The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Jihad’

This story is not appropriate for people under 18. If you are under 18, please exit immediately.

An attractive lady psychiatrist is raped by her patient, who expertly manipulates her mind for his own nefarious plans only to have the tables turn when she discovers his secret.

Chapter IV Revenge is best served cold

Six Weeks Later

It was a quiet Saturday morning. Lisa had returned from a morning jog and retrieved the USA Today from her mailbox. She looked at the front page. There was still no mention of anything in Iraq. She was beginning to doubt whether or not she had succeeded in manipulating Mr. Attwa’s mind. She had thought that by now he would have either succeeded of failed in his mission. She flipped on the TV and turned to CNN. A live report was in progress of a massive explosion in Iraq. Hundreds were believed dead and there was an unconfirmed report that it included the top leaders of all major terrorist organizations. Included in the dead was Sadam Hussein. The Israeli covert organization known as Massad was believed responsible.

She smiled to herself as she walked to the bathroom. The smile soon faded when she checked the urine dipstick and it revealed a small pink plus sign. She was pregnant. She began to cry. That bastard had had the last laugh after all.

She eventually regained her composure and started the shower. She let the soothing warm water cascade over her face and body for several minutes before lathering up and washing her hair. Everyone needs a good cry now and then she thought to herself. She stepped out, wrapped a towel around her hair and put on a heavy terry cloth bathrobe. She headed to the kitchen to grab a bite, when the doorbell rang.

“Dr. Sorenson?” Two men in suits and sunglasses stood at her door, blocking the morning sun. They were large and menacing.

“FBI! Please do not resist.” One of the men moved to her side to try and get behind her while the other reached out and grabbed her arms.

“What are you doing, help!, help!", she screamed.

Then Lisa began to feel her jaw tighten, as if of it’s own volition. She started to bite down, clenching her teeth when she felt a sudden sharp sting over her carotid artery. A goosh sound was released, followed by the sudden inability to move or respond. She felt her eyes dilate, then contract and then the gradual, complete loss of awareness as a curtain descended over her eyes.

She awoke in a stupor, sitting in her living room with the two FBI agents, a doctor and a nurse. Her jaw ached and she tasted blood in her mouth. She reached up with her tongue and discovered an empty socket where a tooth had once been.

“Wha... what happened?”

“Sorry we had to introduce ourselves this way”, one of the agents extended his hand to shake hers.

“You uncovered a massive conspiracy. The president wants you to know that we are very grateful. Unfortunately, your name was in the book you gave us and we realized that you had been compromised. When we contacted the first several people in the book, they clenched their jaws and then began to have seizures before dying where they fell. It seems that Mr. Attwa, with the help of one of his dentist subjects, had implanted in each victim a tooth filled with ricin. Ricin is highly lethal. A few grains the size of a grain of salt, would be enough to kill everyone in this room. In the event that a sleeper agent was exposed, prior programming would cause the person to activate a command to bear down with all their strength on this one tooth. Ordinary chewing really had no effect, but given their full strength, the victims were able to fracture the artificial tooth releasing the ricin. We found the only chance to prevent this was to chemically subdue the suspect before they had a chance to activate the programming. Even then, we sometimes were not fast enough and lost a few.”

“Can you tell us what happened to Mr. Attwa? We believe he fled the country.”

“No, I’m sorry. I’m as much in the dark as you are.” Lisa didn’t want to take a chance that what she had done was illegal and would result in a federal indictment. U.S. laws were designed to protect everyone, including rapists and murderers. Sometimes the law bordered on ridiculous.

The agents spoke a few more minutes then requested Lisa come to their offices on Monday for a full statement. She thanked them and excused them to the front door.

“Wow”, she thought to herself. I had that damn artificial tooth all this time and didn’t have a clue...", her thought trailed off as the phone rang.

“Hello.”

“Dr. Sorenson?,” the voice had a thick accent.

“Yes”

“SLEEP”

The End

author: Leslie B.