The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Job Benefits

Copyright © 2003 N—Why Inc.

Reader discretion do not read if under 18 as it contains some adult content

Krystal Rightman pulled her head out from under the faucet in the girls bathroom. “I think you got it all” Her best friend Molly said handing her a huge wad of paper towels to dry her head off with. “I still can’t believe Dan Decker would dump a whole bowl of chocolate pudding on you head.”

“Believe it. Dan is always coming up with new ways to torment me for some reason. At least he didn’t tackle me at full speed like last week.” Krystal said. Krystal Rightman was a senior at Glacier Bay Lake High School. Krystal was very beautiful with long black hair. Was “paper thin”. Had medium sized breasts. And was also, one of the smartest people in the school. Just then the bell rang. “Crap I’m late for Advanced Placement English.” Krystal said.

“Big deal. Your allowed one or two lates in you high school career.”

“Not to AP English. Mr. Sattan hates me.” Krystal said as she ran off.

“Ms. Rightman your late. Why?!” Mr. Sattan asked.

“I was washing pudding out of my hair.”

“Liar! Now as punishment I want a 300 word essay on how lying has caused many Shakespearian characters to meet there dooms by tomorrow or I’ll give you in-school suspension.”

“Yes sir” Krystal said depressingly.

“Now class I’m going to show some random students writing from our last timed writing and show what mistakes were made and how all of you can avoid them. And remember the student who wrote it shall remain anonymous.”

The paper flashed up on the overhead “Now class let me point out the first of Ms. Rightman’s mistakes. This misplace comma here.”

“Hey! I thought you said it would me anonymous Mr. Satan.”

“For the last time it’s Sattan. And I said it would be anoymous. I never promised it would be.”

And English class wen on like that.

After yet another hellish English class Krystal met up with Molly in the hall and they started making their way to Chemistry the only class they had together. Krystal stopped in her tracks and said, “Look Molly it Matt Petro. I’m going to ask him to the Spring Fling.”

“Whoa whoa whoa Krystal. First Matt is the hottest guy in school. Second he’s rich. Which makes your chances with him like a negative 2. Finally he’s a jerk and you’ll probably only get shot down or insulted.” Molly looked up and saw Krystal walking towards Matt having ignored the latter part of Molly’s speech.

Krystal walked up to Matt. “Hi Matt, I’m Krystal Rightman we’re in Pre-Calc together I was wondering if you’d want to go to the Spring Fling Dance with me?”

“Did who ask me what?!” Matt said.

“I don’t understand.”

“Did who ask me what?” Matt repeated. “Did who. Meaning I don’t really know you and couldn’t care less. Ask me what? Meaning girls don’t ask guys to dances it is simply improper. Now out of my way peasant.”

Matt walked away leaving Krystal standing there stunned. Molly walked up to her “Oooh shot down like a mosquito being hit by a cannon ball”

“Molly do me a favor and shut up.”

After school Krystal walked out to the parking lot. When she got to her teal Mustang she got out her cell phone and checked her messages. There was only one from her mom “Hi honey sorry but your dad and I have been called away on business. We’ll be in Sweden for a week. There’s money for pizza or whatever you want on the counter. I love you.”

‘Oh yay they’re out of town AGAIN. Just like two weeks ago. And the week before that. And my Birthday, and Christmas and Thanksgiving. And for future reference my graduation’ Krystal thought.

Krystal drove off to the place much better then High School or an empty house. Her job. Krystal was the part time secretary of Dr. Patricia Star, a licensed hypnotherapist.

“Hi Krystal. Rough day huh.” Dr. Star said greeting her.

“It was but it’s looking up.” Krystal said. She loved working for Dr. Star she was one of the nicest people in the world.

The office stayed open late on Thursdays and was usually slow. So Krystal had time to work on her report for Mr. Satan er. Sattan. Around 5:30 Dr. Star left the office to go get dinner. Krystal was alone and thought, ‘Dr. Star really is a great person. She can hypnotize people and help them improve there lives. Wait a minute what if I could hypnotize people to improve my life.’

Krystal had gone into the room where Dr. Star performed inductions in hopes of ‘borrowing’ a hypnosis tool Dr. Star used. Krystal stared in disbelief at what she saw. She had opened up three drawers and they were all filled with the three biggest hypnosis cliche’es.

In one was a bunch of spiraling hypnodiscs. Some were black and white. Other’s had color. On the back of the discs it told there various RPMs. In the second drawer was various pendants with different colored gems on each one. In the third drawer were several dozen pocket watches. Some had second hands, some didn’t. Some had Roman numerals others didn’t. Some were shiny gold or silver and others had a tarnished look to them.

After about a minute Krystal took a gold pocket watch buried at the bottom of the drawer. It looked like Dr. Star rarely used it and probably wouldn’t miss it if it was gone.

Friday School was as hellish as ever. After school though Krystal went to the library and got a book on hypnosis.

On Saturday Molly and Krystal were hanging out in Krystal’s room. “Now let me get this straight you stole something from your employer...”

“Borrowed. Well I use the term loosely I guess.” Krystal interrupted.

“And you’re plan hypnotize people to make your life go smoother.”

“Yes but I’ve already told you who I’m going to hypnotize.”

“I guess you’re right they are going to get what they deserve. Anything I can to do to help Krystal?”

Krystal was reading the chapter on how to hypnotize people by having them focus on an object. “Well I don’t know if it’ll actually work yet. So would you mind being a Guinea Pig?”

“Since your my best friend I can trust you not to make me your maid or something right.”

“Absolutely. This is just a test run anyways. Now are you ready”

“As anyone who’s about to be hypnotized can be.”

Krystal let the watch dangle in front of her friend’s eyes. “Okay Molly just watch the watch. Relax and watch it go back and forth. Back and forth. Relax. Relax. Feel the relaxing flow all through your body from your head to the tips of your toes. So relaxed and feeling so sleepy. So sleepy your eyelids are growing heavy. So sleepy. Eyelids so heavy you don’t want to keep them open anymore. Close your eyes and fall into deep hypnosis for me.”

Molly fell into a deep hypnotized sleep.

‘Holy crap it worked.’ Krystal thought. “Molly can you hear me?”

“Yes” Molly said in a hypnotized monotone.

“Molly you are deeply hypnotized and will do anything I tell you to do. Now Molly you are a chicken.”

Molly started flapping her arms and clucking.

“Okay good. Now Molly you are a human again but you are in a swimming pool. It feels so nice to go for a swim.”

Molly laid down on the floor and made movements like she was doing the crawl stroke and then later the breast stroke.

“Very good Molly now when I snap my fingers you will wake up and return to normal and remember nothing that happened while you were hypnotized.”

Krystal snapped her fingers.

Molly’s eyes opened and she blinked a couple of times. “So when are you going to hypnotize me?” She asked.

The next day Krystal arrived to school real early so not to many people would be around to possibly see her in action.

She found her first target Derek in a dim hallway eating a ‘Snickers’ bar. “Hey Krystal I was just thinking about you.” He said with a smirk.

“I bet you were.” Krystal said reaching into her pocket. “Hey Derek did you get enough sleep last night?”

“I never get enough sleep.”

“Good then I’ll happy to give some more much needed rest.” She pulled out the watch and began to slowly swing it back and forth in front of Derek’s eyes. “Focus your attention on the watch Derek. You can’t look away. All you want to do is follow its irresistible path. Back and forth. Back and forth. Feeling so tired, and submissive. So sleepy. Your eyelids are so heavy. So heavy you can no longer hold them open. Now close your eyes and sleep for me.”

Derek fell into a trance. “Now Derek you are deeply hypnotized and completely under my control. You will do anything I ask of you. Do you understand?”

“Yes Krystal.” He said in a hypnotized monotone.

“Good I have two things I need you to do. First you will no longer torment me. Secondly I need you to follow me so I can get phase two of my plan in order.”

The two of them walked down the relatively empty halls to a class room. “Wait here until I tell you to go in.” She commanded Derek.

She entered the room. “Hello Mr. Satan.” She said.

“Ms. Rightman dare I ask why you are here so early. And its Sattan.”

“Oh I’m here for no particular reason. Except to do this.” She said swinging the watch back and forth in front of Mr. Sattan’s eyes.

“Watch the watch. Watch it and relax for me. I’m in charge now Mr. Sattan. So why don’t you just focus on the watch and relax even more. So relaxed. So relaxed and tired. So tired and sleepy. So sleepy. So very sleepy. Sleep. Sleep for me.”

Mr. Sattan fell into a hypnotized sleep. Krystal walked over to the door and told Derek to come in.

“Now Mr. Sattan you are now under my complete hypnotic control. You will not. You cannot resist my commands. Is this clear?”

“Yes Mistress Rightman.”

“Good. Now boys huddle in close.” The three of them got into a huddle and Krystal began whispering commands to them.

After school had started Krystal sat in PreCalc working on a surprise pop quiz they had been given, when suddenly there was a loud scream coming from down the hall. Everyone ran off to see what all the commotion was. Except for Krystal she knew exactly what they would find.

Principle Wheatheir had walked into her office to find Derek Decker and Mr. Sattan engaged in anal sex on her desk and had screamed.

Later in the day after the circus had died down Krystal passed Molly in the hall and they gave each other a high five in passing.

After school Krystal set her sites on her third target. Matt Petro. She knew where to find him He always meditated in the school’s green house alone after school.

She entered the house and saw Matt sitting in a lotus position. “Hi Matt.”

“What the?!” He said startled.

“Sorry did I disturb you?”

“Yes you did wench.”

“F.Y.I. Matt its 2003 not 1403. Anyways I’ve come to help you reach inner peace.”

“How do you propose to do that.”

“By doing this.” She started swinging the watch back and forth in front of his eyes. “Watch my watch Matt. Feel its relaxing power over taking your body. Just relax and stare. Feeling so drowsy. So sleepy. Your eyelids are beginning to feel heavy. So heavy in fact that when I count to three you will be unable to hold them open any longer. 1... So sleepy and relaxed. 2.. Eyelids so heavy. They are like lead weight. 3... Eyelids so heavy. You can’t hold them open anymore. Fall into deep hypnosis.”

Matt fell into a trance.

“Now Matt when I snap my fingers you will wake up with no memory of being hypnotized. You will however be madly in love with me. Do you understand.”

“Yes Master.”

“Good.” Krystal snapped her fingers. “Say Matt how’d you like to go to the Spring Fling with me?”

“Is the sky blue.”

The next Thursday when Dr. Star went on her dinner break Krystal returned the watch to its rightful place.

Saturday she and Matt had a wonderful time at the dance.

Epilogue

Derek Decker was still only seventeen. So Mr. Sattan was sent to jail for having sex with a minor. Derek spent the rest of his life being mocked and feeling alienated.

After graduation Krystal stayed in town to go to college and become a doctor. Matt’s parents sent him to a high class college in England. Feeling a long distance relationship wouldn’t work out Krystal freed Matt from her hypnotic control. She did however meet the love of her life on campus. And they lived happily ever after.

The End