The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jing-Mei and Liliana: Girls’ Weekend

Two members of the High Hypnotists’ Conclave go on a guided camping trip

Jing-Mei faced Liliana, circling the beautiful Brazilian woman slowly and warily while maintaining her Kung Fu Cat Stance. Liliana was moving gracefully in ginga, or the rocking steps which were the focal point of the martial art Capoeira. Both women were barefoot, wearing sports bras and athletic shorts; Jing-Mei’s clothes were black, while Liliana’s were red. Jing-Mei’s hair was in a tight bun, while Liliana’s was in a long braid wrapped around her head.

The two High Mistresses were in a small, private gym in The Spiral; they had been sparring for nearly an hour. While they were both sweating, both hypnotists were extremely fit and still breathing easily despite their exertions.

Both women were masters of their respective martial arts, and neither one had managed to land a solid blow on their opponent. They had not sparred before, and when Liliana had offered the previous evening, Jing-Mei had readily accepted.

Liliana lunged forward, performing swift reverse roundhouse kick which Jing-Mei blocked. The Chinese hypnotist countered with a swift punch and a snap kick that Liliana dodged with mesmerizing dance-like moves.

Both women smiled as they faced one another.

“You are fast for an older woman,” Liliana teased.

Jing-Mei was nearly a decade older than her, but easily kept up with the incredibly agile and acrobatic capoeirista Liliana.

Jing-Mei smiled and gave her trademark raised eyebrow.

They exchanged blows again, this time with Jing-Mei attempting a series of kicks that Liliana dodged and ducked before countering with several of her own which Jing-Mei blocked despite them coming in from various angles and being almost more like dance moves.

“You are a decent fighter for a dancer,” Jing-Mei said after hopping over Liliana’s sweep attempt.

Liliana laughed, clearly enjoying herself immensely.

The two hypnotists’ eye locked.

Both sensed the end of the sparring match was coming.

They subtly tensed, readying themselves for a final exchange.

Lilian moved first, performing a feint that Jing-Mei saw through, then a roundhouse kick the Asian hypnotist dodged. Jing-Mei countered with a graceful snap kick which Liliana backed away from; the Brazilian hypnotist feinted another kick then performed a sweep, which Jing-Mei also recognized as a diversionary attack.

Jing-Mei hopped over Lilian’s attack, landing in a crouch and launching a flurry of punches.

Liliana ducked under Jing-Mei’s attacks, going to the floor with her left leg extended behind her as a counterbalance while her palms were flat on the mat in a push-up position; she never stopped moving, and launched her right leg over her body and behind her back in an impressive and extremely difficult Escorpiao or “Scorpion Kick”. It was an incredible move that appeared to be act of a contortionist, but in reality the lithe Liliana’s hips, legs and back all contributed to the bend in her body.

The still-crouching Jing-Mei rose and kicked Liliana hard in the ribs an instant before the Brazilian woman’s bare foot crashed into her temple.

Jing-Mei stumbled back a step and then got into a ready stance, while Liliana rolled to her right and stood, again performing rhythmic ginga movements.

The two powerful women eyed each other for a moment, making no moves to attack.

Then they both smiled.

“You got me,” Liliana said, stopping her dance-like moves and approaching Jing-Mei with her hand extended.

“Only by a second; you anticipated my crouch and baited me into that kick so I would stand and be hit by that marvelous strike of yours,” Jing-Mei replied, shaking her hand.

“I did; however, I underestimated how fast you are. Taking a blow to land one is rarely advisable. That was a wonderful match! Thank you,” Liliana replied, moving to retrieve a pair of towels from a bench along the wall.

She tossed one to Jing-Mei.

“Thank you as well; I have never faced anyone who is an expert in Capoeira. You are amazing and incredibly challenging,” the Asian woman said, wiping her face.

“Your style is impressive, hard to anticipate,” Liliana commented.

“I have been training for over thirty-five years, and along the way I have blended in things from other martial arts and come up with moves of my own,” Jing-Mei replied.

“I hear you have incorporated hypnotism into your blows as well,” Liliana said slyly.

“That may be true. If you beat me next time, maybe I will share,” Jing-Mei said with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

Liliana laughed.

“Deal,” she said.

They tossed the towels to the floor; Spiral menial slaves would clean up after them.

Both women took a moment to take their hair down, then headed to the gym’s locker room where they quickly showered and dressed in thick comfortable robes and flip flops.

“I am glad you had time to spend with me while we are both are in town,” Liliana said as they picked up their gym bags and walked out of the gym.

“It is my pleasure. My sister was unfortunately sent away on a job for Arthur, so I have the next four days free. I am happy to get to know you better, Mistress Liliana,” Jing-Mei said with a smile.

“Please, just “Liliana”, Jing-Mei. I am eager to get to know you better as well, especially now that we are on The Hight Conclave together. You are one of a few people I consider an equal, and I admire your poise, grace and skill,” Liliana replied politely.

Jing-Mei smiled; she knew she wasn’t Liliana’s first choice for The Conclave, but she had very polite, even kind to her since she had been formally chosen.

Both High Mistresses were splitting their time between Boise and their home cities, Seattle for Jing-Mei and Portland for Liliana, and a genuine friendship seemed to be developing between the pair.

“Thank you Liliana. I admire you as well. You are powerful, intelligent and exceptionally beautiful,” Jing-Mei replied as they exited gym.

Liliana’s Thrall Jack and Jing-Mei’s Miranda were waiting for them.

Both hypnotists handed their bag to their respective servant without acknowledging them and continued walking toward the elevators, eagerly discussing their sparring match.

Jack and Miranda took their Mistresses’ bags back to their suites, while Jing-Mei and Liliana went down to The Spiral’s luxury spa.

They were led to a private room that held two pedicure chairs, where each of them was attended by three people; one immediately began a pedicure, one a manicure and the third handed the hypnotist a mimosa.

Jing-Mei and Liliana continued their conversation while the nail technicians worked, pausing only to select colors for their nail polish; Jing-Mei opted for black on her fingers and toes, while Liliana went with silver fingernails and maroon toenails.

After their nails were dry, they went to another room with a pair of massage tables. They were quiet as they were expertly and sensually massaged by a pair of very sexy naked young women, one with short blonde hair and the other a redhead with curly shoulder-length locks.

When the massaged were complete, both hypnotists sat on the edge of the massage tables and the two masseuses dutifully knelt and began to lick and and suck at Jing-Mei and Liliana’s clits.

The redhead serviced Jing-Mei, skillfully eating her pussy until the hypnotist orgasmed; the blonde did the same for Liliana, the Brazilian hypnotist cumming seconds after Jing-Mei.

After they had recovered the hypnotists left without a word, walking from the spa naked and heading down the hall to The Spiral’s large boutique.

A pair of “personal shoppers”, one man and one woman immediately presented themselves to the hypnotists.

They paid no attention to the fact that the two gorgeous women were naked; they were extremely professional, and their eyes remained on Jing-Mei and Liliana’s faces.

None of the other staff did more than glance at the hypnotists, but the half-dozen other customers found themselves almost compelled gawk at the stunningly beautiful and extremely powerful women, some more subtly than others.

“What can we help you with, High Mistresses?” the woman said, a pretty blonde of about thirty dressed in a green pantsuit and high heels asked.

“I’d like a gown, something red or maroon. Simple, long and no sleeves. Tan wedge sandals, size seven and a half,” Liliana said.

“I am thinking black skirt, silver or gold blouse. Tall black sandals, size seven,” Jing-Mei said.

“No problem; Kyle will take to choose some undergarments if you wish,” the woman replied.

Her name tag said “Natalie”.

“Thank you Natalie. Lead on, Kyle,” Liliana said pleasantly.

“If you will follow me,” the young man said.

A few moments later, the hypnotists had chosen bras and thongs to wear under their new outfits; Jing-Mei had selected red, while Liliana had opted for a tone close to her light brown skin.

Natalie brought them each six possible outfits that matched their requests.

The hypnotists selected their outfits, went to the changing rooms to dress and then put the expensive garments on their accounts, tipping the personal shoppers a thousand dollars apiece.

The Spiral was nothing if not excessive and opulent; both hypnotists enjoyed their high status within the massive building immensely.

Jing-Mei and Liliana then went to a small hair salon that was separate from the huge spa. They got their hair washed, blown dry, trimmed and styled.

Both had opted to leave their tresses down, Jing-Mei’s naturally straight while Liliana’s was wavy.

By the time their hair was done it was almost noon, so they decided to have lunch.

“Have you tried the stir-fry duck the kitchen makes?” Liliana asked.

“Not yet, is it good?” Jing-Mei asked.

“It is spectacular,” Liliana replied enthusiastically.

They headed to “Entranced”, the main club area in The Spiral. Groupies, normals, club employees and lesser hypnotists moved quickly out of the High Mistresses’ path as they made their way to Entranced and sat at VIP booth.

It was mid-day on a Friday, so the club was sparsely populated. There were normals having lunch, groupies who were “in the know” and allowed inside The Spiral to spend money.

Mistress Angelique was having lunch with a client, her two hypnotized shirtless studs standing nearby. Lady Casey and her girlfriend Mistress Alex were seated nearby; Jing-Mei and Tiny Tough exchanged waves and smiles.

A male server arrived and took the High Mistresses’ order, both opting for the duck stir-fry.

After he had gone, the two beautiful hypnotists eagerly continued their martial arts discussion.

As they chatted, Arthur Winston sauntered through Entranced, talking with Mistress Camila and the pink-haired mentalist known as Dazzle. The latter had served her punishment for her part in an unauthorized gambling operation during The Spiral’s grand opening, and was now one of Arthur’s lieutenants.

“You don’t like him much, do you?” Liliana asked, noting Jing-Mei’s slight scowl when she saw Arthur Winston.

“Is it that obvious?” Jing-Mei chuckled.

Liliana laughed as their food arrived.

“I am sure it has something to do with trying to have you killed before you could join the Conclave,” she said casually.

“That is definitely part of it, and if I could prove it…this is spectacular!” Jing-Mei said, taking a bite of the duck.

“Isn’t it marvelous? So what else about him bothers you?” Liliana asked.

“You know Jayde is my sister; she works for Arthur mainly because he helped her out when she had messed up her life so badly that she had nowhere to go and no one to help her. She feels like she still owes him. He also has a mountain of blackmail evidence against her, which is the real reason she is still his enforcer. She isn’t here now for the rest of my visit because he sent her to Denver on a job,” Jing-Mei replied.

Liliana listened while her friend spoke, chewing thoughtfully.

She was tempted to tell Jing-Mei that she, along with Mistress Beth Grant were in control of Arthur Winston, and thus The Spiral. They could easily make Arthur give up his blackmail evidence and stop using Jayde.

She decided against telling Jing-Mei; she had made a deal with Beth to keep their takeover a secret, and she didn’t want to give her partner any reason not to trust her.

Still, she could have a chat with Arthur about Jayde.

“Arthur is a despicable man,” Liliana said.

Jing-Mei nodded, chewing slowly and clearly enjoying her meal.

“So what are your plans for the rest of the time you are in Boise?” Liliana asked casually.

Jing-Mei swallowed and put down her chopsticks.

“I am not certain; I was expecting to spend most of my time with Jayde. I will probably visit with Tiny Tough, High Mistress Gillian, a few others…,” she replied, obviously uncertain.

“If it isn’t too forward or strange, I would like to propose you spend them with me,” Liliana replied.

Jing-Mei raised her eyebrow inquisitively.

Liliana chuckled.

“I am going on a…camping trip. Up in the mountains north of here. I have engaged a guide, a couple actually. They take care of everything, tents, equipment, food. They will pick us up and take us to the campsite. There will be fishing lessons, hiking, a campfire. I have never done anything like that, but since I am in this state with all this spectacular wilderness I thought why not. I will be quite out of my element, but I enjoy a challenge. It will be an opportunity to challenge ourselves and perhaps learn and grow from the experience. Would you be interested?” Liliana asked.

“What, just you and I? No Thralls or slaves?” Jing-Mei asked.

She loved a challenge and the chance to learn and experience new things, and she was obviously intrigued.

“Correct. Just the two of us; no slaves, responsibilities, hypnosis or anything demanding our attention. I paid for two people and I was going to take Jack, but he is due some time to off. It would be fun, kind of a…girls weekend, I believe the term is. We can get to know each other even better,” Liliana said with a smile.

Jing-Mei thought for a moment.

“That sounds wonderful. I would love to. I have never slept in a tent nor fished, though I have done a little hiking,” she said.

Jing-Mei smiled, recalling her trip up into the mountains with Tiny Tough to see the Archdomina. She had trekked naked through the woods carrying a small fishbowl with a live fish in it while undertaking the Archdomina’s challenges, one of which had been a Kung-Fu match and a hypnosis duel against Mistress Alexandria, both of which Jing-Mei had won.

“Fantastic! They are picking us up at three o’clock, and it is a two hour drive to the campsite; all you need to pack is clothes and a toothbrush. Plenty of warm things, I am told it gets very cold in the mountains at night this time of year. We can get anything we need at the boutique. Anything else we need our outfitter will have,” Liliana said.

“I am excited; this is going to be fun,” Jing-Mei said enthusiastically.

“Let’s finish up and get you packed,” Liliana replied with a smile.

After they’d eaten, they went back to the boutique so Jing-Mei could purchase several pairs of jeans and thick long-sleeve wool shirts, pairs of wool socks, three light jackets, a very warm heavy coat, gloves, long underwear, sturdy hiking boots and a warm fur-lined hat with earflaps.

After shopping Liliana went to talk to Jack, while Jing-Mei went to her suite and packed all the clothing into a duffel bag and gave Miranda and her slave Roger some detailed instructions for while she was gone. Then she changed into jeans and a long-sleeved shirt, put her hair in a bun and laced up her new boots. Then she put the bag over her shoulder and went down to meet Liliana in the lobby.

The Brazilian hypnotist had changed into similar clothes and put her hair into two braids.

“Ready?” she asked.

“I believe so; my Lieutenants in Seattle are more than competent enough for me to be out of contact a few days. I am ready to go,” Jing-Mei replied, taking a deep breath.

In truth, both of the extremely powerful and normally highly confident women were nervous.

Camping in the woods was well outside of their comfort zones.

Liliana checked the time on her cellphone.

“Our ride should be here any minute. A large dark green pickup truck,” Liliana said.

Jing-Mei nodded and followed her outside.

The Spiral’s staff and guests regarded the two powerful hypnotists curiously as they departed, noting their outfits and the large duffel bags they carried.

They walked to the end of the block, and didn’t have to wait long for the big Ford F-350 Diesel pickup to arrive.

Jing-Mei saw it was driven by a woman as she parked it in front of them.

“Hello! Is one of you Liliana?” the woman asked, jumping down from the cab of the pickup.

She was tall and fit with the look of someone who spent a lot of time outdoors and worked hard. She had hazel eyes and shoulder-length greying brown hair in a ponytail. Around forty-five, she was reasonably attractive without makeup, and had a big friendly smile. She wore a red flannel shirt, blue jeans and well-worn hiking boots. There was a large knife in a sheath on her belt, along with an empty pistol holster. A Boise State ball cap and simple turquoise earrings completed her outfit.

“I am. You must be Jan?” Liliana said, stepping forward and extending her hand.

Jan took it eagerly.

“That’s me! It is a pleasure to meet you. This must be your wife?” she said cheerfully, looking at Jing-Mei.

The Asian woman looked at Liliana, raising her eyebrow.

Liliana chuckled.

“Yes, this is Jing-Mei,” she said, offering her hand.

“Lovely to meet you Jan,” Jing-Mei replied, shaking hands with her.

“Goodness, you two are both so gorgeous! What a lovely couple. Let me get those bags into the rig; we have a couple hour drive to get to camp. Russ should have everything set up when we get there,” Jan said, taking their bags.

“Married?” Jing-Mei asked quietly while Jan loaded the bags into the truck.

“I told them a married couple when I booked the trip; I thought Jack was going to play my husband,” Liliana said sheepishly.

“Well. I am happy to be your wife the next four days. Just know I am high maintenance,” Jing-Mei said, kissing her new “wife” on the cheek.

“This is going to be a difficult marriage, then. I am pretty high maintenance myself,” Liliana replied, kissing Jing-Mei lightly on the lips.

“Go ahead and get in the rig. If you want to ride in the back together I don’t mind playing chauffeur,” Jan said cheerfully.

The two hypnotists climbed into the vehicle; the back seat was huge. The truck was only a year old, immaculately clean, and had every amenity and feature imaginable.

“I just need to stop and fuel up, then we will get on the road,” Jan said as she pulled the truck away from the curb.

“Oh excellent. Road trip food,” Jing-Mei said.

Now it was Liliana’s turn to raise an eyebrow.

“Something I learned from Tiny Tough,” Jing-Mei said.

Liliana chuckled.

Jan pulled the truck into the first gas station she saw and started filling the tank with diesel.

Jing-Mei jumped down from the truck and motioned for Liliana into the convenience store.

Jan chuckled as the two women emerged a few minutes later, carrying bags filled with jerky, bottled water, soda, trail mix, chocolate and pretzels.

“You two certainly look ready for the road,” she said as they all climbed into the truck

“This is what you do before getting on the road,” Jing-Mei had explained, selecting items as she and Liliana had walked around the store.

“I see…,” Liliana had replied with a smile.

Jing-Mei looked at her companion.

“Are you making fun of me?” she asked.

“Maybe a little. But I do appreciate the ritual of it; I haven’t really lived a…normal life. I am glad you came, the trip will be more fun,” Liliana replied.

“Thank you. Perhaps now that we are married, maybe I should learn something about your past,” Jing-Mei had said with a smile of her own.

“Yes perhaps you should,” Liliana had replied, kissing Jing-Mei’s cheek.

Jan skillfully maneuvered the large truck through traffic and they were soon headed up into the mountains. Jing-Mei and Liliana enjoyed the snacks they’d acquired as the rode, chatting and laughing.

Both hypnotists were extremely socially adept, though for Liliana it was more of an act than sincere, and they smoothly included Jan in their conversation.

“So if it isn’t too personal, how long have you two been married?” the outfitter asked.

“We got married earlier this year, right there in The Spiral,” Liliana replied casually.

She was referring to Jing-Mei’s formal joining of The High Conclave.

“Yes, it was a lovely ceremony,” Jing-Mei agreed, understanding what Liliana was referencing.

The two hypnotist exchanged grins.

“That is wonderful. I bet you both made beautiful brides,” Jan said, taking a bite of the jerky that Jing-Mei had passed up to her.

“Jing-Mei was stunning, actually. She wore an incredible emerald green gown,” Liliana said, clearly enjoying their little game.

Jing-Mei snorted.

“I wasn’t half as gorgeous as you in that red dress you wore,” she replied.

Liliana laughed.

“You’ll have to forgive my wife, she is a bit deluded about who is the pretty one in this relationship,” she said, smiling at Jing-Mei.

Now Jan laughed.

“You are both extremely pretty ladies, and you seem great together. It is so nice you found each other,” she said.

“Thank you, Jan. We really appreciate that,” Jing-Mei said.

“Yes we do, thank you,” Liliana agreed.

The two hypnotists exchanged a look of mutual understanding.

While the romantic part of their relationship was feigned, they both at that moment felt like they were truly becoming friends.

“So what do you do?” Jan asked.

“We are both hypnotists,” Liliana replied, seeing no reason to lie.

“Oh really? Russ and I saw a hypnotist at the fair this year, he was hilarious,” Jan said.

Jing-Mei chuckled.

“Well, we have been known to do a stage show, but we are therapists,” she said amiably.

“Ah, the help people lose weight and quit smoking types? That must be very satisfying,” Jan saids sincerely.

“It is a wonderful profession. We…help a lot of people,” Liliana said neutrally.

“It is also how we met; a convention in Las Vegas. We sat next to each other at a seminar, and pretty much never were apart after that,” Jing-Mei added, enjoying the on-the-fly role play.

“Maybe I can talk Russ into letting one of you ladies getting him to quit smoking. I have tried everything else,” Jan said.

“It would be my pleasure, if he is willing. I can get him to stop while we are on this trip,” Liliana said confidently.

With True Hypnotism she could easily get a person to quit smoking in one or two sessions at most.

“Well, if we can convince him to try it I would be grateful if you tried. I will pay you of course,” Jan said.

“Nonsense, my wife will be happy to do it,” Jing-Mei said, patting Liliana on the leg.

The Brazilian hypnotist blew her “wife” a kiss.

The drive up into the mountains was pleasant; the truck was extremely comfortable, and Jan was an excellent driver who had made the trip many times picking up clients.

“We are almost there, another fifteen minutes or so,” Jan said as the truck wound its way slowly along a dirt road.

They had turned off the paved mountain road twenty minutes earlier and headed into the Boise National forest.

Both Liliana and Jing-Mei admired the thick pine trees and other vegetation, and neither woman could help smiling broadly when Jan pointed out a doe and her two fawns. Walking beside the road.

Eventually the road met a stream, and they drove alongside it for a few more miles before they entered grassy meadow surrounded by trees.

The hypnotists saw a pair of tents set up in the middle of the meadow, a large green one and a smaller blue one. There were two long folding tables near the tents, several large expensive coolers in a neat row beneath them. A large “camp kitchen” box rested at one end of the tables; it was a sturdy wooden construction with four legs. The box was open and its many shelves were visibly packed with pots, pans, cups, utensils, spices and other implements needed to prepare food. A trailer with two four-wheelers rested a short distance from the tents, and a fire pit ringed with large rocks was a safe distance away; there were four sturdy camp chairs around it, and a large pile of wood arranged in ascending order of the size of the pieces was stacked neatly beside it.

They saw a tall, broad-shouldered man with a slight gut dressed in a blue flannel shirt, jeans and a brown wide-brimmed hat standing at one of the tables chopping onions and placing them into a large cast-iron dutch oven.

Jan skillfully parked the truck, backing it up to the trailer, then turned off the ignition.

She got out of the truck and took a small pistol from under the seat and put it into her empty holster.

Liliana and Jing-Mei climbed out of the vehicle and waited politely while Jan walked over to talk to her husband. He wiped his hands on a towel and followed Jan over to where the two hypnotists stood.

A large black labrador dashed out from behind the tents and followed Russ.

“Hello! I’m Russ. This here is Flash. He won’t bite, but he might lick you to death if you let him. It is a pleasure to meet you ladies!” he said enthusiastically, extending his hand.

Jing-Mei and Liliana took his hand and introduced themselves.

They both patted Flash, who was friendly and well-behaved.

“You’ll have to pardon my surprise but I thought you were going to be a man and a woman. Not that it matters. So you two are married?” Russ asked, leading the group over to the table.

“We are indeed,” Liliana lied.

“That’s fantastic, good for you! I mean, I married a pretty gal, and I think if I were a woman I would still want to marry a pretty gal rather than some hard bastard like me!” Russ said with a hearty laugh.

The two hypnotists chuckled as well.

“Some days, mister…,” Jan said with a shake of her head and chuckling with them.

Jing-Mei and Liliana both found Russ to be charming; he was a few years older than Jan with very short thinning brown hair that was mostly grey. He had a long but neatly trimmed beard and blue eyes. He was powerfully built and well-tanned. On his belt was a large handgun, a multitool, and well-used sheath knife. His hiking boots were high-quality and well-used, as was his hat.

“So I am just preparing chili for dinner, I hope that is okay. I have a pack for each of you to keep handy while we are out here in the woods; I put a small first aid kit, a knife, some jerky and bottled water, para-cord, a compass, matches and a few other things in them for you. They are yours to keep. Part of what you paid for,” Russ said.

Jan had retrieved the packs from the smaller tent and she handed them to the hypnotists.

“If you would like, you can take a look at your tent, then I will go over some safety stuff with you while Russ finishes cooking,” Jan said.

The hypnotists followed her over to the larger green tent; Jan unzipped it and stepped aside.

Lilina and Jing-Mei stepped inside to find a queen-sized cot with an air mattress and covered in heavy blankets. Jan had gotten their duffel bags out of the truck and put them next to the cot. There was a small table and two small stools as well. A pair of flashlights were in the netting on the tent wall within easy reach of the cot.

“I hope this looks okay,” Jan said.

“It is perfect,” Liliana said enthusiastically.

The entire camp was exactly what she had been looking to experience.

“Indeed, this will be lovely,” Jing-Mei agreed.

She imagined herself snuggled into the cot with Liliana and smiled.

It was a pleasant thought.

Jan took a few moments and gave the hypnotists a basic safety talk about the potential hazards of the forest, camp safety, local plant and animal life and what to do if they got lost or hurt, as well as what to do when they need to use the restroom.

Jing-Mei and Liliana listened carefully, asking several questions.

“Alright then, I will give you some privacy if you want to unpack anything and get situated. Dinner will be in about an hour. We have a lot of drink options if you would like, both alcoholic and not,” Jan said after she finished her talk.

She left the two hypnotists alone in the tent.

“Isn’t this great?” Liliana asked.

“Actually I was skeptical, but now that we are here I am looking forward to it. The sound of the stream will be soothing and I love the smell of the trees,” Jing-Mei replied.

She and Liliana looked through the packs they’d been given, then got out the clothes they intended to sleep in and laid them out on the bed.

“Should we test it out?” Liliana asked.

“I don’t think we have that kind of time…,” Jing-Mei said slyly.

Liliana chuckled and laid on the bed.

“Come, join me!” She said.

Jing-Mei giggled and laid next to her.

“It is remarkably comfortable,” she allowed.

“It is. We have plenty of warm blankets. This is going to be fun. Thank you for coming with me Jing-Mei,” Liliana said.

“Thank you for inviting me. Getting away from our crazy world for a bit and being in this beautiful wilderness will be wonderful,” Jing-Mei replied.

She kissed Liliana’s cheek.

“Now I would like to relax with a drink,”

“Oh that does sound good,” Liliana agreed.

They left the tent and saw that Russ had the dutch oven in the fire pit resting on hot coals.

“Chili is going, ladies. Would you like a drink?” he asked cheerfully.

“That would be fantastic. What do we have?” Liliana asked.

“I would suggest a lemonade and vodka, but we have beer, whiskey and cola, cranberry juice, some other things,” Russ replied.

“Vodka and lemonade would be lovely,” Jing-Mei said.

Liliana nodded, and a few minutes later they were sitting in the comfortable camp chairs near the fire pit, chatting and sipping their drinks while enjoying the slight breeze rustling through the branches of the trees. They could smell the chili cooking, and Russ got a smaller dutch oven going in which he was baking biscuits.

Flash had taken a liking to Jing-Mei, and was sitting next to her so she could scratch him behind the ears.

Jan was rigging up a pair of fly fishing rods for use the next day; when she’d finished she joined Liliana and Jing-Mei, a lite beer in her hand.

“So neither of you have done much camping?” she asked.

“Never,” Jing-Mei said.

Her stay with the Archdomina had gotten her some experience in the woods, but she had slept in a luxurious house with a chef, rather than a tent.

Liliana shook her head.

“Well I think you are in for a treat. Tomorrow we will get you catching some fish, go on a hike. If you are interested over the next couple days you can chop wood, build a fire, do some cooking. You can do as much or as little as you like. Russ and I are here to help you enjoy the outdoors as much as possible. No judgements, just whatever you want to do,” Jan said.

“I would actually like to try all of that,” Liliana said.

“I would as well,” Jing-Mei agreed.

“Oh, and north of the camp about a quarter mile there is a hot springs, it is just like having a hot tub,” Jan said, pointing.

“Oh we will have to experience that my darling!” Jing-Mei said.

“Yes that does sound wonderful,” Liliana agreed.

They sat and enjoyed their drinks and chatted with Russ and Jan; when the food was ready Russ served it to them in deep metal dishes.

The meal was excellent; there was butter and honey for the biscuits and grated cheddar cheese for the chili.

The simple rustic meal was very satisfying.

“This is fantastic! What is the meat?” Liliana asked.

“Venison,” Jing-Mei replied before Russ or Jan.

She’d eaten deer meat while at the Archdomina’s home.

“It is indeed. I harvested the buck myself, or maybe Jan did. Anyway, I am glad you like it,” Russ said.

After dinner was finished Jan built up the fire and they huddled closer to it as the sun had begun to sink behind the mountains.

Russ brought out marshmallows and long metal skewers, and Jing-Mei and Liliana had a ball trying to perfectly roast a marshmallow.

They each lost a couple to the fire before getting it right.

“I was thinking after breakfast we could try our luck fishing, if you ladies would like,” Russ said.

“That sounds good to me,” Liliana said.

“I would love to try,” Jing-Mei agreed.

“Fantastic. I think you will really enjoy it,” Russ said.

Jan refilled their drinks, and Russ added some wood to the fire.

They sat and talked for another hour and a half, enjoying the smell of the campfire. It grew dark and chilly, and the hypnotists marveled at how clear the sky was and how many stars were visible.

“Alright, we are going to turn in. Feel free to sit here as long as you like and feed the fire; just pour that bucket of water there slowly over it before you go to bed. Jan and I will be up after it gets light, but you sleep in as long as you like,” Russ said.

“Thank you for the lovely evening, we really enjoyed ourselves,” Liliana said.

Jing-Mei nodded.

“We will be up, we are both early risers,” she added.

Both hypnotists rose early every day to workout and practice their martial arts.

“Great! See you in the morning,” Jan said.

Liliana and Jing-Mei sat for another half-hour, chatting and finishing their drinks.

“Okay I am cold,” Liliana said.

The fire had burned low and the temperature was dropping.

Jing-Mei rose and poured the water over the fire, making it hiss angrily.

Then the hypnotists went to their tent, where they hurriedly changed into flannel pajamas they’d wisely brought and climbed into their cot.

“Mmmm…you are warm,” Liliana said, snuggling against her companion.

“So are you. Good night…my love,” Jing-Mei said with a giggle.

Liliana smiled, then moved and kissed Jing-Mei deeply; the other hypnotist returned it.

They fell asleep cozy under the blankets, listening to the sound of the stream and other nighttime noises of the forest, including small animals moving through the undergrowth and the wind rustling the trees.

They woke as the sun was rising, and both changed into workout clothes before leaving the tent into the cold morning air.

Flash ran over to greet them.

Jan had a fire going, and both hypnotists moved over to it and warmed themselves up.

“How did you sleep?” Jan asked.

“Wonderfully,” Jing-Mei said.

“Yes, better than I had expected. That air mattress is very comfortable, and the blankets are very warm!” Liliana said with a laugh.

“I’m glad to hear it. Russ is starting breakfast. Are you two going for a jog?” Jan inquired, looking at their clothing.

“We are going to do a little martial arts training,” Jing-Mei replied.

“Oh? Which one do you practice?” Jan asked.

“I have been doing Kung-Fu since I was seven, and Liliana here is a Capoeira master,” Jing-Mei.

“Hardly a master,” Liliana blushed.

“Capoeria? The one that looks like a dance until someone gets kicked?” Jan asked.

“Yes, that is it,” Liliana replied with a chuckle.

“May I watch?” Jan asked, intrigued.

“Certainly,” Jing-Mei said after getting a nod from Liliana.

They found a flat spot with soft grass and proceeded to warm up for twenty minutes. Both hypnotists removed their shoes and socks, then faced each other.

Jing-Mei made a fist with her right hand and slightly covered it with her left palm.

Liliana gave a nod of respect.

Then they fought.

They started slowly, their breath showing in puffs in the cold morning air.

Soon they were kicking and dodging gracefully, neither landing a decisive blow.

Then Jing-Mei slipped on the damp grass as she tried to block a roundhouse kick; she recovered quickly, but her arm went wide and failed to stop Liliana’s attack.

The Brazilian woman’s bare foot crashed into Jing-Mei’s ribs, making her grunt in pain.

Liliana immediately backed off.

“I saw that, you slipped,” she said.

“I did. Still, I should have blocked that kick. It was well executed You got me,” Jing-Mei replied with a smile.

“One and one then,” Liliana replied with a wink.

“That was amazing! You are both so fast and graceful!” Jan said.

She was awed by the skill and grace the two women had displayed.

“Thank you,” Liliana replied with a smile.

Jing-Mei nodded in acknowledgement, rubbing her side.

“Did I hurt you my love?” Liliana asked.

“Mainly my pride, dear,” Jing-Mei replied.

Liliana stepped up to her and kissed her lightly on the lips.

“I smell bacon,” she said, taking Jing-Mei’s hand.

They picked up their shoes and walked back to the camp, where Russ was dishing up scrambled eggs, bacon and hash browns.

“You two have got to be hungry after that,” he said, handing them their plates.

“Absolutely. This is wonderful, thank you,” Liliana said.

She and Jing-Mei went to sit by the fire with their breakfast.

“They were impressive,” Russ remarked to his wife as he handed her a plate.

“Oh my yes! Liliana is so agile, and Jing-Mei is so fast!” Jan agreed.

“It is nice to have some interesting clients for a change. They may not be outdoors people, but they seem like they can take care of themselves,” Russ said, tossing Flash a piece of bacon.

After breakfast the hypnotists changed into jeans and long-sleeved shirts, with the long underwear they’d brought underneath per Russ’ recommendation. Then they followed him down to the stream while Jan did the dishes.

“Okay you gals put these waders on and I will go over the basics of casting a fly rod,” he said.

They got into the waders and listened carefully while Russ went over casting, wading safely, knots and how to spot fish.

The stream was icy cold, and their thermal underwear only marginally helped. After they got used to the breathtaking cold, they practiced casting.

Both women were such athletes and so graceful that they were actually doing fairly well within a short time.

“I’m impressed, but not surprised after watching the two of you this morning,” he chuckled.

They moved down stream slowly and began actually fishing.

Jing-Mei laughed when Liliana when she slipped and fell with a splash in the cold water.

A short time later it was Liliana’s turn to laugh when Russ instructed her to cast near a rising fish and she saw it take her fly.

She lifted her rod and was rewarded when it stopped suddenly, bending with the weight of a fish.

The normally poised and calm hypnotist squealed like a delighted child.

Russ calmly instructed her in reeling in her slack line and then playing the fish.

Liliana was smiling from ear to ear as the small trout jumped and raced up and down the stream, tugging on her line.

Eventually she maneuvered it close enough for Russ to scoop it up in a net.

“Well done!” he congratulated.

“Good job honey!” Jing-Mei said, smiling at her friend.

She took out her iPhone and snapped a couple pictures of Liliana holding the fish.

“That was exhilarating! I must catch another,” Liliana said excitedly.

“You best do so, they are lunch today,” Russ said, placing the fish in a creel.

It wasn’t long before Liliana hooked and netted another fish, and then Jing-Mei caught one as well.

Russ was an excellent fishing guide, and they had a total of six nice trout, three apiece, in the creel when they headed back to camp.

The two powerful hypnotists were talking excitedly about the experience they’d just had as they arrived back at the tents.

“I see they did well,” Jan said as Russ placed the fish on the table.

“They sure did; they can both cast, and they did well wading. Alright ladies, time to clean your catch,” he said, setting out a pair of filet knives.

If he expected the two gorgeous women to shy away from gutting trout, he was mistaken. They each cleaned three of the fish under Russ’s direction, then wrapped them in tin foil with butter, garlic, salt, pepper and onions so they could be baked in coals for lunch.

“I would like to do that again,” Liliana said as they placed the fish into a cooler.

“As would I,” Jing-Mei agreed.

“Of course. You can do it any morning or evening you like while we are here. I am glad you had fun,” Russ said.

They had some time before lunch, so Jing-Mei went with Russ to get a lesson on chopping wood, while Liliana went on a ride upstream with Jan on a four-wheeler.

Russ cooked their fish in the coals of the fire, and made seasoned rice in a pot on a small propane stove to accompany it.

“This is amazing!” Liliana beamed as they ate.

“Nothing like fresh fish, and even better when you caught it,” Jan agreed.

The next two days were filled with fishing, hikes, four-wheeler rides and learning wilderness skills. Liliana suffered a blister on her foot after a hike, and Jan coached Jing-Mei in cutting and applying moleskin to relieve it. They sparred in the morning, then learned to build a fire without matches; Russ taught them about camp cooking and reading a map of the area and Jan brought out compound bow and taught the hypnotists how to shoot it at a bale of hay.

Liliana and Jing-Mei had a spectacular time, free from the the distractions and responsibilities that came with being two of the world’s most powerful hypnodommes.

They went for walks and held hands, sat enjoying drinks around the fire, kissed often and laughed frequently.

At night they slept snuggled cozily together in their tent.

The pair was enjoying being “married” and on vacation together.

After lunch on the third day, they decided to go visit the hot springs.

The air was warm in the afternoon sun, so they changed into skimpy bikinis they had packed, Liliana’s purple and Jing-Mei’s burnt orange. They put clothes and a few other personal items into the packs Russ had given them, and set off on the trail wearing their hiking boots.

“We will see you back for dinner. Roast chicken tonight,” Russ said as they departed.

Liliana and Jing-Mei had no difficulty finding the hot spring. It consisted of a small pool ringed by large flat rocks. They took the time to apply sunscreen, helping one another with the hard to reach spots. The water smelled vaguely of sulfur, but after they had removed their boots and stepped into the pool the smell was forgotten; the hot water felt fantastic, soothing their muscles that were sore and tired from all the physical activities they had been doing.

“This is incredible,” Jing-Mei murmured, eyes closed.

“Yes it is. My body needed this,” Liliana agreed.

They sat in silence for a while, enjoying the heat.

After several minutes Liliana casually removed her bikini and set it on a rock beside the pool.

“Jing-Mei, would you consider dueling me?” she asked quietly.

“What, a hypno-duel?” Jing-Mei asked, opening her eyes.

“Yes,”

“Why?”

“Curiosity. We are both masters of The Art; we are on the High Conclave together. I am a very competitive person, and I would like to know,” Liliana said honestly.

Jing-Mei regarded Liliana for a moment.

Then she smiled.

“Alright. I admit I am curious too,” she said.

“Excellent. No audience, just you and I. Skill against skill. No one will know the outcome but us,” Liliana said.

Jing-Mei nodded, then removed her bikini as well.

Liliana went to her pack and took out a slender wooden case.

She sat back down in the water beside Jing-Mei.

Liliana opened the case to reveal a red velvet lining with a pair of pocket watches resting in it.

One was yellow gold, engraved with a spiral that was set with small rubies; the other was white gold, engraved with a rose what was decorated with dozens of amethysts and accented with diamonds.

“Those are beautiful,” Jing-Mei said, admiring them.

“They belonged to my parents; trophies from powerful hypnotists they’d defeated. They used them in formal duels. The one on the left is the Mind Taker the one on the right is the Amethyst Rose,” Liliana explained.

“Your parents? So you are descended from a hypnotist family,” Jing-Mei said with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes. I will regale you with my family history another time. Choose your weapon,” Liliana said.

Jing-Mei thought for a moment, then opted for Mind Taker; she felt it was more eye-catching where Amethyst Rose was simply beautiful.

Liliana put the case aside, and the two naked hypnotists moved to the center of the pool, the water coming up past their knees as they faced each other.

Both hypnotists instinctively dug their toes into the pool’s warm sandy bottom.

They wrapped the watches’ long chains around their wrists; there was a clasp on the end to make sure they wouldn’t drop the priceless antiques when they went into trance.

“Are you sure you want to do this? If I win I might take advantage of you,” Jing-Mei said slyly.

“I would hope so. I am going take advantage of you if I win,” Liliana replied with a chuckle.

“All kidding aside, you have my word if I win I will awaken you immediately. No suggestions or commands,”Jing-Mei said formally.

“And you have my word as well; no suggestions or commands,” Liliana agreed with a nod.

Both hypnotists raised their watches, the forest quiet except for the occasional squirrel chittering, bird chirping or the wind rustling the trees.

The watches began to swing smoothly back and forth; both hypnotists had decades of practice.

“Look at my watch Liliana…see it swinging back and forth…the way it reflects the sunlight is very relaxing…,” Jing-Mei began in her powerful, insistent monotone.

“Follow the beautiful watch…letting it draw your eyes…following its every move as it swings…it is very easy to just follow the watch with your eyes and relax…,” Liliana said in her more sensual, soothing voice.

Their styles were similar, though Jing-Mei’s was firm where Liliana’s was seductive.

The watches flashed and glittered in the sunlight as they gained speed.

Each hypnotist quickly found their eyes riveted to their opponent’s watch, pulled involuntarily back and forth.

Neither woman had faced an opponent as powerful as the other recently. Their words flowed into one another’s minds, penetrating their subconsciouses even as they continued to rhythmically swing the pocket-watches.

“…you are so relaxed now Liliana…you are growing sleepy…very sleepy…,your eyelids are growing heavy…very heavy…” Jing-Mei said as the duel continued.

She was speaking more slowly, her body tingling and her shoulders were slumping as Liliana’s induction was affecting her.

“…just keep your eyes on the watch…swinging back and forth…relaxing…more…and more…feel all your tension, your worries and your thought just draining away…you are so relaxed you are feeling sleepy…sleepy….,” Liliana said, her eyes following Jing-Mei’s watch.

Her arm dropped and inch or two and her eyelids began to droop as she felt a wave of sleepiness wash over her.

“…that’s it…just let go…relax completely…you are so sleepy…I am going to count back from “five” and when I say “one” you will be hypnotized…five…,” Jing-Mei said with effort, her own eyes locked on Liliana’s watch.

Liliana’s arm sank another inch or two; she frowned as her mind began to cloud; Jing-Mei’s voice was so wonderful to just listen to…

The Brazilian hypnotist forced herself to continue her induction, a surge of hypnotic power flowing through her and into the watch, radiating invisibly toward Jing-Mei.

“Relax for me Jing-Mei…relax deeper…deeper with my every word…feel yourself sinking…falling under my power…it is too difficult to do anything but follow the watch and relax deeper for me…you are so sleepy now…eyelids so heavy…the harder you fight it the sleepier you become…it will feel so good to give in, to relax and sleep…close your eyes and go into deep hypnosis for me now,” Liliana said, her voice regaining some of its strength and power as she continued to swing her watch.

Jing-Mei’s shoulders slumped further; she felt Liliana’s hypnotic energy flowing into her very nearly gave in and went into a trance. Her eyelids felt like lead. It would feel wonderful to close them and sink into a nice deep relaxed sleep for the beautiful Liliana

Most normal people would have been hypnotized minutes earlier; most hypnotists would have gone under by now as well.

Jing-Mei was not most hypnotists.

She felt herself going under; Liliana’s final push had her.

Unless she made one of her own right then.

“…you are very sleepy…four, your eyelids are very, very heavy…three, you cannot stay awake any longer…two, you are so relaxed…your arm is very heavy…one, close your eyes and sleep, you are hypnotized!” Jing-Mei said quickly and firmly.

Both she and Liliana fell silent, their eyelids fluttering even as they continued to watch the beautiful watches’ slowing swings. Their shoulders both slumped, and they felt pleasant tingles of relaxation throughout their bodies.

Liliana’s arm fell to her side, her watch dangling from her wrist; her eyes closed and she sank slowly to her knees before Jing-Mei, her head nodding forward.

She wa hypnotized.

Jing-Mei stood silently for a moment, on the verge of going under.

She slowly lowered her arm to her side, and then with an effort she opened her drooping eyelids wide and shook off her daze.

Liliana’s power was incredible; Jing-Mei had defeated her by mere seconds.

The Asian hypnotist smiled with satisfaction. She was quite pleased to have won; Liliana had a fearsome reputation.

The Brazilian hypnotist had an incredible hypnotic gaze, Jing-Mei knew. Her own eyes were quite hypnotic as well, but she suspected that Liliana’s would overpower hers.

Thus, Jing-Mei was pleased to have won in a traditional watch-duel.

“Liliana, open your eyes and stand up please,” she said softly.

Liliana obeyed, standing before her, eyes wide and unblinking.

Jing-Mei admired the younger woman’s spectacular body; her flawless skin, soft curves, wonderful figure, small but perfect breasts and highly toned muscles.

“Liliana at the count of three I am going to snap my fingers and you will awaken feeling refreshed, relaxed…and horny,” Jing-Mei said slyly.

Liliana nodded absently as her mind absorbed the instructions.

Jing-Mei smirked.

Technically she’d just broken the rules, but she could tell Liliana was already aroused; she was flushed and her nipples were stiff before Jing-Mei had told her she was horny.

“Coming up for me now…one…waking up…two, more and more aware…three, wide awake and alert!” Jing-Mei said firmly.

She snapped, the sound startlingly loud in the quiet woods.

Liliana blinked rapidly.

She looked at Jing-Mei and grinned.

“You brat,” she said with a chuckle.

“Sorry. I thought it was time we consummated this marriage,” Jing-Mei replied with a chuckle of her own.

“Well, you did beat me fair and square. Nicely done. It was very close, but a win is a win. Very well done,” Liliana congratulated graciously.

“Well it is just between us,” Jing-Mei promised.

Liliana stepped closer to her and took her face into her hands; she kissed Jing-Mei deeply, passionately.

The kiss went on and on; soon their hand were roaming each other’s bodies, caressing, squeezing, fondling and stroking.

Liliana’s hand found Jing-Mei’s pussy and she began to rub it slowly and sensually. Jing-Mei moaned and her knees buckled.

Liliana guided her slowly down into the pool; when Jing-Mei was sitting, the water over the tops of her lovely breasts, Liliana submerged and began to eat her pussy.

Jing-Mei gasped as Liliana licked and sucked vigorously at her clit.

After a moment Liliana rose and began to suck at Jing-Mei’s tits, her hand again stroking her pussy.

Jing-Mei moaned with pleasure; Liliana submerged again and licked and sucked at her clit; combined with the warm water it felt sensational and Jing-Mei orgasmed hard, her body trembling. Liliana rose from the water with a grin, watching with satisfaction as Jing-Mei caught her breath.

Jing-Mei smiled and kissed Liliana passionately, almost savagely. She massaged Liliana’s breasts, making her gasp as she squeezed her nipples, the bent to suck and nibble at them.

Then Jing-Mei submerged and enthusiastically ate Liliana’s pussy, licking and sucking frantically.

Liliana shrieked with pleasure; Jing-Mei surfaced for air then went right back down, continuing to work Liliana’s pussy with her mouth as well as her fingers until she felt her friend shuddering as she had a powerful orgasm.

“That was wonderful,” Liliana said a few minutes later.

The two hypnotists were sitting agains the side of the pool in one another’s arms, submerged up to their necks.

“Yes it was. Thank you Liliana,” Jing-Mei murmured sleepily.

She was relaxed and comfortable, having nearly been lulled into a trance; the warm water felt spectacular following their lovemaking, and the sound of the wind soughing through the pine trees and the warm sun made her feel very relaxed.

“It was my pleasure…and yours, I suppose. You are so relaxed now, I could but you under with a few words,” Liliana teased, stroking Jing-Mei’s hair.

“You could…I trust you, Liliana. You won’t hypnotize me without permission…if you do, I trust you won’t harm me,” Jing-Mei murmured.

Liliana was taken aback; she rarely if ever had anyone declare they trusted her.

She had been seriously considering putting Jing-Mei into trance and at least implanting a trigger to put her under her power.

After her new friend’s declaration of trust she abandoned the idea.

Instead she kissed Jing-Mei’s cheek.

Jing-Mei smiled.

“We should get back; the sun will start to go down soon and it goes from pleasant to chilly rather quickly,” Liliana said.

“Yes, you are right my Brazilian Beauty,” Jing-Mei said.

They rose and retrieved towels from their packs, drying off before putting their bikinis and boots back on.

They walked slowly back toward camp, enjoying the last of the late afternoon sun shining down through the trees.

They were about fifty yards from the tree line when Jing-Mei stopped suddenly.

She pointed at her ear.

Liliana nodded, and they both listened as they heard angry talking echoing through the trees. They heard Flash bark several times, then whimper and go silent.

They exchanged nods, then hid their packs behind a log and crept forward. When they reached the tree line, they were surprised to see a group of eight people, all wearing camouflage and carrying various rifles and shotguns. Six men and two women, they had Jan and Russ standing near a tree away from camp.

Flash had been put in the cab of the truck, and his muffled barks could be heard.

“Just tell us where the fucking women went, damn it!” the leader of the group demanded angrily.

“Go to hell,” Russ spat.

“Figures, you rat us out and then take a fucking Mexican and a yellow fucking lesbian couple as clients! You are something else,” the man said.

He punched Russ in the stomach, causing him to cough and bend over.

“Russ!” Jan said, moving to him.

He held up his hand and stood up.

“You…are a joke…with your little “militia”, Dallas. You are poachers, I turned you in for killing sixteen deer out of season,” Russ replied, gasping.

Jing-Mei started to move toward the group, but Liliana stopped her.

“Wait. We can take them but we need a plan,” she whispered.

Jing-Mei nodded, her jaw clenched in anger; she had come to like Jan and Russ very much, and she wanted to harshly punish the people threatening them.

Calm, focus, balance. You aren’t Tiny Tough, she told herself.

“What do you have in mind?” she whispered back.

“We need to split them up…,” Liliana began.

“We have a right to feed ourselves, the damn government can’t tell us what we can eat!” one of the women said angrily.

“Oh for God’s sake, Melissa! You live in a huge cabin with electricity and running water. You sell guns and make runs down to Costco! You aren’t survivalists or outdoorsmen, you are phonies!” Jan said angrily.

Melissa slapped her.

“We lost our cabin because of you! They fucking cops seized everything because of the poaching charges!” she shrieked.

“Hey!” Russ said stepping in front of his wife.

Dallas hit him with the butt of his rifle; it made a dull thud as it struck Russ’ head.

The big man fell to the ground.

“You bastard!” Jan said, kneeling beside her husband.

“You stuck your noses in our business one too many times. You owe us! We are taking your truck, your gear and your wealthy sinner clients. I am sure they can cough up some money in exchange for their freedom. And you are going to hand over the money they paid you too. IF we get all that, we will let you live. If not, we will hunt those two soft bitches down and no one will find any of your bodies. Now where are the two lesbian immigrants?” Dallas demanded.

“Go fuck yourself. I will not hand those nice women over to you, you coward,” Russ said, sitting up.

He had blood trickling down his face.

Dallas kicked him in the chest.

He raised his shotgun.

Flash barked wildly in the truck.

“This is your last chance,” he said menacingly.

“Oh my! What is going on?” a female voice called.

Dallas and his group all turned to see Jing-Mei and Liliana step from the tree line in their bikinis and hiking boots.

“Well, here are your little bitches now, Russ. You two get over here, now!” Dallas said.

Two of his men raised AR-style rifles at the hypnotists.

Both women raised their hands and started walking slowly toward the group.

“No…run…,” Russ said.

Dallas kicked him in the ribs.

“Shut up,” he growled.

“Please don’t hurt him, we are coming,” Jing-Mei said meekly.

Then Liliana bolted back toward the trees.

The two men with rifles pointed her way were startled and each fired off a wild shot. As she reached the tree line Liliana dove and rolled into the brush.

“Melissa, Marjorie stay with me. The rest of you get her! And you, Japanese woman, get over here and sit down!” Dallas bellowed pointing to the ground beside Russ and Jan.

Jing-Mei hurried to obey.

“Are you two okay?” she asked.

Jan nodded and Russ gave a thumbs up.

After she landed in the undergrowth, Liliana tore off her bikini and removed her boots and socks.

Then she transformed into a grey wolf and loped quickly into woods.

“Liliana, they will catch her and hurt her. She should come back,” Jan said worriedly.

“She can take care of herself. Just relax, everything is going to be okay,” Jing-Mei said comfortingly.

She took Russ’s hand and looked at the three people who were left after the five men went after Liliana.

Melissa was around forty, curvy with long curly red hair in a ponytail; she was dressed in the same camouflage pants and jackets as the rest of the men, along with combat boots and a tan ball cap.

Marjorie was a pretty blonde woman in her twenties; she had blue eyes and wore jeans and a pink camouflage jacket.

Both women had side arms on their belts, as did Dallas.

“Everything will be okay if you all pay up. Your bitch lover won’t get far,” Dallas said

irritably.

Several gun shots rang out in the woods.

Jing-Mei gritted her teeth, panic on her face.

Dallas smiled.

“See?” he said with a cruel smile.

The hypnotist composed herself.

“Wife, you bigoted pig,” Jing-Mei corrected calmly.

“Watch it you foreign bitch or I will crack your skull too,” Dallas said angrily.

Jing-Mei stared at him coolly.

Dallas stared back, and it looked like he was about to strike her when there was a shout from the tree line.

They all looked to see two of Dallas’s men coming back, one supporting the other who was limping and had one leg covered in blood.

“What the fuck?” Dallas called.

“A damned wolf attacked Mikey!” the man yelled back.

“Shit. Melissa, Marjorie watch these assholes,” Dallas said, then sprinted toward the two men approaching from the tree line.

Melissa and Marjorie pulled out their pistols and pointed them at Jing-Mei, Jan and Russ.

The hypnotist smiled.

Her opportunity had arrived.

“Just relax…there is no need for those guns…they look heavy. We aren’t going to make any trouble. It is so nice out; the sun shining down through the trees, the nice gentle breeze…the sounds of the birds chirping…it is all so soothing…so relaxing…no need to be stressed and point those heavy guns at us, is there? Please…relax…,” Jing-Mei said, her attention on Melissa and Marjorie.

“Shut up,” Melissa growled.

“Just let all the tension drain out of your bodies…listening to the sounds of the forest…so soothing…the breeze blowing away all your cares…you are feeling very relaxed….it is hard to hold up those big, heavy pistols…your arms are growing tired…feel yourselves relaxing more and more…it is such a lovely day…your worries, your fears and cares blowing away on the breeze…your muscles going limp…feeling wonderful…relaxed…your legs are heavy…your feet rooted to the spot…like the trees…be like the trees…still and silent…unmoving…you cannot move or speak…your arms are so heavy…,” Jing-Mei continued, her voice insistent and powerful.

“She said…shut up…chink…,” Marjorie said slowly.

Both she and Melissa’s arms began to tremble; they were indeed feeling heavy.

Their bodies were tingling pleasantly as Jing-Mei’s words penetrated their minds and caused them to relax involuntarily.

Melissa tried to speak and failed.

She fumbled with the hammer on her pistol, managing to cock it.

“You are so relaxed now…just lower your arms and become still as a statue…you cannot hear anything but my voice now…you will obey me…you are completely relaxed…your arms are too heavy to keep up…your minds are empty and open to my commands…simply stand there quietly, still as a statue…,” Jing-Mei said.

Marjorie whimpered as she and Melissa lowered their arms slowly, the pistols slipping from their hands and falling to the grass.

Jan and Russ watched silently, amazed at what Jing-Mei had done.

The hypnotist winked at them.

“Very good…you are both completely relaxed now…it feels so very good to just stand there…blank and empty…no thoughts…sinking deeper and deeper under my control…your minds open to my suggestions and commands…drop deeper…with my every word…you cannot resist my commands…you are mine, my obedient puppets…my slaves…,” Jing-Mei informed the two women.

Melissa and Marjorie stood silently, eyes wide and mouths hanging open.

Deeply hypnotized.

Jing-Mei stood.

“Melissa, Marjorie you will not move or speak until I tell you to,” she informed them.

Both women merely nodded dumbly.

“You hypnotized them!” Jan said.

“I did. Now you two stay here. Liliana and I will take care of the rest shortly,” Jing-Mei said kindly.

The hypnotist noted her own capacity for compassion had grown.

Tiny Tough would be proud, she thought.

Jing-Mei closed her eyes.

Jan and Russ were shocked when she vanished.

Jing-Mei had activated her “Obfuscation Aura” hypnotic power, making anyone looking at her ignore her as if she wasn’t there.

By then Dallas was helping carry the man with the injured leg toward the tables.

Jing-Mei removed her boots and socks and then walked swiftly and silently toward them, drawing energy from the Earth as the Archdomina had taught her.

The three men were startled as Jing-Mei suddenly appeared in front of them.

She kicked Dallas in his groin and punched him in his throat, then performed a spinning kick to the other uninjured man’s head.

Both fell, taking the injured man with them and causing him to howl in pain.

Jing-Mei kicked Dallas in the face and then crouched and hit the uninjured man in the groin savagely twice, then slammed her fist into his temple, knocking him out.

She stood and moved to Dallas, who was struggling to stand up. She knocked off his cap and grabbed his hair, pulling him to his feet.

She slammed her knee into his crotch twice, then force him to look at her.

“Look into my eyes…” she said firmly, hypnotic energy flowing from her deep brown orbs into Dallas.

After savaging the man’s leg, Liliana had disappeared into the shadows.

The pursuing men had fired a few shots at her, but none of them came near her.

She could smell that three of them were following her; one must have taken the injured man back to the camp.

Liliana paused and transformed into a large raven. She flew up into a tree and waited.

Soon a man came into view, moving cautiously with his weapon up. He passed under Liliana, who flew to the ground and changed back into herself. She walked swiftly and silently up behind the man and placed him in a chokehold. He struggled, unable to call out.

Liliana released him, gracefully spun around in front of him and stared into his eyes as he gasped for air.

HIs eyes locked onto hers as they shifted from amber to brown, then faded to green and finally turning gold before shifting back.

The man was quickly hypnotized.

“Go back to the camp, kneel by the fire pit and await my commands,” she commanded taking his rifle and pistol and throwing them in the bushes.

“Yes ma’am,” he mumbled, turning and walking stiffly away.

The hypnotist then transformed into a cougar and dashed off into the trees.

Jing-Mei finished hypnotizing Dallas, taking his weapons and commanding him to strip naked.

She waved Jan and Russ over.

“Jan, please bandage this idiot’s leg, and Russ would you please tie the unconscious fellow up? Dallas is hypnotized and will not be a problem,” Jing-Mei said.

Jan and Russ both nodded, awed by what Jing-Mei had done.

Jing-Mei smiled and nodded back, then vanished again before running into the woods.

Liliana was stalking quietly through the trees in cougar form, coming up on another of the men hunting for her. She changed back into herself and ran at him.

He heard her coming and spun around.

Too late.

The naked hypnotist kicked him three times in the stomach, chest and face before sweeping his feet.

She grabbed his rifle and threw it aside, then straddled his chest and slipped off her ruby and diamond pendant.

“Have a look at this dear. Just relax and watch the pendant…,” she said, swinging the magnificent pendant back and forth over the young man’s eyes.

He tried to punch her, but she blocked the blow with her free hand. Then she grabbed his hair and slammed his head on the ground, dazing him.

Then she continued her induction without missing a beat.

“That’s it…just relax and watch the pretty ruby…see how it sparkles…it is very relaxing to just watch it swing back and forth…just relax and the pain will melt away…listen to the sound of my voice…relaxing deeper and deeper…you are feeling sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy…watching the pendant swinging back and forth…relaxing deeper….deeper…you are sleepy…very sleepy…your eyelids are very heavy…the harder you fight it, the heavier they become…you are completely relaxed…you cannot stay awake any longer…close your eyes and sleep now,” Liliana said firmly.

She snapped her fingers next to the man’s head and his eyes closed.

Smiling with satisfaction, Liliana froze as she heard a twig snap behind her.

She raised her hands and turned around slowly to see the last man pointing a hunting rifle at her.

“Don’t move bitch. What did you do to Davey?” he asked.

Liliana smirked.

“I put him to sleep. He was tired,” she said.

“Wake him up!” the man demanded.

Liliana pouted and put her hands on her hips.

“That’s no fun,” she said.

She tensed, gathering herself to dash away into the trees.

Suddenly, Jing-Mei appeared beside the man.

He was startled as she grabbed his rifle and pulled it from his hands.

She followed up with a lightning-fast kick to his chest and another to his face.

Jing-Mei grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back.

“Ah! You fucking bitch!” the man snarled.

“This man is in pain, my darling wife. Would you mind helping him feel better?” Jing-Mei asked sweetly.

“I would be happy to dear,’ Liliana replied.

Jing-Mei grabbed the man’s hair and yanked his head up, forcing him to look at Liliana.

“Look into my eyes,” the Brazilian hypnotist said in a sultry voice as her eyes began to change color.

Twenty minutes later Jing-Mei and Liliana had Dallas’s entire group hypnotized and naked, kneeling in a line in the clearing away from the camp, except the man whom Liliana had savaged; he was laying in the grass with his leg bandaged.

Their weapons had been collected and unloaded and placed on one of the tables.

Jan had seen to Russ’s hurts, and they were sitting around the fire pit with the now-dressed hypnotists.

Flash was sitting at Russ’s feet.

“So…you two are amazing,” Jan said with a chuckle.

“That is an understatement!” Russ added.

“Thank you. You both handled yourselves well,” Liliana said.

“Yes we really appreciate you not giving us up to these scumbags,” Jing-Mei said added with a smile.

“No way would I give you up to Dallas. He and his fool followers are dangerous psychopaths. Irresponsible criminals,” Russ said with a nod, a bandage sticking out from under his hat.

“Still, you got yourself hurt and it could have been worse,” Liliana added.

“We’d let them kill us before we sacrificed innocent people to those jerks,” Jana said with conviction.

Jing-Mei and Liliana were more impressed with the couple than ever.

“So they will really just confess everything to the police when they get here?” Jan asked.

Russ had called the authorities on his satellite phone.

“They will,” Jing-Mei said, nodding.

“Hypnosis can really do that?” Russ asked.

“Look at them! They are buck-naked and kneeling there because they told them to!” Jan said before the hypnotists could reply, swatting Russ on the arm.

The big man laughed.

“So they are,” he said.

“We will make them get dressed; you have zip-ties we can use on their hands, and we will make them confess everything…but we would rather that the police not know we hypnotized them. Just that we all got the drop on them,” Liliana said casually.

Russ and Jan were silent for a moment; they looked at one another and nodded.

“No problem,” Russ said.

“Are you sure?” Jing-Mei asked.

“You saved us from them. We owe you,” he replied.

“Just keep the hypnotism a secret and we will call it even,” Liliana said.

“Deal. Besides, if we say no you could just hypnotize us anyway,” Jan said with a chuckle.

Jing-Mei, Liliana and Russ laughed as well.

The two hypnotists had talked privately in their tent after rounding up Dallas and his people.

Normally, they would have enjoyed dominating, humiliating and torturing their prisoners.

However, that would have required hypnotizing Jan and Russ to forget it, and they agreed they didn’t want to do that.

“I would have liked to tag-team them with you. Marjorie and Melissa could both use a good ass-fucking,” Liliana had lamented.

“There will be plenty of other people we can dominate together, my lovely wife,” Jing-Mei had chuckled.

“I know that our relationship isn’t going to be romantic, neither of us want it to be…but I hope that you consider me a friend at this point. I would love to do this with you again,” Liliana had said.

Jing-Mei smiled.

“Absolutely. A very good friend…with benefits,” she said.

Jing-Mei took Liliana’s face in her hands and kissed her passionately.