The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“It was perfect”

Amy takes a cheap haircut offer from a stranger. Her “haircut” turned more into a redesign.

Amy was just walking back home after work. The streets were dark and damp. Amy has lived in this town for a while but she still was cautious walking home every night. She was small so it made her look like a bit of an easy target. She suddenly saw a woman just a year or two above her own age waving a sign that read $1 haircuts. Now usually she wouldn’t take it but her Hair was down to her chest and usually it doesn’t touch her shoulders so she was in desperate need for a haircut. She was worried that her girlfriend would worry back at home put she figured she’d text her once the hair cut was well under way.

The woman’s hair looked nice so she decided to go with her. She approached the lady and said she’d take it the girl started to use sign language so it became clear that she was mute. Amy nodded that she understood as she had taken college classes on sign language and understood it. The girl introduced herself as Lydia and told Amy to follow her.

They arrived at Lydia’s house and it was certainly odd. There were posters and tickets from the circus everywhere. She saw some mime makeup on the bathroom sink and quickly understood that she was a mime in the circus. She felt it odd that a mute person was a mime it seemed strange but she brushed it off. Lydia sat Amy down at a makeup desk and began to slowly brush her hair out. Amy say relaxed in the chair as Lydia continued to brush her hair. Lydia leaned over and turned a switch that was on the side of the desk. At first nothing happened but suddenly a spiral started to spin in the mirror. Amy was confused why would this be here. She looked in the mirror and saw a poster on the wall it read “Lydia the incredible mime hypnotist” suddenly Amy knew what was happening she tried to get up but Lydia slowly pushed her back down. When she sat back down the spiral was suddenly fascinating, like a jungle ou just had to explore. She looked deeper into it her eyes couldn’t look away. The she started to journey deeper into the spiral as she felt further from her body. She felt weight less as she floated in the spiral. Suddenly Lydia was in a white dress with mime makeup. She pulled a brush with white face paint on it and began to slowly brush Amy’s face with it. She felt so relaxed as the brush glided across her face. Amy was beginning to feel a warm feeling inside as if this was right. Amy’s eyes loved to look more closely into the spiral it felt like home. Amy looked back she could now see herself in the mirror as if she was the spiral starring into the eyes of the girl sitting down that was her. Lydia started to paint red on her cheeks similar to pretty dolls. Amy knew this was right it was the only thing that felt right. She looked up at Lydia “I love it” she said sleepy. Lydia shushed her as I’m her mind the words we do not speak floated in her mind. Amy couldn’t feel her mouth she couldn’t speak but that was for the best that is what was right. Amy nodded and smiled. Amy looked so pretty and she felt so pretty she felt the best she had ever felt she couldn’t even remember any other time she did feel only now but now was perfect and all that mattered, she couldn’t even remember speaking or what was speaking. Lydia gently graced Amy’s lips with bright red lipstick and applied thick mascara to her eyelashes. Lydia had made Amy’s hair into such cute ponytails with a little pink bow. Amy loved them they were perfect nothing else was perfect than her right now since right now is her only memory. Lydia puts her fingers on Amy’s ears… All went silent Amy couldn’t hear anything it was good this way all she clouds focus on was the beautiful spiral and how pretty her and Lydia were. Lydia then took off Amy’s jacket and tossed it two the floor. Amy looked at her self now just in a tank top perfect just as things should. Lydia then took off Amy’s shirt and her bra. Amy was topless. Amy looked at her self her boobs were perfect she can’t even remember what a shirt was, it was out of sight out of mind it didn’t exist anymore.

Lydia then gently grabbed Amy’s chin and looked straight at her. Amy could see the same beautiful spiral in Lydia’s eyes they were even more beautiful. Lydia then leaned in and kissed Amy. Amy could feel for the first time she can remember and it was amazing she now knew why Lydia was so goddamn pretty is because Amy loved her and only wanted to love her there was only her ??. After the kiss Lydia gently, guided Amy out of the chair. Amy still couldn’t look away from the spiral in her eyes. Lydia guided her into the bedroom. In the corner their was a cum soaked girl also in makeup naked. She was so lucky thought Amy hell I’m so lucky to be able to love her. Her love is all I want just her … She’s perfect.

Amy’s back flopped on the bed. Amy just smiled she was so happy about what was about to happen. Lydia took the top of her dress of and soon her bottom. She crawled on top of Amy them both starring into each other’s eyes accept Amy could look away it was impossible at this point. Lydia started to thrust and Amy followed as she quickly knew that what was happening was the best thing that could ever happen that has ever happened. It’s the only thing that’s happened this is her life. Amy thrust ed back and forth as the bed rocked with the melody of their love. Lydia stood up and looked directly at Amy. She scrabbled across the bed to the floor as the sunk her mouth into her vagina. Cum dripped all over Amy’s face as pleasing her was the only thing that mattered.

Lydia walked off into another room while Amy slumped over and began to touch her little wet cunt it felt so good. She returned now dressed back in her mime dress and help up a mime dress just for Amy. Amy was thrilled she could look just as pretty as her love. Amy put on the dress. She loved it Amy was drawn back towards the mirror she sat down in front of it. She looked so pretty she couldn’t even tell herself from how fucking ugly she looked when she walked in. She felt pretty now in her makeup and dress. Her phone started to move on the desk it read “video call from gf” whatever the hell that means. Lydia ran over and picked it up and immediately put it in front of the mirror. In the reflection she saw a girl her age with a blue t-shirt and short black hair with black lipstick. She looked ugly to Amy. She couldn’t hear what was she was saying but she looked like she was getting lost in the spiral and its beauty. Lydia hung it up and put it down. I felt like there was company on its way. Lydia quickly ran in the room and kissed the other naked girl in the room before giving her a dress. And closing the door as she put it on. Suddenly the girl from the phone from before walked in the room with a blank expression. Lydia guided her into another makeup desk and turned on the mirror spiral. she became more lost as Lydia did her mime makeup. Amy still was starting at the mirror she loved every moment of her life now and this house was now her home and so was the spiral. Amy looked over and saw that the ugly girl that came in was now looking pretty, she was getting a one ponytail with a bow instead of my two and her lips are being painted green like her hair. Oh, how Amy couldn’t wait to play with the new other girl and have tea parties and more. Amy noticed the other girl wasn’t loving the spiral as much as she should be. She still wanted to fight against perfection. Amy was so excited when she guided her next to the the new girl (the following paragraph will be in Amy’s point of view)

I didn’t know why she was acting the way she was how could anyone not want this life. She then looked at me before shaking me she wasn’t acting pretty nor proper. My love is counting on me. I gently leaned and kissed her maybe that help since it’s so amazing. She didn’t like it then I figured maybe the spiral can help the spiral knows all. I set her down and point her head in the direction of the spiral. She starts crying fucking bitch she’s ruining her pretty makeup. I again force I mean guide her eyes at the mirror she looks into it and the tears start to go away. I start to reapply the makeup she ruined. I look back and my love Lydia is kissing the girl in the room now dressed in the pretty dresses. The girl starts to understand what the beauty of the spiral and how amazing it is. Her makeup is all fixed. She looks so pretty. I start to take off her terrible clothes. She is so pretty in her makeup with no clothes on. My love exits the room and tells me to bring her in where her dress and more are waiting. My love hands my a watch with the oh so amazing spiral on it and I use it to bring her into the room. She lays on the bed no words just a smile, she is happy as she should be. I give her the dress and she looks so pretty and wonderful in it. She looks at me and we lock lips. We lean on the bed when I bring my hand into her pretty dress and begin to touch her cunt. It feels good as we start to kiss as she does the same. I feel love for her as I did Lydia and they feel no different love feels normal and like a constant feeling. It is perfect. We stop and both walk out of the room suddenly someone knocks on the door. Lydia answers. The man kisses her then walks in he tells Lydia the girl from before and the girl who I had just loved to come with him. I start to feel sad as those are my loves. I start to walk towards them before the man sits back in front of the mirror then leaves with them. I look into the mirror I feel perfect again. I don’t even remember who they were I’ve always been alone here. The spiral shows me the answers and tells me how perfect I am. In the mirror my eyes start to spiral with the mirror. I have a new purpose to find ugly girls and turn them into pretty girls like me. (End of Amy’s point of view)

Amy gets up and goes outside and holds a sign saying” free fun makeup” she brings in a college girl and sits her down she loses it in the spiral as makes her pretty. The girl is completely brainwashed by the spiral as Amy strips her down “loves” her and gives her the pretty dress. She does this every day and she loves it everything is perfect for all she knows this has always been her life. The poster in the corner no longer reads “Lydia the mime hypnotist” but now “Amy the mime hypnotist”. She loves her perfect life.

By — HypnoLove