The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jill, First Hypnotic Friend

Hypnosis is something I dabbled in from time to time. I am a photographer. My specialtiy is product work, you know perfume bottles, watches things like that. I work in a studio that is located in a quite part of town. I make lots of money but do not have a family to support or a girlfriend to spend it on. But I do have lots of fun. At least I think its fun.

Like I said I like to dabble in hypnotism. I learned from a friend who is a well known stage hypnotist. He is so good that he can walk down a busy street, spot a person who is very hypnotizable, bumb into that person and while he appologizes for bumping them, puts them under a hypnotic trance.

Let me go into how I first became aware of his skill.

We were walking down a busy street at noon time. Lots of people, elbow to elbow. All of a sudden my friend, lets call him Zak, makes a quick move to bump into a lovely woman. I watch as he quickly apologizes, then he is talking into her ear as he takes her hand in his. All this takes about 20-30 seconds. She seems to allow it and before I can perceive what has happened she walks away.

I watch as she moves past me, when she is about 10 feet away she stops, turns around, bends down and pulls her long skirt up revealing a pair of gorgeous, shapely legs covered in thighigh coffee stockings. She slowly turns around, drops her skirt and walks on.

My mouth falls open and I turn to Zak. He says that she was an excellent hypnotic subject. In fact, he says, she was in her own personal trance when I bumped into her. I can recognize these states, he continuted to tell me, and if I’m fast enough I can take it over by quickly talking them deeper into their own trance state. Then I take control like I do when I hypnotize people in my stage show. In fact, he said, if you come to my show tonight you’ll see her there and she will come up to be part of my show, at least I think she will. That’s what I suggested to her. Of course if she has more pressing things to do this evening she’ll do that and forget we ever met or anything about coming to my show.

I asked him to explain more fully how he can see a person in their own personal trance and how he takes it over. He was reluctant to tell me, but since we have been friends for many years and he said he could trust me not to abuse this information. He suggested he would do this soon but at the moment he had to work on his show. So we made a date and I told him I would be there to see if that woman showed up.

His hypnosis act was at a small club that usually featured comics, but once in awhile they did shows like Zak’s. By the time I got there the room was full, maybe 25 tables of 20 ish couples. I found a seat in the back and watched as Zak introduced his act. He asked for anyone who wished to be hypnotized to come up on the stage. Ten people came on stage. I looked to see if the woman from that afternoon was there. At first I did not recognize her. Then I noticed her, she had gone up on the stage and she was wearing a mini skirt that allowed full view of her fabulus legs..... This time she had on sheer black stockings and medium heels. She was very attentive to Zak’s every word. He did his glued hand test to see who were the most suggestive and 3 of them passed including this woman.

Zak sent the rest back to their seats and started the show. He already told me his act was about 40 or so minutes in length, hence he worked fast and only with the people he felt could be hypnotized quickly. To do this he told us he was going to take them back stage and hypnotize them there and then continue the show. He said he did it that way so as not to inadvertently hypnotize anyone in the audience. Later he told me this happened once and luckly he caught it.

About 5 minutes later he came out with the three, two woman and one man. I don’t need to tell you about he show. You’ve seen some and his was sort of the same. He had the people act like famous people they liked, tell him some innocuous personal secret and the freezing thing, the hot thing, it was fun. He had them all think they were very hot and take their tops off. Both women did not have on bras. Each showing perfect 34Bs, with upturned nipples. I could hardly keep control. Any way his act went smoothly and the audience was pleased.

What really turns me on about people under hypnosis is how he can instantly put them under, of course he has planted a trigger. With the leggy woman he used the phrase ‘you’ve got sexy legs’. Whenever he told her that her her eyes fluttered and closed ,her head dropped and she pulled her mini skirt up a bit. The kind of stockings she had on needed a garter belt to hold them up. As she pulled her mini up we could see the tops of her stockings. That was something, and brought lots of whistles from the guys and giggles from the woman.

The last thing he did was release one woman and the man from all their suggestions and sent them back to their seats. Then the lights dimmed and he put the remaining woman, yes the one with great legs, under. She was quite beautiful in every way as she fell under her hypnotic trance she pulled her skirt up once again. He told her to sit in a chair and adjust her skirt so she felt comfortable.

Then he asked her to describe her most recent sexual experience. She told us how he kissed her, then she gave him a blow job and as she started to tell us what he did to her, Zak whispered into her ear. As she continued to tell us, she acted it out. She told us how her lover caressed her legs and kissed her thighs, as she spoke her thighs opened and she began to use her hands to rub her clit through her underwear. Her legs fell completely open as she attempted to tell us what he did to her. She started to moan and her hips began to slowly thrust into her hands, as her passion increased so did her movements. Without much ado she started to tell him to suck her clit, now use your fingers, she continuted, put them into me, she said between moans. Her hips thrust faster and faster as she kept telling him to do it faster, more, deeper. All of a sudden her back arched, her hips thrust up, her legs pulled up and out. She quivered and let out a long yess, I’m comming, commmmming, commmmming. Her legs shot straight up and her head fell back. As she came in a thrilling orgasm. The crowd was silent for a moment, then applauded. Zak bowed and the curtain closed.

When I went back stage to visit Zak he had brought the woman, Kathy, out of her hypnotic trance. She was hugging and kissing him and smiled at me when introduced. She was even more attractive close up. Zak said he had to go out front for a moment to visit with the audience. He told me to tell her she had great legs, then left us alone.

As we talked about her performance on stage, she giggled and told me she really enjoyed it and really, really like being hypnotized. It gave her, she said, a feeling of belonging. Belonging to Zak, doing what ever he wished. Wow, I thought to my self, this hypnotism thing is something else. I made a mental note to have Zak show me how he does it. Then I told Kathy that I thought she was a beautiful woman. She thanked me and asked me if I thought she had nice legs. I blushed and sort of choked out, yes. I gained my composure and told her she had great legs.

That’s all it took and Kathy’s eyes closed her head slumped and she pulled her mini skirt up and whispered somthing. I couldn’t believe what she said, so I asked her to repeat it. So, Kathy said louder, would you like to caress my lovely, shapely legs? I knodded, then remembered her eyes were closed so I gasped, yes. I began to slide my hands up and down her stocking clad legs. As my hands traced her firm curvevasious gams she began to moan and move her hips. With in a few minutes she was gasping and thrusting and telling me to rub harder, stroke them up and down. It was almost like I was touching her clitoris. A moment or two later she came, standing there back stage.

I was taken with this lovey women and the power of hypnosis. I wanted to learn. Zak came back and smiled at me. You liked it didn’t you. And I can tell she did. He spoke to her and slowly she came out of her hypnotic trance. She smilled at me, kissed me hard and told me she wanted to get to know me better, as we exchanged phone numbers. I said good by to both and told Zak I’d call him tomorrow.

I called him early the next day. Zak, that demonstration was remarkable. Where did you learn to do hypnotism, I asked. He said from a sage, and the most intense part he said, was to be able to spot a person already in a trance, a walking or standing state that can encompass a person at any time. This skill would take years to learn he told me. I was not interested in that part, I said, but how he hypnotizes people for his stage shows.

So over the next few weeks he showed me several methods of getting the person’s attention, using that to relax them and quickly bring them into trance. He hypnotized me and demonstrated on a number of others for me. The day came for me to try. I went over to a friend who told me she would let me hypnotize her any time I wanted. Zak said that it is fairly easy to hypnotize a willing person, but he said, this is a good place to start gaining confidence.

Jill is a sweet woman, I like her very much. We’ve dated a few times, and I know she likes me too. Up to now we have not been intimate. She told me she likes to get to know someone and feel close to them before she can make love. She was very interested in what or how I was going to place her, as she called it, under hypnosis. She wanted to know if I would take advantage of her once she was under. I told her that she would do any thing I asked as long as it was acceptable to her, hypnotized or not. Though that’s mostly true, but some people can be placed so deeply under trance that they will do anything you ask, anything. But that is a special person for sure.

I knew Jill liked to have her hand stroked, she said it was very relaxing. So I had her lay on her couch and began stroking her hand and quietly reinforcing how relaxing it was. I told her that her eye lids were getting heavy and they began to close. I knew then that I had chosen a method that she could accept and it was working. A few minutes more and her eyes were closed and she was under hypnosis. I tested her with an arm raising trick, it worked her arm rose like it was being pulled up by a bunch of helium filled balloons. Up, up, up it went. I told her when when I counted to three it would become so heavy that it would come down. 1,2,3 and it slowly came down. I told her to relax and said she would answer all my questions, truthfully.

I asked her about our relationship and she told me how happy she was with it and looked forward to being with me for a very long time. Well, that’s good I thought, but when did she think she would be ready to make love. She was quiet for a moment than said she has been thinking about that, even dreaming about it, in fact, just the other day she masturbated thinking how wonderful our love manking would be.

What did she enjoy the most during her past sexual encounters I asked. She did not hesitate, I like to be touched all over, esp. my clit, she told me. I really enjoy it when a man uses his tongue and lips to stimulate it. I like French kissing a lot, she added. I wasn’t sure how she would respond to my next question, but asked it anyway. What position is most likely to bring you to orgasm? She told me she liked to have control. She liked being on top. Then she said, most men only let her be there for a moment before they moved her under them and began to hump away. Hmm, I like that, I like women to be on top. What other part of your body, when its touched turns you on? I figured she would say she like her breasts caressed. No, she said she loved the feeling of a man’s hands all over her legs. She had wonderful legs by the way and I could feel my self get hard when she told me that. I always admired Jill’s legs and had told her so many times. She always smiled and blushed when I said it. Now I understand why. I asked her if she would enjoy wearing shorter skirts so I could see more of her great legs. She smiled and said if I enjoyed looking at them she would do that for me.

I had one suggestion to make. Jill I said would you wear a garter belt and stockings? She wrinkled her nose, her face sort of looked like she was upset. What, she said, why would you like me to wear those things, the only women who would do that are sluts. Do you think I’m a slut. No, No, I quickly said. I think your legs are sexy and since I think you have fantastic legs, what I suggested would make them look even sexier. What do you think, I asked again, would you wear them if I brought you a garter belt and some stockings? Her face seemed to soften and she did not answer for a moment. Well, if you get them for me and you really think I’ll look sexy in them, I’d do it for you. Wow, she was willing to wear them for me. I pushed it a bit, would you wear them when we go out? No, she said only for you when we are alone. This was great. I told her she would remember all of our conversation and when I counted she would come out of her trance, feeling so warm and comfortable. Any time she wanted to feel real good all she had to do was to asked to be hypnotized, and when I told her to sleep, sleep, sleep she would quickly enter a deep hypnotic trance. Any time. I thought this was best and she could accept this rather than a trigger she was unaware of.

I counted and she slowly came out of her trance. She smiled at me and told me how warm and comfortable she felt. She said it was a gentle experience for her and would like to do it again. Did she remember our conversation? She said yes, blushing, she was a modest woman, always a careful dresser, medium to long skirts, full blouses. She seemed to be somewhat uncomfortable with her body. From what I could see of her, she had a great body. Nice, really nice legs, a great shape, smallish breasts from what I could sort of see and a perfect face, surrounded with thick dark brown hair cut short. She was a picture we would all stare at. In fact, I noticed when we were out men and women all looked at her. Not a quick glance, but long looks, like they really checked her out. Anyway, I asked her if she was uncomfortable telling me about her sex likes. She did say she found that uncomfortable, but she had to tell me because I wanted the truth from her so she just told me the truth.

I told her I had a present for her. She giggled and said, is it something to wear? Guess...... Is it a pair of stockings and a garter belt? she asked. Of course, I said, how did you know that. Well, I just figured Where are they? I gave her the package, all wrapped like a present with a ribbon. She took it from me and I watched as she quickly tore the present open. She told me she had a secret desire to see how her legs would look in them. As she told me her conscious feelings were that only slutish women would wear them today. She had seen them in movies and advertized in catalogs and sort of wondered how her legs would look in them. How she would feel wearing them. So this, she said, was something she thought of whenever she saw them. Of course she would never go out and purchase any, she told me. So this was perfect, she said, you did it for me.

Once she ripped the paper off she took out the garter belt and held it up. I love it she said. Then she opened the package of stockings. I had purchased a pair of Tan and a pair of Black, she opened the Tan pair first and held them up. Smiling she asked me if she could put them on? I could see she was shaking with excitement and said, I hoped you would, I can’t wait to see how you look in them. She jumped up, taking the garter and stockings and went into to her bedroom. Oh yes, we were at her place.

She was in there awhile and I was getting more and more excited. I hoped she wouldn’t notice my hardon. She called from behind her bedroom door, are you ready? Yes, I can’t wait. Close your eyes she told me. Are they closed, yes I called back. I could hear the door open and the swishing of her clothes as she came into the room. Keep your eyes closed until I say open, she softly almost sexily told me. A moment passed and more swishing sounds. Then, open. Jill was standing before me, but not as I expected. She was wearing one of her longer skirts, down to her ankles. But I did notice she was wearing the Tan pair of hose, that’s all I could tell. She also had on her normal low, 1 inch heels. What do you think she asked. I sort of smiled and said, is this a joke. She giggled, yesssss. Do you think you deserve to see more? Well what do you think, I asked. Well, she said, ok. She pulled her skirt up a few inches. How’s that. Great I said what do I have to do to see more.

She said, I almost fell off the chair when she said, hypnotize me. She told me she was very nervous. When she looked in the mirror dressed in her underwear she thought she looked very pretty, very sexy. But she was so nervous that I would not find her sexy. I told her I did, but if she wished to be hypnotized ok. Sleep, Sleep, Sleep, I told her. She quickly closed her eyes as her head slumped down a bit. Jill, are you hypnotized. Yes, she very softly said. Jill you are very relaxed, very warm and comfortable. Are you ready to show me how sexy you look dressed in a garter belt holding up Tan stockings? She giggled and said I think so.

I took control and told her when I counted she would awake, giggle and begin to dance around the room slowly pulling up and swishing her skirt. I also suggested that the more she danced around the sexier she would feel, she would feel very stimulated, horny even. Do you feel this way, ever. Yes, she said. How often I asked. Once in a while, came out of her mouth. Well, I told her, this is one of those times, in fact this time will be the most intense you ever felt. You will be very horney. You will ask me what I think and when I tell you you will respond by asking me to see how my legs feel in these stockings. This will drive you over the edge. You will find that you need to find sexual release. This will happen I suggested. Her expression did not change, she seemed to take this in stride and not reject my suggestion. I told her she would remember all this and it would happen as I suggested, because it was what she wanted.

I counted and she came out of her hypnotic trance. Almost immediately she began to dance around the room, pulling her long skirt higher and higher. Her legs were so shapely, so sexy......I could feel my boner pushing through my pants. As she moved around me she began to moan. She wanted me to caress her legs, tell her what I thought of her legs. As I told her while I stroked her legs, her moans became, well lets say, very intense. She told me she needed release. I asked her how she wished it. She told me, I need you to kiss my pussy, suck my clit and rub my legs she said. I moved her skirt up to find she was not wearing anything, her dark, soft muff was tingling with her love juices as my tongue found a very wet pussy. It only took a few moments with my tongue to bring her to release. Her body shuddered, her moans turned to yesssss, I’m coming, make me come, please more tongue, more, more, more, as her body stiffened and one last shudder, her mouth open in a silent scream. Her orgasm was so perfect, yes perfect. As she relaxed and pulled her skirt down she thanked me and told me how wonderful it was and thanked me for hypnotizing her. By the way she asked, how did you hypnotize me so fast. I told her that when I first hypnotized her I suggested a trigger, and whenever I used it she would become instantly hypnotized. Oh she said, and I could see a smile then a worried look come over her face.

As time passed I used the trigger urging to intensify her orgasms and to help her fully accept the idea she could wear a garter belt to hold up her hose. So that was how it was with Jill. When ever we went out she would show me what she was wearing. And when I brought her home from our date she would always request that I hypnotize her. She always had at least five orgasms. The fifth one was where we both came together and what else can I say about the power of hypnotism. I’m still seeing Jill, we are talking of moving in together. And I only use hypnosis on her when she asks for it. Recently when we make love she is able to get into it with out hypnosis, but some times, when she really wants to come hard, she’ll moan, hypnotize me, Oh, hypnotize me. And of course I do and we dooooooo and doooooo and dooooooo.