The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Island.

By The Slaver.

Criminal Kingpin Quarrel was in a foul mood. Despite all of his attempts to stop him , Sheriff Kingston was continuing to be a Fucking pain in Quarrel’s side. Every attempt of Quarrel’s to bring down Sheriff Kingston had failed; now Quarrel was going to have to resort to the only way out of the problem left to him, Sheriff Kingston was going to had to be removed from the scene, permanently.

Quarrel looked at the group of men in black fatigues in front of him. Quarrel was a man of few words, all his said was, “Sheriff Kingston has to be removed, permanently! See to it.” The blacked fatigued men said nothing, they just nodded their head, as they filed out of the room. Quarrel smiled, finally, in a short while, Sheriff Kingston would not be a thorn in his side, any longer.

Sometime later, “Have fun in your new home, Ass-hole.”, The men in black fatigues shouted, as they roared away on the small dingy, towards the much larger boat, anchored off-shore, of the Island.

Sheriff Kingston lay on the sandy shore of the Island still covered in the burlap bag in which his captors had bagged him, after overpowering, and kidnapping him naked of his shower, in his apartment. Save for the burlap bag, Sheriff Kingston had nothing except his wits, his strength and the training he had garnered from his time in the marines.

As he crawled out of the burlap bag, Sheriff Kingston tried to get his bearings. “Where am I?”, he thought to himself, his head reeling from pain. The blow he took to the cranium while being overpowered, must have caused a concussion, Sheriff Kingston thought. Also it seemed that he had lost track of time. ‘How many days have passed?, have I been unconscious for some time?’ Sheriff Kingston wondered. Just before he had been snatched, and dumped on the Island, it had been the dead of night. And now the sun was high in a blue sky.

Sheriff Kingston knew that he would need food, water and some sort of shelter for the nights, Sheriff Kingston was pretty sure that his captors were not coming back. Sheriff Kingston suspected that the sweltering heat of the day, that he was now feeling: would give way to cooler, breezy nights, where a good fire would be needed to keep him warm. He stood and watched the men in black fatigues hop into the larger boat, and motor away, leaving Sheriff Kingston abandoned on the beach, of this unknown Island.

While giving Sheriff Kingston once last beating before leaving the Island, one of his captors, had dropped his commando knife. The men in black fatigues left Sheriff Kingston beaten on the beach. Sheriff Kingston lay still on the ground, as he hid the commando knife, under his beaten bod. Sheriff Kingston now had something to aid his survival on this Island. Once Sheriff Kingston was sure that the men had gone, he examined the commando knife, unscrewed the base of the knife and found a lighter and matches.

“Where am I?”, Sheriff Kingston thought to himself, once again. The humidity and heat suggested to Sheriff Kingston a tropical environment. His captors had left the Sheriff to die on some uncharted Island, somewhere. Were these waters Pacific, Caribbean, Indian, or even African? He had no real way of telling, or knowing where he was, but he knew he would have to proceed cautiously. Sheriff Kingston slowly trekked away from the ocean’s edge towards higher ground to assess his position. Not long after entering forest came across a small stream, after taking some time to rest and clean his wounds, moved on.

Some weeks later: The sweltering heat and sun of the Island had tanned Sheriff Kingston skin, but the sweltering heat seemed to leave him tired and hungry, he always returned to the same stream, that he had found, to drink!. On his first day on the Island Sheriff Kingston had found a cave, which he was using for shelter at night. In the cave Sheriff Kingston always kept a small fire burning and smouldering.

Given the heat during the day, Sheriff Kingston forewent making any sort of clothing. As Sheriff Kingston walked throughout the brush in the day, he foraged for food, taking care not to consume anything that he know, or looked like it could poison him. Sheriff Kingston had eaten so much fruit over the weeks he had been on the Island, that he seemed to be shitting two, or three time a day.

Sheriff Kingston could have returned to the coast and tried to spear-fish, but the sweltering heat in the open on the shore had forced Sheriff Kingston into the brush, taking advantage of the forest shade during daylight. But even in the shade of the forest, when the sun was at its highest the stifling humid environment demanded that Sheriff Kingston stayed naked. But even in the forest there was a limit on how much time that Sheriff Kingston could endure the heat and continue his hike through the forest.

During his ventures on the first day, of the start of his fifth week on the Island, while in a small clearing, Sheriff Kingston heard footsteps. Sheriff Kingston had always supposed that the Island was uninhabited, having not seen anyone for nearly five weeks. Sheriff Kingston stepped to the edge of the clearing, and crouched close to the ground, hoping to hide and not reveal his presence. Quickly, and without making any sound, Sheriff Kingston took cover behind a dense bush, Sheriff Kingston lay behind the bush, and watched two naked men walk through the forest.

The two naked men walked past Sheriff Kingston’s camouflaged position. The naked men, young, fit and sculpted, both sported tanned physiques. One of the men led the other man, using the other guy’s hard erection, just as he would with a dog on a leash. Sheriff Kingston held his breath, and then held his nose, as he felt the need to sneeze, the two young men seemed to take an age to passed, by. Finally, the two men had vanished into the forest.

Sheriff Kingston let out a loud sneeze, when he thought it was clear. Sheriff Kingston so wanted to follow the naked men but he know that it was best not to, as it could alert anyone else to his presence on the Island. Even thou Sheriff Kingston now known that there were other people in the Island, he still remained hidden until the two men had vanished into the distance.

Soon after Sheriff Kingston came out of hiding, he was going to resume his trek but in the other direction, away from the two men. That was when he felt a wet clingy sensation on his cock and balls. He looked down at his member and balls, and saw that they were covered in a yellow sort of mush. Sheriff Kingston looked behind the bush were he had hidden.

Behind the bush was the flattened remains of a planet, on which were large squashed yellow fruit of some kind. Sheriff Kingston had never seen anything like it before. Suddenly, Sheriff Kingston’s member twitch, and started to harden; a light headedness came over the Sheriff, and his legs felt weak. Sheriff Kingston let out a scream as his cock became erect, and rock hard, a feeling for horniness like he had never felt before took hold of him; his need to Fuck was uncontrollable.

Sheriff Kingston run over to a tree further down the track; that had a cock sized hole in it. And with another scream, Sheriff Kingston thrust his erection into the hole; and began fucking the tree. Sheriff Kingston fucked the tree as hard and rough as he could. For what seemed to Sheriff Kingston like hours, he fucked the tree; when suddenly, the Sheriff felt his balls churn, and then his cock exploded. Rope after rope of the Sheriff’s Cum, filled the tree.

But, that was not Sheriff Kingston’s only orgasm. Sheriff Kingston found that he could not stop, orgasm after orgasm the Sheriff had, his cock seemed to have taken on a life of its own, ejaculating continuously. Even after his balls were empty, shrunken husks, Sheriff Kingston continued ejaculating, shooting nothing but air. Finally, after sometime Sheriff Kingston without warning, abruptly stopped ejaculating, he fell away from the tree, and landed on his back on the track. Sheriff Kingston just lay on the ground, panting for breath; jerking his sore spent cock. Slowly, the Sheriff fell unconscious.

Slowly, Sheriff Kingston opened his eyes. Looking at the sun in the sky, Sheriff Kingston judged that it was late afternoon; so he had been out for some time, he looked down at his cock. His member and balls were shrunken, and purple in colour, and were also stained with yellow mush, and his Cum. Even thou it was painful to move, Sheriff Kingston managed to stand. Staggering, the Sheriff walked from the clearing, he held his sore balls in his hands.

As he drew near the cave, that same horniness feeling started again, moaning loudly, Sheriff Kingston let go of his balls, run towards the cave. He just made it into the cave; before he collapsed unconscious onto the floor of the cave.

Two days later Sheriff Kingston regained consciousness, the effects of the yellow mush had seemed to had worn off. Sheriff Kingston was lying face down on the cave floor. Carefully he slowly stood up, his head spun a little but nothing else seemed to happen. Sheriff Kingston was covered in Cum and dirt, and there was still traces of yellow mush on his cock. The Sheriff stiffly walked out of the cave and made his way towards the beach.

Once on the beach, Sheriff Kingston walked along the shore for a short while until he came to a rock pool. He dived into the pool and swam about, and washed the dirt, Cum and mush from his body. When he was cleaned, Sheriff Kingston climbed out of the pool, and then lay on one of the rocks around the pool, to dry in the sun. Once dry, Sheriff Kingston climbed down from the rock, and made his way back to the forest; for yet another of his treks through the forest.

After about an hour, into his trek; Sheriff Kingston heard a noise. He Looked around, but saw nothing, he heard the noise again; staring upwards, Sheriff Kingston saw a young man, naked, clinging to the branches of a tree. As Sheriff Kingston stared at the man, he instantly knew young man’s identity. It was Brooks, the Assistant District Attorney, who had gone missing some time ago.

“Brooks!”, Sheriff Kingston shouted. The naked man among the branches of the tree, did not respond to The cry; Brooks just stared at Sheriff Kingston, like a beast of prey, waiting to attack. “Brooks. Answer me.”, riff Kingston insisted louder. Brooks jumped down from the tree, his horse sized cock swinging from side to side and he approached Sheriff Kingston.

The Assistant District Attorney, lunged at Sheriff Kingston and attacked him. Brooks screamed something in a strange Twinkish tongue, that Sheriff Kingston did not understand. Sheriff Kingston defended himself, he stuck Brooks several times in his abdomen, leaving him bent over, breathless and hurt. Before Brooks could recover and renew his attack, both men heard a loud cry in the same Twinkish tongue that Brooks had used, wail over the forest.

The effect on Brooks was instantaneous, he stood erect, turning his head from side to side, Brooks heard the voice and froze in place. The voice once again wailed over the treetops. Brooks turned slightly to one side, and then fled the scene, without saying a word to Sheriff Kingston. Sheriff Kingston panting in the dense heat, Sheriff Kingston chased Brooks through the forest; but Sheriff Kingston could not keep up with Brooks. Sheriff Kingston marvelled at Brooks speed and skill with which he negotiated the trick forest terrain.

Sheriff Kingston carried on in the general direction that Brooks had taken, hopping that he might catch up with him. Hours later Sheriff Kingston entered a clearing. At the other edge of the clearing, Sheriff Kingston could see a young man tied to a tree. The young man, shaved bald, fit and naked, rested his head against the tree trunk. As Sheriff Kingston drew closer, he could see that the man’s eyes were closed. Sheriff Kingston stopped in his tracks, he had just realized the identity of the young man tied to the tree. It was the missing District Attorney, Silver.

“Silver, what are you … what happened?”, Sheriff Kingston shouted, as he approached the tree that the D.A was tied. Sheriff Kingston tried to undo the knot of the ropes which bound Silver to the tree. “Get away. You can’t save me. Save yourself.”, Silver moaned, in a painful voice. Silver’s eyes opened wide, as he saw something behind Sheriff Kingston.

“Sheriff! Behind you.”, The D.A shouted, but before Sheriff Kingston could turn, or react, he felt a sharp blow to the back of his head. Without making a sound Sheriff Kingston fell unconscious to the ground. The natives took Sheriff Kingston and bound him to the tree, facing Silver

“Why are you doing this to us. And what have you done to Brooks?”, Silver shouted at the natives. The natives did not respond. The unconscious Sheriff Kingston dangled from the tree trunk. The natives just stood watching the two bound men, and waited.

Sometime had lapsed before Sheriff Kingston finally opened his eyes. He faced the D.A. “What happened?”, he moaned through dry, cracked lips. Before Silver could reply,

“We’re trapped.”, Silver replied. From the tree, both Silver and Sheriff Kingston heard another of the Twinkish sounding wails, and then footsteps. Silver moaned and then closed his eyes. Sheriff Kingston heard the rustle of branches, as a large group of natives approached, all male. At the front of the entourage walked a man sporting native woven hair and the tightest pair of Leather pants that Sheriff Kingston had ever seen. The guy’s nipples were both double pierced. On his left arm were multi-coloured native tattoos, that Sheriff Kingston had never seen before. The man in the tight Leather pants stopped in front of the tree, he said nothing. The man’s regal bearing, confident air, and native designed multi-coloured tattoos, spoke volumes, the natives followed this man.

“Who are you? What do you want?”, Sheriff Kingston demanded, licking his cracked lips. For a moment longer. The guy in Leather pants said nothing, then, “Welcome to the Island. My name is of no importance to either of you!”, the man said. “What do you mean by that!”, demand Sheriff Kingston, the man did not reply, he just smiled at Sheriff Kingston and Silver.

“Release us. Now.”, the D.A shouted, the man smiled at the D.A. “If you were guests to this Island, or one of my people, I would. But you are not, you are either intruders, or were sent here by the Gods. Either way you will be treated as intruders.”, the man replied. “What do you, and your people intend to do, with us?”, Silver asked, fearing the reply.

“What is the word in your tongue? Is it, Assimilate, or could it be Retrain, I am not sure which it is .”, the man replied. Sheriff Kingston and Silver looked puzzled at the man. “No matter, after today, both of you will serve me, Lord of this Island, for the rest of your days.”

Silver and Sheriff Kingston stared each other, in horror. “I saw other men in the forest.” Sheriff Kingston said, trying to keep the fear from his voice,

“You mean those that have been … Assimilated … Retrained”, the man said. The man shouted something out, in that strange sounding Twinkish voice. From the back of the crowd of natives, a native led a man clad in a leather harness, about his neck he was wearing a leather collar and chain. The man’s black eyes beamed with anger. His head had been shaved, the man’s skull and upper body were covered in multi-coloured tattoos, the coloured of the tattoos were clearly distinguishable. As the man drew closer, Silver and Sheriff Kingston gasped, as even hairless they recognized yet another missing lawmen, who was call, Croft.

“Croft.”, both Sheriff Kingston and Silver shouted. Croft took no notice. “It’s Time, begin my people!”, the man in the tight Leather pants shouted.

The natives, and Croft moved towards Sheriff Kingston and the D.A: the natives force-fed the two men red berries, more of the natives took the berries, and crushed them in their hands, then they spread the berry juice upon Silver and Sheriff Kingston’s naked bodies, their buttocks and their members. In no time at all the Sheriff and D.A fell prey to the narcotic effect of the berries. As more and more berries and juice was force-fed, and rubbed on their bodies, both Sheriff Kingston and Silver could barely keep their eyes opened.

Just before the D.A and Sheriff passed out, the man in the tight Leather pants again shouted something in that strange Twinkish Tongue, some of the natives took a handful of the yellow fruit, and crushed it in their hands, then they smeared the mush upon two phallic-looking plants. None to gently, the natives then inserted the plants into Silver and Sheriff Kingston’s buttocks. The two men screamed from the pain of a penetration they had never experienced.

The man in the tight Leather pants walked up to the natives, and took hold of the plants from them. Then the man in the tight Leather pants pumped the Sheriff and D,A’s asses with the phallic-looking plants, as natives continued to force feed the berries juice to Sheriff Kingston and Silver. Finally, Sheriff Kingston and the D.A passed out, unconscious from the berries juice, fruit mush and the numbing experience of their penetration.

Hours later, Silver and Sheriff Kingston opened their eyes. They stared at each other, as if they did not know each other. They were still tied to the tree, faces and bodies were covered with the dried berry juice, the phallic like plants were still buried in the wholes.

The man said something in the strange Twinkish voice to Sheriff Kingston. Sheriff Kingston answered him in the same Twinkish tongue. The man called out to Silver, in the same Twinkish tongue. In a hart beat, Silver replied.

The tight Leather pants man clapped his hands, the natives untied Sheriff Kingston and Silver from the tree. The two men, their bodies covered in the juice of the tropical berries, fell to their knees and crawled to the man. Sheriff Kingston and Silver lowered the man’s Leather pants and exposing an uncut cock that defined his leadership. Sheriff Kingston and the D.A licked the hardening rod of the man. The Sheriff and D.A took turns sucking the man’s hard rod.

The man smiled. He treasured his people, and the Island on which they all lived.. Because of that, intruders, or those sent be the gods had to be ‘assimilated, or retrained’, becoming pleasure boys, who served him and the males of the tribe. The man know full-well how the white men, from time, to time arrived upon the Island, and he would make sure that these men would not ruin the tropical paradise he ruled, and lived on.

The man walked away from the Fuck-fest that the natives where putting their two new pleasure boys, thought. He walked into his hut, and over too his bed, from under a pillow, he pulled out a cell phone. He waited for his call to connect. Moments later the man heard his brother, Quarrel’s voice.

“Is it done?” Quarrel’s voice asked, “Yes, brother of mine!”, the man replied, “Good you have done well, my brother. It may be some time, before you have any more, coming to the Island. But however, I’m sure that you have enough pleasure boys to last for some time!”, Quarrel said ending the call. The man replaced the cell under the pillow, and smiling, went outside to join his people in the Fuck-fest.

Quarrel put down his cell, and looked at the moaning group of men on the floor in front of his large desk. The men all of whom, had been in the group of black fatigued men that had dumped Sheriff Kingston on the Island. Each man was now moaning loudly, as he fucked himself with one of the phallic like plants that had been used on Sheriff Kingston and Silver. When Quarrel had left the Island he had brought with him some of the phallic like plants; which he grow in a hot house, along with some of the plants with the large strange yellow fruit. Some of which had been crushed up to be used as a lube for the phallic like plants, fucking the men’s wholes.

Quarrel smiled as he watch the men fucking their whole, and with Sheriff Kingston out of the way: Quarrel had nothing to worry about? Well for a wail at least.

:END