The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jevanna: Hypnotic Homemaker

Hypnotherapist Jevanna Walker balances her career as a hypnotist with being a wife and mother…as well as indulging her hypnodomme nature

Jevanna Walker shut off her alarm as soon as it went off at five a.m. and rose from her warm bed. She stretched and went into her huge walk-in closet, quickly dressing in a dark blue sports bra and black leggings along with black cross-trainers. She left her husband Gabriel asleep and went downstairs to their home’s small gym, where she spent an hour working out. Today it was cardio; other mornings would be weights, yoga, Judo or kickboxing. After warming up she spent forty minutes on a stationary bike riding hard, then another twenty running on a treadmill. After finishing her exercise, she went back up to her room and got into the shower. After drying off, she brushed her teeth and stepped into the bedroom.

“Good morning honey,” she said to her husband Gabriel.

He was sitting up on the edge of their bed.

“Good morning, babe. You look fantastic,” he replied, grinning.

Still naked, Jevanna chuckled and rolled her eyes.

Forty-one, she was a beautiful woman of African-American heritage; Jevanna was very fit, with an athletic body and fantastic round breasts. Her lovely almond skin was flawless, and she had long blonde box-braids. She had magnetic dark brown eyes and a magnificent dazzling white smile. Her finger and toenails were perfectly painted a dark plum, and her pubic hair was shaved.

“Thank you. You are such a man,” she replied.

“Damn right, I am your man,” Gabriel replied with a grin.

He rose and kissed his wife, then hugged her tightly.

“Yes you are,” Jevanna agreed as they embraced.

Gabriel was six-one and very handsome. His skin was a similar tone to his wife’s, perhaps a bit darker, and his black hair was cut in a stylish fade. He was also very fit, with broad shoulders and playful dark eyes.

“Yes, you are. Now hurry up and shower and get the kids up. I will have breakfast ready for you when you come down,” Jevanna replied.

“Yes, dear,” Gabriel replied.

He swatted her bare ass before going into the bathroom, causing Jevanna to yelp and giggle.

She went into the closet and put on a dark purple tank top and denim shorts, then walked barefoot downstairs to the kitchen.

The Walkers’ home was a beautiful five-bedroom, five-bathroom affair in Scarsdale, New York. Jevanna’s husband was a very intelligent man who had both accounting and business degrees. He now ran a highly successful private accounting firm he had started with a partner ten years earlier, and made more than enough money to support his family’s comfortable lifestyle.

Jevanna was also educated and intelligent; she held Master’s degrees in psychology and sociology. After having children and enjoying being a stay-at-home mom for nine years, she had started her own business, and now worked as a hypnotherapist from a home office for the past six years.

Her practice quickly became wildly successful, and she had a stellar reputation. Jevanna never had any trouble filling appointments; many of her clients had been seeing her for several years.

Jevanna and Gabriel had met during college; both were on academic scholarships, and by coincidence had both practiced Judo from a young age. Gabriel had joined a Judo club which Jevanna had started, and they had dated from then on. She was two years older than him, and they had moved in together as soon as he had graduated.

Jevanna had become very interested in hypnotism during college, and proved to be exceptionally skilled at it. She got certified as a hypnotherapist, and she saw clients and did private stage shows on the side to supplement their income while Gabriel built his business. She continued to occasionally take on clients and perform small shows after their children were born, but after Gabriel’s business had taken off she had not worked regularly until their daughter was around nine years old.

By the time Gabriel had come downstairs dressed in a grey pinstriped suit, Jevanna had scrambled eggs, bacon and toast ready.

Jevanna loved being a homemaker for her family. She was very organized, and kept everyone on a schedule and the house running smoothly.

Following her husband down the stairs were their two children; their daughter Saressa was fifteen, while their son Samuel was thirteen.

Both children were dressed for school, and took seats at the island counter so Jevanna could serve them their breakfast.

“Alright, eat up you two. I assume everyone has homework done, and everything else they need for today?” she asked as she put a plate in front of Gabriel along with a steaming mug of coffee.

“Yes, Mom,” Saressa said, yawning.

Samuel nodded and began to eat.

“Thank you, babe. I should be home around six. You have a full client day today, right?” Gabriel asked as he sipped his coffee.

Jevanna nodded, pouring orange juice for each of her children.

“Yes, mostly regulars. The last one should be done a little after five. Pizza tonight?” she asked her family.

Saressa shrugged, nibbling a piece of toast.

“Yes, please!” Samuel said eagerly.

Gabriel and Jevanna shared a smile.

“Pizza it is. I will pick it up on my way home,” Gabriel said.

“Thank you honey. That will work out great. You two both have rides home, correct?” Jevanna asked her children.

“Yes, mom. Nina’s mom will give me a ride from orchestra rehearsal,” Saressa said.

Samuel nodded.

“David’s dad will give me a ride home after baseball practice,” he said.

Jevanna nodded her approval and sat down to eat her own egg whites and avocado.

After the family finished their breakfast, she put the dishes in the dishwasher and cleaned up the kitchen while Gabriel made sure the children had their backpacks and Samuel had is baseball gear while Saressa had her violin.

Jevanna met them at the door, kissing each one on the way out.

“Have a good day, dear,” she said to her husband.

“You too, babe. I love you,” Gabriel replied with a smile.

“I love you too dear. Have a good day you two! I love you!” Jevanna called to her kids as they walked out to Gabriel’s dark blue Acura SUV.

“Love you too, mom!” Samuel called back with a wave.

Saressa looked back and nodded, smiling and mouthing “I love you” to her mother.

Jevanna watched them climb into the vehicle, then closed the door and went upstairs to change into one of her “hypnotherapist outfits”.

Today, that outfit consisted of a low-cut maroon silk blouse and a knee-length black skirt, along with tall black designer peep-toe pumps. She put a large diamond solitaire pendant around her neck, and a gold bracelet on her right wrist. Her large diamond engagement ring glittered on her left hand, and she put a gold and ruby ring on her right middle finger. Finally, she fastened a gold anklet around her left ankle, and tied back her long braids. She sat down at her vanity and applied her makeup.

After dressing, Jevanna picked up her phone and dialed a number.

Time to bring home the bacon,” she said firmly to the person who answered.

The hypnotist smiled after hearing the response on the other end of the line, then disconnected the call. She then texted a list from the notes on her phone to the number she had called.

Satisfied, Jevanna descended the stairs just as the doorbell rang, signaling the arrival of her nine o’clock appointment.

She answered it to reveal her first client of the day, a short middle-aged woman with fair skin, short dark hair and light blue eyes. She was dressed in a conservative red blouse, and black slacks along with low black heels. She was attractive enough, though a bit overweight.

“Hello Irene, come in! It is good to see you!” Jevanna said cheerfully.

Smiling, Irene stepped inside.

“Hello Jevanna, it is wonderful to see you too,” she said.

Jevanna led her down the hall to her large, well-appointed office. Inside was a large wooden desk, a wall of bookshelves, and two comfortable recliners as well as a large dark grey plush couch.

“Make yourself comfortable,” Jevanna said pleasantly.

She opened a concealed wall panel to reveal a safe.

Jevanna put in the combination with practiced ease, and removed a small journal with a well-worn black leather cover; she then closed the safe and sat in one of the recliners.

Irene had set her purse on an end table and stretched out on the couch, slipping off her heels to reveal her bright pink toenails.

She had first come to see Jevanna over two years earlier, to quit smoking. She was thrilled with the results the hypnotist had achieved, and now she eagerly returned every week to make certain she wouldn’t start again.

The wife of a wealthy banker, Irene had zero issue with Jevanna’s high session fee.

“Just take a couple of nice, deep breaths and let yourself relax Irene,” Jevanna said in a soothing voice.

The hypnotist opened her journal, flipping to a page titled “Irene Prater”.

Irene breathed in deeply through her nose and exhaled through her mouth.

“Okay…shallow kept woman,” Jevanna said firmly.

Irene’s eyes instantly closed and she relaxed completely.

She had entered a deep trance upon hearing the trigger phrase Jevanna read from the journal.

“I am ready to obey, Mistress Jevanna,” Irene murmured.

The hypnotist smiled with satisfaction and closed the book, setting it on the table beside her chair.

“Very good, Irene. You will go clean the ground floor bathrooms just like you do for me every week. You are happy to do this for me, and will do an excellent job,” Jevanna commanded.

Irene sat up, then opened her eyes and rose to her feet, a dazed expression on her face.

“Yes, Mistress Jevanna,” the hypnotized woman said.

Irene walked out of the room to go perform the task her Mistress had commanded.

She had no idea she was her hypnotherapist’s slave each week.

Jevanna smirked as she watched Irene head off to perform her menial task.

A powerful True Hypnotist, she discovered years ago that her talent for hypnotism went far beyond the norm and that she could quite literally make most people she had hypnotized do anything she wished.

Jevanna had then become quite active in the True Hypnotism community for a number of years, working as a mercenary and taking on high-paying jobs for wealthy clients. She had eventually retired from her secret side job after becoming pregnant the second time.

However, Jevanna was a hypnodomme by nature, and she shamelessly indulged her desires with her hypnotherapy clients. She now had many people who came to see her on a regular basis who were little more than slaves. She had assisted them with their ailments, and then conditioned them to be obedient servants, with triggers hidden in their subconscious to send them instantly into a deep trance. They also had strong compulsions to return each week, and be extremely happy to do so. Each of them believed Jevanna to be a spectacular therapist and never considered the possibility they didn’t need to see her any longer.

They also were more than happy to pay her fee, just like Irene.

Each of her clients left their sessions feeling wonderful and refreshed.

They never gave any thought to the fact they had no memory of the session.

While she had plenty of regulars, Jevanna still took on new clients. S

Some she simply helped and sent on their way.

Others who were more interesting or potentially useful were added to her large stable of enslaved regulars.

Jevanna kept copious notes in her journal on the people who were in her thrall, including their triggers as well as their profession, notable family and associates and other details that might be of use to her in the future.

The hypnotist thoroughly enjoyed using privileged women like Irene as her personal maid service.

It saved her from having to hire a housekeeper, and it gave her immense satisfaction, a thrill of power having affluent individuals performing menial tasks around her home and not even knowing they had become her slaves.

Jevanna rose and slipped off her shoes, then went to the kitchen. She poured herself a cup of coffee and stepped out onto the deck behind her house, enjoying the lovely morning breeze. She sat in a comfortable chair beside a glass table and began to leisurely scroll on her phone, enjoying her coffee and relaxing while Irene had her “session”.

Jevanna answered some emails and did a bit of shopping, ordering two pairs of heels and large frying pan she had been wanting.

“The bathrooms are clean, Mistress Jevanna,” Irene declared, stepping out onto the deck just over an hour later.

“Very good, Irene. You have pleased me greatly,” the hypnotist replied.

Irene smiled, her body tingling with pleasure caused by her Mistress’s praise.

“Thank you, Mistress Jevanna,” she replied.

Jevanna chuckled.

“You will go back to my office and lay on the couch. You will then close your eyes and await further instructions,” Jevanna commanded.

“Yes, Mistress Jevanna,” Irene said, turning and walking back into the house.

The hypnotist rose and took her coffee cup into the kitchen, placing it in the dishwasher before heading back to her office.

Jevanna put her pumps back on and retook her seat.

“Okay Irene, at the count of five you will be completely wide awake and refreshed, feeling great. You will not remember cleaning my bathrooms; you will believe we had a wonderful, productive session keeping you from smoking. One, waking up slowly…two…feeling more alert…three…more and more aware…four…almost all the way up now…five, wide awake now Irene,” Jevanna said.

She snapped her fingers, and Irene’s eyes fluttered open.

“Oh wow, I feel so good as always,” she said, sitting up with a smile.

“I am so glad. Do you want to smoke?” Jevanna asked casually.

“Nope, not a bit,” Irene said proudly.

Jevanna smiled.

“Fantastic. You are doing so well, Irene. Can I put you down for next week?” she asked.

She opened a laptop that was on the table beside her chair.

“Definitely!” Irene said enthusiastically.

Jevanna tapped a few keys.

“Alright, I have you down for next week,” she said with a smile.

The hypnotist had also sent Irene a Paypal invoice for her fee; she knew Irene would pay it as soon as she got home.

“Fantastic. Okay, I have to go, I have a hair appointment. Thank you so much Jevanna!” Irene said cheerfully as she stood and stepped into her shoes.

Jevanna rose as well, and offered Irene her hand. The woman shook it, and Jevanna escorted her to the front door.

“I will see you next week,” Jevanna said.

“Count on it!” Irene said cheerfully as she walked out the door.

Jevanna watched her get into her black Lexus sedan, then went back inside.

Her next client was a tall forty-two-year-old man named Byron who had thinning light brown hair and brown eyes, dressed in jeans and a button up red flannel shirt. A contractor, he had initially come to see her for his insomnia. Jevanna had easily cured that particular problem, but decided to keep Byron on as part of her “staff” because he was a very handy man to have in her power.

She instantly put Byron in a trance using his trigger written in her journal, and then commanded him to go mow and edge her huge backyard.

“Yes, Mistress Jevanna,” Byron replied.

He rose from the couch and dutifully marched out to a large shop at the back of the Walkers’ property. He brought out an expensive riding lawnmower and got to work.

Jevanna was standing at the back door watching her paying client mowing her lawn with a smug smile on her face.

A moment later the doorbell rang; Jevanna answered it to see her next-door neighbor Ellen Lansing.

A thirty-seven-year-old Caucasian woman with long brown hair and hazel eyes, she was dressed in a stylish white blouse, along with black slacks and simple black flats.

In her arms were two grocery bags.

“I have completed your grocery shopping, Mistress Jevanna,” Ellen said in a dazed voice.

The hypnotist smiled.

“Right on time. Good girl, Ellen. Bring them inside; you know where everything goes,” Jevanna commanded.

Ellen obeyed; it took her three additional trips out to her SUV to bring in all the groceries on the list Jevanna had given her. She had purchased them with her own money; her husband Norman made exorbitant amounts of money as a stock broker, and would never notice the grocery expenditure.

Jevanna supervised as Ellen began to dutifully put the groceries into the refrigerator and pantry.

“Thank you, Ellen. Now run along home. You will awaken as soon as you park in your garage, and forget all about doing my shopping and stopping at my house. You will remember absolutely nothing about doing my shopping or stopping by my home,” Jevanna instructed firmly after her neighbor had finished.

“Yes, Mistress Jevanna,” Ellen agreed, walking out the door toward her vehicle.

Jevanna chuckled as she closed the door.

The clueless Ellen had been unknowingly doing her shopping for over a year; Jevanna merely had to call her and speak a trigger and the woman would go into a trance. Jevanna would then text her a grocery list, and Ellen would immediately proceed to go do all of the hypnotist’s shopping and deliver the groceries to her home.

After Ellen had gone, Jevanna went into the laundry room and put a load of clothing into the washing machine, and then ironed a few of Gabriel’s shirts.

After hanging them up on a rack in the laundry room, she went into the kitchen to find Byron standing silently, waiting for his Mistress to acknowledge him.

“Are you done with your chores Byron?” Jevanna asked.

“The lawn is mowed and edged, Mistress Jevanna,” the hypnotized man replied.

“Very good. You have pleased your Mistress. Now you will follow me,” the hypnotist commanded.

“Yes, Mistress Jevanna,” Byron said with a smile, her praise causing pleasure to ripple through him.

Jevanna led him back to her office and dismissed him in the same way she had Irene, scheduling him to return the following week and emailing him a bill before sending him away with no memory of what had taken place, yet refreshed and pleased with his hypnotherapist.

Her third client of the day arrived a few moments after Byron had left; Jevanna gave each of her regulars strong suggestions for punctuality.

“Hello Chastity. Come on in!” Jevanna said cheerfully after opening the door.

Standing on her front step was a beautiful twenty-four-year-old woman with long wavy dark brown hair streaked with bright green and tied back in a messy ponytail. She had nicely tanned skin, lovely green eyes, and she wore heavy but well-applied makeup and large silver hoop earrings. She had on a green halter crop top that looped around her neck to form a keyhole front, showing off the sides of her magnificent large breasts and her tight abs. Her top was paired with tight low-rise jeans that were ripped in random places. She had long silver fingernails and wore several silver rings and bracelets. Dark green ankle-wrap stiletto sandals added six inches to her height, and her toenails were painted a shimmering green. She wore a silver toe ring on each second toe.

“Hello Jevanna! It is good to see you, I really need to relax. It has been a stressful few days,” Chastity said, stepping inside.

The young woman was a stripper; she had sought out Jevanna several months earlier to help her have more confidence on stage, and with the hypnotist’s help she had become a very successful exotic dancer.

“Well follow me; I can definitely help you with that. How are things at the club?” Jevanna asked, leading the sexy young woman into her office.

“Awesome, thanks to you. I am killing it; I get up on stage and just let go and the money just rolls in,” Chastity replied enthusiastically.

“That’s wonderful, my private sexy dancer,” Jevanna replied, saying the trigger she’d buried in the young woman’s mind months earlier.

Chastity fell silent, her eyes going wide as she dropped instantly into a trance.

The stripper was highly suggestible, and Jevanna had both helped her become a much better dancer and completely enslaved her.

“Alright dear, you are now nice and relaxed. You will dance for me. Take off your clothes slowly; perform for me,” Jevanna commanded.

She used an app on her phone to start some rhythmic dance music playing from hidden speakers in her office walls.

“Yes, Mistress Jevanna,” Chastity said.

The stripper began to sway to the music, slowly and seductively removing her clothing.

Jevanna watched her dance, her pussy getting wet.

The hypnotist casually removed her own clothing while Chastity danced and stripped for her.

Jevanna began to sway along with her, enjoying the young woman’s sexy display.

She watched Chastity for another moment or two after she was completely naked, then sat on the couch.

“Alright my pet, come kneel before me and worship my pussy. You have done it many times, you love my pussy. You know what to do. You know it makes me happy, and It makes you feel wonderful to pleasure your Mistress, slave-Chastity,” Jevanna commanded.

The sexy hypnotist spread her legs.

“Yes, Mistress Jevanna,” Chastity said eagerly.

She obeyed without hesitation, moving to kneel before her owner.

Chastity eagerly dove into Jevanna’s pussy, working it expertly with her mouth and fingers.

Jevanna leaned back and moaned softly, enjoying the sexy stripper’s eager attention.

It didn’t take Chastity long to bring her Mistress to orgasm; Jevanna let out a shout of ecstasy, cumming hard as her slave sucked at her clit.

The hypnotist let the stripper continue, and Chastity teased her labia and worked her clit with her mouth and fingers until her mistress had cum as second time.

“Mmm, oh yes, good job dear! I could let you do that all day but unfortunately, I have other clients and things to accomplish. We will have to schedule you for a double session soon so you can really worship me; ah well, back to work. Chastity, you will now go vacuum the ground floor of the house,” Jevanna commanded as she caught her breath.

“Yes, Mistress Jevanna,” Chastity replied, rising and leaving the room naked.

Vacuuming was her weekly chore, as was eating Jevanna out.

Jevanna chuckled at the irony of having a pussy-slave named Chastity. She didn’t use many of her clients as sex-slaves, and the ones she did were all female.

Chastity was her favorite; the young woman was very skilled at eating pussy, and Jevanna had conditioned the stripper to love eating hers.

The hypnotist got up and put her clothes back on.

Checking the time, she saw had almost an hour left in Chastity’s ninety minute “session”.

Jevanna decided to sit at her desk and review her family’s schedule for the rest of the week.

Saressa had an orchestra concert on Thursday night, Samuel had a baseball game on Friday evening, and she and Gabriel had a date night planned for Saturday, including dinner at a new upscale restaurant and then going to a jazz club. Gabriel played the trumpet and saxophone, and he loved to listen to live jazz.

“Sunday is going to be a lounge around the house day,” she decided with a chuckle.

After looking at the rest of her week, Jevanna went into the the living room and kicked off her pumps before climbing onto the large sectional. She sat scrolling on her phone, answering a random “l love you” text from her husband before booking a mani-pedi appointment for Saturday morning.

Her nail technician was one of her clients, and was conditioned to fit Jevanna in whenever she desired.

The sound of Chastity using the house’s central vacuum in the dining room stopped, and she walked into the living room intending to do it next.

Jevanna admired the stripper’s fabulous naked body.

“Chastity, you will bring me a large glass of water,” the hypnotist commanded casually.

“Yes, Mistress Jevanna,” Chastity said.

She immediately went into the kitchen and returned a moment later to hand Jevanna her water before resuming her vacuuming.

Jevanna sat, drinking her water and reading messages; she checked the reviews for her hypnotherapy business on social media.

As she expected, they were all five-stars, with glowing praise and recommendations.

Not that my clients have any choice in what they say, Jevanna thought with a chuckle.

“I have completed the vacuuming, Mistress Jevanna,” Chastity said a short time later.

“Very good. You will go to my office and get dressed; I will be right in,” Jevanna replied, looking up from her phone.

“Yes, Mistress Jevanna,” the naked stripper said, immediately moving to obey.

Jevanna followed Chastity into her office, admiring her incredibly sexy body; she was tempted to have the stripper eat her again. However, she decided against it, as it would take up too much time.

Jevanna was organized efficient with her time above all else.

Instead, she carefully reinforced the post-hypnotic suggestions she had given Chastity during previous sessions, then woke the stripper from her trance after commanding her to get dressed.

Chastity of course had no memory of what had taken place while she’d been hypnotized, believing Jevanna had spent ninety minutes helping her relax; she eagerly agreed to return the following week.

Chastity also handed Jevanna a thousand dollars in cash. The exotic dancer always had a lot of money available, and she happily paid a higher fee so that she could use cash, believing it was her own idea.

Jevanna placed the money in her safe, along with thousands of dollars in “emergency money” she had collected off the books from clients over the years.

Shortly after Chastity left, the doorbell rang yet again.

Jevanna answered it to reveal her next client, a short bald man with a neatly-trimmed greying brown goatee. He wasn’t particularly handsome, with pale skin and an average build; his name was Evan Barton and he was a very wealthy owner of a business that sold small engine parts. He was dressed in an expensive brown suit and shiny black shoes.

“Hello Jevanna!” Evan said cheerfully.

He handed her a bag from an expensive local sushi restaurant that she loved.

It was two o’clock by this time, and the hypnotist was hungry.

A post-hypnotic suggestion had compelled Evan to bring Jevanna her favorite roll for lunch.

He did not consciously realize he had done so, completely forgetting about buying the sushi as soon as he handed Jevanna the bag.

“Hello Evan, so nice to see you! Please come in. How are Alice and the children?” Jevanna asked as they went into her office.

“Oh, everyone is great, thank you. Miley is captain of her debate team, and Cody is—,” Evan began.

Rich, Bald and Boring,” Jevanna cut him off firmly, reading the trigger from her journal.

Evan stopped in mid-sentence; his eyes slammed shut and his head nodded forward.

Smirking, Jevanna simply left him standing in the middle of her office deeply hypnotized and headed to her kitchen’s breakfast nook to eat her lunch.

She took her time, enjoying the wonderful sushi while the sunshine streamed in the large windows. After she had finished her meal, she still had thirty minutes left in Evan’s session; the hapless little man had come to see her for several issues, including erectile dysfunction and to improve his focus. Jevanna had helped him with both, and decided to keep him in the client rotation due to his wealth and connections.

He was a boring, egotistical and shallow man; Jevanna had no interest in him sexually, but it amused her greatly to have him bring her lunch and then simply leave him in a trance for ninety minutes.

Jevanna went into the house and upstairs to inspect her children’s rooms, making sure they were neat and clean.

Satisfied, she went back down to the laundry room and moved the load of clothing she had washed into the dryer and put another into the washing machine.

Then she went into her office to find Evan exactly where she’d left him.

Jevanna took a moment to reinforce her suggestions and trigger in his mind, making sure he would behave as she desired—including bringing her lunch.

Rather than wake Evan in her office like she did with most clients, she send him to his car still in a trance; she disliked making small talk with him, and he would awake in his car believing he’d had a wonderful session and that Jevanna was a lovely, professional hypnotherapist.

The hypnotist also gave him one other parting suggestion.

“You find me attractive, don’t you Evan?” she asked the entranced man.

“Yes, Mistress Jevanna,” he murmured.

“You would sleep with me, if you could, wouldn’t you?” Jevanna asked.

“Yes, Mistress Jevanna,” Evan replied.

The hypnotist smiled slyly as a bulge grew in his pants.

“You know that will never happen and you will never come on to me because you respect me so much. However, you are still very, very horny for me; after you get into your car, your cock will be rock-hard and you will simply have to pull it out and masturbate to me. You will chant “Jevanna is my Goddess” out loud with each stroke, and you will cum hard when you have said it twenty times. When you cum, all of my suggestions will be reinforced strongly in your subconscious and you will awaken from your trance. You will feel wonderful, and know in your heart you just had to jerk off to me, I am so beautiful. You will not consciously remember me giving you these instructions nor any of the post-hypnotic suggestions you have been doing so wonderfully acting on for me. Do you understand, slave?” Jevanna asked.

“Yes, Mistress Jevanna,” Evan agreed helplessly.

He flushed red as he became more aroused.

Jevanna smiled wickedly.

“Then go,” she said dismissively.

The hypnotist chuckled to herself as she imagined Evan shooting his load all over the interior of his expensive Tesla, then waking up slightly bewildered but feeling good about having done so.

Out in his car, Evan followed Jevanna’s orders to the letter, masturbating furiously while chanting “Jevanna is my Goddess”. He let out a shout as she shot his load, making quite a mess in his expensive vehicle.

He chuckled sheepishly, glancing around to make sure no one had seen what he had just done.

“Nothing to be ashamed of, she is a beautiful woman. Maybe wait until you get home next time, Evan,” he admonished himself aloud.

He of course had no idea that it had not been his choice.

As Evan drove away, Jevanna was looking at the file for her next appointment.

The client was a woman named Kendra Clark, she was a former beauty queen contestant who went into education after finishing her pageant career and was now the principal of Jevanna’s daughter Saressa’s high school. She was a new client coming to see Jevanna for a consultation to find out about being hypnotized to reduce her stress.

Kendra was definitely someone that Jevanna would want under her control; not only was the principal someone who could affect her daughter’s fate, but a prominent citizen in the local community.

Jevanna was always happy to add to her roster of hypnotized important and powerful individuals.

The hypnotist checked herself in the mirror, making sure her hair, clothes and makeup were perfect.

Satisfied, she sat on the couch to wait Kendra Clark’s arrival.

She didn’t have to wait long; the doorbell rang at exactly three-forty-five.

Jevanna smiled.

Punctuality was in Kendra’s nature, it seemed; she wouldn’t have to program that into her.

The hypnotist answered the door with a beaming smile.

“Hello, you must be Miss Clark; I am Jevanna Walker. Please come in,” she said.

Kendra Clark smiled back.

She was a tall woman of forty-one, with shoulder-length wavy dark brown hair, fair skin and blue eyes. She was beautiful, with full red lips and sculpted cheekbones. She was athletic and fit with small but nice round breasts, wearing a red pantsuit and tall black heels; her fingernails were painted in a French manicure, and she wore simple gold flower earrings with small rubies in the center, and a gold heart pendant around her neck.

“Hello Mrs. Walker; I believe we have met once. Your daughter Saressa is a wonderful student and a superb violinist,” the principal said, stepping inside.

“Oh thank you, that is genuinely nice to hear. Please, call me Jevanna; if you will follow me, we will go into my office and get started,” the hypnotist said.

“Alright, if you call me “Kendra”. Thank you for seeing me on short notice,” Kendra replied.

“Oh, of course! It is no problem. I can only imagine how stressful you job must be. My husband and I have been very happy with the school, and we genuinely appreciate your hard work. Please, sit wherever you like. Would you like some water?” Jevanna asked as they entered her office.

“I am fine, thank you,” Kendra said.

She took a seat on the comfortable couch, while Jevanna sat in her favorite recliner. She picked up her journal and opened it to a new, blank page where she carefully wrote “Kendra Clark” at the top.

“Now then, you already filled out all the information I needed on my website, so thank you for that. I didn’t see any reason I can’t help you, Kendra. How about you just tell me a bit about why you want to be hypnotized,” Jevanna said in her soothing therapist’s voice.

Kendra sighed.

“As you can imagine, it is pretty predictable. My job is very stressful, and I have a hard time relaxing, dealing with stress, getting enough sleep…the same story a lot of public educators have,” she said.

Jevanna nodded.

“I understand. Believe it or not, stress is one of the easiest things to treat and alleviate with hypnosis. I am certain I can help you relax and sleep better, as well as help you keep from becoming so stressed out in the first place,” she said confidently.

Kendra smiled.

“I really hope so; I am desperate. You daughter suggested that I give hypnotism a try while we were chatting in the hallway a couple of weeks ago. She says you use it to help her concentrate on her playing. I have to say, Saressa is a very intelligent and polite young lady. I am sure you are very proud of her,” she said kindly.

“Thank you, Kendra. I am very proud of both my children; I use hypnotism to help them frequently; Samuel’s batting average has gone up twenty points since I started working with him on it,” Jevanna replied proudly.

“That is amazing. I am really hoping you can help me, Jevanna,” Kendra said.

The hypnotist nodded.

“I am sure I can. Do you have any questions or concerns?” Jevanna asked.

Kendra shook her head.

“No; I did a lot of reading about how hypnotism works, the limitations and realistic potential. I know you can’t make me go out and rob banks or anything,” she said with a smile.

Don’t be so sure,” Jevanna thought.

“Of course not; hypnotism doesn’t work that way. I will simply help you relax deeply, and make suggestions for your subconscious mind to utilize in the future to help manage your stress,” she said.

“I have to say that sounds amazing,” Kendra replied.

Jevanna nodded.

“Well…since you seem ready, and you don’t have any questions, would you like to give it a try? We still have an hour, and we can accomplish quite a bit in that time,” she said.

Kendra nodded.

“Do you need to test my suggestibility? I read not everyone can be hypnotized,” she said.

Jevanna smiled.

“I haven’t met anyone I couldn’t put under yet. People with strong, intelligent minds like yours are usually good at going deep into trance, and do so easily if they wish,” she replied.

Kendra smiled.

“Well then, I suppose I will be getting hypnotized then, since I definitely want to,” she said.

Gotcha. This will be too easy,” Jevanna thought.

She could put a subject wanting to be hypnotized in a trance very quickly.

“Okay, Kendra make yourself comfortable. You may stay on the couch, move to recliner, sit, lie down, whatever you like,” Jevanna said.

Kendra slipped off her pumps and stretched out on the couch.

Jevanna rose and went to her desk, retrieving a shiny gold pocket watch from a drawer.

“Now I know this is a silly cliché, but a lot of my clients expect it, and it does work,” she said.

The hypnotist moved the chair from behind her desk and sat in it beside Kendra.

“You are the expert. Besides, that is a very pretty watch,” Kendra replied as Jevanna dangled it above her eyes.

The timepiece had an intricately engraved “E.W.” on one side.

“Thank you, it belonged to my grandfather Edwin Walker. Kendra, I would like you to focus on the watch and the sound of my voice. Follow the watch with your eyes as it swings back and forth…listening closely to my words…take a nice deep breath in through your nose, and let it out slowly through your mouth…you are safe and comfortable…allow yourself to relax as you continue to follow the watch back…and forth…breathing in…and out…noticing the tension already leaving your body…,” Jevanna began in her practiced hypnotic monotone.

Extremely skilled with a pendulum, she had the watch swinging briskly back and forth, the light reflecting from its smooth, polished surface.

Kendra’s eyes followed it back and forth, and she was breathing deeply in and out as the hypnotist instructed.

Jevanna continued her induction, and soon had the principal’s eyelids fluttering; Kendra’s body visibly relaxed as the tension left her muscles.

The hypnotist’s soothing voice flowed into her mind; it was all Kendra could hear, the watch the only thing she saw.

“That’s it…just keep letting yourself sink deeper into relaxation…noticing how wonderful you feel, all the tension gone from your body…I am going to count back from “five” now, Kendra. When I say “one”, you will close your eyes and go deep asleep for me. You will be hypnotized…five…you are so relaxed…four…your eyelids are very heavy…three…you are sleepy…very sleepy…two…you cannot stay awake…one, close your eyes and sleep for me now, Kendra. You are hypnotized,” Jevanna declared.

Kendra’s eyelids closed, her head rolling to the side.

Jevanna lowered her watch and eyed the hypnotized woman with satisfaction.

The principal was quite a prize.

“Can you hear me, Kendra?” Jevanna asked quietly.

“Yes…,” Kendra murmured.

“Very good. Listen carefully to my voice. You are deeply, completely relaxed now. You feel wonderful, peaceful. You simply want to relax deeper and listen to my voice…listening to me relaxes you even further…all your fears, your cares and your worries are now gone…your mind is blank and empty…no need to think…only relax deeper and listen to my voice…I will think for you, Kendra…just let yourself be blank and empty…noticing how wonderful it feels to let go…no need to think…relaxing deeper and deeper with my every word…you want to listen to me…you want to hear my words and follow them…listen to them and obey them…obey…you will obey me, won’t you Kendra?” Jevanna asked firmly.

Kendra frowned.

“Obey…?” she asked, obviously unsure she liked the idea.

She had a strong personality, and she was used to being the one giving instructions to be obeyed.

“Yes Kendra, you will obey me now. You are deeply hypnotized and must obey Jevanna now. My words will become your thoughts, commands that you must follow…you must obey…you will accept my suggestions as if they were your own thoughts and follow them. You cannot resist me. You must follow my commands and accept my suggestions…you must listen and obey…listen…and obey…say it Kendra…say you will obey me,” Jevanna droned.

“I…will…obey you,” the principal murmured.

Jevanna smiled.

“Say it again, Kendra,” she commanded.

“I will obey you,” Kendra said more firmly.

“One more time,” Jevanna instructed.

“I will obey you,” Kendra said in a loud, clear voice.

Jevanna smirked.

“Very good. Very good, Kendra. You have made me very happy. Making me happy makes you happy; it gives you pleasure. You want to make me happy, Kendra. Obeying me makes me very happy, so you will obey me,” she said firmly.

“I will obey you,” Kendra agreed, a slight smile on her lips as she felt a mild tingle of pleasure.

Jevanna nodded with satisfaction.

She felt her pussy growing wet; she was definitely going to train Kendra as a sex-slave.

She was sorely temped to command the principal to eat her right then.

No, do this right. She is strong-willed and needs to be truly broken, properly enslaved. There will plenty of time dominate her sexually in the future, she told herself firmly.

Jevanna took a deep breath and began Kendra’s programming; she knew it would take a lot of carefully-worded and repeated suggestions layered into the principal’s subconscious to ensure her enslavement.

A little over an hour later, Jevanna walked Kendra to the door.

The principal felt wonderful, relaxed and calm.

Kendra was eager to come back and see Jevanna the following week; she had no idea that she had been given several powerful post-hypnotic suggestions, including one that amplified her enthusiasm to return for more hypnotherapy. Another was a trigger that would instantly send her into a trance anytime Jevanna spoke it. She also had no idea that after some more conditioning she would be serving the hypnotherapist as both a sex-slave and a maid during future visits.

The “consultation” session had been taken up entirely with conditioning, Jevanna making sure that Kendra would accept and follow her new programming, and it would need reinforcement.

The hypnotist had carefully written Kendra’s trigger, Pretty Pet Principal, on her journal page along with detailed notes about the suggestions she’d given her. Jevanna had also recorded Kendra’s original reason for coming to see her, and the tasks and chores she was planning to have the principal perform during future “sessions” along with other potential uses for her.

Kendra would be handling the stress in her life much better in the future, as well as sleeping better and having even more confidence, thanks to Jevanna’s hypnosis sessions; the hypnotherapist always helped even the clients she took advantage of.

It simply came at the cost of ninety minutes of their freedom each week.

What doesn’t know won’t hurt her,” the sexy hypnotist thought with a smile as she stood in her doorway and waved at Kendra as she backed her grey Volvo out of the driveway.

She was eagerly anticipating the former beauty queen licking her pussy.

Once Kendra was gone, Jevanna went into her office and carefully locked up her journal and made sure the room was tidy and ready for her appointments the next day. Then she went up her bedroom and changed into a simple sky-blue tank top and cutoffs.

By now it was almost five o’clock; the homemaker-hypnotist went down to the laundry room and transferred the next load of clothes into the dryer, then folded and put away those she had dried earlier.

Finished with the laundry for the moment, she then proceeded to go out and sweep off the deck.

Jevanna didn’t use slaves for all of the household chores; she didn’t mind doing things around her home and she made sure her children contributed, and she truly enjoyed cooking for her family.

Slaves simply made things easier and saved her a lot of time and energy.

It also gave her immense satisfaction, a thrill of power that fed her hypnodomme’s ego to have hypno-slaves serving her and working around her home.

Serving, and obeying her.

Jevanna loved being obeyed.

On a typical day she would be well into preparing dinner, but tonight was going to be a pizza night so she had a little extra time.

Jevanna busied herself with a few minor chores until her family came home. She went down into the basement where she kept a large wine rack and selected a bottle of inexpensive red to go with dinner. She took in back upstairs and removed the cork so it could breathe until she and Gabriel were ready to drink it.

Samuel arrived first, dropping his baseball gear by the front door.

He kissed his mother on the cheek then ran upstairs to shower.

It was one of Jevanna’s rules that Samuel take a shower immediately following any sports practice or game.

Saressa walked in next; Jevanna asked her about her day, and the teenage girl was a bit more talkative than she had been in the morning.

“Mom, I was thinking about doing stage hypnosis for my talent show act next month; would you help me?” Saressa asked.

Jevanna smiled.

“Absolutely honey; you certainly have the talent for it, but you will have to make time to practice and let me train you some more. You are probably rusty,” she replied.

“I know. I am sorry I haven’t kept up on it, mom. I have had other things on my mind. But I want to win, and I think doing hypnotism will give me a good chance,” Saressa replied.

“Other things like Luke Sanders?” Jevanna teased with a raised eyebrow.

“Mom! Jeez! I am going to go change!” Saressa said in huff.

She obviously didn’t want to discuss boys with her mother, stomping upstairs.

Jevanna smiled; she had been teaching her daughter the basics of hypnotism since the previous summer, but Saressa’s interest had waned after school had started, partially due to boys showing interest in her.

Jevanna had no desire to push Saressa into anything nor any illusions of a family legacy of hypnotists, but she was delighted her daughter was interested in learning hypnotism again.

We will make a true hypnotist out of you yet, she thought as her daughter went upstairs to change.

A short time later Gabriel came in carrying three pizza boxes.

He set them on the island in the kitchen then set down his briefcase and hugged and kissed his wife.

“How was your day, honey?” Jevanna asked.

She poured two glasses of wine and handed one to her husband.

“Busy, but good. Nothing exciting. How about you?” Gabriel asked, removing his jacket and tie.

“Oh, pretty smooth. Nothing too exciting either,” Jevanna replied casually, getting plates out of the cupboard.

Gabriel knew his wife was an exceptionally talented hypnotist, and that when they were younger she had used her talents on “troubleshooting” jobs on the side that were less than ethical, but he was not aware of how completely enslaved some of her clients were nor that they helped so extensively with the their home’s upkeep.

The Walker family sat down around the island counter and had a nice casual family dinner; normally when Jevanna cooked they ate in the dining room, but when they got takeout they ate in the kitchen. Gabriel and Jevanna asked the kids about their day in more detail, and they talked about the everyday mundane things married couples and their families discussed at the dinner table.

After the meal, Jevanna sent the children up to their rooms to do their homework. Gabriel took out the trash, and then went to their home gym to workout.

Jevanna was sitting on the sectional in the living room, sipping wine and looking for something she and her husband could put on the television.

They enjoyed their evenings sitting together and relaxing whenever they could, and tonight was going to be one of them.

Or so Jevanna had hoped.

The doorbell chimed; she set down her wine and went to answer it.

It took Jevanna a few heartbeats to recognize the woman standing on her front porch.

Her eyes widened in surprise.

“Hello, Jevanna. You look fantastic,” the woman said with a dazzling smile.

“Victoria…what…what are you doing here?” Jevanna asked, still trying to process the other woman’s appearance.

“I am here to see you, of course. It has been a long time. May I come in?” Victoria Dominique asked.

The tall sexy hypnodomme was wearing a long, elegant dark purple spaghetti-strap dress with a long slit up one side; her thick dark hair in a fancy updo, and she wore long diamond chandelier-style earrings. Around her neck was a huge, gorgeous emerald solitaire pendant rather than her customary amethyst, Jevanna noted. Her long fingernails were in a purple-tipped French manicure, and she wore a diamond bracelet on her left wrist. She wore strappy black sandals with four-inch stiletto heels, and a platinum and purple diamond toe ring on her right middle toe. Her toenails were painted a deep midnight purple.

“I…Victoria, I am not in that world anymore. I got out. I thought you did, too? You have a practice in the city, right?” Jevanna said, glancing behind her.

Gabriel knew Victoria from their college days, and he also knew that she had gotten Jevanna into some trouble.

“I did, yes. I got…sucked back in. I suppose the truth is I got bored and made some…poor decisions. That isn’t why I am here, though. There are things happening in the community, things that will affect you. You know I wouldn’t come here unless it was important,” she replied.

Jevanna sighed and moved aside.

“Of course; please come in,” she said.

Victoria grinned and sauntered past her; Jevanna couldn’t help noticing she had maintained her wonderful figure and toned body.

Her every move was seduction; Victoria Dominique was as sexy and alluring as ever.

Jevanna and Victoria had been in college together; they had discovered their talents for hypnotism in the same elective course, and had gotten involved in the true hypnotism community together.

They were even roommates for a few years, and had been lovers as well as friends and partners on hypnosis-for-hire contracts.

Before closing the door, Jevanna noticed a beautiful blonde woman sitting in the driver’s seat of Victoria’s luxury sedan parked in her driveway.

A current slave, possibly a Thrall, she thought to herself as more memories of being an active hypnodomme came back to her.

“Have a seat, make yourself comfortable. Would you like some wine?” Jevanna asked.

“That would be lovely, thank you. Jevanna, your home is beautiful,” Victoria said, sitting on the sectional.

“Thank you. Now tell me what is going before Gabe finishes his workout,” Jevanna replied.

She handed Victoria a glass of wine and sat beside her.

Victoria raised an eyebrow.

“As if you can’t put that stud husband of yours into a trance with word,” she said playfully.

Jevanna chuckled despite herself.

“I’d rather not need to do that,” she replied sheepishly.

Victoria nodded, a sly smile on her face.

She had participated in a threesome with Jevanna and Gabriel during college.

He would likely be shocked to see Victoria.

“Things in the city are heating up; actually, the entire true hypnotism community is heating up. Conclaves forming, power grabs, The High Conclave reasserting itself…I was supposed to meet with one of them about a particular…situation that has arisen. Unfortunately, she has disappeared,” she said, sipping her wine.

Jevanna looked shocked.

“A High Mistress disappeared? Who?” she asked.

“High Mistress Helena,” Victoria replied.

“The Swedish hypnodomme. I know of her; she is reputed to be very powerful, a prodigy…do you know what happened to her?” Jevanna asked.

Victoria shook her head.

“Not in detail. The High Conclave collectively went on some kind of mission together, a war with another conclave, and Helena either betrayed them or was captured. Either way, I was supposed to meet with her about what is happening in New York right now. She had asked me for help,” she said.

Jevanna took a long drink of her wine.

“I’m not going to like this, am I?” she asked.

Victoria frowned.

“I doubt it. The issue is Jonathan Creel,” she said solemnly.

Jevanna nearly choked on her next sip of wine.

“That monster is back?” she asked.

“He is, and he is making a power play for all of New York. He has been recruiting and eliminating hypnotists for months. Now he has called a meeting of all the notable hypnotists remaining in the area. Anyone who doesn’t come and at least hear him out is going to automatically be a target for elimination,” Victoria replied, taking a drink from her glass.

“What does that have to do with me? I haven’t been in the game for years,” Jevanna replied, obviously dreading the answer.

Victoria laughed.

“Maybe not, but people know you are still around. And you had quite the reputation in your day…Vanna Mindshadow,” she said.

Jevanna looked ill at the mention of the name she had used as an active hypnodomme.

“I haven’t been her for a long time,” she said quietly.

“Well, you might need to be her again. I want as many powerful hypnodommes as possible to go to this meeting next week; if enough of us show up and don’t bow to Creel’s wishes, maybe he will back off. You are still respected, even feared. You were a better hypnotist than me back then. You might still be now. This isn’t the time for egos, which should tell you something since mine is the biggest one you know,” Victoria replied seriously.

Jevanna pondered Victoria’s last statement for a moment.

There truly were not many egos in the hypnotism community bigger than Victoria Dominique’s.

“Fuck,” Jevanna said quietly, draining her glass.

Victoria did the same.

“So, will you come with me? I don’t think Creel will try anything at the meeting; it sounds like more of a sales pitch and threat rolled into one. You know him, how dangerous he is; he and his damned harem of hypnotist-sluts that follow him. Jevanna, I am here for two reasons. One, I need help and I will shamelessly admit that. Two, you are my friend, one of my very few. I don’t want anything to happen to you. I will not hold a grudge if you decide not to get involved, but I wanted to warn you in person either way,” she said with sincerity.

Jevanna sighed; she liked Victoria, and knew exactly what kind of person she was.

At least she is honest, she said silently to herself.

Then she nodded.

Jevanna couldn’t risk anything from her past in the true hypnotism community endangering her family.

“Give me the exact date and time. I will put it on my schedule. Or on Vanna Mindshadow’s schedule, rather. I need more wine; how about you?” she asked, standing up.

Victoria Dominique nodded and held out her glass.

Jevanna took it and refilled it, her mind racing.

“Alright, we should figure out what we are going to tell Gabriel about why you are here so I don’t have to hypnotize him,” she said, handing Victoria her wine.

Wouldn’t it be a tragedy if we all ended up in bed together, Victoria mused with a slight smirk.

She imagined sitting on Gabriel’s face while Jevanna rode his cock, the two hypnotists kissing passionately.

“Of course. We wouldn’t want that,” Victoria agreed with a playful smile.

Jevanna sighed, then chuckled as she sat down beside her friend.

She was imagining the same thing as Victoria.

With an effort, she dismissed the image and forced herself to focus.

“Okay Victoria, fill me in…,” Vanna Mindshadow said, sipping her wine.