The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Inventor Exploited

Tags — ( mc — md — mf )

One minor mistake from a genius inventor leads her to be exploited by her classmate.

* * *

Notes

My Discord Server

Patreon

The Doggyverse

* * *

Chapter 4

“Watch out, there’s a step—”

“Achhk!”

“Okay, well. You tripped.”

“Yeah—B’cause you warned me after I was already falling.”

“How many times have you gone up these steps? You should be able to walk up them blindfolded. Or, you know, at least backwards.”

“Oh, do you want to switch places?”

“What? No, you’re already halfway in. Just move.”

“Alright, so let me just... get.... ackk... are—are we going left or—”

“Left.”

“My left?”

“Yeah sure,”

“K’ay ~”

“No, wait. You’re right.”

“Right?”

“Right.”

“Alright, right.”

THUMP

Trace and Max made it into the relatively open living room where the Christmas tree they had lugged up two flights of stairs was haphazardly released onto the floor. The two of them recovered their breath for a few seconds; the boxed tree was surprisingly heavy and certainly took the wind out of both parties.

“Awesome~” The chirpy voice of Chloe rang loud as she leapt up the stairs with more fire than Trace or Max could muster at the given moment. She dropped down onto the box without a care and gave it a lookover.

It was hard for Trace not to give her a lookover from the position she sat below them. He had a perfect view right down her top, which was just a casual blue tank top that perfectly matched the color of her eyes. However, it was what the tanktop kept trapped below that jiggled in an enticing tune to catch his attention. Not much was more satisfying than getting an unstructured view right down a busty chick’s top. She might not be sporting backbreaking levels of busty that her “totally goth but doesn’t want to admit it and go all the way” twin sister, but she is still certainly packing a sizable pair. It honestly isn’t possible to be a twin to someone as milkable as Violet and “not” be busty. The way her cleavage erased any trail of light to leave a dark voice of shadow that...

Fuck.

He blinked and glanced away.

Ever since realizing the potential of Paige’s potion, he’s finding it hard not to see his sister’s in a more sexual nature. Hell, they’ve always been hot. But it was something that he could, and had, disregarded. Because why wouldn’t he ignore it? They’re his sisters. Not by blood, but certainly in every other definition of the word.

At least, that stood to be the case until today. The day everything changed because one chick with an inhuman-like level of intelligence decided to taste a sip of her own mind-controlling potion. Suddenly my hot bunch of sisters became... obtainable? And that was the tipping point I needed to say, fuck it.

Besides, when shit hits the fan. They aren’t “actually” my sisters. Yeah, I grew up with them. I spent years arguing, laughing, crying, with them~

But we aren’t blood-related...

So it’s fine!

“Gah!” Max arched his back to the side while groaning as he popped his joints. “Why was that so much heavier coming in? Hot damn..”

“Uh, what?” Trace blinked, trying to act as if he didn’t want to just pull out his cock and attempt to shoot his jizz right between Chloe’s tits. “Was it not heavy taking from the store to your truck?”

Max scratched his chin, “No? But Irene was there and... Sheesh~ You know I always forget how strong your mother is. She must’ve been taking all the weight without me even realizing.”

Yes, Irene certainly is something else. Literally! Considering how slim her arms are while she only has thickness around her hips and bust. At times it feels like she is just working at a level most humans would need a shit-ton of training to reach. She’s strong, can fight in multiple forms of combat, and has displayed her keen senses numerous times. Max scored the jackpot in wooing the feet of a woman who could probably score any man she fancied on a whim. Certainly, growing up, she’d be viewed as that “perfect” girl everyone sought to take to prom. Or, she’d be the nerdy chick no one batted an eye towards before she suddenly became sexy, athletic, bright, the whole nine yards. Honestly, it might be the latter. It might explain how Max got with her in the first place; being her close friend before she became number one on everyone’s radar would undoubtedly do it.

“Maybe next time she can help you carry it in.” Trace uttered, cracking his shoulder. “Since she’s so strong.”

Max let out a grunt, “Maybe she might’ve if you all hadn’t pissed her off with the whole unattended baby fiasco.”

That made Chloe frown, “It’s my fault though, I should’ve kept a better eye on him. He wouldn’t have been in the kitchen, to begin with.”

Wow.

Chloe made a move to defend not only him but the whole foster family on a dime. She just threw herself in the forefront with no regard to what her punishment might be. That is a true contrast between her and Violet. Goes to show, they are twins, but their personalities certainly differ. One twin will do whatever to jump face first into taking the blame to help him, while the other chooses to stay quiet and let him take a verbal lashing.

It is odd that Violet will be perfectly fine with him grabbing her shoulders and letting him stand far closer than she’d allow anyone outside her immediate circle to stand. He could probably walk up to her before even using the potion to alter her way of thinking and put an arm around her shoulder without her caring. She’d see it as strange, especially if it were unprompted, but she wouldn’t actively be against him having his arm around her shoulder. Whereas if anyone else made that same move, she’d probably punch them in the face.

But on the same note, she wouldn’t defend him when he was verbally assaulted by his older sister. That train of thought will be a challenge to leap over.

“You guys are fine,” Max said to the teens. “I mean, yeah, she’s upset. But it’s anger out of love, you know? She’s pissed cause something could’ve happened to you. You should’ve seen her at the store today! Some woman tried to swipe one of the Christmas gifts we got for you from our kart and your mother... she went from zero to a hundred in a second. I had to stop her before a fight broke out~ we all know how that would’ve ended.”

“Wait!” Chloe’s eyes brightened. “You got us something!?”

“It’s the Christmas season. Why wouldn’t we?” Max said with a shrug. Though upon noticing Chloe’s open mouth, he quickly added, “No, you can’t get a peek.”

Chloe frowned.

“Right,” Max rolled his eyes and turned to head towards the front door, “I have a few more errands to run. Just needed that thing out the back.” He pointed a backhanded thumb to the Christmas tree. “I should be back when the sun’s out.”

Awesome... if he heads out, that just leaves him with a house packed with four hotties and one mind-controlling potion... perfect for-

“Can I come with?” Chloe bounced to her feet, and of course, her tits made the same jiggling action in her tank top.

“Hmm?” Max cast his gaze back. “You want to tag along?”

“Sure,” Chloe shrugged, “I finished my homework.”

“Ah...” Max considered it for a moment before he too shrugged. “Sure, whatever. I could use the extra hand. Just grab your jacket; you’re going to catch something.”

Uh...

Trace blinked as he watched the two vacate the house leaving him alone in the living room.

Okay... that just leaves him with a house packed with three hotties and one mind-controlling potion...

It’ll do.

* * *

Upon returning to the kitchen, Trace found that Violet hadn’t dispersed far from where he had left her. She sat beside the kitchen table, her neck craned downwards to center her focus on a book that had her attention on lock. Though apparently, her focus wasn’t too scattered from reality since the moment he returned, she appeared to sense his general presence and glance upwards. Her dyed neck-length hair just barely swayed over her left eye.

This level of attention from her was definitely an appreciative change. Not that he held any notable disdain towards his sister (other than her deciding not to back him up when he was being chewed out, of course). Still, she generally held such an “Eh, whatever, I don’t really care” demeanor that when anyone would enter her general vicinity, she wouldn’t reveal much of a reaction towards their presence. It’s interesting since she does truly care for her family; that was revealed when watching how she played with her baby foster brother. Something she had no reason to do other than making DJ smile. But that caring nature isn’t something she reveals too often, even to the family she clearly cares about.

It’s like she’s both trying to be a nice sister while also sticking to her goth, “I don’t care” attitude.

Except, she isn’t goth, and when anyone brings up the prospect of her being one, she proceeds to get annoyed.

Pfff—As if she’d have a legitimate reason to be pissed off by that. She’s sporting a rack that mirrors the bosoms of MILFs despite only being eighteen herself; she willingly chooses to dress in dark clothing, dye her hair black, and even use dark lipstick. She’s basically taking the steps of being goth without actually wanting to admit it.

Though, the knowledge that he could just “convince” Violet that being a big titty goth is something she always wanted, with minimal effort on his part, is... well, it’s fucking hard to believe all things considered. Yet, Paige’s potion made that option an entirely possible possibility.

“Did you finish helping them?” Violet inquired, her deadpan tone indicating that she hadn’t the faintest idea of how arousing just the sound of her crispy emotionless voice was to hear.

“Mhmm..” Trace hummed through the sound of a stifled grunt, “But, did you finish with that, I asked?” he flashed her a half-smirk at the end of his question.

With a frown, Violet placed her book aside on the tabletop and crossed her legs; the action had her pale thighs press together pleasingly from below her short shorts. Though, the main draw of Trace’s attention when it came to her was always the absurdly large mass of a rack the generally petite chick was sporting. Even with the effort of a thick sweater, her milky jugs were still pressing their size against its material to reveal the general shape of her tits. She leaned against the side of the table, which only helped in uncovering the soft, yielding nature of her jugs since one huge tit was squished to a sizable degree around the table’s unmoving surface.

She was clearly prepared to utter something since her soft lips parted open. But upon noticing his gaze, she shut her mouth and made the most unintentionally cute gesture by gulping silently.

“Do you want to...” her dull voice trailed off silently before she brought her lips together again to take in a long sigh which pressed her tits upwards to jut more out against her sweater. Not being able to see the slim stomach and waist that was supporting such a package just made one’s perverted mind race. One would naturally assume someone with such a package would be reasonably overweight to serve as a counterbalance. But just one glance at the right angle, and it’s clear to see that, yeah—She is as toned and slim as could be. In fact, it’s often a challenge in and of itself to even see her stomach since most baggy clothing she wears is pushed out by her tits to the point where her slender frame just isn’t there.

“Do I want to.. what? Look, Vi~ If you don’t want me around, then just say something.” Trace spoke in a faux show of disdain, just to watch how his altered sister would act. “I can tell when I’m not wanted.”

“What?” Violet blinked. “What? No, Trace, wait.”

Trace stopped himself from turning his back on her, “What?”

“I’m sorry for not speaking up for you. Really.” Violet said in a slightly less bland voice than usual as she stood from her seated position. “I’ll talk to Claire and tell her it was my fault you left the stove. Okay? Please, just don’t be upset anymore.”

Wow.

Alright, that did help mitigate any ill will. Also, he was more interested in testing her desire to have him look at her tits. Honestly, he wasn’t too interested in their previous spat. But it genuinely surprised him that, despite wanting him to look at her tits, she was more willing to focus on their dispute rather than her boobs... at least for now.

Though, she might’ve only done that since if he’s happy, he’d be more likely to stare at her tits. But a show of Violet displaying her caring side below the contact veil of “Whatever(s)” was always a treat to see.

Not waiting for his response, Violet made a move to step past him, probably to head over to Claire’s room, but Trace stopped her with a hand on her shoulder.

“Okay,” Trace said and forcefully turned her to stand directly in front of him. She staggered for a bit, her milky rack jiggling with each notable step, though she posed no resistance and simply stood in place to look up into his eyes with her own dark irises. “I forgive you,” he said while casually raising a hand to the neckline of her sweater.

He pulled on it, causing her to stumble forward slightly, and gave himself an openly unrestricted view down into the dark cave-like expanse of her cleavage. With the soft scent of dried cum and sweat, it certainly was quite the mess, something that only added to the arousing nature seeing that she had to walk around with such an uncomfortable feeling in her vast cleavage.

“And your tits are great Vi~” He said softly, “I love them.”

“You do?” Violet breathed directly into his face as her eyes seemed to so the faintest of sparkles as if the thought of him enjoying her tits was all she needed to achieve peek pleasure. She bit her bottom lip, and I noticed the subtle rise and fall of her blessed bosom to increase in its rate and intensity from her spike in arousal.

“Fuck yeah I do. God, imagine how much milk you’re carrying..”

“..ff..fuck..” Violet moaned under her breath and then rather abruptly displayed how much of this she was just allowing by effortlessly ripping herself away from my grasp. Without another word, she grabbed the bottom of her sweater and made a clear move to draw it upwards.

It’s hard to tell, but at least to Trace, time appeared to drag on in slow motion as the thick cotton material of her sweater was dragged upwards off her figure. It caught onto the lower mass of her thirst-inducing udders, causing her tits to be pulled upwards as she continued to remove the clothing. It struggled to be yanked over the massive mass of tit but eventually managed and caused a pair of milk-filled bra-clad boobs to spring downwards with gravity before they created a blatantly faint clap sound as they slapped back down against her slim stomach and jiggled within her bra.

Pulling the top over the seemingly never-ending expanse of her tits took enough time to grace Trace with a free view of her bare bra-clad figure. A cute belly button and proof of her slender frame swayed before his eyes, along with the sheer amble size of her bosom that jiggled in the cups of her large bra; it made one wonder how her back didn’t simply snap in place. The weight on her shoulder must be a bitch to deal with... if only she’d let herself be milked to alleviate the stress instead of resorting to reduction surgery.

Trace openly learned at her rack jiggling and jostling in place while her face was covered by her top; the bra had her tits pressed together so much so that her massively deep cleavage was practically sucking him in with its own level of gravity.

Though, of course, time could only move so slow. And teasing his typically unteasable sister was far too enjoyable an experience to pass on. Before she completely brought the sweater over her head, she shifted his gaze back to the stove and could practically feel the heavy weight of her gaze on his back.

Damn, is this what her tits feel like?

Probably not. Her tits are far heavier... though to be sure, he might need to cop a feel.

“Trace.” She said with a heated breath, “Turn around, look.”

Trace cracked a smile at the sound of his emotionless sister breathing heavy breathes of arousal. “Did you pour that drink in here like I asked?”

“What?” She questioned, “I, why do you want that—”

“Did you?”

“Yes. Yes, yes yes yes... ohhfuck... Come on! My boobs are out. Don’t you want to look at my chest?”

“You did!? Great!” Trace grabbed the adjacent ladle on the countertop and took a scoop of the stew. “How about a taste test?” He offered his sister with a smile. The moment he turned around, the item nearly fell out of his hands instantly.

Violet was too hot~ Too fucking hot for her own good. The sight of her pale-skinned face flush with an evident blush while her thighs rubbed against each other and her cum-sweat-stained tits reflected the light from the sheen of moisture that danced across her skin, it..

Fuck!

She was the one painting with arousal, yet Trace felt like he was the one on the brink of letting out another load. Perhaps on her tits...

No... no... he already did that.

..FUCK!!

“Now? I.. I did what you wanted. I put that thing in there! Just look! Here.” She stepped forward and jutted out her unrivaled bosom as if he needed her to alter its positioning to be seen. “You—fuff.. you can just enjoy the view, okay?”

“Shit I will..” Trace found himself muttering as her tits had his mind practically entranced. “And.. and..” He blinked and shook his head, “You need to taste this,”

“Whatever.” She said, her arm stretched below her tits and—Fucking hell! Her tits nearly doubled in size by the way she altered their positions; perspective can do absolute wonders. It is quite interesting how she is aware of just the right ways to put her tits as the main feature to be desired. Almost as if she has had practice finding ways to make her rack appear more enticing. “I’ll try it later, here..” She shifted her arm and altered the angle of her back to create a very faint yet unmissable ripple to jiggle over her mounds.

Trace licked his lips.

“Did you like that?” She questioned through a warm exhale. “I will do it again if you step closer.. look at me from that angle. I can twist myself like this.”

Nodding along like a dazed puppy, Trace found himself going along with her for a solid five seconds before he blinked and snapped himself back into reality. Violet loves to be calm and in control, even when she’s aroused to hell and certainly not in control here. Doesn’t matter if her rack is something ripped from an anime; he’s the one in control here.

Or he should be.

“No, no. Violet.” Trace spoke up with waving hands. It took her a few moments to even see through her eyes of glossy lust and realize what he was doing. “Taste this,”

“No.” She rolled her eyes, “Later. Stop being an idiot. I know you like my boobs. Just look at them—”

“If you don’t taste this, I will never look at your tits again.”

There was a sudden yet extremely brief pause of complete silence where even her constant, repeatedly heavy breathes came to a halt. Her eyes blinked and stared intensely into Traces’ who, for his part, had to resist the urge of looking down to match her gaze and help sell his point.

Then without another moment of silence, Violet snatched the ladle and proceeded to drink its contents all in the span of a couple seconds.

Trace was initially taken by surprise, but after that moment of hesitation, he proceeded to look into his sister’s eyes and carefully spy her irises to check for...

There it was. An unmistakable hue of glossy purple washed over her eyes, and she parted her lips the exhale a faint puff of air that buffeted his face and smelled... sweet and moist... not the smell one’s breath should resemble after tasting stew.

It’s almost like Piage’s option completely overshadows whatever it is mixed with. Or at least, it does with stew.

Violate blinked once, then twice; the potion appeared to put her on hold while it settled over her mind, then-

She blinked one last time and said, “Okay, it tastes good, alright? Now, look at my boobs.”

Trace flashed a smile.

Great, he knows it works.

Now...

“Why did you call them that?”

“What?” She stepped closer to him and arched her tits upwards. They looked so delicious, covered in sticky drying cum, cum that was his, and literally clung between her tits as if it were trying to glue them together. Of course, he wouldn’t taste her tits in that condition, but that didn’t make the sight any less arousing. “My boobs? Trace, you can’t demand things and expect me to do them when you don’t even do what I ask. Just look at my chest already and stop—”

“I’m just confused,” Trace said, “You keep referring to them as chest and boobs. But,” He scratched the back of his head, “You can’t help but use perverted and kinky words to regard your tits, and the more degrading the words used to refer to your boobs, the better.”

Violate’s purple eyes appeared to glow for a quick second as her breath exhaled with a purple puff of air. “Oh... you’re...”

“I’m sorry Vi,” He spoke quickly, “I promise I’ll only use the word boobs, I don’t want to upset you or anythi—”

“Don’t!” She half blurted, before briefly pausing to blush, which was quite noticeable on her pale-skinned face. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have snapped before...” She breathed, “My fat fucking udders are just... so juicy and squishy~ I want you to see all the mooommy milk I’m carrying in these huge fat titties... Can you watch me bounce my massive face pillow funbags?”

“Of course,” Trace swallowed heavily, “But.. but...” Violate already began to lick her lips and grab the straps of her bra to heft up her fat tits to launch them into a series of jiggles that... “Fuck.. fuck, that’s hot.” He muttered. Something his sister picked up on and bit her bottom lip while her tit jiggles increased in intensity. “Fuckfuck-fuck... okay, Vi~ You understand that whenever I think your tits are too messy, you will shower and make sure they are nice and clean?”

She continued to breathe heavily and bounce her rack for his enjoyment while her ears took in words that had never been true. “Of course,” She said, her breath exhaled a puff of purple smoke, a sign that solidified what was false into becoming reality.

“Great!” Trace muttered and gulped before shutting his eyes. “Your huge fat fucking udders are dirty!”

Violet paused like she had just been slapped in the face. She stopped bouncing her tits, and her boobs fell back into their resting position in the bra cups while they continued jiggling for a few moments.

“Oh...” She mumbled with a blink, “Okay... I’m going to go take a shower.” As if the idea was her own, she spoke with a casually dry tune and turned to grab her sweater.

Trace watched her from a side profile; the angel gave what could be the perfect view of just how massive her tits were in regard to her slim and toned waist. Her rack extended nearly two heads length from her chest and sat pleasantly in the cups of her bra, which cast a deep shadow over her stomach, a shadow almost as deep as the cavern that rested between her tits.

Alright, he needs her to wash her tits cause those milkable fucking fuckbags were looking way too tasty, and he needs her to clean her twins before he ends up motorboating the cleavage he had just filled with his jizz.

But she left on her own accord, entirely forgoing her earlier desire to have him openly ogle her tits.

Perhaps she had her fill and needed to release the arousal that had been pending up, or maybe the most recent alteration to her unaware mind took president over the previous one. Regardless, as much as he hated it, she needed to go and soap up those titties, and... and he could join her...

Trace’s eyes shifted over towards the pot of stew.

..hmmm...

* * *

“Not a single thing. It’s been thirty minutes girl~ no.. thirty-six minutes and counting..

Knock Knock Knock

“Be honest with me~ I mean, something’s wrong here, right? Like~ am I out of his league, or is he out of my league?”

Knock Knock

“Ommigod~ no, answer the question. I swear I—”

Knock Knock Knock Knock

“Clair?” Trace called from the opposing end of his eldest sister’s door.

“Hmm... hold on a sec Jazz~” The sound of rustling could be heard before the distinct sound of approaching footsteps. The doorknob clicked and then twisted before opening to reveal Claire in all her bronze-skinned teenage glory. “Sup?” She questioned with a blink before blowing a strand of brunette hair out of her face.

By just looking at her, a pang of guilt washed into his gut for what he had planned and as previously done in the span of a few hours. Did he really plan on going ahead with this? Claire is probably a solid quintessential example of a god damn great older sister; she’s fine with going last, taking the initiative, even receiving a blow to the extent of her younger siblings. All while brushing aside aspects of her own life just to make sure her family doesn’t have to do the same. Claire, despite sporting a perfectly crafted figure that hit the sweet mix of slim thick, particularly in the fat ass and pillowy thighs department, has always had issues with her personal romance life. At no fault to her own, multiple guys have tried to get with her. But she, often enough, chose to lose those chances, to do something for her family instead of scoring a win for herself.

Hell, the moment he heard that Claire had said no to a date with one of the stars on the football team because Chloe had no ride to prom, something the girl was extremely excited for; it was made clear. Claire lived her life constantly catching up so that her family wouldn’t have to do the same thing and...

Fuck, it’s way too nice of her and makes this whole thing that much harder. Why did every single person in his family have to be such a good sibling? In porn stories, there is typically the resident bitch who is easy to get revenge on. But at this point, there is no revenge at play; it’s just him being a dick.

Damn... Trace sighed and lowered his gaze.

D—DAMN!!!

He blinked and had to stop himself from coughing when he noticed his sister wasn’t wearing any pants. She sported nothing but a casual T-shirt and underwear. Something she probably acquired right before opening the door. Her thighs... her fucking light-chocolate skinned thighs. Thick with an emphasis on the “th,” he would pay to shove his face between her thighs and fall asleep.

The mug in his hand felt heavy.

He glanced at the cup, then shifted his gaze back to his sister.

“Trace, are you okay?” Clair questioned with a clear hint of concern. She misunderstood the evident struggle on his face and brought the back of her hand to the side of his neck.

“Yeah, yeah...” He gulped upon noticing the outline of her bra press against the white T-shirt. Its material was thin enough to be slightly see through, which faintly displayed her modest bronze-skinned chest and black bra beneath. “I just wanted to—”

Claire’s brow furrowed. “Are you sure?” Her tone itched with a clear bout of suspicion.

“Yes, I...”

“Oh my god,” Claire’s eyes brightened. She snapped her fingers and rolled her eyes, “You came to apologize! Pffff, a bit too late bro.” She turned on her bare feet and walked back into her room, “I’m not mad anymore, just a bit peeved.”

“Yeah,” Trace walked in and placed down the mug. “I’m really sorry. You didn’t have to take the blame for—”

“What?” Her right eye twitched the moment she sat herself down atop her bed. The current position had her shirt ride up against the soft thighs in a way that revealed the black panties covering her crotch. “I mean, I wasn’t about to let Mom chew you guys out. But if you had just stayed at the stove, I wouldn’t have had to in the first place. ’Cause I honestly trusted you to have my back and~ Actually, this is just making me upset again.” She sighed and shifted to a lying position, presenting her back to me.

Honestly, yeah. He did feel genuinely bad for letting his sister down like that. His eyes darted over to the mug.

Maybe, this isn’t something that’s worth it in the long run. She’s...

..she’s...

..she’s sporting quite the fucking ass, holy shit.

“Apology accepted. Whatever. You can go now. I’m talking to Jazz.”

Her newfound position incidentally had half of her ass displayed directly in his position. Fat bronzed-skinned globes featuring an unrestricted show of under-butt, cheeks literally swallowing panties between its cheeks, and a cushiony roundness that bounced the room’s lighting off its curves.

Fuck it.

She pushed him over the edge.

Just then, an absent hand reached behind her and lowered the hem of her T-shirt to restrict the view of her ass. She must’ve realized she had accidentally shown. But the damage had already been done. She single-handedly assisted temptation in winning out in the end.

Claire pulled up her phone, clearly intending on resuming her call, when she glanced back and asked. “Are you going to stare at me all night?”

“Yeah.. I mean~ No!”

“Mmmhmm,” She rolled her eyes, “I’m not like those jerks that call their brothers pervs and throw them out of their room. But if you don’t leave, I might call you a perv and throw you out of my room.” Her voice came out like a joke, though there was a hint of a threat behind her words. Like, “Yeah, I love you, dude, but if you keep creeping on my I’ll give you a wake-up slap that you might not enjoy.”

“Okay, okay..” Trace said and picked up the mug. “I just wanted you to try out the stew.”

“Eh?” She blinked and shifted to a leaning position on her side, “Did you fuck it up?”

“No.”

“Good,” She chuckled and took the mug from his grasp. “I would be shocked if you somehow screwed the pooch makin’ stew.”

Trace stayed silent as he watched his sister take a sip of it, though she quickly noticed that the bits of food weren’t present as she had only tasted the liquid potion. “Is this just the~ Where’s the actual food?”

Instead of answering her question, Trace took a moment to study his sister’s eyes. He picked up on the telltale sign of Paige’s potion doing its thing when Claire’s eyes washed over with a faint pink/purplish fog and opened his mouth, “You don’t need to worry about that, it’s not important, and you know it isn’t.”

“Wha—” Her voice was instantly cut off as a faint puff of purple air breathed out from between her lips, and her eyes glowed pink for a faint second. “Yeah~ yeah... I guess it’s not.. yeah..” She blinked, “Well, it tasted good! Almost as if I made most of it and all you needed to do was stir, hehe.. but I won’t make any assumptions.”

Trace smiled; her reaction was perfect. He took the mug and promptly placed it on her desk, those she took his motions as a sign of him leaving.

“Really? Nothing to say?” She rolled her eyes, “Kay whateves, get out of my hair, goober~”

Oh wow.

That’s a nickname she knows specifically annoyed him. It was something his foster mother called him all the time when he was a toddler; it brings back memories of the time he didn’t comprehend why the square wasn’t fitting in the circle-shaped hole.

“I just want to make sure you forgive me.” Trace said after placing the mug on her desk. He turned to face her and leaned on her desk. “You forgive me whatever, whenever I ask. Remember?”

“I.. forgive..” Claire appeared confused by a statement she should be able to easily refute. “for... ff.or... for...fffforgive you for...w..whatev...” For a brief moment, it appeared like Claire was actually managing to fight off the effects, or maybe the portion of the stew she drank wasn’t as potent. But then Clair let out a defeated sigh that brought with it a puff of purple air, and she blinked while her eyes flashed pink. “I forgive you, yeah~ whenever you ask for it. Why?”

“Uh, well,” Trace gulped. “Because...” He stowed away his nerves and marched towards his sister. She watched him with a half-raised brow and a look of curious amusement as he approached. Once close enough and without hesitation, he placed a knee beside her on the bed to lean forward and give her a kiss on the lips.

Or, at least, he tried to. But his move was caught off by her swift reflexes. He had thought he was moving fast enough, but she seemed to be keen in detecting his movements.

“Woah there.” She stopped him with a hand on his forehead, “What do you think you’re doing?”

“You never notice when I go in for a kiss. Actually, you never notice any advance from me. For some reason, you always get distracted by something.”

Claire showed a reaction of confusion to what he had just said and appeared to notice something try to escape her mouth, she furrowed her brow and opened her mouth after a second of struggling to refute what he had said, but the moment her mouth opened, the exhale of purple air escaped and her eyes flashed.

“Yeah...” She breathed through a spaced-out sigh before she blinked and quickly shook her head to narrow her eyes at him, “But just cause I don’t notice doesn’t mean you can-MMmnnmmmnnnmm!”

Of course, Trace interrupted her with a kiss; why wouldn’t he? The taste of her lips made it all more worth it, and he even managed to let out a moan before she promptly raised her hands up to push them away, where their lips made a parting squelch sound.

“What the hell dude!?” She promptly snapped, “What the actual hell!? You can’t—”

“Can you forgive me?”

“Alright,” She sighed but proceeded to promptly cross her arms below her chest, which did nothing but bring his attention to her boobs. “But do anything like that again, and I’ll punch you into next week, Kay?”

“I’ll do worse,” Trace said before he reached his hand directly down her top and groped her tits. His hand got a solidly yielding squeeze onto one of her modestly sized dark-skinned titties; Claire appeared genuinely stunned for a brief moment which gave him the time to stop his groping to shift his hand down into her bra cup, which placed it in a noticeably warm place between the bra and her nipple. He gave her dark nip a hard squeeze right as she raised a fist.

It appears like instinct alone told her to punch him, but her face displayed a hint of aversion as she showed hesitance to actually punch him. Instead, her fist shifted into a shove.

Trace staggered back from the shove while Claire’s face turned held a deep shade of red from anger and embarrassment, maybe a hint of arousal too. “The hell is wrong with you!? Why would you EVER do that, you little freak, I—”

“I’m sorry,”

“Oh...” She visually calmed down, “I.. that’s alright, dude. But this is the last time I’m going to brush something like that aside, got it? I’m not the type of person people walk over. Consider yourself warned because you’re family.”

“Yeah, cool. Say, can you forgive me for what I’m going to do in the next two minutes?”

“Um...” Claire tapped her bottom lip for a few moments to ponder, “Yeah, I suppose.”

“Awesome,” Trace instantly dropped his pants and pulled out his cock. Claire’s eyes shifted directly towards his retrieved member, though she did nothing but blink in silence while staring at it.

Promptly, Trace fell to his knees, pushed Claire’s legs apart. Though, not before giving her light dark-skinned thigh one long lick. He then quickly licked her other thigh, even causing a soft moan to peek out from Claire. After setting himself up, Trace launched his face directly towards her pantie-clad crotch, which was revealing the outline of her pussy beneath. He grabbed her thighs with both hands and squeezed them together around his face to channel the sensation she was providing his face. Her peeps shifted to more blatant moans as he deeply inhaled and exhaled into the prison of thighs and crotch he had himself trapped in. The two pillows on either side of his face, put him in a near meditative state of mind as all that seemingly existed was her pleasingly arousing musky feminine scent, while her thighs brought my entire head nothing but comfort.

Fuck.

There are limits to what one man can endure, especially when that man is a more horny teen than man, and what he is enduring is his sister’s thick thighs coaxing him into inhaling the essence of her crotch.

So yeah. He came. There wasn’t much build-up, he didn’t stroke his cock, he sort of just aimed his cock and... jizzed. Except, he gave her the Violate treatment. One hand pulled out on the neckline of her T-Shirt, while the other aimed his cock to spew whites ropes of semen all across her bronze skin, making quite the contrast in color. Shadowy cleavage darkened the skin between her tits while his cum painted her skin with white streaks.

With a heavy breath, Trace stepped back after emptying his load down his sister’s top. Her tits now weren’t faintly seeable through the thin material; they literally had the top attached to them with the way his jizzed served as an adhesive. Each breath caused her tits to push against the top to re-solidify its clinging effect, all that was needed would be some water, and that top would be practically useless in its effect to hide anything. Hell, it was already hiding nothing. He could spy every sing detailed of her bronze breasts; they were fucking glued to her white top.

“Are you done?” Claire asked expectedly. She didn’t appear to mind what had happened as she casually looked down her top to glance at her coated tits. Her face physically cringed at the sight, but she appeared to be more disgusted than pissed off. “Lucky you finished in time. Fifteen more seconds, and I’d have kicked you in the groin.”

“Heh, glad you didn’t,” Trace muttered with a smile as he pulled up his pants. Surprisingly that was all managed in two minutes, though even if he hadn’t finished in time, he could’ve just asked her to forgive him.

Claire sighed, “Well, I did say I’d forgive you, so..” Her shoulders shrugged. “That. Was fine. But I see that look on your face.” She narrowed her eyes knowingly, “I’ve seen that look for eighteen years. Don’t think for a second I’ll be a floor mat for you.”

“Okay, okay! I yield,” Trace mocked defeat and paused for a prolonged moment before saying, “But if you don’t mind, would you forgive me if I bent you over the table and slapped you across that fat all of your?”

“Sure.” Claire shrugged, though she crossed her arms. “But I won’t forgive you for referring to by ass as Fat, like that~ I mean, I’m your sister, so—”

“Can you forgive me for that?”

“Of course.” She said and stood up, “So are you going to spank me?”