The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jill, One More Time, Part One

And we dooooo and doooo and dooooo.

That was the last I saw of Jill, it was, well, yes over 5 years ago and we never did move in together. But it was a healthy parting.

She met someone else who made her very happy. She told me then, that they had lots in common and none of it was hypnotism. She said our sex was the best, but she needed to find out if it could be that way without being hypnotized. So when she was introduced to this guy, they hit it off and I was moved to the background and then it was over.

It was not easy. Jill was a great hypno-subject and a great lover and a great person. She was not going to be easy to live without. But in time I began to see other women and even fell in love. I never did use hypnosis with any. I was thinking what Jill had said, she wanted to know if she could have grand orgasms without being hypnotized. The few woman I did have intercourse and then made love to were very good. They had had many partners and like myself were aware of what they liked when they made love so in a way it was much easier than with Jill. She only did what I suggested which seemed to be OK for her.

But, I should get to the point, meaning Jill. You see the other day, having just moved out of my exgirlfriends apartment, I saw Jill going into our local department store. She look great, at least from 50 feet away. I thought for a moment, if I was still with my ex I would have smiled and gone my way, but I wasn’t, so I crossed the street and went in the store.

I kept my distance. I was not sure how she would act if I just walked up to her, so I devised a plan. I would pretend to bump into her. I followed her around the store. She went from the jewelry counter to the fragrances area then to shoes. I was able to place myself behind a rack of socks as she sat down to try on some heels.

Jill always liked her skirts and dresses on the long side. We worked on that through hypnotic suggestions and when we parted she was thoroughly into short skirts, at least up to her knees. So I was not surprised to see she still liked her skirts to her knees and her legs seemed sexier to me. They were well shaped and had a little more muscle definition that the shear light black hose excentuated. Was she working out?

She was trying on high heels, by that I mean almost 3″ heels. That was new for her. As she walked, no pranced around the shoe area I could see eyes turning toward her and following her. One man even approached her. She smiled and thanked him for the complement, but no she was not interested in going out with him. She did not say why though.

The most amazing thing about Jill, other than she was even more stunning than when I last saw her was.....can you guess? Did you read the first story? Well if you did you would know that I used hypnosis to help her come to grips with what she would or could wear on her legs.

Yes, that’s it. Jill was wearing a pair of seamed stockings. Maybe that’s why she got so much attention beyond that her legs were simply fantastic.

I was so hard and I think I was being noticed, standing behind the socks and staring at that lady with the great legs. It was time to meet Jill. I was very nervous and excited. Jill was finishing her shoe business and walked over to the cashier. I started walking and when she began to walk away from the counter I bumped into her.

She was startled at first and dropped her shoe box. I quickly bent down and picked them up and handed them to her. It took her a few seconds to recognize me then she smiled and said, how did you know I wanted to see you again. Then it was my turn to be startled.

She suggested we go over to the coffee shop across the street and talk about old times. All I could get out was, sure.

I quickly regained my composure and told her how lovely she looked. She thanked me and looked right ito my eyes and said, I look this way thanks to you. I feel so special all the time, she continued. The only hose I wear are these and they are held up by, and she pulled her skirt up to show me her black, lacy garter belt holding the light black, seamed stockings high up on her thighs. She also mentioned she was not wearing a bra and that was thanks to me too, she said.

When I looked her petite yet full breasts her nipples were quite erect, as was I. When she followed my eyes to her breasts she saw the high beams were on and giggled. I guess I’m excited to see you too, she had noticed the swelling in my crotch. I smiled.

The ice was broken and soon melted. She went on to tell me that just last week she and her almost husband had called off the engagement. It turned out that they did not have that much in common. He wanted sex nightly and what he offered her started out to be excellent. She could come with the intensity of her hypnotic orgasms and that made her very happy. But over time the loving became boring, the intensity of their lovemaking softened and it was obvious to both of them they had lost what they once had.

She said they tried to regain it but it never was the same. She thought of our loving and the consistency even without hypnosis, but gave up ever finding me. I moved and had an unlisted phone number.

So she was shopping for “fuck me” shoes. She needed a good hard orgasm and felt she could attract a man that could give it to her. But now, she said that was not necessary. She leaned over and said, hypnotize me. She continued to lean until our lips met. Her tongue pushed my mouth open and I responded as she took my hand and placed it on her thighs.

She broke away from the kiss and said lets go to my place and fuck. As we got up I said do you remember your trigger phrase? She said what, you know how I can hypnotize you again. She giggled and said she never knew it, by the time I said it she was entranced.

Sleep, Sleep, Sleep I said and just as before, her eyes glazed over and closed as she softly fell on my shoulder. Jill didn’t have to consciously remember her trigger phrase but her subconscious self surely did. I whispered a quick suggestion to her and she awaked.

We were still in the coffee shop, though empty, the young woman running the shop was watching us. With in 15 seconds Jill began to kiss me very hard. Her tongue was moving rhythmically in and out of my mouth as her legs wrapped around my thighs. Her hips were keeping the same beat as her tongue. I could feel her adjust her pussy so it would rub over the firmness of my hips. As she found the groove the grinding intensified.

The quiet sounds, so sexual, ever building, whispering, i’m coming were driving me wild. I held on as she stiffened and drove her pussy hard into my hipbone, her head snapped back, her mouth open in a silent moan as she climaxed. It was over in a flash and she kissed me saying you still know how to make a girl come.

Oh yes, the woman behind the counter quickly adjusted her blushing self as we went out the door. We knew she saw Jill’s legs wrapped around my hips, skirt riding high, thighs showing stocking tops, creamy skin, long straight seams, toes pointed, leg muscles tense, stockings wrinkled intense quiet orgasm, oh yes.

We arrived at her building. She lived on the third floor and as we made our way up the narrow steps I had a wonderful show of her luscious legs flexing with each step. I almost thought she was taking her time on purpose. I mean, she hiked her skirt up so I could get a better look all the way up her luscious legs. Jill loved her seamed stockings but the seams had to be straight. So half way up she asked me, are my seams straight? One was wavy, I said.

She stopped, and asked me to help her straighten it. As my hands gently caressed her legs to move the seam back into place I could feel her tense up and within a few moments her orgiastic quiver moved down her legs. All I heard was her yip, and mmmmm that was great. She giggled, your a mean man, you know I come when you use both hands to touch my legs.

The amazing part of that orgasm was that is happened from a very old suggestion planted in one of our early hypnotic sessions. I could only wait to see if others were still in place. But then why not. She was an extrodanary hypnotic sensitive woman. The intestines of her orgasm’s were were demonstration of that.

She regained her composure somewhat, and we continued up the stairs. With each step, the seamed stockings hugging her legs right up to where the garters held them in place. I wanted to caress each leg, smooth out the stockings and let my fingers slip under the top to feel her warm, smooth skin. My tongue could taste the nylon, then her hot thighs. By the last landing I was hard, hard, hard. I thought I could hear her moaning with each step and knew I recognized her sexual arousal growing.

By the time she opened her door we were ready for each other. Of course I had prepared her with the hypnotic suggestion given to her at the coffee shop, but then you must have figured that out already.

My hands were under her skirt as our lips came together. The french were right about the pleasures of kissing with more than the lips. Her thighs and legs were hot, smooth and beginning to open to my touch. Her moans were driving me over the edge. I felt as if I could come at any moment and Jill was helping with her hand entering my pants.

It was happening so fast, when she spoke, kiss me here as she pushed my head down to her most sensitive lips. By now we were on the couch where her skirt was hiked up and legs open wide, stockings fully visible and heels strapped securely on her feet.

My tongue began to explore her lips, which were quite moist. The fragrance was unbelievable. Her hips were pushing up, her hands holding my head against her pussy. Jill was not a quite lover and right now everyone on the third floor must be quite excited with the loud fuck me, fuck me, deeper, deeper amidst the moans and shrieks.

I was ready to explode when Jill’s back arched, she was in the final stages of a powerful orgasm. Her legs locked stiff and pointed straight up forming a wide V with my head plunged into love lips, my tongue working overtime.

The form of her perfect legs was something to see, stiff, yet her seams were straight. Then the quiver began, starting in her pelvis and moving up her legs. She was screaming, I’m commmmmming, commmming, commming. Then it happened, she let go a splash of female come. It squirted out of her and flooded my face with her sweet come. I had never experienced this before and though I knew it could happen it never had with all those orgasms I had be a part of.

Jill slowly come down and was very surprised to see my wet face. She had never squirted come before and was so pleased because it was not hypnotically induced.

In a way a hypnotic suggestion had started all the love play but Jill was fully awake and that was what she wanted. She understood the release of hypnotic suggestions and also knew how she felt both in hypnotic orgasms and those that came about from a hypnotic trance suggestion.

As an after thought and a thank you, Jill found my small head and kissed it to orgasm. She loved the come fountain she created with her tongue and lips.

We undressed each other and slept the night and part of the day away.

We decided not to live together but to be with each other as boyfriend and girlfriend. Jill was wonderful, she loved to show off her newest clothes and stocking to me. Our lovemaking was most intense and yet tender. We knew each others moods and ways as we made love.