The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s That Most Dangerous Time Of The Year!

By The Slaver.

Dec 25. Cooney moaned as his whole was fucked by an erect, 10 inch beer-can cock, belonging to a bear of a man with salt & pepper hair and beard; Cooney now had no mind of his own, his sole purpose in life from now on was to serve the bear’s 10 inch cock, with either of his wholes. In another room across town, a blond twink was sucking another guy cock. And in yet another room across town, two men bent over, and bound too sawhorses with tinsel, were being milked dry.

How these strange events had come about, had started a few days ago. After Cooney had had a fight with Dave his partner of two years.

Dec 22. “You’ve done what?” Cooney said, in a voice loudened enough for many of the other party guests to stop talking and look around. The blond twink standing in front of him, took a step back. Cooney looked around the room, people were still looking at him and Dave. Cooney pushed Dave out through the large glass doors on to the balcony, snow was falling, but Cooney seemed not to notice, he was too angry with Dave.

Cooney and Dave had been married for about two years, and straight after the wedding, on the wedding night, in fact, Cooney had made it clear that he was the one in charge, that Dave would do whatever he was told without question. Dave would not have any free will over his life with Cooney. And where sex was concerned Cooney was the Dom, he was the top; and Cooney would fuck Dave however he wanted, and Dave would have no say in it.

Dave looked at Cooney, he knew that look on Cooney’s face. Cooney grabbed Dave, spun him around so, Dave’s back was towards Cooney’s chest; Cooney pulled Dave slightly nearer to his chest, and then slipped his hands down the front and back of the pants of Dave’s dress suit. One of Cooney’s hands slipped behind Dave’s briefs. Dave grunted as Cooney slipped two fingers into his whole and began finger fucking Dave. With his other hand Cooney pushed down the front of Dave’s briefs, freeing his cock. Cooney wrapped his hand round Dave’s cock and began jerking him off.

Dave let out a loud moan; Dave’s cock where jerking off was concerned, had a hair trigger; it would take but seconds before Dave lost control and would shoot his wad, after which anyone pumping his cock, could milk Dave dry in a matter of minutes. Dave began to pant and moan loudly, as Cooney speeded up his finger fucking of his whole, and the jerking of his cock. Dave let out a loud cry as his cock exploded; it had taken less than 60 seconds for Cooney to get Dave to Cum. Cooney carried on fucking and jerking off Dave.

Cooney smiled as he heard moan after moan coming from Dave, Cooney knew that each moan, was the sign that Dave had just shot another of his wads of his Cum.

Finally, Dave stopped moaning, he had been milked dry by Cooney. Cooney pulled out both his hands and ripped them on the front of Dave’s dress shirt; Dave was panting hardly able to speak; most of the front of Dave’s pants was a large wet patch, of Dave’s Cum. “Stay there, I go and find my boss. I’ll tell him that we enjoyed his party; but that you have had a slight accident, in the men’s room. So we have to leave!” Said Cooney, that smile on his face that Dave know so well, as he moved towards the glass door.

Dave said nothing he just looked down at the still spreading stain on the front of his pants: his balls were now empty, but, Dave could feel his soft cock was still twitching. Ten minutes later, Cooney returned holding, both of their over-coats. The two puled on the coats, and without a word went back through the glass door; and walked through the party guests to the front door.

Throughout the drive home neither Cooney, or Dave spoke. But finally, just before they reached their home, “I can’t believe that you’ve invited that Prick of a Hetro cousin of yours to spend the Holiday with us? When you know that I don’t like having anyone stay over the Holidays?” Cooney snapped at Dave as he parked the car on the drive outside their home. Dave did not answer, he know what was to come; he got out of the car, opened the front door of their house and run in. Dave run straight up stairs to the Master bedroom; he stripped off all his Cum covered clothes and stood naked my the bed, his head down. A few minutes later Cooney came into the room, closing the door behind him, he began to strip.

Sometime later that same night, as Cooney roughly face fucked Dave a second time, Dave thought to himsElf. ‘Please, won’t someone help me? Make that prick see sense, or may be make him into a submissive slut, who’ll serve only me.’ Dave knew that no one could hear his thoughts; but this year, someone heard them! Cooney let out a cry and filled Dave’s mouth a second time that night. Cooney pulled out his cock from Dave’s mouth; Cooney thought about fucking Dave’s ass for a second time that night, but decided not to.

Cooney hopped off the bed, reached out and grabbed Dave’s cock, it twitched at Cooney’s touch; he then pulled Dave off the bed by his cock. In the wall across from the bed was the door to the on-sweet bathroom. By the door stood a steel dog cage; its door open. Cooney dragged Dave over to the cage by his cock; Cooney thrust Dave into the cage and locked the door. Without a word, Cooney walked back to the bed. Climbed back on it, rolled over and went to sleep. As Dave looked out through the bars of the cage, all he could see, was the bed, and Cooney’s hairy whole.

Dec 23. Cooney, naked sat up on the bed reading a E-mail on his lap-top: he smiled that smile again as he looked up at Dave; who was still naked, but asleep in the steel dog cage.

The E-mail was from Steelwerks; telling Cooney that his order, of a Steelwerks Extreme Chastity Device, with Urethral tube, was now at the main post office, ready to be collected. Cooney hit print, putting down his tap-top on the bed, and dressed while the printer printed out the receipt. Once dressed Cooney shut down his lap-top, grabbed the receipt from the printer; he then walked over to Dave who was still in the steel cage, but was now awake, on all fours, looking out of the cage.

Cooney looked down at Dave for a few seconds, before he turned away and walked over to the nightstand by the bed, he picked something up from the stand and then walked towards the door; at the door he stopped and turned, “I’ll be gone for some time, I’m collecting your Christmas gift!” Cooney said, as he pointed the object in his hand from the nightstand, at Dave. Cooney pushed a button on the remote he held, there was a clicking sound as the door of the cage, unlocked. Without a word Cooney turned and walked out of the bedroom; moments later the front door slammed.

Dave pushed the cage door it swung open, stiffly Dave crawled out of the cage, and stood up. He stood still for a few minutes, rubbing life back into his arms and legs; before he walked into the bathroom, too have a long hot shower.

Having collected his package from the post office, Cooney was now sitting at a table drinking coffee and eating a KFC chicken sandwich, in the KFC in the town’s large shopping mall. As he was finishing his coffee, Santa and one of his elves walked in. Cooney did not know why, but this year’s Santa gave him the creeps. And the Elf with Santa was not you standard Elf, this Elf was over 6″1 in height, built like a brick outhouse, his black hair which could just be seen under his hat was buzzed close to his head, his beard was trimmed close to his face, there was a small scare on the right side of his face, and his green and red Elf costume clung tightly to his body, unlike those worn by the other elves that worked in the Mall’s grotto.

Cooney like everyone else had no way of knowing that this Santa was the real McCoy, a Bad Santa; and that the Elf was a local thug hired by Santa to do his dirty work.

Cooney had finished his meal, he stood up, picked up his package; and made his way to the rest room to have a piss. Santa watch Cooney walk towards the restroom; Santa nodded his head towards Cooney. The Elf followed Cooney into the restroom. The restroom was empty, as Cooney stood at an urinal, letting out a stream of piss, he was smiling as he thought of how Dave would react to his gift. Having finished, Cooney shock his cock and pushed it back into his pants.

The Elf had moved behind Cooney, he produced a syringe from a pocket and jabbed it into Cooney ass cheek, just above where his pants dropped down showing some ass. The plunger of the syringe was pushed down, Cooney’s eyes roll back in his head and he crumples into the Elf’s arms.

Dressed in baggy sweat-shirt and pants, Dave was putting the finishing touches to the tree in the living room, when there was a knock on the front door. On opening the door, Dave gave a cry of delight, “Baker! I thought you weren’t arriving till tomorrow?” Cried out on seeing his Cousin standing on the door step. “Everything was finished up at the office yesterday! So I thought I’d come down a day early!” Baker said as he stepped into the hallway, and closed the door behind him.

Baker dropped his bags on the floor and looked at his Cousin, “You told that Douchebag of a husband of your that I was spending the Holidays with you?” Dave did not answer; he just looked at the floor, and after a few seconds, just nodded his head ‘YES’. “It won’t be much longer, after the Holidays, once I return to my office; I start divorce proceedings for you. Very soon, you will be ride of him for good, having taken him to the cleaners for every Cent he has!”

Dave Smiled at Baker, “I like the sound of that!” Dave said; he was just about to help Baker with his bags, when there was a knock on the door. On opening the door, both Dave and Baker where surprised to see Santa standing there. Before the surprised Dave and Baker could say anything, Santa raised both his hands; in each hand Santa held a can of Instant Rag Doll. Santa spayed a large dose of the gas into both Dave and Baker’s faces. Santa laughed as he watch both of them crumple to the floor.

Cooney regained consciousness, so hours later, he found that he was tied over a sawhorse, with his ass in the air, tape over his mouth in the middle of the now empty grotto. Empty that was, apart from the two wooden crates beside Cooney, and Santa and the Elf. Santa had decided not to tell Cooney what was going to happen to him, for the moment, but instead he was going to take a load of Cum from Cooney, and he told Cooney so.

Cooney on hearing this begins to struggle. “In a few minutes, you won’t be struggling anymore, my fine friend” Santa said, as he pats Cooney’s upturned and hard ass cheeks. “I have a special treat for you!” He walks around the front of Cooney holding a box of whiskey. “I have more than enough here to help you relax.” Santa then produces a bag containing a powdery substance. “And this is a drug that was put together by the pharmacist elves, back at the North Pole; it contains powdered Viagra to help you maintain a good erection; an enzyme that will eliminate any solid waste inside your guts, an a special chemical that will help your balls to produce lots of cum, and one to make you more compliant so that basically you will become a happy cum cow. And a compound of my dried Cum, that will when I am teaching you later on, the fine art of sucking cock and getting fucked for the pleasure of your husband, will place you in a submissive, suspectable state of mind, permanently. After I’m finished with you, your days as a Dom, and a Top will by gone for ever. So let’s get started, what do you say Mr. big mouth?” Santa said as he walked up to Cooney and rips the duct tape off his mouth.

As soon as the tape is off, Cooney screams out “FUCK YOU!! I’m not drinking anything or taking any fucking drugs. I’m a top, I Fuck. And there’s no way on fucking Earth and there no Fucking way you can change me. Do you hear me?” Santa laughs. “Oh you don’t have to drink a thing my friend, this will do it for you!” And with that Santa slaps Cooney’s ass, then Santa held up a box of empty disposable enema bottles, he took out one and begins to fill it with whiskey, Cooney’s eyes widen when he realizes what was about to happen. Three and a half tablespoons of the powdery substance was added and Santa shakes up the bottle. When all of the powder has dissolved, Santa roughly shoves the tip of the bottle up Cooney’s rectum and squeezes the whole of the contents of the bottle deep inside Cooney. “The alcohol and the drugs will be absorbed much faster through your intestine than your stomach” Santa chortles. Cooney struggles mightily to free himsElf as Santa prepares another bottle of whiskey and powder, Santa then inserts the nipple of the second bottle into Cooney’s ass and squeezes it empty. Half of a bottle of whiskey, mixed with the powder has been shot into Cooney and it soon becomes apparent that it was having an effect. Cooney movements slow down and he stops struggling.

His eyes begin to glaze over as if he is drunk. “you can’t do thish to me” Cooney said as his words begin to slur as the alcohol takes over. Santa reaches under Cooney and finds his dick. A few strokes and the hunky Cooney was sporting a huge hard on that began leaking pre cum like crazy. “Does this feel good Cooney?” Santa mocks him. Cooney nods his head and says “YESH, IT DOESH!” Santa and the Elf laughed at Cooney’s predicament as they watch him wiggle his ass draped over the sawhorse. Santa speeds up his wanking of Cooney’s cock bringing him closer to orgasm. Santa briefly stopped to pull out a condom and rolls it onto Cooney’s cock. “We need to gather all that good cum you’re going to give me boy!” Santa resumed wanking off Cooney; Cooney began to breathe heavy and his body jerks violently as his cock shoots a massive load of cum into the condom. Santa inspects the contents and pats Cooney on the head. “Nice one, but only the first of what will be many big loads of your cum that is going to make me a very rich man.

When Cooney had finished giving up his first load, Santa and the Elf were amazed that his cock was still rock hard. Santa walks over to him and grabs his dick. He holds it up for the Elf to see. “Look at this, this fucker is ready to give up another one.” He begins to wank Cooney’s dick once again. Be now Cooney was so out of it he doesn’t even move, or moan as Santa spreads pre-cum all over and up and down the shaft. Cooney’s cock begins to respond once more. It swells and throbs as Santa jerked him faster and faster. The Elf walked up behind Cooney and shoves his finger into Cooney’s upturned ass, and began finger fucking him; causing Cooney to moan louder as his second load begins to build.

When he sees Cooney’s big balls begin to draw up close to his body, Santa pulled another condom over his cock. In no time Cooney’s cock explodes sending rope after rope of cum into the collection condom. Cooney lays there bound across the saw horse moaning in his drunken state. Santa is relentless and grabs Cooney’s cock again and begins to stroke it. Cooney begins to moan “hey man, stop this I can’t take anymore!”

Santa looks down at the bound muscle boy and says “my friend, you have no idea what you’re in for when I’m through with you you’ll be a broken man. I plan to teach you how to be a male whore, and when you’re ready to serve, I’m gonna send you back to your husband, were he’ll fuck you silly, and give you misery for the rest of your fucking life.”

Of course, Cooney had absorbed so much alcohol and powder by now that his mind was reeling. He had no idea where he was or what was being done to him even though his cock was so sore from the constant jerking that Santa has put him through.

Santa takes another enema bottle and fills it up with whiskey, and powder, and shoved the bottle into Cooney’s upturned ass, and deposits the contents into Cooney. This new introduction of alcohol and powder pushed Cooney over the top and he begins to pass out. Santa sees this and grabs him by the hair; jerking his head up and slapped Cooney across the face again and again. “Hey fucker, don’t you fucking pass out on me!” Santa shouted as he brutally slaps Cooney across the face many times. Finally, Cooney seemed to be coming back and Santa grabs his cock once more and begins to jerk him off. As Cooney reaches another climax another condom is stretched back over his reddened dick. Once again Cooney shoots out a superhuman load. Santa removed the condom from Cooney’s dick and placed it on a tray with the first two?

“Right !” Santa said “Let’s get these crates opened.” Santa and the Elf open the top of the first crate and between then, they pulled out a strange looking machine. It has box like in shape with seven large tubes attached. Inside the machine was what looked like giant condoms attached to the end of the tubes. At the other end of the tubes are rubber milking caps. The box is placed on the floor in front of the captive Cooney and one of the tubes was attached to his throbbing cocks. “What is this, Santa?” Asked the Elf. Santa looks at the Elf, with an evil smirk on his face. “Why this is the machine that will finish the work for me while I get ready for the training of this punk.” Santa said pointing at Cooney, “Ok let get the other machine out.” Santa said to the Elf. The Elf opened the top of the second crate, Santa and the Elf extracts another machine from the box. This one too has seven tubes attached to a cylindrical base. Each of the tubes has an enema nipple on the end of it. “Get one of these things in his ass.” Santa barked nodding at Cooney . The Elf comply with Santa request and soon Cooney upturned ass has a tube connected to it.

Santa stands back and admires the sight before him; a virile man, tied over a sawhorse, muscles straining as he tried to get free, a tube attached to his cock and a tube inserted in his ass. “Right empty the rest of those whiskey bottles into the unit, there’s also another box in the back office empty that in as well”, Santa said to the Elf, as the Elf walked towards the back office Santa called out, “There’s also another smaller bag of powder there as well. Bring that as well!” A few minutes later the Elf returned with the second box of whiskey, and bag of powder. Santa and the Elf open the bottles of whiskey and begin pouring them into the cylindrical tank, when all the whiskey had been emptied into the tank, both bags of the chemical was then dump into the tank. The Elf put the top on the tank and look Santa. Standing there with his arms folded Santa tells the Elf to turn on both of the machines. The Elf press some buttons on the second machines and instantly the pump begins shooting liquid into Cooney. Then the Elf throw the switches on the milking machine and Cooney starts to moan as the tube begin to milk him. Over time the captive Cooney shot load after load into the tube on his cock; which carry it to the collector.

Santa and the Elf stand there and laugh as they watch their victim being milked like a cow, the collection condoms fill with Cooney’s Cum as the machine did its work. Moans fill the room as the virile Cooney was milked of his precious cum over and over, and over again. “Well there’s no more that can be done, not till that tank is empty, and that guy’s balls have gone into overdrive in sperm production, and then been milked dry.” Santa said as he walks over to Cooney and lifts the rapidly filling condom for the Elf to see. Santa and the Elf laughed and talk as they walk away leaving the machines to do their work on Santa’s latest victim, Cooney.

Dec 24. Cooney had been drained of all of his Cum. Santa and the Elf walked into the grotto and over to Cooney “I’ll begin the training of this guy now, he has to be back with his husband by tonight, untie him.” Ordered Santa, “UHHHHHHHH, UHHHHHHHHH, UHHHHHHHHHH” Cooney moans as the Elf untie him from the sawhorse. “Take him out to the back office.” Santa said as he walked over to the milking machine, and collected the condoms that were full of Cooney’s precious cum and put them in the refrigerator, along with the three condoms from when he had jerked Cooney off.

When he entered the back office, Santa smiled as he saw his captive, naked and hanging from the ceiling attached by ropes around his wrists. Cooney, even after what the two machines had put him through was a sight to behold. A muscular man totally naked, this big cock hanging down in front of his balls. Santa nodded to the Elf, and said. “Ok, bro get him in the middle of the room, and we can get moving, this piece of shit has to be trained and processed by the time the mall, and grotto open in the morning!” Cooney just moaned, “UHHHHHHHH, UHHHHHHHHH, UHHHHHHHHHH” again as the Elf untied him, and moved him.

Cooney now stood in the middle of the room; the Elf had tied a rope around Cooney’s neck and Santa was now holding the ends of the rope. Santa looks at the Elf, and nodded, then Santa jerked the rope and pulls Cooney toward him. Cooney tries to resist. Santa jerks the rope again and Cooney falls to the floor; slowly, Santa drags Cooney across the floor towards him.

He grabs Cooney by the hair and jerks him up to a standing position. “Who are you?’ he barks at Cooney. Cooney stands there with his mouth shut refusing to answer. “I asked who you are!” Santa screams at Cooney, but Cooney still refuses to talk. Santa reaches down and grabs Cooney’s balls. He twists and pulls on them painfully. Cooney’s face contorts in pain as Santa applies unbelievable pressure to his nuts. “You’d better answer me asshole or I swear I’ll rip your nuts off.” Cooney’s eyes grow wide as Santa run his nails along the sensitive area of skin behind Cooney’s balls.

Cooney yells out “OK, OK, my name is Cooney and I am ….” Santa smiles at Cooney and presses his nails hard into Cooney’s sack. “Wrong asshole.” Santa hisses. “You are Gimp bot 01” Santa jerked hard on Cooney’s balls. “Now who are you?” Cooney begins to answer “I am Cooney…” Santa jerked harder on Cooney’s nuts and Cooney falls to the ground in pain. “Give me the correct answer, asshole.” Santa says to him. Cooney looks up at Santa with bloodshot eyes. “I, I, am, Gimp bot 01” Santa smiled, and pulled Cooney’s head to his crotch. “Take my cock out and give me a blow job!” Cooney just looks up at Santa. ” I don’t give Blow Jobs. People give me Blow Jobs. I’m a fucking Top. I serve no one’s cock.”

“I said give me a blow job, asshole, NOW!” Santa slapped Cooney’s head, the slaps where so hard they could really be called hits. Cooney screams out “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Santa jerks him back up into a kneeling position and Cooney unzips Santa’s fly, reaches in and fishes out Santa’s cock and takes it in his mouth.

Santa grins down as Cooney begins to suck his big cock. The Elf watched, smiling as Cooney sucks on Santa’s dick. The Elf laughed and watches as Cooney sucked on Santa’s dick. The Elf walks over to Cooney, bent down, and viciously rams his finger in Cooney’s asshole. Cooney let out a muffled grunt at the penetration, Cooney continues sucking on Santa’s big dick. Santa’s eyes begin to glaze over as the feelings of intense pleasure wash over him. “UUUNNNGGGHHHHHHHH!” Santa moans. “Fuck, boy, you’re a natural born cocksucker.” He jerks on the rope attached to Cooney’s neck, choking him. “Aintcha, boy?” Santa yells down at Cooney.

Cooney ignores Santa as he gags on Santa’s big dick, just wanting to end this and be able to get away. Santa jerks the rope again and Cooney’s head was jerked upward. He stares up at Santa. “I said you’re a natural at this cock sucking thing aintcha, boy?” Santa yell at Cooney, as he shot a wad of Cum down Cooney’s throat, and then pulled out of Cooney’s mouth

Cooney gagged and tried to spit Santa’s Cum out of his mouth, but there was no Cum to spit out, without knowing it, the split second Santa’s Cum entered his mouth, Cooney had swallowed all of the Cum, Cooney lowered his head and just looks at the floor. “No. I told you, I don’t suck cock. How the fuck did you make me swallow your Cum.” Cooney spat out at Santa. A strange light-headed feeling, and a feeling of a need to obey and submit, slowly entered Cooney’s head. Santa jerks the rope and Cooney’s head snaps up once more. “Hey fuck wad that is the wrong way to speak too me!” Santa screamed, jerking harder on the rope, Cooney winced as the rope digs into his neck. Santa grabbed Cooney’s head again; and forced his cock back down Cooney’s throat. “Suck it, boy!” said Santa, The need to obey, and the light-headed feeling, grow stronger; Cooney sucked Santa’s cock.

When he felt that Cooney had learned how to suck cock, like an expert cock-sucker, Santa shot his wad, and pulled out his cock, and told Cooney, “Ok boy, stand up and face the wall, and lean your hands against it.” Slowly Cooney got to his feet, wiping away the Cum around his mouth on the back of his hand, and did as he had been told and he soon felt the tip of an disposable enema bottle entering his whole. The contents of the enema burned as it enters him, but soon he felt a buzzing feeling deep in his whole, like nothing he had ever felt before. Santa moved closer to Cooney, pushed his index finger into Cooney’s whole. “The first thing I’ve gonna do is loosen that whole of yours up some, boy.” He begins to finger fuck Cooney’s whole, Cooney moaned as Santa finger fucked his whole. Santa smiled as he watched as Cooney’s cock begins to harden. He laughs and says “Hmmmm, looks like I’ve made progress training you, boy”

Santa reached around and wacked Cooney’s rigid shaft, hard; the erect member bobbed about as Santa continued to whack it. Cooney moaned in the humiliation that he is getting excited as Santa finger fucked his ass, and whacked his hard cock. What Cooney doesn’t know was that the alcohol shot into him had been laced with a large dose of Viagra to cause him to become hard; and an even larger dose of the compound of Santa’s Cum, that was breaking down his will. Santa was taking Cooney down by making him think that he was reacting of his own accord too Santa’s finger in his ass, and the whacking of his cock…..and by the look on Cooney’s face it seems to be working.

Santa inserts a second finger, then a third as Cooney begins to moan and his cock drips pre cum as he succumbs to the effects of the Viagra, and Santa’s Cum compound. Santa withdraws his fingers and strokes his cock; Santa pushed the head of his cock into Cooney’s whole. In spite of his high, Cooney screams as he felt Santa’s huge cock in his ass and tries to push it out. Santa felt the resistance and smiled at Cooney. Cooney screams as he felt more pressure, in his whole. Santa thrust into Cooney, and he begins to fuck Cooney violently smashing his body into the wall with each thrust. Cooney cried out, writhed and twisted trying to get away, but Santa held him tight around the waist and just fucked him faster and rougher.

Finally, Santa shot his load deep into Cooney’s guts. Cooney moaned, as he felt Santa’s slimy cum inside him, Santa just laughed, and continues to fuck him. “You’re gonna be really happy as Dave’s gimp bot, and fuck toy, boy!” Santa said as he fucked Cooney harder. Grunting, and crying out like a wild breast; Santa again shot his load deep into Cooney’s gut. Cooney leaned on the wall, panting as for a second time, Santa’s slimy Cum filled his guts. Cooney did not even respond, as Santa fucked him a third time and deposited a third wad of Cum into Cooney’s gut. Santa pulled out of Cooney, “Turn round, and on your knees, boy!” Santa said, Cooney turned round, and then knelt before Santa, “Open, and suck my cock clean, boy!” Ordered Santa, his Cum covered cock inches from Cooney’s mouth.

Cooney opened his mouth , swallowed the whole of Santa’s cock; and went to work sucking Santa’s cock, clean. Santa pulled out a syringe, and quickly empties the syringe’s continues into Cooney’s carotid artery. The aesthetic enters Johnny’s bloodstream quickly. Santa and the Elf watch as Johnny’s eyes roll back into his head and his body become limp.

Later on Dec 24. Alex stood on a low pedestal, near the bottom of a bed. Santa had given instructions on how Alex should be prepare for his return to Dave. His pubic hair had been shave off, as had all of his other hair from the top of his head down, even his asshole had been shaved, then he had been fitted with handcuffs and ankle cuffs. Cooney’s pubic area was still red in colour after being shaved. A large bear of a man, naked, walked into the room and over to Cooney.

The second Cooney saw the guy, he knew that this guy with salt & pepper hair cut into a flat-top, neatly trimmed salt & pepper beard, and erect, beer-can, 10inch erect cock was Dave his husband. Cooney also knew that he was Dave’s Gimp bot, and fuck-toy.

Santa’s training of Cooney had some time been brutal, but it had taught him his place in the world, and that he had to stay in his place. I was never to show any kind of pain or anger. At all times he had too be totally compliant and submissive. And after Santa’s training, Cooney totally believed that the guy in front of was Dave.

The bear that Cooney thought was Dave, was to the outside world, an international wealthy businessman, who had snaped Alex up, from Santa’s black web-site for a mere two and half million dollars. Some anonymous bidder, had bid on the same site up woods of over eleven and a half million dollars for Alex’s harvested Cum.

“Now boy, it’s time to get you dress, its time I saw what my little boy, Cooney can take?” ‘Dave’ said to Cooney; as he picked up a black rubber gimp suit, gimp hood, and bottle of lube, and showed then to Cooney. He snapped his fingers; Cooney jumped down from the low pedestal, and with his head bowled, stood waiting; Cooney’s anal cavity twitched with longing for ‘Dave’s’ 10 inch beer-can cock.

In another room across town Dave lay on a bed, with a large built guy with red hair, cut into a High and Tight. After his training from Santa, Dave now believed the guy was Cooney: and that he (Dave) was now ‘Cooney’s’ husband and the top/ Dom of their relationship. When in fact nothing had changed. Dave was still a submissive/bottom, who was easily dominated and controlled. Only in his mind was Dave the dominant one, over his husband ‘Cooney’.

The guy next to Dave wiggled his beer-can erect cock in front of Dave’s mouth. Dave cooed, as he opened his mouth and swallowed the erect cock.

In another room across town, two naked men bound to sawhorses with tinsel; grunted and moaned as they were endlessly milked of their Cum. Both Baker and the Elf were attached to the same machines that Cooney had been attached too.

Dec 25. The guy fucking Cooney let out a cry as for the third time he filled Cooney with his Cum. The guy pulled out of Cooney’s whole; he grabbed a large Dildo from the nightstand and skid it into Cooney’s ass, using the Cum in Cooney’s ass as lube. The guy then zipped up the ass flap in the Gimp suit that Cooney was now e cased in. The guy then rolled Cooney onto his back, and looked a the bulge in the front of the suit.

Beneath the suit, Cooney’s cock was now encased in the Steelweerks chastity device, that he had bought for Dave. The guy smiled as he remembered how Cooney had cooed, as the Urethral Tube was slid into his piss-slit. The guy opened the mouth zipper in the Gimp hood, and then thrust his member down Cooney’s throat.

A loud grunt came from the guy, whose cock was face-fucking Dave; the guy had already shot two wads down Dave’s throat; wad number three exploded from the guy’s member. The guy rolled off of Dave, who just lay on his back, with a silly grin on his face, cooing. The guy reached out and giggled the Gates of Hell cock-cage that how encased Dave’s cock.

Baker and the Elf where still being worked over by the two diabolical machines; moans still filled the room as the two virile men were milked of their precious cum over and over, and over again.

END: