The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and fantasy. It is meant for the enjoyment of adult readers who enjoy reading sexual fantasies. If you are not an adult or do not enjoy sexual fantasies you must stop reading and go elsewhere. Also, some of the activities described are illegal, immoral, impossible or dangerous. If you attempt to copy these actions it is your responsibility not the authors.

The author reserves all rights to this story. Please do not copy or use this story for profit or business without the permission of the author.

Also, the author would appreciate feedback from readers. Let me know what you think.

Posting a mind control story on line leads an interview with a publisher.

The Interview

The Invitation

The email icon popped up about ten o’clock Tuesday night. It indicated I had a message from Veronica.Steel@BedTimePublications.com. I did not recognize the name and assumed it was spam. Later that night I read the email.

Dear Dirtyoldman,

Your recent posting “A Change of Mind” shows possibilities. Please call to discuss publication.

Veronica Steel
Senior Director
Bed Time Publications
213-555-7256
Veronica.Steel@BedTimePublications.com

I sat in shock. Sure, I had written some stories as a lark. After reading some mind control stories on line I wrote some to stimulate my fantasies and other things. It also fed my ego. But the idea of me being a writer is insane. I am an engineer not a writer. I excelled at math and did poorly in English during school. However, I am intrigued.

A quick check on line confirms my remembrance that area code 213 covers the City of Angeles. Being late even on the west coast I decide to wait until the next day to call. I type a quick reply thanking her for her interest in my work and saying I will call tomorrow. An immediately reply simply states “Call Now!”.

I telephoned the number and feel relief when a sweet high pitched voice answers “Hello”. I introduce myself by name and email name. She recognizes the email name and makes some additional compliments on my story and writing style. She asks where I live. I answer. Then she says to call her secretary in the morning to set up the interview for this weekend. I can fly out of Dallas. She then hung up before I could object.

Veronica’s secretary calls me promptly at ten in the morning. It was eight in LA. I never gave a number so Veronica must have taken it from caller ID. The secretary has a soft sultry voice. She introduces herself as Cynthia Smith but says to call her Cindy. She takes my full name and address, and then asks when I got off work on Friday. She confirms I could drive to DFW airport. She also checks to make sure someone would accept packages during the day at my address. When I indicate I am not sure about the interview she laughs and said, “Why turn down an expense paid trip to southern California?” Saying goodbye she hung up before I could discuss it.

When I arrive home from work Thursday a FedEx package sits on the table. It includes a travel itinerary, airline tickets, and a check. The itinerary has me staying over Friday night at a luxury hotel near the airport in Irving. The itinerary and first class tickets show me flying from Dallas Saturday morning and arriving in LA at about noon pacific time. It indicates I will be met at the airport. The return is scheduled for Monday afternoon. The check values $421.69 and is made out to me. It notes on the reason for line “Meals, parking and auto mileage for interview trip“. Nothing mentions a hotel in LA.

I call Cindy and inquire about my LA hotel and the Monday return. She said Veronica wants to give me time to enjoy the area. Also, there are several options for places to stay and they can be arranged after I arrived. She talks for a while about places to stay and things to see but did not actually say much. Then she has another call and needs to hang up. Nothing changes in the plans. I start packing for the trip.

During lunch Friday I cash the check and fill the gas tank. Leaving for Dallas straight from work I check into the hotel just before 7:00. As soon as I verify my ID I receive a key card. The desk clerk says the room is direct billed with no limit. I can charge anything from room services to the hotel bar to the room. I make a crude joke about charging her rental to the room. “I will be up there at 8:30 for Champaign and caviar.” she replies. I take it for a joke but am not sure. I laugh and then ignore it.

On the desk in the room sits an elaborate welcome package. A note from Veronica says she looks forward to seeing me. It says to relax and enjoy the evening compliments of Bed Time Publishing. A laptop computer sits ready for use. A card with the user Id and password rests in the welcome package envelope. A note stating drinks and bottled water are in the nearby refrigerator. The package also holds some sleeping pills. A note taped to the bottle instructs to take one tonight to get a good rest and another right after boarding to sleep on the plane. An additions to cookies, candy and condoms the package includes several publications by Bed Time Publishing. They all have a sexual theme. Some are mild like “101 Never Miss Pick Up Lines“ or “The Unofficial Sorority House Book of Sex Jokes“. Others are hard core like the photographically illustrated “Tales of Abduction”.

I set the package aside and grab a sprite from the fridge. I do not drink alcohol. Then I order room service for dinner. The hotel has an overnight dry cleaning service so I call to have my clothes for tomorrow cleaned. I had decided to dress casual for the meeting. Just tan pants and a casual button down shirt. The maid is up in ten minutes to pick them up. Of course I charge it to the room. The steak arrives shortly, delivered by the earlier desk clerk girl. My single track interest in the food seems to disappoint her. I gave a nice tip.

After dinner I place the trays in the hall and get on the computer. When I log on a video message from Veronica appears. It addresses the same sentiments as the welcome package note. She looks to be in her late thirties, blond and well build. The video shows from the chest up but her top and jewelry were stylish. I search “Veronica Steel on the internet and find several Facebook sites. The first site shows an attractive porn star, not the right Veronica. The second matches the intro video but the dress and contents of the pictures were more sensual. She wears skimpier and more casual clothing and she acquires more provocative poses. Some are even lingerie shots.

A search for Bed Time Publishing leads to a website. Their site includes a chat area, a store and a brief introduction to the company but little hard information. It states they are a green, community oriented company that cares about their employees, the environment, and their community. What a load of crap. It did not provide any financial information or even a list of executive officers. From the information on the website it might be a front company for the PLO or the CIA. I cannot tell if they had any financial resources or the importance of “Senior Director” Veronica Steel. It may be a high decision making position or just a fancy title to impress fledgling writers.

A look at the store gave a better indication of their business. All the publications follow the themes of my sample. They publish several pornographic magazines catering to a variety of taste and fetishes. Both subscriptions and back issues are for sale. They had romance novels that are probably not legally pornography but the titles and cover art are sexually titillating. Then they have titles that were hard core. They also advertise sister sights “Bed Time Outfits”, “Bed Time Entertainment” and “Bed Time Toys”. The first sells lingerie, costumes and fetish clothing. The second plugs porno videos. The third markets adult toys. At least they seem to have the marketing down. Each product page has a “similar products section” and an “other products purchased by people who purchased this item section”. They may be a cheesy company but they probably make a bundle. After very little research I took the sleeping pill and go to bed.

I wake in the morning to a knock on the door. The maid is delivering my clean clothes. Last night’s research confirms my decision to be casual. These people are not interested in ties, at least not the ones worn with business suits. I order room service for breakfast, shower, eat and dress. An envelope with a bill receipt has been slipped under the door. It confirms everything has been paid for. The desk girl has added a note saying she hopes I have more free time on my next visit. It includes a personal cell phone number. She has signed it “Maggie” with a heart to dot the letter “i”.

The plane trip is nice but uneventful. I took another sleeping pill and sleep most of the trip. On arrival I am met at the airport by Cindy. Her body is even hotter than her voice. She is brown haired, thin and has on a black fitted skirt suit with a short skirt and purple blouse. She holds a printed sign with my name on it. She also has a driver to carry my bag. I keep my leather note case.

The driver offers me the left back seat and Cindy slips into the right. The driver drives off without additional instruction. Apparently he knows our destination. Cindy talks about how much she enjoys meeting writers. How they are so in touch with their feeling. I quip that I did not know. I am an engineer not a writer. I have no feelings. She giggles and says “You writers sure are moody.” Then she pats my leg and starts talking about how the Angels are doing. This continues until our arrival at Veronica’s house.

Cindy ushers me through the mansion to the pool area out back. Veronica meets us there. We introduce each other. She offers a drink. I request lemonade. A few words into an intercom and a maid arrives with our drinks. Veronica’s looks like a scotch on the rocks and Cindy drinks a margarita. She asks if I have any other stories. I pull some copies from my notebook and hand them to her. She passes it to Cindy and says make five copies. Cindy quickly departs into the house.

Veronica then explains we are waiting on her editor who is delayed in another meeting. She suggests I take a swim to cool off and relax after the long trip. I indicate my swim trunks are in my bag in the car. She laughs saying “Just skinny dip. It’s private. Surely the writer of “A Change of Mind” is not afraid of showing a little skin.” I know this is a test. I can walk out or peel down. After a few seconds I choose to peel. I remove my clothes laying them on a nearby chair and start heading for the pool. Veronica says to shower first and points to the outdoor shower nearby. Several shower heads protrude from a nearby blue tile wall. The patio in the area dips slightly to channel the water to the drain. Otherwise the shower and I are fully exposed. A bottle of soap and shampoo rest on a small shelf. Cindy returns with the copies. Both casually sit on the patio chairs and watch as I soap up, rinse off, and jump in the pool.

I swim the length of the pool and back. The cool water feels soothing to my skin. My muscles stretch, relieving the strain from sitting on the airplane. When I return to the house side of the pool I scan the patio. Veronica sits reading my stories while occasionally looking up at me. Cindy has disappeared. After I swim another lap Cindy returns wearing a pink bikini. She showers and dives in the pool. She says “Race you to the other side.” and starts swimming. I cannot refuse the challenge and charge after her. I almost catch her before the edge of the pool. She turns to face me. As I plant my feet and stand up Cindy lunges at me and gives me a big hug and kiss. I lose my balance and fall backwards into the water. As I regain my footing with Cindy’s arms still around my neck she declares “let’s try the hot tub.” I lift her over the short wall and into the tub. Then pull myself into the warm water. Cindy pulls me to the bench on the far side and presses a button to start the bubbles. Then she sits next to me, snuggles up and places her hand on my crotch. Between the warm water and Cindy’s caress junior begins growing.

The maid brings fresh drinks and hands them to us. Cindy drinks with one hand and shifts my gears with the other. Just as I am fully revved and heading for the finish line she stops. She said “There will be time for that later.” and stands up pulling me towards the shower. She turns on the warm water and pulls me under the head. We rinse quickly and she grabs two towels from a nearby cabinet. She hands me one and says to discard the used one in a nearby basket. I dry quickly and toss the towel away. Heading to the chair to retrieve my clothes I realize my clothes are missing. Noticing me staring at the empty chair Cindy declares “I hung your clothes inside. You can get them later.” I stand there naked and still sporting a boner. What shall I do? I quickly take cover in a seat at the patio table. The glass tabletop provides little visual protection. Cindy slides a chair next to me, sits down and puts her hand in my lap.

The maid arrives escorting Penny, the editor, to the patio. Veronica and Cindy stand to greet Penny. Seconds later I join them. Penny wears a light blue blouse with a grey skirt, hose and heels. It looks like standard business dress except the neckline is low, the skirt is very short, and the heels are long. Veronica introduces me, we shake, and they examine me up and down. My impression is that I am a pop art painting up for sale.

As we start to sit Cindy stares at me. “You look like your starting to burn.” she says. Grabbing a bottle of suntan lotion from the towel cabinet she starts rubbing it on my back. “Stand so I can get your lower back and legs.” she orders. I stand there for what seems like forever being ogled by two women as a third meticulously rubs me with lotion. When finished Cindy request I oil her. Feeling obligated to repay her effort I begin smothering her in cream. I massage it in thoroughly. Finally I finish and can obtain what cover sitting at a glass table provides.

We talk about my writing as the maid retrieves another round of drinks. Veronica and Penny lavish me with compliments. Cindy sits and smiles. They describe their company and how they wish to print my story in “Real Time Fantasies.” It is a new magazine they were starting. It caters to housewives and business women that are stuck in unexciting lives.

Vincent’s arrival interrupts the meeting. Veronica greets him and explains he is a Taylor. “A costume party hosted by the initial sponsor for Real Time Fantasies occurs tonight. We want to show you off. Vincent dropped by to take measurements for your costume.” She narrates. Vincent seems more interested in me then the ladies and it is not just a professional interest. Placing me on display I am measured head to toe. He brushes my dick as he measures. Then he scribbles data in his notebook. He has me turn around and measures again. The girls our all smiles and seem to be enjoying the show. I am turning red but not from sunburn. Finally, Vincent finishes and departs.

The maid brings fruit and sandwiches for lunch. Then she returns with drinks. It is late afternoon and I am starved. It is evening back in Texas where I ate my last meal. We talk during the late lunch about everything except business. Penny asked about my life in Texas. She inquires about my relationship status, work, and hobbies. Penny mentions they had “A Change of Mind” psychoanalyzed. She quickly changes the subject when Veronica grimaces and Cindy spills her drink in my lap. Cindy then practically jerks me off wiping up the liquid.

At sunset we retire to the house to prepare for the party. Cindy leads me to a bedroom with connecting bath. Our costumes wait on the bed. We clean up and dress. Apparently I am going as a half-dressed cowboy. My costume consist of cowboy boots and hat, chaps, a denim bikini shorts, a see thru mesh vest with a star marked sheriff pinned on the right brest, and a gun belt with six shooter. Cindy is done up in high heel shoes, mesh stocking, lace bikini style panties, a bustier with attached garter straps, and a cowboy hat. “We picked cowboy outfits since you’re from Texas.” Cindy comments.

We return to the hall and I follow Cindy to the entry way. Veronica and Penny stand there drinking cocktails. Vincent stoops there adjusting their costumes. Penny wears a country girl outfit right out of “Dukes of Hazard”. Her attire consists of tight denim cutoffs, checkered shirt, boots, red neck scarf and cowboy hat. Veronica sports a cowgirl outfit. Boots, hat, denim skirt, plaid blouse and gun belt. Vincent quickly moves to Cindy and tweaks her top to show more cleavage. A couple of stitches are added to hold it in place. Next he snips, tucks, and sews my bottoms to cover even less than before. I stand there nervous and awkward as he works on my crotch. Cindy quips “Don’t worry. You won’t be wearing them that long.” I follow the ladies into a limo waiting in the driveway. I never see the driver or where we go.

Our chariot drops us at the door to a large brick house with pink trim. The door opens and we are greeted by flash bulbs as we scamper inside. Inside is festive. Dance music plays, glasses clink, and chatter beckons. The mood lighting dances on the ornate decor between flashes from cameras. We enter a large playroom that opens out on a pool. A few dozen costumed guest mingle about. The garb follows a number of themes from super heroes to nursery rhyme characters. The only commonality lies in there sensuality and skimpiness. A female Zorro chats with an R rated Winnie the Pooh. A guy hanging out of a Cupid outfit stands between Eve and Tarzan. Eve’s upper fig leafs disappeared along with Tarzan’s loin cloth. All Tarzan wears is a knife in a leather sheaf and a stuffed monkey on his shoulder.

A large banner hangs between light poles behind the pool. It states, “Welcome to the Real Time Fantasy’s Prepublication Production Party.” and displays a logo of a nude couple kissing in front of a rising moon. Veronica leads me towards a group of partiers and introduces me to Shelly. Shelly has on a black cat outfit that consists of heels, stockings, a mini skirt, blouse, tail and ears. She presides over “Satin and Lace Novelties” a manufacturer of sex toys catering to women. They are the primary sponsor for the new ladies adult magazine. She pats me on the ass and says she loves my story. “Let’s slip off somewhere quieter. We can talk about the magazine while I show you my goods.” Veronica slips away as Shelly leads me up a stairway.

We end up in a bedroom that looks down on the pool. Unopened packages of sex aids and toys cover the dresser. She leads me over and shows me everything from furry handcuffs to strap on dildos. She says “This is my favorite” as she starts removing a vibrator from its’ packaging. Then she says “You try this one” while grabbing another package. She removes a pair of silk men’s bikini briefs that contain a built in vibrator. Sitting on the bed she states, “Come here.” I walk over and stand in front of her. She removes my gun belt, and chaps tossing them on a nearby chair. Then reaches over and pulls down my denim briefs. When they reach the floor I dutifully step out of them. I stand there naked waste to boots as she fiddles with the new underwear. She installs the batteries in the battery pack and the remote control. She then holds out the new pair with the electronic wizardry. I step into them and she pulls them up. In addition to being designed to hold a vibrator against my balls they have a dick hole in the crotch. She keeps the control. She then leans back, lifts her skirt and inserts her own toy in her pussy.

I stand there pondering the appropriate course of action while she leans back on the bed, smiles up at me and pleasures herself. After a minute she presses the control. My balls tingle and I stiffen. She adjusts the remote, electronically playing with me as she pleasures herself. She then looks me in the eyes and says “Please me.” I stand there a moment stunned by what is happening. She says, “I read your story. You want to be dominated by strong women. You want to obey.” Then again she orders “Please me.”. I move forward and start to insert myself into her. She orders, “No, first with your mouth.” By then my mind begins to automatically follow commands. I kneel and begin licking away. She orgasms and looks down on me smiling while she recovers.

She then points to the dresser and orders, “Now you can fuck me. But use a condom.” I walk over, retrieve a condom, and return quickly. This time she is adjusting the pattern of my electronic stimulator. I cover my cannon, insert and begin to pound. As the stimulation builds the pace quickens. Eventually I erupt and we begin to cool down. She walks into the bath and returns with a warm damp washcloth. She removes my condom and washes me up. Then she grabs my holster and buckles it about my waste. “Now we must return to my guest.” she states as she grabs a handful of condoms and heads to the door. I follow with my dick still flapping in the breeze.

Downstairs the revelry continues. I spot Cindy first. She has misplaced her panties and her nipples protrude free of her top. She glances at my crotch and says “I see you are having fun.” Shelly says “All of my guests have fun or I have them thrown out.” Then she slips the condoms in my gun belt and whispers instructions in my ear. “You are to mingle with my guest. Whoever you are speaking to when your panties start to vibrate you must kiss and fondle. As long as you continue to vibrate you must pursue and intensify your seduction until the target orgasms.” She then wonders off leaving me with Cindy.

Cindy introduces me to Chelsea another personal assistant at Bed Time Publishing. She is wearing a pink teddy with bunny ears and tail. Then Cindy retreats saying, I will get fresh drinks. I chat with Chelsea admiring her lack of costume. My underwear starts to vibrate. I move closer, smile at her, place my arms around her and give her a big kiss. She responds warmly. I squeeze her breast and she responds by grasping my crotch. Then the vibrating stops and I back off as Veronica and Penny approach.

Veronica interrogates me on my meeting with Shelly while briefly glancing down at my new attire. I mention she had me try one of her products as she tried me. This gets a big smile from Penny. Veronica asks if she discussed the magazine concept. I indicated no. She led me to a nearby couch saying, “Well there are some things you need to know.” We sit as she explains the magazine concept in detail. The magazine prints erotic stories that cater to women. The kicker is the author models for the pornographic photos that illustrate their stories. If they used my story they expected me to appear in X-rated photos as male slut #69. I sat in shock pondering this implication as my stomach turned flip flops.

While I sat there stunned my panties started vibrating. My mind automatically kicked in to start following Shelly’s instructions. I placed my arm around Veronica and began to kiss and fondle her. She started removing my shirt. The vibrating continued as I slip into a condom and Veronica removes her top and bra. I lift her skirt and caress her butt. Her pussy presents itself without cover. I insert and begin thrusting as my hands move back to her breast. She places her hands on my ass and pulls me into her. The pace of the vibration and the tempo of the thrusting quicken. As it builds to a crescendo I hear veronica say “Now” and we both orgasm. As I start to cool down a tiny part of my brain thinks “That now thing was right out of my story. Only then do I see a flash and realize one of the party photographers had photographed my sexual interaction with Veronica.

I sit back and continue to chat with Veronica. She restores her blouse and straitens her skirt. I start to restore my shirt but veronica states “Don’t, I like your attire just fine.” She then proceeds to remove the gun belt; remove the condom, clean off my dick with a towel and dispose of all the items. Chelsea walks up and smiles approvingly at my attire. Then she poses with me for a picture. “You two have fun.” Veronica says as she slips away. Chelsea places one hand around my shoulders pulling us together and the other on my dick and poses for another photo. The vibrating command starts. We kiss, hug and fondle each other while placing the camera out of our mind. She pushes me back onto the couch pausing briefly to install a rubber. Then she mounts my pole and rides it like a bucking bronco. She was an E-ticket ride.

The rest of the night turns out much the same. There are a few more women. When I was passed to Penny she pushes my face into her crotch. I oblige. I danced with her and for a few gals and sat as some of them danced naked for me. Finally Veronica walked up and said we must leave. We said farewell to Shelly and Veronica said to me, “Return the novelty panties.” I removed them leaving me with only hat and boots. Cindy, Penny and Veronica are also topless. However, veronica still has her skirt and Penny has panties. We pose for some goodbye pictures and head for the car.

Upon our return to Veronica’s place Cindy says “Your mine for the rest of the night. It is my reward for being a good girl. Let’s start with a swim.” We remove our hats, shoes and Cindy’s few remaining items of clothing. Then we use the outdoor shower before we take a dip. The swim repeats the events of the afternoon and we wind up in the hot tub. Cindy takes off where she stopped earlier but mounts me when I get hard. We rock back and forth until we build to an explosions. Then we shower again, dry, and go to bed.

I awake in the same bedroom where we dressed for the party. Cindy rests next to me with a smile on her face. I feel pleasantly sore and smile back. We join Veronica and Penny for breakfast. They are wearing robes. Cindy and I are naked.

After breakfast we wash up and meet back in the entry. Veronica and Penny our dressed in business apparel. Cindy and I wear white terrycloth robes. Today’s agenda has me generating a portfolio of photographs to show the magazine sponsors and producers. We travel by limo to a large studio in a warehouse district. Cindy and I go to the hair and makeup salon where we disrobe. An army of women work on us. Our hair is cut and trimmed. The styling is not limited to our head. Then we are washed, dried and receive all over makeup. Then meet Veronica, Penny and the photo crew in a side studio.

A woman in the photo crew massages my crotch until I have a nice hard erection. Then I pose for a number of nude shots against a green backdrop. Then Cindy joins me for some group shots including simulated sex shots. Next we move to a larger studio. The set is set up to look like a strip club. A large poll sits in the middle. I am chained to it by the ankle while Cindy dawns the outfits from my story. We simulate some shots of me dancing and fucking like the story. After that we break for lunch as the set is changed.

The afternoon set shows the park for the opening abduction scene. They work backwards so not to disturb my makeup. First I pose naked with Cindy in a purple shorts outfit holding a gun on me. Then I am shot having the cuffs attached and being walked to the car. Then I go through the whole striping sequence backwards adding clothes until fully dressed. Then Cindy and I both remove our wardrobe and adorn our robes for a few remaining shots. Then we shower to wash away the makeup, dry off and ride back nude to Veronica’s house.

The day ends with a dinner party for the four of us by the pool. I am the entertainment. We do not dress for dinner, but go straight from the car to the pool. We eat a delicious dinner and the drinks flow liberally. As the maid clears the dishes Penny ask me to dance. We stand and start dancing together. It feels really strange dancing nude with a fully clothed women. Minutes into the song Penny claims a cramp and sits down. But, she says, “You keep dancing.” Dancing nude in front of several women feels even stranger. As the song ends I start to sit but Veronica beckons me to her and orders, “Keep Dancing.”, as she spreads her legs. Suddenly I am doing a table dance for Veronica as Penny pulls a camera from her purse and takes a few snapshots.

I dance for Penny next. Then I perform for Cindy. While dancing for Cindy she reaches out and starts performing a blowjob. It leads to me fucking her as the other ladies watch. Cindy and I then take a quick shower together to clean up and a brief rest. Veronica then requests a dance. While I’m dancing between her legs she lifts her skirt to expose her lace panties and hands me a condom. I pull the panties down and off and then start pumping her. A flash tells me Penny is still using the camera. Penny demands my services next. It is a repeat of my performance with Veronica.

After the ladies finish having me for desert we move to the hot tub. Veronica and Penny leave their clothing at the table. I do oral for each lady before sitting back and relaxing in the warm water with Cindy in my arms. We retire shortly to the bedroom and spend the night together.

Monday morning I wake to Cindy’s breast in my face and her hand on my crotch. I move my eyes up and see her smiling face. We wash and I shave and then head for breakfast. Today Cindy adorns herself with a slinky lavender robe. Veronica and Penny are dressed similar to Cindy but in different colors. We eat and then Veronica rushes me to hurry so I do not miss my flight. The maid brings out a new outfit for me to wear. It has a silk shirt, dress slacks, shoes and socks but no underwear. There is also a dress and shoes for Cindy. We dress while the other wait and watch. Then Veronica hands me a large envelope as we walk to the car. She says, “You can read it on the flight.” Then she and Penny say how much they enjoyed the weekend. Veronica says she looks forward to me working for her.

Cindy snuggles up to me for the ride to the airport and gives me a long goodbye kiss and a grope right before I go through security. On the plane I open the envelope. It contains some photos from the weekend and a contract offer. Pages of lawyer talk but the cover letter sums up the offer. It buys the publication rights to my story and gives the right to match any offer on my other works. The purchase is conditional on my performing and supporting editing, modeling, publicity and other services in support of the publication. I blush when I read “other services“. It has daily rates for these items as well as an estimate for the amount of time expected. It also states expenses will be paid by Bed Time Publishing. The money for publication rights and associated services pays more then I make in ten years as an engineer.

I settle back in my first class chair to relax and ponder the turn of events. I will need to call Veronica to coordinate exactly how much and when I will need time off from my current job. I have some vacation but probably not enough. Maybe I should quit my engineering job. Will it looks like more trips to the west coast are in my future. I fall asleep pondering the possibilities.