The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Inventor Exploited

Tags — ( mc — md — mf )

One minor mistake from a genius inventor leads her to be exploited by her classmate.

* * *

Notes

My Discord Server—https://discord.gg/QfgMsPJ

Patreon—https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=19806536

The Doggyverse—https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R0pV_BMSGURUvuJhVrP29rI3mbduG1W6K4Bmyc-O39M/edit?usp=sharing

* * *

Chapter 1

“Thanks again for allowing me some extra time!” Paige’s hands were somewhat moist, as she exhaled warm breaths of excitement. “I know I’m cutting into your time now so...”

“Oh, no it’s fine.” Lucille waved off her student’s apparent excitement. Though, the teacher would be lying if she claimed that she too wasn’t excited.

Paige was the brightest one in the class, and there was no competition on that front. The only flack one could send her way was that the smart teen could be known to forget and misplace things. That was the very reason she had to bed her teacher for extra time to put together her project.

Obviously, Lucille wasn’t going to actively squander her favorite student’s chance at scoring well, so she was very willing to give the girl some more time to set everything up.

What wasn’t expected was for Paige to bring a large bin into the classroom, and place it on the middlemost counter.

Paige removed the metal lid. She took in a deep breath with shut eyes and sighed with a soft smile.

“Okay.” Paige licked her lips. She smiled towards her teacher, who eyed the metal pot with a curious head tilt. “So, this little project of mine will—”

“Oh you made soup?” The boy behind her spoke up.

Without intending to, her shoulders naturally slumped upon hearing his voice. Paige just had a natural disdain for him.

She let out an exasperated sigh. “No Trace, it’s not soup. It’s much more than that actually.” Paige had to force herself into not rolling her eyes at his idiotic remark.

There are many reasons for someone, such as herself, to have a dislike towards Trace. His evident lack of intelligence wasn’t one of them, but she’d be lying if she said that it wasn’t a factor. He was brash, careless, inattentive, and irresponsible. And that interruptive outburst showed that he was inconsiderate as well.

Trace was also allowed to stay behind to present his experiment. He claimed to have made the very same mistake Paige had, which wasn’t the case.

Paige’s experiment was fully completed. She had just forgotten the ladle in order to mix her concoction. On Trace’s case, he forgot to finish his entire “experiment.”

“Experiment,” is in quotations because, as Paige noted, his refined and completed work was nothing more than a soda volcano.

Yes. A Soda Volcano.

Did he not realize how basic that was in the grand scheme of things? Sure it would give him a passible grade, but nothing impressive. Though, knowing him, he’s okay with not scoring high.

Which was another reason she didn’t like him. He settles for bronze when he could attempt to strive for gold. Nothing says he has to reach it, but he could at least try to do better.

Regardless, she didn’t have time to waste on him, so she ignored his distraction and focused on her own work.

“Please wait for your turn Mr. Adams,” Lucille spoke with a soft frown. “As you were saying, Paige?”

“Y.. Yes!” The dark-haired girl shook her head, a few strands of jet-black locks flicked onto the side of her lip as she spoke. “So what I have here is a simple-looking blend.” Paige sturred her mixture. “That’s proven to subconsciously manipulate the rational functions of the mind.”

Lucille raised an eye at that statement. Her back stiffened faintly as she scooted up in her office chair. “Now, is this true? I... Could you go into more detail on how you came up with that conclusion?”

“Well,” Paige shot a suspicious glance to her right. She could feel the eyes of a certain, not so shifty teen boor into her. Trace always thought his stares weren’t blatant, but that was far from the truth. She could always tell he was checking her out, which made being around him more bothersome than it stands to be worth.

And that just prompts her to ponder how many times she wasn’t able to pull up the neckline of her shirt or uncross her legs because she actually didn’t notice his leering.

Whatever.

She rolled her eyes.

“I don’t want to go into too much detail.” With that said, Paige tilted her head to the side in a motioning gesture towards Trace, who was clearly eavesdropping. Lucille noticed the look and made a silent nod. “But you know how my family has a green thumb. Well, my mom is growing a rare flame lily.”

“Hmmm...” Lucille hummed. “Gloriosa superba.”

“Exactly! I used a leaf from that, a few other lesser-known flowers. And a small fraction of the acid from a tropical pitcher plant, to create this beauty!”

As if on few the mixture, she was sturring bubbled from within the pot, and popped with purple fizz.

“Well, that description didn’t edge me with confidence.” Lucille then glanced towards Trace. “Perhaps when we have some privacy, you could explain how you created this in more detail. Now, you said this could manipulate ration functions?”

“Basically, after consuming this, it causes the right side of the brain to... Cloud up, in a sense. That mental fog causes the mind to want to grab onto something rational. Say you drank some. It would cause the words from the first person you hear to be extremely believable; your brain will latch onto that voice and take what is being heard to heart.”

“It makes people gullible?” Paige stiffened and felt Trace violate her personal space for the second time in the past five minutes.

She shot him a not so subtle glare as she hunched her hands on the table.

“I guess so, yeah.” She sighed. “But only towards the first person they hear, the brain is a powerful muscle; it only takes effect long enough for once voice to slip past its logical sensors. Honestly, it is quite—”

“Mmhm,” Trace interrupted. “Does it work?”

“Yes.” She responded blanky. “No-DUH it works! I...” That’s when Paige realized who she was talking to. “Hey don’t you have a volcano to finish putting together?”

Trace didn’t like that comeback, “Yeah whatever.” He mumbled and backed away.

Paige waited for Trace’s eyes to wander back to his average project.

“Now, with a claim like this, I know I gotta prove myself. So...” Paige removed her phone from the butt pocket on her jeans, and the screen flicked on. “I got my brother to show up as a... Test dummy, you could say.” She tapped on the phone while speaking.

“And he agreed?” Lucille sounded somewhat surprised.

“It was more of a reluctant agreement, I kinda owe him but... It’s whatever!”

“Yes, that makes more sense.” Said the teacher. “Well bring him in, I’d—”

“Hold up!” Trace jutting himself into the conversation. “How do we know she’s not setting this shit up with her brother? Just so they could pretend her little potion works for extra credit!?”

Lucille’s eyebrow twitched, her lips pressed together for a brief moment as she eyed up the blond teen.

“Do not interrupt me again. Thank you. But to answer your question. Paige here is trusted and has shown many times to be the best of her class. Some would say she’s a genius, and I would completely back them up.”

Paige couldn’t stop herself from slightly blushing towards the praise. She didn’t see herself as having the highest degree of intellectual capacity or anything, but apparently, the results beg to differ. She has created some fantastic things in the past; A lot of them breach through the realm of logic.

A freeze potion that would turn one’s body into a living statue unless given her remedy. A heat condensing fire-based ray that could channel light into a beam hot enough to melt steel. She created an earpiece that allowed the ability to speak to animals, along with a pill that would temporarily transfer one’s consciousness into the body of anyone else who consumed the same pill.

Just three months ago, Paige managed to develop a machine that could freeze time itself in a given area. The device was bulky, but she has been working on a small device that would make it more portable.

Though, the most influential and unstable creation she has made was made with the same device model as her time freeze machine. It gathered particles in the air and produced it’s own modified ripples that could alter reality itself in a given area.

That last device was something she hasn’t informed anyone about. Not her parents, not her brother, not her friends, or even her favorite lab teacher, Lucille, was aware of it.

Eventually, the time would come for Paige to make her creations known worldwide, but that day is far off.

“Paige? Are you ready to demonstrate?”

The teen blinked. “Uhh yeah!” Her eyes flicked back to reality, and she instantly swished her gaze back to the phone that was resting on the table.

She frowned.

“Actually, no...” Her fist clenched.

“WAIT YOUR PRESENTATION WAS TODAY!?” Was the response Paige read off her phone.

Okay, she loved her brother. She really did. But his forgetfulness pisses her the fuck off. Sure, she forgets things all the time, but when someone else’s mess-ups begin to affect her, that’s when things get annoying.

“What’s the matter?” Lucille asked.

“My...” Paige licked her lips and sighed. “My brother’s not showing up... He didn’t know it was today... Uh... If you could give me a little more time, I could see if anyone else is up for being a demonstration.”

“Sure.” The science teacher offered her student a relaxed smile. “Take your time, I have these assignments to grade anyway, so I’ll be here a bit.”

Paige went to silently text with furiosity onto her poor phone screen. She desperately searched for anyone who would be willing to test her brew. But the odds were slim; she’d find anyone out of the blue.

“Okay well while she does that could you grade my project so I could get out of here?” Trace stepped forward. He held his trey, which lifted up a messy looking volcano that had streaks of soda petering from the top. “It’s not finished, but I mean... It’s... It’s a volcano, it works.”

“No, Mr. Adams. Wait your turn.” Lucille dismissed him without glancing up from the papers she was grading.

“But... She’s not doing anything!” He motioned to Paige. “Unlike her, I’m ready!”

“Oh really?” Lucille made no effort into masking the complete lack of care she had towards his project. “Then fine, I’ll give you a ‘C’ minus.”

“What?”

“You can dump that in the trashbin on your way out.”

At this point, Trace’s white face grew a light shade of red. “A ‘C’ fucking minus!?” A vein pulsed through his temple.

The teacher looked up from her work and stared the blond down. Her eyes held sternly onto him. “I could lower that even more for your use of language towards me, but I will let it slide this once. If you have a problem towards my grade, you could have made something more interesting than a preschool level volcano.”

“But you didn’t even see it in action!”

“I don’t need to see it in action. I know what is going to happen; everyone does. If you at least attempted to make something more interesting, I would love to give you a higher grade. But right now, all I am seeing is laziness, and that isn’t something I reward.”

“Oh! But for your prized student!” He again brought Paige into the conversation as a way to defend himself. “I bet you’d still give her an ‘A’ plus even though she can’t prove that her shit works!”

“No, you’re absolutely right, I was going to give her an ‘A,’ but an ‘A’ plus would be much more appropriate. Thank you for reminding me.” The teacher flashed Trace a passive-aggressive smile as she leaned forward in her office chair. Her large breasts pressed against the desk during the action. “I know her project will work wonders because Paige has never once proven to fail in that regard.”

“Oh my fucking...” Traced fumed for a moment before he paused, and began to calm his nerves. “Ms. Wright, I—”

“That is Mrs. Wright.” She shifted her fingers, once which held a golden reflective ring.

“Sorry, Mrs. Wright. I just need to get a slightly higher grade. If I finish up this project and make it look more presentable, could you please give me something better?”

The teacher continued to look at him in silence as she pondered whether she should give him a bone just this once. The thing is, when allowing students, such as Trace, to get away with half-assed work like that volcano, they tend to grow cocky and keep acting the same way.

But she did feel somewhat bad for the kid, he was in the same class as a literal inventive genius, so his projects are bound to look worse in comparison.

“Alright. But only because you showed respect and some actual form of responsibility.” She relented. “Go back and polish it up, prove to me that you put genuine effort into it, and I’ll give you a higher grade.”

Trace stepped away, while Lucille resumed grading. Everyone was distracted by their respective tasks. Paige was too busy in a phone call to notice or care what Trace was up too. She didn’t show any reaction when he placed his project next to hers on the same table; instead of returning to his own.

She did turn away from his while she talked. “Come on Michelle! You’re close by, can’t you come over for just five minutes?”

Trace’s eyes had weight to them, and Paige could tell her was staring into her backside. She casually moved to the opposing side of the room, not wanting him to check her out anymore than he probably has today.

“No it’s not... Okay well it doesn’t taste the best! But if you bring a drink and...” Was he still looking at her? Jesus, that guy is a total creep, but why is he making it so obvious. Even whilst standing still, he manages to leer at her. Paige took a seat and scooted up to a different table, one the faced the wall away from where Trace was stationed.

She had been on the phone for another minute, all the while not getting closer to convincing her friend to play as her test subject.

“Okay okay! I’ll pay you- He- Hello? Hello- Ohh dang it!” Paige sighed loud enough to grab her teacher’s attention.

“That isn’t a positive sigh, I suppose.”

“No... Mrs. Wright, I’m sorry but I can’t find anyone to test this. I’d do it myself but that wouldn’t be a fair—”

“I’ll do it.”

Paige blinked. She turned to Trace, who had just volunteered. Her eyes narrowed.

“What do you want out of this?”

“Nothing,” He smiled. “Just want to help.”

Paige continued to look at him with a suspicious tint in her eye as she moved back to her table. She realized that she had left him alone with her pot, and the lid wasn’t even on.

“Did you touch my project?”

“No! I don’t want to get near your junk. Ask Ms. Wright. She was here.”

“It is Mrs. Write.” The teacher corrected. “But no, he didn’t mess with your project, I was watching him, trust me I wouldn’t let him do that,” Lucille said, her head still down, grading papers.

“Well, you- I trust.” Paige sighed. She reached for her water bottle, that sat beside the pot, and uncapped the lid to take a swig. The stress of not finding a trusting person to demonstrate her project was tiring her out. Maybe if she wasn’t so tired, she would have noticed that the lid was on tighter than she had left it. And the clear water had a slightly purple tint.

Gulp Gulp Gulp

God she was thirsty, and kept gulping down the liquid.

Gulp Gulp

She had been drinking so much so fast. It took her five deep swigs to notice something alarming.

The water tasted off, and not off in the way how water in a plastic container tastes when it gets warm.

The water didn’t just taste off... It tasted wrong. Like plant fibers have been crushed down, blended together and...

Her eyes widened.

“Trace! Did you put some of that mixture into my wate—”

“No! No no no! No I didn’t! I think the water tastes normal.”

Paige paused. She looked down towards her water and licked her plush lips. Taking a dry gulp, she realized Trace was right. It did taste fine, so her previous outburst was completely unwarranted.

“Oh yea, I’m sorry...” She apologized. “You’re totally right, it tastes normal. Heh.. I don’t know what I was thinking there.”

“Water is water,” He said. Looking at her intently. “You should keep drinking.”

“Water is water...” Paige agreed, she closed her eyes and returned the bottle to her lips.

The liquid trickled down her throat.

Gulp Gulp Gulp Gulp

“Holy shit...” Trace muttered under his breath. He noticed something Paige couldn’t see. Her eyes were dilated, slightly pink.

Paige picked up on his remark and astonished expression. “Do you seriously have to stare?” She lowered her bottle-holding hand from her face.

“Alright.” The teacher spoke up, which grabbed the attention from the two teens. “I am finished here. So Mr. Adams, if you would please.” She gestured to him.

Trace had his eyes on her as he noticed what she was indicating. He blinked and glanced over to the pot.

Paige observed Trace’s change in demeanor. She held her frown. “He doesn’t want to try it anymore.”

“Yeah.. I think I changed my mind.” With his gaze fixated on the pot, he took an awkward step back. “I don’t trust it, ya’know?”

“And I am not surprised.” Lucille sighed. “Well, no one here can force you, but I will say I’m disappointed.” Her brown hair swayed across her face as she shook her head. “You should be more interested in helping your classmates succeed, but I digress.”

“Wait, but she—” Trace opened his mouth to speak, but then promptly shut it after noticing the look his teacher was sending his way.

“Don’t worry, Paige,” A smile formed on the teacher’s lips. “I’ll give you a high grade. Your work always proves to amaze me; I’m sure this would have too if we were able to have it properly presented.” With that last sentence, she gave Trace a lingering glance.

Paige silently nodded her thanks. She was rightfully upset, after spending most of the night working on this project, to have it be ruined due to a lack of simple planning is a real punch in the gut.

But she wouldn’t let that distract her. Perhaps in the coming days, she could present it, not for the grade, but to help save face. She has managed to design amazing devices and reach feats that shouldn’t be realistically obtainable. And even though, at this point, she could afford one mess up. She’s definitely not in the mood to let that happen.

The classroom door closed behind her as she exited with her large pot, leaving Trace with his teacher in a damp silence.

“So,” The Lucille said with folded hands resting on her desk. “Have you touched up your project?”

Trace seemed to be spaced out, his mind running through thoughts the teacher couldn’t pick up on.

He was so spaced out Lucille had to clear her throat fairly loudly to grab his attention.

“Ohh! Um..” He blinked. Then shook his head. “No no... No, I didn’t... I actually have to go. Right now.” He made a step towards the door.

“Now hold on.”

Traced paused and glanced back.

“Don’t do this, Mr. Adams. I am giving you a chance here to prove to me that you care about your grade.” Her voice was slow as if she was addressing a kid. Which, she definitely was from the way her student acts. “If you leave now, I will give you a low grade, and—”

“Okay whatever, I’ll fix it later.” Trace shrugged her off and exited the room.

“I don’t think you understand. There won’t be any extra credit for—”

Slam

Lucille blinked. And breathed out a sigh, one of both release and disappointment; she was glad to be free of him for the time being, while also somewhat upset that he didn’t use this opportunity to better himself.

‘F’

She wrote on his paper... Mainly because he left his garbage in the room for her to clean up.

She’s no one’s maid, and frankly isn’t being paid enough to be a janitor.

* * *

“Hey Paige!”

The dark-haired teen shuttered. It’s her natural reaction toward Trace; she can’t help it. If she didn’t have a pot containing her project, she’d had slapped her sides due to the exasperation of just having to deal with him.

“What is it?”

Trace appeared redfaced as if he had booked it towards her in order to catch up before she left. And now she wishes she had walked faster.

“I was... I.. Whew! I need to work out more... Maybe a jog in the park every two days? Like a...”

Paige left him there and continued walking, the water attached to the side of her backpack sloshed with each step.

“Hey you always slap your ass before walking away from me. Why don’t you do it now?”

That caused the teen to stop in her tracks, like a bolt of lighting, albite a bit slower. She swished her face over her shoulder and stared into his eyes.

“What did you say?” Her voice was cold and made Trace step back hesitantly.

While Trace managed to stand his ground somewhat, Paige could sense that he was eternally fearful of her and what she could do.. That is to be expected, even from him; she was THE smartest person in this school, or possibly the entire city. The things she has invented could be used to ruin his life in an instant.

She would never do anything like that. But one could say that makes her that much more threatening to someone like Trace; she has the ability to do mad shit but decides against it.

As Trace was stared down, he noticed Paige’s eyes weren’t diluted purple as they were before. The drug must be wearing off.

“What did you say?” She questioned again, this time placing her pot to the ground beside him and turning to stare him down in the shool’s hallway. “Say it again, go ahead, right in my face. Say it.”

Her eyes still had a hint of purple, the drug was still in effect, if only slightly.

“You’re stressing yourself... You’re getting hot.” Trace spoke as calmly as he could while being gawked at like a hawk by a chick who could probably turn him into some freak utilizing one of her crazy gadgets. “Drink some water so you don’t pass out.”

She narrowed her eyes, but reached a hand for the bottle attached to her book bag. She unclasped the bottle and removed the cap. Bringing it up to her lips, she had to agree that she did feel a bit warm. Though, something was off about this situation. Her mind was buzzing in an odd way.

It was hot... Paige gripped the neckline of her top and fanned her chest. The skin of her breasts and stomach tingled from warmth.

Perhaps a by-product of her been dehydrated or even parched.

Gulp Gulp Gulp

“You’re thirsty...” Trace said, and she was. So she continued drinking until the bottle was empty.

Feeling satisfied, she wiped her wet lips with the back of her arm and sighed.

Not noticing the purple puff of air that escaped her warm mouth.

“Now. What did you say before?” Paige continued to fan herself by fluffing the neckline of her top.

Trace moved his gaze down to her modest-sized breasts and grinned.

“Yeah yeah...” He noticed her eyes were now fully diluted with a purple hue. “You always slap your ass when I say your name.”

Paige, with all her knowledge, had forgotten this. She frowned. “Really? I...”

“Yes really...” He paused. “Paige.”

She blinked.

And slapped her ass.

The palm of her had slammed into her tight jeans, causing her little buttocks to jiggle rhythmically.

SLAP

“Okay, thanks, you’re right, I remember now.”

“No problem Paige.” Trace now, feeling more confident, smiled. A smile that winded as he saw the supposedly young genius raise her arm.

Slap

She clapped her own backside.

“Okay, well if that’s all...” She rolled her eyes. Of course, he’d stop her for something so mundane as her whacking her own backside. “I’m heading home.”

As Paige turned and bent forward to reach for the pot sitting beside her, Trace instinctively shifted his focus onto the teen’s petite buttocks; her ass fit tightly into the jeans.

Trace felt a stir in his nether regions. “Paige,”

Without hesitating, Paige halted in her quest to reach the pot and slapped her jutted out ass.

SLAP

He thought to himself... Paige was smart... She’d be the best tutor one could ask for; in fact she could- And probably has- Invented something to speed up the very process of learning, along with the many other things she has created.

So she had to have known the effect her attractive body is having on him at this moment. And with that knowledge in mind, Trace feeling the temptation to abuse this situation, he has found himself in couldn’t be his own fault.

Could it?

“Paige.”

Thwack!

Her pert butt bounced.

Paige rose up, with the pot held to her side. She had her attention and main goal set on getting this mixture away from Trace as swiftly as possible. The longer she kept it around him, the higher the possibility of him getting any devious ideas.

Simply put, something as potent as the liquid she created, should never be around a person like Trace. He’d use it to abuse the fuck out of anyone and everyone around him. That includes Paige herself; she was well aware of the fact that she wouldn’t be able to resist her own invention.

Of course, she could make an antidote or a way to have herself be immune. But she hasn’t done either of those things, so keeping Trace’s hands off this was her highest priority.

“Paige.”

The teen huffed a dark strand of hair out of her face. She shifted her weight to her right side and hooked an arm below it. Her free hand rose and sent a smack onto her backside.

Slap

“So what? You plan on doing that all day?” She addressed him.

“I could,” Trace admitted. “Paige.”

SLAP

“Mmhmm...” Paige picked up on his shift in demeanor with a raised brow. He appears more confident than he did a few moments prior. “Well I have things to do so...” She turned to leave.

“Hold up Paige!”

Smack

Paige ignored him but didn’t forget to spank her ass.

“That pots definitely heavy.” Trace’s words passed through Paige’s ears and had more of an effect on the teen than she realized. Because just then, she realized her arms were beginning to feel fatigued. “Let me help carry it.”

“Yeah I guess... It is heavy...” Paige’s grip on the pot loosened. “But wait...” She paused. “Hold on.. No,” Her head shook, and she glanced back at Trace. “I got this... But thanks for offering.”

For some reason, she had genuinely thought of trusting her project with Trace. Like that would have been a smart move on her part, why the hell would she even consider that? Sure the pot was definitely heavy; her wavering arms were enough of an indicator on that front. But handing over something this dangerous to Trace would be asking for trouble.

From the knowledge she has of him, he probably wouldn’t know how to use the manipulation possibilities her drug posses properly. But if he somehow managed to put two and two together, he could get one over on her, which might lead to the rest of her inventions being violated and abused.

It would create a domino effect Paige isn’t keen on dealing with.

Dealing with the weight of the item in her hands now would save her a load of stress in the long run.

“You’re fine with me just taking it to the car for you.” Trace insisted.

Well... The pot’s weight did make it difficult to carry... And... Her car was right outside the shool’s entrance. It wasn’t too far off, and she could and definitely would be keeping a keen eye on him...

“Sure...” She agreed with hesitance. Something in her mind was telling her not to hand it over. But, she couldn’t quite scratch that itch enough to figure out why.

Trace took the heavy container out of her hands. His face was painted to that of greedy glee. Without looking back, he immediately began pushing forward through the hallway.

“Hey wait! Be careful with that!” She had expected him to be much more careful with her project. Though expecting anything like that from him was a mistake on her end.

“Walk faster Paige.” Was his distracted response.

Paige had to quicken her pace and slap her ass while walking.

The two exited the school, but Paige noticed Trace was heading in the wrong direction. He had stepped right past her car that was parked directly beside the entrance.

“Hey Trace, right here.” Paige stopped beside her car and folded both arms under her breasts.

“Oh yeah. And my ride is over there.” He nodded to the opposing side of the parking lot.

“Oh! Hahaha.” Chuckled Paige. She looked at him with a smirk held by her lips. “You think I’m going to let you take that home?”

“Uh...” Trace pondered the question. “Yeah.”

Her eyes rolled. “Sure,” She took a step towards him with an arm outstretched. “Give it. I don’t trust you with that. I know you would abuse it the moment you had the chance.”

Trace mocked surprise. “Me!? Paige, you know I would never do that.”

“Yeah?” Paige held her smirk even as her outstretched hand maneuvered behind her to send a hard THWACK onto her now bouncing backside. “Sorry, I don’t believe you.“

“No but it’s true!” Trace observed her eyes. “Besides, it doesn’t work. So what does it matter if I take it back?”

Paige blinked.

“What?” She furrowed her brow. His words held some truth behind them. Or at least, she felt as though they did. But... Her drug had worked. She tested it last night.

Right?

“Yeah it doesn’t work.” He insisted.

“It... It doesn’t work.” Paige repeated with a frown. She was too confused by her own internal thoughts to notice the odd smell of her breath or even the purple mist that escaped her lips as she exhaled. “But then... No that doesn’t add up. Why would I bring it here if it—”

“You wanted me to take it and test it out.”

“Oh yeah...” She breathed. “I did... Hmmm...”

“You—” Trace gulped. He looked at her as if she’d break out from some trance at any moment and beat his ass. “You wanted the opinion from a non-inventor. So I’m taking it back to run some tests and see how it works. Is that okay?”

“I mean... I guess?” Paige wasn’t used to being so confused. She usually had all the answers. And when she didn’t, she’d make something that would. But so far, everything Trace had said was the truth. He comes off as completely believable, so much so that it’s relatively suspicious.

Suspisouce to the point where Paige would believe he had somehow used her own invention against her, but he had said he didn’t, so there’s no way that’s possible.

“Paige?”

SLAP

Paige struck her pert ass, which snapped her away from her internal struggle.

“Yeah?”

“I can take this with me?” He asked her with caution. Again, he appeared to be frightened of her, as he should.

But she was still confused. Of course, she had agreed to let him run his own tests, but... Something in her wasn’t sure that was a good idea.

“I.. I dunno... Um...” She frowned and asked. “Should I?”

“Yes!” He responded before she was able to finish her question. “Achem... I mean, yes. You should. You should let me have.”

“I should let you have it...” Paige agreed. “Okay!” Like that, her face brightened. Whatever confused voice that was trying to tell her something had been suppressed by Trace’s voice. He was speaking the truth, after all. “Go ahead, run some tests, and check back with me in a... How about a week?”

“Deal!” He agreed. “I’d shake your hand on it but...” He gestured to the pot he was carrying.

“Yeah no, don’t drop that.”

“Welp Paige!”

He grinned for some reason as he watched her slam her palm against her right ass cheek.

“It was a pleasure doing business. See you tomorrow...” He turned to leave and paused. “Oh... And remember, we agreed to not tell anyone that you gave this to me. ESPECIALLY not Ms. Wright.”

“Yeah yeah I know.” She took what he said without a second thought. “But you know she wants you to address her appropriately, Mrs. Wright.”

“For now...” Speaking silently, Trace disregarded the latter half of her response and continued to his car. “But things might change with your help.”

“What did you say?” Paige called back, she arched her hip and tilted her head.

Having reached his car. Trace placed the container on its hood. And turned around. He stared into her eyes and grinned. “I didn’t say anything.”

“Oh. Okay, I thought I heard you—”

“Can you show me your bra? You promised me I would get to see it before I left.”

“My bra—” Paige stuttered. “My bra?” Her head remained tilted. “I do remember saying that... Yeah...” She grabbed the neckline of her blouse and pulled it down enough to display her pale pressed together cleavage.

She pulled the top down enough to reveal the slightest hint of her black bra.

“There you—”

“No, you promised I could see your whole tit contained bra.”

Paige frowned but nodded. Yes, she had done that. He is entirely correct; this is on her.

With some effort, she was able to stretch her blouse’s neckline low enough and shifted the soft mound of her breasts sufficiently to pop out of her top. Her black bra was fully exposed, they clamped onto her modest breasts, as they jiggled into their new position.

Paige hates having her chest bounce around as she walks. Which is a problem she could fix herself if she put in the time to tackle the issue. But for today, she had just worn a basic black bra, which was tight enough to press her breasts together and restrict a great deal of jiggle.

But that did mean she had a lot of cleavage despite her breasts not being notably large. Her mounds were held together, creating a small valley of round breast meat.

“You always like it when I take pictures of your exposed skin.” Trace fished out his phone. “You know that right?”

“Yeah, yeah. I know,” Paige huffed, which had the added effect of expanding her cleavage more in his direction. She watched as he aimed his phone’s camera towards her.

Trace paused. “You’re fine with this?” He asked.

She sighed loudly. “Yes! Yes! Come on, hurry up before people see.” Paige stomped one foot that sent a ripple through her cleavage that was sticking out of her top for all to see.

All, in this case, being Trace.

Snap

“Alright.” She breathed out; her breath still has that hint of purple. “You got the picture.”

“Wait!” Trace stepped closer to her, aiming the camera directly at her boobs. “Let me get some more.”

Of course he’d want to save a bunch of images. Knowing him, he’d use them for “later use.”

Paige shivered in disgust at the thought, but stuck out her chest as he took another photo of her bra clad cleavage.

Snap

“Jesus...” He whispered. “You’re supposed to be the smartest chick in school.”

“Hmm?” Paige shifted her chest to the side, and let one breast lean and mold its juicy fat onto the other.

Snap

“Nothing.” Trace smiled.

Paige just rolled her eyes as another picture was taken of her exposed chest.