The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Isolation story

A bit of fluff from my isolation. Despite the title, it’s not a riff on “Marriage Story,” though I grabbed some inspiration other places. Mostly it’s about how much time I myself am looking into screens these days. With the usual doses of submissives who are into it, empathetic domination and high fashion as a symbol for having or coveting high female power. (I write what I want to read.) And just enough union negotiation in the time of a pandemic to be dangerous because nothing is as hot as a workplace story where the characters keep getting work done.

Thank you as always to Jennifer Kohl for her editing. Feedback welcome at askjeeves22101 on twitter or on Gmail. Enjoy your porn, and please consider attending CharmedHypno.org in January.

Saturday afternoon

Sarah’s cell phone buzzed in her pocket. She’d been expecting an e-mail, but maybe instant communication was more her new boss’ style. She muted the news report she was watching and picked up.

She kept her voice from shaking. She was talking to one of the most amazing women she’d ever met. Diane was a partner at a large Chicago law firm. It was Sarah’s good luck that one of her old bosses had been in Diane’s sorority. After the interview, they had sparkling water on the terrace of Diane’s office and talked about a complicated piece of construction litigation. Sarah had helped out with construction cases before, and she held her own in the conversation. Thank God, because she wanted this woman to hire her.

Even Diane’s clothes were amazing. Her suit was cranberry with a jacket that knotted at the bottom rather than buttoned. It could look ridiculous, but on Diane, it just looked expensive and a little daring. It made Sarah want to be a person that sophisticated. Or at least research one. Or just stare at one in meetings, taking notes.

“This is Sarah,”

“Well, we weren’t expecting that, now were we?” It didn’t sound like a question. Sarah’s new boss spoke fast and mostly concealed an upstate New York accent.

Sarah had been expecting Chicago to shut down. Cities all over America were shutting down, and Mayor Lightfoot didn’t mess around. But Diane’s question was rhetorical.

“I think I can work remotely. I have a good laptop” Sarah wanted the big paycheck the firm had offered. She even more seriously wanted to be Diane’s assistant.

“Nonsense,” Diane said. “Confidentiality. Besides, I like to keep a close eye when I am training a new employee. We only hire the best, and we only keep the best. You’re going to please me.”

Sarah kept her sigh of relief silent. “Yes, ma’am,” Sarah said. She wished she could see her new boss’s face. Some women didn’t like to be called Ma’am; Diane gave no sign it bothered her. Sarah got the sense that when Diane was bothered, she spoke up.

“I trust you will be sheltering in the apartment at the address you gave Human Resources?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“And the wi-fi connection is suitable?”

“I’ve never had a problem with it?”

“Excellent. The shutdown order goes into place at five. Avery will be at your apartment by 3:00 pm to set up your workstation and give you some documents I want you to read on Sunday.”

“Oh,” Sarah said. “Wow.”

“I want to work with the best,” Diane said. “ I want to give you what you need.”

Sarah nodded. She was starting to understand Diane’s reputation. “Thank you,” Sarah said.

“You’re very welcome. Avery will set you up. Be logged in by 8 am Monday morning.”

“Yes, ma’am,”

“And Sarah?”

“Yes?”

“No sweatpants. My assistant works with her camera on at all times.”

Sarah shivered.

Avery had been great. She hadn’t expected him to bring a desk and a chair, too, but he had, cheerfully offering to take them back to the truck if they didn’t fit, but Sarah didn’t have a lot of furniture. He’d even given her a little ring light. She’d thought that was strange, but when she saw how much better she looked on camera, she was glad of it.

Had Diane sent that, or did Avery just know that in meetings, Diane’s assistant was expected to look good? The idea of looking good for Diane was appealing.

Sarah’s dress was teal and had looked fine that morning, but seemed somehow wrong when Diane logged on. Her boss wore a belted camel sheath dress and a chain necklace. It all looked so pulled together.

Diane gave Sarah a slow look up and down but didn’t say anything. Then she asked what Sarah thought about the file Avery had brought her, essentially a summary of significant projects overseen by Diane’s clients. All of which, of course, were going to require safety equipment and increased concessions from the construction companies if the unions Diane represented would continue with the projects deemed “essential” or simply stay home.

They split the pile over e-mail and set down to work, Diane drafting documents and Sarah checking her citations.

When it was just the two of them, Sarah could hear that Diane played soft music in her office. It made her want to turn up her laptop’s sound system. Maybe if she could turn it up, she could smell Diane’s perfume.

Sarah shook her head. That was a crazy thought.

She looked back down into a letter about sanitizing machine parts between shifts.

On her lunch hour, she ordered some better clothes. Thank God delivery was essential.

Sarah wasn’t sure why she’d woken up early, but it had been great to get in a YouTube workout and a long shower before eight. She put on her favorite purple blouse she liked for first dates and spent a lot of time on her makeup.

“You look nice,” Diane said. It was the first thing she said, and it made Sarah shudder a bit. Anything to impress her new boss.

“Thank you,” Sarah said, moving on quickly, pretending that looks couldn’t possibly be relevant to a woman in a deep blue dress that Sarah thought might be Micheal Kors. “I read up on today’s project. Do you think we can get the electricians and the contractors to agree to consistent shifts?”

Diane pressed her lips together. Oh God. Something about Diane doing that drove Sarah crazy.

“I just don’t see any other way. Electricians have to work in close proximity. The closest way thing we can do to having them stay home is to have them work consistently with the same people.”

It made sense. Sarah read and edited, listening to Diane’s soft music. Sometimes she looked up at the thick chain necklace Diane wore around her neck. It gleamed at some angles. Diane must have a ring light too.

Around lunchtime, Diane caught Sarah staring, slightly slack-jawed. Diane leaned back.

“Do you like looking at my necklace, Sarah?”

“It’s a great necklace. The dress is Micheal Kors, right?”

Just the two of them, looking at each other all day, talking about union rules, talking about fashion. Nothing strange about that. It’s not like she had a mad crush on her coercive yet wildly attractive employer playing out on video camera.

Diane’s music played in the background.

Diane smiled. “I only hire the best, and you’re going to work so hard for me. You already have been. You know as much about these rules as any union boss in the city, and you’re already dressing up for me. You’re just going to keep pleasing me more and more.”

“I want to please you,” Sarah said, her hand brushing a button of her blouse.

“You will. More and more. But for now, we’re going to get back to work. Part of pleasing me is working hard.”

“Yes, Ma’am.” This time, there was no doubt that Diane liked hearing that.

They spent the afternoon on more straightforward regulations. The union setting up gas lines didn’t have an issue with the distance minimums, and OSHA already required their protective gear. Sarah really could have logged off early.

But she didn’t want to.

Sarah’s dreams had been full of music. Soft melodies she could almost hear. She’d cum in her dreams. A YouTube barre class had felt like nothing, and by 4:30, she was at her desk, makeup subtle to offset her red Givenchy blazer.

Diane didn’t log on until 8:03, which was maddening, but she was smiling when she did.

“You drafted health insurance riders,” Diane said. Sarah moaned. It felt so good to please Diane.

“You only work with the best,” Sarah said. “I want to give you what you need.”

“I pushed too hard yesterday,” Diane said.

Sarah raised her chin, “Push me. I love it.”

“I had a feeling about you,” Diane said, those red lips twisting. “But I didn’t know your reaction would be this strong. You do like to please me.”

“God, yes,” Sarah whined.

“I’ll give you what you need, too,” Diane said.

“You don’t have to. I can get back to work.”

“Oh, you will get back to work. But not like this. Take off the blazer, which is stunning by the way.”

Sarah slipped out of her blazer, displaying herself in a guia la bruna bra that presented her breasts to Diane.

“Avery thought it would take weeks. He thought maybe I’d be able to seduce you when we got out of isolation.”

“Avery didn’t know I wanted you in my job interview. I would have kissed your shoes.”

“No, you wouldn’t. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to get lipstick out of suede pumps?”

Diane said this like a woman who knew EXACTLY how difficult it was to get lipstick out of suede pumps.

“I won’t have a chance to kiss your feet for so long now,” Sarah whined.

“The irony hadn’t escaped me,” Diane said. “I thought I’d be slowly training a submissive over time, and now one wants me right now.”

“So much.” Sarah played with a nipple for emphasis.

Diane laughed. “But we’re going to have lots of time to get to know each other just the same. And before we get back to work, you’re going to start by sliding that chair back and giving me a show. I want to see your fingers in those pretty panties; then I want to see them off.”