The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jedi Mind Trick

Description: A young hypnotist plays a few games with a girl while vacationing at a cabin in the woods.

M/F MD

One of the doctors that my father shared his practice with owned a cabin out by a secluded lake. Each summer when I was growing up my family would rent it from him for two weeks and we’d go stay there. I had not been there for a few years, but last year I decided that perhaps I’d go once again.

I telephoned my dad and asked him if Dr. Clifford was interested in renting me his cabin for a month.

“Why would you want to do that? You never really enjoyed it there.” My father asked.

“True, but I don’t know. I just want to get away from things for a bit. I’m graduating from university next month and I thought a few weeks alone in the woods would let me put my thoughts in order before I branch out into the world of psychiatrists and patients.”

“Well alright, but it’s not like it’s in the middle of nowhere for God sakes. The town is just ten minutes away by boat.”

Which was true. And the cabin had electricity from a generator and a satellite television. So it wasn’t like I was giving up on modern life and living like a hermit. It was just going to be a little slower pace than California.

I rented the place with the last of my money from my last co-op. I had enough left to see me through the summer, and then I’d have to find a job; presumably as a psychiatrist.

To get to the cabin you have to drive for hours, and then you arrive at the town. It’s on the same lake as the cabin, and so you (or in this case I) have to go down to the boat dock. People who own cabins often have their own boats, and so did Dr. Clifford. Use of his boat came with the cabin.

So I went to the dock and went into the office to figure out which boat would be Dr. Clifford’s. The only person in the office was a beautiful native girl.

“Umm excuse me. I’m here to pick up the boat belonging to Dr. Steven Clifford I’ve rented his cabin.”

She looked at me for a moment, then laughed.

“Tyler, is that you?”

I blushed, because suddenly I realized who it was. Her name was Melissa. Actually she had a native name, but only her parents called her that. She insisted everyone else call her Melissa. Melissa’s family lived in the cabin next door to Dr. Clifford’s and every summer the two of us would become best friends for two weeks. In all honesty the last few times I had come up when I was 16 and 17 I had begun to find that I loved her.

Or at least I did for that two-week period. Things were always different on those summer trips. For two weeks she was the only friend I’d ever have. Then I’d go back to the real world and realize that I had lots of friends and I’d forget about her until a few days before we were meant to go up again.

“Melissa. Wow, you’re beautiful. I can’t believe how much you’ve grown.” In all the right places. I didn’t say the latter part of course, that would be rude.

“You too. What have you been up to? Where’s the family?”

“Oh, they’re not coming. I just wanted to come up myself. I’m not sure why. I’ve graduated from university. I’m a psychiatrist now. Or I will be as soon as I get a proper job.”

“So you’re a doctor?”

“Yeah, actually I am. Don’t bother telling that to my father though. To him a psychiatrist isn’t really a proper doctor.”

“That’s what we do isn’t it? We grow up and disappoint out fathers.”

“How could you have disappointed yours? He seemed so easy going.”

“He is. Oh it’s nothing really. I just sense that he’s upset that I haven’t really gotten into our culture. I mean his and mum’s culture. I enjoy mixing the two a little too much for him.”

“So are you like married now?”

“What me? No. None of the natives around here interest me, and my father would be even more disappointed if I were to marry. Well you know. So I figure I’ll have to move back to the reservation one day in order to find someone. I’m just not quite ready for that yet. How about you?”

“No. Too busy with school really.”

“Well that’s why you’re here. To relax. The boat is #14. Just over there to the left.”

“Say, what are you doing later?” I ask.

“Not much. It’s not like I have anything going on.”

“Well why don’t we rent a video or something? You can come by my place and we can catch up on old times.”

“I’d rather catch up on what you’ve been doing. But sure. I’m sure the Cliffords’ cabin has something worth watching in it.”

When she arrived at the cabin that evening we realize that the only videotapes the Cliffords’ own are children’s movies. The collection seemed so much cooler when I was younger, but now Bambi just wasn’t what I was looking for.

“How about this?” Melissa asks, holding up a ten year old copy of the original Star Wars movie.

“Sure I haven’t seen that in years. It might be fun to watch it again.”

And we do. It’s just as good as I remember it, and it reminds me of how disappointing Episode 1 was.

After the movie we go out to the lake and sit on the sand with our feet in the water. We talk along time about our lives, she is bored with hers and I’m scared by mine, religion, neither of us believe in much of anything and we regret that, and relationships, neither of us have been in love properly yet.

We sit for a while quietly.

We’re looking up at the stars when she says, “I wonder what it’s like.”

“What, what is like?”

“Having the Jedi mind trick done on you. You know how when they were going to the space bar and Alec Guinness just waved his hand and told those storm troopers that those weren’t the droids they were looking for? I wonder what it’s like to be those storm troopers. To have your mind muddled with like that.”

“Would you like to try that?”

“Try to have you muddle with my mind by waving your hand?”

“Yeah. I am a psychiatrist. I have the piece of paper and everything. I know how to muddle with a person’s mind.”

“Sure. If you think you can make it so you can do the Jedi mind trick thing on me, then sure. Try it.”

I nodded. “Okay. All you have to do is listen to my voice and I’ll show you how this will work. Just lay back on the sand and get comfortable.”

She laid down on the sand, with her feet in the water, starring up into the night sky.

“Now Melissa since this is Star Wars I want you to pick a star in the sky. I want you to focus on that star. That is the star long long ago in a galaxy far far away.”

She laughed, “Okay.”

“So do you have a star picked out?”

“Yes.”

“What’s it’s name?

“I don’t know.”

“Well then make one up.”

“Tom Hanks. It’s the Tom Hanks star.”

“Okay well then I’m just going to tell you a little story to help set the mood for the game. While I talk I just want you to relax and focus all your attention on the Tom Hanks star. Just focus on the star and my voice as I tell you the story. Just focus on my voice and the star and the sound of the waves. Just focus on my voice, the star, the sound of the waves and the feel of the water on your beautiful bare legs. Can you do that?”

“Yes sir.”

“Okay. Long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away there was this beautiful girl named Melissa.”

“What a remarkable coincidence.”

“ Yes isn’t it? Just relax and listen to the story. Focus on the story, the star my voice, the waves and the feel of the water.”

“Okay.”

“Now Melissa lived in a planet orbiting the Tom Hanks star...”

We both laughed at that.

“and she was working one day when a very powerful Jedi came into her store. His name was Tyler and he was a young Jedi. After she finished a hard tiring day at work the two went to the edge of a beautiful pond to look at the stars.

“As she was looking at the stars Melissa realized that she was feeling very relaxed. She realized that her eyes were growing very heavy and she was feeling very sleepy. As the Jedi talked she found herself growing tired and heavy. Her eyes were focused on one star, and with every breath she took she felt sleepier and sleepier.

“With every breath she took her eyelids grew heavier and heavier, like weights. She was getting more and more relaxed as the waves soothed her, and the water massaged her legs. She suddenly realized that the Jedi was using a powerful magic spell to make her fall asleep. You now realize that I am using a powerful Jedi spell to make you fall asleep.

“You can not resist it though. You cannot look away from the hypnotic Tom Hanks star. You cannot stop my voice from floating into your ears, and soothing your mind. You cannot resist the gentle massage of the water on your legs. In fact it the more you attempt to resist, the more powerful the spell becomes.

Her breathing was shallow and even. Her body was limp, and her eyelids were fluttering. Her eyes were blank and empty, reflecting the state of her mind.

“With each breath the Jedi’s power over you strengthens. Every time your eyelids fall closed they grow ten times heavier. With every word I say I entrance you more and more. Soon your eyelids will stay closed, and you will drift along weightless with my voice, in space to the Tom Hanks star where you will awake next to a powerful Jedi.

“Close your eyes now.”

As I said it I waved my hand across her eyes, like Alec Guinness in Star Wars. They slammed shut, and she sighed as she relaxed completely.

I was surprised the induction had worked. I had learned a few of the standard clinical inductions in classes, but I hadn’t been sure that something so... non-conventional would have worked.

I used a much more standard deepening technique, having her imagine herself on an escalator that took her deeper into a hypnotized state. I then installed a trance key (“Tom Hanks star”) which when said by me would put her under quickly. I then began to tell her what she was going to do when she awoke.

“Melissa, for the rest of my time here I will have very powerful Jedi powers. Anytime I wave my hand in front of your face and say a phrase that phrase will become true. Just like in Star Wars you will repeat what I have said, and then it will become true. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“With a sweep of my hand I will use the very powerful Jedi mind trick on you. You will not realize that it has happened, but it will be too powerful to resist. You will never know I’m controlling your thoughts and actions, nor will you remember that I have hypnotized you tonight. You will sense that I have great power, but not know what it is. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good, now on the count of three you will awaken. One, two and three.”

Her eyes fluttered open. She was a bit confused for a second.

“Sorry I had to wake you up, but you dozed off there for a minute.”

“Oh. Sorry I must have been tired after work. I’d better get going home.”

“Melissa, before you go.” I said.

“Yes.”

I waved my hand and in a calm voice said, “You want to give me a kiss.”

Her face went slack and her eyes glazed over, “I want to give you a kiss.”

Then she came to life again, as though nothing had happened, and leaned over and kissed me. I pulled her close and we lay on the sand for a minute, feeling our lips press together and feeling a mutual desire growing between us.

Finally she pulled away, “That’s enough for the first night.” She said.

I didn’t see Melissa for the next couple of days. The reason being the morning after our movie night I tried and succeeded in catching a fish. I then cooked it, and ate it.

Two days later Melissa informed me that you can’t eat every type of fish that live in the lake. The type of fish I caught can make you quite ill, as I am proof. She laughs at my expense and then I decide to test my power.

We’re in the office of the boat docks in town. She gets off in an hour, and I stopped in to convince her to take a boat trip with me. So far she’s playing hard to get.

“We’ll just go down, and then come back. It’ll be an adventure.”

“I don’t know,” she replies, “You could have nefarious plans for me.”

Finally I wave my hand and say, “You want to go with me in my boat.”

Blankly she replies, “I want to go with you in your boat.”

Another wave, “You want to lead my somewhere secluded.”

“I want to lead you somewhere secluded.”

I glance out the window of the office. Nobody is in sight, so I push the envelope.

I wave again, “Your bra is feeling way too tight.”

“My bra is feeling way too tight.”

“You want to take it off.”

“I want to take it off.”

“You don’t mind if I see you naked.”

“I don’t mind if you see me naked.”

With that she removes the t-shirt she is wearing and quickly unclasps her bra. I gasp as she does. Her breasts are much larger than her baggy clothing ever suggested. They’re also firm and beautifully shaped. Her light brown skin and dark brown nipples give me a quick and very strong erection. They are perfect.

She pulls the shirt back on and looks at the bra.

“I can’t put this anywhere. Do you mind taking it? I’ll get it from your place later.”

I agree, and stuff it in my pocket as I leave. When I get to my cabin I sit on the front porch looking at the bra, as though it were an alien artifact that fell from the sky. It seems so implausible, how I got it. To have hypnotized a woman into believing I have Jedi powers, and then to have her take her bra off while at work... well it sounds like a story.

Melissa is a bit embarrassed when she asks for her bra. I give it to her, and she goes into my bathroom to put it back on. When she’s dressed she comes back and we plan out trip. We have agreed that we will go overnight, and that we will find a spot on the lake where we will be well and truly alone.

We pack up her boat since it is bigger. We both take sleeping bags and insect repellant. I take food for us, and she brings a tent.

We ride in silence to a spot that Melissa knew miles away from any trails, cabins or other people. It has a clearing by the lake where we could set up our tent. She sets up the tent while I start a fire. She has to help me start the fire, because I’m not that good with matches. Soon we’ve eaten the food we brought for the first night, and are ready to take a swim in the warm water.

“So how are you going in?” I ask.

“What do you mean?”

“Well,” I say, “I didn’t bring a swimsuit. I was thinking maybe going in naked, so my clothes don’t get all wet.”

She laughs at that, “Well I don’t know about that. I’d much rather wear the clothes I’ve got on, or slip off and change into something else.”

I wave my hand, “You feel comfortable with me seeing you naked.”

She glazes over, “I feel comfortable with you seeing me naked.”

I don’t force the issue, but she does slip off her bra and take off her pants. Now she’s in a white t-shirt and a white pair of panties. It is a good compromise, as once she gets in the water her dark skin is clearly visible through the shirt and panties. I stare at her in awe, and she gets a little self conscious, but not enough to go back on land and change.

We play in the water, splashing, pushing and wrestling, until it gets too dark and cold. We both dry off and then sit by the fire, to warm up.

I’m about to play another hypnotic trick on her when she says something that surprises me.

“Tyler, I’d like to have sex with you tonight.”

I’m obviously a bit shocked by the statement, since I had assumed the only sexual tension was either from me, or a result of my Jedi mind tricks.

“What makes you say that?”

“I don’t know. I know it’s not something that people say. I mean I know that it would be much more effective if I just jumped on you and started kissing. But it just seems like maybe I had to say it? Like you wouldn’t really know otherwise.”

“Oh.” It’s all I can think of saying.

“You’re quite attractive, and smart and funny and really nice. You’re the kind of guy I’d give anything to marry, if I had the choice. Also there’s something strong about you. Powerful. It’s new; I’ve never felt it from anyone before. It’s very.... arousing.”

“Have you ever heard of hypnosis?” I ask.

“Yeah, it’s like putting people to sleep and then making them your slave.”

“The reason you think I’m so powerful is that I hypnotized you the other night by the water. I kind of told you that you would think I was very powerful from then on.”

She looked at me for a minute, considering this news.

“So what I’m like your slave?”

“No, not really. With hypnosis you can only make people do what they want to do, but won’t for some reason. Like by the lake you wanted to kiss me, or at least a part of you did. But I just suggested to you that you do that.”

“So in the office, when I took off my shirt that was because you hypnotized me?”

“Yeah. I put a suggestion in that anytime I wave my hand in front of you, you would obey me. I got it from the Jedi mind trick in Star Wars.”

“And I said that I wanted to know what that felt like, so when you hypnotize me you could make me do it because I wanted to do it?”

I nodded.

We sit watching the fire for a minute.

“So you have some sort of hypnotic power over me?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m okay with that. I mean I probably shouldn’t be, but I trust you for some reason. I would never have guessed, so you didn’t have to tell me. That you did is really good of you.”

I was silent.

Finally she asked, “Can you use it now, but make it so I remember or know what’s happening?”

“Yeah.”

“I want to see if I can resist it.”

“Sure, okay. Well I’m going to make you take off all of your clothes. Try very hard to resist it.”

She nodded.

With a wave of my hand I said, “You pants are so tight they are hurting you.”

“My pants are hurting me.” She said robotically. She stood up and took them off.

“So you took off your pants.” I said when she sat down.

She looked down and frowned, “They were so tight. I couldn’t keep them on. That doesn’t prove anything.”

I waved my hand again, “You have wet yourself. Your panties are soaking and smell like urine.”

“I wet myself.” She repeated.

“Well now that’s two bits off. Since you’re not wearing a bra I’ve just got to get your shirt off.”

“Well look this isn’t proving anything.”

I decided to give her more of a fighting chance. I put her under, “Tom Hanks star.”

Her head fell forward, and her eyes shut.

“Melissa, you are so relaxed. You are so obedient. When I count to three you will awake. You will remember this time you were in trance. You will remember the intoxicating feeling of helpless submission and obedience. You will also remember that when I snap my fingers your arms will fall under my control. Your arms will be mine, and they will obey me. I will speak directly to your arms, controlling them. The more you resist my control over your arms, the more parts of your body will fall under my control. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“One, two and three.”

She opened her eyes. “You just did it. You just hypnotize me?”

“No, and yes. I used what’s called a trance key. It’s a phrase that when I say you fall quickly into a deep hypnotic trance. How did it feel?”

“Weird. You said that phrase and suddenly I just felt like a sleep fall on me. It’s like it was a big blanket and if was just dropped on me. Then I could hear your voice clearly.”

“Do you know what’s going to happen when I snap my fingers?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you think you can resist?”

“Yes I do.”

I snapped my fingers.

“Melissa’s arms, you will remove the shirt that she is wearing.”

Her hands grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt, and began to life. Her face tensed, as she tried to fight it. The shirt was raised past her belly button when her arms started to drop a little. Then they began slowly to raise again.

“No, stay down.”

“As your resist you will notice that other parts of your body fall under my control. Your legs now obey me. Melissa’s legs, stand up.”

She stood up as the shirt passed her breasts, revealing them to me again. Soon the shirt was off, and she stood in front of me naked. She was panting from the physical and mental excretion of trying to force her arms to leave her shirt on.

“So it looks like you’re naked. Furthermore it looks like your arms and legs belong to me. What ever should I do?”

“How about let me get dressed?”

“Where is the fun in that? Do you know any native dances? You know like rain dances or something?”

“Boy you are white aren’t you? Yes I do know some ceremonial dances.”

“You will find now that your whole body obeys me. Only your mind is now free. When I snap my fingers you will begin to dance a ceremonial dance of enslavement. You will make up this dance from parts of other dances you know, and you will make it very erotic. As you dance your mind will slowly slip away, until at the end you will stand before me completely enslaved to my will. You will be nothing more than my toy, an obedient puppet. A slave.”

She laughed nervously, “Okay, that’s probably enough. You’ve proved your point.”

I snapped my fingers, and her body started to move, gyrate and sway. Watching her dance with only the moonlight and the fire lighting her, was the most erotic experience of my life. It was more elegant and sensual than a strip tease. And at the end of it she stood in front of me, her eyes blank and her mind completely enslaved.

That night we made love, again and again. Her body responded to mine in ways that I never knew a woman’s body could. And mine responded to hers with a hunger bred from months of tension from studying, and sexual repression. I attacked her sexually like a man attacks a steak after not eating for weeks.

In the morning I realized I had made a big mistake. See when I had instructed her to do a dance of enslavement; to bind her to me, it was more of a joke. I thought that she’d simply fall into a trance and be obedient because she was in a trance. In the morning however when I tried to bring her out of it suddenly occurred to me that this wasn’t just a trance, this was her new waking state.

Gone was an independent woman with desires, opinions and thoughts; now she was simply a slave bonded to me. The closest thing I could approximate to getting her back to normal was having her pretend to be a free willed individual.

So I could get her to act like she thought for herself, but not to think for herself.

For the next few hours all I could think of was how her father was going to kill me. Then I calmed down enough to give in to my sexual urges to utilize the happily obedient Indian goddess. Then after I had satisfied myself, I panicked again.

I hypnotized her, and hypnotized her. I took her deeper, and deeper. But every time I suggested she start being a free willed person she refused. Finally I realized that she had been very unhappy. She was basically a slave to her father who demanded that she marry within her race. She was alone because there was nobody to marry who she liked and her father approved of.

Then I came along and offered her someone she could obey like she did her father, and someone who met her own standards. And by taking away her free will then she wasn’t unhappy anymore, because well, it was her free will and her own desires not to marry whom her father wanted her to that was upsetting her in the first place.

Which left her tied to me in a very unusual way.

After a few hours I took her again, and again. And as the sun set and she re-built the fire I realized that once we’d got past the obstacle of having her father kill me, I had just created the perfect woman.

I mean she was incredibly beautiful. And while I really didn’t know her that well when she was someone.... now that she wasn’t really.... I could program her into whatever I wanted. She would be the perfect wife. I could train her to have whatever personality I wanted.

“Your father is going to be very mad about this if he finds out.” I explained.

“Why?”

“Well because ummm.... This sort of thing, me making you my slave, is frowned down upon.”

“But it’s my choice to be your slave. You said so yourself, hypnosis can’t make me do anything I don’t want to do.”

“That’s true. However that isn’t really going to be a strong debating point in his eyes and maybe in the eyes of say the police.”

“Oh, that’s too bad.”

“Yes. It is. Now when we get back you are going to pretend that none of this ever happened. Because if you don’t, then your father will have you taken away from me forever.”

“No. Don’t let that happen!” She said and then began to cry.

“Well then pretend you’re not my slave for a couple of days until I can figure out a way that we can leave together and stay together forever.”

“He won’t let me do that. He’ll try to stop us.”

We returned the next day. I had finally decided that the best way to proceed would be to have her pretend to be normal, until I could think of a way out of it. I was rapidly growing accustomed to the idea that she would leave with me at the end of my stay. I was also actively looking forward to it.

After work she would stop by my cabin and revert to her slave self. We’d fuck, and I’d have her cook and clean and do other sorts of things. Then she’d go home pretending as though nothing was different.

A week later her father died. When she first told me he’d been shot I thought maybe she’d done it. Perhaps following the logic that if he were what was standing between her and being my slave then eliminating him would solve the problem. That wasn’t the case though. It was a hunting accident. His job was to take tourists out hunting. During this time he’d gone on ahead to look for some wildlife and when he returned a trigger-happy hayseed from Texas had gotten spooked by the noise and shot wildly into the bush.

Melissa took his body to the reservation, and was gone for a week. During that week I was petrified that somehow it would be discovered that she was enslaved. I kept imagining the police breaking down the door at any minute.

But they didn’t. She returned and came straight to my cabin.

When she entered the cabin I waved my hand and said, “Become yourself.” This was how I turned her back into a slave, and stopped her pretending to be normal.

To my surprise she simply smiled and said, “Yeah, we have to talk about that.”

We sat down and she began to talk, “When my father was alive it was good for me to be your slave. That way we could be together and I wasn’t disobeying his wishes, because I was only obeying yours. So I went along with it. More than that. I desperately needed it I think, and that’s why I took so strongly to being your slave.”

“So you were never hypnotized, just pretending?”

“No. I was. When you had me remove my clothes I couldn’t stop that if I tried. But when I found out that you hypnotized me I wasn’t mad, because I had found a loophole to honoring my father’s wishes. When he died, well I don’t have to obey him anymore.”

“Or me.” I was both relieved and sad. On one hand I’d just given up a hypnotized sex slave. On the other hand I hadn’t completely destroyed her mind.

“Yeah. But thanks. I really needed that. But now I get to be my own person.”

After she left I wanted to run after her, put her under and erase her mind. I wanted to enslave her, to make her mine. But I didn’t. I just packed my bags and left the next morning for Los Angels.

The End.