The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jing-Mei’s Purpose

After weeks of introspection and study at The Archdomina’s estate, Jing-Mei is ready to move forward with a clear vision of what she wants

JIng-Mei stood calmly in the shadow of a group of pine trees, observing a large two story house located on the shore of Payette lake in the mountain resort town of McCall.

It was well past midnight on a dark and moonless night. Jing-Mei had been in her position for almost two hours, patiently observing the house’s occupants and their activities. There were lights on all over the high-end house, the sounds of people laughing and partying coming from the backyard. Several people had come and gone, and there were a half-dozen expensive vehicles parked in front of the house. JIng-Meit was waiting for a particular event to occur before she moved.

The master hypnotist was dressed in a tight black bodysuit, her hair in a bun. Normally she would wear boots on a mission like the one she was on, but tonight she was barefoot, her finger and toenails black. The Archdomina strongly encouraged hypnotists in her tutelage to go barefoot whenever possible, as she believed it helped them to channel and focus their hypnotic power as well as be more connected to their surroundings.

Jing-Mei waited patiently, watching and listening; eventually, a short and sexy young blonde woman stepped out onto the front porch. She was wearing short denim shorts and a blue bikini top along with black flip flops. She lit up a cigarette and stood scrolling on her phone.

Jing-Mei had seen the woman step out to smoke earlier, and had been waiting for her to do so again. She stepped away from the trees and moved like a shadow, the grass cool beneath her feet as she approached the house unseen and silent.

“Those are very bad for you,” the hypnotist said quietly.

The young woman on the porch jumped, letting out a yelp and dropping her cigarette.

“Who the hell are you?” she demanded, turning to face the smirking Jing-Mei.

The gorgeous Asian hypnotist responded with a sharp blow to the blonde’s solar plexus.

The young woman gasped, dropping her cigarette and doubling over in pain, unable to speak due to the punch’s perfect placement.

Jing-Mei casually grabbed her hair and pulled her head up.

“Just relax…breathe…the pain won’t last…that’s it, just catch your breath…relax…breathe in and out…in…and out…relax…look into my eyes…,” Jing-Mei said in a soothing voice.

She kept her grip on the wheezing woman’s hair, pulling her face close to hers and staring into her eyes.

The woman gasped again, as much from the power emanating from the beautiful Asian woman’s eyes as from the her punch’s effects.

“Relax…breathe…in and out…keep looking into my eyes…deeper…deeper into my eyes…listen to my voice and let is soothe you…relax…relax and breathe…in, and out…,” the hypnotist continued.

Jing-Mei used her free hand to gently massage the woman’s temple, and her breathing began returning to normal; her mouth hung open as she continued to look into Jing-Mei’s eyes. The hypnotist’s words were soothing, and the woman’s shoulders slumped as she began to relax.

The blonde mumbled an unintelligible protest, then fell silent. Her breathing

“That’s it, just relax and look into my eyes…keep looking…relaxing more and more…feel the pain fading away, your breathing becoming easier, more regular…sinking into my words…dropping into trance…relaxing completely now…so relaxed…sinking deeper…dropping…my eyes are the only thing you can see…you are being drawn into them…my voice is all you can hear…guiding you, relaxing you more and more…dropping deeper, deeper into a hypnotic trance…it feels so wonderful to let go…you are now completely relaxed…,” Jing-Mei said firmly.

The young blonde’s eyes were wide and unblinking; a soft sigh escaped her lips as all the tension left her body.

“Very good my pet; now kneel before me,” Jing-Mei commanded softly, releasing the blonde’s hair.

Wordlessly the young woman sank to her knees before the hypnotist.

Jing-Mei smiled and leaned down, putting her head beside the kneeling woman’s.

“You are deeply, completely hypnotized. You will obey my every command, I am now your Mistress. Your free will is gone, you cannot resist me, you must obey me. You will accept my commands and suggestions as if they were your own thoughts…you are my helpless, obedient slave-girl…,” she purred in the young woman’s ear.

“Slave-girl…,” the blonde agreed quietly, her expression blank.

Satisfied, Jing-Mei stood up straight.

“Now you will answer all my questions immediately and truthfully. Do you understand me?” Jing-Mei asked, looking around to make sure no one was watching or approaching.

“Yes Mistress,” the blonde replied.

“Good girl. Are there drugs being manufactured on this property?” Jing-Mei asked.

“Yes Mistress. Meth, in the shop out back,” the blonde replied.

“I see. And how many people are involved?” Jing-Mei asked next.

“The three guys do all the cooking, me and the other two girls do the packaging and Sharon runs the whole thing, selling and the business stuff,” the young woman answered.

“I see; and are they all here? Where in the house is everyone?” Jing-Mei inquired.

“The boys are out back drinking; Stephanie and Anna are in the kitchen making them some food. Sharon is upstairs,” the blonde replied.

“I see, thank you. Are they armed?” Jing-Mei asked.

“All three of the boys carry guns. Sharon did some MMA stuff and carries a knife,” the hypno-slave replied.

Jing-Mei snorted; she had no doubts she could handle the remaining people on the property.

“Alright, stand up and let me in the house. Follow me in, then strip naked and get on your knees. Lace your fingers behind your head and arch your back a bit. Hold that position and do not move or speak until I command you to. You will not hear or respond to anyone but me,” Jing-Mei ordered.

“Yes Mistress,” the blonde agreed, unable to resist.

Jing-Mei smiled; she looked at the cigarette smoldering on the deck as her new pet rose and moved to the door.

“I could help you overcome that habit, but I am not a hypnotherapist…and frankly, I don’t care about your health. You are likely to be a slave the rest of your life anyway,” the beautiful Asian hypnotist said with a chuckle.

She followed the blonde inside; a few minutes later Jing-Mei stood in the house’s living-room while the now-naked blonde was on her knees, having assumed the position the hypnotist commanded.

“Hey Jana! Hurry the fuck up and help us!” a female voice called from the kitchen.

Jing-Mei gave her trademark raised eyebrow and smirked, then walked toward the kitchen.

She crept into the large, modern and beautiful kitchen, her bare feet making no noise on the tiles.

There were two young, fit and attractive women with their backs to her, preparing plates of food.

One was deeply tanned with long blonde hair in a ponytail and was wearing a white bikini top and jeans, while the other one was pale-skinned with short red hair and wearing a pink halter top and white shorts. Both were barefoot, and the blonde had a tattoo of a flower and butterfly on her left shoulder.

Jing-Mei moved silently up behind them, going around the large island counter so that only a few feet separated her from the women.

“Hello ladies,” the hypnotist said in a velvety voice.

Both girls let out yelps and jumped, startled. They both turned around.

“What the hell?” the blonde asked.

“Who are you?” asked the redhead.

“Everything is fine, just relax. Relax and look into my eyes…,” the hypnotist replied, making seductive gestures with her hands, motions intended to draw the women’s eyes and direct them to her gaze.

“Wait, what?” the blonde asked, dumbfounded.

“Like, who are you again? Where is Jana?” the redhead asked.

Both young women’s eyes followed Jing-Mei’s hand movements and then met the hypnotist’s intense stare.

They both gasped in astonishment at the intensity of the hypnotist’s rich brown eyes.

“That’s it ladies, look into my eyes…deeply into my eyes…everything is fine…you are safe…just relax…relax and look deeper, deeper into my eyes…I am going to count back from ‘five’ and when I reach ‘one’ you will both drop into a deep hypnotic trance…,” Jing-Mei informed them.

The hypnotist continued to move her hands, motioning gracefully as if pulling the women’s gazes toward her.

“Trance? Like hypnotism? You are crazy,” the blonde scoffed.

“I don’t think so; you better get the fuck out of here,” the redhead warned.

Despite their skepticism, the women found their eyes riveted to Jing-Mei’s, her brown orbs seemed to expand and fill their vision. The redhead reached behind her, feeling for a chef’s knife she’d been using; however, her movements were slow and uncoordinated as her eyes remained locked on Jing-Mei’s.

“Five…dropping, sinking deeper…four…feeling so relaxed…three…my voice is the only thing you can hear, the only thing you will respond to…two…it will feel so good to just let go and relax completely, to listen and obey…one…you cannot move or speak, only continue to look into my beautiful eyes and listen…listen, and obey…now!” Jing-Mei said firmly, her eyes blazing with invisible hypnotic energy.

She snapped the fingers on both hands, one in front of each of the women’s faces. Both women’s eyes went wide and remained that way, staring straight ahead as their minds were captured by Jing-Mei’s skilled induction.

“Obey…,” the blonde mumbled.

“Listen…,” the redhead said softly, her hand that had been reaching for the knife falling to her side.

Jing-Mei smiled.

“Listen to me very carefully; you are both completely relaxed. You are completely in my power and will obey my commands. You cannot resist; the harder you try, the more powerful the urge to obey me will become. I am now your Mistress and you are my slaves. You will obey me, your Mistress. Say it,” Jing-Mei commanded.

“I will obey you Mistress,” both hypnotized women replied in dazed voices.

“Very good ladies. You will both go into the living room and remove all your clothing, then kneel and get into the same position as Jana. You will not move or speak until I command it. Do you understand?” Jing-Mei asked.

“Yes Mistress,” both women replied.

“Go,” Jing-Mei commanded with dismissive wave.

She smiled as the two women left the kitchen, then moved to the the sliding glass doors that led out onto a large deck. Jing-Mei silently watched three twenty-something men dressed in shorts, T-shirts and backwards ball caps sat around a fire pit, drinking beers while boasting and laughing.

The large shop where they manufactured meth was behind the yard

Jing-Mei carefully and quietly slid the door open then stepped out onto the deck. There was a cool breeze blowing from off the lake, and the hypnotist took a moment to close her eyes and focus her mind as she let it wash over her.

Then she vanished into the shadows like a ghost, her bare feet not making a sound.

“Fuck, what is taking those bitches so long? I am starving after working all day,” one of the men sitting by the fire groused, finishing his beer and crumpling the can.

“No shit man, I am too,” one of the others replied, handing him another beer from the cooler beside him.

“This was our biggest batch so far. We are going to be in the money,” the third one added.

“As long as Sharon gives us our full cut this time. That bitch is always trying to fuck us,” the first one said with a belch.

“Yeah, she is a wild one in bed. So is Jana. I am going to fuck her hard after we eat…speaking of which, hey you fucking cunts! Bring us our damned food!” the third man yelled in the direction of the house.

“I am afraid the girls are busy,” Jing-Mei said quietly, stepping from the darkness.

All three men jumped to their feet.

“Damn, who are you?” one of them asked.

“Whoever she is, she is fuckin’ hot!” another said, looking Jing-Mei up and down.

The hypnotist smirked.

“Why thank you dear. I am afraid you boys are are going to have to be punished; The Archdomina does not like drug dealers operating in McCall. If you come quietly, your punishment will be far less severe than if you resist,” Jing-Mei said casually.

“Who the fuck is the Archdomina?” one of the men scoffed.

“Are you threatening us, bitch?” asked another.

He lifted his t-shirt to reveal a Glock pistol in the waistband of his shorts.

Jing-Mei raised her eyebrow.

“Yes,” she replied calmly.

“Are you for real? You think you can roll in here and threaten us? See if she is alone,” the man said, motioning to his friends with is head and pulling the gun and pointing at Jing-Mei.

The hypnotist looked bemused as the other two men began to look around, scanning the yard for any other intruders.

“Don’t see nobody, Tony,” one of them said after a moment.

“What are you smiling about, bitch? You are are so fucked! Did you do something to our ladies?” the man with gun asked angrily.

“Yes,” Jing-Mei said again, her smile widening.

“You smug cunt, I will fuck you in your ass after you suck all our cocks. Get on your knees,” Tony said angrily.

“I don’t think so. It is you who will be kneeling shortly,” Jing-Mei replied smugly.

“I said on your knees cunt. Or I will fucking shoot you,” Tony said, gesturing with the gun.

His friends fanned out to either side of him, scowls on their faces.

Jing-Mei did not respond, as she continued to smile at him.

“That’s it! Richie, Devon grab this bitch and—,” Tony began.

Jing-Mei moved with startling speed, kicking the pistol from Tony’s hand and following up with a punch to his stomach, chest and face. The stunned young man stumbled backward and went down.

His companions rushed at Jing-Mei; she blocked one’s awkward punch then ducked the other’s equally clumsy blow. She punched both men in the stomach simultaneously before standing up and spinning away to her left. Before they could react, she swept one of the men’s feet, dropping him to the grass, then easily blocked his companion’s two punches before countering with a blow to his chest and another to his face before performing a spinning kick that caught him on the side of the head and knocked him to the ground.

The man who’s feet she had swept was getting up; Jing-Mei kneed him in his face, then followed with a savage punch to his temple that knocked him to the ground where he lay groaning.

By this time Tony had gotten back to his feet; he rushing at Jing-Mei, landing a punch to her ribs.

The hypnotist grunted, managing to block Tony’s second blow aimed at her face. Then she went on the offensive, launching a flurry of punches and kicks that were too fast for the overmatched Tony. She landed blows to his stomach, thigh, chest and face, finishing with a jump-kick to his head that sent him stumbling back to crash into one of the chairs he and his friends had been sitting in.

All three men were down and groaning, dazed from the skilled Jing-Mei’s blows. The hypnotist went first to Tony, grabbing is hair and pulling his head up.

“Ah! You fucking bitch, let go!” he snarled.

“Just relax, Tony. Relax and look at this…,” Jing-Mei said firmly.

With her free hand she dangled a magnificent ruby pendant before his eyes, starting is swinging slowly as she began an induction.

Tony was quickly hypnotized, and she repeated the process with each of his companions. A short time later, all three men were on their knees in a line, naked and fully aware. Their cocks were stiff thanks to post-hypnotic suggestions Jing-Mei gave them, and all three were masturbating furiously to her.

“That’s it boys, really work at it; you want to cum for me so badly but you cannot until I give permission. You are stuck there at the edge of your release, wanting it so badly, wanting me… wanting to serve me. You know now that when you do cum you will be mine, completely in my power, my helpless obedient puppets…my slaves…keep stroking those pathetic little cocks…,” the hypnotist said in a sultry voice from behind them.

All three men were grunting and moaning with frustration as their efforts failed to grant them their release, even as they were compelled to continue fruitlessly stroking.

“Please…please let us cum,” Tony begged.

Jing-Mei laughed at him.

“You are pathetic! Begging me to cum, knowing that you will become completely my slave…alright, as you wish! Cum now! CUM!” she commanded.

All three men let out loud gasps as their cocks spasmed, their bodies trembling as they had powerful orgasms. They shot their loads onto the grass, their free wills vanishing as the ecstasy of their release washed over them.

“Remain where you are, do not move or speak until I tell you to do so,” Jing-Mei commanded the three men.

“Yes Mistress,” each of them said, out of breath as their shafts were going limp.

Satisfied, Jing-Mei strode back into the house. She made her was slowly throughout the ground floor of the house, checking on the three women kneeling in the living room and making sure no one else was present. Then she headed up the stairs, moving quietly as she searched for Sharon, the supposed mastermind behind the operation.

Reaching the top of the stairs, Jing-Mei started down a hallway and soon heard a slightly agitated female voice coming from a bedroom; the door was partially open, and the hypnotist crept up silently and peered inside.

She saw a very fit woman in her forties, wearing short denim cutoffs and a white tank top. Her blond hair is in a ponytail, and she wore beautiful dangling gold and diamond earrings, along with a diamond bracelet. She was holding her phone to her ear as she bent over to strap on flat stylish blue sandals with her free hand. Her toenails were baby blue, and she wore a gold anklet on her left ankle and a gold and sapphire toe ring on her right middle toe. The word “Goddess” was tattooed in stylish lettering on her lower back.

“I don’t give a fuck, just do what I tell you and be ready for delivery or you’ll have a lot bigger problems!” She said irritably, hanging up the phone.

“Distribution problems?” Jing-Mei asked, stepping into the room.

The woman spun around; she looked surprised as she saw Jing-Mei, and she quickly and smoothly drew long slender knife from a sheath concealed inside her shorts.

“Who the living fuck are you?” she demanded.

“I am Jing-Mei. You must be Sharon,” the hypnotist replied.

“How the fuck do you know my name?” Sharon demanded.

“I know plenty about you, Sharon. I know you are the mastermind behind this little drug manufacturing operation, and that you think you can get away with anything you want. You believe you have power,” Jing-Mei replied casually.

“Is that right? Well JIng-Ma or whatever the fuck your name is, you broke into the wrong house and threatened the wrong person. I will give you one chance to get the fuck out; otherwise I will beat your Japanese ass and give you to my boys to fuck six ways from Sunday,” Sharon replied.

“Oh my you are a trashy woman. I am sorry, but your “boys” are out of action. As are you, I am afraid. You see, McCall is someone else’s territory; someone far more powerful than you, and she does not appreciate or allow drug dealers to operated in her territory,” Jing-Mei replied.

“Oh really? You think you can just walk in here and make threats? Whoever you are with that thinks this is her territory is fucking mistaken. I will be happy to explain it to her,” Sharon retorted.

She set her feet in a fighting stance and reversed her grip on the knife, raising her hands in a ready position.

“Sharon, you are way out of your league here. If you come with me quietly, I promise your punishment will be much less than what will happen to you if choose to fight,” Jing-Mei said, raising her eyebrow.

“Fuck you,” Sharon spat.

She rushed at Jing-Mei, slashing with the knife. She was skilled, her movements swift and practiced.

Jing-Mei deftly dodged one, then a second slash; she ducked third, circling around to Sharon’s left. The hypnotist’s eyes never left Sharon’s, and she moved her hands in rhythmic swaying motions intended to distract and confuse her opponent. Sharon continued to slash and stab at Jing-Mei, who continued to dodge and duck the attacks. The hypnotist’s movements were more akin to a seductive dance, her eyes still locked on Sharon’s. The blonde woman was growing frustrated; Jing-Mei’s speed and grace were impressive as she avoided the flashing knife. After dodging yet another slash, Jing-Mei countered with a short, sharp blow to Sharon’s knife arm, catching her just above the elbow. Sharon growled and slashed again; Jing-Mei ducked and countered again, hitting the same spot.

“Your arm is heavy, very heavy…,” she said firmly.

Sharon grunted in surprise as her arm began to tingle; to her surprise it indeed suddenly felt heavy as she made another thrust at Jing-Mei. The attack was slower than before, and the hypnotist easily dodged to the side.

Jing-Mei struck Sharon’s arm yet again.

“Feel your arm growing heavier and heavier…too heavy for you to lift now…let it drop to your side,” she suggested, staring hard into Sharon’s eyes.

Sharon looked stunned as the tingling in her arm increased; it suddenly felt like lead, and the knife dropped to the floor as her arm dropped to her side.

“What the fuck?” she demanded as she futile tried to lift her arm.

It was tingling with the pins-and-needles sensation associated with a limb “falling asleep”.

Jing-Mei laughed, a short mocking chuckle.

Sharon lashed out with her left arm.

Jing-Mei easily blocked the blow, then snapped a kick into Sharon’s thigh.

“Your leg is feeling very tired…weak and heavy…,” she said in her powerful hypnotist’s voice.

“Damn you! You fucking witch!” Sharon shrieked as her leg began to go numb.

She tried again to hit Jing-Mei.

“Hypnotist,” the beautiful Asian woman corrected as she blocked the blow and kicked Sharon’s other thigh.

“Now both of your legs are tired and weak…too weak for you to stand up…kneel…,” she suggested.

“No!” Sharon growled.

Her legs were suddenly trembling, her muscles weak and feeling as though she had just hiked up a steep hill.

Sharon stubbornly tried to punch Jing-Mei again.

The hypnotist looked at her with a mixture of pity and contempt as she blocked the blow yet again.

Jing-Mei countered with a punch to Sharon’s chest, making her gasp; she then followed with a kick to each of Sharon’s thighs.

“Your legs are too tired and weak for you to stand any longer. KNEEL!” Jing-Mei commanded.

Sharon looked stunned as her legs went numb and she sank to her knees.

“How…?” she asked, dumbfounded.

She tried to stand but could not, her legs numb.

“I am simply better than you,” Jing-Mei replied haughtily.

“Fuck you!” Sharon said defiantly, still struggling to stand.

Jing-Mei casually punched her in the face then performed a graceful spinning kick, her bare foot hitting Sharon on the temple and knocking her to the floor. The hypnotist casually bent and grabbed Sharon’s hair, roughly pulling her to her feet. She let go of Sharon’s hair, punching her in the stomach.

Sharon doubled over in pain; she struggled to catch her breath as she straightened up and opened her eyes…

…to see a large ruby spinning on the end of gold chain.

“Look at the beautiful ruby, Sharon. See how it reflects the light…the way is sparkles is very soothing…just relax…relax and listen to my voice…relax deeper with every word I say…feel all the tension leaving your body…flowing down from the top of your head and out your toes…relaxing deeper…deeper…,” Jing-Mei purred as she dangled the pendant in front of Sharon’s eyes..

“W-what? Are y-you fucking serious?” Sharon stammered.

She was surprised and confused by the sudden appearance of the spinning, glittering gemstone.

“The ruby really draws your eyes…you cannot take them off it…just watch it spin…relaxing more and more…all your fears, worries and cares are fading away…you are relaxing deeper…deeper…the sound of my voice is so soothing…relaxing more with every word I speak…,” Jing-Mei continued.

Sharon began to panic as she realized she could not look away from the spinning ruby. She felt a wave of pleasant relaxation wash over her, her entire body tingling and the tension leaving her muscles.

“No..no, stop! Stop, you can’t hyp…hypnotize…me,” she said, her shoulders slumping.

“So relaxed now Sharon…it feels wonderful to just let go and listen to my voice as you continue to look at the beautiful ruby…the more you listen to my words, the more wonderful and relaxed you feel…you can no longer move or speak…you simply must keep looking at the ruby and listening to my voice…relaxing more and more…feeling wonderful…wanting to give in and let go…,”Jing-Mei said in her seductive hypnotist’s voice.

“No…let go…,” Sharon mumbled, then fell silent.

Her expression was becoming vacant, a glazed look in her eyes.

“Good girl…you are growing sleepy Sharon…very sleepy…your eyelids are getting heavy….the harder you try to keep them open, the heavier they become…I am going to count down from ‘five’, and when I reach one you will fall deep, deep asleep for me…,” Jing-Mei informed her victim.

Sharon whimpered, her eyelids drooping even as she continued to stare at the spinning ruby.

“You are so relaxed…five…so sleepy…your eyelids are getting so heavy…four…feeling more and more relaxed…sinking deeper into the lovely pleasant sensation…three…you are sleepy…sleepy…you want to close your eyes and sleep, it will feel so good…two…your eyelids are so heavy…you cannot stay awake…one, and SLEEP!” Jing-Mei said.

She snapped her fingers beside Sharon’s head and the blonde’s eyes slammed shut.

Sharon began to collapse, but Jing-Mei caught her and held her up.

“That’s it dear…deep asleep and completely relaxed…you cannot hear anything but my voice…you will obey me, you must obey me…sinking deeper and deeper into this pleasant relaxed state…,” Jing-Mei said softly but firmly into Sharon’s ear, sitting beside her on the bed.

The hypnotist guided the blonde to the bed and sat her down.

“Just sit and relax deeper…imagine your free will as a glass of water…see it sitting on a small table. Watch as I pick up the glass and slowly tip it so the water begins flowing out…as it does so, your free will is draining away…flowing out of you as the water flows out of the glass…feel yourself becoming more and more obedient…helpless to resist my commands…your free draining away as the water drains from the glass…it is now empty, the water is gone and so is your free will…you are now mine, Sharon. I am your Mistress and you are my slave. You will obey my every command and accept all my suggestions as if they were your own thoughts. When I snap my fingers, you will become aware of your surroundings and forget being hypnotized, yet you will still obey me at all times. You will be simply unable to resist my commands; the harder you try, the stronger the urge to obey me will become. From now on if I say “Sleep” and snap my fingers, you will instantly go into a deep hypnotic trance just as you are in now. Do you understand me?” Jing-Mei asked.

“Yes…Mistress…,” Sharon mumbled.

Jing-Mei smiled and stood; she took a step back, picked up Sharon’s knife and casually snapped her fingers.

Sharon started awake; she blinked and looked around in confusion.

“What the fuck? Who are you? What is going on?” she demanded.

Sharon stood, reaching for her knife and surprised to find it not in it’s sheath.

“Looking for this?” Jing-Mei asked with a smirk, holding up the knife.

The hypnotist casually turned and threw it, sticking it into the wall on the far side of the room.

Sharon scowled.

“I don’t need a knife to fuck you up, you slant-eyed bitch!” she said.

The blonde set her feet in a fighting stance and raised her hands; she was obviously trained in some form of hand to hand combat.

Jing-Mei laughed at her.

“Your racist comment will cost you even more of your dignity,” she said matter-of-factly.

The sexy hypnotist casually inspected her black painted fingernails, checking to see if she had damaged them while fighting with the men in the yard.

“Fuck you!” Sharon snarled.

She took a step toward Jing-Mei.

“Freeze, Sharon. Do not move,” the hypnotist ordered, sounding bored as she continued to examine her black fingernails.

Sharon took one more step, cocking her arm to throw a punch…then froze, unable to move a muscle.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” she yelled.

Jing-Mei laughed again as she watched the blonde woman turn red in frustration, trembling as she tried to continue her attack.

Her muscles simply wouldn’t respond.

“Oh Sharon, you and your pathetic little criminal enterprise are finished. Your disgusting drugs and disgusting associates will not be on the streets any longer. You are a pretender, someone who thinks they have power…but you are not. What you are is a slave, nothing more. My slave, for as long as I wish,” Jing-Mei said with smile.

“What? Slave? What the fuck is going on? What did you do to me? I swear I am going to fuck you up! Help! Tony!,” Sharon began to shouts.

“Shut up, Sharon. No one is coming to help you. You are mine, to do with as I please. My pet, like a little obedient dog. Why don’t you get down on all fours like a proper dog? Do it now, Sharon,” Jing-Mei commanded.

Sharon’s expression changed quickly from defiant to shocked to fearful as Jing-Mei’s words echoed in her mind and she felt an overwhelming, irresistible compulsion to obey the Asian woman.

Sharon whimpered she got down on her hands and knees before the hypnotist.

“That’s better. Now my pet, be a good dog and bark for me,” Jing-Mei commanded gleefully.

Sharon lifted her head and barked three times.

“Oh come on, you can do better than that, dog! Louder!” Jing-Mei commanded.

Sharon barked loudly, tears of frustration trickling from her eyes.

Jing-Mei smiled with satisfaction at the sight.

“Good dog! Now I think you are starting to understand your predicament. You see, your little operation has annoyed someone far more powerful than you, so she sent me to take you down. Honestly I was hoping it would be more of a challenge; you are disappointingly unimpressive,” Jing-Mei said, casually lifting a bare foot to caress Sharon’s cheek.

“Fuck you!” Sharon managed to say through gritted teeth.

“Not very bright either, are you? I am surprised you managed to run this little operation at all. Stand up and remove all your clothes. Now!” Jing-Mei ordered coldly.

Sharon glared angrily at the hypnotist as she obeyed.

Jing-Mei smiled approvingly; the blonde had a fantastic body, with small firm round breasts, smooth skin and neatly groomed pussy hair.

The hypnotist took out her phone from a pocket and sent a short text message, then put it away and focused on the naked woman.

“Alright my dear Sharon, my friends will be here shortly to clean up your operation; in the meantime, you will get the honor of worshipping me. The Archdomina has decreed you are to be degraded and humiliated and I am delighted to be the one to carry that out,” Jing-Mei said.

Sharon’s defiance evaporated; she went pale as she saw the wicked menace in Jing-Mei’s eyes.

“Wait, please! I can pay you—,” she began desperately.

“Be silent. Get down on your knees,” Jing-Mei cut her off.

Sharon obeyed, then watched as the stunning Asian beauty removed her own clothing and carefully laid it on the bed.

“Now then, we don’t have a lot of time so…you will lick my asshole, slave,” Jing-Mei commanded with a wicked smile.

Again, tears trickled from Sharon’s eyes as Jing-Mei turned around and bent over slightly, then reached back and spread her cheeks.

The blonde gritted her teeth as she found herself moving toward the hypnotist and extending her tongue to lick at her asshole.

Jing-Mei giggled.

“That’s it, good girl. I bet you don’t feel so powerful now, do you? I hope you enjoy licking the ass of this “slant-eyed bitch”, slave. Now get in there and really eat my ass,” Jing-Mei said wickedly.

Sharon tried desperately to resist, to plead for mercy, but she could not.

Instead she pressed her face into Jing-Mei’s ass and began to lick more forcefully.

“Mmm….oh that feels wonderful! I think you have found a new purpose!” Jing-Mei said with a laugh, enjoying the sensation of Sharon’s tongue in her asshole.

The drug-dealer was sobbing as she continued to lick; she was completely humiliated, her defiance gone as her own body betrayed her and obeyed the hypnotist’s degrading command.

Jing-Mei allowed her to continue for several minutes before finally commanding Sharon to stop.

The hypnotist sat on the bed, her anti-magic iron and fire-opal nipple rings glittered in the room’s overhead light.

“Now my pet, you will eat me,” Jing-Mei commanded, spreading her legs.

Sharon flushed red again as she moved to obey, burying her face between the hypnotist’s legs to lick and suck at her clit.

Jing-Mei moaned softly, closing her eyes.

“That’s it, dear…mmmm…yes, you love my pussy…it is the best thing you have ever tasted; you cannot get enough…oh yes…YES!” the hypnotist cried out.

Sharon began to lick and suck more enthusiastically, plunging her tongue deep into Jing-Mei and using two of her fingers to rub vigorously at the hypnotist’s pussy as well.

Jing-Mei moaned and shrieked with pleasure, shuddering as she orgasmed; she let Sharon continue and soon did so a second time.

“Oh…Oh yes, that was wonderful! Good job, slave…mmmm….,” Jing-Mei said, patting Sharon’s head condescendingly.

The hypnotist’s phone made a soft beep; Jing-Mei picked it up from beside her.

She smiled when she read the message.

“They are here; let’s go down and greet them, shall we?” the hypnotist said with a smile.

A few minutes later, JIng-Mei stood in the living room of Sharon’s house; Jana, Stephanie an Anna still knelt silently, naked with their hands locked behind their heads and their backs slightly arched and deeply hypnotized.

Jing-Mei was still naked, and Sharon was on her hands and knees kissing the hypnotist’s lovely feet.

In front of Jing-Mei stood Riley, Maya and Bridget, the Devoted of Archdomina Annika Pemberton.

Riley and Bridget were topless and wearing long colorful skirts, while Maya was naked except for her jewelry. All three women were barefooted, and wearing their Devoted anklet-toe-rings.

The trio had arrived after Jing-Mei had sent them a text, bringing a group of men and women in the Archdomina’s service to remove and dispose of the drugs on the premises, as well as deal with the people Jing-Mei had captured after their fates were determined.

“Hello ladies!” Jing-Mei greeted the Devoted enthusiastically.

“Mistress Jing-Mei, it is good to see you; it looks like you succeeded at your mission,” Riley replied.

All three Devoted greeted the hypnotist with a curtsy. Then they took turns hugging her.

“Yes, I was fortunate; they were weak willed and stupid,” Jing-Mei replied.

“Don’t sell yourself short, Mistress. You are an exceptional hypnotist,” Maya replied with a smile.

“Thank you Maya; the clarity The Archdomina has helped me gain has been invaluable,” Jing-Mei replied.

“Is she the leader?” Bridget asked, looking down at Sharon helplessly worshipping Jing-Mei’s feet.

“She was, yes,” Jing-Mei replied with a chuckle.

“Are you claiming her? She is physically lovely,” Riley asked.

“I was planning to, yes; she will be a fun toy at least for a while,” Jing-Mei replied.

Riley nodded, smiling. Maya went to the three kneeling women, examining them as if they were livestock, checking their hair, teeth, hands, breasts, skin and feet.

“The blonde will go back to the house to join the menials; the other two will be sold on the slave market along with all three men in the backyard,” she declared.

Riley and Bridget nodded.

“I will inform the clean-up crew and call the slave-broker,” Bridget said, walking out of the room in search of one of the staff-slaves they’d brought.

“Mistress Jing-Mei, can we talk for a moment?” Riley asked.

“Of course,” Jing-Mei replied, smiling.

Riley took her by the hand and they walked into the kitchen and out onto the deck. Sharon crawled behind them.

“You have done incredibly well; you power has grown, and you handled this mission with ease. Nika is pleased,” Riley said as they moved stand against the deck’s railing.

They continued to hold hands.

“I am so glad to hear that,” Jing-Mei replied happily as she looked out over the lake, its water appearing as a dark abyss.

She inhaled deeply, enjoying the scent of the pine trees.

“Are you aware The Spiral is having its grand opening in Boise this week?” Riley asked.

“Oh? Is that happening finally?” Jing-Mei asked with mild interest.

“It is; the High Conclave is in attendance, and they have requested your presence,” Riley replied.

“Me? Why?” Jing-Mei asked, bewildered.

She had rarely interacted with anyone from the High Conclave in all her years as a hypnotist.

“High Mistress Charissa has nominated you for the vacant seat on the Conclave,” Riley said, smiling.

Jing-Mei looked shocked.

“Me? You must be joking,” she said with a snort.

Jing-Mei knew High Mistress Charissa; she liked the gorgeous blonde woman a lot, and the two of them had worked together a few times over the past decade.

“I am not, Mistress. You are under consideration to join The High Conclave; The Archdomina believes you should go to Boise and present yourself for consideration,” Riley said.

“I…I…Me? Really?” Jing-Mei said in disbelief.

“Really, Mistress. I have a driver and a Rolls here; your things from the house are in the trunk. Roger and Miranda are on their way to Boise and will be there in the morning. If we leave now, we can be there before them,” Riley replied.

“You are going with me?” Jing-Mei asked.

“If that is acceptable to you; if you prefer someone else…,” Riley answered.

“Of course not! I will be delighted to have you with me, Riley. I…I guess it is settled, I am going to Boise to meet with the conclave,” Jing-Mei said, uncertainty in her voice.

“It is okay, Mistress. Joining the High Conclave would give you the power and leverage you need to get your sister away from Arthur Winston. Nika says that you will find resolution with Jayde if you go; that is your purpose, is it not?” Riley asked gently.

She put a comforting hand on Jing-Mei’s arm.

Jing-Mei smiled.

“Yes; yes, thank you beautiful Riley. I can’t keep avoiding this; it is time that I faced Arthur and helped Jayde,” she said confidently.

Riley smiled back.

“Excellent. You are correct; Arthur is pushing for Beth Grant from Florida to be chosen to join The Conclave. Nika is opposed to Beth being on the Conclave; she is one of Arthur’s strongest allies. You have a good chance of being chosen if you go. We can depart as soon as you are dressed,” she said cheerfully.

Jing-Mei smiled and nodded; she felt a fresh resolve fill her. Riley was right, helping her sister and having a relationship was indeed her purpose—at the moment.

She would need another after Jayde was free of Arthur’s clutches, and joining the High Conclave, a place where she could have a true and lasting effect on the true hypnotism community, would give her one.

A short time later Jing-Mei was dressed in jeans and a simple black blouse from the luggage the Devoted had brought for her, along with black wedge sandals. She and Riley were in the back of a luxury Rolls Royce, reclining in very comfortable seats and attempting to get some sleep while a loyal hypno-slave from The Archdomina’s stable drove them. A still-naked and now-collared Sharon was curled up on the floor at Jing-Mei’s feet, fast asleep.

Jing-Mei was dozing and nearly asleep when she was startled awake by a loud thump and the car slewing violently to she side, the tires squealing as the driver fought to keep the vehicle under control.

“Driver, what is happening?” Riley called.

“I am sorry ma’am, there is an SUV attempting to run us off the road,” the driver replied calmly, his hypnotized mind focused on keeping the women in the car safe.

Jing-Mei and Riley exchanged glances; both women were outwardly calm, but each was feeling a fear bordering on panic as their vehicle was struck again on the left side by a large black SUV.

Again their car swerved, and again the driver managed to keep from crashing.

Jing-Mei looked out the front of the car as they headed down the dark mountain road.

“Driver, pull over at the next turnout! Stop the car!” she commanded suddenly.

“Yes Mistress,” the driver replied coolly, keeping the car on the road as the SUV crashed into them again.

Riley looked at Jing-Mei quizzically.

“They are trying to run us off the road, force us into a crash. If we pull over, you and I can take out whoever is in the truck. We will use stealth,” Jing-Mei said.

Riley nodded in agreement.

The Rolls’ tires squealed as the driver pressed hard on the brakes and swerved the vehicle into a slow-vehicle turnout.

Jing-Mei grabbed Riley’s hand as the Rolls screeched to a hard stop.

The SUV shot passed them, it’s tires squealing as it’s driver slammed on the brakes. The vehicle stopped fifty feet down the road from the Rolls Royce.

All four doors opened, and a dark-clad figure exited from each one. As one they raised submachine guns and walked purposefully toward the Rolls Royce.

“Out of the car! Now!” one of the figures demanded as they approached.

The Rolls’ driver side doors both opened, and the driver and a naked Sharon stepped out.

“On your knees! Jing-Mei get out of the car! Now!” the man demanded.

The driver and Sharon sank to their knees.

Neither Jing-Mei nor Riley emerged from the car.

“Jing-Mei, I said get out of the car now, or we will open fire!” the man said loudly.

He nodded to his companions; two of them took charge of the driver and Sharon, while he and the other one circled around to the over side of the car. He lifted his weapon, aiming it at the tinted rear passenger window.

“This is your last chance!” the man said loudly.

“Hardly,” Jing-Mei said from behind him as she leapt from the darkness.

She landed between the two men, unleashing a flurry of punches and knocking their weapons from their hands with impressive speed before she smashed the heels of her hands into the mens’ temples. She had removed her sandals before slipping out of the car, and her bare foot slammed each man in the balls as she gracefully spun and kicked. As they doubled over in pain, she brought her knee up into one man’s face, breaking his nose and knocking him to the ground. The other one recovered quickly enough to throw a punch at her.

Jing-Mei caught his arm and broke it with a punch, then brought up her knee again to strike him in the balls again, dropping him beside his companion. She then viciously kicked each one in the head, knocking them unconscious.

Breathing heavily, Jing-Mei rushed around the Rolls Royce.

She stopped as she saw Riley standing calmly over the other two men, beaten bloody and unconscious; the beautiful Devoted had easily dispatched them in a manner similar to that of Jing-Mei, though her preferred martial art was Aikido rather than Kung-fu.

“Are you alright Mistress?” Riley asked her calmly.

“I am, thank you. Are you?” Jing-Mei replied, walking toward her.

“Yes, thank you,” Riley replied.

The two women embraced.

“I am glad I worked on my stealth techniques the past few weeks. I was terrified they would see me get out of the car and shoot,” Jing-Mei said, trembling as the rush of adrenaline began to wear off.

“You did fantastic, Mistress. You didn’t hesitate and we acted decisively just as Nika teaches,” Riley replied, helping the driver to his feet.

“We are lucky they didn’t see up slip out of the car,” Jing-Mei replied, letting out a long sigh.

“Luck is certainly an element during conflict, but it tends to favor those who execute quickly and confidently,” Riley said.

“Agreed. So who the hell are these assholes?” Jing-Mei asked, taking out her ruby pendant.

“I am guessing they are Arthur Winston’s men, or at least sent by someone in his employ; he must really want to keep you off The High Conclave. I would be willing to bet that their minds are empty and they probably had orders to kill themselves after they eliminated you,” Riley replied.

Jing-Mei looked surprised.

“Do you really think he would go that far? I am not a threat to him,” she said incredulously.

“I do, and so does Nika. Mistress, you are a threat to him; he knows you are no fan of his, and if you join The Conclave his already tenuous position will be even more shaky,” Riley replied.

The Devoted pulled out her phone and made a call.

“Hello Nika, am sorry to wake you…,” Riley began.

She quickly explained the situation, then listened as The Archdomina replied.

“Alright, thank you Nika. Yes, we will be careful I promise. I love you too. Good night,” Riley said before hanging up.

Jing-Mei raised an eyebrow at her.

“Nika says we should eliminate these men and proceed to Boise as if nothing happened. Nika reminds us to remain vigilant and be aware of our surroundings at all times, and contact your friends right away. Things may get even more dangerous. She is sending Bridget to join us as well,” she said.

Jing-Mei’s expression grew hard for a moment as she contemplated the developments.

Then she smiled.

“Okay, then let’s dispose of them and get going; it is time Arthur Winton discovered that he is not the king of the True Hypnotism community,” Jing-Mei said.

Riley smiled and nodded.

“I have your back, Mistress Jing-Mei, ” she said with a curtsy.

Jing-Mei nodded back, then bent and slapped one of the men in the face; he groaned, and JIng-Mei grabbed his hair and pulled him into a sitting position.

“Watch the ruby and listen to the sound of my voice…,” she began in a firm monotone.

Riley did the same with another of the men, dangling an emerald pendant before his eyes; a short time later all four of them were hypnotized.

As expected, they had no memories of who sent them or where their mission to eliminate Jing-Mei had come from.

“I will take care of them,” Riley said after they had determined the men had no useful information.

Jing-Mei nodded appreciatively.

After Riley gave the men some final commands, she and Jing-Mei got back into the Rolls Royce with Sharon retaking her place at Jing-Mei’s feet.

“Lick my feet clean, slave. Then do Riley’s,” Jing-Mei commanded her.

She held up her foot, the bottom of which was filthy from walking and fighting outside.

“Yes Mistress,” Sharon agreed, taking the hypnotist’s foot in her hands and moving it to her mouth.

As the driver pulled the vehicle back onto the road, the SUV suddenly accelerated behind them, breaking through a guard rail and disappearing as it went crashing down the steep mountainside.

Jing-Mei dialed a number and put her phone to her ear.

“Tiny Tough! Hi, it’s Jing-Mei! How are you?” the gorgeous Asian hypnotist said enthusiastically as Sharon licked her feet.

Jing-Mei smiled; she had indeed found her purpose.