The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Interview for the Board Seat

August 2010
mc / mm

[Ever the overachiever, David is interviewing to be the youngest member of the corporation’s board in history. He’s confident he’ll get the job... but his pride may be his downfall. The board members, older and wiser, have a few things still to teach David.]

A weaker candidate would probably be nervous in this situation, David figured, but not him. He waited patiently outside the room in which the ten board members of the company sat, fat old bastards, in there to decide whether he deserved to be the eleventh. At 35 years old David would be the youngest board member in the company’s history, but he was already its highest-performing and youngest senior vice president ever, so precedents didn’t really concern him.

Those men in there were dinosaurs. David was just the first of an inevitable new breed—necessary if the company had any interest in continued success. They really had no choice: If they knew what was good for the company they’d surely defer to him. Hell, they ought to be grateful to him for being willing to take on the board seat at all. Bunch of fat fucks, out of touch with reality. He was the one making the company successful, not them.

“They’re ready for you,” the prim young assistant informed him, the boy looking up abruptly from his desk to utter the words and then promptly looking back down, like a coin-op marionette. David sneered back, but stood up and calmly walked through the large oak doors.

The room was lit like a war room from a movie, a large circular table with dramatic lighting with eleven seats. Ten of them were filled by older men, the youngest of them 55 years old. David noted with not a little arrogance that they were all corpulent, sagging bags of fat barely contained by their large, creaking chairs, where he—symbolic of his destiny to bring the company into he modern age, he thought with a noble air—was fit, lean, muscular, thanks to his active lifestyle and hyper-achieving drive.

“Ah, David,” the chairman, greeted him.

“Sir,” David shook his hand, feigning respect, then walked to his seat at the other side of the table, facing the man, surrounded by the others.

“Let’s get to it. We’re considering you for a board seat, but some of the members have reservations. We’d like you first to explain why you’re qualified and then respond to some questions.”

David was prepared for this, and nodded. “Gentlemen,” he began, but then he thought he heard the man immediately next to him say something, though he didn’t make out what it was.

He turned to the man to ask for clarification and just as he did, an enormous belch rose, unbidden from his throat, and he belch loudly and crassly in the man’s face, who, in turn, recoiled in horror. The room gasped in unison and David froze, his cocky confidence struggling with the horrifying embarrassment.

“Uh, I’m sorry, I was saying...” he continued, rather than make a big deal of it. The room relaxed, even the gentleman whose face he’d burped in, all apparently comfortable with the decision to pretend it never happened.

“As you know, I’ve been serving as senior VP of communications for four years now. In that time, the company has —”

“David, we know the numbers. You can skip that stuff. We want to know why you’re the right one for the board. That’s more than just numbers,” the chairman interrupted him.

David was a bit flustered now by the belch and then the curt interruption but he recomposed himself and continued. He took a deep breath and reached deep down to try to make as convincing an emotional plea as he could. Truth be told, there wasn’t much there. David was as mercenary and unsentimental as they come. But he was also a great actor.

“I love this company,” he said, switching gears to an earnest, imploring look and tone. “My father worked here his whole life, and when he passed away two years—”

This time David was sure he’d heard the man to his left, this time, mumble something, but again he didn’t quite hear what it was. He paused, a bit annoyed to be interrupted while talking about his dead father—not that he gave a shit about the old man, but he needed it to seem like he did—and turned to ask the man what he’d said. But just as he was opening his mouth, he felt suddenly and abruptly bloated. He grasped his stomach with both hands and grimaced as he felt gas shifting and stretching through his digestive system. Fuck, what had he eaten? His mind traced off through the day’s meals in panic as the board members stared, curiously, at the suddenly silent man.

They didn’t stare long. David broke the silence moments later with a loud grunt followed by an ear-shattering fart, long and loud and gassy. The board members gaped, aghast, as the young man stood there, grunting as he finished.

When it was over, most of the board members remained frozen and wide-eyed, but the two directly adjacent to David reacted immediately.

“Jesus CHRIST!” one of them yelled, covering his nose and shoving his chair away from the table.

“Sweet mother of God!” the other one exclaimed simultaneously, fanning his face with a look of revulsion and also scooting away from the table.

“David,” the chairman said, “I don’t know what kind of medical issues you may be suffering from at the moment but this behavior is offensive and insulting to this entire board. First the belching, and now this—right during the memory of your deceased father, a loyal employee to the end. How do you think this speaks of your character?”

David stood, ashamed, put on the spot by the chairman, humiliated in front of the whole group. His face flushed bright red with shame and anger.

“Uh, not... not well, sir?”

“No, not well at all. And do you think someone of poor character would make a good candidate for the board of this company?”

“Um, no, sir...” David stammered.

“So are you admitting you’d make a poor board member, then?”

David had to subdue his indignation. As he opened his mouth to reply, another board member mumbled something, but this time David ignored him and continued.

“Sir, absolutely not. I apologize profusely for my behavior—I don’t feel well. But my dedication to this company is unassailable and my performance has been exceptional. I know I’m younger than board members generally are but my professional maturity is far beyond my years.”

“Your maturity?” The chairman raised an eyebrow. “Would someone with maturity ‘far beyond his years’ do that?” He smirked, then, and pointed down at David’s pants.

David stopped and looked down and for a moment his mind refused to accept what his eyes were seeing. His crotch was a darker shade than the rest of his pants. And the darker shade ran down from his crotch along the inside of his legs.

Then he snapped out of his shock and felt it. He heard the hissing noise and felt the warmth and wetness against his crotch. He felt the warmth running down his legs and pooling inside his very expensive shoes and all over the no-doubt-very-expensive carpet. David was pissing himself before the board of the company he so badly wanted to control.

“Uh, uh, I —” David stammered, but at this point was out of ideas. How had this gone so horribly wrong? He hadn’t even been nervous!

“David,” the chairman spoke up again, now in a rather patronizing tone, “I think we see now what we’re working with. In the drawer in the table in front of your chair you’ll find a change of clothes, which apparently it’s a good thing we put there. Take them out and change into them now. You can give your... soiled... clothes to Andrew.”

David heard the prim assistant clear his throat behind him and nearly jumped through the ceiling. When had he come in? How long had he been standing there?

Andrew stepped forward and opened the drawer, retrieved the clothes inside and handed them to David with a slight sneer. David was ready to just put them on without asking why they happened to have a change of clothes around, he was so mortified, but when he saw the clothes he stopped dead.

The outfit was ridiculous. It looked like a trashy young girl’s halloween costume. The bottom was a pair of the shortest, tightest, stretch shorts David had ever seen, and the top was a too-short girl’s tee in pink that said “HOT SLUT” across the chest in glittered lettering.

“What is THIS?” David couldn’t contain himself. “Sir, if this is a joke, it is—”

“David, this is no joke. You come in here all cocky, think you’re better than us, that we’re just half-dead old men who are nearly senile. Let me tell you something: you don’t get to where we are without a certain talent for getting things done. You’ve already experienced that three times so far, but let me give you a more overt demonstration, young man: PUT THOSE CLOTHES ON.”

The chairman’s tone, as he said that last part, was booming, commanding. It shocked David deeply, dredging up every memory he had of being chastised as a child. Without a further thought he stripped off his urine-soaked pants and his suit coat and shirt.

“Underwear, too, David,” the chairman added. The rest of the board were starting to grin, now, but David was staring, fearfully, at the chairman and didn’t notice. Again he didn’t hesitate, stripping buck naked in the board room. One or two of the board members, seeing his flaccid, shrunken cock, laughed aloud, and David blushed a deeper shade of red in spite of himself.

He slipped the short-shorts on, wriggling to get them on all the way. His fairly large, muscular ass barely fit into them, and he saw once he got them on that they had two snap-flaps on them, one over his crotch and one in the back. He was already nearly bursting out of the front one, the shorts were so tight.

He struggled to get the baby doll t-shirt on and finally did. The lettering was stretched wide and distorted across his muscular chest.

David turned and handed the pile of soaked clothing to Andrew, who flashed him a simpering sneer and took them from him, depositing them in a trash can nearby.

“Now, David, let’s have a chat. We the board have noticed you and thought you’d make an excellent member of our eleventh chair. We’ve always had—but never publicized—our eleventh chair member, and that’s because the eleventh chair isn’t a full voting member. You might say the eleventh chair is really a service member, here to serve the other members. To submit.”

David’s face burned with shame but still his anger got the better of him. “Sir, I cannot bear this kind of insult. Accept my resignation immediately.”

“I will do no such thing, David. Look at yourself: always performing, working longer hours than anyone else, keeping your body in such perfect shape, all of this for what? Looking for approval, David. I’m right, aren’t I?”

The chairman’s tone again cowed David and he hung his head in shame and fear. “Y-yes, sir...”

“And your arrogance, that cockiness, that’s not confidence. It’s insecurity. You act that way because deep down, you don’t believe you’re good enough. Again, you’re just looking to be told you’re good enough. Looking for affirmation. Looking to be validated. Again, I’m right, aren’t I?”

David’s face burned even brighter in his ridiculous slut outfit being talked down to in this way in front of the whole board and that smug 20-something assistant, but he couldn’t bring himself to contradict the chairman. Something about his tone subdued David. “Y-yes, sir, but...”

“But nothing, David. We’ve had our eyes on you because we want to give you the opportunity to earn that validation. Because we all know that deep down, what you really want is to drop that tough exterior and let out the real you—the submissive you.”

“Sir?” David looked up for the first time since the lecture began. “I’m not... I’m not submissive.” He sounded unsure of himself. The confident, arrogant man who had strode in so sure he would get the job was gone, shattered by the bizarre embarrassments and humiliations of the day.

The board erupted in laughter. A fat, hairy man with a beard gestured to David. “We’ll see about that, son. Get over here.” He grinned a mean grin, and his eyes twinkled, and David tried to fight it but found himself walking over to the man, who immediately grabbed a handful of David’s muscular butt through the short shorts and started groping him.

The rest of the room cheered their approval as the fat man dragged David down to his knees and slid forward in his chair. David felt the man’s large gut press against him as the man grabbed the back of his head and pulled their faces together. David felt his scratchy beard as the old man pressed their lips together and worked his tongue into David’s increasingly compliant mouth.

“OK, David, we’ll let you in on the game. We know how to... make things happen, you could say, part of being good at our jobs. Your belching and farting and pissing yourself, that was no accident. We just needed to shatter your will with enough humiliation to get you to play along. And now that you are, you’ll realize it’s what you always wanted all along. Well, or it’ll seem that way now, anyway! Too late, in any case. Welcome to the board, David, you submissive little bitch. We’re going to have a lot of fun with you.”

The room erupted in laughter at the chairman’s words, but David couldn’t escape the fat man’s grasp. He wasn’t sure he even wanted to, any more. It felt good relaxing into the older man’s groping hands and wet tongue. He felt the man unsnap the back flap on his little shorts and felt his sausage-Iike fingers probe their way between his muscular ass-cheeks and start playing with his tight hole.

As the men continued laughing David felt his cock swell up big and hard. The memories of all the women he’d slept with, all the pussy he’d fucked, were getting hazier and hazier. When the fat man guided David down lower, he obligingly unzipped the man’s pants and pulled out his hairy, hard cock. Something in his head snapped, then, and the last vestiges of his arrogant defenses crumbled.

As David slid the fat older man’s cock out of his suit pants and into his mouth, the need for validation the chairman spoke of came rushing in. David started to sob as he sucked on the man’s cock, and the peals of laughter just grew louder.

“Listen to him crying, the submissive little cunt!” The chairman hollered with laughter. “Don’t worry, little boy, you’ll get all the validation you could ever want. Just suck like a good little whore.”

The fat man whose cock David was sucking pulled David back up and started making out with him again, saliva running out of their mouths and down David’s trashy little shirt. He pulled David up on top of him and slid down in his chair a bit more. David felt the man’s hard, spit-slick dick slide between his ass cheeks and hit home. His virgin hole resisted but the fat man slammed him down on his cock. David screamed when it entered him but soon had his mouth open, tongue hanging out, bouncing up and down on the fat man’s lap, his muscled ass and legs flexing for all to see.

“Ooooooh,” David moaned, in spite of himself, and then out of the recesses of his subconscious came more, and he started begging, “Fuck me, daddy, fuck me daddy fuck me daddy fuck me daddy!”

At that the fat man started grunting. “Aw, fuck yeah, hot little cunt-boy!” David grabbed onto handfuls of the man’s fat body as the man convulsed, trying to buck David off with his thrusts as he came deep inside the newly-minted slut-boy’s ass.

“This one only took us two hours,” another noted, “I think we’re getting better at this!” The rest of the room laughed heartily.

They passed David around for the rest of the day, conducting their business while he serviced them like a cheap whore, doing anything and everything they demanded. David was increasingly eager, accepting his submissive role. Not an hour later he was walking daintily around the table, trying to look as fuckable as possible, sticking his well-fucked ass out and begging quietly for each man to use him.

One man laughed derisively at him and yanked him over only to jam a few fingers into his dripping asshole. David swooned at the teasing and moaned as the fingers entered his hole. “Oooooh, yeah, daddy, that feels so good!” He’d taken to calling them all “daddy,” and none of the big men seemed to mind at all.

As the day progressed the most contested agenda item was what, precisely, David should be doing at any given moment. Things started to get blurry for the mind-fucked David, and it all went by in kind of a haze.

* * *

During lunch, a few of the board members had David lay out, naked, splayed out on the table, and they climbed up, smeared him with the desserts, and licked them off his hard body.

Later, each board member took turns bouncing David the muscle-bitch-slut up and down on his lap while David begged each in turn: “fuck me daddy fuck me daddy fuck me daddy fuck me daddy.”

One of the members hadn’t bothered to bathe that day and had David remove his suit piece by piece and give him a tongue-bath. David relished every square inch of the fat man’s body. By the end David had popped the front flap on his shorts open with his erection, which was streaming precum all over his shorts and the floor.

The chairman had David climb up on the table on his hands and knees and spend an hour there while the old man probed his anus with several of his fingers for fun. David cooed and moaned the whole time as he stuck his ass obediently back towards the man, sticking it up in the air and wiggling it like an eager puppy as the man stretched and toyed with his asshole.

Even Andrew got in on the fun, smiling meanly at David as he bent him over the bathroom counter during a break and fucking him brutally. After the meeting reconvened, some of the board members insisted on an encore performance. David climbed up on the table and laid down on his stomach while the young, clean-cut assistant stroked his dick up to its full eight inches, climbed up on the table on top of David, and ground his whole body into the hot muscle-slut, slipping his big cock into his ass and humping him, coming three times in an hour of sensual fucking while the board members cheered and goaded them on.

At the end of the day, David was used, desecrated, filthy, covered in bodily fluids. The chairman just grinned at him. “We’ve got a room for you right here in the board offices. Forget your apartment and belongings and whatnot, we’ll get rid of all that. Andrew will show you to your new lodgings. It’s got everything you’ll need—a number of similar outfits, some costumes for when we have bigger parties for other executives and you need to entertain, and plenty of food and a full gym so you can stay in the shape we expect. Don’t disappoint us, David.”

“i wouldn’t dream of it, daddy,” cooed the mind-fucked David, getting hard just listening to the chairman’s words.

“Oh, yeah, and Andrew’s room is right next to yours. This ought to go without saying, but just in case, you’re at his disposal at all times, just as you are at ours.”

David just moaned at the thought of the hung boy using him like a trashy fuck-toy at all hours. As Andrew walked him down the hall he wiggled his loose, dripping ass at the boy, and Andrew flashed him a condescending smile as he slipped a few fingers up his hole.

“You’re all mine, you dumbshit little cunt,” Andrew whispered.

David just moaned and shot another load in his skimpy shorts.