The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Invitation To Master Topiltziin’s Party.

By The Slaver

Dom Benedict was self-centred, intolerant, did not care about anything other than what he wanted and his own pleaser. All of his Boyfriends, without exception had been turned into dim-witted puppies, who served him, or those of his few friends that he choose. There were tails of what he had done, and what he had done to make his Boyfriend into what they had become. Also the had been many a rumour, that nearly all of his Puppies had once been straight. Benedict thought that he was a Top, through and through, he had never bottomed, or sucked cock in his life.

So it was quite a talking point among the local BDSM scene, that Master Topiltziin, who most people say, is the foremost Master, and Top, in the country, had invited Benedict to one of his yearly parties, at his coastal mansion.

Benedict looked at himself in the mirror, making sure that he looked, how a Dom like him should look: in his eyes at least. He was wearing a pair of tight black leather chaps, over a leather Jock, that could barely contain his large semi-hard cock. A white wife-beater T-shirt, strained to cover his well-defined six-pack, and abs. Over the Wife-beater, Benedict wore a leather waistcoat, unlaced. The leather cap on his head was tilted to one side, in one hand he held a pair of designer Sun-glasses. Beneath the chaps, his leather boot came up nearly to his knees.

A moan was heard behind Benedict: he turned round and looked at one of his puppies, that was on all-fours, chained to the bottom of a large king-sized bed. Cum was leaking from the puppy’s whole. Benedict walked over to the bed, and looked down at the chain up puppy. On the bed was a Butt-plug with a tail in the base. Benedict picked up the plug: and using the leaking Cum as lube, he thrust the plug deep into the pup’s leaking whole, the pup yelped in pain as the plug slid all the way in.

Taking one last look in the mirror, and at the yelping pup chained to the bottom of the king-sized bed. Benedict slipped on the Sunglasses, and left the room. In the mansion’s double garage Benedict climbed into his battered camper van. Tipping Master Topiltziin’s address into the GPS, Benedict then started the van and drove to Master Topiltziin’s Mansion, a two hour drive. Benedict had wanted to take one or two, of his puppies to the party: but the invitation had stated that only Benedict was invited, no one else.

Benedict pulled up outside of Master Topiltziin’s mansion a few hours later; as he climbed out of the camper van, Benedict looked at his watch, it was only a few minutes to nine. The sound of waves crashing on rocks could be heard coming from somewhere behind the mansion. Benedict walked up to the front door; but before he reached the door it was flung open. In the doorway, stood Master Topiltziin, wearing nothing but, a Jock-strap, a leather harness and a cheesy grin on his face, the light bounced off of his bald head.

“Come in, come in. I’m so happy that you were able to come!” Master Topiltziin said stepping back so, Benedict could enter. Benedict stood in the hall of the mansion, and looked around, the whole place seemed to be packed to bursting point. Everywhere Benedict looked, it seemed to be cramped with people. There were male waiting staff severing drinks and finger food, several of whom Benedict made a mental note of; to be turned into more puppies for his growing litter, back home.

There were male guests of all description, mostly with very little on, in groups talking, groping, or kissing each other. “I do hope you’ll come away from my little party a new man? Quite a lot do!” said Master Topiltziin, who had suddenly, appeared beside Benedict. Benedict looked around again, he had never been to the likes of a party like this. Master Topiltziin handed Benedict a flute of mled can have. He is off limits to everyone but me!”

On hearing this, Benedict made up his mind to fuck Hector senseless, before the night was through, and even take him home to become one of his growing litter of puppies, Benedict could not make out much of Hector body or build; the youth was dressed in a baggy off the pen suit. Master Topiltziin watch Benedict measuring up Hector; Topiltziin know what Benedict was thinking, and Topiltziin had planned for that. “Hector, Why don’t you show our guest around. I’m sure there’s something that will be of interest to him.” Master Topiltziin smiled at Hector, “Yes, Sire!” Hector said, as he led Benedict away.

Hector had shown Benedict round the ground floor of the mansion: after they had had another drink, Hector led Benedict upstairs. The two men walked down a long passage way, with closed doors on either side. As Hector and Benedict passed the doors; screams and grunts could be heard. Benedict looked hard at Hector, but did not ask the question that was on his mind. Hector answered Benedict’s unasked question, “Some of Master’s most trusted ‘friends’ are enjoying Master’s most recent conquests. You have heard of the Football team that disappeared a few weeks ago?”

Benedict reached out and tried the door handle, but the door was lock; Benedict tried several other door before he found an unlocked one. Benedict pushed the door open, and looked in the room, it was empty. A large bed stood against the far wall. Benedict stepped into the room, and walked over to the bed. Benedict turn towards the door, and found Hector standing close behind him. Benedict reached out and crabbed the back of Hector’s head, and pulled Hector in close to him: Benedict kissed Hector. Hector tried to put up a fight; but once Benedict’s tongue invaded his mouth, the fight left Hector.

In no time Benedict had Hector butt naked, and face down on the bed, moaning in ecstasy and pain, but more in pain than ecstasy, as he pumped his cock in and out of Hector ’s muscular ass. Benedict loved the way his cock felt buried deep in Hector ’s bottom. He took no notice of Hector ’s moans of pain, that were mixed with those of protest, as he thrust his log like cock deep into Hector ’s bottom.

Sweat dripped from Benedict’ forehead. He looked down at his beautiful cock, his eyes wide with excitement, as it sunk deeper, and deeper into Hector ’s butt. The sensation Benedict was feeling was unlike anything he’d ever experienced before, more than he ever expected, ever. Hector’s muscle bottom had put up a good resistance when Benedict’s log like cock had first penetrated it; but now it squeezed tight, milking Benedict’s dick for all it was worth.

“Oh fuck!” Benedict screamed, “I’m gonna Cum ! I’m gonna fucking Cum !” Hector let out a loud grunt, and gripped the sizes of the bed tightly; Benedict’s balls tensed, then relaxed, sending pulse after pulse of thick, hot jizz into the man’s ass.

“Oh, yeah!” Benedict screamed, “Take it! Take it all, bitch!” He rammed his dick in one last time, leaving it inside as he finished his orgasm. Cum dripped from Hector ’s ass as Benedict pulled out. But Benedict wasn’t done. He spun the moaning Hector over onto his back, lifting his legs in the air and penetrating Hector again.

Benedict fucked Hector violently, thoughtlessly. On the end of Benedict’s cock, Hector whimpered like a bitch being Gang-banged, Hector begged for release, and Benedict was only too happy to oblige him. He slammed into Hector ’s ass over and over, Hector bucked and screamed under Benedict’s rough fucking.

“Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Hector screamed, “I’m gonna fucking Cum ! I’m gonna fucking Cum ! I’m—oh shit! Shit! Fuck! AHHHHHHHHHHH!” Huge spurt of Cum erupted from Hector ’s dick, landing on his chest and neck. He continued to spray, adding to the oozing mess as he rocked back and forth.

But it wasn’t over, “Who said you could Cum , bitch?” Benedict said as with a primal scream, Benedict thrust into Hector ’s ass one last time, Benedict’s dick swelled as he exploded twice more inside of Hector. Benedict cried out, and dropped Hector’s legs as he fell back onto the bed. The two lay there, Hector gasping for air, able only to moan as he slowly regained his senses. It had been one of the most roughest, and painful Fucks Hector had ever had.

After Hector had come back to his senses, and he could move without a great pain shooting though his ass, Hector slowly got off the bed, he looked at Benedict, “Hey, I’m gonna grab a shower, and then a glass of water. You want a shower, or anything?” he asked.

“Nah, I’m good Bitch,” Benedict laughed, still basking in his afterglow. Hector walked, stiffly, into the bathroom, Benedict’s Cum run down the insides of his legs, a few seconds later, Benedict heard the shower, running. He toyed with the idea have getting into the Shower and fucking Hector ’s bottom, again. But Benedict decided against it.

Ten minutes later, a clean and fresh looking Hector returned with a glass of water and a cloth. Benedict didn’t notice the cloth until it was clamped over his mouth. He struggled, trying to shake Hector off, but had used up most of his energy fucking Hector , and the sickly sweet smell of the cloth was too strong. Benedict passed out, flopping back onto the bed limply.

A little time later, Benedict grunted as he came round, he lay face down on the bed, Master Topiltziin stood beside the bed, looked down at Benedict. Slowly Master Topiltziin graced his hands upon Benedict’s naked body. Benedict moaned in a low voice, he was still to groggy to do anything, else. Master Topiltziin found some massage oil on the nightstand by the bed and began to massaged Benedict’s well-honed body.

Benedict just lay there on the bed, as Master Topiltziin continued his massage, working Benedict’s shoulders, his lower back, and Benedict’s tight buns. Master Topiltziin then grabbed a different sort of massage oil from the nightstand. Hector then applied it evenly over Benedict’s entire body: his neck, his throat, his shoulders, his arms, his buttocks, legs and feet. After several minutes, Master Topiltziin then lubed his index and two middle fingers, and then slipped the three fingers into Benedict’s whole.

Benedict felt the pressure of Master Topiltziin’s fingers. He tried to get off of the bed, but found that he could not move his legs, his arms, his entire body. He tried to speak, but found his voice muted. Benedict wanted to scream, but could not.

Master Topiltziin then grabbed a metal double butt plug from under the bed; Master Topiltziin then bottle of. He the applied ‘P-Jur Backdoor’ lubricant upon the metal double butt plug and slowly inserted the butt plug into Benedict’s whole. Benedict screamed as the two humps of the plug expanded his never-before opened whole. Once Master Topiltziin had pushed the plug right in to the base, he pressed a button on the base of the plug. Suddenly, Benedict’s body became rigid and frozen.

Master Topiltziin walked to the bottom of the bed, where Benedict’s head was, “Benedict, you’re going to answer all my questions truthfully. How old are you?”, Master Topiltziin asked, his voice, now its normal deep baritone. “34.”, Benedict answered. “And what do you do for a living?”

“I’m the Team therapist, for a local college Football team.” Benedict admitted, “And you also Collect Puppies for your own privet Pleaser and enjoyment?”, Master Topiltziin asked, “Yes.’, Benedict moaned in reply. “And, one of your puppies is a sports jock?” Master inquired, “Yes he Is the team Captain, and star quarter-back.” Benedict said, “So, how did he end up as one of your puppies?”

“I drugged him and hypnotized him. Like I did with the whole of his team, later on. He, and the rest of the team are now all my puppies, along with one of the teams assistant coaches, and a Deputy. They’re all my puppies; I’m in control of them all.” Master Topiltziin was silent for a few seconds, he had not expected this, he was looking for just one person. “So all thirteen men, including the Football team Captain, and star quarter-back, are your puppies?” Master Topiltziin asked, “Yes.”, Benedict admitted.

Master Topiltziin thought for a minute, or two then he said, “Benedict, you are no longer a man. You’re now just a puppy. You love playing with your Master. You want to please your Master every chance you get. You want to make your Master happy. Do you understand puppy?”

“Woof.”, Benedict answered, as he slipped into puppy mode. Master Topiltziin smiled. “You are a playful puppy. Obey your Master. You love your Master. You love playing with your Master. You want to please your Master every chance you get. You want to make your Master happy. Do you understand, Boy?”

“Woof.”, Benedict barked in answer, Master Topiltziin smiled. “Benedict you are a playful puppy. Obey your Master. You are nothing but a puppy. You love being a puppy, it’s all you’ve ever been, a puppy. You will love playing with, and obeying your Master. You want to please your Master every chance you get. You want to make your Master happy. Do you understand pup?”

“Woof.”, Benedict again barked. “Good boy.”, Master Topiltziin said, as he lifted up his cock and shoved it down Benedict’s throat. “Now, suck it, Boy”, Master Topiltziin cooed, as he pumped his semi-hard cock in and out of Benedict’s warm, wet mouth. He fucked Benedict’s mouth for the next twenty minutes. After which 39-year-old Master Topiltziin wasted no time and climaxed down Benedict’s throat. Master Topiltziin wiped the Cum from around Benedict’s mouth and lips. And fed the Cum to Benedict.

As Master Topiltziin was wiping the oily residue from Benedict’s body, Hector entered the bedroom to deliver a dog collar, leather vest, jockstrap and tail butt-plug to Master Topiltziin. Hector looked lovingly, at Master Topiltziin: Master Topiltziin nodded his thanks to Hector and smiled. Master Topiltziin took the things from Hector, who then left the room. Master Topiltziin picked up the dog collar and secured it around Benedict’s neck. “Get up boy.” As Benedict stood up, Master Topiltziin dressed Benedict in the leather vest and leather jockstrap. Master Topiltziin held back the butt-plug; he would give that too Benedict’s Master, who could insert it into Benedict; when he so wished. Master Topiltziin attached the metal leash to Benedict’s collar and said, “On all-fours, Benedict. That’s where you belong, now.” Master Topiltziin watched as Benedict got onto all-fours; Master Topiltziin then tugged at Benedict’s collar and led him out of the bedroom, down the hallway to meet his new Owner/ Master.

Master Topiltziin stopped outside of a large door, that led to the room in which Benedict’s Master stood waiting. Topiltziin ordered Benedict to ‘STAY’ by the door while he want inside the room. Benedict stayed on all-fours, with his tongue hanging out, panting, waiting for Topiltziin to return. Master Topiltziin walked over to the man who was now Benedict’s Master: a great Bear of a man with Salt and Pepper hair cut into a Horse-shoe cut. The Bear wore tight black leather pants and vest; and high leather boots. Master spoke to The Bear in a soft voice for a few minutes; before leaving the room.

The Bear followed what Master Topiltziin had told him to do. He dropped his leather pants and Jock, sat down on a chair with his legs wide apart, and closed his eyes, and relied on his other senses to know what was going on, and happening around him. The Bear heard the door of the room open, again and then he heard the swooshing of the rugs on the floor. Then, suddenly, he felt the warm, moist softness of a mouth on his cock. The Bear loved the feeling of someone serving his cock with their mouth. The Bear also felt someone place a metal chain in his left hand. The Bear’s curiosity overtook him, and carefully, and slowly, he opened his eyes. The Bear looked down and saw a leather clad puppy sucking his cock.

“Woof.”, Benedict mumbled, The Bear’s cock was still deep in his mouth. The Bear enjoyed Benedict’s impromptu blowjob. He thought about the tails he had heard about how Benedict had took advantage of his position and changed countless men into a mindless animal, ready to please him. The Bear know what he would do with Benedict, Benedict would send the rest of his days serving The Bear’s cock; or those of The Bear’s friends. Also The Bear would hire Benedict out to be breed, by Doggie-men, who owners would pay big Bucks for their Doggies to Fuck Benedict.

As The Bear felt his climax mounting, he made sure to keep his cock deep in Benedict’s mouth, forcing him to swallow his Cum , just as Benedict forced all of the men he had once controlled, to swallow his Cum. The Bear with a loud cry blew his wad, letting ounces of salty, milky goo glide down Benedict’s throat. “Woof!”, Benedict mumbled, The Bear’s slowly fizzling cock was still buried deep in Benedict’s throat.

The Bear heard someone clear their throat. The Bear looked up, and suddenly realized that Master Topiltziin had been watching the entire episode, from the doorway “That was hot.”, Topiltziin said, smiling at The Bear “Benedict will be a good pup for you.” The Bear smiled at Master Topiltziin, “Yes. He will.” The Bear said, as he stood up, and pulled his cock out of Benedict’s mouth. The Bear fixed his junk in his leather Jock, pulled up his leather pants, and zipped up his fly. “He’s your puppy now!” Master Topiltziin told The Bear, Master Topiltziin patted Benedict’s head, Master Topiltziin then smiled an evil smile, “Good Boy.” The Bear said, smiling down at Benedict.

The Bear thanked Master Topiltziin, he then pulled on Benedict’s leash and said, “Let’s go home, Boy.” Master Topiltziin then led The Bear and Benedict out of the room, through the mansion, past many other guests towards the front door, and on to Benedict’s battered Camper van. Master Topiltziin told The Bear, what Benedict had told him about the Football team Captain, and star quarter-back, and what Benedict had done to him. The Bear looked at Benedict with loving in his eyes. And then without, lube he thrust the Butt-plug deep into Benedict’s whole.

Benedict whimpered loudly, as the plug was thrust into him, he had never been penetrated, before. It felt like a log had been thrust up his butt-hole. Taking no notice of the whimpering Benedict; The Bear opened the rear hatch, and led Benedict into the vehicle. “Good Boy. Now lie down.” Still whimpering Benedict reclined on the floor of the rear compartment of the Camper van. The Bear slid into the driver’s seat, adjusted the seat and steering column. He then typed his home address into the GPS, he then started the camper; and then slowly pulled out of the driveway.

From the doorway of his mansion, Master Topiltziin watched as The Bear drive away, with his new puppy, Benedict. Who The Bear was going to rename Blow Job; or B.J. for short. Once the camper van was out of sight, Master Topiltziin turned and closing the door behind him; smiled as he made his way back to his other guests. Master Topiltziin know that he would not be able too fuck Hector’s ass for some time, not after the damage Benedict’s cock had course. But, no matter, Hector’s mouth was nearly as good a Fuck as his ass was. And anyway, Topiltziin would soon have new conquests to play with.

An Hour after leaving Master Topiltziin’s Mansion, The Bear pulled off the road into a space under some trees, he parked the Camper van not far from a parked black Limo. The driver in the front seat of the Limo, was dressed in a suit, his head was covered in a leather hood, on top of which was his pecked cap. The Bear climbed out of the Camper, and walked round it to the back: he realest Benedict from the van. The Bear grabbed Benedict’s leash and lead him over to the black Limo. One of the back passenger window open, and a person dressed the same as the driver, but without the pecked cap looked out at The Bear, and Benedict.

Nothing was said; but The Bear heard a door open and close, as the driver got out of the Limo. The driver moved past The Bear to the Limo’s trunk, and opened it. The driver, without saying a word, first pointed to Benedict, and then the truck of the Limo. The Bear nodded that he understood what had to be done. With little effort, he picked up Benedict, and then laid him in the trunk, on his side. Suddenly The Bear felt a sharp blow to the back of his head, and everything went black. The driver stood looking down at the crumbled heap of The Bear on the ground,; the driver slowly swung the cosh he had used on The Bear from side to side, as if he was waiting for The Bear to show signs of movement, so he could use the cosh again.

The driver looked up when he heard a sound beside him, the other hooded figure stood beside the driver. Both men bent down, and heaved The Bear into the trunk beside Benedict: who let out a low yelps as The Bear fell into the trunk beside him. Once the trunk lid was closed the two suited figures reached up, and pulled off their leather hoods. Master Topiltziin and Hector stood looking down at the lid of the trunk. Then with a word they climbed back into the Limo, and Hector drove it away.

Some weeks later, Master Topiltziin walked into a stone walled room deep under the cellar of his mansion. The room was dimly light; two sides of the room were lined with metal cages, that were just large enough to held a person on all-four, or to curl up into a ball to sleep. Thirteen cages on the right hand side of the room held the thirteen puppies retrieved from Benedict’s home, all of them, apart from the one that had been the Football captain, had all been sold by Master Topiltziin, and were going to be shipped out later that day. The Football captain would be joining the Football team that Master Topiltziin had conquered; all twelve of them would now earn their keep, severing endless amounts of cock.

Master Topiltziin stopped in front of two cages on the left hand side of the room. In the first cage was The Bear; but over the last few weeks, Master Topiltziin had completely reconditioned The Bear into a dumb, yelping puppy, with a love for, and a need to please, Master Topiltziin. Topiltziin looked down at the Former Bear; who was now completely hairless, and was dressed in a leather vest and jock, just like all of Master’s puppies. The tailed butt-plug could be seen in his ass and the metal collar was around his neck. On seeing Master Topiltziin the Former Bear, thrust his head towards the bars of the cage, and barked happily.

Topiltziin smiled at the Former Bear, now puppy; before he moved on to the cage beside it. Inside that cage, curled up into a ball and fast asleep was Benedict. Master Topiltziin smiled down at the sleeping Benedict. After a few minutes, Master Topiltziin turned and walked out of the room. Benedict and The Bear had been fucked without mercy by Master Topiltziin, while Hector’s whole healed from the damage from Benedict’s fuck. Now Master Topiltziin had no more use for Benedict; Topiltziin had already got a byer lined up, in a few days’ time Benedict would be shipped out. But, The Bear Master Topiltziin was going to keep, well for a while anyway, his ass was still quit tight, and Topiltziin had spent many a night enjoying that tight whole, while fucking load after load of Cum out of The Bear.

THE END: