The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jennifer and Kim

Warning! The following story contains material of an adult nature and is intended to mature readers.

“So what was the big emergency that you had to take off like that last night?”

“My neighbor in the apartment next door called and said Jinx was crying up a storm. I accidentally closed the door on him while he was in my bedroom closet.”

“Awww poor Jinx!”

“He’s fine but he was pretty pissed when I let him out. So what happened after I left you last night?”

“Oh, don’t ask.”

“Why? What happened?”

“You’re going to kill me.”

“Jen…don’t tell me you ended up talking to that guy that was staring at us all night.”

“Um…yeah.”

“And…”

“We really connected.”

“Jen!”

“I know. I know…but it just happened.”

“What do you mean it just happened?”

“Well it’s kind of hard to explain.”

“Jen you told me you swore off guys after what Jeff did to you.”

“I know but…this guy…I don’t what it was about him. He just came up and started talking to me after you left and…”

“Shit! I knew I shouldn’t have left you alone. So what else happened? And you better not tell me you went home with him or something like that.”

“Ummm.”

“Ohmigod Jen! Are you serious? You went home with this guy?”

“Well, not exactly.”

“What then?”

“I took him to my place.”

“Oh you are unbelievable. And after what we talked about. You never ever have sex with anyone on a first meeting much less take him to your place. What if he turns out to be a stalker or something?”

“He’s not, he’s really great.”

“Yeah right.”

“He is. And he’s sooo awesome in bed.”

“I really don’t think I want to hear this.”

“Kim, my pussy is so sore. He really punished me down there. His dick was incredible. I can still feel him inside me.”

“Ugh! Jen…”

“I don’t know what it was. All I can tell you is it was the best sex I’ve ever had. He just took control. He made me do things I’d never done with anyone before.”

“Oh really? Like what?”

“I went down on him.”

“Are you serious? I thought after that one time you tried it you swore you’d never give oral ever again.”

“I don’t know how to explain it. His dick was so gorgeous and he just, I don’t know, made me want to give it to him.”

“What do mean he “made” you? Did he force you to do it?”

“No, no, no. He would just like look at me and tell me what he wanted and all of a sudden I just wanted to.

“Jen…did he give you any drugs or put something in your drink or anything?”

“No! Really it was nothing like that. He just…took control…and it was like I was his puppet…I just let go and did whatever he told me. It was like I was set free or something. All my inhibitions went right out the window. And once I let him take over and dominate me…it felt like the most natural thing in the world. And the orgasms I had…Ohmigod Kim…”

“I can’t believe I’m hearing this.”

“We even did a little bondage.”

“What? Ohmigod Jen!”

“Yeah, he used some of my scarves and tied me face down on my bed. He used my panties to gag me and then he…”

“He what?”

“He spanked me!”

“Spanked you? Jen are you serious?”

“That’s not all…”

“Oh do tell…”

“Don’t roll your eyes at me. Anyway, he fucked me in the…you know.”

“Ohmigod I can’t believe this. Are you insane?”

“I can’t believe it either. I never would have dreamed of doing anything like that before but he made me just want to try anything and everything. We screwed so many times in so many different positions I lost count. You’re not going to believe this but I even did it doggy style.”

“Gross! That is so demeaning Jen! I can’t believe you!”

“I know, I know. Ohmigod Kim I just couldn’t help myself. I just felt compelled to do whatever he ordered.”

“Ordered? You know I really don’t like the sound of this Jen. The way you make it sound he practically brainwashed you and made you his sex slave.”

“I have no idea what he did. All I know is I can’t get enough of him now. All I can do is think about him and I get so horny every time I do. I can’t wait to see him again tonight!”

“Tonight?”

“Yeah! He’s having a dinner party at his place for a few friends and he wants me there. He said I could bring a guest. Please come with me! You have to meet him!”

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

“You have to promise to be nice. I know you Kim. You’re so over protective of me and you’ll tell him off the first chance you get.”

“I just want to meet him and see what he has that’s got your panties all wet.”

“Oh you’re so bad. Look I have to get back to work. Pick me up at 7:00. We have to be at his place by 7:30. He made me promise not be late.”

“Ohmigod he did brainwash or hypnotize you. Since when have you cared about being on time to anything?”

“Please Kim! Promise me we won’t be late.”

“All right I promise.”

7:30 pm

“Hi Wade. We’re here!”

“Hello there. I’m glad you made it.”

“Wade this is my best friend Kim.”

“Pleased to meet you Kim.”

“Hello.”

“Come right in ladies. Make yourself at home. The bar is right over there. Willow will make you anything you want. Excuse me a moment though, I have to check and see if the chef is on schedule for dinner.”

“Okay.”

“Well he certainly has a nice house. He must be loaded. What did you say he does?”

“I think he said he has an import or export business or something like that. I don’t really remember.”

“I wonder if that Willow is a full time bar maid. And look at what those servers are wearing. Could they show any more cleavage?”

“Come on Kim. Don’t be catty.”

“I’m not.”

“Yes you are. Please Kim promise me you’ll try and have a good time. I really like this guy a lot. He could be like…you know…the one.”

“You just met him last night Jen.”

“I know. But still, just please be nice.”

“All right, but something just seems a little off here.”

“What do you mean?”

“Just look at these guys.”

“What’s wrong with them? They all look like regular guys to me.”

“Yeah, but every one of them is with someone that looks like they could be his daughter. It’s like some men’s club to show off their latest Stepford trophy wife. Besides the bimbos and us, the only other one who’s young here is Wade. How old is he anyway?”

“28. Why?”

“Why is hanging out with these old fossils?”

“I don’t know, maybe they’re his business associates. Who cares anyway?”

“All right whatever.”

“Look I know you won’t relax and put your mind at ease until you talk to Wade and get to know him. When he comes back I’ll excuse myself to go mingle and you just chat to him.”

“I can’t wait.”

“Here he comes.”

“Dinner in fifteen minutes ladies.”

“Awesome! Um, Wade, everyone here looks so interesting, do you mind if I mingle while you two get to know each other a little bit?”

“Not at all, you go and meet some of my friends and I’ll entertain Kim until dinner is served.”

“Great!”

“Come on Kim, let’s take a little tour.”

“Sounds fabulous.”

“You have to see my pool deck. There’s a spectacular view of the ocean.”

“Okay.”

“Right this way.”

“Is the entire house done in these type of floors?”

“Yes. Imported from Spain. Do you like it?”

“Yes.”

“Here we are. Watch the first step.”

“Wow. This is a fantastic view.”

“Thank you.”

“So what is it exactly that you do for a living? If you don’t my asking.”

“Look Kim. I’m not going to waste any time with small talk. Let’s just get to the gist of why you’re here. You’re here to keep an eye on Jennifer and to see for yourself what I’m all about. She told you all about our little date last night and you were shocked by it. I know you disapprove of what’s going on with me and Jennifer because on a base level you are very attracted to her.”

“Excuse me?”

“You’re a predator Kim, a latent and very beautiful lipstick lesbian. Jennifer is weak and vulnerable and you were just biding your time until you could move in on her. I just happened to beat you to it and in no time at all.”

“Look, I don’t know what the hell you…”

“Shut up and don’t open your mouth again unless I give you permission. I’m going to tell you what’s going to happen. We’re going to have a wonderful dinner and you are going to be a good girl, very polite and cordial to my friends. Afterwards while Jennifer is busy mingling and getting to know them you and I are going upstairs to my bedroom. Once there you are going to take off that slinky little black dress for me so you can show off that incredible body underneath. Then wearing just those sexy stiletto boots you’re going to get down on your knees and give me a long wet blowjob and I’m going to come in your pretty little mouth and all over those luscious lips. If you’re good I may put you on my bed and eat you out a little and make you come. But that’s not all. I have an insatiable appetite and I recover very quickly. Before you know it, you’ll be on your back with your legs spread wide while I fuck your brains out. After I come inside you we’ll both get cleaned up and go back downstairs as if nothing happened. What do you think of what I’ve said so far?”

“I think you are fucking insane.”

“No, not insane, but I do have the unique ability to make people do exactly what I want them to do. And right about now you’re beginning to realize it aren’t you?”

“You…bastard… you can’t…do this…”

“Sure I can. But don’t worry Kim. I’m not going to make you do anything that you don’t want to do. At least that’s the perception you’ll have after I tweak your attitude here and there.”

“Why are you doing this to us?”

“Well, I’ll be honest with you. When I saw you two at Suvari’s last night I knew I had to have you both. Can you blame me? Jennifer has an incredible body. And that gorgeous smiling face is so irresistible. She’s has that sweet and innocent girl next-door thing going. You on the other hand are attractive for a different reason. Besides your raw sex appeal, you have a nature more in tune with mine. That’s why I’m going to give you a very special job with my firm.”

“Job?”

“Yes, that’s right. Beginning tomorrow you are going to work for me. I need a talented recruiter, someone who can seek out those fresh and vulnerable young things like Jennifer. You’ll need a bit of training mind you but you have some raw skills that can be honed so you can “close the deal” much more quickly. You see my business is growing by leaps and bounds and I need the supply to service the demand.”

“Ohmigod! Is that what you’re doing? Recruiting women to become prostitutes?”

“No nothing so vulgar. My clients are extremely wealthy and extremely busy and don’t have time to meet an appropriate partner. Then there’s the matter of trust, you see. They are used to meeting women who are basically in it for let’s say security and financial reasons. I provide them with a true partner who wishes nothing more than to please their man in whatever manner required.”

“I can’t believe this! Look, I’ll do whatever you want me to do but please…all I ask is that you leave Jennifer out of this.”

“That’s very touching. But don’t you worry your pretty head about our sweet Jennifer. I’m saving her all for myself. I assure you she will be very well taken care of. From now on you just concentrate on your new duties and bring me some new merchandise for my clients. This is very lucrative work Kim. You will be well compensated. Plus you will have the added bonus of serving me whenever I need you.”

“You sick son of a bitch. No matter what you make me do I won’t enjoy it! I’m not weak and vulnerable like Jennifer. I’ll fight it every step of the way.”

“I love that attitude. Just like Jennifer’s natural submissiveness turns me on, your defiance is a different kind of arousal for me. Knowing you hate me while you’re on your knees with my cock in your mouth or while I’m making you explode with orgasms will be very hot indeed. And I haven’t forgotten how much you’re attached to Jennifer. If and when you deserve it, I could arrange some one on one time for you both. You’d like that wouldn’t you? And when you answer you will tell me the truth because you now realize you can’t hide your true feelings from me.”

“Damn you! You know I would!”

“Yes. That’s right Kim. Now just to show you how good I can be to you, here is a little taste of the kind of bonus you’ll receive when you merit it…just close your eyes for a moment. That’s right. You’re about to experience the most intense orgasm you’ve ever had.”

“AAAAAAAAAAUUUUNNNNHHHHHHH!”