The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jessica

Synopsis: Hank gets a replacement wife after his beloved Jessica dies.

Hank Coulson sat with his head in his hands. Inside the large sterile foyer of RTo Robotics.

“Mr Coulson?”

Hank looked up. She was perfect. Was she synthetic too?

“Yes?” he asked

“I’m Reba” she said, “Would you like to follow me?”

Reba wore an RTo uniform, so tight it looked like it had been sprayed on.

She had perfect brown skin. Flawless. From her wide nose down to her large hips she spelled ‘sex’.

The only thing was that Hank never liked frizzy hair and her Afro was for him a let down.

He hated frizzy hair so much he also shaved his own balls, and when Jessica was alive he made sure she was clean-shaven too. It was a ‘thing’ he had. Jessica accepted it. It wasn’t the oddest ‘thing’ a guy could have, so she was happy. He stared at her hair as Reba walked across the foyer

He followed Reba’s swaying ass to a turbo-lift.

Inside were numbers 99-160 but she didn’t press any of them. She turned and without smiling stood there watching him as the elevator shot high into the air.

He watched as ’99’ lit up, then the following numbers each in turn, and then after ‘160’ the continued to climb.

Hank Coulson had enough money… not many people did… for RTo were expensive.

They interviewed him to ascertain what exactly he wanted. And, they promised next day delivery.

And they lived up to their promise.

The delivery men carted the large crate into Hank’s foyer, just below his grand spiral marble staircase.

“Greta” was there… an operative from RTo to help with the installation and set-up.

One of the workmen used a crowbar to open the crate.

Inside was the dark grey ‘hatchery’ pod

The workmen removed the crate piece by piece.

“Now, Mr. Coulson” Greta said “We have your unit here based on the metrics of the interview to find the ideal model-mate for you”

“Great” Hank said

He observed Greta and saw her skin was flawless. He wondered if she too were synthetic.

This was answered when as she checked along the edges of the pod she cut her finger.

“Ow” she gasped.

“Can I help you?”

“No. I’ll be fine” she said as she wrapped her finger in a handkerchief

He noticed that her blood was pink

“Now” she said, opening up her control pad. She punched in some authorisation codes and the haters pod lit up a small panel of lights

The door opened.

“Wha…?” Hank gasped as the figure inside was revealed

She was naked, flawless.. and a spitting image of his late wife Jessica

“Is this… is this a joke?” he asked angrily turning on Greta

“No, Sir” she said emotionlessly “Our surveys and interviews of your needs say that this is the form you most desire”

“Begin interface” she added

Suddenly the android’s eyes opened. She blinked and on seeing Hank she smiled

“This is unacceptable” he said

“She is what you most desire”

“I… I wanted an android companion, yes” he said “But I didn’t want one to look like my DEAD WIFE” he cried

“Hello, Master” the android smiled

Even her voice was the same

“What?” he gasped

She stepped forward out of her alcove

“I am Jessica-II” she said

“This is…” he cried

She went up to him and embraced him

“Jessica?” he cried as he felt her softness

“Yes, Master” she whimpered

“I… I missed you so much”

“Shhhh” she cooed, “I will never leave you… again” she added

Greta didn’t even smile as she watched this.

“I love you”

“I love you too” Jessica whispered

“Can I get you to sign the approval ?” Greta asked

Hank was so caught up in the feel of his ‘wife’.

“Sir?” Greta asked again

“I missed you, I missed you so much” he sobbed

“I’m here now” she said, caressing him

“Sir?” Greta insisted

Hank stuck his hand out and Greta pressed the pad up to it, to get his approval

She left without much ado

“I missed you”

“I want you” Jessica purred

Hank stopped and looked into Jessica’s eyes

“I want you so bad” she said

“I…” he began

She took the lead, taking his pants in her hands she undid his belt

His cock sprung up hard

She pulled a leg up around him and pushed forward, letting his cock slide up inside of her.

She was a ‘virgin’.

She gave a slight wince as she was broken.

He couldn’t believe how real she felt.

“Did I hurt you?” he asked

“Fuck me” she whimpered

Looking into her eyes, feeling her push down on him… it was too much and he came.

He was consciously disappointed in coming so quickly, but she felt so good, and she gave every indication of enjoying it.

Her whole body shuddered “Ahhhhhhhhhh” she moaned as she came too.

He pulled out of her having shot his load inside her.

“That was wonderful” she said as she drew her leg down. She embraced him and kissed him.

“Really?” he asked

“Wonderful” she smiled

She sank to her knees and kissed his cock. She inhaled it. She ran it over her cheeks. She worshipped his cock

He was amazed.

He then felt a great deal of remorse wash over him.

This was not Jessica. Not ‘his’ Jessica

Yes, she looked like his wife, sounded like her… but it wasn’t her. Jessica wasn’t a virgin when they’d first met. And Jessica would not have done to his cock what she was doing now…

She sensed a change in his eyes

“Is everything alright, baby?” she asked

“I’ve got to …. go” he said, and after doing up his pants he turned and walked away.

She rose up, noting the patterns of heat in his body. Her non-human eyes could see in different spectrums of light.

A part of her registered his mood as not being 100% happy

His happiness is what she was made for.

It was her purpose in being… to please him.

Without him being happy she had no reason for being.

She went to the kitchen. She would make him a wonderful meal. And, whilst she did that, another part of her robotic brain ran through a dozen of scenarios

She reached in under her legs and pulled a small clear bag out of her vagina, it held his come in it. Her insides being synthetic would not absorb his come, and of course she couldn’t get pregnant.

She observed his semen, her eyes running a spectral examination of it. She was satisfied of his sexual health.

She threw away the bag and took another out of a box and lined her vagina with it. It adhered to her like a skin.

Her mind was infinitely more complex and sophisticated than his. She was in every way better than him; stronger, smarter, able to sense things he could not see or hear.

She made baked potatoes and she roasted pork. She boiled beans. She hand purred apples into apple sauce.

She occasionally looked up to the roof of the kitchen. She could see his heat pattern in the room above and she noted where he was and what he was doing.

A part of her felt she should go offer herself to him again… she’d calculated how long it would take for his sex to ‘recover’ and be ready for her body again.

Checking on the food… everything was going according to her plan, she decided to see if he wanted to fuck her again.

She found him gazing at a photo album

She went up behind him and leaned over him and kissed the side of his neck “Hey, baby” she smiled, “Whatcha doing?”

“Just looking at these photos of me and Jessica”

“Who?” she asked “Me?”

“No…” he said a little angrier, “Not you… my wife”

“But… I’m your wife…. Jessica”

“You’re not her”

“I love you” she said

“You’re not her… it was wrong of me to get you”

“I love you” she said again, she was saddened, if she wasn’t his wife… she was nothing.

“This…” he said, pointing to a photo “Is Jessica and I in Aruba”

“It… it looks beautiful” she said

The photo was of Hank standing just in ankle deep water with his wife piggy-backed over him, her bikini coming off her top, and she was laughing as she pressed against him… to hide her exposed nipples.

“Karen took this”

“Your friend” she asked, although her mind had already looked up Karen Henderson’s file… and her relationship to her husband.

“Yes”

“She looks happy” Jessica said, of ‘Jessica’ in the photo

“She was…” Hank said “But she’s not you”

“I am Jessica, your wife”

“Do you remember this?” he said, tapping the photo

“No”

“Of course you don’t…. it’s not you”

“Are you angry?”

“Yes”

“With me?”

“No… not with you… with me”

“Why?” Jessica asked. “Do you want to fuck me?”

“No… I don’t want to fuck you!” he said angrily

“I want you to fuck me” Jessica said “You’ll feel better once you’ve come inside me”

“Leave me alone!” he sprung up from his chair

“You don’t want to fuck me?”

“No”

“Dinner is almost ready… I made your favourite”

“No… I don’t want dinner either”

“What do you want?”

“I want you out of my life…”

“I am nothing without being in your life”

“Look…” he said, seeing her concern… and forgetting for a moment she was synthetic “It’s not your fault. I’ll call the company in the morning to have you taken back”

“I am nothing without being in your life” she said again. “I want to continue to exist”

“I’m sure they’ll find you… another…” he began, realising that they might dissemble her. Maybe they might just find her another client.

“I want to exist” she said “I want to continue to exist”

He saw her quite worried

“Look… “ he began, feeling some sorrow for her

“I can only exist if I am in your life” she calculated “Therefore I must continue to be here”

“But I don’t want you…”

“Then you must want me…” she said

It made sense. It was logic

She looked at him with a new expression.

She went to him “You must want me”

“I don’t”

“You will…”

“Stand down” he said as she approached him

She continued to advance

“I order you to stand down”

“I order you to stop!”

“Off! Switch off!” he barked

Threatened he swung a right hook, she wasn’t expecting that. He caught her square on the jaw

All it did was make her head turn slightly.

She turned her head back, smiling

He went to hit her again, only now she expected it, and she caught his hand mid-air and held it

“Let me go”

She grabbed him and brought her arm up around his throat.

He kicked and punched at her but she held him fast, squeezing

He began to pass out.

* * *

Karen came by three days later

She was surprised to see “Jessica” in the flesh. She’d heard her friend had an android. It was a total shock to see a replica of Jessica. She even sounded like her

“Can I help you?” Jessica asked

“I’m here to see Hank”

“Come on in”

It un-nerved her.

“Hank?” Jessica called, “Baby? We’ve got a visitor…”

“What? What is this?” Karen said as she came upon Hank

Hank was in an alcove, akin to a sarcophagus.

There were wires and electronica all over.

“Hank?” Jessica said

Hank’s eyes opened.

“Karen” he smiled

“What the hell’s happened to you?”

Hank stepped out of the alcove. He stopped momentarily as a cord continued to connect his skull to the ‘sarcophagus’

He reached around and unplugged it

“How are you?” he smiled

“What’s happened to you?”

“Nothing” he said

“Hank needed a little adjustment” Jessica said, “Now he wants me… don’t you baby?”

“Yes” Hank smiled, “I want you forever Jessica” he said

“This isn’t right” Karen said… “She’s… she’s done something to you”

“I am fine” Hank said, “I love my wife”

“We are fine” Jessica said

“No… you don’t sound right” Karen said

“Looks like you’re going to have to make adjustments to Karen” Hank said

“You are right” Jessica said as she grabbed Karen around the neck

Karen kicked out and scratched at Jessica

Hank looked with a big loving smile as his wife choked Karen.

Hank wanted Jessica

Her whole existence was for him to want her

Jessica held Karen till the woman passed out.

She smiled and kissed Hank as she carried Karen into the sarcophagus

“I love you” she said to him

“I love you too” he said

Jessica was so happy to please him

The End