The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ivan Visits the Ark Royal

Synopsis: 1978, the height of the Cold War… Ivan Ivanov has been genetically modified to be a weapon… a weapon set upon the Royal Navy.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Her Majesty’s Naval Base, Davenport was located in Devon, in England’s West Country.

Ivan stood on the dock looking up at the large aircraft carrier, registry R09. He smiled. The large grey beast was lit by strings of lighting along its decks.

Just next to him, still recovering in shock, Ensign John J Pullver, RM (Royal Maines) was on his hands and knees… his bare ass dripping Ivan’s come.

“What…?” he gasped… as he tried to comprehend what had just happened to him… he’d seen Ivan approach, challenged him and was attacked. Ivan raped him…

Now Ivan’s sperm went to work. Ensign Pullver gasped as he felt the burning sensation in his anus spread. “What?” he began.

“You are in my control now,” Ivan said with his thick Russian accent.

“Yes… Master…” the young officer said, rising instead to his feet.

He farted and shot jizz out onto the ground. His rectum had about 500mls of hot Kazakh sperm in him.

Ivan had already drawn his fly up. “Take me in…,” Ivan said as the young officer managed to straighten out his clothes.

“Yes, Master’ he gasped.

Ivan smiled… it had been so easy… He had been genetically modified. He was superior now to humans in every way… And his enlarged cock was the perfect delivery system for his mind-controlling balm.

The young officer walked with a slight limp, his anus torn and sore, stinging too as semen leaked out and touched his raw wound. But had had to obey now…

He lead Ivan up the gangplank past other guards, and they moved into the bowels of the ship… towards the captain’s cabin.

Gerald Caruthers had turned in for the night. They were in port and so he got a little more sleep then he normally would if they were deployed at sea.

He didn’t hear the struggle as his Marine guard was raped just on the other side of the door. Now, also compliant that guard stood by as Ivan opened the cabin door, his dripping cock bloodied from torn rectum… but hard still, ready to go again.

His eyes could see easily in the low-light gloom, and he could smell Gerald’s ass…Ivan drooled. Before he was modified he’d been gay anyway… but now it was a desire that was dialled up to eleven.

He drew his hard cock out of the eye of his zipper, ready to inject his juice.

Gerald barely stirred as Ivan gently pulled the covers down off of him.

Ivan grinned…the shape of Gerald’s ‘senior’ ass in those pyjamas was deliciously enticing.

He climbed onto the bed. He was not going to bother to undress his victim. His cock was so hard it was going to pierce straight through the cotton material. All it took was to hover over Gerald and position his piston above the hole.

His two enslaved Marines stood watch outside, blindly obedient to his will.

“Ow!” Gerald yelped as hot flesh pipe suddenly tore up into his tight anus.

Ivan cupped a hand around Gerald’s mouth, holding it closed as he pistoned up and down inside Gerald’s flesh.

Gerald thrashed about but his assailant had the strength of four men, and easily controlled his movements.

Ivan felt his balls aching and then… it happened. A rush of sperm pumping out and into stinky pink flesh. Gerald’s whole body suddenly went limp.

“That’s it baby…,” Ivan smiled as he sensed the change in his prey. “You are MINE now!” he drooled.

“Yesssss,” Gerald moaned… his own cock struggling to harden as it was pressed down hard against his bed. “MASTER!” Gerald cried out.

“Fuck you’re beautiful…,” Ivan moaned as he felt tight ass grow compliant. Ivan kept coming….

“Oh, yessss!” Gerald sighed with each thrust of his Master’s cock.

Gerald’s own cock spasmed and he shot out against the bedding… but nothing like the amount of come delivered with Ivan’s meat injection.

Ivan drew out. Gerald’s ass rippled as air escaped… and a small amount of jizz

“Sorry, Master” he apologised.

Ivan inhaled the perfume “It’s fine,” he sighed as he savoured Gerald’s ass aroma.

Soon Ivan and Gerald dressed. Ivan’s sex slave guards were still waiting for him as he and the Captain emerged.

“Where to, Master?” Gerald asked.

“Take me to Section 8”, Ivan said “I want to look at the Coding Machine…”

“Yes, Master…,” Gerald nodded obediently.

Gerald was so happy to please his Master, and he hoped that Ivan would dump another load in his ass…

Gerald lead the small part to the section Ivan was interested in.

“Captain?” a young Ensign was surprised by this night-visit by the chief.

“Everyone… dismissed…,” the Captain said.

“You heard the Caption,” the Midshipman said. Everyone started to pile out of the room… except a young Sub-Lieutenant. Sub Lt Arnold Anson wondered why everyone was being evacuated—against regulations (one officer was meant to be in the coding room at all times).

“Captain?” he asked… he also was suspicious of the uninformed stranger… Ivan.

“You have been ordered to leave…,”

“But Sir… with respect…”

Ivan turned to his two guards and nodded. They closed the room and stood in the corridor…

“With respect…. Standing Order 785-A9—(iii) says…” Arnold began…

Ivan felt his cock swell…he drooled… Eager, and in anticipation of the virgin anus he was about to despoil….

Arnold didn’t notice Ivan getting up closer… and then… too late…

Ivan grabbed the young Subt Lt and spun him around, throwing him against an electrical panel.

“What’s going on?” he cried.

Ivan tore at Arnold’s pants.

“Sir!?!” he cried looking to his Captain… “Help me!”

Gerald’s own cock was hard as he was turned on by the ass-raping that was about to happen.

Ivan lined his cock up and thrust up through Arnold’s boxer-shorts, ploughing into that deliciously tight, though dry, warm hold.

“My God, Nooooo!” Arnold screamed in pain…. “Help me! Please! Help me!” he cried.

Ivan began humping him. “Fuck you’re so tight!” he drooled as he pumped Arnold’s anus.

“Pleaseeeeeee!” Arnold cried… but then he felt a hot sticky stream of goo pumping into his rectum…

Suddenly his cock went rock hard. “Oh, God!” he sighed…. “Fuccckkkkkk”

Ivan enjoyed the feeling of Arnold’s ass around his cock, but he had a mission to fulfil and reluctantly he drew his shaft out of Arnold’s back passage.

Arnold whimpered and slowly stood up straight, his own come dripping off a control switch.

Ivan reached into his own back passage and squeezed, pushing a hidden camera out his asshole.

He went over to the coding machines and began taking pictures… all the while his new slaves flicked on all the lights to better illuminate the equipment… and Arnold, familiar as he was with the equipment opened up a panel to let his Master take pictures of its inner-workings.

He had such a huge grin on his face as he was helpful to Ivan, his new Master.

Ivan checked his watch.

“Pullver!” he called.

Ensign Pullver came into the room… he was clutching his head in pain. “Master?” he gasped.

“Take off your pants…,” Ivan said “You’re due for more of my serum…”

“Yes.. Master… I…”

Pullver wavered as the semen-drug inside his body was wearing off.

Ivan just using his eyes signalled to Gerald who nodded—he understood Ivan’s unspoken message. Ivan slid up behind Pullver as Gerald pulled the Marine’s pants down.

Ivan’s cock was hard again and he lined up that hairy familiar ass.

“Sir… I…?” Pullver gasped as he began to regain his volition.

Just in time Ivan pushed his cock into the Marine’s bum… and soon delivered another load into him, making sure he was under control

And, all the while… Arnold continued Ivan’s work…

In the end all the materials were put back in place… The idea was that the British would never know that this incident had happened.

It was unfortunate however that as the drug wore off the men realised that something terribly wrong had happened.

Ivan happily returned to the embassy where he passed on the materials to his controller.

With several serving officers all reporting for the sick list at the same time… some suspicion was aroused… but no one could know the extent of what had happened.

All they knew was that something ‘had’ happened. A board of inquiry was summoned to investigate.

Ivan returned home on a commercial flight.

After the Board of Inquiry concluded that the ship’s systems had been compromised, and given that it could be retired, anyway… HMS Ark Royal was stricken in February 1979.

Ivan moved to a KGB prison complex where several men were held under suspicion of counter-revolutionary activities.

Ivan fucked all four of them, ass-raping them and for some hours leaving them to interrogation that now proved very fruitful… none of the interrogators knew why the men had suddenly begun to sing.

Ivan enjoyed the butt-fucking… In a way he was just as addicted to it as his victims were.

But he was soon met with an accident as Oleg Evgeny Petrov was ‘revealed’… an improvement on the first butt-fucking mind-control agent… Oleg—in testing his cock out on several men was found to be far more potent… the two guys he raped remained his slaves for 72 hours…

Oleg’s trip plan was to New London, CT, and the submarine base…

But, Oleg’s adventures are for another day…

The End