The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blossom Valley: Jenny’s Loving Man

By thestepfordgirl

CHAPTER FIVE: Jenny Loves Her Kimi

Robin was the first awake this morning, it had been over a week since she’d been knocked up and she felt like a goddess. Her fat, new teardrop titties jiggled on her chest inside her tight top as she bounced down the stairs, a slathering of cum smeared into her bust to bask in Jacob’s glorious scent. She let her increasingly wide hips pop as her plump ass shimmied in a delayed tandem. The plucky newlywed had planned a wonderful breakfast for her and her man, she would start everything cooking just in time for him to come down the stairs and see her with her back turned. And then he could sidle up behind her, grab her by whatever sensuous curve caught his eye first, and fuck her stupid against the counter while the bacon cooked. Her body shivered with anticipation at her devious little schedule. A small amount of fat was already creeping onto that body; her cheeks, her arms, her legs, and most importantly, it was already plumping out her little belly. The boobies were fun but this thick padding was the first real sign that she was pregnant, just starting to be filled with the heavenly bounty of Jacob’s rich seed, Robin was absolutely glowing.

* * *

Michelle was the first awake this morning, it had been over a week since she’d been knocked up and she felt like a goddess. Her tits were bigger than her head now and were clawing their way inch by soft, pliant inch up to Jenny’s immaculate size. Michelle eyed the well-fucked, slumbering minx next to her in bed, cum stuck to her cheek, she turned to observe the rest of the fleshy mass on the bed and met eyes with Clem’s half-hard cock peeking out from under the blanket. She bent her body to begin fellating it in such a way that she rubbed her ripe new ass against Jenny’s beautiful baby bump. The soft but taut, round belly felt nice against Michelle’s plush curves. She reveled in the new body she had acquired, in part by the copious food she had been eating, in part by the copious cum she had been guzzling, and in part by the copious babies Clem had put inside of her. The beginnings of pregnant fat were just starting to cling to her limbs and especially giving her a nice muffin top to her belly when she actually bothered to put clothes on. But when she did stuff herself into them and could see her accomplishments bulging out of the weak clothes, Michelle was absolutely glowing.

* * *

Kimi was barely awake this morning, it had been a week since she’d gotten dick that was worth it and she felt like shit. Her swollen, red tits were sore from her hungry groping. She crawled out of the twin bed she was using at the senator’s home and saw the snow was finally starting to melt outside. She dragged herself into the bathroom in her pajamas, almost tripping over an enormous, overused dildo on the floor. The counter was covered in half empty lube bottles, buttplugs, beads, erotic toys, sexual joys, an assortment of aphrodisiacs and a mighty pile of vibrators with dead batteries. A veritable monument of pussy-juice stained defeat. The gaunt girl looked at herself in the mirror, baggy eyes growing by the day and cracked makeup from a night out still clung to her face.

Kimi was whatever the exact opposite of glowing was. Fuckin, whatever. She didn’t know. Metaphors were for the living and enthused. She had spent the entire time since she got back to the city hornier than she had ever been in her entire life and at first it was really cool; orgasming from the easiest fingering, rubbing her clit set her off like fireworks in mere minutes, getting railed by dudes she found at local bars until she couldn’t see straight, it was a parade of mind blowing sex. But then after a few days, something felt off. It felt like every guy she got a hold of had a pencil dick. Even guys she had hooked up with before felt tiny. Like her pussy had gotten bigger or something. Kimi might have actually gone to a doctor if she didn’t think she’d be laughed out of their office. On the sixth day, her mega dildo arrived, one of those gag toys you got as a joke, that lasted all of a day, but then it just disgusted her. The only thing that was guaranteed to kill Kimi’s crazy libido was putting something synthetic between her legs.

She was at least appreciative of Senator Luke’s patience. He didn’t have to put her up during this snowstorm but he gave her a place to stay and his super pregnant wife made, like, the best food. All the women Kimi dealt with at the senator’s house were really nice. His pregnant secretary, his pregnant maid, his other pregnant maid, his pregnant head of staff… weird religious people, won’t pay their employees birth control as part of their health care. Kimi left her bathroom to find one of the senator’s maids cleaning her room.

“Oh, pardon me dear, Pastor Luke said you were headin out today and so I came to clean, didn’t realize you would still be here.” The jolly, blonde woman said as she cleaned the disheveled… well, disheveled described most of the room. The woman wasn’t in the most traditional maid outfit, frilly little black dress and apron, yes, but certainly not little, they were wrapped around a not-insignificant baby bulge. Plump, tan breasts almost escaping from the tight bust of the overstretched uniform. And thick legs with a protruding booty rounded out her lower half. Kimi was almost too mesmerized by the woman’s zaftig body to notice her going into the bathroom.

“Wait no! Don’t go in there! It’s, I, um…” Kimi blushed deeply as the woman walked past her.

“Oh, you didn’t want me to see a bunch of dildos,” the woman chuckled a chirpy little laugh. “Sweetie, there’s nothing to be ashamed of. You probly don’t even use em anymore, do ya?” That seemed a bit too on the money to Kimi. She gave the gravid woman a quizzical look. “Dearie, it’s perfectly natural, I see lots of city girls get confused by it, there’s a reason all these plastic massagers and rubber penises don’t do ya none. The Lord meant for us to enjoy each other. You need to just find you the right boy, he’ll do ya good.”

Kimi struggled to find an answer for the weird woman when her cellphone rang. The maid left to give her privacy, thankfully.

“Michelle? Is everything okay?” Kimi hadn’t heard from Michelle since she’d arrived, she wasn’t sure what to think.

“KIMI!” Shouted the other end of the line. It sounded like Michelle, but she had never been that excited. Kimi returned the phone to her ear after the ringing passed. “Oh my goodness, you would not believe it, I have been having the best time.”

Kimi looked at herself in the mirror, exhausted and horny. She flopped onto the bed. “Oh? What’s been going on in corn country?”

Michelle giggled(giggled?) on the other end. “Oh goodness, Kimi, I met THE best guy.” “Oh yeah?” Kimi couldn’t control her hand creeping down to into her panties. “YES. He is the best, he’s strong and sweet, you would love him. He actually took my virginity!” One of these farmhands had taken to plowing 3-piece-suit-to-an-interview Michelle? Kimi’s hand dug into a now quite wet pussy. “It’s been so wonderful. We’ve actually been doing it everyday and I’ve learned so much cool stuff. His dick is huge.” Kimi whimpered a little, like she had caught the right groove. Michelle was starting to sound like her back in college, bragging about guys.

“Oh yeah? Like, how big?” Kimi was full on masturbating now.

“Good Lord, I don’t even know, but like, it was really weird, like, my dildo stopped feeling good one day, but then after we got together… everything has felt amazing. Him, me, every tug and touch is electric. Ugh, my god, Kimi, you seriously need to come back here.”

Kimi could not have packed any faster. She said her pleasantries to the family, thanked the senator for keeping her and eviscerated the speed limit for the next 3 hours.

* * *

Kimi arrived at the diner, wind blistering outside. She thawed quickly when she pushed through the diner door back into the home addition that Clem guy had. Kimi pondered him for a moment, maybe he had a big dick. Though, she wasn’t quite sure she’d be able to peel him away from the hot little wifey he had railed pregnant. It was gross how many girls younger than her that were knocked up out here.

Having seen no one on her way in and getting no response from her repeated ‘hello’s’, Kimi just took to settling back into the bedroom she had used for a few nights. But just as she started unzipping her suitcase, she heard a squeal down the hall. She put down her bag on the bed and slowly walked to the door. Down the hall, she could hear creaking and a little giggling. “Michelle?” Almost in response, she heard more giggling and another squeal. Kimi quietly walked down the hall toward the noisy door. Her little white socks under her small frame didn’t make a single noise the whole way.

Before she could even reach for the knob, the door swung open. “KIMI!” Michelle exclaimed from the doorway. Kimi was met with a jiggling facefull of thick black titty. Something that she distinctly remembered not being Michelle. She looked up from the boobs to see Michelle’s face, it looked the same but… better. Like photoshopped. The main attraction was a big pair of lips, huge and juicy-looking. Michelle mashed Kimi into a hug, squeezed the small, pale, Japanese girl in between her mountainous breasts. Kimi noted a distinct nudity that suddenly made her very uncomfortable. College Michelle blushed at them mere THOUGHT of nudity. What the fuck was happening?

“Kimi, ohmygoodness, come in. Are you okay?” Kimi became more aware of herself. Her eyes were still sunken in. She looked like an addict suffering dick withdrawal.

“I know what that little lady needs in ’er.” Michelle released her short friend and Kimi became aware of the room. Jenny sat on the bed, also spectacularly nude, next to an older woman. Also nude. The difference being the square footage of nudity, the older woman had an enormous belly. Kimi could have probably fit her entire body into it if she scrunched up enough. “Come on in, darlin’. I’m Millie. Lemme help,” the older woman beckoned.

Kimi shuffled to the bed on autopilot, she became distinctly aware of the sense of aroused pussy. It wasn’t that she had been unaware before, but it was a smell she was quite familiar with and it was rapidly filling the room and her brain.

As Kimi made in onto the bed, Jenny grabbed ahold of her petite body and pulled her in for a deep kiss. The kissing continued as Michelle and the Millie removed her clothing, piece by piece, rubbing at her skin and grazing her clit with every passing hand. Jenny pulled from the kiss, “here, have this,” and stuffed her hand into Kimi’s gaping, panting mouth. Kimi’s eyes lit up, truly lit up, for the first time in a long time. This was a familiar taste, but better, like finding out that her favourite cupcake frosting had been stale all this time and this is what it tasted like fresh.

Kimi had gotten around a good bit at school and she had been known for being a swallower. Other girls complained but Kimi had grown to enjoy the taste. It always tasted like victory. But this, this was downright delicious, she felt her pussy, her poor, abused pussy that had had comically large dildos and pitiful dicks stuffed into it for the past two weeks revved to life. She could feel blood rushing to her labia and wetness gushing down her leg.

A finger tapped on Kimi’s shoulder, she turned to see Millie, her finger and gaze gesturing down, past her belly. Kimi didn’t need the gesture though, she could smell it now. She deftly moved her body, like a snake, contorting to get her mouth to the woman’s smooth crotch as quickly as possible. There was a bounty covering the pussy and oozing out of it. She went to town on the meal. Devouring the sexual nectar to the tune of pleased moans like she hadn’t eaten in weeks. Just eating this cum was giving her more sexual satisfaction than she had had in a month. She may have orgasmed twice already but she was too busy working her tongue to ride them out, they just shuddered along her trembling body.

Michelle was enjoying the sight but knew she had work to do. Clem entered the room and Michelle immediately went to work undressing him, beginning to service his hardening cock in preparation for the joining. Her saliva-slick cleavage wrapped around Clem’s tool and tugged at the many ridges and veins along its surface. Her God-given mouth puckered around the thickening head as she had done many times since her Christening a few weeks ago.

Jenny enjoyed the show with a hand tugging at each of her tender nipples. Her loving husband’s bassey voice started up and she could practically feel it resonating in tune with her clit. “Glad you was able to make it back to us Kimi darlin’. I hear you been having some man problems. Can’t find none to satisfy.” The short girl turned and her eyes bugged out, jaw almost dislocating with the speed it dropped. Michelle positioned herself to continue ministrations but to present the thick, glorious, 20″ inch cock to the woman. “Well, sweetie. Here in God’s country, the faithful are here to alleviate sinful fears.”

Kimi was panting and fixating on the mighty cock, attempting to unlink her eyes so she could bask in the entire length at once. “Oh Jesus,” was all she could get out. Clem approached her, cock reaching her long before its owner did. Kimi nuzzled up against the body of it, wrapping her arms around the girth of it. Like meeting a long lost friend. “Please put this inside me. I need it, more than anything.”

Clem obliged, he reeled back and put the tip of his cock at the small girl’s entrance. “Wait, is that even going to f—” if not for anything but divine intervention, the shrieking orgasm of just the head entering her would have destroyed her vocal chords and the ears of everyone in town. Panic began to set in for Kimi but just in time, Clem’s cum she had been licking off of her bedfellows was hitting her stomach and she began to change. The changes began where they were needed most, her hips rapidly widened, the lips of her pussy puffed out and Clem’s cock almost fell into the new room granted to it. He groaned with satisfaction that his seed was going to work inside her body. 7 inches had managed to stuff themself into Kimi’s still tight entrance. Something was holding her body back from fully receiving him. But Clem soldiered on, reeling back and pumping steadily as deep as he could safely go. Carrying the young woman through a never ending wave of orgasms. His cum soon began to fill the space his cock couldn’t and started to gush out around the seam of her entrance.

* * *

“Thank you,” panted out Kimi after she came to, “I needed dick so bad.” She lay in between Michelle and Jenny, the three of them looked on as Clem fucked his eldest wife senseless.

“Clem, why hasn’t Kimi started to change?” Asked Michelle as she groped at Kimi’s frighteningly small breasts. “Is she gonna be okay?”

Clem slowed to a steady pace inside his wife as he pumped another load into her. “She must be on some kinda birth control. It’s probly why she’s been in so much pain. Normally the change is s’posed to feel good, but them damn drugs ruin a girl’s body.

Kimi slowly returned to awareness but remained silent. Her birth control was making her sick? How? Why now? Why was his dick so big? “So, I’m gonna be all sore and tired and horny as long as I’m on my pill?” The gears in her head were slowly turning through the thoughts.

“Yeah,” Michelle groped at a little tit as she spoke. “When Clem started fucking me, I started growing, and the sex was just amazing. I’ve felt like a fertile goddess since he first came in me.” Kimi’s heart skipped a beat.

“Pr-pregnant!?” Kimi sat up, staring her friend in the eye. She was only met with a silly grin. “You let a guy you barely know get you pregnant?”

“Um, yeah, it feels incredible. I never thought I would want kids but the whole experience has just been so…” Michelle closed her eyes and purred.

Kimi untangled herself from the girl pile she was in, “sorry, I’m not about that. Thanks for the best dicking I’ve ever had, but I’m not having kids.” She began for the door.

Millie cooed from under her husband. “Ooooh, darlin’, that’s not how this works. You took Clem’s seed inside you. No self-respectin’ man will have sex with you now. You got Clem’s smell on you, deep inside you, they’ll know.” Kimi turned around, glaring at the older woman.

“It’s true,” piped up Jenny, “I heard the preacher talk about it. When a man of the Lord gives his gift to a woman, she becomes his. Every man can smell it, and he doesn’t know what it is, but he knows not to touch a woman that ain’t his.”

“So, just because he’s a stud with a huge cock—” “Godly cock” interjected Millie. “... Godly cock, sure- just because he’s a stud with a ‘Godly cock’, I can never have sex with another man. But I can’t enjoy sex with him until I stop taking birth control?”

“Yes,” came a chorus of voices from in front of her. Kimi rolled her eyes as she picked up her clothing. “Okay, well, I’ll be down the hall reading if anyone decides to hop off the crazy town bus. Michelle, we need to have a serious talk.”

“See ya in the morning babe,” said Clem as he returned to rutting in his wife. Kimi left the room, these people were disgusting.

* * *

It didn’t ache in need, like Kimi figured it would. It felt like that feeling of being in an empty waiting room. No pictures on the wall, no windows. Just a couple empty chairs. But like, that feeling localized to her pussy. She had been back for two days and had to listen to an endless parade of sex down the hall, having participated a few times(she had her BC, so why pass up good cock even if they were crazy?). But she needed to get out. The sex was feeling better each time and she had managed to get a full 10 inches of him inside of her. But she only had 3 more days of her pills left and she needed to wean herself off before she got addicted.

She stepped outside, the chill of the last few weeks had lost its edge and now it was just a bit nippy. But it was the best option. Every couch, booth, table, and shelf seemed designed to be athletically fucked on. Cold showers weren’t even possible. The shower could fit 4 people and only had 1 setting of steamy hot and Kimi could swear that just inhaling the steam in there had turned her on. She stared off into the distance above the treeline, looking for a good reason not to get laid by the most perfect dick she had ever felt.

“Kimi?” A familiar voice, Kimi turned to see Alexis. Her high school friend just stepping out of her old, beat up van. She wore a comfy jacket, but it hugged her tight, thin figure well. Alexis had been friends with Kimi and Michelle through college and they still caught up from time to time, but they hadn’t spoken in months.

“Alexis, what are you doing here?” Said Kimi as she embraced her old friend in a big hug.

“I’ve been roadtripping and saw Michelle post about you guys getting jobs out here awhile back. I didn’t expect to see you at the one diner I found to eat haha.”

“No, girl. This is the last place you want to eat at. I swear they’re putting something in the water. The guy here runs some sex cult and he… fucked Michelle…”

Alexis tightened her lips and gave her old friend a glare. “Chastity-Belt Michelle? Promise ring from middle school Michelle? Sure. Okay.”

“It’s true! She… she wasn’t on birth control, and she’s staying with the guy…” Kimi hadn’t really let it sink in until now. Alexis could tell she wasn’t kidding.

“Oh Jesus, what are you going to do?” Kimi ushered Alexis inside as they talked.

“I don’t know, I actually… well, also fucked him… But I’m on the pill! So these wackos haven’t gotten me yet!” Kimi gave her friend a fake smile.

Alexis lowered to a conspiratorial tone, “so, what are they doing? Is it some kind of brainwashing? Is it a radio frequency? Or fluoride? I hear weird stuff on AM radio when I’m driving at night.”

“I have no idea, I know the food at least is doing something. Like, they said it wouldn’t affect me correctly because of my birth control, but Michelle was like, different.”

“Different how?”

Kimi looked out the window and furrowed her brow, “like, way bigger boobs, and, and taller I think? She looked like a porn version of herself, glistening with sweat and perfectly waxed. I would have thought her ass was fake if it didn’t feel so real”

“You felt it?” Interjected Alexis with a coy expression. “Gotta be honest, Kimi. Getting pregnant and then looking BETTER? Doesn’t sound like a bad deal at all.”

“Uh, did you forget about the having a baby and being brainwashed part?” Kimi looked incredulous at her friend.

“Well you know I want kids, so what would be wrong about that? And how do you know Michelle is brainwashed, maybe she finally decided to, y’know, loosen up a little bit.” Alexis retorted.

“ALEXIS!” Kimi turned to see Michelle had come down to the diner. Her watermelon-sized tits were tenting out a massive shirt. Kimi could smell Clem on it. That was fucking disturbing, how well she could pick that scent out. She could smell wet pussy too. Though, to anyone else, they might have noticed the viscous, oozing cum down Michelle’s thick thigh as a more obvious sign that the girl hadn’t even bothered to put panties on.

“Michelle!? Oh my god!” Alexis got up from the booth, both excitement and utter shock in her voice. She embraced the now even larger Michelle. It seemed like Michelle purposefully hugged women by wrapping their heads in between her tits. And she wasn’t just hugging, she was going for the full caress. Running her hands down the small latina’s back. She finally pulled away and Kimi tried to shake the mesmerizing movements from her brain.

“Oh my goodness, Alexis, I had no idea you would be coming to town. You look fantastic!” Michelle beamed at her friend. The girl was radiating sexual giddiness out of every bubbly word. Kimi could feel her pussy juicing up. She needed to get out, she knew if Clem came in here, she wouldn’t even be able to muster a good reason not to get her brains fucked out.

“—totally, yes. Oh, girl. I met this guy here, you should totally meet him he’s the BEST.” Kimi seemed to have drifted out of the conversation until she heard Michelle say that. Almost like what she had told her over the phone.

“No!” She yelped, louder than she intended to. Michelle and Alexis snapped their focus to her, ready to hear what she had to say. “Uh, but um, Alexis needs to… see Jacob!” The excuse was formulating in her head, “yeah, bet you haven’t seen Jacob in forever, think he still might have a crush on you Alex?”

Michelle giggled. “Oh, dude, yes! Jacob would love to know you’re here! I need to run get some… laundry… upstairs but you guys should head next door, he’s probably home!” The bubbly amazon of a girl sauntered off toward the back door, the bottom bubble of her huge ass swaying back and forth, nude and available. Tantalizing and gorgeous even to the (relatively) straight Alexis. Kimi grabbed the hypnotized girl and bolted for the door.

* * *

Robin had just finished masturbating for maybe the twelfth time today. She was proud of Jacob and how hard he worked but sometimes she really wished he could just keep his dick inside her permanently. She didn’t need to be fucking him, she could just do some knitting and he could read a book. Let her pussy do all the work. She was really proud of her pussy. It seemed like it had become stronger, all of her pelvic muscles and the tight little muscles of her pussy itself had become expert at milking Jacob’s cock without even moving her body. As she licked her fingers clean, searching for any trace of cum from this morning she may have missed, a knock came at the door.

Not expecting visitors, Robin tentatively pulled the door open. In front of her were two very different girls. One she recognized, Kimi. Michelle’s friend. Something was odd about her. She could smell Clem’s scent on her but she wasn’t pregnant. She smelled… sterile. Birth control… Gross. The other girl though, a thin latina with pretty green eyes, she smelled fertile, and a little bit like papaya. But most importantly, she smelled unclaimed. Robin decided she should cook these girls dinner.

Alexis didn’t realize how hungry she was. This girl was very pleasant, and very attractive. Normally she only appreciated attractive women but this girl was actually getting to her a little bit. Her big, pale tits pushed out of a way too small tank top. And she could see a very distinct and(holy shit) visibly wet camel toe in her tiny little cotton shorts.

“Thank you so much, Robin. This tastes amazing. You need to teach me some of these recipes,” said Alexis between big mouthfuls of sausage and biscuits.

Robin bit her lip, she needed to be careful around this cutie. Kimi’s already probably poisoned her mind with nonsense. “Thank ya, hot stuff, stick around awhile and I might just give you the whole recipe book!” She giggled at her own implications.

Kimi was oblivious to their little cat-and-mouse flirting. This food was really good and eating seemed like the only thing she could do that took her mind off of Clem’s gigantic dick for more than 10 seconds. If she weren’t so horny, she probably would have been panicking. His dick just felt too good. As she reached for her glass of tea, the door opened and there was Jacob. But like, almost-choke-on-her-drink kind of Jacob.

He stood in the doorway, smiling a confident, broad smile. Broad was a good word for him. His shoulders filled the entry. His pecs were visible through a sweaty t-shirt. His jeans weren’t skinny’s or anything but they seemed a little small for him, strong thigh muscles stretched the denim along with… maybe something else. She couldn’t tear her eyes away from the ludicrous sight in front of her but she could tell out of the corner of her eye, Alexis was just as shocked.

“Wow, uh… hey Alex.” Oh yeah, that was definitely Jacob, thought Kimi. Put on a couple layers of rock hard muscle and he’s still a little dweeb.

“Uh, hey yourself.” Alexis didn’t remember Jacob’s voice sounding that rich and warm. There was a little rumble to it that sent tremors down her body.

“Hey there stud,” came Robin’s sing-songy voice from behind the two awestruck girls. “I was just makin’ dinner for our guests. Little Alexis here says she wants to stay the night with us, that alright with you?” Alexis and Kimi were oblivious to Robin’s small body language hinting to Jacob, keeping their marriage on the down low for now. Jacob was still learning how to deal with outsiders considering he was one less than a month ago.

Jacob couldn’t keep from holding eyes with Alexis. But he managed to speak, “absolutely, she can use the guest bedroom or the couch or… wherever.”

Kimi felt her body getting needy suddenly. But it wasn’t Jacob turning her on(gross). Just like a vibe in the air was getting really sexy but she couldn’t tell why. Alexis had never talked about actually liking little Jacob back in the day for his silly puppy crush on her. And the blonde bimbo was way hotter than that nerd ever would have been able to talk to. It was just a weird electricity in the air. She finally spoke, needing an excuse to get out.

“Yeah, Alex, that sounds great! I’m actually getting uh, super tired. So I’m gonna head to bed early. You two should… catch up and stuff.” And she bolted out the door, telling herself she didn’t look weird at all or anything.

And then Kimi came to, like she had blanked for the last half hour since leaving Jacob’s place. Lying on a bed, Clem’s life-encompassing cock staring her in the face. Tonight, she lay in Michelle’s lap, the girl’s huge tits cradling Kimi’s head. A big belly on either side of her. Getting rammed ceaselessly by a dick she had only ever dreamed possible. Cumming her brains out. But still tired, still horny. Still fighting to make this stop.

Alexis, on the other hand, lay on Jacob’s couch warming up by the fire. Jacob gently massaged her shoulders with his big, strong hands while he told her all about the weird place they found themselves in.

“... So having sex made you stronger?” Alexis inquired with a smirk.

“Well, not just sex. The food is really nutritious and I do a lot of manual labor. Building houses and stuff,” Jacob replied, this being the first person other than him to really ask about what wacky things were happening here.

Alexis looked over at Robin, sitting on the other end of the couch folding laundry. “And does every girl look like you around here?” Gazing at the pale blonde’s buxom body.

“Mostly just the pregnant ones,” Robin replied nonchalantly.

Alexis turned abruptly to face Jacob, eyes wide and accusatory. His cheeks turned a little red as he gave her a half-hearted grin. He pulled out an answer, “okay, well, but I had to, cause like, I had blue balls.”

“Blue balls made you get her pregnant.” Alexis stated with deadpan annoyance.

“Blue balls didn’t MAKE him get me pregnant,” retorted Robin. “I BEGGED him to get me pregnant. He was all cute and shy and his dick kept gettin’ all big and wouldn’t fuck nobody. Ain’t healthy for a big manly boy like Jacob to not have nobody to knock up.”

Alexis found her answer silly and more than a little irresponsible but it sounded weirdly hot, she could swear the fireplace was getting hotter because she could feel herself getting a little perspired. “Is that true, Jacob? Did your, ‘dick kept gettin’ all big’,” she said to him with jocular air quotes.

“I mean, ah, kinda. There was some… swelling,” he replied, not making good eye contact.

“Kinda? Kinda swollen. Babe, the Lord does not enjoy liars,” accused Robin.

Alexis kept looking back and forth between the bashful hulk of a boy, his lightly bearded face contorting in thought and the visibly horny little nymph on the other end of the couch who seemed to make more than passing blows at her breasts as she folded his shirts more aggressively. As she turned once more to Jacob, this time, he caught her. His lips met hers and he wrapped his big triceps around her back. Not truly disagreeing with the situation, Alexis returned the kiss, feeling his pecs and squeezing biceps.

“Show me she’s telling the truth?” Alexis whispered as they broke their kiss.

Kinda swollen proved to be quite the understatement. Alexis was enraptured by the cock Jacob unleashed from his pants. Her brain had shut off completely and she took her hands to it instinctively, kissing the cockhead, brain exploding with sexual fireworks at the taste of his precum.

Being only newly exposed to all the holy essence in her body, Alexis wasn’t totally overcome with lust, as the initial sexual shock waned against Jacob’s incredible stamina, she fell into a steady rhythm of slowly appreciating the cock, managing to hold a conversation with him while she stroked and kissed it. Granted, said conversation was about his cock and her shirt had been pulled off at some point, but it was a coherent string of sentences that the observing Robin found both fascinating and almost sinful. A woman couldn’t truly be worshipping if she could think straight. But it was still an erotic sight.

After several minutes of curious ministrations, Alexis found her lips around the bulbous tip of Jacob’s thick cock when the shaft began to swell. His cum started to steadily pump into the surprised and aroused girl’s throat. She couldn’t help but keep swallowing, the delicious taste on her tongue was like nothing she had ever had. As the flow died down after a few minutes of quiet sucking, Alexis lay back gasping for breath as Jacob’s cum took hold of her body.

Her exposure had been limited up to this point, so Robin knew the changes wouldn’t be quite that drastic but she would still enjoy watching the nubile thing grow. It started first in Alexis’ hair. It slowly began to stretch down her shoulders, becoming curly and yet still growing further down her back and the crest of her boobs. The boobs came next, plumping up with a nearly audible creak as her weak bra became strained as her tits swelled from a C cup up into full, beautiful E’s. The changes went further down her form. A small muffin top formed on the top of her pants which then began to stretch as her thighs grew slightly, filling out her jeans so that they hugged her improving body. Finally, Alexis felt as the skin all along her body became slightly thicker and softer and a whimper of ecstasy escaped her lips as they plumped up slightly.

“Wi-will it be… be like that every time?” Gasped an orgasmic Alexis.

“Are you kidding? That was just the start. You’ve barely even eaten anything,” said Robin as she pulled her clothes off. She leaned against Alexis’ heaving body, touching her lips against the exasperated girl’s ear. “Imagine how fucking good this’ll feel with his babies in you,”Robin said in a hushed tone, kissing the girl’s cheek repeatedly and finding her way down to her lips. She kissed Alexis deeply. Their tongues played against each other as Robin tasted the remnants of Jacob’s cum.

* * *

Kimi was the last one to wake up. She lay in the middle of Clem’s lavish bed, she rolled her small body the long distance to the edge and hopped down to the ground. When she landed, she felt a large jiggle behind her. She craned her neck and twisted her body to find that her ass had exploded in size, along with hips to match.

Her hips weren’t as much of a shock, every since she first ingested Clem’s cum, her hips had slowly been widening, making it easier and easier for him to fuck her brains out. Kimi continued to ponder her changes as she made her way back to her own bedroom to change. They had definitely grown over night though. Her hips were now definitely wider than her shoulders and she had formed quite the the thigh gap. Though, that was probably frowned upon around here. Jenny and Millie had plush thighs that hid their pussies, kept all that cum from leaking. Michelle too, even since Kimi had come back to the Valley, her best friend’s thighs had been growing thicker right before her eyes.

Her ass had really ballooned overnight. It wasn’t like there had been no growth elsewhere. Over the last few days, her boobs had gone up a whole cup size. And her hair was getting absolutely unmanageable. But her ass hadn’t really changed much. Kimi had always had a cute little ass, not much to squeeze, but really sexy when she took pictures for boys. Now it was bubbly, big and meaty. “I can’t wait for it to be too large for Clem’s big, sexy hands,” Kimi stopped and shook her head. Ew, fuck these weird intrusive thoughts. They’d been happening more and more as the days wore on. Weird comments that seemed to appear in her brain, “You love sucking this milk out, imagine how good it will feel when she’s sucking out yours,” “Michelle looks good with a real man’s cock inside her,” “Jenny has such a delicious cunt, you should get on your knees and let her know that.” It had almost sounded like some other being had her own voice talking to her in her head, like full-on auditory hallucinations. This place was like a sexploitation horror movie.

Kimi closed the door to the bathroom as she stepped in. She still wanted a bit of privacy while nude even if every person in this house was was intimately familiar with her every private bit.

“One more day, right? One last birth control pill and then you’re all out,” said the voice.

Kimi held the little package in her hand, “I can head back into town and get more. This isn’t a big deal.” She was replying to a hallucination, fucking great.

“But it is, you know what you’re missing out on.”

“Being a knocked up house-slave?” Kimi replied, angrily.

“Missing out on being a pregnant sex goddess. You’ve always been a hot little slut, if you get off this gross birth control, you could grow into the sexiest woman alive.”

Kimi didn’t have a response, she just looked in the mirror, observing her current pear shape, the wide, grabbable hips, the softening thighs, her puffy, hairless pussy looking hungry for cock. She imagined herself with full tits that matched her burgeoning lower half, long, luscious hair like Clem’s other girls. It was making her wet.

“Think about it, sweetie. These other girls satisfy that stud because they’ve been given those perfect bodies. You could become top bitch, how’s that for revenge?”

Kimi reached a few fingers down to her juicing pussy, letting a devious grin creep across her face.

“It’ll be perfect, you can dump the birth control, then head out for the day. By tomorrow night, it’ll have left your system and you can get the full effect of his cum. Call Clem and tell him you need his help so you can get him away from the others.”

Kimi was masturbating as the voice told her the details now, moaning at the images in her head.

“Get him alone, maybe take Alexis’ van, she has blankets in the back. Get Clem to fuck you. Breed you. Once you get him cumming inside you, you’ll grow huge, fat titties to trap his dick with. That fertile cunt will fit so many babies in it, that hunky yokel won’t be able to take his eyes or hands of your enormous belly. You might not be able to escape his cock, but you can use that Machiavellian snatch of yours to turn him into a dick slave for you.”

With that, Kimi came, hard. The first time masturbation had really gotten her off in weeks.

* * *

Alexis came again. It just kept getting easier, she had spent most of the day sucking cum out of Jacob’s big, sexy dick and was orgasming from the taste alone. Not to mention the… wonderful side-effects it was having on her body. In the past 36 hours, Alexis had grown from cute little 28C’s to full 34H’s. She expected the increase in bust, but her torso had grown thicker as well with all this sensitive flesh, and her aeroela were now like dessert plates capping her breasts with nipples the size of her thumbs. She wrapped her tan, dainty hands with their half-inch long fingernails around Jacob’s baseball bat-sized black dick once more. She kissed his cockhead with the new lips he had given her and gazed dreamily into his eyes in a cum-drunk stupor.

“I don’t know how any girl could resist this,” Alexis cooed in a voice that raised slightly in pitch and become more breathy since she last spoke.

“We’re not supposed to,” replied Robin who nuzzled up behind her, also naked on the couch. Robin snaked her arms around her new sister-wifey’s curves. Enjoying the extra 12″ of hips that the tasty latina had packed on. She kissed and playfully bit at the darker girl’s back and shoulders as she explored Alexis’ dripping pussy. “Ooh, I can feel how bad she wants it Jacob, you ready to put a couple babies in her?”

Jacob groaned as thick precum oozed from his cock into Alexis’ waiting mouth. “Not yet, I wanna make sure she’s… oh God yes, she’s totally fertilized.”

Alexis spoke between kisses and slurps of precum, “what do you mean ‘totally fertilized’ babe? I feel like you could pump a football team into me right now.”

Jacob’s thick cock throbbed at the suggestion and he leaned in, squeezing at a supple tit as he grew closer. “I plan on it, but it’s instinct or something, I can tell just looking at you and the way you smell, you’re getting close but we could make you even more fertile. And I don’t wanna waste time putting only a few babies in you,” he pushed Alexis back, making her and Robin fall on their backs on the couch. Alexis wrapped her legs around her man, pulling him in so that he lay on top of her, the tip of his cock sandwiched in her impressive cleavage. “When I could pump a whole MESS of babies into you.” And he came again, pumping buckets of cum all over Alexis’ chest and face, getting into her long hair and spilling onto Robin behind her.

* * *

It had now been a full 36 hours since Kimi had taken her birth control. Even without having seen Clem in that time, she could feel the mental changes, her mind had opened up and she felt like her body was prepared to drop into doggystyle position the second she could smell Clem’s scent.

She had used a phone booth down the street to call the diner. She had a giggly Jenny relay her message to have Clem meet her down by the waterfall. So there she sat, on some blankets she had taken from the house, having spent the last day and a half gorging herself on the richest food she could find in the Valley in preparation to grow as much as possible.

She could smell Clem first, her pussy responded immediately. She turned in the direction the smell came from. She could hear his boots cracking twigs on the ground. Kimi struck the most seductive pose she could, lying on the bank of the pool where the waterfall emptied.

They met eyes, Kimi made sure she had her most wanton look of lust that her eyes could muster. Clem though, looked totally relaxed and calm, it was infuriating.

“So what’s all this about darlin’?” Clem questioned. Ugh, he was such a dumb hunk. Kimi wished it wouldn’t have to end this way but there was no getting around how much she needed his dick.

“I just… wanted it to be intimate… getting pregnant, I mean,” Kimi replied in a breathy voice meant to sound like Clem’s girls when they’re in heat. She spread her legs and pulled the blankets from on top of her, revealing her totally nude body. “Will you please get me pregnant, Clem?” Asking the question sent chills down Kimi’s spine. It wasn’t even seduction, she honestly wanted to be pregnant so bad.

Clem smiled and stripped his clothing as he approached her. Kimi’s eyes widened as she let her eyes soak in the full form of the man that was about to give her children. His cock quickly rose to its full length as Clem fell to his knees in front of her heated body. He sank his thick shaft into her pussy and Kimi screamed but she heard no sound come out. She opened her eyes and realized she wasn’t hearing any sound. No groaning from Clem, no gushing of her soaked pussy as he reamed her. What the fuck was happening?

“Honestly, Kimi, did you forget how cold it gets out here? Getting knocked up in the woods in November seems like a terrible idea,” came a voice seemingly from nowhere.

“Why can I barely feel myself getting impregnated?” Kimi asked panicking.

“Oh, don’t worry about that. He’ll be doing this plenty more times sweetie. Over here by the way,” said the voice. Kimi turned to see a woman reclining on a velvet couch sitting in the pool of water. It must have been a trick of her eyes or something, but the woman looked to be at least 10 feet tall. Her skin was pale and glistening so much that it reflected in the waters. Despite her large proportions, the woman looked comparably smaller than most of the women in the Valley. She had a pregnant bulge that looked no bigger than most of those women at 3 months. Her breasts were larger than the average woman’s but not massively so like Millie or Jenny. Even her hair was in a short, platinum blonde bob crowning her long, striking face.

“I know what you’re thinking, child, and I agree. Why would a fertility goddess look so not-that-pregnant and so not like her followers?” The woman gently rubbed at her belly and turned her gaze towards Kimi’s junction with Clem. “Ooh, I love this part.”

Kimi turned back to see where Clem was vigorously fucking her. She could see her body squirming and clawing at Clem as she could almost see the first thick load of cum began to pump down the titanic length of his cock. Kimi felt none of it, only a gently radiating warmth coming from the woman in the pool.

“Congratulations on the marriage, he gives quite the proposal doesn’t he?” Kimi turned to look back at the woman as she spoke.

“You call that a proposal?” Kimi snarked back, angry that she wasn’t getting any real answers.

“Absolutely! In fact,” the large woman paused to look down at her belly. It surged forward slightly, her breasts jiggled and swelled up a cup size or so. Her hair extended so that the tips extended down to her collarbone. “I think my devoted servant just proposed octuplets,” the woman cooed.

“OCTUPLETS?” Kimi yelled.

“Oh don’t be so surprised, you’re the one who’s been scarfing down all that food and sucking at Millie’s tits like it was your job. You’re going to look incredible by the time our children grow to term inside of you.”

“Can you please actually explain what’s going on?” Kimi begged in exasperation.

“Spoilsport. Fine.” The woman lifted up one of her legs and began masturbating in front of a bewildered Kimi. The woman replied in explanation of Kimi’s unasked question, “it helps me think. Don’t judge.”

“My loyal servant sent you and your friends here a few months ago because I gifted him the ability to see who would be good candidates for the flock. I am the goddess Olivia, I once birthed the universe. As you can see, I’m not quite the girl I was in my young age.”

Kimi began to try to speak but the woman used her free hand to shush her.

“I can tell what you’re thinking darling, let me do the talking.”

“Eternity, the fucking stud, knocked me up with the universe, it was wild. As this was the first creation I had birthed, I didn’t really think too much of it through. Mosquitoes and landslides and shit. Well, there was none of that at first, I had made a cute little garden here on Earth and had planned on all the species I had put in there to fuck themselves silly for the rest of their lives but the universe wasn’t quite that stable. Things kinda fell apart and I wasn’t able to fix things because Eternity turned out to be a bit of a Pump-and-Dump, so I was a single mother of billions. Honestly, it fucking sucked.” As insane as the words reaching Kimi’s mind sounded, given the circumstances, there really wasn’t much option but to believe her.

“All’s not for naught, though, OOH!” Cried Olivia as she seemed to orgasm from her ministrations. “I discovered quite recently that if I could influence the world to become more akin to the one I had created, then I might be able to return to it and fix all of the problems.”

“And how would I do that? Good question, Kimi dear. GOOD question.” The Goddess paused, Kimi looked back at her body as Clem caressed it silently, across the ethereal wall that housed their conversation. “I always love this part, Kimi sweetie. Especially with how much you’ve been ‘prepping’ yourself.”

The changes that Kimi’s body had undergone previously became outpaced in moments. Her breasts ballooned out at a rapid pace, despite how the goddess had slowed time around them. They quickly settled at a size larger than her head, like plump cantaloupes sagging slightly on her chest but remaining perkier than physics should allow. Next, Kimi saw her already wide hips grow, doubling her hip measurements in seconds. “Isn’t this wonderful Kimi?” the Goddess Olivia interjected, “you’ll be the plumpest of his wives, which, to be fair, your height is certainly helping.” Kimi turned her gaze back to her body where she saw her belly plump out, giving her a gut that, if it weren’t so soft and rolling, would like she were 5 months along with twins.

“Oh, don’t think that scowl,” retorted Olivia to Kimi’s thoughts. “You look fucking sexy, and have no one to blame for yourself anyway. Did you really think you could eat all that food without getting a little flab? Besides, your body needed all that extra skin you just conjured for that taut belly you’re going to have in not too long.”

Kimi gazed down at the newly fattened thighs that wrapped around Clem’s waist. “Kimi, there’s no need to worry anymore.” The Goddess had suddenly appeared next to the new mother. A fat, pale breast thrust a turgid nipple into her mouth. “Drink a little, my child. Think of it as a baby shower present.”

Kimi suckled at the holy milk of Olivia’s breast, it was warm and thick as it made its way down her throat. “You’ve inspired me, my new disciple. I think 12 months is too short for a woman to spend with her babies, how does 36 months sound?” Kimi’s mind attempted to panic but the milk was just too relaxing for her brain to sound the alarm. “Yes, that sounds wonderful, I feel strong enough now to be able to make all of my disciples’ current and future pregnancies last a full 3 years. Oh, how beautiful all of you will look with your titanic bellies before you.” Olivia retracted her nipple from Kimi’s mouth and replaced it with a kiss.

“Good night, my child. When I return time to normal, you’ll pass out from the orgasm and I will be gone. Enjoy my blessings and spread them to those less fortunate.” Kimi stared into the Goddess’ eyes, a dozen emotions pouring from her sparkling eyes.

The Goddess Olivia leaned in to Kimi’s ear, gently nibbling on the lobe before she whispered, “that means get knocked up, my little slut. Breed my disciples with this bull of a man. Breed.”

Kimi passed out.