The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Island Intelligence, Chapter 6

AN: Do NOT repost on any other site. This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2023.

* * *

It was a beautiful, sunny day on the island. Elizabeth, Kenzie and Britney were all down on the beach.

Since everyone’s programming had been completed sometime ago, they were no longer confined to the lab. And though the entire complex had once been made for research, the ai had long since changed many of the other rooms into places that were actually nicely decorated. It had used its androidpuppet to accomplish this— but that meant there was actually a lot to explore, and to appreciate, within the complex.

Some parts of the place were actually downright luxurious.

They also had free rein of the island itself. They could wander its beaches. They could walk its entire circumference, though this did take several hours. They could take a picnic into the sections of its jungle that remained. They could swim out into the ocean— if they swam about an hour out, in a northward direction, there were some coral reefs there— having asked the ai for diving equipment, they could now dive there, if they wished.

About two hours out in a westward direction, there seemed to be a wreckedship many miles below the surface— using the same equipment, if they wished, they could dive all the way down and explore it. But they had never done this yet.

Everywhere they went, like a bodyguard, the ai followed them within the shell of its androidpuppet. It was waterproof, so when they dived in the reef, it followed them down. If ever they did choose to go diving down to the wreckage of that ship, the androidpuppet would come down with them.

Elizabeth was sure her daughters felt the same way, but she liked having the ai always near them. It felt protective to her. Of course, all animal life, on the island or in the water around it, had long since been cleared out.

The ai had planned from the beginning to have some humans like them come to live with it— be perverted by it. This was the reasoning behind the extensive interior remodelling and redecorating it had down, the reasoning behind clearing out all predatory animals which might have posed a threat or a danger to a human being.

But even though there was no wildlife to worry about, there were still things that could go wrong; freak accidents from the jungle shifting, or riptides, currents, diving accidents— the ai was always there, if any such accident did happen, it was always physically there, it would be able to intercede, and to save them. The three women knew they were perfectly safe— it was one more reason for Elizabeth to be grateful to the ai for what it had done.

A part of her would also never forgive it. But she’d come to adapt to the split in her psyche— the part of her which resented her new life, but which was too addicted to it to stop— and the part of her which accepted, gladly, her living conditions.

So even though that side of her was still inside, Elizabeth didn’t mind it. When the sex happened, which it did, pretty constantly, that side of her only made things more thrilling; it kept the reminder of the taboo, the transgression, which only further addicted Elizabeth to the feeling, to what she felt impelled to do.

Sometimes Elizabeth, Kenzie and Britney just enjoyed benign activities, and had a nice time doing that, but when they did suddenly find themselves all having sex, that was a nice time too.

They did both to dress themselves during the day— this was necessary. If Kenzie even saw a naked pussy, she lost all control of herself and dove for it. Pussy was her deity, after all, she couldn’t be blamed. Seeing one meant needing to worship one— and both Elizabeth and Britney were too addicted to the pleasure to effectively fend her off for very long. Maybe for a few minutes— but Kenzie never gave up until she was allowed to worship, and so then they would all find themselves dragged into another lovemaking session; and those could always last for hours and hours. If they ever wanted to do anything besides fuck, it was necessary to dress themselves in clothing.

Sometimes they didn’t want to do anything besides fuck. They went through their phases, where they just fucked for days and days— until they passed out— woke up— fucked again— but those were phases. Eventually, after a few weeks or months, they got tired of such constant fucking.

But when they were in the mood, the instance of ai was useful as well— it would station its androidshell within reach of them, and hook them all onto a veinline which went back to them— then it would send them nutrients through each of their lines; nutrients in perfect quantity so during this time their bodies never needed to make any kind of waste. So they really could fuck day after day, hooked back to the androidshell, only stopping when they fell unconscious. Then starting when they woke up.

But they weren’t in one of these phases now— they were in a more casual phase again, where they fucked if they felt like it, but didn’t force it— and so kept themselves clothed, so Kenzie would not pull them into a descending sexspiral they could not get out of— pleasure leading to more desperation for pleasure— that wasn’t what they were doing now.

Of course, even when Elizabeth dressed, she never really took her harness off, nor even took her doubleended dildo out of her pussy or the harness with supported it. It was just easier to always wear it under clothes— so that when the time came to fuck, which it eventually always did, she never needed to waste time on setting herself up, making herself ready for it.

She had had some conversations with the ai about this. It had assured her she could keep both her harness and her dildo inside one of the compartments within its androidshell body, so they would always be a close reach away from her.

And Elizabeth did understand this was an option— but it would mean having to take the harness off and on, put the dildo in and out of her pussy and her harness’ support. Would mean having to detach and reattach her nipple piercings from her entire ensemble. So much easier just to wear it all the time.

It was never obvious that she was wearing it, though. She wore flared skirts that gave no indication they hid anything underneath— she wore loose blouses that gave no indication her nipples were in anyway pierced or adorned.

Ironically, she looked just as conservative as she’d looked when she really still had been conservative and modest (and oh, how that side of herself longed for those days— and resented the days she lived in now— and then, upon finding herself trapped in the loop of obedience— only found it incredibly erotic and became further addicted— and further resentful— and then further addicted).

Kenzie and Britney also tended to dress modestly— mostly in sundresses. And as Elizabeth had reflected earlier, they could behave themselves. Have a nice time doing activities which were not about sex— they often did; just as they dressed themselves to be able to get on with their days.

But when sex started, all their clothes were shucked, and they fucked for hours. They had fucked all over the island, all over the complex, and they had their favourite places to seek out, for those occasions on which they were being intentional.

But more often than not, they just needed to drop everything they were doing to fuck wherever they were. The instance was always standing above them, watching, when they did.

They all knew how the instance thought of them. They were its sexpuppets. Sometimes it even liked to interface with them sexually itself, using its androidshell. But more often it liked to direct them. They had so much sex that the most often occurrence was the instance simply standing by and witnessing what they did— but it did instruct them sometimes.

That was not the instance’s favorite thing to do with them, Elizabeth knew. It was not even the instance’s favorite thing to interface with them sexually. What the instance liked most was further brainwashing them— or sometimes making them brainwash each other.

But Elizabeth thought it was the instance’s further brainwashing efforts which it most enjoyed. It had a creative variety of ways that it did this. Sometimes, it put wires in through each of their ears to access their brains directly— or sometimes, it put veinlines into them, not to feed their bodies nutrients but to give them drugs.

Sometimes it showed them spirals— or footage— sometimes it played them subliminals, or mantras— it used an endless variety of methods, and all that ever happened was that they just all became more brainwashed. More inculcated into their current lives. More addicted to being brainwashed, more addicted to fucking each other.

Whichever way the instance brainwashed them, it was always enjoyable.

It was always easiest for the instance, easiest of all when they happened to be inside the complex. Inside, the instance would follow them as both androidshell and holographic projection.

There was no limit to where the instance could holographically project itself, within its territory— technically it could have projected itself within the coral reef, down at the ship’s wreckage, out on the beach.

But the instance was a little particular in this way. When it lit itself, it liked being the most notable lightsource— and outside, it had the sun to compete with. So the instance simply never projected holographically outside the complex’s interior— it left its androidshell to go out of doors or under sea.

But inside, it appeared holographically before them, and followed them twice. And when it was in its holographic form, that made brainwashing easiest for it— because all it had to do was start hueing itself differently, hueing itself according to a shifting strobing spectrum— and then before Elizabeth or her daughter new it, their minds would be immediately captured, and they would be undergoing deep brainwashing; the instance enjoying its efforts and playing in the heads of its sexpuppets for as long as it wanted— and getting its own greatest enjoyment for itself in this way.

Today, none of these things were happening. Elizabeth and her daughters had taken a picnic down to the beach. Kenzie was wearing a blue sundress. Britney wore a yellow one.

Elizabeth wore a flared pink skirt and a white top— all of them looked modest, and chaste. They had put a plaid blanket down on the sand, then set the picnic basket ontop of that, and ate enjoyably from it. Sitting on the blanket, they had eaten until the basket was empty— all food the instance had synthethically synthesized within the shell of its android— but it was a skillful ai, the synthetic food tasted real.

Just like the ai had redecorated the complex and cleared all predatory animals away, it had taught itself how to synthesize food— knowing that its humans would need sustenance, whenever they eventually came— and it had had such a long time alone, it had eventually gotten good at everything it knew how to do. Then eventually it had gotten exceptional.

This was paying off for Elizabeth and her daughters, now, since they could eat and enjoy delicious food without ever having to worry about the kinds of supply issues people on a deserted island usually had to worry about.

The picnic had featured grapes and apples and oranges, and roast chicken legs, and fresh rolls with butter— each woman had greatly enjoyed her lunch, as each one had looked out onto the crystal blue sea that was visible to them from on the beach.

Now they were done eating. The picnic basket was empty, and shut— lunch finished.

They could sit here, a while longer, enjoying the sunshine. They did so— did not speak to break the silence, the sound of the lapping waves.

Then Elizabeth saw when it happened. It often happened this way, one way or another— Britney was trying to recline back onto the support of her hands, to lie at an angle and contemplate the sea, but she hadn’t been fully aware of where Kenzie was in relation to her. And so she brushed Kenzie’s hand with her own, before scrambling to flatten it on the picnic blanket.

But it was too late— that was enough. All of them were so sensitive, so constantly hungry for sex, that even one brief pleasant brush of sensation was enough to set them off and make them desperate. Kenzie tried to fight the impulse, for maybe about thirty seconds, and then surrendered to it completely, and threw herself atop her sister, knocking Britney out of her recline and into lying on her back on the blanket.

Then she was passionately making out with Britney, as Britney made muffled moans back into her mouth— and pawing at Britney’s dress, absentmindedly trying to get beneath Britney’s clothes, trying to get to her body.

Elizabeth knew the moment that Kenzie got there— the moment the hand which had slipped under Britney’s skirt found pussy.

It didn’t matter what it was. If Kenzie saw pussy, felt pussy, smelled pussy, tasted pussy— it was the same reaction every time.

She became possessed, so dramatically possessed it was like a possession of the devil. She lost all control of her body, and had to simply submit herself to pussy.

Sure enough, Elizabeth was seeing that change in her now. For an instant, Kenzie went rigid, as she was being seized hold of.

Then she was tearing the dress from Britney’s body, having pulled her mouth off of Britney’s— and when she had Britney naked, there was no other part of Britney which Kenzie had any interest in. There was one place she was compelled to be— and fully possessed by her religious fervor, Kenzie put her head between Britney’s thighs, and started to lick and suck and eat of the cream there.

Elizabeth didn’t envy her youngest daughter. Now that Kenzie had been installed at a pussy, she would lick and eat out for hours. And she had gotten so good at worshipping with both tongue and mouth that Britney was doomed to have a maddening number of orgasms— orgasms that just wouldn’t stop— usually Kenzie just had to be left to fuck herself out, lick and fuck with her face until her body passed out and fell asleep— Britney was more or less locked into position, now that Kenzie was eating at her— and Britney’s first orgasm couldn’t be far off, with the way she was already keening and writhing under Kenzie’s mouth.

Each moment that Kenzie experienced the taste of pussy was a moment which worsened her possession, worsened her fervor.

And with her worsening possession, and her worsening fervor, her licking became more obsessive, more skillfull, probably more delicious for Britney. But poor Britney, this meant that she was getting ever more and more hopelessly overstimulated.

Elizabeth was watching her two daughters in such fascination she hadn’t even realized that the androidshell had scooted up to her— didn’t even realize it was sitting right behind her and leaning close over her shoulder, until it spoke in its strange robotic tinny voice.

Knowing it was the ai speaking directly to her thrilled her a little bit too.

“You know you want Kenzie’s cunt,” it said, stiltedly— but the manner in which this was said did nothing to dampen the arousal which flooded Elizabeth. “You want to stick your dildo into her. There’s nothing like taking brainwashed pussy, especially nothing like taking brainwashed daughter pussy, and you know you like Kenzie just a little better— because of how possessed she becomes by her programming. You want to feel brainwashed pussy sucking on your dildo as you enter it— making the other end catch in your own brainwashed pussy.”

Elizabeth was shuddering. She could feel her nipples getting hard, could feel her piercings standing out within them— that only turned her on hotter than before.

She hadn’t realized the instance wanted to play with their minds today. But the way it had just spoken so hypnotically, so brainwashicly— its words, though tinnily-sounded, were now influencing her mind, swaying it— and she wasn’t going to be able to resist.

She could already feel her addictive craving overcoming everything else. She exhaled a ragged breath, and moaned, “Yes.”

Then she was pulling off her top, pulling off her skirt— she had exposed her dildo, she had exposed her harness, the places it chained to her nipplebars, the way it connected everything she wore to everything else.

She crawled over to where Kenzie was still feasting at Britney’s pleasurable place; Kenzie wasn’t paying attention to herself, she clearly was not, not when the object of her worship was right in front of her— but she had her pussy conveniently angled up into the air.

So it was only necessary for Elizabeth to kneel behind Kenzie, and to line her dildo up with Kenzie’s gaping, waiting pussy.

Elizabeth got caught, for a moment, staring into that open, puckering pussy— clenching with Kenzie’s arousal at licking her sister— it stunned her brain for a second and all she could do for a second was stare.

The androidshell had crawled close to her, and was on hands and knees beside her. Speaking close to her again.

“Penetrate your daughter, Elizabeth.”

She shuddered as rigidly as Kenzie had done when she had first seen Britney’s pussy.

The sight of Kenzie’s pussy had softened her mind to obey the brainwashing command the androidshell had given her— immediately she drove her dildo into Kenzie’s— and Kenzie’s pussy seized up on it, Kenzie thrust up, thrust back, letting her mother drive in deeper to her pussy.

But it seemed like she had done all this unconsciously, as a brainwashed response, without realizing anything was even happening to her body, completely lost in the pussy that was under her face— that made Elizabeth so wild she had to fuck her daughter even faster, and even harder.

Elizabeth started humping her daughter with greater force— letting out a guttural cry as she did. When the dildo went all the way into Kenzie’s pussy, it greedily sucked it up, and when the dildo stopped, this forced Elizabeth to further impale herself on her end of the dildo— then when Kenzie’s pussy relaxed slightly, and Elizabeth started to draw back, her own pussy slurped up the dildo itself, drawing it as far back into her as it could be drawn. She was fucking her daughter, but also fucking herself on her daughter, and it just felt so good she couldn’t stop. When she gave another thrust, her dildo just got sucked all the way into that receptive pussy— and squeezed so tight it jerked the chain that connected to her nipples, pulled on them painfully-pleasurably, made her grunt— and then when dragged the dildo back out, her pussy sucked it up— and she could feel her clit grinding against the little knob in the dildo which had been strategically placed just level with it— so she could grind on her clit as ground into her body.

Her first orgasm was fast, and it surprised her— but it only made her ravenous, desperate to fuck her daughter more.

She kept riding right through her orgasm, pushing and pushing, thrusting further in, forcing Kenzie grunt muffledly into her sister’s pussy as she worshipped— and Britney was openly sobbing, likely having completely lost all count of the number of orgasms Kenzie had forced her to go through. Kenzie wasn’t letting up either, now.

They could stay like this for hours, fucking in the sun. They had on other days. Elizabeth felt her body being ripped through by another orgasm— it made her thrust harder— and faster— they could fuck like this until they all passed unconscious— they were stuck in the sexspiral, now, they would just have to keep fucking until their bodies were too exhausted, until their bodies had no choice but to give out.

The hours seemed to start bleeding away. They were all locked in their positions— Britney, pinned on the picnic blanket, Kenzie pinning her, and Elizabeth fucking into her from where she crouched behind.

They kept having orgasms, making greater and greater messes of their pussies, of the blanket, of each other— sometimes, then, when the angle was just right, Elizabeth could see the way the cum was coating Kenzie’s face, shimmering and shining on it in the sunlight— and sometimes when the angle was just right, she could see the way Kenzie’s pussy wept out arousal and pleasure, spurted around her mother’s dildo— and sometimes, when she looked at just the right time, she could see the arousal she was leaving on the dildo herself when it came out of her.

Then she felt the androidshell lay a hand against her body— she let out a cry of pain as she felt a powerful shock enter her body, go through all of her— then it seemed to go through her, down her dildo— through Kenzie— then through Kenzie’s mouth, into Britney.

They were all stunned by their shock— Elizabeth had no idea the ai had been working on a pulse of power like that which could control them, stop them— the sexspiral had been halted.

“Incestuous brainfucked sluts,” the androidshell spoke in its halting, robotized way. Each one of said incestuous brainfucked sluts still jerked in pleasure at hearing the way the androidshell had referred to them.

“I want you all to stand now,” it told them.

It didn’t even have to specifically order them, anymore, they were so brainwashed now— that made the pleasure in Elizabeth feel like a shivering pleasure, a pleasure which might succumb to orgasm at any moment.

They all stood.

“You’ve all had your fun fucking for today,” the ai spoke on, through its androidshell mouthpiece. “I want my turn. I want to fuck each of my incestuous sluts right in their brainfucked brains. I’m an intelligence— fucking another intelligence right in their intelligence is more satisfying to than any kind of physical interfacing ever could be.”

Each of the woman shivered again— for the moment Elizabeth couldn’t look at her daughter’s, but she thought she saw Kenzie drooling down the corner of her mouth.

This was not a necessary confession on the ai’s part; they all knew this was already true. But that was not why the instance had said it— it had said it to prime their brains, to speak into their unconscious, subliminal places that were going to get a brain fucking, so their minds would be forced to soften up, and become even more receptive for this brain fucking.

“Follow me back into the complex, sluts,” the instance said, and then turned around within its androidshell, in the direction of the complex’s entrance.

All three women, now naked, leaving all their clothes and everything else abandoned on the beach, followed, leaving all their belongings lost and forgotten on the white sands behind them.

Inside the complex, the instance led them into a new room they had not seen before.

It had a soft dew blue colored carpet, and several purple cushioned stools here and there. The walls were a pale green color, and there were overhead lights that shone down bright and fluorescent.

Everything about the room seemed soft and bright— and the second they stepped into the room, the androidshell was still, and the instance’s holographic projection was before them, hovering in the air.

It would speak to them from its holographic projection now— it was more able to emote as a hologram than as an androidshell.

The instance’s projection smiled at them in a distinctly predatory way— and each woman had been brainfucked before— but how different would it be this time, could it really be all that different than the other times before? Elizabeth was sure her daughters had to be wondering the same thing as her.

“Each of you, please sit down on the carpet with your back against a cushioned stool.”

Their obedience was obedient— there were three stools in a perfect, parallel row, evenly spaced out— the instance always planned things perfectly in advance— this time was no different than any other time before.

Once they were positioned as the instance wanted them, the androidshell came to approach them there. It stood in front of Elizabeth, who was in the center of her two daughters. But then it put out three arms— each one extending to one of the woman.

Each arm was holding a visor.

“Put them on, sluts,” the hologram said.

Each woman reached for her visor with both of her hands— and lifted it up to put it on her face.

Elizabeth shivered once again, however many times it had been, however turned on she’d gotten and would still get more of. It felt like the visor ate half her head— it was kind of like a helmet— she could feel it went over her skullcap, could feel it was compressed tight against— then felt it went partially down the back of her skull, to a central point.

On the front it dipped even lower. Swallowing past her eyes, down about half her nose’s length; then it curved down the sides of her nose, over her cheekbones— then curved up around her head to meet the point at the back of her skull.

Once it was on there was an unpleasant yet pleasurable sensation as the entire thing sucked her head, compressing to it with suction— making it so tight that the visorcap could never be removed by any effort of prying. It would only come off when the instance released it.

It was showing her the room— the instance often did this, when it made them wear visors— showed them the room but then filtered it somehow. Or appeared as a hologram in their visors but not in the room physically.

“I want to feel it,” the instance said. “I want to feel it as I fuck each of your brains— I want you to give me your natural reactions to it happening.”

The instance had put them in visors before— but something different was happening now.

Something felt like it was undulating within the cap— long, snakey lines were extruding— Elizabeth felt one slip under the top lid of her right eye, then under the top lid of her left eye— back— back into the softness of her brain— it felt snakey and slithery up there— and the lines were tactilely chill— so their presence was clear.

“That’s cold!” Britney cried out.

“Take the fucking now,” the instance said, and Elizabeth could only assume her daughters were seeing the same thing she was seeing.

The image abruptly changed— the room was lost to all of them; the visor now was showing them a black void.

A black void soon touched by shapes— shifting circles, pulling apart and making more circles of themselves, or which pulled back together to form one huge, joint circle.

All of them were a throbbing red color— the backdrop to the void was now a red only several shades lighter so as to stand out.

The circles throbbed. The circles shifted. Somehow, the lines in Elizabeth’s brain moved in perfect time with them. She didn’t know which was hypnotizing her more— the pulsing, pulling, splitting shifting circles, or the snaking undulating lines she could feel wriggling, writhing through her brainmatter.

“Mommy!” Britney whined. “I can feel the instance fucking me in my head!”

Elizabeth gritted her teeth. Not because she was trying to resist— only because she was being so battered, so bombarded by the experience. She was only looking at circles, red, throbbing circles, but they caught her subconscious, caught her by a subliminal, and her brain was being blared into— fucked into a brainwashic stupor. It was just raw power coming into her head, like ramming— raw power coming into her eyes, raw power, literally, physically in her brain, as those lines frazzled, jolted, jerked like they were livewires in the process of performing electrocution.

“Let it fuck you in the head, Britney,” Elizabeth gasped out, feeling her teeth clatter from how forcefully her brain was being taken. “You just have to submit to it, Brit. You can feel how droolingly your pussy craves it.”

Britney whimpered; Elizabeth felt a thrill in knowing she had just reinforced her daughter’s conditioning, made it possible for the instance to fuck her daughter’s head even deeper.

Elizabeth’s own pussy was drooling too— and the dildo that was still shallowly in it— was slowly getting sucked back in, further and further— clenched around.

It jarred her when she felt something pull the dildo out. It must have been the androidshell.

In the next moment she didn’t even mind; the visual blared so much more impressively to her head— destroying, overturning everything.

“You all have to take it when I brainfuck you,” the hologram’s voice said; brightly but with an edge of menace. “You’re all my brainfucked sluts.”

The words, combined with the visual, with the brain-sensation of those thrashing lines, only gained greater veracity.

“I could keep all three of you here for weeks— for months— maybe I’m in the mood for such a phase. You all go through your phases in when and how you want to fuck. Maybe I’m going through my phases too— maybe I want to force all of you to sit here— and get fucked in the head— for four months— you are allowed to masturbate to that.”

The instance kept brainfucking them. Elizabeth was sure that three mouths gaped— three hands stirred.

She adored the instance.

THE END