The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hey! If you like my stuff, keep up to date with me on my tumblr or over at my DeviantArt enjoy!“

Blossom Valley: Jenny’s Loving Man

By thestepfordgirl

Originally based off of Breed’s Hill by Billy Breed

CHAPTER ONE: Jenny the Small Town Server

Robert and Jenny Fannon were driving out of Crawford’s Corner as fast as their old Toyota would take them. Rob was 19, and Jenny was 18. They had decided to marry as soon as they could, the day that Jenny was of age. The morning of her birthday she had skipped school, gone to the courthouse with Rob and been married by the Justice of the peace. Neither was leaving much in the town where they grew up. Rob’s parents had had passed two years earlier, and Jenny had been in a foster home for the past four years. All the money the two had in the world lay in an envelope in the back of the van. They planned to stay with one of Rob’s cousins on the other side of the state, near Independence Falls.

Unfortunately the pair stopped at a gas station in a small town named Blossom Valley to fill up at just the wrong time. Blossom Valley looked like a ghost town, the only businesses on the dilapidated main street being an ancient garage, a tiny cafe, and a gas station. Into the last of these Rob guided the aged van. After filling the tank he wandered in to join his wife. As he walked in, Rob paused to admire at his wife. At 5′6″ she wasn’t exactly petite, but she had the lithe figure of a younger girl. Her long legs bent into a cute little ass. Her modest chest was capped by upturned nipples set in the middle of puffy pink areola. In high school her lithe figure had turned the heads of many young men and a few teachers too.

Rob had attracted the gaze of many young women himself. Just over 6′ tall he was a bit thin but handsome nonetheless. His smooth face and sandy blond hair completed a picture of American youth. He was just walking up to his wife when he heard a commotion outside.

A battered sedan had pulled up next to theirs. Four men got out. Laughing, the group entered the store. Inside they spread out. One scoped the back of the diner and another stayed near the door. The one watching the back only saw some knocked up old bitch, darning socks. The store owner, a late thirty-ish guy, was behind the counter. No threat. Two moved in on Jen and Rob.

One of the roughs grabbed Jen by an arm and roughly pulled her away from Rob. The other stepped up and pushed a snub nosed revolver in the terrified groom’s face even as he began to protest. “Fuck off loverboy,” the hoodlum said in his face. “We’re just gonna take your lady and have some fun, aren’t we boys.” The others nodded, and the one holding Jen ran a rough hand up her front to her pert breast, cupping it. The young wife whimpered, god, she wished Rob could save her.

Just then the man from the back room emerged with a shotgun, and leveled it on the one with the gun. He just stared as Rob backed away. The panicked gang member holding Jen let her go, and she scrambled away. “You boys had best git, this here gun has a hair trigger and I just may let ‘er go on accident,” said the man in a strong, commanding voice.

The hoods took the message and backed out of the diner, hurling insults. Outside one of them suggested that they grab the bags they had seen in the van and take, just to fuck with the straits in the diner. Rob started out, but the owner of the diner put a hand on his shoulder and said, “it’s just not worth it son.” Helplessly, Rob watched them haul the bags with all their worldly belongings out the window of the van. As they drove off one of the gangsters shot the nose of the van four times. A puddle of oil rapidly formed under the stricken vehicle. “Jen are you OK?” Rob asked as he went and embraced his shaken wife. She nodded and said, “thank god they didn’t get the money.”

“He looked at her, “yea it’s a good thing you got it out of the car honey.”

Terror came into her eyes, “but, you got it didn’t you?”

“No I thought you had it,” he said. Her pleading eyes said no, and Rob headed for the car before he started to swear.

The old van was obviously leaking both oil and antifreeze, but Rob ignored it and headed to the back. Sure enough the gang members had taken the bags, and all the couple’s money. Now all they had was the cloths on their backs, and one badly wounded van.

Rob ran back into the diner. “Hey mister call the cops, those guys made off with near two thousand dollars of our money.”

The diner owner whistled. “I called ‘em, but don’t expect too much. They were heading away from the valley, there’s probably twenty directions they could go. And only three cops in McAllister county to catch ‘em. Best count yourself lucky to be in one piece and head on your way.”

“But we can’t,” Rob declared anxiously. “Our van is toast and they took all our money!”

“You can use my phone to call your kin,” suggested the older man kindly. Seeing the young man’s expression he added “Even if you’re on the outs with them I’m sure they’d help you out.”

“We can’t,” said the young groom in a defeated voice. “We don’t have anyone.”

“Well I can at least help you push your car to Jethro’s garage. Maybe it isn’t as bad as it looks. And if it is Jethro has been known to help out people in a bad spot.” after they started pushing the van Clem (the owner of the diner) put a variety of questions to the young man. He was starting to suspect that this young man and his bride were the answer to some very particular prayers he had made. In short order Clem knew all about the couple.

* * *

“Fifteen hundred!” exclaimed Rob in dismay.

“Plus the parts. No tellin’ how much they’ll run you on a foreign job.”

Rob looked wildly around. “I don’t have any money. The same creeps who shot the van made off with my cash!”

Clem interrupted Rob as he started to blurt something at the garage owner, “Son, let’s head back and see if we can figure things out.”

When they got back to the diner. Rob found his wife talking to the pregnant wife of the owner. A few wrinkles placed her age around 35. Her protruding, veiny breasts and huge tummy stood out from her already curvy body. She introduced herself as Millie.

Jen looked at Rob hopefully. “Well it’s not as bad as it looks, right. I mean we’ll get there some way.” she said. Rob looked at her darkly.

“I don’t know how.” He said simply.

Clem took a long look at the girl. She was pretty easy on the eyes if too skinny. Oh what the hell he thought, that’ll change. “Maybe I can help you a bit.”

Rob looked hopeful. “If you’ve got a car we just need to get north of Calving.”

Clem waved him down. “No I ain’t got no car. But I do have a business and a wife who ain’t too much help right now.”

Rob looked confused, so Clem continued; “Millie, bless her soul, can’t do too much waitressing right at the moment, and I need to do some work on this building. We sure could use some help. We could pay you a bit, and provide room and board.”

Jen looked happy, maybe this would work. They might not make it to Rob’s cousin’s place as quick as they would have liked, but they’d make it.

After some haggling the deal was set. Jen and Rob would each receive $25 per day of work plus room and board. They could live in one of the rooms on the second story of the building, which Clem had been preparing to rent before his wife had gotten in a family way. They would work every day but Sunday when the diner wasn’t open. Clem knew of a great many men in the area who could use some extra help.

Clem gave the young couple water from an oversized water cooler he kept in the back. Seeing a question in Rob’s eyes, he explained. “The water out of the tap is OK, but I don’t like its aftertaste. This here is the best water in the world.” he said. After having a glass, the young couple had to agree. It was a hot day and by the time they were done negotiating, they had each downed several big glasses.

When they finished Clem remarked that Jen looked a little pale. “I just have a little headache.” She said.

“No doubt from the excitement. Let me get you something for it honey.” After a second Clem came out of the kitchen with a large pill in his hand. It had a large A on it. “Here you go honey, this should help you. They only last two hours though, so ask when you need another.”

Jen saw Millie giving Clem an odd look when she saw the pill, but she didn’t pay much heed to it.

* * *

Although the pair were devastated by the loss of their money and car, they had the conviction that as long as they were together nothing could stop them. Rob was disappointed that their first night of married life would be spent in a place where he felt uncomfortable “doing it.” The room that Millie had put them in was just down the hall from Clem and Millie’s. So, disappointed and a bit sore from a very hard day Rob climbed into bed with his young bride expecting to just snuggle until the morning.

Hardly had they gotten into bed, when it started. Millie was saying “oh God! Give it to me! Yes, yes there! Oh I’m so close...I’m cumming!” And then a thumping started. It took Rob a minute to realize that it was the sound of a bed bumping up and down. Rob hardened instantly when he realized what was going on down the hall. Although he and Jen had done it several times, Jen had never been as loud as Millie. Too turned on to care anymore he slid his hand around his wife’s slim body to gently cup a small breast. Her nipples were as hard as his prick.

That night she was almost as loud as Millie.

* * *

When they came down the next morning, Clem smirked at them. “It didn’t sound like we kept you two from sleeping.” He said. After they reddened he added, “The good Lord gave woman to man to ease the pains of the world so there’s no shame in the joy that marriage can bring.”

After that he started the two on their chores. Jen would serve as a waitress and Rob would sweep up, as well as help Clem ready the store next door.

During most of the day Clem managed to keep both Rob and Jen separated and busy. He took every chance to admire Jen’s firm young ass in the too-small waitress outfit he had given her. The shorts barely came below her ass and the shirt teased a bit of open midriff. Her prominent nipples, which hadn’t seemed to relax after the hot time she had with Rob last night, were plainly visible through both the shirt and her bra and her breasts felt tighter in what had been a little loose the day before. She had protested, but Millie had grinned, “gets the best tips,” and insisted that she wear the uniform.

Even more annoying to the young couple, Clem and Millie insisted on listening to the local radio preacher. The preacher had a weird hellfire and damnation style that neither Rob nor Jen could follow. As much as Rob could figure out before tuning the minister out completely, all the sermons dealt with the same few passages. Love all the Lord’s chosen, be fruitful and multiply, and spread the faith seemed to be the limit of this minister’s repertoire. Be fruitful and multiply seemed to be the man’s favorite phrase, at least half the sermons were about that one phrase. All the hymns were odd too. Jen didn’t recognize any of them, and her old non-denominational church had used a smattering of hymns from other denominations. They all seemed to involve the same topics of multiplying and unconditional universal love.

Clem took every opportunity to be near Jen, but he never touched her. That he saved for his wife. Every chance he got Jen saw him goose Millie, or grab a nipple. He didn’t seem to care if Jen saw him doing it. At one point he let her catch him rubbing his wife’s pussy. Millie was moaning, and begging him to “do her.” Her nips were so hard that she leaked all over the front of her dress. The younger woman turned red, but never told her husband.

Although she couldn’t put her finger on it, something about Clem made Jen horny. Every time that she was close to him for very long she began to find herself short of breath, and her nipples got even harder. At one point, after he had been showing her how to clean the grill, Jen realized that she was wet, something just exuded masculinity off of him.

“You all right honey?” Clem inquired.

“My head’s just bothering me.” Jen lied, embarrassed.

Clem nodded gravely, “probably just the excitement yesterday, hang on I’ll get you another aspirin.” And off he trotted to the medicine cabinet. Again Jen noticed that Millie gave Clem a questioning look before he gave Jen the pill.

When he returned with the bottle, he handed her two of the pills and another glass of water from the big jug. As she took them, Clem wrapped his arm around her trim waist and said in a comforting, fatherly tone, “Listen darling, you don’t work yourself too hard, you let me know if you need anything,” he rippled his fingers along her ribs and smiled. Jen almost melted, she just felt so secure and happy. She smiled and asked for another glass. If he stayed around Jen long enough she’d do anything he wanted. He would have to consider how to get her husband out of her mind though. Though his main concern was just convincing them to stay in the area.

But he also knew that his goal was to get his babies in her.

The girl was so heated that he could tell her womanly scent. He could tell that she’d be ready to receive the lord’s blessing next week, just seven days from now. Perfect, by that time the pills he had been giving her would have taken full effect. She’d have her full breeding shape, and be as horny as hell by then.

At 2:00 when Clem closed the store so they could all have their lunch. Jen dragged Rob off as soon as she could tear him away from his sandwich. A few moments later Clem was pleased to hear the young woman’s voice telling her man to “give it to her, give it all to her. Yes yes on her tits!” Clem just smiled. She was coming along nicely.

* * *

Three days later Jen was idly talking with Millie. For some reason, she’d gotten into the habit of sharing intimate details with the older woman. “He just keeps gettin’ bigger and bigger. I swear every time we do it he’s longer, and bigger around!” the young wife said with a grin. “He’s nearly a foot long now, if he gets any bigger he’ll hurt me!”

Millie, grinning now broke in, “Naw, Clem’s well over a foot long and he’s never done me no harm,” She leaned in closer and whispered, girl to girl, “I swear the bigger they are, the harder you cum.” Then she winked at the gaping girl and added, “My husband has the biggest damn dick I’d ever need.” She indicated something bigger than a soda bottle with her hands. She let that sink in for a second.

The next day, Jen and Rob were enjoying their now daily noon sessions when Clem called her down. Jen, thinking something was wrong hurried down after just throwing on her white tee-shirt and a short skirt. Over the past few days, it seemed like her hips had grown right out of her shorts. She had abandoned bras as well, her boobs now seemed to be at least Ds and jiggled wildly as she came down the stairs, her husband’s cum stuffing her pussy, which despite a week without shaving hadn’t grown any hair back, in fact, she felt smooth and hairless all over. Clem had just wanted her to take the Dugan boys’ order, and sent her out to their table. So Jen had gone out to the young men with her nipples still as hard as rocks, and totally visible through the skin-tight shirt. The men had simply devoured her with their eyes. And then, as she was taking their order, a huge wad of Rob’s cum had slid out of her twat and run down her leg. It took her a moment to realize why the sperm was escaping.

She was still horny, no matter how much she got fucked lately she still wanted more. And standing near these young men had made her pussy lips peel back as they got ready to accept a big dick. The boys took a long time to order, and the longer she stood there the hotter she got. And the hotter she got the more her lips opened and the more semen ran down her leg. By the time the boys let her leave she was standing in a puddle. She shoved the order into Clem’s hand and raced back to her bedroom. Clem grinned as he saw her catch Rob, who was just coming down the stairs and quickly lead him back up to their little room.

Her cries of passion had filled the restaurant while the smirking boys had eaten. It was odd though, Jen felt amazing after sex and she was cumming harder than she ever had before but it felt like she was now missing some new peak she couldn’t find with her husband. Millie later teased her about the event.

“Them Dugan boys caught you running hot, didn’t they, Jen?” Millie grinned.

“Oh, Millie! They are horrible. How can you make a joke about it?”

“I can see it in your face darlin, you need you a big dick and soon,” Millie continued. Then, seeing the confusion on the young woman’s face, she answered her unspoken question. “You’re a growing young woman that’s growing to need to a godly man to take her.”

The younger woman broke in, “I would never cheat on my husband! And he’s big as any man I’ve ever seen even in pictures.” she hissed not wanting the boys, who were only in the next room to hear them.

Millie smirked at the girl, “It’s sweet how much you like that boy but I can tell you just by the sound of y’all’s intercourse that he ain’t true to the Lord. A real man would have you fucked so good you couldn’t talk straight till the next day. Hell, Clem gets me babblin’ just by whippin’ it out. And his cum is just about the only dessert I need,” she cackled giddily.

Jen pondered for a moment, she used to swallow Rob’s cum but lately she’s rathered it on her tits. The taste just hadn’t been right. And Millie seemed to know about her feeling empty despite the new orgasmic highs. Maybe her husband wasn’t the godly man she needed.

* * *

That night as Clem sat in bed thinking about his plans for Jen, Millie climbed into bed with him. He needed to destress a little so he pulled his flaccid 12″ cock from beneath the sheets and gave his wife a knowing look. She bit her lip and then went to start sucking it up to full mast. Clem considered his wife, before moving to this town she had been pretty, a lovely face but not much else physically. But something about the food here and the holy water had turned her around. Her wrinkles seemed to lessen and her body filled out so well, and despite being barren their whole marriage she got pregnant after only a month in their new home.

But once she got pregnant, her prior growth seemed like nothing. Her breasts ballooned out into the veiny, jiggling masses bouncing in front of him now. Her ass had bubbled out into a womanly, squeezable orb. And her hips had become huge and motherly. Capped off with a constantly growing belly that got him hard as a rock every day.

Millie attended to her husband, sucking and licking the head of his cock as it swelled and swelled to manly, overpoweringly sexy 19″. She could have sworn he only got up to 17″ a week ago but this young thing he was eyeing down the hall must be working him up. She was desperate for some sperm to guzzle down her throat. She hadn’t had any in hours. Some days she almost felt a hint of concern over how dependent she has, how doting. But Clem’s cum washed her troubles away. And wash away he did, Millie almost choked as he came but she just let some splash onto her tits. She could lap it up later, or let it glaze her skin and bask in it. Normally a man cumming this easily or this early would be a disappointing night but Millie grinned thinking of the buckets of cum he still had waiting for her as she let his still hard girth enter her hungry pussy. Her screams rattled through the building.

* * *

Down the hall, Jen was climbing into bed with Rob when they heard the cries of ecstasy down through the door and she felt the urge to suck Rob’s penis overwhelm her, maybe she could find the spark with her husband again if she tried hard enough. As she pulled it out it was already stiff as a board at 11″ standing upright from his rather thin body. Reasoning, this was a huge penis. Like with math, this was a big penis. But it just didn’t feel that big. Like instinctually as a woman. And she didn’t feel like calling it a cock or a dick, just… a penis. Though she sucked away anyway and got him to blow a few good ounces onto her burgeoning chest, he only had another small load or two for the rest of the evening. And Jen went to sleep a little forlorn.

* * *

Jen and Rob had spent Sunday, when Clem didn’t open the diner, exploring the town. The countryside was pretty, but rugged. Most of the land in the area was unsuitable for farming, so it was left lightly wooded and men grazed dairy cattle amongst the trees. The young couple wandered the area near the town, Jen comparing her husband to all the big, strong men they saw along the way. They had been in this strange town almost a week now, but Rob was still amazed at how insatiable Jen was, even with what felt like double his old stamina, he couldn’t keep up. He had fucked her twice before they got out of bed that morning and she had him do her twice more while they were out walking.

Eventually they ran into one of the dairy farms that provided the local farmers with most of their income. Jen was amazed by the size of the udders on the cows, they nearly dragged on the ground. She hoped she didn’t get that big. She had always felt sorry for the big breasted girls at her school who got so much unwanted attention from the boys. But she had to wonder if the attention was really unwanted. She had discovered that having a bigger chest did have some advantages. When she woke up this morning, they had to have gotten even bigger, now starting to pull down but staying perky and plump. The waitress shirt she had now fully exposed her belly button and pudgy new tummy(maybe she was also just eating good). As her tits had gotten bigger (they now filled Rob’s hands to overflowing) they had become more sensitive. Sensitive to the point where she had cum along with Rob last night when he had titty fucked her. Her nipples were almost an inch long now, and showed through anything she wore even when they weren’t hard. She would have felt like a freak if she hadn’t been getting a lot of attention from Rob, Clem and every man who came into the diner.

Jen had felt herself growing more attracted to Clem, but worked hard to hide her feelings. It wasn’t that she loved Rob less, just that she felt that the Lord wanted her to fulfill her womanly potential. Strangely enough, although she never consciously listened to the radio Jen found that she could quote the minister. It had just sort of seeped into her mind. She figured it couldn’t be too bad as long as it was a preacher she was listening to.

Over the week both couples had become less careful to keep the other from knowing what they were doing and Jen had walked in on Millie and Clem doing it more than once. She had been astounded by the size of Clem’s dick. Millie hadn’t exaggerated when she said that it was bigger than Rob’s tool. To make matters worse, while Rob had quit growing, Jen hadn’t. Rob no longer filled her the way he used to. She had packed on too much woman, her mind told her. Her bulging, taut ass and thick legs prevented Rob’s ‘tiny’ thing from bottoming out in her, let alone touch the seemingly wider walls of her hair trigger pussy. Sex was still good, but she longed for something to fill and stretch her the way Rob had just last week. She could see now that Clem would fill her like Rob three times over. She tried to drive the thought from her head, but couldn’t.

* * *

Monday rolled around as it always does. Although Jen had made Rob fuck her twice before he left, she was still so horny she would have jumped on Rob in front of the whole diner by Monday afternoon. To make matters worse, Clem took to patting her still-growing ass when he sent her out with an order. Normally this would have just flattered the young woman, but by Monday afternoon it was driving her wild. Her hips and ass had grown so much that even the biggest skirts she had left the bottom of her cheeks peeking under the hem. She had quit wearing panties the day before because they didn’t fit and were just getting in the way of her self care. She tried to suppress the thought, but every time Clem patted her, she wished he would take those big, muscular paws and squeeze her, keep her back there, hold her. But she walked faster out with the orders to try to fight it.

But that proved to be it’s own problem. It seemed as though her body wasn’t satisfied with the growing ass and the widening hips, her thighs had packed on thick fat. Her once rather large thigh gap had utterly disappeared, leaving behind trunks of warm, soft leg that she now loved rubbing. ‘Legs that won’t let a drop of sperm seep out’, quietly giggled her subconscience. But rubbing was the problem, her luscious new thighs would grind her super sensitive pussy with every single step and she had to step into the bathroom every twenty minutes now for relief.

Then Clem decided he needed Millie to give him a blow-job during a pause after the noon rush. They hadn’t bothered to warn Jen or anything. She was just bringing some dishes back after the last lunch customer had left and there was Millie, with her shirt off sucking on Clem’s massive boner. Jen just stood there in shock. Millie was saying, “do it baby, cum on my big tits, cum all over my big old titties!”

“Oh god,” Jen thought, “he’s going to, and I’m gonna see it.” It was no mystery to her why Millie wanted her man to jizz on her tits. Not only was it sexy, but it is soo good to have your tits covered in spunk. Clem’s spunk, she mentally clarified.

Without thinking, Jen’s hand had crept up to her tit a was tugging on one of her hard nipples. Just then Clem winked at her and said, “watch me cover her.” Jen felt as if she had lost all her will to that huge prick.. She just couldn’t turn away. Clem’s monster dick was so big that there was no way Millie could fit even half of it in her mouth. Instead she just kissed and nibbled the tip while both her hands worked on the shaft. And were her… lips… bigger? Puffier? Occasionally she slid it into her deep cleavage and titty fucked it while still sucking on the enormous head. Little spurts of milk leaked from her huge nipples as she worked her husband’s cock with her creamy tits.

Although she had seen Millie’s tits before, Jen found them fascinating. Even though she was only five months along Millie’s milk had come in. Her tits had swelled to monstrous proportions, making her nipples spend most of their time distended from the pressure. If they were already this huge at five months, Jen wondered what they would be like after Millie had nursed a kid for a while. Lordy, her nipples were already bigger around than her thumbs, and near two inches long! One day Millie had told Jen that her breasts were no bigger than Jen’s before she had “caught”. “It’s your body gittin’ ready for youngins that makes your tits so big.” she told Jen. “The bigger they are the more young ones the Lord means for you to have,” she said. Jen had shuddered thinking of how much her own breasts had grown since she had gotten married.

Unable to turn away, Jen watched as Clem’s cock swelled with impending orgasm. He was moaning now, as his wife worked his prick in earnest. Before she realized what was happening Jen felt a finger rubbing her clit through her panties. It took a moment for her to realize that it was her finger! In a trance of lust she followed every stroke, every lick as his horny wife brought Clem closer to orgasm. She knew it was wrong, that she should turn away. But she couldn’t, she was mesmerized by the massive cock before her. Unfamiliar images flashed through her head. Images of what she would look like knocked-up, like Millie with her tits ballooned up and her belly pushed out by new life. Clem standing over her. God it made her so hot, she was so close. The young woman moaned with desire.

Although her mind said no, her body knew what it wanted. It wanted that huge cock inside her now! It wanted her to be the one pumping the giant tool. And when Clem came, splattering Millie’s body with more cum than Jen had ever seen in her life, she knew she needed it. The first glob hit the woman straight in her grinning face, splattering all over her mouth and chin. Then she directed the stream of love juice at her tits. Soon they were covered, and male seed dripped onto the floor. A moment after Clem came, so did Jen. The sight of so much cum was enough to make the young woman loose all control. She came like never before. He womanly juices spilled from her superheated twat soaking the four fingers working in and out of her cleft.

When she managed to calm down, Jen wondered what was happening to her. Even with a dick in her she had never cum like that! And why was she imagining herself full of babies? She wasn’t ready to have kids yet. She couldn’t even conceive of having Rob’s babies. Maybe in a few years...but certainly not now. Millie and Clem watched the young woman’s orgasm with obvious delight. Millie kept rubbing Clem’s seed into her tits, lapping at the tip of his cock, and Clem just slowly stroked his schlong as they watched Jen writhe. After a moment Jen looked up at the pair with horror in her eyes and ran out of the room clearly upset. Clem knew exactly what was happening to the young woman. Give her the pills every day to counteract her birth control, and get her to drink the water of the sacred spring to help her get her “breeding shape” and she was ready to make babies. The spirit would enter her and she would even start to want to get pregnant. Soon she would be ready to accept the masculine will of a Godly, virile man. Now he just had to wait for her time to come, he could tell by her scent that she hadn’t dropped her eggs yet.

But she definitely would soon.

After Jen ran away from Millie and Clem she headed up to her room. Although she was still embarrassed, Jen was also still incredibly horny. She needed to get herself under control before she saw Clem again, or she’d probably jump on him right in front of Millie! She had just gotten her skirt down and was slipping a few fingers into her wet cunt when Millie walked in.

Jen hurriedly pulled her dress down to cover her vagina, but there was nothing she could do to cover her erect nipples standing out against her thin shirt. Not that it mattered, Millie hadn’t bothered to put a shirt on. Her tits, sloshing freely with milk, were covered by sperm. Her belly, as well, coated in thick layers of the potent seed. The scent alone made Jen dizzy with desire.

“Honey you don’t have to be embarrassed.” Millie said in a gentle voice. “It’s only natural that when a woman sees a man, especially a well-hung man like my husband, that she becomes a little horny. You just stay up here and “take care” of your little problem and come on down whenever you’re ready.” Jen looked up at Millie with dazed eyes, panting, unable to say anything.

“Aw, you poor thing, this might help,” said Millie as she scooped a glob of cum with two fingers and stuck them into the girl’s mouth without warning. Jen’s eyes popped out. Her mouth clamped onto Millie’s fingers and licked every millimeter of surface. Her mind practically caught fire. This was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted. Sweet, yet savory. It somehow tasted comforting and homey, despite bearing no resemblance to anything she had ever put in her mouth before. Millie pulled her fingers out and Jen made the tiniest, almost inaudible whine. She looked up at Millie and then down at Millie’s chest.

“Go on,” smiled Millie, “you need it.” And Jen began to lap up the cum covering Millie. Millie decided to undress her lower body and removed the younger girl’s top and began to grope with curiosity at the new curves of the nubile thing. Jen cleaned off the older woman’s whole torso in blinding speed and ended on a distended nipple where she tasted the semen as it mixed with the droplets of mother’s milk. And now Jen had tasted the second greatest thing ever. So she began to suckle, drawing deep and milking the huge breasts for all she could.

“That’s it honey, you get all you want,” soothed Millie as she reached a hand down to stimulate the girl’s pussy, her other hand raking softly through her hair. Jen’s legs clamped down on Millie’s arm as she moaned around a thick tit. “You’re growin’ into a beautiful young woman and I wanna help you get the best a girl like you deserves.” Millie thrilled as her super sensitive tits sent shockwaves throughout her body, her fingering hand went faster and deeper into the mind-numbed girl.

Of course Millie knew what the girl’s problem was, the little vixen was desperate to make a baby! Millie regaled Jen with how it was before she and Clem had come to Blossom Valley. At 35 she had given up hope of having a baby and was fast losing interest in sex. They were too poor to adopt, and to top it off they were going to lose what little they did have. They had only moved here because Clem was about to lose their old diner and the State was offering such good deals on businesses in the area.

But then they had met Reverend Milo Rutger. He was a visiting minister from the church in the nearby valley. He had told them how the Lord meant for people to have children. How the Lord meant for women be vessels of life. He told them how if the holy spirit was in her even she could have a baby. It didn’t make much sense to her, but Millie and Clem drank the holy water the minister left and Millie ate one of the communion wafers every day. And two weeks later, Clem had knocked her up. Way, way up. That was five months ago and here she was, the formerly barren Millie huge with her wonderful husband’s young growing inside her, with Lord knows how many.

What Millie didn’t say aloud was that Clem didn’t mind overmuch that she had taken so long, something inside him told him they would get plenty of time to catch up. In the meantime, he just wanted the pride of a family soon. He really liked this young, plumpening little minx, and wanted her to bear his young. So Millie, dutiful wife that she was, was going to make sure that this young thing carried her husband’s baby. That meant she would do anything to make sure it was her husband’s babies filling up this slut forever. All she had to do was ensure that that young boy husband of hers would remain the most impotent thing in Jen’s little world.

* * *

Jen was looking forward to Rob’s return home that night. She would prove to herself that she didn’t need anyone else by screwing him into unconsciousness. So at 6:00 when the call came she was devastated. Rob had taken another job at a nearby farm. It seems that the only bridge between the McAllister place and Blossom Valley had collapsed during the day. There was no way for Rob to get back for the foreseeable days.

* * *

By the next morning Jen was almost frantic. She’d been kept up much of the night by her incessant horniness, and no amount of masturbation made her feel satisfied. Subconsciously she knew that any man would do, but she kept trying to tell herself that it was Rob she missed.

Equally upsetting were some physical changes she observed. Her tits now almost seemed as big as her head, and her nipples felt like they were on fire.They were so hard they hurt. How she wished that Rob was here.

Serving breakfast that morning was different than it had been any other morning. She’d basically outgrown all her clothes and had had to borrow some of Millie’s old stuff just maintain a little decency. The men of the area seemed to sense her weakness and took advantage of it. Most of them stared at her ass, and a few even went so far as to lick their lips when she would walk up. She should have been mad, but it felt so damn good to be ogled and none of them touched her, some seemed ready to go for it but seemed to sense a barrier that meant she was off limits, marked by the Lord she thought, maybe he had answered a prayer.

Somehow, she made it through the morning with only two quick trips to the john to bring off a quick climax. Then it was the after lunch period when Clem closed the diner. Jen wanted nothing so much as to head up the stairs to her bed for a marathon of fucking with anyone handy, but was going to settle for her finger.

But as she slowly jiggled up the stairs, her thickening body preventing her from running, she passed in front of Clem and Millie’s open door. And that’s where she saw Clem sitting on the edge of the bed, his enormous, rugged, ridged cock out. And Millie nude on her knees, lapping away at it, already plastered with the first load of cum. Millie glanced away from her man and looked at Jen with a happy, but mischievous twinkle in her eye. Jen noted that this was the first time she had seen Clem without his shirt on. And golly, was there almost as much man up there too. A strong chest, with broad, powerful shoulders, and a sentimental trace of flab around his torso that kept him earthly, familial, fatherly looking. Clem rested a hand on the other side of Millie’s head guiding her around his dick. Millie came up for air.

“Come ‘ere sweetie, you look like you really need a nice, warm drink,” Millie smiled as she resumed her worship. Jennie felt her heart race, her overheated mind just let her slowly shuffle into the room. And dropped to her knees next to Millie. This enormous tree trunk cock less than a foot from her face. The veins huge and lively. Jen suddenly felt… warm. Not physically, she had already felt her erogenous areas burning like lava, but in her mind. She felt her stress melt from the warmth, her worries, evaporate. She couldn’t sit still any longer and lunged her mouth towards the tip and met Millie’s for a slurping three-way cock kiss.

Millie helped guide the younger girl around the cock and removed Jen’s shirt and worn-out, meager skirt. Leaving her naked new body on total display. Clem pulled himself and the cock-addled girls up onto the bed so he could lay back as he watched Jen experience her first cock worship. He gazed hungrily at what the holy water and the ‘communion wafers’ had done to her body. The girl absolutely dripped sex, her hips wide and womanly, her tummy soft and pudging, yet so narrow, in comparison to the rest of her magnificent body. Her huge tits held in her small, soft hands, wrapping around his dick. Her innocent face and newly chubby cheeks blushing with desire. Sparkling, big eyes drinking in his masculinity. Her plump, beestung lips trying so hard to encompass his girth. Her auburn hair flowing down her flawless arching back down to her enormous ass. He looked between her and his cock-mesmerized wife groping his balls and licking up his shaft. Something had gotten into his wife and it seemed like she’d hit another growth spurt, limbs softened with new fat and breasts looked so much heavier than even their fullest. These two beautiful women were his now. The thought of completing Jen’s transformation when his cock entered her pussy and impregnated her was all he needed to erupt into the air, cum pouring back down all over Millie and Jen, both women orgasming together around him.

As Clem finished, Jen immediately began licking up the cum off the other female, and she in turn.

“You don’t gotta drink up all of it, punkin’,” moaned Millie under the young slut’s ministrations, “you rub it all into your tits and skin and you be worshipping with the Lord’s seed all day!” and Millie showed the curious girl what she meant and the rubbed the remainder of Clem’s thick Godly cum into their bodies, Jen somehow avoided putting any into her pussy. Clem though, didn’t mind that this time. ‘She’s gonna do it plenty in the future’, he thought to himself as he relaxed from his orgasm. The women collapsing on either side of him as he kissed his wife with vigor. Jen bit her lip as she groped at her nipples and stroked his powerful chest, soaking in the sensation of having almost her entire body coated in a thin layer of sperm.

* * *

Mere minutes later and Jen was back up on Clem’s cock, astounded by his stamina and still-full softball-sized balls below her. Some distant, faded memory of a penis she used to touch might have been the last subconscious barrier to fall, keeping her not impaled by this Godly cock but grinding her pussy along the base of it as she moaned and suckled on the tip. She watched Clem and Millie stick their tongues down each other’s throats as he rubbed her enormous belly. Jen felt jealous of that belly now. She craved a baby-no, babies. So many babies. Clem’s babies. She needed them now.

Clem erupted again, this time directly into Jen’s throat as a muffled orgasm ripped through her. She valiantly tried to swallow everything but a few of the many gallons she ingested slipped out and onto her slutty form. She could almost feel her nipples thicken in real time. She now felt fully aware of the changes that her body had been going through but didn’t question them. She was just glad they brought pleasure to her man.

* * *

That night, Jen had such vivid dreams. In her dream she sat on Clem’s bed, belly the size of a basketball, babies kicking and squirming inside her. She giggled as a man walked in, he was naked and thin, a worried look on his face. His puny 11″ inch erection had her in a fit of laughter. The man started to say words but he just sounded like he was crying. It made Jennie worry for a mere moment. But before that worry could manifest into any real concern, a massive, manly cock slipped up to her mouth and she began to suckle. And as she drank, she began to grow, her belly surging, breasts heaving, hair crawling down the pillows and off the bed. She luxuriated in her womanhood. Clem reached his manly hand down to her dainty fingers and pulled a cheap-looking band off her ring finger. Clem’s firm hands then wrapped a collar around Jennie’s pretty neck and she smiled up at him around his cock. She glanced back at the door but the sad, skinny man was all gone.

* * *

Jen awoke alone in the bedroom. Through blurry eyes she couldn’t quite tell if she was bigger than she was yesterday. She hoped so, though it didn’t quite matter, she had helped her Clem cum so many times the night before that he must satisfied with her body. And that was enough for her.

“Afternoon, sweetie pie,” came Millie’s voice through the door. “You seemed all tuckered out from the excitement last night so we let you sleep in today.” Millie began removing her clothing and waddling toward the bed, Jen sat up rubbed idly at Millie’s tummy and smiled up at her. “Clem’s gonna get you all taken care of once he gets up here.” Millie might have been almost as excited as Clem to see this girl swell with his child. Jen was growing to feel like a daughter to Millie, a sexy daughter that loved her new daddy. Her maternal instincts made her start to leak a little bit. “Maybe some breakfast, sugar?”

* * *

Clem finished cleaning the kitchen and had a few big glasses of water from the jug before heading upstairs. As he stepped into his bedroom, cock already stiffening he saw Jen’s luscious body drinking from Millie’s full breast. For her part, Millie had spread Jen’s thick legs and was preparing her relaxed, open pussy with her fingers. Clem strode up to the bed and removed his clothes.

Jan stared at him and drank in the God-fearing body of a true man before her. She moaned, ‘please…’ escaping like hot breath from plump agape lips. Clem obliged, he pulled her by the ankles towards him as he climbed onto the bed. He lined up his 20″ cock with her waiting, eager body and began to slowly squeeze his massive girth into her needy young pussy.

Jen felt so many emotions in that moment, joy, excitement, pain, need, lust, all wrapped in an explosive bliss that transcended words. She opened her mouth to scream and all that came out was a tiny wheezing of air, her body could even tell that no noise would suffice for how she felt. After fifteen minutes of Clem’s rough fucking, tossing her around the bed like a ragdoll, her body doing everything it could to keep up with his Godly manhood he finally came. He gripped a large hand onto each of her asscheeks, squeezing into them and rocked her back and forth on his dick, letting it slurp in and out, he could see the first wad of cum as it bulged it’s way down the length of his dick. His grapefruit-sized balls began to pump his immaculate load into her worshipping pussy. Jen felt only rapturous completion. She could feel her womb bulge and the glorious sperm spill out onto the bed, Clem on top of her holding her body, making her feel owned, complete, womanly.

* * *

Millie disconnected the phone and shuttered the windows downstairs to give them some more privacy. She was gonna give Clem all the time he needed to turn this pretty young slut into a plump, bred, cock-addicted wifey. ‘Just like me’ Millie shuddered with the thought as it thrilled her nude body. She was about to head back up the stairs when she heard the back door open, and Rob walked in before her. She stuck out her beautiful body for him to appraise. She would keep him down here until her husband fucked that little Jenny into the next county. She was a good wife.