The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jack Beanstalker

Not for those under 17.

May disturb some readers.

Inspired by ”Lovebright Academy By Downing Street“ ”Learning Center by MC Woodsmake“ and ”Green Eyes by xxsultrygoddessxx

Jack Beanstalker had recieved the package days after his uncles funeral. In it was a small harp. Jack and his Uncle Jake were the last of the Beanstalker Line. So Jack was heir to the Beanstalker fortune. For all the good it did him. He was currently attending “Miss Roberts school of young people”. It had been once a school for young women, but they had to change it for legal reason. Jack wasn’t what you would thing of as naturally attractive. His hair was a greasey black with brown eyes and pale skin. His body was thin in the appendages and yet pudgy at the mid section. He usually dressed in sweats or t-shirt when he was getting comfortable. He was collecting the harp at the office as it had been sent to the school and not his dorm room. He looked at the card...

Dear Nephew;

Remember how I said that there is always truth behind fairy tales when you were a boy. Well, the truth is we are decended from Jack of the Beanstalk. The original Jack from Jack and the beanstalk. From him we recieved our families greatest treasures. The first, the goose who laided the golden eggs, died many centuries ago. But It’s eggs when on to become the bases of our family’s wealth. The second treasure was this harp, one that has become more valuable than the golden eggs. It has the power to gain control of others minds or change them when it is played. They serve the owner of the harp. In this box, is the instructions on how to key it to you. With this you fortune is made. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Love, Uncle Jake

The instruction were simple. Just strum the harp as you said the name of the harp’s master. He did that just to humour his uncles memory. Just his luck, the headmistress same out of her office. “Jack can I see you in my office now.” She said. Jack followed her in.

Cindy Roberts was one of the most attractive women in the school. As direct descendant of the orignal founder, she thought that teaching was in her blood. Her long blonde hair and blue hair made her look like a living Barbie doll as her figure was quite curvatious. The fact her trendy power suit with it’s short skirt and her high heel shoes looked like it could have come from a toy doll box. It was a faded pink that matched the shade of lipstick she wore.

Jack, like most of the few boys at the college, desired to have her in his bed. She was young, in her thirties. At least ten years his elder, but... Jack pulled out the harp and started to strumb it.

Cindy looked at the harp jack was holding in her office. At first she hadn’t noticed it. It seemed to be made of a gold like material. It looked to be carved with great care, including the front of the instrument which held an attractive woman. The woman of gold was barely dressed in strips of gold cloth, but if one could look closely one could see ever curve of the woman, even the hint of nipple on her full bosums. It seemed to be a little hypnotic.

Jack set the harp down on her desk as it began to play by itself. By then Cindy was already starting to feel the music.

The song itself was some bizzare tune that sound medevil in nature. But it caused her to pause at what she was doing to focus on the song more closely. She watched as the strings moved on the harp. The harp seemed alive. The little woman on it even looked like it was singing. The music washed over Cindy like a wave. The vibration of the sound moving her to her core, causing every atom of her being moving along with the beat. The music move through her, in her, filling her. The music became her world, her galaxy, her universe. She and the music became one.

She could hear the words in the music. The ones being sung by the little woman statue. The angelic female voice was part of the song she had become. The words were absorbed by her mind as the ultimate true of reality.

“You are of The Song. The Song is you. You belong to The Song.
The Song belongs to the Harp. The Harp controls the Song.
The Harp is controled by the Harpist. The Harpist moves the Song.
You belong to the Song. The Song is created by the Harp.
The Harpist controls the Harp. You belong to the Harpist.”

The song repeated oner and over again in her head. Becoming more and more real to her. Her mind focused on these truths as she saw them. The moved deeper and deeper into her soul.

As the song ended she moved to take her rightful place before her masters. He was the Harpist, master of the harp, master of her. She would obey Jack Beanstalker’s every command. She was her purpose for existing. She knelt before him, hands behind her head. She thrusted out her chest and looked directly at her master, hoping that she was making her most attractive impression on him. “How may I serve you, Master?”

Jack stood shocked at the behavour that his headmistress was doing. Why was she acting so subservant all of a sudden. He was surprize that the harp had played by it’s self but this. It was as if the harp worked the way his uncle had said it did. It had gained control over Cindy’s mind for him. He moved to close the door, hoping that no one else had been watching, and sat down trying to think of what this would mean for him.

He now had a device that gave him the ability to control minds, and if his uncle’s note was right, the ability to change peoples physical appearances. He now had real power and control over his destiny. He could decide what to do with his fate. He had the ability to fulfill every male fantasies that he had every had. But what to do first?

He had Miss Cindy Roberts acting as his slave, but how much of her original personality remained? “Cindy, could you tell me what changes you have gone through, and if you could, give your opinions of what I should do next?” This would check to see if she had become a mindless slave or one that could think.

“My purpose is to please my master. Hi pleasure is my pleasure. His desire is my command.” Cindy said, her voice dripping with sensual undertones. “As to what you should do it is up to you master.”

Up to him. That was what Cindy said. But what did he want. He thought over his list of desires. Beautiful women. Power. Everthing he could want. He should also get some needed help if he was going to have more than one slave and power that he desired. Medical support. Legal support. Some conections with local poltics and law enforcement might be some of the best ideas to this end. But first there was his own base desires. Ones that he needed fulfilled soon. Ones that Cindy could help him with.

Cindy, get undressed. It’s time to please your master.” he said, preparing to have the delight the harp had given him. It was time to enjoy the fruits of his gift.

Cindy slowly got up and walked seductively towards her boss and lord. Each move was made with consideration of how it would look to Jack. Each movement showed her twisting hips or jiggling double Ds. A smile of genuine delight cross her face. She would enjoy doing this as pleasing her master was her life. Upon reaching Jack, she threw her arms around Jack’s neck. “Ready for a good time big boy.” She then preceeded to kiss him throughly and deeply. Her tongue entered his mouth, licking and tasting the inside of his mouth. She used her tongue to tease him and lead him into more deeper pleasure.

After the kiss she took a step back, and started with the removeal of her clothes, but she didn’t want her ardor to die. So she started to shimmy and dancing while removing her clothes, to bring him to a boil. She slowly slipped off her jacket, unbutton her blouse. She licked her lips to look sexy, but while also thinking of the great dick that her master posessed. She undid her skirt and started to shake it off. Soon she was only dressed in her undergarments and her high heel. She was also grinding into Jack. Jack had been trying to get out of his clothes as well. He had his jacket,shirt and pants off. He had also taken off his shoes and socks. So he stood in his office in only in his boxers, which were expanding with the actions of his slave.

Cindy came in for a second kiss of passion, feeling the pleasure as Jack rubbed his hands up and down her back till he came to her bra. While they were kissing, he undid the bra strap. The only thing that was holding it on was the pressure between their to bodies. She knew that she loved her master completely and totally. She would do as he command to please him and his lovers. She moved a bit away from him to remove the bra between them and started taking off their undergarments. As they slid down, she felt the poke of her lovers dick enter her pussy.

Cindy had been against the enterance of males to her families campass and was sure to select those who she could control. But now she learned that she had selected her new master from that crowd of boys. That filled her with joy. She would do anything to please him. And if becoming his latest fucktoy pleased him she would do it. For this was different from most of her previous relationships where she was in control. She was the one controlled. With that, Jake entered her lovehole and began their new realtionship.

Jack started to caress and squeeze the breast of his headmistress, a name he decided that she would be earning for the rest of her enslavement. His kissed her neck gentle as he slowly moved his cock in and out of the young woman. Cindy started to moan in time to his cock moving in and out. He moved down to her generous bossum. He focused on one of her tender nipples. He moved his tongue around her nipples and as he moved his hand to her ass. He even started to nip carefully at her nipple as he moved up his fucking of her honeypot.

Jack felt himself starting to build in pressure in his prick. He was going to have to cum very soon. And from the way that Cindy was acting see was going to cum soon as well. As she started to screaming in pleasure from the orgasm that he gave her, he came shortly after. His sweet cum flooded from her lovehold. Cindy passed out, not use to the pleasure that she had from her master.

Jack laid beside her, and started to think of what to do next. He had the power to take over the school. But more than that, who knew the limits of the power that came with the Harp. Could it power be transfered by tape? What where it’s body altering powers like? Would they work on him? What would be his next move? Take over more of the school? Find individuals that would help his cause outside of the school. Taking over the town? And what about the cute girls in the school that were linked to powerful and rich members of society? He had a lot to decide on. Especially before she Cindy came around and he needed to fuck her again.