The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Isle of Enchantment

(Note: This story is for a poster on the MC message board that signed the post Peb. They wanted a story about a husband and wife that go to a club where a hypnonist puts the wife under. This is the first part of my version of that—this should conclude with two installments. Feedback is welcome as usual.)

Ay me! for aught that I could ever read, Could ever hear by tale or history, The course of true love never did run smooth.

A Midsummer Night’s Dream

Pamela Dennison pouted as her husband drove to the night club. Really, this was a ridiculous waste of time to go to see some lounge acts too cheesy for Vegas. And now Jeffrey told her that he might want to buy into this club. Over her dead body ... and she told him as much.

“Relax Pammy. I just want you to go in with an open and receptive mind and check it out. Tell me what you think and then we will go from there.”

“I can tell you what I think now! Our chain of Java Jitters are all we need. Especially if we can sell them to Montgomery Enterprises and retire early and spend the rest of our lives together. What else could you possibly want?”

Neatly bypassing the fact that the thought of a lifetime with the woman next to him made him long for a massive coronary, he replied, “A man needs a challenge, new mountains to climb, new territory to explore.”

“And a cheesy nightclub is Mount Everest for you?” Pammy pursed her lips even tighter.

“There will be nothing cheesy about it when the other partner and I get done with it. Five star dining and entertainment. First class all the way.

I have heard particularly good things about the hypnotist here. In fact that is the main attraction and the act I would like you to pay close attention to.”

“Some old guy that looks like Simon Legree in a cape undoubtedly.”

“Actually it is a woman. A quite attractive woman.”

“Oh, so that’s it, you want to get a piece of ass.”

“Pammy, my fantasies and desires revolve around one woman. Would you like me to describe her. Long brunette hair that looks dark auburn in sunlight, full pouty lips, a body that is sensuous and unforgettably female, and the most beautiful blue eyes that any man has ever seen.”

Pamela had to smile. Jeff could be sweet when he wanted to and he reall would be lost without her in his life.

“OK, I will check this place out but the answer is going to be ‘no’ still!”

“Who knows, Pammy, maybe you will be seeing things quite differently after tonight.

One of the partners decided suddenly that he could not handle the pressures of owning a club leaving the other owner in charge. From what I understand he was not enough of a visionary anyhow and that the second partner was the creative one. Already the club is starting to blossom ... and I hope to be a part of that.

Here we are...”

“Isle of Enchantment? You have got to be kidding.” Every word and every syllable enunciated clearly so her disgust would not be lost.

“Pammy, we own a place called Java Jitters which has our famous Java Jitters Fritters! We know that a catchy name brings in people.”

“Yeah, well...”

“I think the name is perfect for the image that we hope to create—a get-a-way—a complete break from reality. A man will leave here refreshed and renewed.”

“A MAN? What about a woman?”

“Of course you are right. The women will leave very different then when they came in.”

“Now you are being ridiculous!”

“A man can dream, can’t he?”

Before she walked in Pamela knew the place would be busy, the full parking lot attested to that. They were seated at a table up front though. The man that seated them seemed to know Jeff and looked at him with a haunted look in his eyes. It was most odd—she would have to ask Jeff what....

“Pammy, take note of the decor. The aim is to prevent a relaxing and unique atmosphere.”

The room seemed to be meant to portray a peaceful forest. There were plants everywhere and a wishing well in the corner. There was a giant aquarium with darting colorful fish and even the air seemed to have a somewhat woodsy floral scent. Occasionally she could swear that she heard birdsong interspersed with a pan flute.

“Sure, but I am not sure that relaxing is what you want from a night club.”

“But, this is like no other club around.”

“And I see that the waitresses dress like no other waitresses,” Pamela commented drily. Indeed they did not. They seemed to all be wearing gauzy pastel dresses, no, more like gowns of varying lengths. It was hard to tell if they were really as transparent as they looked or if it was just an illusion.

There was also a certain similarity of body type and facial features among the women. They all were slightly built with tiny features and pale skin. There was a brunette wearing a pale pink dress slightly above the knee that called to mind a newly budded rose , a blonde wearing a short gown the color of a buttercup, and a redhead wearing a pale green floor length gown that was the color of spring leaves. Their hair fell around their shoulders in curly ringlets with a coronet of flowers crowning their heads. (This women must be making good money to be willing to wear those outfits and fiddle around curling their hair) They could have been sisters. They reminded Pamela of something ... what was it?

“A Sprite, right?” The buttercup waitress set down a clear beverage before a distinguished looking gentleman sitting at the table nest to them and he nodded to let her know that it was what he had ordered.

Pammy noticed that most of the customers were men but there were several women present also. There was one table of five women that caught Pamela’s attention. Four of the women were dressed to the nines, in clothes that hugged their bodies. The figures differed but the clothes were all vibrant and showed them off to their best advantage.

The fifth woman was different. She was wearing a fairly nice black dress. It was THE black dress that every girl that read Cosmo knew about—simple, elegant, suitable for a funeral or a night out depending on the accessories. But she really did not have any accessories, her light brown hair was pulled back and she had little make-up on and yet what stood out was her excitement, her hopeful glow. Pamela had no idea what that was about or how she belonged with these four other women. Odd.

A stunning redhead came on stage. She was tall, thin, and imposing. Incredibly self-possessed with cheekbones that looked lethally sharp. She wore a white gown that draped her in a way that reminded Pamela of a dress that she saw in a movie set in ancient Greece. The material draped in between her breasts drawing attention to their small firmness.

“Ladies and Gentleman ... may I have your attention please. The Isle of View is proud to present our resident Court Jester, Robin Rousseau.”

On stage appeared a striking blonde. She had short blonde rumpled hair and an athletic body encased in what indeed would be the nightclub version of a court jester. The dress she wore came to mid-thigh, was sequined, and colorful, her stockings were black and her sequined slippers were kaleidiscopes of swirling color... (Damn, was the guy that seated them the only man that worked here?)

Still Robin was quite funny. Her face was expressive as she brought out the humor of the relationship between men and women, told outrageously off-color limericks, and did a little sleight of hand. The effect was of a mischievous prankster that never grew up.

“Here is your drink, Mrs. Dennison.” The man with the haunted eyes set the drink down and before Pamela could say, “WAIT, I did not order this,” he was gone.

“Jeff, I did not order this and how did he know my name?”

“They were expecting me tonight to come and check everything out and I would hardly be here with another woman, now, would I?”

“No, you had better not.”

“And the drink is something I discovered the last time I was here. I would like to keep it—it is nonalcoholic and herbal but in it’s own way intoxicating.”

Pamela lifted the glass to take a sip and as she lifted it to her lips she breathed in the scent of cinnamon and other spices that she could not out her finger on. MMMM...if they made it into a perfume she would simply have to have it though. Maybe Jeff had something there.

The first taste was not disappointing. It was tart, and sweet, and subtle, and overpowering. A complete enigma. It made her tongue tingle as if it was citrusy and then soothed it as if it had honey in it but she could not really say that it had either ingredient. She could never begin to describe it in a way that would do justice. The only thing that stopped her from gulping it down was the thought that it was meant to be savored—that it would be wasteful to not taste it fully. She took another sip. Most of all it....

Made her pussy wet. There was no denying that, with the way that it awakened her senses, it was having a direct effect on her libido. Sometimes when she drank wine, or even cold medicine, she could feel a tingling in her pussy a few minutes later. This was that magnified as she actually felt a throbbing in her clit and a desire to be filled. Something to make her feel less empty and fill a deep need that bloomed inside of her.

“You liked it.” Jeff smiled at her assuredly. Damn, was she THAT obvious?

“Yeah, Jeff. Let’s go home!”

“Why Pammy?”

“I want to ... make love.” Peripherally Pamela noticed that Robin was, strangely enough, juggling orbs that looked for all the world like little disco balls and reciting something about roaming over hills and dales.

“We haven’t did that in a while.”

“I know, but I am in the mood. Can’t we go, please?” Pammy unconsciously began to reach for her glass to take another sip but Jeff took her hand and held it.

“Pammy, sweetie, you know that is tempting but this is business. Why don’t we cuddle close and after the hypnotist we can go home and make love all night long.”

“But Jeff,” Pammy began to whine pleadingly while thinking of how to entice him, “I want to fuck you, I want your cock in me soooo bad.” There was no way that he would be able to resist her talking dirty—it had never failed to arouse him on those rare occasions when she was more in the mood than he.

“Pammy, this is business! I would like nothing better than to take you somewhere and have us screw like bunnies but we have to do this first. C’mon sweetie, the hypnotism show should be starting in a couple minutes.”

He scooted his chair closer to hers and wrapped his arm around her and she had to admit that the closeness felt good. She was being ridiculous—they were married—there was time enough to play later on.

Pamela turned her attention back to the stage to notice that Robin’s act seemed to be coming to an end. She was really hot looking in a tomboyishly butch way and Pammy found herself imagining Robin kneeling down before her in anticipation of eating her out! She would lick her lips, and smile impishly, and then...

DAMN! What was going on with her tonight. She felt herself start to stiffen and pull away from Jeff. But he moved in close and whispered in her ear.

“Baby, baby, what’s wrong ... the hypnotist will be on in a second. Here have another sip of your drink, there you go.”

Pamela snuggled close to Jeff again and turned her attention to the stage where to her shocked amusement Robin was leaving the stage walking on her hands, her legs straight up. Her dress fell off of her hips to reveal that she was wearing a colorful thong that matched her dress ... and that the stockings were attached to colorful garters. The audience laughed and applauded.

“Now THAT is in rather poor taste,” Pamela mumbled. Still she found herself admiring the impressive view.

The redhead returned applauding along with the audience. Pamela found herself admiring the fact that when she turned to one side or another the draping of her dress allowed you to see the valley in between her breasts and gave a tantalizing glimpse of her tits that were not unlike two ripe firm apples.

“Our Robin is a keeper! To think that before she came here she ... well, actually she’s not telling what she did before she came here and maybe it is better that way. (Laughter from the crowd)

Next up is our star attraction and the owner of this club ...” The introduction went on but Pamela was busy glaring at Jeff.

“What? The hypnotist would be your partner?”

“Yes—watch the show.”

“Why did you not tell me?”

“No sinister reason, there was time enough to discuss it after I got your opinion. C’mon love, sip your drink and watch the show and afterwards if you want me to forget the idea I will.”

Why WAS she making a big deal out of this? If there was something going on he would never have brought here here. She decided he was right, she would sip her drink and relax and wait until tomorrow to tell him why this idea would never work. They would be too busy after they left there tonight to discuss much of anything.

“OK, no matter what maybe we can arrange to get the recipe for this drink to use in Java Jitters. Nonalcoholic you say?” Pamela took another delightful sip. She would humor him a little longer.

“Shhh ...watch.”

“....and without further ado let’s have a round of applause for Jenna Montgomery! Jenna!”

The applause was deafening as Jenna took the stage. Like the mousy woman at the next table Jenna was also wearing a simple black dress but there the resemblance ended. The dress fit her like a glove, hugging every dangerous curve. Her heels seemed impossibly high with dangerous looking stiletto points. Her body was not all that different from Pamela’s, maybe a few pounds less, maybe a little more toned, but very similar. Not that Pamela would show hers off in such a manner (...well, maybe later on but only for Jeff).

Like Pamela, she was a brunette but Jenna’s hair was shoulder length and lustrously healthy and Pamela’s was longer and pulled back in a practical manner. The lighting on stage brought out rich auburn highlights.

Her lips were full and had the promise to be either inviting or pouty, although that too carried it’s own invitation. They were painted a dark red that matched her fingernails. Her make-up gave her a sophisticated and confident air. And....

there is no way in hell that Jeff is working with this woman who would make any man (or woman) in their right mind think of sex (fucking) and admire that mouth that was made for kissing (sucking). Those breasts (tits) that made you long to cup them and that pussy that she would bet money was... Anyhow, NO CHANCE!

“I would like to welcome everyone, with a special welcome going out to Jeff and Pamela Dennison. They just might be my new partners in The Isle. Jeff has also told me that they have been married for almost eight years now after a whirlwind courtship and that he still says that he finds her face irresistable.”

The audience laughed and applauded and “awwwwed” and Pamela had to blush. There was still no way that Jeff was going to work with this woman but at least she understood that there was no chance that she could come between the two of them ... not even if she tried with all of her might.

“Ok, I need Nancy Gardner to come up here. Nancy?” The shy woman in the black dress stood up at the urging of the other women at the table. Pamela noticed that the glass she left looked like it contained the same drink as the one that she had been sipping on. She trembled as she walked onto the stage.

“Hi Nancy. Don’t be scared. Sit right here on the stool. Nancy and I have actually already met briefly earlier to make sure that she wanted to go through with this. Her friends have all been here before and they wrote me to ask that I see Nancy and, well, their letter touched me.”

Jenna turned to Nancy and gazed into her eyes. “Don’t worry about the crowd Nancy. Focus on me. I am your protector and you can trust me. Relax, relax and gaze into my eyes and trust that everything will be ok. You are about to go on a journey ... imagine yourself walking down a dirt road with an overhang of trees and you are walking toward a cabin by a lake and the cabin is surrounded by a circle of love and protection... Can you see this cabin, Nancy?”

“Yes.” Nancy smiled and Pamela realized that the woman was falling into a trance.

“Keep walking toward it because when you get there you will find the inside of the cabin is beautiful beyond your wildest dreams. Every item in it is comforting and you are close to every happy, peaceful, or loving moment that you have ever experienced, keep walking Nancy. When you get to the cabin enter it and see me there waiting for you.”

Suddenly Nancy’s eyes lit up and Jenna smiled. “Welcome, Nancy.”

“Hi.”

“Beautiful isn’t it.”

“Yes, so beautiful!! So beautiful!” Nancy’s lower lip started to tremble and tears began to overflow from her eyes.

“Oh, I know it is. Now Nancy, find a comfortable chair in the room and sit there and I will pull up a chair next to you and we will talk.

Do you like your job, Nancy?”

“Yes, I like being Mr. Ames’ personal assistant.”

“And do you like your friends there?”

“Yes ...but...”

“What Nancy, it’s ok ... tell me.”

“They have changed. They are still so nice to me but they suddenly are dressing sexy and, sometimes it is like they have a secret and I feel a little left out. It is all so unusual but they each have told me that they are much happier now than they used to be. They told me that you could make ME happy, too”

“Do you believe them?”

“Yes, but I am confused—what would they want with me—we hardly seem to have anything in common anymore and how can you help me?”

“I know what they want, Nancy! They want what all good friends want—those they care about to be happy, too. They are here in the cabin also. See them standing before you ... Cara, Faith, Diana, and Tanya...”

“I see them.” Nancy smiled wider.

“Then you see that they want for you nothing but the best for you and they know what I can help you see your own path to happiness. They are here to tell you that you are beautiful...”

Nancy frowned. “Oh, but I’m not!”

“Who told you that?”

“My mother—she told me that I was plain, ordinary, dull as dishwater.”

“And you believed her.”

“Yes.” Tears overflowed again—this time they were tears of sadness. Pamela realized that she was crying a little too because Nancy’s sudden pain was so palpable. Jenna looked very kind, an emotion that Pamela had not expected somehow.

“Nancy, was your mother ever sweet to you?”

“Before my father left. Sometimes she would sit with me in the rocking chair and sing me songs and stroke my hair.”

“In this cabin she is not allowed to be anything but loving. The part of her that was mean cannot survive here. Only the part of her that held you and made you feel safe can exist in this cabin.” Now Jenna was loosening the fastener that held Nancy’s hair back. She began to stroke her hair lovingly, caressingly, gently ... it seemed both sexual and innocent.

“Nancy, there is a mirror in the corner, let me take you by the hand and lead you over there ... look in the mirror and see yourself for who you are ... a beautiful, vibrant, and sexy woman. The reflection you see is a new confident you, the hair is blonder maybe, the clothes fit you better but it is the you that you are inside of this cabin. The you that you wish to show to the world and will from this day forward.”

The audience gasped in amazement as Nancy seemed to grow more attractive before their very eyes. The plain woman that walked onto the stage was replaced by a pretty woman that sat up straighter with her shoulders back, confident in her attractiveness. Jenna seemed to have changed also, she seemed almost to have taken on the quality of an earth mother.

“Whenever you hear someone tell you that you are not worthy of love or unattractive you will return, in your mind, to this cabin where this beautiful you lives and where negativity cannot survive. Part of you, in fact, will never leave this cabin again but will dwell here in peace.

Nancy, what is your secret desire? Who would you most like to be your lover?”

“Mr. Ames.” Nancy’s smile was dreamy.

“Your boss. What attracts you to him?”

“Oh, he is kind and gentle, like my father used to be before he left. Mr. Ames has been so lonely since his wife died.”

“Nancy, you should be with him if he is the one you desire above all others. You should make him happy and allow him to make you happy in return.

The bed in this cabin is also magical. It changes with your deepest desire of the moment. Soft and comfortable when you need rest, welcoming and luxurious when you wish to make love, decadent and covered in silks and satins when you wish to satisfy the desires of the flesh.

Just as hatred cannot live in this cabin, inhibitions cannot enter this bed. Every time you crawl into your bed or any other bed, every time you seek rest or to slake a desire you will be returning to this bed. Do you understand, Nancy?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Before I wake you up I have very good news for you. It is true that your friends planned this for you but there was some body else that wanted to see you happy. Your boss, Mr. Ames!”

“Really!?”

“Yes, he has always found you beautiful and desirable. And he would like to tell you so the next time that he sees you.

It is time to wake up Nancy but part of you will stay in the cabin and you can always return there when you need to renew your spirit .... when I say wake up you shall do so, and be fully rested, and ready to begin your life anew.....”

Jenna made a beckoning gesture and a man appeared on stage. He was in his early forties and he looked at Nancy in a loving way.

“Wake up, Nancy.”

Nancy blinked several times and then her eyes focused. “Oh, ooh, my God, Mr. Ames!” She stood up and threw herself into his waiting arms and their mouths met in a passionate kiss full of years of longing. It was romantic and savage and primal. Pamela thought of the Bed Without Inhibitions and she shuddered with desires of her own.

Nancy and her new love returned to the table where every one exchanged happy hugs. Nancy hugged her friends and if the body language was any indication thanked them repeatedly as she gathered up her purse so she could leave with Mr. Ames. Everyone laughed when she turned back for a moment and took another sip of her drink. Being hypnotised must be thirsty work.

Pamela had to smile. It was like a fairytale to see this plain woman transformed by the power of love.

“That worked out beautifully I must say! Pamela, can I see you up here next?”

“Me? Oh, no, I really do not think...”

“Go ahead, Pammy,” urged Jeff as his breath caressed her ear lobe and his hand brushed her breast accidentally (?).

“Oh please do me this honor, I promise that I will not do anything that you do not want.”

Pamela felt herself growing angry. She hated to be put on the spot. She enjoyed watching Nancy but did not want herself to be scrutinized—to lose control.

“Pammy, you can trust Jenna. Forget that—you can trust me. Do you think that I would sit here and allow harm to come to the woman that I love?”

“Of course not!”

“I want you to really understand this enterprise before you decide and this will help me accomplish this,” he lowered his voice and continued. “and after this we can go home and make love all night long.”

Pamela realized how this scenario was vaguely turned around. Usually sex was her lure, HER way of convincing him. But, oh, she did so want to go home and have him satisfy this incredible, undeniable ache.

“OK, but the second I leave that stage we can go?”

“I promise.”

Pamela stood up, after taking a sip of her drink, and approached the stage—she was just so horny and acutely aware of the dampness between her legs—she just wanted to get this over with and go home with Jeff.

“Sit on the stool please. Why do you look so nervous? Even if I were an ogre I make it a rule not to piss off potential investors.” The audience laughed at that and Pamela found herself smiling. Maybe she WAS being silly.

“You’re very pretty Pamela.” Again there was a sprinkle of laughter with one male voice louder than the rest. Jenna turned to the voice and smiled good naturedly. “Exactly what is so funny, Charlie? Share it with the rest of the class” This last part said in the tone of a spinster school teacher.

“You telling her that she is pretty when the two of you could be twins!”

“Do you really think so?” Jenna studied Pamela’s face and for the first time Pamela also really examined Jenna’s face. (My GOD! It’s true). “Robin, bring Pamela a drink—she looks rather pale. Don’t be nervous—being up here is no big deal.”

Robin appeared, wearing a forest green mini-dress, handed Pamela a glass made of crystal and muttered something that sounded like ‘ill-met by moonlight’. Pamela was hardly conscious of raising the glass to her lips but recognized the flavor of the herbal drink immediately. The lights above hit the crystal and the refraction caused beams of color to splash across the nearly identical faces.

Their eyes met and Pamela was drawn into the bluest, deepest eyes she had ever seen. My God, her eyes are so beautiful, she is so beautiful. But, she does look like me or I look like her. This is so crazy

“I guess there is somewhat of a resemblance. Do you see it too, Pamela?”

“Y..yes, I guess so”

“I think our eyes are different though. Mine are more oval and yours are more round and they are different shades of blue. What do YOU think?” As Jenna leaned in closer Pamela smelled her perfume which matched the scent of the drink and she felt her nipples harden and her pussy throb with desire.

Pamela could not look away. “Yes, you are right. Your eyes are so very beautiful.” She was vaguely aware of more laughter and whispering.

“Thank you, Pamela. Whether or not you invest I have the feeling that we could we could be friends. Would you like that?”

“Yes.”

“Good, because I would really like that too ... keep looking into my eyes ... I would like us to be wonderful friends no matter what. Because you trust me, and although we just met, I have the feeling that I can trust you like a sister.”

Pamela could not break Jenna’s gaze and she really did not wish to anymore. She did not care that she was being drawn in, she just wanted to make Jenna happy. She just wanted to be worthy of Jenna’s trust.

“Your husband calls you Pammy, right?”

“Yes.”

“Can I call you Pammy?”

“Yes.”

“Pammy, I want you to go to sleep for a minute, a very restful sleep, when I count to five you will be asleep and oblivious to what is said up here. You will not become aware again until I touch your arm and then you will be aware only that it is your good friend, Jenna, whom you love and want to please, and above all you will be truthful to me because that is the mark of friendship. Do you understand, Pammy?”

“Yes, Jenna.”

“Good....1....2...3...4....and 5!” Pamela’s head fell forward and finally their gaze was broken. “And she is down for the count.” The audience laughed but Pamela was beyond hearing.

Jenna opened her arms in a welcoming gesture and turned and face the audience. “It is true that you never forget your first love. For me, that was Jeff Dennison... (gasps from the audience) and he returned those feelings. So much so that when we broke up he chose a woman that reminded him of me. Jeff, join me up here and tell your side of the story!”

Jef walked unto the stage acutely aware of every eye on him. “What Jenna said is the truth. It broke my heart when we broke up. I just could not handle her interest in hypnosis and metaphysics—I wanted a traditional wife, a traditional life.

So when I walked into this little coffee shop and saw Pamela it was like a dream come true. She reminded me of Jenna, looked so much like her, but she was completely down to earth and practical. I thought I had found a woman that I could have a life with.

What I found was a woman that just made me ache for the original—her fire, her spark, her passion for life. Pamela has spent the last eight years browbeating me, keeping me out of her bed, telling me why my every dream would not work. Making me miserable.”

Jenna spoke up. “My friends, our fate is in your hands, Pamela’s fate is even more so in your hands. What I propose is to talk to her, find out what is in her mind and heart and then decide. If you chose it, Jeff and Pammy will go home together tonight and we will never see each other again. If you find however that these two do not belong together, then Jeff is mine and Pamela is yours ... all of yours to do whatever you desire for as long as you wish to have her.”

End of Part One.