The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Into Africa

Synopsis : The study of Voodoo can be dangerous , now Brittney and Heather may never get OUT of Africa

Into Africa

Two attractive, blond, American students stood quietly watching from the outer edges of a circle of Togolese worshipers, as a tall, muscularly built, African man , clad in a simple but colorful full-length robe, spoke with soft intensity through both his resonant voice and his eyes to the chicken that stood before him. Suddenly, without even a body spasm or movement of it’s wings the chicken toppled onto its side, dead. As if responding to the silent command from the tall, young African sorcerer it had given up its life to be used in the healing of a young woman who had journeyed hundreds of miles through the Togolese jungles, to seek relief from her painful ailments.

The two American students watched intently .They had come to Africa , for an undergraduate “semester abroad “, to learn about life and religion in Togo, a small West African country.

In spite of warnings from their university the two had sought out the voodoo ritual and now stood watching , fascinated by the mystical healing that had just taken place, right before their eyes.

They had learned of the healing power of Zuri, a local Voodoo sorcerer , from one of the local students in the school they were visiting , and curiously inquired where he performed his magical healings. In a hushed voice the young woman had told them of the “healing place” in a clearing in the jungle barely ten miles from downtown Lome , the capital of the minuscule nation. " But please, don’t go ,” she whispered, as if afraid someone would overhear. " It can be dangerous.”

But they wanted to learn more about native African religions , that was why they came to Lome.

So, in spite of the warning the two students, Heather Williams and Brittney Carson made arrangements to be driven to the holy spot, so they could see, first hand, how the Voodoo rituals worked.

Even the Togolese desk clerk at their hotel advised them, when they left , to be careful, and he lowered his voice to admonish, " Leave quickly if you hear the drums beat .”

Young, confident and beautiful the two curious students climbed into their hotel car, confident nothing could happen to them. They were intelligent , independent , and too smart to be effected by African black magic. Besides , they were together and would not let anyone separate them.

Only 20 minutes later the car pulled to the side of the road and their driver said. " The circle of magic is about a hundred yards, through those trees. I’ll wait at the hotel and you can call me on your cell phone when you want me to pick you up.” With that he drove off, obviously relieved to put distance between him and the fearful place.

The two blonds walked through the woods , following a small dirt path , until they found the ceremony, they watched from the fringes of the clearing as Zuri performed his healing rites, using the body of the dead chicken to heal the sickly traveler.Amazingly after being touched by the sorcerer the woman got up, and walked away smiling, seemingly free of all pain.

A dozen or so natives stood around in the circle and mumbled in French and several Togolese dialects about the magic healing.

Zuri then raised his voice and spoke to the crowd, in French accented English. " I am a bokor , a powerful sorcerer ! I draw my powers from the basic elements of the earth, the water, and the fire. I have assumed the responsibility to control , manipulate, and direct the very forces of life. I can heal . I can cause sickness and pain. And I can possess the soul of anyone I desire. And you all MUST worship me ! With that a weird drum beat started.

Neither Brittney nor Heather could tell exactly where the drums were located but their beat seemed to express some sort of primal erotic heat. They watched as the native men and women started to sway, to dance and to chant is time to the sound of the drums. The sound seemed to be a sort of hypnotic means by which Zuri seemed to take over the life forces of his “parishioners”. Soon, instead of the dancers moving to the sounds of the drums, it seemed as though the music itself was moving through the dancers, controlling their bodies, controlling their minds. Their eyes opened wide, their expressions became vacant , their mouths hung open, slack jawed, and their bodies were covered with sweat. Even the two Americans found they were swaying to the hypnotic beat, in spite of themselves. But when they saw each other , they smiled, with embarrassment and with conscious effort , stopped moving.

All the while the girls remained silent , neither student daring to admit her own growing fear. They would have left had newer arrivals to the circle not blocked the path behind them. Again the glanced at each other, moving closer, as if to protect themselves. But both still felt superior to the dancers, they were not under the spell of the magic. They were too smart.

Zuri walked around the circle of dancers and chanters ,stopping occasionally to place his long, black fingers on a celebrant’s temple, almost immediately causing them to fall to the ground and writhe as if in some sort of a sexual frenzy.

It was clear , he DID have some sort of magical power over these people.

Brittney leaned close to Heather’s ear and shouted so she could be heard over the rhythms , " Simple minded people. " But just as she spoke the drumming and chanting suddenly stopped and her comment to her friend could be heard throughout the circle.

Everyone looked in their direction .

Even Zuri stared at the blond girl and gave her an evil smile .

“Perhaps, simple they ARE minded, but no more simple minded than young American girls , like you ! ”

He slowly walked toward the two blonds ,and as he did, the crowd parted, to allow him free access to the now fearful students .

Brittney and Heather tried to turn and run, but the crowd behind them held them in place as Zuri drew closer and closer.

Finally he stood so close to Brittney that she could feel the heat of his warm, sweet breath on her face. Still the two students were frozen in place.

The sorcerer reached out his hand and thrust a finger into Brittney’s mouth and she found herself sucking on it. She couldn’t seem to stop herself. She knew she shouldn’t . She knew something was wrong. But she couldn’t stop. She sucked his finger as if it were a cock , helpless to resist him.

Heather looked on in horror as Zuri reached out with his other hand and guided her confused friend to the center of the magical circle.

Her movements were stiff and her eyes remained wide open and vacant.

He continued to gaze directly into her eyes as he led her toward the center and no matter how Brittney tried, she could not break away from his powerful gaze. She could hear the hypnotic drums in her mind, even though they now were silent.

His eyes seemed to enlarge to become her whole universe.

The blond helplessly gazed into deep, hypnotic his as Zuri’s voice echoed deep in her mind. She felt all the strength leave her body , and the fire faded from her eyes

“ Worship me .... Worship Me. You will be my slave......”

She nodded in powerless submission.

She could not escape his eyes. They held her captive. She felt herself being drawn into them. Her thoughts became disorganized. She tried to shake her head to free herself from his gaze, but his eyes continued to bore into hers, dissolving her will to resist.

Now The witch doctor removed his robes and stood in the circle naked, huge cock turgid.

He tore Brittney’s clothing from her and threw it to the ground, and now she too was naked, nipples hard and erect, pussy dripping.

He reached out and touched her temples with his ebony fingers and inside her mind she heard yet another command, “KNEEL, slave.”

“No ! ”

She tried to form the words and resist the sorcerer but instead her knees buckled causing her to kneel before him. She continued to stare into his dark, hypnotic eyes.

She was now at face level with his erect member and he slowly moved it back and forth, barely touching her lips each time it moved from side to side, finally she could resist no more and engulfed his erect prick in her warm, wet mouth and sucked.

The crowd cheered.

He thrust in and out, fucking her face and she continued to suck, helplessly enslaved by his powers.

As the crowd surged forward to get a closer look Heather broke free from the spell and backed slowly out of the crowd, finally turning and running down the path toward the road. She frantically ran down the pavement and pulled out her cell phone and called the hotel, begging them , tearfully, to send the car.

Finally, what seemed like ages later , the car arrived and she escaped to the safety of the hotel.

Immediately, when she arrived , Heather told the clerk what had happened and he called the police.

Almost an hour later they arrived. A Sergeant and a Patrolman. They listened politely and then told the blond student that they would go to the clearing and try to find her friend. They said they would bring her back and not to worry. She was instructed to return to her room and await their return.

She locked herself into the small hotel room and anxiously waited for the police. It seemed to her she could STILL hear the drums off in the distance, and she wondered what was happening to Brittney.

Finally she threw herself across the bed and cried. Tears flowing from her eyes, racked with sobs, and eventually , around dawn she finally slipped off into a fitful sleep.

She was awakened by a loud knock on the door.

Hopeful that the police had returned with her friend she ran to the door and threw it open.

There, smiling stood Zuri the bokor. Next to him, still staring mindlessly ahead like some sort of zombie stood Brittney.

Heather screamed but Zuri reach out and held her head between his strong hands and forced her to look into his eyes.

She wanted to close her eyes but couldn’t find the strength to do so. She stared silently, helplessly into the dark sorcerers eyes. Unable to avert his hypnotic gaze.

Helpless.

Powerless.

She heard the drums beating in her mind. Louder and louder. And with each beat of the drums she felt weaker.

She felt Zuri taking over her mind.

Yet she continued to stare.

Held by his mesmerizing eyes.

He pushed her backwards toward the bed and then onto her back upon it.

He tore at her clothing as she was held helpless and motionless by his magical gaze.

Finally she was naked before him as her friend Brittney stood motionless beside her dark master.

He lifted his robe and held his immense cock in his hand as he roughly massaged her breasts with his other.

Heather wanted to scream, to run away, but she lay frozen on the bed, a sexual, erotic moan escaping her lips.

Finally, without a word Zuri thrust his cock into her open cunt and she thrust her hips forward to meet him.

She moved in time to the drum beats in her mind and thrust again and again to meet Zuri’s hips.

Over and over

Deeper and deeper.

Finally he moaned and she felt his warm jism streaming into her helplessly lusting body.

Silently , he stood , pointed to his dripping cock, and Brittney fell to her knees and engulfed his member with her mouth cleaning the juices from his prick.

In a few moments, he again gestured and the two American students stood before him, at attention, as if they were soldiers and he the general.

He instructed them to get dressed and gather their clothing. He said they were going to follow him to his home and become his servants, his sex slaves. Both nodded.

At the same time both felt the stirrings of magical life deep within her own womb.

They would never get out of Africa.

Never.