The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jealousy

Chapter 5

Josh returned Laura back to normal and made her forget anything that Sheldon had told her. “What a fucking dumbass,” he said to himself after Laura walked out his front door and headed toward her house. “Why’d he tell her everything? If that punk messes this whole thing up, I swear I’ll kill him.”

Sheldon had fucked his girlfriend. He just had to deal with that. Afterwards, he had told her everything they had done to her, but had implanted in her mind that she was fine with what they were telling her. Now, this had worked fine. But, it could come back at them later on and get them in trouble if she happened to mention what was going on to someone. So, Josh had used the remote’s mind control microphone and erased any memory of this afternoon’s events.

Josh now realized that he needed to be more careful with the remote. He couldn’t help but feel terrible about turning her into a whore and taking advantage of her like he had. Is this what he really wanted? All he wanted was to make Laura love him again and forget about that asshole Matt Huntington. He began to think he may have taken this too far.

Tomorrow, he planned, he would tell Sheldon to call the whole thing off.

Josh arrived in the school’s parking lot the next morning. It was Friday, October 31st. Halloween. Josh didn’t really participate in stuff like this, so he was dressed in his normal attire. But, he could see several students wearing various costumes as he walked through the parking lot.

Entering the front doors, all seemed normal. The halls were alive with the chatter of gossip and weekend plans. Students wandered back and forth from lockers and classrooms, then sped up at the sound of the bell. Soon, the hallways were empty and Josh found his way into Homeroom.

He sat in his desk quietly, waiting for the morning announcements. Everyone around him was talking and doing last minute homework. He only sat in his depression, living with the fact that he had technically raped his ex-girlfriend yesterday. He felt terrible.

“Good morning students!” the intercom yelled. The room quieted down slightly as the pledge, lunch menu, and other topics were discussed ritually. “And now, here’s a special message from your Student Council President, Laura Williams!” Josh perked up a bit, but this was a normal thing. He was always forced to listen to her wonderful voice before classes started. Being Class President meant she had to inform every one of the events she was in charge of. This was probably an announcement about the Halloween dance tonight.

“Ummm...like, hey guys!” her voice said. Josh’s eyes grew wide. Her voice was high pitched again, and definitely ditzy sounding. “So, like, this dance thingy’s tonight and, like, everyone should come and stuff. I’ll be there, mostly in the back room sucking cocks as usual, so look for me! Can’t wait to see you there!”

Josh had been leaning back in his chair. He leaned forward hard, crashing back on all four legs. How the fuck had Sheldon done it? Josh had the only remote! Unless...he had made another one.

Josh looked around to see what kind of reaction the classroom had had to Laura’s statement. He was probably more wierded out by the fact that no one was acting any different. He heard sporadic mentions of Laura’s name: “She is such a slut” and “Why does she do this every year?". Josh jumped out of his seat and headed for the door. His teacher called out to him to sit down, but he was already out the door.

He walked quickly down the hallway. His fists were balled up and sweating. Josh was ready to beat Sheldon into a bloody pulp. Then, he saw him. He was standing alone in the lunchroom. In his hand, he held another remote control that looked very similar to the one Josh now held in his hand, only bigger.

He stepped up to Sheldon with an angry look in his eyes, “What have you done? What did you do to her? And why is everyone acting like this is normal behavior for her?”

Sheldon only smiled.

This infuriated Josh even further. He raised his fist in the air, as his face got redder. “Answer me!!! What did you do?!”

Sheldon calmly raised his hand up in a “stop” gesture, then calmly replied, “I don’t like to be used Josh.” They stared at each other for a moment. Josh opened his mouth to reply but was interrupted, “And I don’t like being unappreciated. So, I’ve decided to take over our little operation here.”

“Operation—?” Josh was getting angrier by the second.

“This remote,” he said, holding up what was in his hand, “is much more powerful than your own. I’ve “rewired” the whole school into thinking your girlfriend is a dumb slut. Well, everyone except you, that is... And I’m not going to do anything to your mind. You’re going to be forced to watch your girlfriend be humiliated and used by every guy in the school. And it will all be a normal thing to them...” He chuckled to himself as Josh raised up his own remote and pointed it at Sheldon. “Ah ah ah...” he said, wiggling his index finger back and forth at Josh, “Don’t even try it. I have changed you a little bit...”

Josh stared intently, slowly lowering his remote.

“You will find yourself unable to harm me in any way. That includes remote control related stuff,” Sheldon said grinning.

Josh tried his hardest, but it was true. He couldn’t find it in himself to push any of the buttons while directing it at Sheldon. He dropped the remote and raised his fist again, but instead he found that he couldn’t bring it back down. It was as if his body was rejecting his brain’s ideas. Sheldon had made himself invincible against Josh.

The bell rang for first period and the hallways erupted with teenagers. Sheldon turned back to Josh, “I can change the whole school’s personality with this thing. Even implant new memories of whatever I can think up.”

“That’s how you made everyone act normal when Laura was acting like a slut. They think that’s how she really is!” Josh said.

Sheldon smiled proudly and nodded, “I can make her have any reputation or personality I want. How about I we it so Laura only dates black guys?” Sheldon suggested, as he looked down at his Super Remote.

Josh was dumbfounded, “Wha—?” He didn’t know what that was supposed to mean.

Sheldon spoke into the microphone at the base of the remote and said, “From now on it is everyone’s reality, except myself and Josh Cooper’s, that Laura Williams only dates black guys.” With that said, he pointed his remote to the sky and pushed the big red button. A spark of light erupted from the antennae. The lunchroom was now filled with students on their way to class, but none of them noticed anything changing.

Sheldon looked around, “Now, where is she...?” Then, he spotted her. Surrounded by the basketball team, which was mostly made up of black guys. They were all obviously flirting with her and she was just eating it up. Though, she didn’t look much different than the slut he had turned her into before. “Ah yes, we need to do something about her look...” He pointed the Super Remote at Laura and pushed a big blue button. “This button will change anyone’s look to match their new personality...” he said smiling.

Josh looked in Laura’s direction. A blur of light was spinning around her, though nobody seemed to notice this. The light spun around her from head to toe then, with a bright flash, it was gone. But, when Josh focused his eyes again, he was shocked.

Laura came strutting over to where they were standing. Her hair was now dyed black and styled into a “corn-rows” fashion. She was wearing a bright yellow Tommy Hilfiger jacket that was way too big for her, it hung down to her knees and the sleeves almost slid over her hands. She had on a tiny, white tube top underneath the jacket that stretched over her huge tits. Then, she had on a micro skirt that should’ve gotten her kicked out of school had it not been for her huge jacket to hide it. “’Sup boys,” she said, walking past them.

Josh was in disbelief, “Wait, Laura—!”

She stopped and turned around, eyeing him hard with her new attitude, “Yea?” She had a pair a big loopy earrings dangling from her ears. When she opened her mouth to talk, a shiny metal stud could be seen piercing her tongue.

“What are you...? I mean, why...? You never used to hang out with the basketball team.” Josh said with a nervous laugh.

Laura just rolled her eyes, “Boy, what is yo’ problem?” Her head rocked back and forth as she talked, looking like she should be a guest on the Jenny Jones show. “I kin hang wit’ anyone I like. You ain’t got no business messin’ wit my shit.” Laura stretched this last word into two syllables sounding like “shee-it”. “So, you best be steppin’ back before I git Jerome to mess yo’ ass up!” With that said, she strutted away.

Josh watched as she walked down the hallway. A tall, handsome black fellow who must have been “Jerome” ran up to her and slapped her ass. Josh couldn’t hear what they were saying, but Laura obviously was not mad since she turned around laughing. Jerome then picked her up and carried her around the corner. She was smiling the whole time.

“Does she even remember me?” he asked Sheldon.

“Well, in her mind, you guys never dated. So, looks like your just another horny guy in the crowd,” Sheldon answered, laughing. Josh turned to him, shooting daggers with his eyes.

“Ok, I’m sorry if you think I was using you. But, you have to change this back. This isn’t right. We can’t just change someone’s personality like that,” Josh pleaded.

Sheldon eyed a girl walking past them. She was dressed very conservative and classy, “Oh sure I can. It’s very simple. Say I what to change this nice country girl into a punk rocker dyke.” She looked up at the two boys just in time to see the one with glasses talking into some kind of remote control, then pointing it at her and smiling.

Sheldon pressed both the red and blue buttons and watched as she transformed into a leather-clad lesbian. Her hair was shaved on sides, leaving a purple Mohawk in the middle. Her nose, eyebrow, and lip were all pierced now. She walked off, not even noticing her new personality. As far as she knew, she had always liked girls. She had new memories of stealing her brother’s Playboy’s and playing with herself to them. Then, she remembered rebelling against her parents’ disapproval of her new life style. That’s when she started dressing the way she did.

This was all reality to her now.

Sheldon obviously had something very powerful in his hands.

Josh left school. He couldn’t take it anymore. He needed to come up with a plan to stop Sheldon. He knew that Sheldon planned to wreak some more havoc at the school’s Halloween dance, so he had to come up with a way to stop him there.

He sat in his room, silently. In his hand, he held the old remote control. It was obviously useless, since he couldn’t do anything to Sheldon with this...

Then, Josh stopped. He looked back at the little remote. “If I can’t do anything to Sheldon, maybe someone else can...”

Josh ran out of his room and ran out the front door. He headed toward Sheldon’s house. Sheldon was on the dance committee and would be at school for the rest of the night.

But, Sheldon’s sister would be home.

He arrived at their home and knocked on the door. He heard footsteps coming closer, then the door opening. Sarah was just as unpopular as Sheldon, but she hated him just as much as everyone else at school did. He knew that she was nowhere near as smart as Sheldon, so she couldn’t make another remote. But, she would definitely believe him when she hears what Sheldon had done.

“Sheldon’s not here,” she said, closing the door.

Josh stopped her, “No wait! I’m not here for him. I’m, uh, here to see you.”

She was obviously surprised by this, “Why?” She wasn’t used to having company.

“I need your help. Your brother is up to something. Something bad, and you’re the only one who can stop him.”

She was confused. Josh asked if he could come in and she let him. They sat in the living room, alone. He explained to her what was going on and how Sheldon had made his own reality-altering remote control. And, just as Josh had expected, she believed every word.

“This sounds just like something he would do...” she said, shaking her head in disapproval. “All his life he’s been trying to get attention. I guess this is just some other way of getting it.” She stopped and looked at Josh, “So, what do I have to do?”

The sun set. Night fell. Little children all over town left there homes in search of Laffy Taffy, Twix, and nasty little peanut shaped marshmallows. The town’s high school gymnasium was brightly lit up as the student body flocked to join their classmates in a night of fun.

Josh and Sarah arrived at the front doors, almost afraid of what they may find Sheldon had done all afternoon. Entering the elaborately decorated gym, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Everyone was laughing, dancing, and talking. Like usual.

“Oh my god...” Josh heard Sarah say. He turned to her to say what, but then glanced in the direction she was facing.

“Oh shit...” He saw what she was looking at. A big sign was tape to the wall that said, “LAURA’S HOUSE OF WHORE-ORS”. Underneath that was, “25 cents!”

“What has he done?” Sarah asked.

Josh didn’t answer. Instead, he grabbed her arm as they walked toward the sign. There was an arrow under the title pointing toward the boy’s locker room. Josh told Sarah to stay back as he tried to enter the door. But, he was stopped by a much bigger football player who planted his hand on Josh’s chest, holding him back, “Gotta wait in line, dude.” He pointed behind Josh. Josh turned around to see a line of about twenty of guys waiting to get inside. Several sweaty guys exited the doors, laughing and giving high-fives, “Damn, that bitch makes every dance worth coming to.”

Josh shoved his way past the guard and walked into the small room. Inside, he saw a crowd of boys standing around a small space closed off with cardboard. Inside the cardboard walls sat Laura. Her clothes were ripped from her body as she cycled through a crowd of cocks that were poking through holes in the cardboard. “Keep the cocks comin’ boys!” she yelled, giggling. Sheldon had obviously changed her back into a regular slut. The floor she was standing in was covered in cum, as was she.

She jumped back and forth from cock to cock as quarters were flipped at her. They bounced around her feet and hit the floor. There was now probably around ten dollars worth of quarters on the ground and more were coming. “You boys are really horny tonight, huh? (slurp)” she said, stuffing another dick in her slutty mouth. The guys all yelled out “hell yeah” and kept taking turns having their cock sucked.

Josh had seen enough. He shoved his way through the crowd, knocking over the cardboard walls and pulled Laura out. He yanked her arm as she asked, “Hey, Josh, what the hell you doin’?” He pulled her out of the locker room, fighting against the protests of the horny school boys. He pulled her out into the open and started pulling her toward the side doors.

But, a voice called him back, “Josh Josh Josh... Where to you think you’re going with her?” It was Sheldon. He had the cheerleading squad writhing around him as if they were about to cum just from holding onto his arm.

“You’ve changed the whole school. Even the faculty, that’s how Laura was able to get her own little “blowjob shop” for the dance.” Sheldon only smiled and nodded. “And now, I see you’ve got the cheerleading squad to fall in love with you.” Again, he nodded.

But, then, Sarah appeared behind Sheldon, holding the other remote control. “Well, it’s time your fun was brought to an end, Sheldon.” Sheldon slowly turned around to see his sister pointing the remote at him. He was a little surprised, but, for some reason, not scared. “I have this remote programmed to erase all your intelligence. In a second, you won’t know how to use that control anymore. And since Josh is unable to harm you, I guess I’ll have to do it. Goodbye Sheldon.” With that said, she pushed the button, waiting for a reaction for Sheldon.

But nothing happened. Sheldon removed his hands from the young women’s waists that surrounded him and pulled his own remote from his pocket. “Well, that would have been a great little trick to pull on me. But, since I have my intelligence now, I was smart enough to design that control so that it doesn’t work on me.” Sarah’s eyes filled with fear. “So, looks like I’m going to have to teach you a lesson. Goodbye Sarah,” he said grinning, and aimed the Super Remote at his sister.

Her mouth slacked open and her eyes drooped as her brains were pretty much sucked from her head. She dropped the remote as it fell to the ground, breaking into a million pieces. A smile grew on her face as she enjoyed the feeling of having all her worries and thoughts pulled form her mind. When she was done, Sheldon had reduced her to a giggled idiot laying on the floor. He aimed the control again and pushed another button. Suddenly, her plain clothes disappeared as she was left naked on the floor. Then, her tits began to grow. When they were finished, two hoops appeared and dangled off her nipples. Tattoos formed on her body saying such things as “Cock Queen” and “BITCH”. She stumbled to her feet as her hair grew and shifted to an embarrassingly bad blonde dye job. Her nails grew two inches and became a bright pink. Make-up appeared on her face, finishing off her new dumb blonde personality. She wiggled off to Laura, giggling, “Ummm... Like, is there room for one more in that cock room thingy?”

Laura grabbed her hand and started to lead her back to the room, “Come on, babe.”

“Totally!” Sarah said, perkily.

Josh was losing his mind, “Wait!” The two girls stopped and looked at him. “This has to end now!” By now, the whole dance had stopped and everyone was now watching the unfolding scene before them. “This man...” he explained, pointing at Sheldon, who stood his ground confidently, “...has fooled you all! He has invented a device that has fucked with all of your heads. You girl’s think he’s attractive? Yesterday, you wouldn’t have given him the time of day. Now, you’re holding on to him like he’s God’s gift! We can’t let this continue!”

No one knew what to say, so they just started laughing. Everyone went back to what they were doing, shaking their heads at the strange boy. Sheldon’s cheerleader fans went back to groping him and calling his name. “Oh Sheldon, when can we go back home so you can fuck us all?” one whined. Sheldon just laughed and told her it would be later.

Josh had given up hope. There was nothing he could do. None of the remote controls could do anything to Sheldon, and he wouldn’t be able to hurt Sheldon enough to get the remote away from him. There was no winning.

It was over.

He watched as the cheerleading squad continued cooing and giggling at Sheldon. Then, one furiously dropped to her knees, begging him to let her suck his cock. “Please Sheldon, I, like, can’t wait until we get home!” Sheldon tried to fight the girl off, but it was no use. But, in the struggle, something happened.

Sheldon dropped the Super Remote.

Josh sprinted as fast as he could and dove across the gymnasium floor. His hand met the large remote and he grasped it as hard as he could. Sheldon saw this happening and pushed the girls away from him as he frantically tried to get the remote back. But, he saw that Josh now held it, smiling.

“Ok, what do you think you’re gonna do with that? You can’t hurt me. The remote doesn’t even work on me, remember?” Sheldon said, no longer confident.

Josh only smiled, “Well, if I can’t hurt you, let’s see if you can fight off the entire school...” With a grin he spoke into the microphone, “Everyone in school now knows what Sheldon did to them!” With that said, he pointed the Super Remote to the sky and pushed the button.

Suddenly, everything got quiet.

Then, as quickly as it had gotten quiet, the entire gymnasium erupted with rage that was directed at Sheldon. The cheerleaders were now kicking him on the ground as the football team waltzed over to him and picked him up by his arms. They slowly carried the crying Sheldon outside for the beating of his life.

Josh smiled proudly at his victory and tossed the remote to the ground. He picked his foot up and then brought it back down with a crash that shattered the remote. Now, there would be no more trouble. He had changed everything to normal...

Wait a minute, Josh thought. “I just made everyone realize that Sheldon had changed them. I didn’t actually change them back...” His voice trailed off as he turned around to see Sarah and Laura, still wearing their slutty attire and still looking dumb as they could be.

“Like, I can’t believe Sheldon like made us dumb bimbos!” Sarah whined.

“Totally, but, at least now we can, like, suck all the cock we want. If he hadn’t changed us, we would still be, like, stuck-up prude’s and stuff...” Both girls seemed pleased with this as they wiggled their asses back to the boys’ locker room to continue their fun.

Josh only knew one thing to do. Reaching into his pocket, he found...a quarter. Shrugging his shoulders, he stepped in line.

THE END