The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It is simple, right?

“Hi there! You fine?” “Yeah… Well, except for a lot of stress and fatigue.” “Sounds rough.” Sandra was already feeling soothed by the help and kind words she received from the speakers. That familiar voice was washing over her like warm water, seemingly rinsing her tired body and mind until nothing but glowing anticipation and relaxation remained. And they had barely even begun talking! She was vaguely aware as short as a few days ago that would have seemed impossible to her. She had hit the chat room not really expecting much. “Believe me, it’s so great! There are so many nice people there,” was her sisters’ biggest argument for why Sandra too should look for someone to talk to online, preferably in that new chat room her sister had been looking into the past weeks.

One of the other users in the chat room, a guy out of all things, had been the one to change her mind. They had spend hours on end talking about each others’ day, about food and what series they both liked. When the topic had drifted to work, though, Sandra had almost called things off. She wanted to relax and not think about her job here! But to her biggest surprise, he had turned out to be a great listener, quietly feeling with her, praising her efforts in all the right places, complaining with her about loud and impatient bosses. Reluctant at first, she had found talking with him to be a great lot of fun.

His own job never even came up. Sandra was amazed at how well she was able to unwind around him. And somehow, one word giving the other, there was an innocent looking question popping out from the speakers. “Want me to help you relax a little?” Sandra was feeling a little apprehensive, expecting something indecent or similar things. But what he offered turned out to be a simple, fast, and yet to her surprise rather effective exercise she’d easily be able to sneak in at work, on the train or wherever. He helped and ran her through the motions a few times until they were both sure she would be able to do it. And when that first call ended, actually Sandra was left with a small, budding feeling of regret. She’d expected some sleazy idiots who wanted to abuse the anonymous cover the online connections offered them to make fun of her. Compared to that, her talk with him had been such a great surprise she found herself hoping to meet him in that chat room again.

Which she did. Every single day since that first talk she’d go online and search for his user name. And whilst sometimes he’d only have some ten minutes or so, he seemed to be looking forward to talking with her just the same. Every day, Sandra found herself wanting to have him run her through that exercise he showed her. And every time he complied. When he had the time, he would even teach her how she could extend the exercise a bit depending on how much she needed to unwind. In hindsight, Sandra giggled to herself, it had been a bit too obvious that he was getting her used to relaxing to his voice. To going along with his words. Yesterday, for the first time, something had shifted in their talks. Sandra thought back to it. To how she had asked if he didn’t know a slightly different exercise. One he could walk her through to relax her deeper than she herself ever could. Though she should not have been surprised to hear him bring up hypnosis, even now she wasn’t sure if hearing him use that word had come expected or not.

Their first hypnosis session had started almost the same as her usual exercises, but where normally he would have told her to return her focus back to her surroundings, this time he had asked her to listen even deeper into herself, follow her ever flowing thoughts deeper and deeper into her own mind. He had taken care to make sure she knew how under hypnosis there was nothing happening she would not agree to. And that she could easily remember everything that happened. She felt the familiar tingling feelings at the memory of sinking, of just letting go and following his words.

“Yeah, rough is exactly how I would describe today.” Sandra tried keeping the conversation flowing. After all, she couldn’t just come straight out and ask to be taken at least as deep as yesterday, right? Or was he waiting for her to let him hypnotize her as eagerly as she wanted to be brought under? “Are you sure you want to keep going with our routine?” Yes! If he wasn’t looking forward to it, there was no way he’d ask this, was there? She tried to keep her calm. “Actually… I was wondering if there was no way for me to… I don’t know if that is the best way to put it, but… I kind of want to do something under hypnosis. Like…” “Suggestions, you mean?” The slightly amused tone gave away how he had been hoping she would ask this. “Um, yes… That.” “Anything specific you’d expect? Or…,” his voice dropped into a low, dangerously enticing tone, “Do I have the freedom of choice?”

Sandra swallowed. There was that tingling again. That strong tingling. “Your call.” “Are you sure? I might make a call you didn’t see coming.” Sandra’s much bigger concern were all the options she currently did see coming. Because she couldn’t decide which of them she was more impatient to have come true. “Well, if that’s what you say… Then just lean back. Very good.” She only realized she had let herself sink into the soft cushions of her chair on cue as she already received his praise. “Just close your eyes and take a second or two just to really settle into that soft, soft cushion. Wonderful, isn’t it? Not having anything to do, anywhere to be. Not having anything weighting on you. Nothing that requires your attention in this moment. Not even me. There’s no need for you to consciously listen to my words because you know already. That my words are nothing but background noise right now.” She grinned a little. Even if he didn’t say that, their usual practice had already taught her how much easier it was to just unwind to the sound of his voice instead of the actual words.

“All that is important right now is your own voice… your own thoughts… those mental images that are flashing through your mind naturally, automatically right now… Because that’s the thing about thoughts, isn’t it? You know how one thought just leads to another… and another… and another… And you can just let your mind follow them. Just let your mind drift, and float and follow them wherever they may lead you. As they drift, just float away right now. And you can just follow them, can just drift with them, float away with them. That’s right.” Sandra’s grin had long since mellowed into a dazed half smile. It was much too strenuous to keep her muscles that tense when she could just let herself float in this warm feeling. She was vaguely aware of him talking, but all that told her was that it was still perfectly okay for her to follow those intriguing images. Images she wasn’t sure she would have dared to even admit she saw if it weren’t for his voice in her ears right now.

“And you might notice how in between images there might sometimes flash something else right past you. How there might sometimes be numbers floating up from somewhere between those images, those drifting thoughts. And you don’t even need to consciously pay them any heed, they just bubble up from somewhere and float away. Like that number ten right there. That’s right, just watch it float away and smile. That’s right. Or that drifting number nine right there. Letting it float away just like that number eight. Wonderful. So wonderful to just let them float away just like that number six. You’re doing so well, just floating now, just drifting… following as the number five drifts away… and the number three.. two… just floating… drifting in the sound of my voice… in all this wonderful relaxation… and there is the last number, the number one… floating away… leaving you so deeply relaxed… so dreamy… so dazed… That’s right. Just like that.” She felt terrific, like a brightly glowing log of bliss floating. So warm and safe.

“It is really so very simple to just float and sink, drift and sink. That’s right. So simple and pleasant. You can simply let go and follow the sound of my voice. So simple to just let go and follow. In fact, every time you hear my voice tell you how simple it is, you might just find a few of your thoughts trickling away. And it is so simple to let them trickle away, let them float away whenever I tell you how simple it is. That’s right. So simple to just think simple things whenever I remind you just how simple it really is to just drift and float and space out for me.” Her head swam. Something about it felt… good. In a very wordy, complex way. She wanted… Did she want something? It felt so simple to wait for that nice voice to go on. That voice seemed to know lots of stuff. And she was very certain that following was much easier than to think wordy thoughts right now. Even all of this was less accurate phrases and more like a sweet, pleasant kind of emotional knowing feeling saturating her mind.

“So simple to do this, so simple to just be simple for me right now. So pleasant. So warm. Maybe you even feel a pleasant tingle run through your skin. Swirl over the parts you know to be the most sensitive. Maybe even over hidden parts you don’t want to admit are as sensitive. Because only you know that tingle is running through your skin. Only you know exactly where that pleasant, so very, very pleasant tingle is swirling over your body. And it is so simple to just go with it, let it carry your excitement, your pleasure, your arousal. Because it is simply a very, very arousing tingle. A simple and arousing tingle. A sensitive tingle. A wonderful tingle that is drifting over your body and running over the places where your body instinctively, automatically enjoys that sensation the most right now. Yes, that’s right. Just like that.”

Sandra realized that for the last few moments she had let go completely and just moaned and writhed under the ghostly tingles that showered her with love and affection. And simply refused to leave her breasts alone. Or her ears. Or her pussy. She knew it must have driven an embarrassed flush up her cheeks, but it was so easy to ignore that right now. Because he was right, wasn’t he? He had only suggested that the sensation felt good and moved about her body… Never even once had he said that it was supposed to linger in her erogenous zones. Or… had he? It was surprisingly easy to just forget what he had actually said. And surprisingly difficult to try and remember. She could, if she wanted. Somehow she was sure she could. But wanting to remember was exactly the issue. She couldn’t imagine herself wanting to do anything but merely following along with him.

“And it is so simple to feel the things I speak of. To feel the sensation I talk of. To notice the things I point your attention to, as you can simply follow my voice wherever it leads. Even when those wonderfully pleasant and arousing tingles flow down your body, down your arms and legs. Down to your wrists and ankles. Sliding around your wrists and ankles. Coiling around your wrists and ankles. And growing stronger, a little stronger with every moment as you simply allow your body to feel what I speak of. Feel those sensations around your wrists and ankles. Feeling it grow more and more firm, like a soft and pleasant rope sliding around your wrists and ankles. A soft rope. A silky rope. A gentle rope. A pleasant rope around your wrists and ankles. Soft and loose, kind and gentle. But simply growing more and more real, just like those pleasant, arousing tingles before. Feel the touch of those pleasant and arousing tingles turn into the sensation of gentle, arousing silky ropes sliding around your wrists and ankles, coiling around your wrists and ankles. That’s right. Simply enjoy that arousing sensation of ropes against your skin. So simple to enjoy the touch of ropes on your skin, enjoy the sensation of them coiling around your arms and legs, your wrists and ankles. Wonderful, you’re doing so great. I’m so proud of you! Of your ability to simply let go and entrust yourself to me.”

Sandra moaned as the pleasure from being praised warmed her at least as much as the sensation that was flowing around her arms and legs. She had never considered herself to be the type that liked being tied up. But this… The longer she allowed him to give her the sensation of rope on her skin, the more turned on she got. Like he was still fondling her most intimate places. Even though in truth these were places she was fine with having touched anytime normally!

“And it is so very simple to enjoy this sensation. In fact, enjoying the sensation of rope on your skin might make you remember how simple it can be to let go, to let your thoughts just drift away. Whenever you are safe and want to immerse yourself in this sensation with a trusted partner you can come back to this feeling. To this simple state of thinkingsimple things and feeling pleasure. Anytime you are safe and with a trusted partner the sensation of soft, arousing rope on your skin can help you come back to this state. To these feelings. That’s right.” She shuddered. So feeling like this was actually going to be this easy from now on? “And from here on out, it is simple for you to remember that if anything at all happens that makes you feel insecure, or threatened, or pained, you can just let me know to end whatever we are doing at that moment by saying ‘red’. Just that one word, a word that is very easy to say, is enough to let me know that whatever happens in the moment you used that word feels dangerous to you and needs to end in that same moment. And it is so verysimple to feel safe with me knowing that if anything at all happens that you don’t like or that feels dangerous it can end just by saying ‘red’.”

Sandra felt herself sigh in relief. It wasn’t like she didn’t trust him before. But now it felt very simple for her to let herself go for him because she knew he was looking out for her well-being.

“Just drift as the knowledge of having that word ‘red’ just in case you ever need it to let me know when something feels dangerous sinks in, becomes a part of you. Safe and right there no matter what kind of suggestions I might give from here on. Regardless of what I am going to suggest next, that word is right there in your deepest, safest part for you to reach it if you ever need it.” That felt good. But it send little shivers down her spine as she wondered why making that so certain would be needed. Then she got her answer.

“Now the sensation of those ropes on your skin tightens a little. Just a little bit more the longer I keep talking, the more you follow the sound of my voice. So simple to notice those ropes tightening, tugging on your wrists and ankles. Pulling that right arm to the arm of your chair. Just allow your right arm to rest on the arm of your chair easily and comfortably. …That’s right. And the sensation of rope sliding over your skin, coiling around your right wrist gets stronger, more and more real. Feel it getting tighter… tighter… tighter… Just loose enough to let your blood flow normally and comfortably. But tight and firm. Notice how that right arm is fixed in place by the rope, bound to the arm of your chair by the rope, bound and fastened. Even if you’d try to lift it the rope holds it firmly in place. Try to lift that right arm and notice how you simply fail, how it remains bound and fixed in place. Wonderful.” Her arm shuddered as her muscles on cue wanted to lift it up but couldn’t. She noticed her arm would not budge, the rope holding it firmly in place. “And now notice the same happening to that left arm. The rope is tugging on your arm, pulling it onto the arm rest. Notice that left arm settle onto the arm rest easily and comfortably. And feel the rope coiling around your left wrist, getting tighter… tighter… tighter… Just loose enough to let your blood flow normally and comfortably. But tight and firm. Notice how that left arm is fixed in place by the rope, bound to the arm rest of your chair by the rope, bound and fastened. Even if you’d try to lift it the rope holds it firmly in place. Try to lift that left arm and notice how you simply fail, how it remains bound and fixed in place. Wonderful. ”

He kept talking and in the same manner affixed her legs to the chair as well. Sandra squirmed, but it was impossible to pull herself away from his grasp. It felt much better, much more comfortable to just remain bound and fixed for him. “And notice how right along with the sensation of being tightly bound the arousal and the pleasure also grow stronger and stronger, more and more real. It’s so simple, isn’t it? That’s right. And it is just as simple to feel another touch, a different kind of touch on your skin. The touch of my hands. I won’t know when you will become aware of them. Whether you notice how they place themselves on your shoulders, gently kneading and rubbing the skin on your shoulders. Or whether you can see them sliding slowly up and down your arms, taking their time to get familiar with your body. Or if it is simple for you to hear the faint rustling sound as they wander up to the nape of your neck and gently rub that sensitive spot there, right behind you, brushing over the skin with the faintest kind of sound, more the hint of a sound than actually possible to hear. But I do know they are taking their time, enjoying how they can roam your sensitive, tingling skin unhindered as you are still fixed in place by the pleasant, soft, arousing ropes. That’s right. You’re doing great. So simple to just let all thoughts and words go and just immerse yourself in the arousing sensation of those ropes on your skin and the pleasant, exciting tingles my hands spread through your skin as they run along your body.” Sandra wriggled in her seat as she felt everything he said, felt his hands massage her while remaining immobile and helpless to press into his touch the way she so very much wanted. But helplessness only added fuel to the embers she felt flickering inside her, fanning them up into a rapidly spreading heat. A heat beyond conscious thought that wiped her head clean of anything but enjoyment and pleasure.

“And now my hands get more daring, more forward. They enjoy working their way past your shoulders, down your front. Down to your breasts. That’s right. And I don’t know if you can see them as they reach your breasts now. Or if the pleasure their touch brings simply overwhelms you and you just float in bliss with your eyes closed. What I do know by those wonderful moans of yours is how you have already noticed and enjoyed the ever growing pleasure, the ever strengthening arousal this brings you. Because with every moment I touch you. And with every sound I make. And with every moan you let slip. It becomes so simple to immerse yourself in pleasure, forget everything but the pleasure. And perhaps you want to try and resist this, only to feel pleasure washing through you as you fail. You cannot resist enjoying this pleasure, the pleasure of helplessness. The pleasure of control being lost, being stolen from you. You cannot tell where my hands will go next, cannot leave without my permission. All you can do is to simply immerse yourself in the sensation. Let yourself be carried away with wave after wave of wonderful, exciting pleasure and arousal. Perhaps you feel my touch reminding you of the most wonderful, most pleasant touch your body has received before. Perhaps it is even growing stronger than that memory, more pleasurable than that memory, more intimate than that memory. And you might have noticed how the longer my hands focus on your breasts their touch grows more and more arousing, better and better. Better and even better as you feel your body getting more and more sensitive. Unable to move, your body might want to notice everything that happens to it, getting more and more sensitive. Notice how simple it is for your skin to grow a little more sensitive the longer I touch you. And you know how there are parts of your body that are naturally more sensitive than others? Those parts that are naturally more sensitive than others might be reacting to this even more so than the rest of your body. Your breasts for example are naturally a very sensitive part of your body, so much more sensitive than the larger parts of your body. So if all of your body is growing more and more sensitive the longer you can immerse yourself in the sensation of my touch, then how simple would it be for your breasts to grow more and more sensitive under my touch right now?”

If the burning waves of searing pleasure were any indication, it was very simple indeed! Sandra was already squirming and bucking in her chair, as not just his touch was giving her pleasure. Even the sensation of her clothes on her skin, of the cushions pushing softly against her back, of her arms rubbing against the arm rests or her feet bumping up and down in her struggle against those invisible ropes was sending jolts of arousing energy through her every nerve. She was having trouble keeping up with everything her body was telling her already and he was hardly even moving past her upper body! What would happen if he left his hands to explore all of her?

“What would happen, I wonder, if my touch would spread?” Was he reading her mind? Then again, her thoughts had grown so simple and predictable she doubted he’d need to. “How much more wonderful would it be if you were touched not just there, but also in other, just as sensitive places. If maybe I would let my hands draw circles down your tummy, down, slowly further and further down… Yes, just like that…” Butterflies in her stomach. That was the only way she could describe the sensations his feathery touch was projecting into her along with the anticipation as his fingers were drawing closer and closer to her groin… “And stopping right there, literally a hairs breath before they would touch the place you want them in the most. Just shy of your pubic hair, just shy of your most sensitive folds. Just shy of providing the peak of pleasure you want. And just right for me to enjoy your squirming, enjoy your helpless moans. How simple to just moan and wail in pleasure, as more and more sizzling sensations run through you, and none of them are enough to push you towards the edge. Just drifting in the wonderful pleasure, the tormenting pleasure, the dangerously sweet pleasure that my hands and the ropes elicit in your body. That’s right, just like that.”

Oh, god, he was torturing her! Sandra never knew feeling this good could be a torture, never knew being tortured could bring such pleasure! She felt her eyes flicker in desperate attempts to blend out his words, remind herself with a glance that the hands she was being stimulated by were not really there, that her body was not truly bound by these deviously pleasant ropes. But as soon as she was trying some drifting echo from within her head reminded her how much pleasure was found in failure. In submission. In helpless obedience and surrender to his touch. She wanted to beg, but all that made it out of her lips was a long moan as her eyes shut again before even actually opening and perhaps undoing the illusion.

“Good girl. Such a good girl. And my hands begin to roam your body again, back up to your breast in slow, long circles. I enjoy taking my time far too much as you notice your skin growing even more sensitive, so very much craving every last bit of pleasure you can find in my touch. So very needy for me. For my touch. For the pleasure I can give you. That’s right.” All Sandra was even capable of at this point were long, needy yelps as she was burning in more arousal, more sex-crazed heat than she had ever felt in her life. She was sitting in her chair, fully dressed and with no lover in sight and was feeling more complete, more stimulated than ever before. And she was so very hungry for more!

“And you have earned yourself a reward, my good girl. Feel my hands run over your tits, feel me knead and tug on them, just enough to let you know I can and there is nothing that could stop me from it.” She mewled as she felt herself groped and pulled and loved it. Never had her… tits been any more sensitive to the touch. She rolled that word around in her lust-filled head. Tits. She’d loathed that word before. But here and now, from his mouth, it rang in her ears like the sweetest compliment. Yes. Right now she wasn’t a dignified, strong woman. She was his helpless captive. And of course there was nothing stopping him from doing with her tits as he liked. All she could do in this situation was to graciously accept all the exquisite pleasure and arousal he was lathering onto her. She squealed as his voice filled her ears again. “And remember the reward I promised? Your body is still far more sensitive than it has ever been. Every however faint whiff of air on your skin is already enough to send tingling of pure arousal through you. How much more sensitive, how much better would it feel for fingers to run along your tits? Brush against the hyper-sensitive areolas? Circle over them, teasing them as I purposely avoid that aching nipple of yours. Your nipples becoming so very, very sensitive right. Now. Good girl. And now I’ll give you your reward. Give your aching nipples a powerful tug!” She yelped as her nipples exploded in pleasure to the point of hurting, sending roaring fire through her body! “Aaand ease up, letting go of your nipples right now.”

Sandra had no air left, all of it being squeezed out of her lungs with that sudden wave of sensation that hit her. “Good girl. So good. So wonderfully obedient. I’m so proud of you. Feeling my touch back off, letting you catch your breath. Good girl. Doing so very well for me. That’s right, take another deep breath. Calm down from that surprise. Very good. Feel my arms wrap around your bound body, feel me just hold you, hold you safe. Just like that.” Even just this innocent embrace set her skin on fire, but it was nothing compared to the shock she had felt moments earlier. She felt so safe again, thankful for him to ease up on the torturously sensations. She wasn’t sure how far she had expected this to go, but she was fairly sure this was further either way.

“And knowing that all this pleasure is going to stay with you for the rest of today. No more, no less pleasure at any point for the rest of today. And your body is going to take its time returning back to normal, to being less sensitive. From the moment I bring you back up it will naturally, gradually return back to how sensitive it normally used to be, but you might notice how this level of sensitivity will linger for a while. Maybe it will linger through the rest of today. Maybe you’ll feel some remnants of it staying with you until sometime tomorrow. It will fade and return to normal, but it will take its time doing it, for however long as you consider it pleasant. If it ever gets too much for you… or the touch feels too intense, unpleasant rather than deliciously arousing… then your body has the option to return to how it normally feels as fast as you wish. But as long as it feels good and welcome to you, this sensation will linger until sometime tonight or even tomorrow.”

What? Feeling this amazing even longer than this? She wasn’t sure if she’d be able to endure that. But she admittedly could hardly wait to find out. “…nd feeling more and more thoughts return to your head now. Feeling me untie those ropes. Maybe letting those arms just flop of the arm rests. Maybe letting them rest there for another moment or two. Feeling me untie the ropes around those ankles. Feeling me gently massage your ankles to ease up any lingering sensations as I set them free. Just like that. And feeling yourself take a deep breath, feel warm, refreshing energy run through you, feel your thoughts return. Feel how simple it is for them to return back to you. Even though it is also very simple for me to point out how your thoughts can get very simple whenever we play. Whenever you feel the sensation of soft, silky ropes on your skin with someone you trust and feel safe around. And feeling your head clear, your thoughts returning to normal as fast or as slow as you’d like them to. Feel them return to normal at your own pace. Just like that. Very good. And waking up at three… Two… And one! Slowly waking now, returning to your senses, awareness of your surroundings returning.” Sandra groaned, as she let her muscles loosen up. She was feeling sore and tingly all over. A smoldering ache in her pussy told her she hadn’t even come during this trance, but all she could think about it was that it was so very worth it! “You okay?” “Yeah… Heck, who am I kidding? This was… awesome!” “Was it now?” It took her a few delightfully slow seconds before her still slightly addled brain made sense of the strange notion in his voice. He was blushing! But so was she at his next words. “Then… do you want to cum next time?” Sandra felt her cheeks burning up. There was no way she could honestly answer this question. Or could she? Thinking about it again it was, after all, so simple. Right?