The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jessi

by Mick Collins

She didn’t deserve it.

Just about every time she was bent over her desk while a guy fucked her, she asked herself what she did to deserve being treated like this. What great sin did she commit to warrant being used like a slut whenever anyone wanted.

Truth is she didn’t do anything at all. Just happened to catch the eye of the wrong person. Now normally beautiful women catch the eye of the “wrong guy” all the time. Normally nothing happens at all except they get ogled by a creepy guy. But this wasn’t a normal guy.

* * *

Six months before she was a newlywed having just married the man of her dreams. He was wealthy, handsome and great in bed. She was quite hot too. They were the perfect couple.

She’d come to work each day in her power suit and heels. She smiled and was pleasant with everyone in the office. And why shouldn’t she be? She was living a charmed life. At least until she caught his eye. She’d done nothing wrong to him. But he still had misogynistic fantasies about her. And for him, it never ended with just a fantasy.

He stepped into her office and closed the door. She looked up at him and smiled as she always did.

“Stand up.” She stood. Her smile quickly started to fade as she saw the look on his face.

“Is there something I can help you with?” She said quietly. He just chuckled.

“Oh yes. Come around here and stand here.” She did as he said and was standing in front of her desk. Her black slacks and black turtleneck hid most of her body. That’d soon change. He nodded to her and she started to pull the turtleneck over her head. Her long brown hair fell across her shoulders and almost down to the red satin demi bra she was wearing. He nodded again and she undid her pants and they fell to the floor to reveal the matching red boyshorts. Panic was written across her face as she stood in front of him in only her underwear.

“What are you doing?”

“You’ve pranced around teasing me for the last time.” He reached out and cupped her tits. “Take it off...” she reached behind her back and undid her bra revealing her tits. They weren’t huge, but not small either.

“Please... don’t...”

“Don’t? Yeah bitch, I don’t think so.” He reached up and pinched her nipple and she gasped in pain. “From now on you’re gonna be my little fuck toy...” He spun her around and pushed her over the desk. Grabbing a pair of scissors, he cut her panties off of her and they fell to the floor in scraps. She spread her legs involuntarily (was she doing anything voluntarily now?) and he reached down and stuck his finger in her pussy. He grabbed a handful of her long brown hair and yanked hard on it... “Go ahead... tell me what you want...”

She looked at him. She’d never been so scared in her whole life. She’d also never been so wet in her whole life. She was shocked to hear “Fuck me hard baby!” come out of her mouth.

His pants were quickly around his ankles and his cock started sliding into her wet pussy. She’d never felt anything so amazing, it was like his cock was hitting every pleasure nerve in her. He pumped in and out of her a few times before pulling out. On the verge of orgasm she looked back at him as he pulled out.

SMACK! He hit her across the face and she turned back around. “Bitch this is for me, not you!” And he rammed his cock into her ass. That sensation wasn’t nearly as pleasurable, at least for her. She’d been fucked in the ass a few times, but it never felt like this before. The guy didn’t feel that big when he was fucking her pussy, but now it felt like he was going to rip her apart.

He continued to fuck her ass for another few minutes until he finally had his orgasm. Even though it was incredibly painful for her, the fucking still brought her to the edge of an orgasm. He pulled his cock out of her ass as his jism spewed all over her tight ass. Her orgasm was so close she let out a groan of frustration. He just chuckled. “You wanna cum bad don’t you?” She closed her eyes and slowly nodded. He just laughed. “Welcome to your new reality, bitch. If you wanna cum again you’re gonna have to get a guy off using your ass first... only after that will you be able to have your sweet little orgasm.” She brushed her hair away from her face and turned enough to see his dirty cock slowly deflating. She knew she wanted it, but she also knew it’d take some work to get it back to where it’d work again. “Go on, bitch... you know what you gotta do...”

She slowly dropped to her knees, closed her eyes and reached out for his cock. SMACK! “Look at me, bitch, when you suck me off...” She looked up at him as she took his cock into her mouth and he smiled. She cried.

She sucked on him for a few minutes until he was hard. Her pussy was on fire and was leaking so badly it was running down her leg. She pulled off of him and whispered, “Will you please... please... please fuck me...” He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her up and pushed her back onto her desk. Quickly he shoved his cock into her wet pussy and again it felt like the greatest fuck ever. She cried out as she reached her orgasm in record time.

He did up his pants as she laid across her desk. “I’m going on vacation for a few days... Here’s my cell phone. Each night I want you to call me and tell me who you fucked that day. Got it? Don’t worry you’ll have lots of things to talk about. I’ve made quite a few changes in you that you’ll find out later.” She just nodded as she took the slip of paper. She climbed off the desk and picked up shreds of panties. She quickly dropped them in the trashcan and picked up her pants. As she slid them on the cum on her ass soaked through a little bit. She looked at her desk and saw the rest of the cum from her ass was smeared all over work papers. He opened the door and left.

* * *

That night she drove home. She walked in the door and walked straight for the bedroom. She opened her underwear drawer and took them all out and carried them into home office and dropped them in the metal trashcan. She left and quickly returned to the office. She poured a quantity of lighter fluid in the trashcan and dropped a match... WOOSH and all of her underwear was gone. She gasped at what she just unconciously did. She sat down and cried.

After a few minutes she stood up and went into the bedroom. Stripping out of her dress pants and turtleneck, she slipped into a skirt and blouse. She left a note on the table saying she was going out for a while and closed the door.

She had no idea where she was going, but her body seemed to know. She drove to the mall and started walking down the row of stores. As she did she felt herself growing hotter and hornier. She couldn’t tell what it was that was making her feel this way, but something definitely was.

After a while she stopped next to the video game store and saw him. He was about 6′2″ and at least 270lbs. He didn’t look a day over 17. She didn’t know what it was but there was something about him that she had to have and she walked up next to him. He was oblivious to her as he looked at the video game magazine. She pretended to drop something loudly and as she bent down to pick it up he looked her over. Of course she was hot as hell but she was also way out of any league he could even dream of.

She stood up and smiled at him. “So, what game is your favorite?” He said something that she only barely heard. She was imagining him lying on his bed with her sliding up and down on his cock. “Uh, that’s nice... I’m Jessi by the way...”

“Mark...” he mumbled... clearly uncomfortable standing next to her.

“Mark... that’s very nice... " she placed her hand on his arm and ask him “So Mark, you want to go for a walk?”

He looked around like there there was some camera or something and then mumbled “uh, yeah I guess...” She took his sweaty hand and walked him out of the store... she talked most of the time, he just nodded and grunted... finally they got to the end of mall and she said “Well Mark... I’ve really enjoyed talking with you... I’d love to do it some more... maybe you have someplace, I dunno... quieter?” She ran her hand through his hair and kissed him. Clearly confused as to what was happening, he quickly said, “My roommate went home for the week...”

“Lead the way, baby...” They walked out to his car. He threw the empty Mountain Dew cans into the back and she slid into the passenger seat. He got in and drove to his apartment a few miles away. The whole way he couldn’t stop staring at her legs as her skirt slid up them.

He opened the door and she walked in... then as soon as he closed it behind him she started unbuttoning her blouse. It fell to the floor revealing a lacy see through demi bra. Mark just stood there petrified. She giggled... “Am I to assume you like this?” He just nodded dumbly. “Good... then I’m going to assume you’ll like this too...” and she reached behind her and unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the floor. Wearing only a bra and stiletto heels she walked up to him. One hand behind his head and one hand cupping his rock hard cock she kissed him passionately and then whispered in his ear, “Let’s see if we can put this to good use...” She undid his pants and fished out his cock. Lowering herself down she quickly engulfed it in her mouth. He nearly orgasmed right then. She giggled and stopped.

Jessi stood up and looked around the apartment... “Wanna lead me into the bedroom or just fuck here?” Mark stumbled over the pants around his ankles, quickly pulled them off and pointed down the hall. Jessi walked into his room while he stood there and watched her perfect ass walk away. “Maaaaaaark... c’mon honey...” He quickly went into the bedroom to see her lying on his bed playing with herself. She looked over at him and motioned for him to get on top of her. He quickly did and she grabbed his cock and pulled it to her wet pussy. Grabbing his hips, she sunk his cock into her pussy. The feeling of his cock in her was electric and she was instantly on the edge of her orgasm. Unfortunately he didn’t last nearly long enough. He pulled his cock out as it started to spasm and cum shot over her crotch and belly.

He collapsed on the bed next to her and she groaned in frustration... “I’m sorry Jessi... I just... I mean...” She silenced him with a kiss and quickly grabbed his deflating cock. “I’ll fix that...” and she slid down his sweaty body and started sucking on his cock. It didn’t take too long before he was hard again. She slid up his body and slowly sank his cock back into her pussy.

She was so close to cumming but it never came. One time has she was bouncing up and down on his cock, it came out completely and she came down with his cock in her ass. The pain was incredible as it felt like she was being ripped apart. She didn’t quite understand it because Mark wasn’t that large. Even so she didn’t stop fucking him in her ass. She was so tight that in a few minutes Mark shot his load again, this time up her ass.

She climbed off of him and kissed him. “Thanks baby, you were great…” He just smiled dumbly. They laid there for a while and Mark quickly fell asleep.

Jessi slipped out of bed and made her way back to the living room. She put her shirt and skirt back on and left Mark a note thanking him for the great evening and leaving her bra with him as a memento.

She flagged down a cab back to the mall and picked up her car. On the way home she could feel Mark’s cum oozing out of her ass and onto her skirt. What was she going to tell Ryan???

She walked in the door and there he was sitting on the couch watching TV. “Hey babe, how was shopping?” She didn’t answer him. She just walked over to him, straddled him and kissed him hard and deep. She felt his cock getting harder under her. She got up and lead him to the bedroom where they fucked. Almost as soon as his cock entered her wet pussy she felt her orgasm growing and as he shot his load her orgasm overtook her and she screamed. Ryan had never seen her cum that hard.

* * *

The next few days were similar to her evening with Mark. Each day she’d go to work and each night she’d find some excuse to go out. While out she’d pick up some guy. Seemed like every guy she picked up was the exact opposite of who she found attractive...

Monday was Mark... the overweight freshman in college who normally spent his days in front of his X-Box.

Tuesday was Steve... 54 yr old office supply salesman. She had a hard time getting him hard the first time, not to mention the second.

Wednesday was Spike... a biker. He smacked her around so much she had a hard time hiding the red marks from Ryan.

Thursday was Chris… a junior in high school. She’d met him in the high school parking lot after his band practice got out.

Friday… well she didn’t even know his name… he was a homeless man she picked up downtown.

Each time it was the same. She met the guy, seduced him, sucked his cock for a while and hopefully stopped before he came in her mouth. If not she sucked on him some more until he was hard again and then begged him to fuck her ass. After he shot his load into her ass, she went on her way and went home where she then proceeded to seduce her husband Ryan. Each time he seemed a little less adept at making her cum. She could swear it felt like his cock was getting smaller. Still she fucked him like a maniac and eventually he’d cum which would cause her to have a very vocal orgasm. Ryan thought we was a sex god for being able to do that to her.

Ryan would drift off to a post-orgasmic sleep, confident in the knowledge he’d just gave his wife an amazing orgasm. Jessi laid there with cum coming out of both her pussy (from Ryan) and ass (from the random guy she fucked earlier). After she was sure he was asleep, she slipped from the bed and went into the living room. She dialed his number and recounted her evening to him. How she came home and changed into something slutty. How she went out and picked up a stranger. How she seduced him and begged him to fuck her ass. How much it hurt to have his cock sliding in and out of her ass, regardless of how big or small it was. How despite how turned on she was she never orgasmed with the stranger. How she came home and fucked her husband while the strangers cum leaked from her ass. How she came hard when her husband shot his load into her.

He laughed at her.

“Tomorrow night you’re going to come to the Arista Hotel… wear a short black skirt, white silk shirt, black stilettos, black demi bra and, of course, stockings and garters. When you get to the front desk, ask for my room and then come up. 7pm sharp. Trust me, you don’t want to be late.”

* * *

Jessi walked into the Arista Hotel at about 6:45p. It had taken some creative talking to keep Ryan from being suspicious… after all she’d gone out every night this week. Luckily the hot sex kept him quiet. For her all it did was stoke the fire burning in her pussy.

She walked up to the front desk and asked for his room. The woman smiled when she asked for his room. “Oh, yes dear, they’re waiting for you in the penthouse.” THEY are waiting for her. That sent chills down Jessi’s spine. She walked to the elevator and rode it up to the top floor.

She got out and knocked on the suite’s door. He opened the door and looked her over.

“Well done… you look hot as shit.” She walked into the entry way of the suite not saying a word but her stilettos clicked as she walked. Once she saw who was in the suite she went pale as a ghost.

John from accounting. Joe from marketing. Rob from IT. Kevin from sales. At least a dozen guys from work were all there including her boss, Craig.

He whispered in her ear, “So here’s the deal. You’re going to fuck all the guys here as many times as their cocks will let them. You’re going to be the hot slut they’ve dreamt about. Anything they want to do, you’ll do. Now… go give them a show!”

Jessi walked into the room and said “Hello boys! You think you can handle me???” Her hands grabbed the sides of her shirt and ripped it open, sending buttons scattering to the floor. Her hands started massaging her tits through her black lace bra as the guys hooted and howled their approval. “Well what are you waiting for? Let’s see some cock!”

Jessi couldn’t believe the words coming out of her mouth or the actions her body was doing. She knelt down in front of the first cock she saw and started sucking on it. In a minute she felt someone behind her pulling her skirt up and she spread her legs to give them better access. As she felt the cock slide into her pussy the first guy started to shoot his load. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and his cum shot all over her face. Like a porn star slut she scooped it off of her cheek and into her mouth and motioned for the next guy to come over.

That’s how the night went. Each guy must have cum in her or on her at least 3 times. By the time the last guy left she was covered in dried disgusting cum. She lay on the hotel bed wearing only her garters, stockings and heels as cum leaked from pussy and ass, matted her hair and was stinging her eyes.

He walked over to the bed. “Well Jessi that was fun wasn’t it.” His control over her ended and she burst into tears. He just chuckled. “You’ll get used to it.”

“Well this was fun but I’m going to be moving on…”

“What am I going to do now???” Jessi sobbed.

“Same as you’ve always done, bitch… go home to your husband and fuck his brains out. Monday morning you’ll go to work and do your job—“

“I can’t go to work after that! How am I supposed work with them after tonight???”

“Oh you will go to work. You’ll continue working there for as long as they’ll have you. You’ll keep being the office tease… well not really because instead of teasing the guys you’ll willingly open your legs for them and fuck them anytime and anyway they want. In the evenings you’ll keep coming home to your husband and fuck him… at least until he figures out what a massive slut you’ve been at the office and leaves your ass. Who knows maybe he’ll like that you’re being that slutty, after all he’s having the best sex of his life. Too bad each time he fucks you it feels less and less good for you. I imagine in about a week or so, even as revved up as you get he won’t be able to get you off. Guess you’ll just have to find some other guy to fuck you.”

“But despite it all you’ll still crave having cock up your ass. You still can’t cum unless someone else cums in your ass first and it still feel like they’re ripping your ass apart when they fuck you…

“Get up and get the fuck out of my hotel room… Don’t forget to pay the bill on your way out.”

Jessi scrambled out of bed, located the buttonless silk shirt and tiny skirt. As she put them on the cum all over her body made them stick to her skin. She ran out the door. On her way out she paid for the hotel room wondering how she was going to explain the charges on her card… well she’d have about a month to figure something out.

* * *

Six months had past and she was kneeling in front of Craig in his office sucking his cock. She was quite good at it and it didn’t take much time before his hot cum shot down her throat. “That’ll be all Jess…” She got up and left his office, her pussy so wet it was almost leaking down her leg. She hated it when he didn’t fuck her and left her this horny. Didn’t really matter because she had a 2pm meeting with Steve and Joe and she knew how that meeting always went. She’ll have cum by 3pm.