The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: An Intimate Dance

Categories: mc, ff, fd, ma

Synopsis: Jenny, a hypnosis-enthusiast finally experienced her first deep trance through an unusual encounter

One decision at the right moment, with the right person is all it takes. Jenny thought it would just be an ordinary night with her favorite drink and now she is walking out of the bar with someone, who, a few minutes ago was a complete stranger. And yet, she can’t help but find herself mesmerized, fascinated, excited... and yes, even aroused, wanting more.

It all started an hour ago when Jenny decided to go grab a drink alone to unwind after having a busy day at work.

Initially planning to go and watch a hypnosis stage show with a friend, Jenny changed her mind and instead opt to have a couple of drinks before calling it a day.

Jenny have always been fascinated and interested in hypnosis. Attending hypnosis conventions and stage shows to feed her curiosity and have a better understanding of hypnosis. Jenny even volunteered on several occasions, and while she had a lot of fun seeing the other volunteers let go and lose themselves in deep trance, Jenny has yet to experience the same level of trance that they had. The best she had experienced is a light trance feeling relaxed and following along with what the hypnotist is suggesting but nothing close to what the others are experiencing; watching them being posed like a mannequin with glassy eyes and blank stare, or having an orgasm with just a snap, waking up with a genuine surprise and bedazzled look on their faces. As much as she love the idea of being hypnotized, it is also one of her frustrations. “Maybe there are just people who are unable to reach that state and I am one of those people.” Jenny thought to herself with a hint of disappointment.

She normally watch hypnosis shows with her friend which are held once every two months, but feeling exhausted from work, Jenny isn’t feeling excited to go and prefers to have a few drinks at her favorite bar before heading back to her place.

“I’ll go with you next time. Don’t worry about me. I had tons of work earlier today and I don’t think I will enjoy it. Have fun.” Jenny said, hanging up the phone as she enters the bar.

The bartender acknowledges Jenny with a smile and nod as soon as she enters inside.

“I’ll have my usual please.”

Jenny have been a regular at the bar for a few years since starting her job. She typically hangs out with her friend or colleagues to unwind or fancy a drink. What she loves about the place is the ambience; it has a serene vibe, the music is appealing and not loud, the tables and seats are dim and yet well lit, the interior design is simple but enticing, there are no partitions on each table but the lighting and arrangement gives you a sense of privacy. It is very ideal for those who enjoy drinking and having conversations without any loud noises and distractions.

Dressed in her usual office attire, wearing a white buttoned shirt, black blazer and pencil skirt, with her black hair tied up, while she knows she has the looks that make guys turn around and take a second look, she looks more than an ordinary office girl right now than the one who is ready to party and mingle.

As Jenny looks around while waiting for her drink to be served, her gaze going in the direction of her usual spot, a seat at the corner of the bar where she knows she can enjoy her private time with her drink. She frowns upon seeing someone sitting on her favorite seat. A woman with an unfamiliar face.

It’s the first time Jenny seeing the woman here. “Either she is new, or she comes here when I’m not around.” Jenny thought to herself.

Not realizing she had been staring at the woman for some time, Jenny is startled when she noticed the woman is staring back at her.

Feeling awkward and somewhat embarrassed, Jenny took her drink and walk towards the woman.

“Hi. I didn’t mean to stare at you in a creepy way. This is actually my favorite spot. To be honest, I come here a lot of times but it’s the first time I’m seeing you here. Not that I know everyone around here.. I’m making this awkward now, aren’t I?” Jenny said with a sheepish smile as she gets a closer look at the woman she was staring from afar. The woman is wearing a white slip dress, not revealing but it accentuates her body, making her look elegant, too fancy to be hanging out in a bar. Though despite her appearance, Jenny feels something about her, she can’t pinpoint what it is exactly. It feels like an impression, not intimidating or strong; it is quite the opposite. Her presence is more of warm and inviting.

“It’s alright. I did notice I piqued your curiosity. I don’t usually come around here often and I understand what you like about this table. It gives you a sense of privacy without being too secluded. How about sharing the table with me? I don’t mind if you don’t”

“Thank you and I don’t mind. I’m Jenny. Nice to meet you.”

“I’m Emma. Nice to meet you as well.”

As they exchange pleasantries and telling a little bit more about themselves, Jenny felt more comfortable and enjoying the conversation with her new found friend.

“You look a little tired. Did you have a long and tiring day?” Emma asked.

“Yes, today was really hectic and I’m all over the place. I was supposed to watch a hypnosis show with my friend after my work but I decided to just have a drink here instead before going home.” Jenny felt uncertain about telling Emma her previous plans about the hypnosis show but Emma has that presence that makes her feel open. Jenny is hoping she doesn’t find her weird.

“Hypnosis show sounds fun. You can have a nice drink while watching the show. It won’t make your drink taste dull. Why did you decide to have a drink here?” Emma smilingly asked.

Great. She doesn’t find me weird at all. Jenny thought to herself. “Well. It is really fun watching the show and it is fun to see the interaction between the Hypnotist and the sub, and I feel it is even more fun to participate. It is just a little frustrating because I haven’t really experienced going in deep trance myself like the others who participate. I guess I’m just not a good sub.”

“It wouldn’t be a fair conclusion to say you’re not a good sub. It is possible that you probably haven’t met the right person who can bring you in the state of mind that you desire.” Emma responds as she looks directly at Jenny’s eyes.

The response made Jenny more interested and eager to listen to her. “What do you mean? I volunteered on stage shows, conventions and similar events. The best thing that I experienced is not even close to the response of other really good subs.” Jenny said while frowning

“Well, there are several elements that you can consider in achieving a deep state of trance. I believe you are already aware of that.” Emma responds without breaking eye contact.

“I do. It could also be surmised that even a good subject can go in deep trance with an unskilled hypnotist and a bad subject wouldn’t even with a very skilled hypnotist.” Jenny said.

Slightly lowering her voice and maintaining eye contact, Emma responds “Well, if you feel like you’ve tried a lot of things and it doesn’t work, maybe a change of perspective or a different approach will help.”

A flash of excitement, curiosity and eagerness can be seen in Jenny’s eyes. “Please do elaborate. I’m listening.” Jenny responds with a smile, leaning closer.

Emma knows Jenny is fully immersed in their conversation now, her focus entirely on her. “Hmm.. instead of looking at directly as a hypnotist hypnotizing you, you can look at it as a dance between to partners. An intimate dance.”

“That is interesting. But how is it a dance?” Jenny is too focused on Emma now.

“Having that connection with anyone and somehow, no matter how you try to figure out what kind of feeling it is, you can’t seem to find the right words and even so, it doesn’t matter because it just feels so good.” Pausing for a few seconds, Emma continued. “Like a dance, you move within the flow of music. Your body moves and responds to music. Because your mind is open, it wants to respond. It needs to respond. Because you feel that connection and the connection only gets stronger as you move within the flow so you just let go and let yourself get lost in the flow of music. Each step being guided by your dance partner. Your dance partner you are intimately connected with” As Emma continues to speak, looking at Jenny straight in the eye, her hand reaches out and touches Jenny’s hand.

Jenny, too absorbed and mesmerized with the idea can’t help but listen and stare at the woman in front of her, unaware of her reaching out and holding her hand.

“Like the flow of music, you can feel my words flowing through your mind because even without realizing it, we are already connected, we are already dancing. Getting lost in the music, getting lost in my words.. getting excited. Taking that deep breath as you feel your body tingle..” Emma’s speaking in a slower and relaxing pace.

Jenny’s body responding automatically as she takes a long deep breath and her body squirms, letting out a soft moan as she exhale. Oblivious to how her body responds, Emma’s words resonates deep inside her mind.

“My words penetrating your mind, your body dancing to the flow of my words. My words becomes music as our connection become stronger... as our connection becomes deeper...” Emma smiles seductively as her hand guides Jenny as she stands from her seat walking around to seat beside Emma, unaware that she did. Lost in the flow of music, dancing to her words. Focused and listening intently.

“Feeling so sensual and in touch with your inner desires as the music increases its tempo. Feeling a shiver of pleasure down your spine as you realize this is what you’ve been yearning for.” Emma leaning closer to Jenny as she presses her lips and kissed her. Jenny lets out another soft moan, not realizing being kissed and yet her body responding to the pleasure.

Emma guides Jenny’s head to her shoulders as she continues to whisper sweet words to Jenny. Jenny’s mind and body responding to flow of music as their connection becomes stronger and deeper. Lost in music. Lost in the flow of words.

“I.. umm..” was the first words Jenny could mutter as she blinks, as her thoughts return. Feeling a mixture of confusion and bewilderment; and within the confusion, there is an inexplicable feeling of excitement and arousal. There are a lot of questions but Jenny is not even sure where to start.

“W-what just happened...?” The words a flustered Jenny could say. As she becomes more aware of her surroundings, Jenny felt her blood rush from her head as she sees a pink lace panties on top of the table, realizing it belongs to her. “Why is this...? H-how did it...? You...” Even with a slight hint of realization with what just happened, and amidst the confusion, she is feeling more excited and feeling herself wet as her arousal grows.

Amused and smiling, Emma responds “Hmm, what do you think just happened?”

“We were talking and I told you about my previous plan, about hypnosis, that I feel I’m not a good subj... Did I just?” Jenny said as she begin to realize the number of minutes have gone by.

“What do you think? How do you feel about it?” Emma responds as she moves her hand to reach hold Jenny’s hand. “We are dancing. Do you feel our connection?”

“It’s a little bit unexpec...” was the only thing Jenny could respond as her mind becomes foggy and lost to the flow of words again.

Jenny is dancing. It is such a lovely music.. a lovely flow of words. Her body responding, dancing to the rhythm of music. As her back leans on the wall, breathing heavily, softly moaning, her fingers rubbing her clit, her body squirming as it moves sensually, legs spread wide. Totally lost in the flow of words whispering through her ear, connecting intimately.

The music is reaching its climax. Her fingers increasing the pace, sliding in and out. Her body unable to do anything but respond to the wave after wave of immense pleasure. She is close in reaching that climax as well. Her body totally giving in to the music as it reaches the climax. Lost in the music, lost in pleasure.

Jenny’s awareness is coming back, although still a bit cloudy, she is starting to realize that she wasn’t dancing.

Noticing she wasn’t wearing anything below, “What have I done! I won’t be able to come back to this place again!” She blurts out of panic thinking she was playing with herself at her seat in the bar but realizing where she is, she begins to calm down and asks “When did we? How..?” Jenny scans the area, still trying to figure out how she end up at the bar’s restroom; no one else but Emma with her.

“How do you feel about it? Do you feel like you were in a deep trance?” Emma smilingly responds.

Deep trance. Just hearing about it sends shiver down her spine. It is totally unexpected, unprecedented. Something she thought will not happen. She felt she had an orgasm and yet she feels her arousal building up again. She never felt like this before. Her mind is less cloudy now, and yet the thought of her being seduced, mesmerized have awakened something inside her.

“I.. I can’t even find the right words...” Jenny’s only response as she pick up her underwear and skirt and put it on.

“What is your body telling you?” Emma playfully ask as she noticed Jenny bit her lips as her body noticibly shivers.

“Is it that obvious?” Jenny blushing with embarrassment and arousal.

“I have to say I only gave you a taste of it. There are a lot of possibilities, a lot of things to explore. I believe what you’re really looking for is a deeper and intimate connection. Something you wouldn’t experience in stage shows and conventions. You are a lovely dance partner and you aren’t a bad subject like you think you were. I could show you more how wonderful your mind is.” Emma explains while leaning at the wall, watching Jenny get dressed.

Jenny was done putting on her clothes. Her mind has become clear and yet her arousal and excitement hasn’t seem to settle down. It feels quite the opposite, her curiosity has finally been satiated. She finally had a taste of it. A part of her has been awakened. The experience she had at the moment, the possibilities that she will experience, her mind is racing with anticipation and elation.

“Please.. I want more... Could you show me more?” Jenny asked feeling happy, open, vulnerable and excited.

Emma smiles, seeing Jenny’s eyes sparkling with excitement and hunger to feed her awakened hidden desire, as her hand reach out to Jenny’s hand and say, “Of course, my dear. I’d be happy to show you more. We can go to my place to have more privacy. The next music is about to play. We are dancing. Do you feel our connection?”

Jenny could only give a smile as her thoughts become cloudy again as her eyes lose focus, her mind and body responding to the flow of words, responding to their strong and deep connection as Emma guides her out of the restroom, towards the exit.

Amidst the hazy confusion and cloudy thoughts saturated by pleasure and arousal; one thing is clear, Jenny had a realization, an awakening, this is what she’s been searching for.. what she’s been yearning to experience. A true desire.. and she craves for more.