The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jeanette Journals #2: Realplaying

* * *

Copyright © 2014 by The Lycanthrope. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Permission granted to The Erotic Mind Control Story Archive (EMCSA/MCSTORIES) to post and archive.

This is an adult fantasy. If you are under 21, please go away. If descriptions of explicit sex offend you or are illegal where you live, please go away. If you are offended by frank language, please go away. If you are still reading, welcome! My characters live in a world where casual, unprotected sex won’t kill you. We don’t. Be careful out there. Remember, this is a fantasy, and it’s fiction. Enjoy!

The Lycanthrope welcomes comments and suggestions at

NOTE: Each of the Jeanette Journal stories can is written as a standalone story, but they are probably best enjoyed in order.

* * *

Jeanette referred to herself as “fun sized.” I thought of her as “fantasy sized.” Somehow she squeezed at least two girls worth of sexy into a hot little body just a tiny bit over five feet tall—about 16 inches shorter than me. She was sex on a stick! She’d giggled when I told her that, saying she’d never heard the phrase. Not many girls over fifteen can successfully pull off a giggle. Somehow a 36-year-old managed to make giggles one of the sexiest, most expressive sounds I’d ever heard.

In the hour since she’d arrived at my house we’d talked about lots of different things and her giggles had gone from a little shy and bashful to outright sexy and suggestive. Of course the hypnotic orgasms I’d given her over the phone made us more… familiar with each other than most people meeting for the first time, but we connected faster and more deeply than I think either of us expected. When I replied to the like she put on my profile photo on Kinkster Forums a couple of weeks earlier, I had no idea that it would lead to this. I mean she was gorgeous in her photos, and I certainly was inter…

“Steve?”

“Baby girl?”

She still blushed at the pet names.

“Are we going to talk much longer, because I really, REALLY want to get naked with you.”

Shy, sweet, and submissive, but still with a powerful sex drive. Definitely my fantasy girl! At least I’d thought about this in advance.

“You know how you were interested in all of the different ways to hypnotize you?”

Her eyes lit up. She’d quickly fallen in love with the feeling of being hypnotized over the phone.

“Yeah?”

“We’ve done a full induction over the phone and then used your post-hypnotic trigger the other times. Would you be interested in experiencing a different induction?”

“Absolutely! And even more interested if it leads to the bedroom.”

“We’ll get there soon. First just get comfortable for me and look at the wall across the room.”

She wiggled a bit on the couch, sending a delicious shimmy through her full breasts.

“Okay, this is a fractionation induction. You’ll be opening and closing your eyes over and over. With each number I count, you’ll close your eyes and then open them again. Each time that you do that, you’ll find that your eyes relax a little more and it gets harder to open them. At some point, maybe by the number five, maybe ten, and certainly before fifteen, your eyelids will be so relaxed that they’ll just stay shut and that’s fine. That’s what we want. Then you can pretend in your mind that you’re still opening and closing them as I count, even though they’ll stay closed in reality, okay?”

“Mmm hmm.”

Just the thought of being hypnotized was already starting her on the way. She was a great subject.

“Okay, baby, now let your eyes focus beyond the wall, as if you were looking at a pleasant mountain scene.”

Mountains seemed like a logical choice for a Vermont girl. Her eyes defocused. She was good at following directions.

“That’s it, just look at that scene in a vague, dreamy way. Soon you’ll find that all the muscle groups in your body will relax. Your facial muscles will relax. Your arms will relax. Your legs will relax. Your whole body will just go deeply relaxed and soon you’ll just slip comfortably into deep, peaceful hypnosis.”

She was visibly relaxing as I was describing what would be happening.

“In a moment I’m going to count from one to twenty. On each count you’ll close your eyes, and then you’ll open them again. And sometime before I reach the count of twenty, maybe at fifteen, maybe at ten, maybe even at five, your eyes will just stay comfortably closed and you’ll go easily into a deep, comfortable, safe state of hypnosis.”

I shifted from what would be happening to what was happening.

“Now your muscles are relaxed. Your face is relaxed. Your arms are relaxed. Your legs are relaxed. Your whole body has just relaxed completely. One…”

Her eyes closed and then opened, maintaining her distant, dreamy gaze.

“Two…”

Another close and open. She was clearly becoming more relaxed as I counted. With each number the opening of the eyes was a little slower.

“Six…”

Her eyes closed and stayed closed.

“Keep them closed now and go deeply hypnotized. Let each number that I count just let your mind and body relax together, like a team. Seven… Eight…”

After a few numbers I began adding deepening suggestions between each number, finishing the count to twenty. She was deeply hypnotized. Time to demonstrate that to her.

“Good Jeanette. You’re deeply hypnotized now and I know how much you enjoy this deep, sate, comfortable hypnotic relaxation. Just notice how completely relaxed your hand, your arm, your whole body and mind are.”

I lifted her hand by the wrist. It was the first time I’d touched her since we hugged when she arrived. Her hand was heavy and relaxed. I let it go and it flopped back down on the couch.

“So you can tell that you’re deeply relaxed, deeply hypnotized. And in this deep hypnosis, you respond so perfectly, sweetie. In fact…”

I laid a finger across the back of her wrist and gently pressed on it.

“…now I’ve securely locked your hand down, using the strongest, most secure restraint you can imagine. It’s even a magical restraint that makes it impossible for you to lift your hand. The harder you try to lift your hand, the tighter the magical restraint holds it down. Go ahead and try to lift your hand, but you cannot. The harder you try, the tighter it’s locked down.”

She put some effort into it, yanking her arm upward. Her wrist never moved from where it lay on the couch. She was breathing deeper, but it wasn’t with effort, it was with arousal. On her Kinkster Forum profile she’d listed being held down during sex as one of the things she liked. That kink wasn’t where I was headed, though.

“Stop trying now, Jeanette. Let yourself relax deeper.”

I lightly tapped the back of her wrist.

“I’ve released the restraint and you can now move your wrist, but let it just be relaxed and comfortable as you go even deeper into hypnosis.”

She moved her wrist a couple of inches, finding that what I’d told her was true. Time to move on to the other kink that I was thinking about. She’d listed “daddy/daughter role play” as an interest, but she’d also listed incest as a turn-off. It might seem like a contradiction, but I could understand it. She saw a distinct difference between fantasy roleplaying and reality. Still, though, there were ways to give her both.

At nearly 12 years older than her, I wasn’t really old enough to be her father (though some might raise an eyebrow at our age difference.) But there was more than one way to play with that “older man related to younger girl” taboo. She’d told me that her parents were divorced. Maybe a fantasy where her mother had a bit of a “cougar” instinct would do the trick.

“And as you drift deeper, deeper, and deeper, feeling better, better, and better, you know how wonderful and powerful your subconscious mind is. You know how it used to take a long time and a lot of work for you to have just one orgasm, but we changed all of that through the power of your subconscious, didn’t we, Jeanette?”

“Mmm hmm.”

“That’s right, baby girl. We changed your reality so that you could come over and over just by me commanding it. Remember how surprised you were?”

“Mmm.”

“And you can remember how much you loved the change in your reality that let you come easily and repeatedly, right?”

“Mmmmmmm.”

“So you know how powerful your subconscious is. You know that it can change your reality in so many wonderful ways. And if you open your eyes and look at the lap of your skirt, you’ll see that a beautiful butterfly has landed there.”

She opened her eyes, looked at her empty lap, and smiled.

“Tell me about the butterfly, Jeanette.”

“It’s big and blue, with a little yellow on the wings.”

“That’s right. And as you look at it now, notice that it’s changing. Notice that it’s getting much smaller and it’s changing colors to pink. It’s a tiny, pink butterfly now.”

She gasped in amazement as that existed only in her mind changed.

“And now that tiny pink butterfly flutters away as your eyes close and you go even deeper. Even much, much deeper.”

She was more than deep enough to alter reality, but it’s a habit for me to give clients and anyone else who I hypnotize suggestions to go deeper. I do it without thinking, and it can only improve things.

“Where are you now, Jeanette?”

“Your house.”

“That’s right, and what’s my name?”

“Steve.”

“That’s right, hon. So would you say that you’re at Steve’s house?”

“Yes.”

“That’s right. And would you like to live one of your fantasies while you’re here?”

“Yesssss.”

“Good. Now through the power of your mind, find yourself seated in a comfortable seat in a movie theater. You’re the only person in the theater, and you’re comfortable and safe. And as you look at the screen, you can see the movie starting to play. You can see Jeanette on the screen, looking exactly as she looked this morning. You can see her lips moving and you can faintly her mumbling some words. They’re magic words. She’s casting a magic spell. As you watch her, you can see her starting to get younger. Now she’s 35… 34… 33… 30… 26… 21… 18… 17… She’s getting younger and younger and now she’s sixteen years old. She looks like she did when she was sixteen. She sounds like she did when she was sixteen. She has all of the powerful sexual feelings of a sixteen-year-old.”

I was probably asking for trouble with that last part, given how strong her adult sex drive already was.

“And now the scene is shifting, but it’s not shifting on the movie screen, it’s like you’re shifting, moving, changing. And now YOU are the sixteen-year-old girl on the screen. Everything you see is bright and sharp and three-dimensional. Everything you feel is crisp and clear. Your feelings are the deep, intense feelings of a beautiful sixteen-year-old girl. You are sixteen.

“You’re sixteen and you’re spending a day with Steven. Your mom wants you to get along with your new stepfather, so she’s arranged for the two of you to spend a weekend together at a resort, in separate luxury suites, of course. Your mother dated Steven for a year before they got married. It was a bit of a scandal that she married a younger man but she’s happy, and you KNOW that you’re happy. That’s right, Jeanette, when you met him for the first time a little over a year ago… OH MY GOD! That deep voice of his always seems to just push all of your arousal buttons just the right way. It turns you on so much!”

The first time we’d talked on the phone she’d told me how much she liked my voice. A good hypnotist utilizes whatever his subject presents. The more formal version of my name would help accentuate our perceived age difference and status.

“Sure he’s nearly 28, and that’s a lot older than you, but you’re incredibly attracted to him. You’ve been fantasizing about him ever since you first saw him and heard that voice.”

She was breathing deeply, completely engrossed in her new sixteen-year-old fantasy world. It was role playing for me, but in her mind it was becoming completely real.

“You’ve been so turned on by him that you’ve been masturbating daily and fantasizing that he’s making love to you. Sometimes you masturbate more than once a day, wishing that it was him touching you. You’ve had to put a pillow over your face because you scream out his name when you come.

“You’ve flirted with him and teased him as much as you thought your could get away with. You’ve intentionally worn revealing clothes, and you’ve seen him noticing you. He’s even flirted back a few times. Every time he’s looked at you that way, you’ve almost come on the spot!

“He turns you on so much, it’s almost overwhelming. You know that he’s so much more experienced than those fumbling high-school boys you’ve been with. You know that he could make you feel so good. Every little thing about him turns you on, and now you’re alone with him at the resort, and with him in his room.”

I took off my shirt, walked to the bedroom door, and tossed it onto my bed.

“You’ve been sitting here talking to him, trying to keep your cool, but it’s impossible. Just seeing him and hearing his deep, sexy voice, makes you almost crazy with lust.”

She moaned softly.

“Now he’s gone into the bathroom and you’re about to go into the bedroom of his suite. You’ll find his shirt and you’ll pick it up. Why did he leave his shirt there? Doesn’t he know what that will do to you? Is he trying to turn you on? Is he trying to seduce you? Is that what he’s doing, or is it just what you desperately want him to do? You’ll pick up his shirt and smell him on it and that will be the final straw that pushes you into wanton lust.”

I wondered exactly what “wanton lust” would be for her, but I had an idea.

“In one minute you will open your eyes. You’re a sixteen-year-old girl in your stepfather Steven’s suite, and you’re incredibly turned on. You want him so badly. He’s in the bathroom, so you have a moment to peek into the bedroom.”

I got up and went into the bathroom, leaving the door just a little open so that I could see back into the bedroom. It wasn’t long before Jeanette crept quietly into the bedroom. In her mind she was a lust-crazed sixteen-year-old trying to figure out how to seduce her stepfather.

Spotting my shirt on the bed, she picked it up and held it to her nose. A look of pure rapture came over her face as she inhaled deeply. Her whole body shuddered and she flopped backward onto the bed, keeping the shirt to her face. Her skirt was unceremoniously yanked up. She’d worn a racy little black thong. Clutching my shirt to her face, she plunged her other hand inside the thong and began stroking rapidly. Within moments her hips were thrusting and she was moaning.

“Fuck me Steven! Fuck me…Daddy! Fuck your big cock into me!”

I threw open the bathroom door and stepped into the bedroom, “catching” her in the middle of her masturbation.

“What the hell are you doing?!?”

She shrieked and sat bolt upright, accidentally pinning her hand inside her underwear.

“Oh God, oh God! I… I…”

She squirmed and managed to free her hand and extract her glistening, wet fingers from her thong.

“What are you doing in my bedroom? What are you doing with my shirt?”

“I’m sorry, I… I…”

“I come in here and find you doing this? I should tell your mother!”

She gave me a look of horror.

“Oh please don’t tell Mom! Please, please, please. I’ll do anything, just don’t tell her.”

“I can’t imagine what ‘do anything’ means to a girl who goes into her stepfather’s bedroom and starts fingering her wet little fuck-hole while moaning that she wants him to slam his big cock into her.”

Dirty talk was another one of the kinks she’d listed on the Forums. It was definitely a good button to push at that moment because she moaned. I dropped my voice another octave, pressing that advantage, too.

“Is that what you want, Jeanette? Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to show a hot, slutty teenaged girl what it feels like to have a grown man’s cock pumping inside her?”

Blushing furiously, she nodded. She was too flustered to do a successful job of giving me a seductive come-hither look, but she was trying with all the awkwardness of a lust-crazed sixteen-year-old girl. Awkward didn’t matter because it was working just fine on me.

“Show me what they teach sixteen-year-olds about sex, then.”

She dove off the bed and knelt in front of me. In a flash my pants and briefs were around my ankles and my cock was in her mouth. In her reality she was a sixteen-year-old girl giving her stepfather a blow job, but she still had the skills and talents that came with the extra two decades of experience to her adulthood. Jeanette was a virtuoso at oral sex!

Since I still had a few tricks up my sleeve, so to speak, I let her continue. She really was exceptional, clearly loving the ability that her mouth had to give me pleasure. She sucked and kissed, swirling her tongue as she balanced her intense passion with her soft submissive nature. I’d been turned on since the moment she’d walked in the door, but I did my best to hold out. A true artist, though, she started taking me into her throat. I didn’t survive more than a minute or two of her deep throating before I blasted my orgasm down her throat. Damn the girl was good! She kept me in her mouth.

“You’re a good girl.”

She moaned around my cock. Being told she was a good girl was another of her hot buttons.

“Keep sucking, baby girl. Get me hard again so I can fuck you properly.”

As she resumed sucking, I closed my eyes and slipped into self-hypnosis, willing my cock to harden again. It was a handy trick for a man in his late 40’s to have when he’s trying to keep up with a 36-year-old sexpot. I started to wonder if I’d needed the self-hypnosis at all, given how quickly her passionate, yet sweet, loving, and intimate oral technique was turning me on.

“Enough.”

She stopped and looked up at me from her kneeling position.

“You. Naked. Now!”

I was a little uncomfortable being so rude and mean with her, but that’s what comes with roleplaying sometimes. I’m naturally dominant, but generally considerate of the ladies I’ve been with. Still, though, this was what I needed to be for her fantasy. And besides, I got to watch a sexy 36-year-old rush and fumble through getting naked like you’d expect from the sixteen-year-old she imagined herself to be.

Damn, but she was put together! Busty, curvy, and feminine as any fantasy girl had ever imagined being, she laid back on the bed and looked at me like a teenager trying to hide her nervousness.

“So do all high school girls shave their pussies bare, or is it just the horny nymphos like you?”

I didn’t wait for an answer, reaching down to stroke my palm lightly down over her bare slit. She moaned and spread her legs wider.

“Well you’re all hot and ready to go, aren’t you? Did sucking my cock make you all wet, Jeanette?”

She nodded.

“What do you want now, Jeanette?”

“To fuck,” she whispered.

“Who do you want to fuck you?”

“You.”

“Who am I? Say it!”

“Steven… Daddy.”

“And how does a horny teenaged girl ask me? What were you asking for when you were fingering yourself?”

“Please fuck me Daddy.”

She’d probably have appreciated more teasing and dirty talk, but there was no way that I could wait. I climbed between her legs and positioned myself.

“Is this what you want, Jeanette? Do you want your new Daddy to push his big, hard cock all the way inside you?”

“Yes,” she whimpered.

She was soaking wet, hot, and even tight! Slowly sliding into her was pure bliss. Seeing her wide-eyed wonder as her hypnotized mind experienced her imaginary stepfather penetrating her was mind-blowing. She was the one with the altered reality but the roleplaying was very real for me, given that she was reacting like a horny sixteen-year-old.

“That’s right, baby girl, Daddy is fucking his hard cock all the way into you. And you know that an experienced adult man-cock will make you come so hard and so long. You can feel how quickly you’ll come. You can feel it starting to build already, Jeanette.”

She began the sexy moaning and vocalizing that I’d heard when we’d done hypno-kink over the phone. As I settled into a steady rhythm of long, deep thrusting the sounds of her building pleasure were getting louder. It was a good thing, because the wet, needy grip of her pussy on my cock was soon going to have me coming again.

“You’re so wet for your new Daddy, Jeanette. So hot and wet. You’re going to come soon, aren’t you? You’re going to come on Daddy’s cock like a good girl, aren’t you?”

Indeed she was! Her eyes rolled back and she began screaming her orgasm. It was louder in person than it had been over the phone.

“FUCK ME DADDY! FUCK ME DADDY!”

After that it was all incoherent screaming and moaning in ecstasy. It was the sexiest thing I’d ever heard, and there was no way that I could hold back from pumping what felt like a gallon of come into her as her screams peaked and began to subside. I couldn’t remember an orgasm that had been so intense. Hell, I could barely remember my name! Forget two girls worth of sexiness, Jeanette had at least a dozen girls worth of sexiness packed into the curves of her little body.

I wanted to stay inside her for hours, but practical matters intervened. I withdrew and went to use the toilet, bringing a towel with me when I returned. Gently I dabbed at her bare pussy, cleaning the mess we’d made. She looked at me with the wonder of the teenager she thought she was.

“And now you’re coming back from your role as a teenager, Jeanette. You’re coming back to the sexy adult that you really are. We’ve had our fantasy time and now you’re back to who you really are today.”

I could see the shift to reality happening in her eyes. I’d worked with several people in hypnosis with their eyes open. It doesn’t make a difference to them, but I can see more of what’s going on in their minds.

“That’s right, Jeanette, back to normal. And coming out of hypnosis now in one…”

I brought her out of hypnosis with the usual five-count that we’d done several times over the phone. She gave me the smile of a well-fucked woman.

“Did you have fun, sweetie?”

“Oh Steve! That was the most intense thing I’ve ever felt! It was so real and…”

I pulled her to me and kissed her.

“You were a very good girl,” I breathed into her ear.

She shivered and moaned softly, then pulled back to look at me. I could see the desire in her eyes. To be fair, she had warned me that she could be insatiable at times.

Jeanette turned her body so she could lay her head in my lap, facing my stomach. She began to gently nuzzle, kiss, and lick my cock. With lust and sweet submission in her eyes, she looked up at me.

“Do you think that I could get Daddy’s big cock all hard again and he could fuck his horny little stepdaughter until she couldn’t walk straight?”

Yeah, that sounded like a great idea to me!

-END-