The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jiggle Belles

Chapter 3 — Everybody’s Dancing

She should have felt more guilty than she did. That’s what Charlotte Montgomery kept telling herself. She should have felt more guilty than she did.

But the thing was, she didn’t feel guilty. She liked helping people out. She liked it when she made them feel good, and Jeff had certainly felt good.

Of course, she had to tell herself, when she told herself she wanted to make people feel good, that wasn’t exactly what she meant.

On the other hand, feeling good was feeling good.

* * *

It was such a fucking rush that Savannah Richmond just couldn’t help herself. After what she’d done the day before, she was giddy with power. To think that she’d actually made that little prick eat her out and then as if that weren’t enough, she’d actually made him fuck her brains out. It was so fucking incredible that Savannah knew she wanted to do it again and again.

Of course, Savannah thought sourly, it wasn’t like that was likely to happen again. Guys just weren’t going to fall all over her like Bob had, and even Bob, well, she couldn’t expect stuff like that to happen again, could she? He was probably so embarrassed by what he’d done that he was probably telling himself that that wasn’t going to happen again.

Ooooh, but what if it did. Savannah moaned at the thought of that. What if she could make Bob do it again.

And what if it wasn’t just Bob. What if it was everyone? How hot would that be?

* * *

Charlotte stood in front of her closet and she glared at the clothes in her closet. She didn’t feel like wearing any of these and the weird thing, she thought, was it wasn’t like she hadn’t worn any of these things before. It was just that ... that ...

She snorted. She wasn’t sure what it was. It was just that none of these things were right.

She pulled out a blouse. Okay, she’d worn this like just last week and it was one of her favorite blouses, and now ... now, it was all wrong. She needed something else.

Actually, she told herself. What she really needed was to get to work.

She shook her head in frustration. Fine, she told herself. Just wear the stupid “wrong” blouse and she could figure out what the problem was later.

The only thing was she didn’t want to wear the wrong blouse. She wanted to wear the right clothes.

She grabbed a skirt. Okay, she’d worn this, too, she told herself. She supposed the colors went together well, but damn it, something was wrong, and she didn’t want anything to be wrong.

Charlotte stripped off her clothes and she headed for the shower. She let the water run and then she was stepping inside. This, at least, felt right, she told herself.

She ran the shampoo through her hair. This definitely felt better than wearing the stupid clothes that she knew were waiting for her.

She ran the conditioner through her hair and then she was running the soap over her body. Now this, she thought, this definitely felt right. The feel of hands on her skin. The feel of her hands on her tits. The feel of being wet.

Ooooh, and she was wet, and it wasn’t just from the shower. She let one of her hands fondle her breasts even as the other one slid between her legs. Now this, she told herself, this felt right.

And then she let a finger slide up inside her pussy. This felt good, she told herself. This was right ...

And yet it was wrong.

No, she corrected herself. No, it wasn’t wrong. It wasn’t.

It wasn’t wrong, she told herself. It wasn’t wrong, and Charlotte found herself agreeing with that assessment. It most definitely wasn’t wrong.

* * *

Savannah didn’t like the tone of the email from her boss.

He wanted to meet with her. Heck, there was hardly anything wrong with that, but what bothered her was that he hadn’t said what it was he wanted to meet about. That was what concerned her.

Still, it couldn’t be helped. She picked up her notebook and headed down the hallway to her boss’s office. Might as well see what the prick wanted, she told herself although for some reason, she had the feeling that whatever it was, it wasn’t going to be good.

* * *

Charlotte glared at the bra in her hand. This was the third one she’d pulled out and just like the others, this one didn’t fit. What the hell was going on?

She shook her head? Okay, she couldn’t go to work without a bra. That much was certain so she was just going to have to find something to wear.

But she didn’t find anything. There were a few bras that she might be able to squeeze into, but all her bras were just way too small.

What the hell was going on here?

Great. Either her bras were all shrinking or her breasts were growing. Probably the latter, she told herself, so now she was going to have to go make an appointment and show her doctor her tits.

Show her doctor her tits? Where had that come from, she wondered, and why did it make her pussy twinge with delight when she thought of it that way.

She wondered if her doctor liked it when she showed him her tits. She hoped he did.

Stop it, she told herself. Stop it. That wasn’t professional, and yet, she couldn’t help wondering if her doctor liked it when she showed him her tits.

* * *

Drew Jacobson looked up at Savannah’s know on his door. “Aw, Savannah. Good. Won’t you come in,” and then he added the words that Savannah really didn’t want to hear. “Would you shut the door, please?”

Oh great, Savannah thought. Shut the door. A nice way of saying you’re fucked, but Savannah did as she was told.

“Have a seat,” Drew said.

Again, Savannah did as she was told.

“I wanted to have a talk with you,” Drew said, “because I’ve been hearing some complaints about you.”

“About me?”

Drew nodded. “Some people seem to think that you run rough shod over them, that you set goals and you expect people to adhere to them, and that you don’t really want to hear what other people have to say.”

“That’s not true,” Savannah protested although deep down inside, she knew it really was. “I talk to people. I get their opinions.”

“Yes, I know. I’ve heard that, too. You talk to people. You get their opinions, but from what I’m hearing, you don’t much care what it is they have to say.”

Well, he was right there. “Look, Drew, when you brought me in here, you told me this project was behind schedule. You wanted me to close the gap and I have.”

“Yes, I know, and I’m very appreciative about that, but also, when I brought you in here, I also told you that this was a project that required some finesse, right?”

Savannah nodded.

“Look, I understand what you’re trying to do. If I were in your shoes, I might be tempted to run this project exactly the same way you’re running this one.”

Yeah right, Savannah thought. Her boss was more about kissing ass than about getting the job done. She was bound and determined that she was going to have his job, but now that she thought about it, if her boss really was into kissing ass, why shouldn’t he get to do exactly what he wanted to do ...

* * *

Charlotte had called into work and she’d told them that she’d had a bit of a personal emergency and that she would be into work late. They’d been very understanding.

And that was how it was that Charlotte was standing where she was when the store opened.

She’d ended up at the store in just a grey cotton sweat suit as that seemed to be the only thing that felt right to wear. She certainly wasn’t wearing a bra and for some reason, she’d neglected to put on her panties as well, so there was nothing between the soft cotton and her skin.

It wasn’t like she was going to go around announcing it, but she loved the way it felt to be standing here like this, the way the cotton felt on her bottom, the way the fabric of the sweat jacket stimulated her nipples.

She’d thought she’d known what she wanted but almost from the moment she got in the store, she found her frustration rising. The stuff in here, it just wasn’t right, she thought. There was just something ... something wrong. The stuff in the store was more for old women or something, and the worst part about it was her pussy was getting wetter there under her sweat suit. She knew what she wanted.

She’d thought it would be simple to find something that would fit her and then get into work. Sure, she’d be late but it couldn’t be helped, but this was taking longer than expected.

She started to roam. She wasn’t sure what she was looking for but she was sure she’d know it when she saw it.

And she was right. She was starting to find some clothes more to her liking. She hardly gave it any thought as to why those clothes were in the teens section except to wonder why it was that the teens got to wear all these cool clothes.

And that’s when she saw it. Almost from the moment she laid eyes on it, she knew it was the right thing for her and she knew she just had to have it.

* * *

Savannah wasn’t sure just when it was that she realized how wet her pussy was. What she did know was that sitting here and listening to her boss blather on about how she should be nicer to the other employees was really starting to piss her off. She wasn’t here to be nice. She was here to get the job done.

Finally, she couldn’t take it anymore. “Would you shut the fuck up.”

“Excuse me?”

“What?”

“What’d you say to me?”

“Did you just tell me to shut the fuck up?”

Had she really done that, Savannah asked herself. She hadn’t meant to do it, and yet now that it was out there ...

Now that it was out there, she could either try to say that he’d misheard her or she could own up to what she’d said and take whatever was going to come her way, and as she sat there, Savannah realized that she didn’t really care what Drew thought of her. Fine. He could fire her if he wanted but she wasn’t going to back down.

“Did you just tell he to shut up?” her boss asked again.

“Yeah,” she said and she could feel her pussy getting even hotter as she said it. “Yeah, that’s what I told you. I told you to shut the fuck up.”

“Why I ... I ... I,” the man spluttered.

“You what?” Savannah raged. God, it felt good telling her boss off. “You what? You think you’re better than me? Is that it?

“Stand up,” she told him.

Amazingly, Drew stood up.

Why was he doing what she was telling him to do? On the other hand, who cared why he was doing what he was doing? She was horny. That’s all Savannah knew. “Open your pants,” she said. “Take out your cock.”

Again, the man did as she told him to do.

Savannah didn’t even bother to question it anymore. She just knew instinctively that this man was going to do what he was told to do. She pulled up her skirt and she fingered herself through her panties even as she looked at her boss. “Take off the rest of your clothes,” she ordered.

Again, the man did as he was told to do.

They’d been so lucky, Savannah thought, so lucky that he’d told her to close the door to his office, not that Savannah wasn’t sure that would have made any difference whatsoever. As horny as she was, she might have done what she’d done no matter what. It was just that the closed door made it so much easier.

* * *

Charlotte still wasn’t done.

From the store where she’d bought her clothes, she’d moved out into the mall. She still had a few more items to purchase and then she’d be done.

The first store she came to was a shoe store. It wasn’t like she didn’t have any heels at home. In fact, she did. It was just that she was sure she wanted something new to wear with her new wardrobe and it wasn’t long before she found what she was looking for.

Her last stop was at a lingerie store.

“Can I help you?” a salesgirl asked almost from the moment Charlotte entered the store.

“I need to buy something sexy,” Charlotte said.

The salesgirl smiled. “I’m sure we can help you with that,” she said. “Did you have anything particular in mind?”

Charlotte shook her head. “Just sexy,” she said. “That’s all.”

“Well, what are you wearing now?” the salesgirl asked.

No one was watching them. Charlotte was sure of that although she almost wished someone was. It might give them a thrill to see what she was about to do and she certainly liked pleasing people, but if no one was watching, well, that just couldn’t be helped. She stood facing the salesgirl and then she unzipped her sweat jacket.

“Holy shit,” the salesgirl half exclaimed when she saw Charlotte’s bare breasts and then she dropped her voice to a more hushed tone. “You, um, you really do need something to wear.”

Charlotte let a hand slide up to fondle her breasts. It felt good to play with her tits. It felt even better to have the salesgirl watch her. “I think I’ve changed bra sizes,” Charlotte said.

The salesgirl nodded. “I ... we ... we can check that,” she said. “Let me get a tape measure.”

“All right.”

Charlotte waited but she was a bit impatient. She had to get into work, she told herself.

“I’m back,” the woman said. “All right. Let’s just get this around you and it looks like you’re ... a ... 36, I’d say 36D.”

“What?”

“36D. That’s what I’d say.”

“What? No. I can’t be.”

“I don’t know,” the salesgirl said. “I’m just telling you that’s the way I’m reading it.”

Well, Charlotte thought, her breasts were changing. “Fine,” she said. “Look, I’m in a hurry. Just show me what you got in that size.”

“Certainly,” the salesgirl said. “What we’ve got is right over here.”

* * *

Savannah already knew she was going to let her boss fuck her.

She’d come around his desk and the first thing she’d done was to wrap her hands around his cock. “Is this for me?” she asked.

“Yeah.”

“Yeah? All for me? You must want to fuck me pretty bad?”

“Yeah.”

That must mean you want to see me get out of my skirt. Is that what that means?”

“Yeah.”

Savannah pushed the man backward, sending him back into his seat. “You’re going to do what I want, aren’t you,” she said.

“Yeah.”

Savannah turned herself around and she shoved herself back against her boss’s body. “If that’s what it means,” she said, “then that must mean you want to get me out of my skirt. Why don’t you show me what you want. Why don’t you get me out of my skirt.”

Almost as if on cue, Savannah felt her boss’s hands as they came up and loosened her skirt.

“That’s it,” she cooed. “Loosen my skirt and just let it fall to my feet.”

Savannah stepped out of the skirt when she felt it there on the floor.

“Now the panties,” she said. “You got to take those off, too.”

Oh yeah, Savannah thought as she felt the man peel her panties off her backside. Oh yeah, this was what she wanted.

“You’re such a fucking, little kiss ass, aren’t you Drew.”

“Yeah.”

She hadn’t really expected him to admit that but it was such a turn-on when he did. “Yeah, that’s right,” she cooed. “You’re a little, fucking kiss ass,” and since we both know what you are, we both know what you really want to do.”

Again, he did something she hadn’t expected him to do but again, what he did was exactly what she wanted him to do. The man leaned forward and he kissed her on the ass and not just once but over and over again.

“Don’t just kiss the cheeks,” she admonished him. “You need to lick my hole,” and as if on cue, Savannah felt her boss’s tongue slide lick her little, puckered hole.

Oh yeah, that felt good, but ...

“Squeeze me,” Savannah pleaded. “Squeeze my cheeks and tell me you want to feel your cock inside me.”

Drew squeezed her cheeks and then he squeezed them again. “I really want to get my cock inside you,” he said.

“Tell me you want me to ride you. Tell me you want me to ride your cock.”

“I want you to ride me,” the man said. “I want you to ride my cock.”

Savannah wasn’t sure what was going on but she wasn’t about to question it either. She reached down between her legs and she took hold of the man’s cock and then she moaned as she let her pussy slide down around his member. Oh geez, that felt good. Oh geez, that felt so very, very good.

* * *

It was nearly lunch time by the time Charlotte Montgomery arrived at work. Cassie Whiteside had been manning her desk just as Charlotte had expected her to be doing and she whistled as Charlotte came up. “Whew, would you look at you,” she said.

“What?”

“There’s something different about you,” Cassie said.

Well, there should be, Charlotte wanted to say, but it wasn’t like you could come right out and say that. After all, if you were going to call in and say you were going to be into work late, it wasn’t supposed to be because you’d been out shopping. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Charlotte said even as she tried to slough it off.

“Well, there is something.”

Charlotte shrugged. “Anything unusual going on around here?” she asked.

“Nah, just the usual. Pretty boring actually. You mind if I go to lunch?”

“No, go ahead.” Actually, Charlotte was glad to see the girl go. It wasn’t that she didn’t like the girl. Actually, considering that Cassie was about half her age, the two of them got along rather well.

No, what made Charlotte want the girl to go to lunch was that she wanted some time to herself. She wanted some time that she could just stop and think about everything that happened so far.

And so it was that Cassie went to lunch and Charlotte was left alone to think about whatever she wanted to think about.

The only thing was it didn’t actually happen that way because although Charlotte was left to her own devices, it seemed as if she couldn’t seem to think about anything at all.

Well, that wasn’t actually true. She could think all she wanted but it seemed as soon as she started to think about anything, her thoughts seemed to keep coming right on back to the same thing all over again. It was her tits and her body and it was how much it was changing and in spite of herself, it was how excited it made her to think she had this totally cool, super-hot body, and dammit, why the hell couldn’t she think about anything else.

* * *

She still could feel Drew’s cum between her legs. There was something almost intoxicating about it. She wasn’t sure what it was that had come over her, but it was almost as if she felt as if she could have whatever she wanted, and the thought of that, it was just so enervating.

It was almost as if she could look at any person and decide that she wanted to fuck them, and they’d suddenly have to do what she wanted. You couldn’t buy power like that. That was ... that was fucking great.

She entered her office and she flopped herself down in her chair but work was suddenly boring to her. What she wanted was something more. What she wanted was to feel that power again.

* * *

His name was Michael and this was the third time he’d passed by her desk in the last half hour. Charlotte might not have noticed it except that every time he passed by, he made sure he was staring at her tits, and for some reason, that just made her so hot.

And here he was, coming by again, Charlotte noticed.

“Can I help you with something?” she asked.

The boy, really, that’s what he was, Charlotte thought, the boy shook his head. “No, um, no, I’m fine.”

“You’re sure, because if you ask me, I’d say you were looking for something.”

The boy shook his head even as his eyes dropped down to look at her tits.

“I ... no.”

Why was this exciting her, Charlotte asked herself. Why was this exciting her to have this guy stare at her chest. “Are you sure,” she asked, “because it really seems you want to see something. It really seems like you want to see my tits.”

“I ... no, I wouldn’t.”

Tits, Charlotte asked herself. Had she really said that? Had she really called her breasts tits?

Of course, she had, and it had felt good. Breasts sounded so ... so mundane. Tits sounded like ... tits sounded like fun. Or titties. That was even better. God, she loved that word. She loved the word titties. She looked at the engineer. “Is that what you want,” she asked. “Do you want to see my titties.”

The man just stared at her chest, seemingly unable to come up with an answer that went either way.

“I want to show them to you,” Charlotte said. “All you have to do is to say the word and I’ll show you my titties.”

* * *

Savannah typed a few keys on her computer. She wasn’t sure where exactly she wanted to go but she knew what she wanted to see.

It wasn’t like she hadn’t ever looked at porn on the Internet. She’d been curious and she’d looked, but that was at home where no one else could see, and she’d only done it a couple of times. She’d found it boring and she hadn’t done it again.

But here she was in her office at work, looking for something. She wasn’t even sure what she was looking for, but whatever it was, it needed to be graphic. It needed to be something that was as alive as she felt.

Fucking pay sites, she thought. She wasn’t going to pay for it. She wanted ... she wanted ... oh yeah, that’s what she wanted. It was a series of pictures of a woman in leather telling a man what to do. Yeah, she thought as she sat back in her chair and she let her hand slide between her legs. Yeah, that was what she wanted, although she was sure she could do a better job than the woman on the screen.

Her fingers rubbed her pussy even harder. Oh yeah, she told herself. Oh yeah.

Of course, you weren’t supposed to look at porn on your computer at work but somehow, that was what made it all that much more exciting. You weren’t supposed to do it so of course, Savannah wanted to do it.

She rubbed herself even harder. Oh geez, that felt good. That felt so fucking good.

Yeah, Savannah thought. Yeah. Just one of those pricks from IT come in here and tell her she wasn’t supposed to be looking at porn on her computer. She’d tell him what to do. Get his ass down there between her legs and he could lick Drew’s cum out of her cunt.

Savannah couldn’t help but moan as she rubbed herself even harder. Oh yeah, she thought. Oh yeah. That was what she wanted.

Savannah could feel herself right on the very edge. She knew what she wanted. She wanted to make herself cum.

She wanted to make herself cum.

She wanted ...

Oh geez. She was cumming. She was cumming. She was cumming hard and she didn’t care who knew it.

She was cumming.

* * *

It really had been as simple as all that. She’d told Michael what it was he’d needed to do and thankfully for her, Michael had done exactly that. He’d asked her if he could see her titties.

She’d never taken her eyes off of him but her hands were slowly unbuttoning her blouse and he in return wasn’t taking his eyes off of her, or more to the point, he wasn’t taking his eyes off of her chest.

He watched Charlotte open her blouse and then he watched her slip it off her shoulders.

“Is this what you wanted to see?” Charlotte asked.

The man licked his lips and then he slowly nodded.

“No it’s not,” Charlotte said.

The man shook his head. “It’s not?” he asked.

“I know what you want,” Charlotte said. “You want to see more.”

Michael licked his lips again. “M-m-more,” he half-asked and half-squawked.

“You want me to take my bra off, don’t you?”

Well yeah, he thought, but he wasn’t going to ask for it.

“I know what you want,” Charlotte said again. “You want me to take this off,” and then without waiting to see what the man’s response would be, she reached behind her and she did exactly that.

“Do you like these,” Charlotte asked as her hands fondled her tits.

Michael nodded again.

“I know you like them,” Charlotte said, “and that’s why I’m going to let you in on a secret.”

“What?”

“I want you to fuck them.”

“W-what?”

“You heard me. I want you to take your cock out and I want you to fuck my titties.”

“What? You mean right here? You mean right now?”

It was a good question, Charlotte thought, and for a moment, she hesitated. Did she really mean what she said. Did she really want this to fuck her tits? Did she really want him to fuck her tits right here and right now?

But almost as quickly as she was able to ask herself that question, she was able to come up with an answer. Was that what she meant? Of course, it was. She liked pleasing people and since it was clear that Michael liked her titties, then she really did want to feel his cock between her ample mounds.

“You know what you want,” Charlotte said. “You know what I want, so I don’t understand why you’re just standing around there making me wait. You should be fucking my tits right now.”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course, I’m sure. You know what you want.”

Well yeah, he knew, but he also knew he wasn’t supposed to get what he wanted, and yet here was the department secretary telling him he should get exactly what he wanted.

“Come on,” Charlotte cooed.

In the end, Michael decided he’d do what he wanted. He unzipped his pants and he took his cock out.

“Oh yeah,” Charlotte murmured. “That’s it. Now, do what you want to do.”

Michael didn’t have to be told twice. He knew this was wrong but he knew he was going to do it anyway. He brought his cock forward and then he slid it between Charlotte’s tits.

“Oh yeah,” Charlotte moaned. “Oh yeah. Fuck me. Fuck my tits.”

Michael had the feeling that he couldn’t have stopped even if he’d wanted to and now that he had his cock between Charlotte’s tits, he knew he didn’t want to. He’d always wondered what it would feel like to have his cock between a girl’s tits but he’d never thought that he would find out and he’d certainly never thought it would be with the department secretary at work.

“Oh yeah,” Charlotte maoned. “You like this, don’t you?”

“Yeah,” the boy groaned.

“Are you going to cum for me then?”

“Huh?”

“Are you going to cum on my tits? I mean, that is what’s supposed to happen next, isn’t it?”

“Do you ... do you mean it?”

“Of course I mean it. That is what you’re supposed to do, isn’t it?”

Michael wasn’t sure about that but he knew what he was going to do whether he was supposed to do it or not. The engineer groaned as he felt his cock surge.

“That’s it,” Charlotte cooed. “That’s it. Give it all to me.”

Michael groaned even as his cock did its thing. As if he had a choice, he thought, Oh geez. He couldn’t believe this was actually happening to him.

It was only after his cock was done that Charlotte almost shyly took his cock into her mouth and she licked him clean. Of course, that got him hard again, but Charlotte had an answer for that as well, and it wasn’t long before Michael had cum again.

The last Michael saw of the department secretary, Charlotte was happily sitting there at her desk, her tits still glistening with his cum and her sitting there looking for all the world as if she wanted to be there on display.