her turning as red as you can get as she stepped out of it and then reached behind herself and unclasped her bra then drew it down her arm. My goodness, she thought, is this job really this important, but she did it anyway and then sat back down.

“Now let me say this, a harshness coming into Jo’s voice, first I am very disappointed with your reluctance to take your bra off, aren’t you with the team, secondly, your homophobia disgusts me, I should terminate this interview right now. But I’ll give you another chance, but first you have to be punished, I can sense you’re not very comfortable with sexuality so I will humiliate you, for your own good. Play with your nipples and the strange way that Jo said it made Gabby unable to resist, she didn’t want to but . . . the job. And she slowly began to massage and knead her breasts and nipples especially pinching and pulling the nipples. She felt her nipples becoming hard and pointy like Jo’s but she felt no sexual excitation, only the most abject humiliation at doing this at all, much less if front of Jo. Now suck your own nipples and without ever knowing why Gabby began to pull her tit up and bend her head down and to suck each of her nipples until they were as long, hard and wet as they could get. “Hm, that was pretty good, I see that you are humiliated but I also see you know what to do” Jo said with a smirk.” “However it’s still really hot in here,” and Jo stood up and walked over to Gabby, her monstrous tits jiggling as she went, “now be a good assistant and cool my tits off like you did yours” with that Gabby leaned forward and began licking every inch of the massive tits, paying special attention to the erect nipples, sucking on them like she was sucking a lollipop. But it wasn’t just her mouth and lips but her falling tears that cooled Jo’s tits, because Gabby couldn’t seem to stop herself even though she wanted to and fear began to arise in her as to how far this would go. At last Jo pushed her back and with a leer said “that was pretty good, but it’s so hot, why don’t you go ahead and take my hose off for me.” Gabby reached under Jo’s skirt, over her thighs and butt and found the waistband of the pantyhose and began to pull down. Past her hem line, down her knees to her feet where Jo stepped out of them. Jo motioned Gabby up and then sat down in her chair. “You know, though, I can’t seem to remember if I wore panties today why don’t you stick your head under my skirt and see, cunt.” Knees shaking, tears streaming and stomach churning Gabby knew how far it would go but knew she couldn’t stop it. She knelt down between Jo’s obscenely spread thighs and stuck her head under the skirt, she felt the skirt hem line hit the back of her neck and smell the pungent of order of woman’s sex, she gradually opened her eyes and saw in front of her the naked hairy blond pussy of this woman who controlled her. Gabby saw and felt Jo slide down a little as she adjusted her position and then felt Jo’s cross her feet and legs of Gaby’s back and ass. “You know what it’s a shame you can’t lick my tits and eat me out at the same time but oh, well, eat me you little cunt-slut-bitch.” And with that Gabby dived into Jo’s greasy snatch, licking the clit, lips and tonguing her hole. Through the skirt Jo grabbed Gaby’s hair and began to yell obscene instructions, “you’d better eat me good, come on you stupid whore, you dumb cunt,” Finally her thighs tightened around Gaby’s head and with several “Venga putatita, venga” she came a flood all over Gaby’s beautiful, fresh, tear streaked, woman’s cum washed face. After what seemed like a few moments she stood up and pulled Gabby to her feet and pointed to the camera. Oh, my goodness, the camera, I forget about the camera was all Gabby could thinks. In a normal voice Jo said, “If you know what’s good for you you’ll tell the camera how much you liked licking pussy and then you’ll pull down her hose and panties to your knees and masturbate till you cum” And that was exactly what Gabby did, at this point too frightened to do anything else.

When she was finished Jo told her “you’ve got the job, but the job is working as a puta my little thing. Every morning you’’ll come in and eat me out. Then during the day you’ll service 3 or 4 high class executive, men and woman and I’ll keep most of the money. If you don’t your mom, your priest, your family and your friends will see this tape. We got a deal”

And they did.