The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 (The Sad Story of Manu Lyne)

mc, mf, ff, md

Synopsis: When the government lost their patents for mind control devices, Manu Lyne found them.

Fun fact that you can share with your friends, the solar cell was originally kept secret by the government. In 1971 the solar photovoltaic generator or as we know it a solar cell was kept away from the public initially thanks to the Army, Air Force, and NASA using the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951. Yes, that thing that charges up your accent lights around your home was initially kept from the public because the powers that be thought that it could be better used by the military and space administration. If an invention pops into your head, and you write out a patent for it, and submit that patent to the US government, and they really like it, then they can not only take that patent, but also threaten to put you in prison if you try to make even a part of your invention. This is all perfectly legal thanks to the invention secrecy act of 1951.

I’m telling you this to tell you the story that does not have a happy ending. If you want something with smiles at the end, and rainbows and roses, stop reading this now. This story was something I’d been piecing together, and I think I have the full story. Some of the dialogue came from videos and some of the actions are from reports. If I’ve missed something, or there is a question of what happened to a certain person, please forgive me. There are things that you just must accept we may never know.

There are times when things need to be moved. The records department of the United States Patent and Trademark Office was moving paper records in the fall of 2021. At the time some records were to be move temporarily to Virginia Commonwealth University. But there was a screw up. And some of the records were accidentally shipped to Virginia Union University. Their L. Douglas Wilder Library got box after box of documents that they were not expecting. This library was quickly contacting the US Patent office and telling them to come get their boxes. Whoever did screw up the shipping was never caught, punished, or fired from everything I could find.

If this seems like chaos, then you would be correct. No one seemed to know how many of what boxes were shipped to the Wilder Library. There were patents going back over a hundred years that showed up in plastic crates and cardboard boxes, and very few of these were labeled. This also meant that when the patent office finally came and got the boxes, which consisted of multiple trips, they didn’t even know if they got everything. Spoiler, they didn’t.

Now the story turns to Manu Lyne. If you’ve ever wanted to know about a guy who had everything going for him, and life smacked him down hard, that was this guy. A brilliant man with an IQ well over 170 the guy was smarter than anyone around. He could make anything from anything, and often did. He once made a robot that was thought controlled. He deconstructed a car engine, made some modifications, and it ran twenty percent more efficiently. One year he had a home garden that he used special homemade fertilizer on and it grew so many vegetables that Manu boasted he didn’t have to buy any vegetables for his family for a year. Then things happened.

Manu had married when he was young, and try as he might Manu and his wife could not have children. Manu’s wife couldn’t take not being a good wife, in the form of being unable to bare Manu children. Manu’s mother was saying to get a second wife, but Manu wouldn’t hear of it. Manu’s wife saw herself as a failure as a woman and didn’t want to live with such shame. She committed suicide by burning down the house and herself within it. Manu took it hard as a faithful husband would. Manu’s family saw it as a badge of shame he had married a woman that could not give him children, and then she killed herself. Manu’s extended family turned their back on him. Manu’s church asked him to not come as he married someone who committed the sin of suicide. Manu started drinking and drinking hard. Manu was fired from his job. Manu started drinking more. Soon he was without money, and he was going to be kicked out of the apartment he was in, and Manu had hit rock bottom.

Blind drunk in an alley Manu was given an act of kindness. It was cold and wet that night when Berard Stephenson dragged the nearly unconscious man into his restaurant. The warmth and coffee woke Manu up, in more ways than one. Manu realized how far he had fallen, and according to Berard started to cry there on the floor of the kitchen. Five days later Manu had started working for Berard at the restaurant. That was also when Manu started becoming a fix-it man around the area. With nothing to hold him back Manu became the go to guy for anything that needed to work.

A year after being found in that alley Manu had found a job working at the Wilder Library. This was because Manu had started taking on jobs off the internet for making circuits that seemed to be able to do the impossible. If anyone wanted electronics to do anything, then Manu could design and make them. Small projects that only needed at most a dozen identical circuits were what kept Manu in a comfortable apartment and trying to find himself. The library was just so he had access to textbooks, legal documents, and research papers that would not normally be accessible to the public. Manu was there when the boxes from the patent office started showing up.

When the patent office thought they had gotten everything that was mistakenly shipped to the Wilder Library, Manu knew they hadn’t. There was one crate, black plastic and very heavy, put in one corner of the library’s dock that was not removed. Why or how this was missed was never explained, but for months Manu and the other library staff would look at it in the corner, not saying anything, and not even attempting to open it. The crate had no identification that it belonged to the patent office other than there was a seal on the lid that would need to be cut to open the lid, and that seal was covered with warning and procedures for opening the crate. Then Manu had a bad day.

No one was sure why the day was bad, but Manu had texted Berard that he was having a bad day and wanted an extra helping of maultaschen, which is a type of large German ravioli. This was also the day that Manu opened the black crate. Either he didn’t care, was curious, or a combination of reasons he used a knife to open the crate. If a picture needs to be painted of what happened, imagine distant light from a bare bulb back lighting a man that was on his last thread. Slicing through a plastic and paper sticker with an unbelievably sharp knife, and the interlocking black plastic flaps came open. Stepping to the side the distant light would show a long row of files ranging from tan in color, to old yellow, to paper sack brown. The papers in these files ranged from the acid aged yellow at one end, to the bleached white in the middle, to the off white of recycled at the other.

When Manu pulled out a file it could have been any one of them. Most had long expansive and impressive titles, such as, Transmission of Microwave and Illuminating Radiation to Influence Neurological Behavior of Intelligent Homo sapiens. To put it another way it is a mind control ray gun. The crate was full of patents on how to influence the human mind. Some were for crowd control, others with battlefield applications, and some were simple ways to stop someone that robbed their store. Some had a chemical component mixed with electronics to control people’s minds. There were others that used mostly light to make people obey. The older files had designs with flash bulbs and transistors. The new files had things like LEDs, fast acting digital cameras, and microprocessors. The latest file was dated six months before the crate was mistakenly shipped to the library. The only way we know what Manu saw was from a single digital photo taken with Manu’s phone camera of the files laid out on his bed.

Manu stole the crate. He put the crate on one of their lift carts, moved it out to his ten-year-old car, and dropped it in the trunk. No one saw him do this, but only that he brought back the lift cart. It was probably that night Manu started working on building one of the first mind control devices.

The history of mind control is as long as humans have been around. The idea that a person can control the actions and thoughts of another has been desired as soon as there has been a disagreement between humans. Ways to control another’s mind have been few and far between, but some have had more success than others. There have been opium concoctions that seemed to work to a certain extent. There has been scopolamine that in the right quantities with the right extra ingredients (think cocaine) have been known to control people’s minds to a certain extent. If you were to look for things that actually work to control a person’s mind you need to mix stimulations. Just sound doesn’t control a human mind. Just light does not control the human mind. Just drugs do not control the human mind. A little bit of everything in the correct quantities in the correct ways, does have influence, and some enterprising person that wants to stop a mob from destroying their town will want to make money off of it. The patent office takes their inventions, and then leaves them with a threat of imprisonment.

If ever there was a person that could build mind control devices from just a patent it was Manu Lyne. It is believed that Manu opened the crate on Wednesday, April 20, 2022, because on Thursday, April 21, 2022, was when the first victim can be accounted for. The first victim was not discovered until much later. When everyone around Wilder Library and Virginia Union University were interviewed certain women started popping up with stories of having wild sex with a man matching Manu. The first victim was Valeria “Val” Paquet. This blond haired, tan skinned, fitness fanatic business student was interviewed on November 10, 2022. There was no visual, only the audio, and I have cut out the repeated “like” and “uh” from the interview to make it flow better.

“So, I was at the library studying for a test that Friday,” Val said in an apparent interview. “And then this guy I’d seen before came up and flashed a light in my face, just like you guys did. Then he told me to gather my things and follow him. I didn’t think anything about it. I mean I’d seen the guy at the library before. He was that darkly handsome kind of guy, and he had the bushiest eyebrows I’d ever seen. I mean he wasn’t bad looking, a bit older than I go for, but not someone I would usually just follow because he told me to, weird.

“We went into this back room at the library, and he sat down and told me to do a sexy strip tease for him. I didn’t think anything about it. I had just heard a fast song earlier that day I liked so that was in my head as I did the things my boyfriends always wanted me to do for him. Then this guy with the bushy eyebrows told me that I was getting horny, or he used the word aroused, and I was. Granted I was thinking about Jack, my then boyfriend, but I was hot and horny. When I was naked and still dancing the guy in the chair had his pants down and his cock out, and he was stroking it. At some point he had unbuttoned his shirt and he had a super hairy chest. Anyhow, that’s when he told me to start to masturbate thinking about fucking him and knowing that it would be the best fuck I’d ever had. It just came into my head that I knew that his cock inside of me would be better than anything Jack, or Nathan, or Bill, or Fred, or Pete, or Eduardo, or Ernest had ever done for me. Then he told me to get on his cock.

“As soon as he slid into me, I was in heaven. My body was rocking on his cock, and I was loving it. I was so wet by then I’m sure I stained his pants, and the chair, and probably the carpet underneath. We were only at it for a minute when I had an orgasm. I have to tell you my orgasms are very hard to come by. The fact that I had one that quick should give you an idea how good his cock was. I came and my fingers grabbed hold of his hairy chest, and I was loving it so hard. When I came down, he was still inside of me and rocking my body again. I’ve never had more than one orgasm while having sex, but this guy just pulled another one out of me by just telling me to cum. Of course, he told me to have an orgasm ten times more powerful than the one I just had, and I did. My first orgasm was like a playground at a park, but my second was Disney World. My whole body was shaking. My pussy was going wild. My eyes had crossed. I think my toes even curled. Have you ever had a toe-curling orgasm? I’ve not had sex that good since.”

Val paused, and then resumed her interview, “So, when I came down from my orgasm and I could see again he told me to get on my knees so he could shoot his cum in my mouth. I was still horny, and coming down from, you know, what I just did. He stood up, he had hairy legs, and shot his load right into my mouth. Then he told me to swallow his cum, and love doing so. It was so good. I mean I have swallowed cum before, and never really liked it, but his was like an amazing salty strawberry chocolate mix that just flowed into me. I felt like if he did anything else to me, I was going to cum myself right there and then. But no, he told me to get cleaned up, and even gave me some wet wipes to clean myself up and get dressed. Then he told me to not tell anyone what he did to me, and I didn’t, but then you flashed that light in my face and now I’m doing everything you say just like with him. Are you going to fuck me too?”

That’s when the recording ends. The recording was found in a dark web archive of hacked military data. Valeria “Val” Paquet was a student at Virginia Union University but on November 11, 2022, she called her mother. Val apparently stated she was going to Hollywood and try to become a star. No further record of Valeria Paquet has been documented.

It is believed that by early June of 2022 Manu had numerous mind control devices. Public records showed his bank account jumped by half a million dollars. More than one bank account was opened in his name in the Richmond, Virginia area, and each one held about half a million dollars. Only one transaction of $30,000.00 could be backtracked to a wealthy patron of the Virginia Union University, and the donation he made was as an investment into Manu Lyne Inventions LLC. Manu Lyne Inventions did file for an LLC, but the paperwork was lost.

It was sometime in June of 2022 that Manu headed for Florida. It is known that Oakley Dahl, Eva Hoffman, and Miriam Rask, students at Virginia Union University, came back to Virginia in late June of 2022 in a brand-new van that had been purchased by Manu for $1. Given the miles listed on the van it is likely that Manu went straight to Miami, Florida.

The US Patent office had not forgotten about their black crate filed with patents on mind control devices. The patent office pulled in the Department of Justice to help find the crate. There have been rumors that the DOJ has been using mind control devices for decades. True or not there was an official request for DOJ to help with the search of missing documents by the patent office on July 11, 2022. This made things worse. The DOJ came in force, but since it was the summer there weren’t many students at Virginia Union University. There was also the issue of the Virginia Union University being mostly made up of people going into the police force, so knowing their rights to not talk unless in a court of law, or being detained without charge, did not work in the DOJ’s favor. This caused such a stink that political people in Washington D.C. started hearing about the DOJ coming down on a small university also didn’t go over well. Shit hit the fan, and no one was spared.

By this time Manu was on an island that looks like a tongue depressor. Hibiscus Island in Miami, Florida, is most notable because it is where Al Capone used to live, and it also is one of the first places evacuated when a hurricane approaches. (Foreshadowing) The island is where wealthy people go if they don’t want to be bothered by anyone but their equally wealthy neighbors. It is where the “poor” people live on the inside of the island and don’t have their own boat dock. The houses, on average, go for six and a half million dollars. Manu had taken over a long thin white mansion near the intersection of North Hibiscus Drive and East 1st Ct. The people who owned the home, a Victorsson family, still owned it, paid taxes, but didn’t live there. They let Manu live there, and even paid him to “house sit” while they lived in Albany, New York.

Maybe Manu was making up for lost time. Maybe he just didn’t care anymore. Manu went all around Miami using his mind control devices on anyone he wanted to obey. Some were sunglasses that when activated would make the person looking at them obey without question. There was a watch that would make a person looking at it believe anything they were told. Manu had a ring that when activated would make anyone in a two-meter radius fall madly in love with him. Manu even wore a chain on his neck that when activated anyone around him would do whatever he thought.

Manu would see a car he liked, and he would make the person give it to him. When there was a restaurant that Manu wanted to go eat at, he would make sure to get the best table with no waiting. Since the house he was at had a dock, Manu was able to get a reasonable size boat for one dollar. The thing Manu seemed to enjoy doing was going around Miami and collect women to have sex with.

If there was a photo shoot going on, Manu would stroll up, and in seconds walk away with a supermodel under each arm. If there was a beauty contest happening, then you can bet Manu was in the crowd deciding which woman or women would be in his bed that evening. Manu would walk the beaches and if a woman struck his fancy, then they would become his sex slave. It did seem that Manu preferred a style of woman, and went with the fitness or athletic type, blond or raven haired, white, and with large breasts. Muscle beach in Miami must have been like candy land for him.

Cameras are constantly recording and taking still photos all over Miami. There are people on vacation, insurance adjusters, businesses that don’t want to be robbed, and normal people that want to document everything about their lives. Manu was in several of them. Some of these pictures and videos were freely posted on the internet, and some weren’t.

One blond woman in a red two-piece revealing fitness outfit was taking a quick video of herself doing curls with a fifty-pound barbell. As she does a curl, Manu walks up to her and says something in her ear. Instantly she puts the barbell back and practically wraps her athletic body around Manu. She’s kissing him, has her leg around him, and is pushing her body against his with great passion. This kissing goes on until an equally athletic female employee with black hair and in a blue polo shirt approaches the couple. With a few words from Manu the employee has stripped off her shirt to show a tight sports bra, and she is also pressing her body against Manu. With a few more unheard words both women turn to face each other, kiss fervently, and both start rubbing Manu’s crotch. Manu leads them both women away from the camera. Moments later the blond woman comes back for her phone and stops the recording.

There was another video that was hacked from someone’s cloud account and found on the dark web. This one does have sound.

An African American woman appeared on a phone’s camera. It is clear she is walking since she’s out of breath and the camera is jostling all over. The sky behind her has started to darken and have some stars pop out. “Okay here’s the deal,” the woman started saying. “Me and my girl Kelly were going to get some sun and sand after a fucking rough day at work, you know what I’m sayin’? We’re in our bikinis and I remember I left my drink in the car. So I go back and get it. When I’m on my way back to the blanket there’s this really, and I mean really hairy guy talkin’ to Kelly. I ain’t never seen him before, but Kelly is laying there, and then she jumps up and is shovin’ her tongue down this dick’s throat, you know what I’m sayin’? Kelly, me and her have been together since we’s five, so I would know who she’s fuckin’ and this guy is not her type. Then the two of them take off, and I try to catch them, and can’t. So, after I have to clean up everythin’ at the beach, I use my phone to find her phone, and now I’m on Hibiscus Island. Don’t fuckin’ ask how I got in.”

The camera pans and it looks like she’s put the phone in her top, so we see what her chest sees. There is sand where there isn’t street and grass. The houses are tightly packed together, enough space between for a car to carefully make it between. There are some people walking the quiet street, but nothing obviously out of character. The house in question looks like it came from Greece with the white walls, dark windows but with overhangs to keep out the worst of the sun. Things look quiet, but that is only what it looks like.

The woman’s hand is in the shot when she pushes the doorbell. Moments later the door is opened by a stunningly beautiful woman. She’s tall, over six feet, and has strawberry blond hair. The woman’s breasts stuck out on her chest, as large as cantaloupes, and looking about as soft. She was wearing what is commonly known as a micro-bikini, orange in color, barely covering her private parts. Her body is thin and tone with muscles on her arms, legs, and abs clearly showing in the half light from outside, and the red light coming from inside.

“May I help you?” The woman at the door asks. She sounds normal. She acts normal. If it wasn’t for her outfit, things might have even appeared normal.

“Yeah, Bitch, tell Kelly that Rosa is here to bust her ass for leavin’ me,” the woman apparently named Rosa said.

“There is no Kelly here,” the woman at the said.

“Fuck you, bitch, I know she’s here, now let me the fuck in,” Rosa yelled. “KELLY! YOU IN THERE BITCH!”

Moments later a sweaty Manu came out of the back of the house. “What is with all the yelling and swearing?” He asked in a slight accent that might have been from Egypt or the Middle East.

“You,” Rosa says and an accusing finger point to Manu. “You’re the cock sucker what took Kelly away. Where the fuck is she?”

“Was she the red head from the beach?” Manu asks sounding tired.

“Fuck yeah she’s got red hair,” Rosa says.

“Yeah, she’s in here,” Manu says and turns away. “Come on in, and I’ll show you. Patty, please close the door.”

The inside of the house looked clean. The red light was coming from indoor growing lights over pot plants were starting to show real leaves. Leather couches, and a very large TV were on one wall. The kitchen was in the back as well as the dining room. Manu went up a flight of stairs and Rosa followed. In the room facing the street were the main bedroom, with a large bed, lots of room, a private bathroom, and two naked women dancing together provocatively.

One woman was obviously Kelly with her red hair, cut short to be off her neck, but she had a slim and toned body. Kelly was also sporting double-D artificial breasts. Those breasts and the rest of the woman was covered in sweat as she rubbed her naked body up against an equally naked and sweaty woman. This other woman had a lot more muscles, so much so her shoulders had visible cords paralleling each other as she moved. This other woman had bleach bottle blond hair, and a pair of breasts that were round and high on her chest giving no doubt they were fake. The two women looked like they were about to climax or were in the middle of one.

“Kelly, what the fuck!” Rosa screamed.

“Rosa,” Kelly said barely able to get the words out. “I’m so horny! I must have sex! I can’t have enough sex! I have to have men, women, every hole, every position, please fuck me!” All the while Kelly was undulating against the woman with muscles and fake hair and breasts.

“What did you do to her!” Rosa said wheeling on Manu.

“I made her my perpetually horny, bi-sexual, sex slave,” Manu answered evenly.

“FUCK THIS!” Rosa said about to leave.

“One thing,” Manu is heard saying behind her. Rosa turns and there is a bright yellowish green light at the same time an ear-piercing screech fills the air. The camera slows, and then moves as the image becomes straighter and Manu is seen putting a black box on his nightstand.

“What’s your name?” Manu asks Rosa.

“Rosalina Daugherty,” Rosa says in an even tone as if in conversation.

“Well Rosalina, I am your master, and you will obey me completely without question,” Manu says. “Are you recording this, tell the truth, always tell me the truth.”

“Yes, I am recording this,” Rosa says.

“Good keep recording it, and let’s put the camera someplace better than your cleavage,” Manu says. The camera shakes and the view is a blur until it steadies and the image is of the room. Kelly and the muscular woman are still humping each other’s naked bodies. Rosa is standing with her hands at her sides in a yellow bikini top and a yellow wrap around her hips.

“Rosalina,” Manu says to the still woman, “you are now a very horny bi-sexual. You must have sex. You need to have sex. The only thing important to you is following my orders and having lots of sex. You want my cock more than anything and will do anything to get it. You now lust after woman more than any man, other than me. You need to be fucked by both men and women in every hold you have. You are more aroused than you’ve ever been, and this arousal is growing stronger by the minute. You are a slut, a whore, and will do anything and everything for sex. Now strip, and join your friend, and your new friend, in showing me how horny you are.”

“Yes Master,” Rosa said in a breathy voice. A pull of a knot and a slip of a string, and Rosa’s top was gone. With nimble fingers her wrap, and thong bottom were gone too. Her naked body was in the half light of a lamp as she approached and then were engulphed by the naked sweaty bodies of the other women.

The naked women were rubbing themselves together. Rosa was between the women as they forced their breasts and shaved pussies against her. Rosa seemed unable to stop from touching each woman in every spot. Lips and tongues were on lips and tongues and nipples, and necks and navels. The women were clearly aroused.

“When I snap my fingers, your arousal grows ten times,” Manu says from the bed. Then he snaps his fingers. The women moan and the muscular woman’s knees go weak. Rosa is fully kissing Kelly as Rosa’s hands are on both women’s pussies. Sweat and juices from the women cover the floor as well as their legs. Manu snaps his fingers again. The moaning turns to erotic screams of sexual pleasure. Kelly falls to the ground with her legs shaking and her pussy convulsing.

Manu seems to see this as a threshold and starts snapping his fingers multiple times quickly. Kelly’s orgasm seems to continue with no end. The muscular blond woman collapses with her hands between her legs. Her eyes are closed tightly as her body seems to ball up. Rosa’s hands are all over her breasts and crotch as she loses control of her legs and falls forward. Rosa is on the floor flopping like a fish out of water. The floor is flooded with pussy juices from the women.

“Okay sluts, on the bed, it is time for fucking,” Manu says. The women respond as fast as their taxed bodies allow. Manu is off the bed and with Kelly half on the bed, is drilling into her from behind.

“You two,” Manu said to Rosa and the muscular woman, “sixty-nine, now. I want you to lick each other’s pussy’s until you cum.”

“Yes Master,” both women said as Rosa got on top of the other woman. It was something only seen on hard core porn. Manu watched the two intensely for a number of moments before his attention went back to the red head he was drilling.

“What am I,” Manu demands of Kelly.

“You are my Master,” Kelly says as Manu forces his cock into her dripping pussy.

“What are you?” Manu demands.

“I am your slave,” Kelly utters as she looks like she’s in pain.

Manu forces himself all the way into the red head. “And!” He speaks.

“A slut!”

“And?”

“A whore!”

“Say it again, louder, make me believe you!”

“A WHORE!”

“CUM! All of you, cum, now, hard enough to pass out!”

The three women on the bed started convulsing. Their arms and legs and hips and breasts and heads and feet and hands were jumping around like they were being electrified. Pussies squirted like fire hoses. Drool flew from the women’s mouths. Eyes were rolled back or closed tightly. First the muscular woman dropped like a scarecrow. Kelly flopped on the bed and then as if a puppet’s strings were cut, she too stopped moving. Rosa’s hips thrust her drenched cunt high into the air as she screamed. At the apex of her vocal tribute, she dropped onto the soaked bed, unconscious.

Manu backed up from the bed, with his still hard cock sticking out before his body. He looked dazed and acted like an athlete after a long competition. “Patty!” Manu yelled. Not a second later he said, “Finish me off, and then prep these girls for my harem of whores.”

Into the camera came the tall woman that had answered the door to Rosa. She wordlessly sank to her knees and had to scrunch her back down a bit to get her enormous breasts to the right height. Manu was breathing hard, and then seemed to take notice of the phone. He reached up and after a blur of motion the recording cut off.

There’s no way to know how many more women in Miami found the same fate as Kelly, or Rosa, or Patty. In the time that Manu was there the number of breast implants went up by one third. The number of women that seemed to dedicate themselves to body building went up by seventeen percent. One of those women was Rosalina Daugherty. She can still be found on OnlyFans where she and her partners do what is self-described as ‘Sexercise’. Rosa is now sporting huge muscles men would be envious of. Her augmented breasts could easily be described as melons. She now sells videos of herself, and typically another person, man, or woman, whereby the end of their workout they’re naked and having sex. Kelly is a common guest on Rosa’s OnlyFans site, and vice versa. The only other thing of note is that Rosa has stopped swearing.

Who knows when Manu would have stopped if nature hadn’t taken a hand. It was called the Halloween Hurricane, but the name given to it by the world meteorological organization was Julia. The year 2022 was a very quiet year for hurricanes. Before Julia there were only nine named storms that gained the level of hurricane and none of them really did any damage to anything. Hurricanes are often few and far between after September. Although hurricane season can last into November, the Atlantic Ocean has cooled down by then, and storms don’t usually happen. Then Julia started to form.

This was a hurricane that made the meteorologists reconfigure their weather models. Most hurricanes form in the Gulf of Guinea in Africa. The winds pick up and the warm water of the Atlantic Ocean helps the swirling mass of water build and build. If things hold together, by the time it reaches the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea or the Gulf of Mexico you can get a hurricane. Category one hurricanes have wind speeds of 74 to 95 miles per hour (mph), category two has winds 96 to 110 mph, category three has winds 111 to 129 mph, category four hurricanes have winds 130 to 156 mph, and category five hurricanes have winds 157 mph and higher. Julia had winds topping out at 154 when it hit land. It hit land at Miami, Florida.

Julia started as a tropical storm in the middle of the ocean, which was unusual. Adding to the mystery was the tropical storm formed quickly and was moving even quicker. In a day it had become a category one hurricane by the next day it was a category two. A hundred miles from the coast it was a category three hurricane, and by the time Julia was over land it was a category four. The hurricane stopped, almost dead-on top of Miami. Some people took this as a sign of how wicked the city had become that God had decided to destroy everything on Halloween. For three days the hurricane scrubbed that city with wind, rain, lightning, mini tornadoes, and a force that made all who experienced it believe in a higher power.

Everyone got off Hibiscus Island as soon as Julia had changed form a category two to a category three. Everyone that is, except for Manu and an unknown number of sex slaves (I pray that number was zero). For days after the hurricane people were out searching for survivors. For months afterwards there was cleanup. The roads were sand and muddy rivers. The bridges were death traps that had to be tested first. Rivers and lagoons were muddy pits that could hide sharp metal just under where a person could see and could rip the bottom of one’s boat apart. Trees were broken toothpicks. Houses were splinters. This included the Victorsson family’s home that was nothing but a concrete foundation. There wasn’t even a pile of wood left. Manu was found a month later, badly decomposed, and dead from blunt force trauma. He was identified using DNA

A story like this leaves so many questions unanswered. The question of why Manu did what he did has and will come up. I am a story teller, so I am not qualified to answer that question. Thus, I went to someone who is. She wished to remain anonymous, and I will respect that. I showed her everything I had on Manu and she pointed out things that I did not notice myself.

The bad day that Manu had on April 20, 2022, was the three year anniversary of his wife’s suicide. There was more. I hadn’t noticed this but Manu had gone for a life insurance physical, provided by his job, and they did a follow up a month before Manu opened the crate. Manu received the results of the follow up by email on April 20, 2022, and he had nonmalignant tumors on his testicles causing azoospermia. This was translated for me. On the anniversary of his wife committed suicide, Manu found out the reason they couldn’t have children was he had non-cancerous growths on his balls to the point he could not make any sperm.

A man loved his wife to the point he discounted the idea of being with another woman to have children, and the reason they couldn’t have children was him. Manu’s wife thought it was her, so she killed herself over something he was responsible for. This could certainly warp a man.

I was told, and this is only a suspicion on my friend’s part, that the reason why Manu started having sex with numerous women was to taint his soul. If Manu thought that his wife was already in Hell, then he was going to make sure he went to Hell too. Manu was not evil in that he didn’t want to hurt anyone, other than himself. That’s why the women may have been told they were only sexual objects, but they were also doing things that gave them pleasure. In all my digging I did not find one instance where Manu used mind control devices to hurt anyone that didn’t involve sex. You may say that rape is hurting a woman, and making them get breast implants is hurting them, and making them sex objects is hurting them, and you are correct. What I’m saying is, Manu could have done a lot worse, but didn’t.

What became of the mind control devices that Manu had built? No one knows. Manu was naked when he was found, either he started that way or the hurricane stripped him. The house he was in was obliterated. There haven’t been any unexplained instances of people behaving out of character since the Halloween Hurricane.

The black plastic crate was also never seen again. Left in Virginia, hidden in Florida, deposited somewhere in between, or sunk to the bottom of the Atlantic, the patents obtained by the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 were never seen again. I wonder if someone ever finds those patents, could they make their own mind control devices, or does it take someone as brilliant as Manu to understand them? Regardless, there are still people in the world with creative minds, and if mind control devices have been around for over fifty years it is only a matter of time before more are made. The crate held ones that people did not want to keep to themselves.

There is one final piece to this story. There was something that I had been holding onto that will drive a final nail into the sad story of Manu Lyne. A man who seemed to lose everything for reasons that were not his fault and a man who knew that death was coming for him, and he let it. How did Manu know that the Halloween Hurricane named Julia was going to be the death of him? Manu’s wife’s first name was Julia.

The End