The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Island of Morgian

by A Nony Mouse

I’m a pretty good pilot, and the plane itself was in GREAT shape.

I had just purchased a New Piper Meridian Malibu, one of the first of the new model to roll off the Florida assembly line.

My wife ( of five weeks) and myself had decided to take a European trip in this new plane and started by traveling north, up the coast of the United States to, New Foundland , in Canada, where we would make our longest over-ocean leg, to England from Canada’s coast. It was a 2400 mile trip, easily within the range of this sleek , new airplane.

I had planed on Landing in Cardiff, but as we neared Wales the instruments began acting up and the engine began to miss as if one or more of the plugs was fouled. I quickly scanned the horizon and spotted an Island shrouded in mist about 50 miles to my north, at least I thought it was north, with no instruments to guide me and the sun shrouded by the same heavy fog that enveloped the island. The closer I got the more dense became the fog, with only the top of a mountain , sticking up, through the cloud cover to guide me to the island.

Believe me , I was scared, but as I looked over to Ginny, my beautiful , blonde, wife, she gave me a look of confidence that reinforced my courage, and I somehow KNEW we would make it.

As we neared the island , I tried an old pilot’s trick, and dipped below the clouds. Flying low above the lush green fields of the island. I could see no cities, or even concrete roads, but I did spy a large , Rococo looking castle that had a flat expanse of turf surrounding it and I decided to try a green field landing and put the plane down.

We bounced and one of the wheels sank into the turf causing us to do a ground loop, but then came to rest in one piece, if a bit shaken. But there is an old adage in flying, that any landing you can walk away from was a good landing, and any time that you can reuse the aircraft after a landing, it was EXCELLENT One!

So I congratulated myself for the excellent landing and Ginny and I got out of the plane.

As we looked around the open field, a horse drawn wagon slowly approached us and drew to a halt near the crippled plane.

With a heavy Welsh accent the driver noted that we were in a “wee spot of trouble, it seemed” and asked us if he could help us. He also told us the only phone on the Island, which he called the Isle of Apples, was in Morgian’s Castle, and he pointed to the ornate castle I had spotted when landing.

The gesture seemed superfluous, as there were no other buildings in sight, but we unloaded a couple of our suitcases , and climbed into the back of the wagon, and headed off toward the castle.

The closer we got to the castle , the more the weather got wetter, and by the time we were rolling into the courtyard of the huge stone edifice, there was a torrential rain falling.

We were soaked, as we rode in the uncovered wagon.

I grabbed our bags, and Ginny and I dashed into an open door of the castle.

It was immense!

We shook off what water we could and walked into what could only be called a “great room” near the front of the castle, and our driver showed us to the front of the gigantic stone fireplace, where we could warm ourselves and dry our clothing in the heat of the crackling open fire.

He then said he would see to our bags, and was silently gone, a perfect servant.

Only a few minutes later a maid, attractive, in her uniform, brought the two of us glasses of red wine, and the she too, disappeared from the room, through a huge wooded door. I thought I could hear her shouting at the driver as she exited.

Ginny and I looked at each other, slightly amused , but greatly relieved to be alive and in a warm, snug house. Just minutes ago we were afraid that we would crash, and now we sat sipping a fine French wine.

Perhaps fifteen minutes passed with our bodies and our spirits warming from the fire and the wine. We were both becoming very relaxed.

Then, SHE entered the room.

She was BEAUTIFUL. Tall and lean , with full lush breasts. Silky red hair ran down her back. Each movement was graceful and both I and my wife were captivated by her beauty and sensuality.

Her face was fair in complexion with full red lips, and her blue eyes sparkled with intelligence....and more. She was of an indeterminate age. Her face and body could have been of a woman in her late twenties, but her eyes seemed to hold a wisdom of someone far older.

She was dressed in a low cut velvet gown, exposing the top of her large, milky white breasts and accentuating her slim waist. I wished the skirt was shorter so I could see her legs.

Frankly I was embarrassed that I was staring so intently at the wondrous vision , but when I looked over at Ginny to apologize, she too, was staring , intently at this hauntingly lovely vision.

She sat down before us in a large chair near the roaring fire and introduced herself.

“I am Morgian, the Priestess of Avalon, and the owner of the surrounding lands. You may call me Mistress Morgian.”

“Oh my,” I said under my breath ,“beautiful but nuts.”

But, it was her house and she had acted with great courtesy , saving us from the weather and giving us a place to sleep for the night, so I responded, “It is a pleasure, Mistress Morgian. We will try to leave as soon as we can, I’ll call the closest airplane repair firm in the morning and they can send a repair plane to meet us here.”

Her only response to that was an enigmatic smile.

She spoke directly to me, looking intently into my eyes with her penetrating gaze, “Matt, you look as if you could use some rest, Ginny and I will finish our wine, but we WILL excuse you if you wish to go to the first door to the left at the top of the staircase, there you will find one of the guest bedrooms.”

I hadn’t been tired , but the mere mention of the bedroom seemed to fill me with a irresistible sleepiness, and within moments I did , indeed , excuse myself to rest in the room.

I neither saw nor heard what happened just moments I left Ginny alone with the Mistress, but later she told me what had occurred. I could easily believe her story in light of what happened to me later, as well.

Ginny said she told Morgian that she, too would join me and go to sleep as soon as she finished her glass of wine.

The beautiful red head moved from the chair she had been sitting in to a position on the couch, next to Ginny, in front of the fireplace.

“You are very beautiful, Ginny.” she whispered, as she placed her hand on Ginny’s leg.“Uhh, thanks... Morgian , I mean Mistress Morgian,” she responded with great embarrassment, was the red head trying to seduce her? " I guess I’ll head upstairs now.”

As she stood up to walk toward the staircase Morgian rose as well and they stood eye to eye mere inches apart. Morgian focused her sensuous gaze on Ginny. Ginny stopped for a moment and looked directly into Morgian’s deep blue eyes.

“Is something wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?” Ginny asked, the words coming slowly.

“Nothing is wrong, my dear.. but you CAN keep looking at my eyes... looking directly at me... staring into my eyes... concentrating on my eyes... listening to my voice ... looking... listening...”

Morgian’s soft, sexy voice coupled with her eerie, hypnotic, compelling gaze made the attractive blond feel dizzy and almost as if she were falling INTO those huge blue eyes.

“That’s it , my dear... keep looking deep into my eyes ... deeper ... deeper ... into their depths ... deeper and deeper ... keep looking ... you MUST keep looking....”

Ginny was aware that it had been her intention to follow Matt up to the guest bedroom, but she couldn’t seem to break eye contact with Morgian’s magnetic stare . She stood perfectly still, just inches from the “Priestess of Avalon” frozen in place by those deep hypnotic blue eyes.

Strange thoughts were racing through the blonde’s mind. It was SO relaxing just to look into her eyes, but she was trying to seduce her. Ginny wasn’t a leasbian. She loved Matt.

“You don’t want to look away from me because you are slowly realizing that I am so beautiful and sensuous that you are excited by our very closeness. You want to stay close to me and look into my eyes. My eyes.... my eyes make you want to do just as I say ... my eyes make you desire to obey me.. my eyes make you weak ... my eyes are capturing your will.. controlling your mind ... my eyes... look deeply into my eyes....”

Falling more and more to the powerful hypnotic spell Morgian was weaving, Ginny could only stare at those blue eyes eyes, which had seemingly enlarged to become her whole existence, and slowly nod in agreement. She tried to respond but could not even form the words to voice her surrender to the Priestesses will .

“You wish only to obey me, don’t you my dear girl? You WANT to obey my every command.. to become a slave to my sensuality and power ... don’t you want to be enslaved by me? All you have to do is obey my commands ... you WILL obey me won’t you? There is nothing you can do to resist me now... You are falling under my spell... under my complete control... willing to obey me because you are enslaved ... hypnotized and enslaved ... now you say it Ginny... hypnotized and enslaved....”

“Hypnotized and enslaved,” came the soft reply.

“Enslaved by who, my pet?”

“By the Priestess of Avalon... Mistress Morgian... to....you.......”

And Ginny realized it was true. She would do ANYTHING this woman commanded.

“That’s right my dear.. you are MY slave....”

“Now you may go and join your husband. He will have fallen asleep so you,too may go directly to sleep. Sleep through the entire night until I awaken you. But instead of sleeping in the bed with him you will sleep in the soft chair in the corner of the room. From there you may see his bed, but you must not join him. Remember you can not wake up until I tell you to. And when you do awaken you will not remember any of what has just happened until I say the words ’ Morgian’s slave” then you will once again NEED to gaze deeply into my eyes and MUST fall under my irresistible spell and you will again know that you are hypnotized and enslaved. Hypnotized and enslaved by who?”

“By the Priestess of Avalon ... hypnotized and enslaved ... by ... you ...Mistress Morgian....”

“Good girl... now you may go.”

And as the entranced blond walked stiffly up the stairs and retired to sleep, the gorgeous redhead sipped a glass of the sweet red wine and smiled in anxious anticipation of the next morning’s activities.

Around nine the next morning Morgian walked softly into the room the two visitors occupied. She was dressed in a loose fitting white cotton dress and her feet were bare, her movements were almost silent. As commanded the attractive blonde was resting in a chair placed in a position so as to have a perfect view of the bed her husband slept in, butshe had not slept with him.

An evil smile crossed Morgiana’s beautiful visage, as she knew that her hypnotic spell had lasted throughout and that Ginny was incapable of escaping her mental control.

The stunning Priestess stepped lightly onto the bed itself ,straddling Matt’s sleeping form facing his feet. She positioned herself so her own bare feet were placed on either side of his head.

“Wake up, Matt. Wake up and learn your new role in life. Wake up!”

As her words penetrated my sleeping thoughts I was once again cognizant of all that went on around me.

I looked up and there she was, straddling my head, slowly lifting the hem of her dress so I could see her beautifully shaped ass. It was gorgeous. Her perfectly formed white mounds silently invited me to worship them.

Some how I knew that this erotic arousal was caused by some magical spell the Priestess had placed me under, but it made my desire no less real. Even seeing Ginny sitting in the chair, positioned to see all that went on didn’t stop the urge I felt to kiss Morgian’s perfect ass.

“What’s wrong Matt? Do you have some kind of a desire that you didn’t know you had before. Is there something you want?”

I tried to resist. I really tried. I thought perhaps if I closed my eyes and remained silent I could resist her , or she would tire of the perverse game and leave me alone. Then Ginny and I would leave the castle and WALK if necessary to the nearest village for help.

But as the seconds passed it became clearer and clearer to me it would only be a matter of time before I would succumb to her erotic power over me.

My cock began to strir and throb.

I opened my eyes and stared at her now naked ass.

“What would you like to tell Mistress Morgian, my little pet?”

“ I love your ass, Morgian, please let me kiss it... please ...”

She laughed out loud adding to my humiliation.

Then she looked over at Ginny. " Wake up my pet and once again become ’ Morgian’s slave’.”

Ginny’s eyes opened and immediately locked on to the Priestesses mesmeric gaze. Once again my wife was a hypnotic prisoner of the redheaded sorceress.

“Soon you will ONLY serve me or other priestesses in my command. Men will not be appealing to you in ANY way. You will feel no desire for men, EVEN your ass-licking husband. They are all slaves to their desires. Your husband for instance, lying her below me would give anything to lick my ass hole, even with his beautiful new wife sitting there watching. Once he does that you will be mine completely won’t you? In love with me alone? Mine . MINE!”

“You will know , my pet, thatmen are only good to be used as slaves. And you will be MINE, isn’t that right Ginny?”

“Yes, Morgian. I’m yours ! Men are weak and ugly. You are beautiful and powerful.”

I heard everything and if , somehow, I could just NOT kiss that ass perhaps we could escape. Perhaps we could break the mystical spell she had us under. If I could just resist. If I could just control the desire to worship her beautiful heart shaped ass.

But try as I might I couldn’t move as Morgian slowly lowered her ass toward my face. She squatted over me and slowly moved her ass back and forth as I watched , immobile. Closer and closer. I could feel her body heat and smell the fragrance of her ass. Finally she positioned her asshole directly over my mouth and sat down blocking my breath with her cheeks. Plunging my nose and mouth into her crack.

In spite of myself I responded wildly and thrust my tongue into her anus. Bliss.

My cock already dripping pre-cum , stood up straight and hard as she rode my face like I was a horse. My tongue darted in and out of her puckered ring and I slavishly worshipped it,and her, lavishing her rosebud with warm kisses.

She reached down and captured my flailing hands in hers and pulled on them , pulling me even further into her ass crack.

Yet, I still could not resist her erotic magic control over me. I WANTED to serve her ass. I NEEDED to serve my Priestesses ass.

I knew this act would cause my wife to reject me forever—but I could not stop. I was under some type of magical , erotic, spell.

Morgian reached down and grabbed my hair with her hands and forced me onto the floor and then she rolled over to sit on the side of the bed. I was lying at her bare feet.

“Kiss my feet” she commanded and I started to lick he toes and arches.

Now she shifted her attention to Ginny and I lay before her subjugated by the eroticism of her delectable body.

Again her gaze locked on Ginny’s. She lifted her hand and pointed at my entranced wife and crooked her finger , silently compelling Ginny to rise from the chair and approach the bed. She pointed to the floor and she knelt at Morgian’s feet.

Then the mystical Priestess pointed at me and I, too was kneeling before her, side by side with Ginny.

She extended her bare feet and we each took one and worshipped it, lavishing kisses on our perfect Mistress, sucking her toes and licking and kissing her arches, soles, and ankles. There was no place on earth that we would rather be than worshipping this Celtic Goddess.

A moment later she reached down and lifted Ginny’s chin with her hand so once again Ginny was forced to look deep into her eyes, helplessly entranced by her magical hypnotic powers.

“Stand... stand and listen to what your future will be.. your future of service to your Goddess, and control over males.

I was listening, but continued my foot worship as she spoke to both of us.

“You are both forever tied to me as servants, but my cult is one of female supremacy, so Ginny will join me as my ninth acolyte. You, too, Ginny will have many male slaves, the first being Matt. He of course will worship and serve me WHENEVER and WHEREVER I choose , but at other times he will obey your commands. You may, after training by me, capture and enslave other male slaves for your own pleasure.”

“Matt will call his bank in the US today, and transfer all his assets to you , Ginny and you in turn will contribute them to the welfare of me and my cult.”

“That is how we continue to maintain our lifestyle after all these years. And you Ginny deserve to understand what is happening. ”

“ In past ages I have been known by many names but probably the one best known is Morgan Le Fay. I am an ageless Goddess of magical power and have used the Isle of Apples, this Island, from the time of Arthur. I maintain a coven nine beautiful princesses to do my bidding, to capture rich, weak males to serve as our slaves and benefactors, and have done so throughout the ages. I cannot give you endless life as I, myself, have , but I CAN assure your allotted time on earth will be spent as a powerful demi-goddess, with men AND women if you like, serving you as you yourself serve me. You only have to say that you surrender to me. You need only say the words ’ I surrender my life, my heart, and my soul to my Goddess Morgian’, to enter this life of physical pleasure. ”

With that she drew Ginny’s face close to hers and planted a soft, erotic, loving , tender kiss on her lips.

Ginny almost swooned.

Once again Morgian’s magnetic eyes gazed into Ginny’s soul and exerted their irresistible influence on her. Ginny repeated the oath and surrendered her heart, body, and soul to Morgan Le Fay, she could do nothing else. Morgian was too strong to fight, too powerful to resist.

And I was helpless to even say a word as I continued to suck Morgian’s toes as if they were tiny cocks.

As my wife and my mistress embraced and kissed, tears raun down my face.