The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Intervention

Chapter Five: Room Service

In the cool evening air, Kally paused, leaning over the rail of the walkway overlooking the nearly-empty parking lot. Things were moving so fast! Now that she was away from Richard she tried to gather her scattered wits.

She could still feel the bristles of his shorn beard on her cheeks. And the minty freshness of his newly-cleaned mouth lingered on her tongue. “But he’s a homeless guy... and I’m going to sleep with him.” She looked around at the run-down motel. “In a dive.”

A door slammed below. “Cheap sonovabitch!” Yelled a slurred female voice. Kally ducked a bit as a sloppily-dressed woman spouting obscenities made a beeline for the sidewalk. She tottered on high heels into the distance while Kally mentally labeled her.

“Prostitute.” She sighed to herself. “Glad my stay here’s going to be short!” The office and some towels called her away. She wanted to give Richard a little time to get ready. He was such a nice man. She couldn’t wait to see the transformation. The preacher was always saying you should help those in need. And he’d helped her WAY more than she’d ever be able to help him. “Maybe I’ll take Richard to church.” She blanched at the thought. She’d probably never go to her family’s church again.

Resolved to not think about her troubles until the morning, Kally walked up to the desk. The clerk eyed her hungrily. It made her tingle. But she had a promise to keep.

“What?” He asked.

“I need towels, there aren’t any in the room. And some clean sheets for the bed.”

He laughed. “Well, well. Let me call housekeeping!” He mimed his fingers into a phone and added, “Housekeeping’s out until morning. Too bad.”

Kally stood there, shocked. “What kind of place is this?”

“You stupid or something? Rooms by the hour, lady.”

She swallowed her outrage. For Richard’s sake. And because he’d mentioned there wasn’t any place else nearby. She’d give him this special night and call this place into the cops tomorrow. “You must have some linens somewhere. I’ll get them myself if that’ll help.”

With a wolfish grin he plunked a key down. “I’ll just charge ‘em to your room. Bring the key back when you’re done.”

“What’s the key to?” She asked, picking it up.

“Laundry room, back the way you came. First right. But I gotta know, what’s the deal with the bum?”

Kally bristled and lied. “He’s not a bum, he’s a good friend of mine!”

“Looks like a bum to me. You got a kink for old dudes or something?”

She couldn’t disagree. Richard DID look like a bum. And she DID have a thing for him. The memory of those kisses caused her to blush. “Old or a bum, he’s more of a man than YOU.” She hissed.

“No way, babe. You come back here later and I’ll show you gramps ain’t got what it takes to satisfy you.”

She wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of an answer but the chill of her doubt made her promise herself she’d come back and prove him wrong. She slammed the door behind her and strode to the laundry room. Her words rang hollow in her head. The clerk was such a masculine presence compared to Richard. His lean fitness promised a MUCH better time.

But she owed it to Richard. For his kindness. And his help. Although her sex wanted her to slide into sin and put her pleasure ahead of her heart. At least Richard loved her. The clerk was just a hot, throbbing cock. Although her head said the good intentions behind her time with Richard was more important, that little vixen in her pants was looking forward to proving her wrong with the greasy clerk.

“God, I’m so mixed up tonight.” She whispered, sliding the key into a door clearly-marked “LAU RY R OM.”

“Hot damn, baby. You the maid?” A loud voice interrupted her thoughts.

She turned to see a colorfully-dressed beanpole of a black man walking quickly up to her. “Uh, no.”

“Working girl?”

She shook her head. “Just getting some linens.”

“Oh, then you ARE the maid!”

Kally opened her mouth to disagree but couldn’t say it. She was a paying customer. She didn’t work here. But she KNEW he was right. She was the maid. Her mind grasped for how it could have happened. “I must have just started...” She murmured, the advancing man forgotten in her confusion.

“Well, my room. Ain’t got no towels.” He flashed a grin and eyed her up and down. “Ain’t got no company either!”

Kally swallowed and looked up at him. “I’m getting towels.”

“Get me some, too. Bring them to room 102. You do...” A meaningful pause as his yellowed eyes fixed on her chest, “room service?”

She nodded dumbly. Unsure what she did or didn’t do. Still wondering how she became the maid. He sauntered off and she started breathing again.

“What’s the matter with me?” She shook her head, unlocking the door. “I should be off until morning...” The smell of bleach and mildew both mixed to twist her nose. She grabbed a set of towels and sheets from the shelves and then another set of towels for the guy in room 102.

Turning the corner, she realized this door was the one that streetwalker had come out of earlier. She took a moment to debate knocking or just dropping the towels at the doorstep. Unfortunately, the mat was filthy.

“Room service!” She knocked with as much conviction as she could muster.

The door swung open and the man stood there in his boxers only. He must have flung his clothes off the instant he’d left her. To her stunned silence, he grinned. “Come on in, baby. I got a tip for ya!”

Her feet carried her in. “I’ve got another room to take these to...” She set his towels down and tried not to look at his angular frame or the tenting of his boxers. The implied meaning of “room service” was starting to dawn on her. It was scary but she had a job to do...

“They can wait. ‘Sides, you ain’t no maid.” He shut the door behind her.

Kally felt her confusion snap out like a slap in the face. As well as her reason for being here. He was right. Why the hell had she thought she was the maid? “Look, mister, I’ve really got to go...”

“No, you don’t. I get it, you’re play-acting. Like those people who do doctor and nurse and shit. I’m with ya.”

She didn’t have to go but she wanted to. And she looked him in the eye to tell him so. “Yeah, but, wait. No.” The confusion was back. Was she playing a game with this stranger?

“Haha! Kinky, huh? I can play, too. You’re the maid. I get it.” Then, with a steady, suspicious tone he added, “I ain’t paying extra for none of this...”

“Listen, I’ve—” She dropped the linens and backed away. She was the maid. A kinky maid.

“Oh! Made a mess? Bad maid! Better pick that up.”

Kally was extremely disoriented. Was she the maid? Was she not? Was this all some weird game she was playing? Regardless of her thoughts, she bent to pick up the linens.

He was behind her in two steps, hands lifting her skirt. She straightened and batted his hands away. “Hey!”

“Hard to get, too? Come on, baby, you know you want me.”

That brought it all into focus. She’d spread her legs for any guy that tickled her fancy! She was a kinky, naughty slut. And she DID want him. Why else would she be in this room. Not to deliver towels! She’d wanted to give Richard a little time. And what better way to spend the time than... “Oh, this room’s so... dirty!”

“You know it, babe. You going to clean house?”

“There’s so much, I don’t know where to start!” She brushed against his nakedness and plopped down on the edge of the bed and patted the spot next to her. He wasn’t really her type but there was something undeniably attractive about him. She wanted him something fierce.

He yanked down his boxers and his cock sprang out. From her perch it was a massive instrument in a nest of curly hair. Definitely bigger than any she’d ever seen. Even Rick’s. It sent a pulsing message down her spine the instant her hands drifted up to caress it.

“My knob needs polishing.” He thrust it at her face.

Without a moment’s hesitation, her mouth engulfed the massive head. It was like taking an entire winter plum between her cheeks at once. Nothing like the Rick or the man in the closet. And the bitter taste was salty and unpleasant. An uninvolved portion of her mind imagined that this thing would rip her apart when she let him inside. Then her pulse raced as she promised herself she’d find out.

“Yeah, baby. Deeper.” His hands grasped the back of her head firmly and worked her bobbing past her own inexperienced technique and any hint of comfort. He was emphatic and she barely held four inches of him before a shock of panic almost broke her desire. He was gunning for her throat!

“You’re a pro, baby. Mouth so tight. Best cocksucking whore ever!” Her jaw was stretched taut to accomodate him. And her already limited vision clouded. She held her head at an unnatural angle and he just KEPT ON COMING.

Just as she moved to struggle away, he blurted, “Oh baby, you’re lovin’ that deepthroat ain’t you, baby?”

The hands she’d raised to push him away moved up to grasp his butt cheeks. Her fear transformed to contentment. She’d watched a porno with Rick once. A video shared amongst the young couples in their sunday school. Such a dirty secret. The women in that video had disgusted Kally with their wanton sexuality. But now she remembered them like a blueprint to happiness. One of the guys in that video had said things just like this black guy.

“MmmmmMph!” She rolled her eyes up to see him.

He was rocking his hips with increasing energy. Kally ignored the gagging sensation his monster tool created and focused on the feeling of fullness instead. It helped take her mind off the nearly painful sensation in her jaw and the trouble she had breathing. His balls were slapping her chin before long. She thanked God he was just immensely thick instead of obscenely long.

“Clean that cock. Fucking white trash whore. God damn. Room service.” He was losing track of what he was saying. Kally wished his cock was between her legs but didn’t know how to tell him that. He was literally fucking her face. It both repulsed and excited her.

“Gonna cum, gonna cum! Get your tip!” He exploded into her throat with the force of a volcano. Kally almost blacked out for lack of breath before he pulled out, trailing a river of cum that poured down her chin and onto her top.

She broke into a fit of helpless coughing, face red. Splatters of his spunk coated her hand.

“That was hot! Damn, that was good. How much do I owe you?”

Kally tried to answer through her coughs.

“Aw hell, I only got a $20. That’ll be enough, right? We had a good time.” He flicked the bill at her.

“Cheap sonovabitch.” She thought. But it’d be enough. They’d had a good time. She took the bill and crumpled it in her hand.

“That maid thing was pretty sweet. Ten times better than that cheap slut I had in here from the yellow pages.” With a momentary flash of near-pity, “You don’t got a pimp do ya?”

Kally groaned, throat finally clear and jaw and lips numb. “I’m not a prostitute!”

He cocked his head and laughed. “Hot damn! Well, you SHOULD be. Make a ton of money. You saying you. Wait, you’d have done that for FREE?” He eyed the crumpled bill in her hand.

She weighed her words carefully. “Maybe. Maybe I just like guys.” The money found its way into her tube top.

“You mean you’re some kind of whacked out sex fiend? Picking up guys at the motel?”

It was true. “What if I am?” She challenged.

His cock twitched. “Then get naked, baby, I’m your man!”

Kally kicked off her sandals and stood up. He towered over her even more without her shoes. His cock sprang back to full life as her tube top hit the floor. The $20 tumbled, forgotten, under the rickety table. His thumbs tweaked her tightening nipples as his big hands grasped her. She unhooked her skirt as they walked to the side of the bed together.

“Your skin’s so smooth. Nothing like those skanks with the services. You been doing this long?”

“No, this is my first night.”

“Virgin?”

She laughed, rolling down her panties and hose. “No.”

He admired her toned curves. She looked like one of those lingere models. Fresh. Beautiful. “A’course not!” He lay her down and cupped one breast, licking the wrinkled, pointed nipple. She let out a little moan in appreciation.

She spread her legs for him with a gasp and urged him upward with her eager hands. His cock rammed into her velvety wetness with a power that shook her to her core. She cried out in pleasure and surprise. No pretense of foreplay from this guy. He was a lot like Rick.

“Oh yeah, baby. Loving that cock. Loving that pussy!” He worked at her with staying power augmented by the heavenly blowjob. Her legs swung around to draw him even deeper. Her ankles crossed and locked.

Their grunts and moans built and she climaxed more times than she could count. And she LOVED it. She loved her pussy and his cock in it in a way she’d never before experienced. She was a slutty sex freak on the prowl. And it felt so GOOD! His face was twisted with effort and she screamed her pleasure without a bit of restraint.

Finally, after a timeless interval of seemingly unquenchable desire, he came again. With a last, deep thrust, he poured his seed into her with a moan of ultimate release. Breathless, he collapsed onto her. They panted together for several minutes... time only marked by the gradual softening of his cock inside her.

She felt so... complete. A kind of full-body relaxation that made her unwilling to move. His weight on her felt so comforting. Like they were made for each other. Tongue and groove. He smelled like garlic, though. And too much cologne.

“Your pussy’s so tight. Thought you were going to rip me off, baby.” He gasped as he rolled onto his back. “Damn, I need a hit.”

She turned to her side and elbowed herself up. Her fingers traced through his chest hair lazily. Once again, he reminded her of Rick. A comparison she was sure that jackhole would find insulting. All HE wanted to do after sex was drink a beer and go to sleep. Thinking of pissing Rick off made her stretched-out pussy tingle with naughty energy. “That was great. I guess it’s true about you people.” She giggled.

“Us people?” He said in mock insult. “Let me tell you, us people ain’t nothing. I’m the MAN. And you sluts oughtta be paying ME to ride this beast.”

Kally grinned and sat up, spotted the rumpled bill, and reached out to grab it. He was SO right. “Aw shucks. I only got this $20.” She tossed it at him playfully. “It oughta be enough...” She threw on a rough parody of his speech, “we had a good time!”

He burst into a wide, yellowed-tooth grin as he burst into a deep-throated laughter. “Hot damn, baby. If you weren’t a freaky sex chick I’d marry you!”

She pulled on her tube top and shot back, “I’m already engaged. Besides, I’ve got someplace to be.”

“Sure you don’t want a toke? Hah, freaky chick like you probably don’t need it to get high!” He’d pulled a dirty pipe out of the nightstand.

Kally thought about it and wrinkled her nose. “No, thanks.” She tossed her hose into the trash and pulled on her panties. And wiped the dribbles of cum off her thighs onto the nasty bedspread. Once again she was amazed at how comfortable she felt. She’d just had AMAZING sex with a strange black man who thought she was a prostitute and all she could think about was doing it again with Richard.

“More for me. You need anything you come on back here, k?” He lit up and took a mouthful as she strapped her sandals back on.

“Sure thing, champ.” Kally grabbed the sheets and towels and stepped out into the night.

Chapter Six: For Love

In the cool air again, Kally shook her head and wondered at her behavior. Three guys in one night! And she was about to make it a fourth. And then a FIFTH. She felt no guilt. After saving herself for 19 years and only starting with Rick after they’d been together for 3 and he’d proposed...

A lifetime of being the good daughter. And then the perfect little housewife-to-be. All gone in one night. She should feel SOMETHING. “I feel fucking awesome.” She broke into laughter as she mounted the stairs. Flakes of dried cum made her chin itch so she absently rubbed a towel on it.

She heard the TV through the door. On her way up, she’d worried about the 45 minutes she’d left Richard alone. She felt terrible about abandoning him like that but it was like every man she met tonight was some kind of magical Romeo! Maybe she’d visit 102 again after she hit the lobby.

She knocked hesitantly. “Richard?”

Quick footsteps from inside preceeded the door swinging open. “Kally! I was starting to get worried!”

He was a man transformed. Still a little hunched, but standing much straighter, he welcomed her with an honest warmth and openness that made her heart hop up into her throat. “Oh my God, Richard, you look so...”

“Clean?” He ushered her in. “Yeah, my shirt and summer shorts washed pretty good, eh?”

She noticed the damp articles hanging from his slender frame. Gone was the nasty beard. He’d trimmed his hair a little more. And his skin was pale but rosy from scrubbing. “You look 20 years younger!” She hugged him, kicking the door closed behind them.

Without the underscoring of dirt, he looked more like a man in his 30’s. And a lot like James Coburn! Stick him in the right clothes and he could pass for a businessman. “I’d almost forgotten what I looked like under all that hair. And dirt.” He blushed.

Although she was sure he’d be disappointing in bed, she clung to hope. That his obvious feeling for her would shine through his age. They would make love and that clerk downstairs wouldn’t even come close. “I got towels. And sheets. Let’s make the bed.”

His chest puffed up and he gave a sloppy salute before ripping the nasty beddings off the mattress. Kally tossed a sheet across the tattered bed and then flung Richard onto it. He was literally as light as a feather. Especially compared to the juggernaut she’d just wrestled. More kisses interrupted whatever he was going to say.

She tried to get excited. To recapture the feelings she’d had before leaving the room. But it was like nothing he did could ignite her fires. HE was definitely excited, though. She kissed her way down his chest and pulled down his shorts without even having to unbutton them.

“Oh God, Kally...” He came the instant her lips embraced the head of his cock. She caught it. A watery, pathetic stream after her last blowjob. He was trembling and she did her best to pretend. A lump formed in her throat.

“Oh, Richard!” Her hands went down to tease her clit. At least with all the cum drenching her folds she wouldn’t have to worry about THAT. Her fingers grazed her sensitive little nubbin and sent some genuine shivers through her. Then she felt sad she’d had to do it.

Resolved to get through this and repay him for his kindness to her, Kally stripped off her panties. The cotton guard was already soaked through and she dripped a bit but Richard was in the stratosphere. She took some comfort from his oblivious bliss.

Her mouth teased him back to erection. He smelled of soap. Lots of soap. And she wondered if he’d even showered off after the bath as she smiled up at him. His eyes were closed, lost in the moment. She wished she could share the feeling.

When he seemed hard enough, though woefully inadequate, she slid up and kissed him. Delirious with pleasure, his kisses were like whispers of wind on her lips. She slid up and stood herself on her knees, lowered her sopping wet snatch over him. His eyes shot open the instant she plunged onto him.

Richard gasped, hands and legs spasming. Their eyes locked and she tried her best to communicate shared passion. He bought it, back arching. His fingers grazed her nipples, raising a little shiver out of her, before he collapsed into a nearly-unconscious limpness.

She was left extremely unsatisfied. And it broke her heart. But she didn’t let it show. She bent to kiss Richard but his contented snore stopped her cold. Kally tried to wring some understanding from excuses. Richard was a bum. Undernourished, weak. Old. This night had probably completely worn him out. The force of his love for her was undeniable... but he could only take so much. Sure, he LOOKED younger now... but he wasn’t.

Still, she’d given him this magical night. And that would be all. She’d pay for the rest of the night for him to rest. And hit an ATM for a little cash to give. Help him get started again. But there could be no relationship. The clerk was right. Richard was a sweet guy but she was too young for him. Better to leave him now. She’d call Tina from the lobby.

She fished a pen and scrap of paper out of her purse and penned him a quick note, wishing she’d kept the $20 from the guy downstairs. The closest ATM was an unknowable distance away. Tears flushed her eyes as she finished her goodbye letter. With Richard’s throaty snores bidding her farewell, she shouldered her purse and locked the door behind her.

Chapter Seven: The Rescuers

Tina fumed as she slammed the door of Michael’s SUV. “That inbred cocksucking sonovabitch!”

Recovering from a cringe, Michael ventured. “Not me this time?”

“Drive. Hightower street.” She snapped, arms crossed.

“Scary neighborhood.”

“Shut up. This is STILL your fault!”

“Yes, ma’am.” He groaned, pulling out of the shadows he’d parked in.

“That PIG ditched her in a parking lot on HIGHTOWER street!” She shouted.

Used to her outbursts, Michael chose silence. As her personal assistant he’d learned to just slip into drone mode. Despite the fact reporting what she’d ordered him to do tonight would get them both fired, it never occurred to him to try and leverage that into civil treatment.

“It’d be GREAT if ANYTHING would work out right tonight!”

About two hours ago, Michael had broken the news to her. He’d dosed her sister with compound KX-343c and failed miserably at slipping her away from her fiance. Things had started out so well! He’d worked his way into a group of ladies doing shooters on the pretense he was flirting with the chubby one (who actually did have a kind-of nice personality and those eyes...) and drugged her drink.

Through his brilliant maneuvering, he’d convinced her to go into the closet with him at the precise moment that neanderthal took off to piss. If only he’d noticed the LINE. Clear, concise instructions... ruined by a shout.

“If only my parents weren’t fucking bigots! And THAT MAN. I told you he BEATS her? MY SISTER!”

Michael nodded. “You mentioned that. It’s why I offered to help...”

“Some help! I should’ve done it myself!”

He shut his trap. Arguments would just send her on another rant no matter how logical. Nevermind that Kally had disowned her sister the day she’d come out of the closet. Swore never to talk to her again. Just like her parents had. And her fiance Rick... well, he was just scary. In a break you in half with his bare hands kind of way.

“Now my sister’s wandering around HYPER-SUGGESTIBLE on the BAD SIDE OF TOWN!”

Michael checked the time on the dash. 2 a.m. “Two and a half more hours.”

“Lord knows what sort of junk we’ll have to fix! What if some crack-dealing pimp found her? And you should have heard that pig and his self-righteous bullshit! For all we know she’s KILLED herself by now!”

“I suggested we just go up and knock.” He deflected.

“How the hell was I supposed to know about the alarm on that window? I haven’t been able to SPEAK to Kally for over a YEAR!”

“At least he didn’t call the cops...”

Tina barked a vicious laugh. “He wouldn’t dare.”

“So, anywhere on Hightower in particular?”

“A liquor store. Of all the places.”

“There’s only about a hundred of those.”

“I FUCKING KNOW!” A hysterical edge crept into her voice.

Michael responded with the kind of understanding that came naturally and kept him his job. “Look, Tina. We’re doing all we can. We’ll find her and use whatever time is left to save her from becoming a domestic abuse statistic... plus whatever she’s picked up in the meantime.”

“Damn it, you know I’m just worried about her. And it’s really all MY fault. Should have just called her and asked to meet. None of this Mission Impossible bullshit.”

“You tried that. And I tried it, too. Rick kept her at home. And she wouldn’t listen to anyone. Not even a stranger.”

Tina finally relented. “Let’s think about this, then. Backtrack. Head back to the party.”

Her phone rang, startling them both. The number on the ID was unfamiliar but read, “Bright Light Motel.”

“Hello?”

“Oh my God, Tina!” Kally’s voice came through like an arrow out of heaven.

“Kally! Are you OK?”

“Yeah, me and Rick broke up...” She said, starting an explanation.

“That’s great! Are you safe? Have a hotel room?”

A brief pause but she answered, “Yeah, I’m surprised but it IS. And yeah, I do...”

“Bright Light Motel? Where is that?”

“Let me ask, one sec.” The phone went on hold.

“I’ve never seen or heard of it.” Michael shrugged, enjoying the feeling of elation radiating from his boss.

“She’s getting directions. Stop here, let’s get our bearings.” With a quick press, she set the phone on speaker and peered around for street signs.

“Hightower and Market.” Michael pointed. “And there’s a pay phone with what looks like a yellow pages across the intersection.”

Tina squinted her eyes. “Good.”

And they waited. For about five minutes.

“That’s it. Drive, we’re getting that phone book.” She snapped.

Chapter Eight: A Bright Future

Kally gazed up at the march of hair on Jimmy’s flat tummy as her head bobbed up and down on his cock. It was small enough that she could tease it with her lips and tongue like a lollypop. But it was the best cock ever! He’d said so.

She banged her head on the underside of the counter. “Ouch!”

“Oh, watch your head, Kally!” He laughed as he braced his hands on the counter top and closed his eyes as she went back to her task.

She was naked and twined with his wooden stool for balance. And they’d just had the best sex EVER in his little side room cot. It had blown her mind... in a good way. It was like he knew her every thought! A perfect joining of mind and body. He was a REAL man... made her forget all about screwing that old bum.

“I knew it from the second I saw you, baby. You were looking for a good time!”

She moaned in agreement, already sweating from the cramped quarters and enthusiastic activity. This was what her night’s adventure had been all about. She’d wanted to find the right man. The one who could satisfy her like no other.

“Damn, you suck like a Hoover. You like the taste of your wet little cunt on my cock Kally?”

She nodded with her lips locked on his head, sending tremors through his body. A spurt of cum surprised her but she drew him deeper across her tongue and milked it. It was the BEST to have a cock she could suck without gagging. It was like a little toy! His legs twitched as he arched his back. “Oh... yeaaaaaah!”

He slumped as she licked him clean. “NOW can you tell me the address?” She begged, coy and playful between his knees.

She was one messed up freaky chick. Probably on something. When she’d asked him the first time he’d snapped, “What do I look like, the operator? Suck my dick, bitch.” And she HAD. Then they’d screwed. She was as easy as the girls you see in porn flicks. Hell, she was EASIER.

“What? You don’t wanna leave now, do ya? You could live here. I could be your pimp. I get a lot of traffic here, Kally. And you’re so damn hot and sexy we could make a ton of money!” He patted her head as she digested his vision for their future.

She SHOULD be a prostitute. She LOVED sex. Even after four... or was it five... she couldn’t really recall... guys she was ready for MORE. For Rick she’d dropped her college plans and she really didn’t have any real job skills. Why not do what she enjoyed? For the sexiest man EVER. He’d said so while they were fucking. And it was SO true.

“I don’t know anything about being a prostitute. You’d do that for me, Jimmy?”

Dumbstruck but not dumb, he said with overwhelming honesty, “Damn straight! Look, whoever you called’s hung up already. If they didn’t wait then they must not care, right?”

She beamed a smile up at him. “It’s true. Tina’s a lesbian, anyway. She doesn’t care about anyone but herself... and doing girls.”

“You a dyke?”

Kally paused. The word bounced around her head. Dyke. Was she one? She’d never thought about it. “I... don’t think so. I like guys.” She frowned, tone laced with doubt.

Jimmy helped her up. “Hell yeah. I like chicks. So, how’d a sweet little thing like you end up here anyway? Break up with...” He noticed the diamond engagement ring on her slender finger. “...your fiance?”

She nodded. “He was an asshole so I slept around.”

“Damn, he catch you?”

“No, I told him to his face, the fucker.” She spat, proudly. “I don’t need him anymore.”

Jimmy kissed her nipple and slapped her ass. “Get your clothes back on. And hang out in...” He snagged a key off the hook. “This room. Fresh towels, you’ll like it!”

Kally giggled and moved in for a kiss. “You’re so sweet!”

He backed off, “Whoa there, cockbreath! Save it for the customers!”

A little insulted, Kally swallowed her retort and backed off. “Will you come see me? Soon?” She wanted him inside her. Again. Forever.

“Sure, babe. Sure. Hold up, let me get the Polaroid.” He fished around as she stood there, fidgeting. “Perk up, it’s for the catalog!”

Kally threw on a happy smile and struck what she hoped was a provocative pose. The flash blinded her for a second.

“Perfect! Now, get going.” He waved the photo in the air and shooed her off. She was the most gullible girl he’d ever met and he wanted her safely stowed away just in case her lezbo friend DID show up.

Kally scooped up her scattered clothes and threw them on. Her panties, especially, were clammy with the damp remnants of her night’s activities. Just as she zipped her skirt up, Jimmy startled her.

“Holy shit! Kally, get out of here, NOW. Back door, down the hall, and around the corner! Get in the room and don’t come out ‘til I tell you!”

She dropped her sandals and took off barefoot. Jimmy turned around and suspiciously eyed the confidant-looking woman and the little guy with her. They were way too well-dressed to be customers and the Navigator they pulled up in lacked the bling to be any kind of local money.

“That must be Tina. With that buzz cut and ugly frown, she’s definitely batting for the home team.” He muttered to himself.

Chapter Nine: The Rescue

The mismatched pair strode into the lobby, Tina in the lead. She made a beeline for the unwashed little man behind the counter. He wasn’t even wearing a shirt to cover his nasty, hairy body.

“I’m looking for my sister. She’s got a room here. Kally Masterson.”

Jimmy grinned and shrugged. “Never heard of her.”

Tina arched her eyebrow and measured him. “She’s about your height. Early 20’s. Maybe she gave a false name.”

“Look, there’s no Kally here, lady.” He interrupted, “You want a room, I can help.” With a knowing leer, he added, “Looking for a date... I can help with that, too.”

Tina turned red with anger but, just as she was about to explode, Michael nudged her. “WHAT?” She turned her venom on him. He pointed to a spot behind the glass.

Her predator’s gaze locked on the fallen pair of sandals and expensive leather purse sitting next to a plastic chair in the back of his booth. Comprehension dawned. “Are you a crossdresser, little man?”

The unbridled threat in her voice gave Jimmy pause. Even through the bulletproof glass of his booth. He cursed the rush that had left the bits of incriminating evidence behind. “Maybe.” He jutted his chin and crossed his arms. He tried to see any sign of weakness in her sharp features. Nothing.

“Where. Is. She?” Tina growled. Each word enunciated with a whipcrack of anger.

Jimmy was trembling. The lady in the dark gray power suit seemed to emanate danger. Like she could punch through the glass and throttle him or pin him to the ground with just the intensity of her gaze. “Look, I really can’t help you. Rooms by the hour! Don’t ask, don’t tell!”

“I’LL SHOW YOU—” Tina roared, taking a threatening step forward.

Jimmy fell back from his stool and stumbled to the back wall, almost tripping again over Kally’s sandals. “Bulletproof! I’m safe! I’m calling the COPS!”

“Wait, wait, calm down.” Michael restrained Tina and turned a placating gesture to Jimmy. “There’s no need to call anyone. My name’s Michael. You can call me Mike. What’s your name?”

“I don’t give a goddamn about his name, Michael!” Tina practically spewed the words out like venom as she pointed at Jimmy behind the glass. “I want to find my sister before she gets HURT!”

Michael ignored her and continued his appeal to Jimmy. “She’s right, guy. Kally’s really messed up right now... and needs our help.” He unfolded a couple of $100 bills and set them in the transaction tray. “Those are her shoes and purse, I’d guess. Here, I’ll make it worth your while. Not to mention keep Ms. Masterson here from tearing your establishment apart looking for her sister... Just tell us where she is.”

Jimmy’s eyes darted back and forth. He’d pretty much figured out something was up with Kally. For all he knew she was some kind of psycho. Too perfect to be true. Gave head like a champ. All under that girl-next-door fascade. Seeing her dyke sister made her sweet, accomodating temper and warm smile look like an impossible dream.

The pause grew pronounced. “That’s it, I’m checking EVERY room until I FIND HER!” Tina turned on her heel. The tension snapped.

“Wait! Wait! $200 bucks, she’s in room 117. Ok? Ok?!”

Tina glowed with triumph. “Watch him.” She ordered Michael as she stalked out.

“Yes, ma’am.” He nodded, seriously, before shrugging at Jimmy and slipping the cash on to his side of the glass.

She was there in 30 seconds, flat. Tina knocked at the door. Five rapid, strong raps.

“Jimmy?” Came Kally’s voice from the other end.

“It’s me, Kally. Tina.”

“Go away! You don’t care about me!” Kally shouted. Tina could hear her foot stomping.

“Open the door, Kally.”

The bolt clicked and the chain slid away as she yanked it open. “Why the hell are you here you dirty dyke!?”

In the face of her sister’s wicked hate, three shades deeper than even the day she’d told her family she was a lesbian, Tina broke. “I’m so sorry, Kally. I was just trying to help!” She saw the dark circles under her sister’s eyes. The crusty flakes of who knows what twisted in her hair. And the grimy stains running down her inner thighs under the hem of a wrinkled skirt. Her sweet sister, so full of love and caring, looked like a trailerpark slut.

“Sorry? Sorry for what? For being gay? It’s sick, Tina, SICK!”

Tina shook her head, sadly. “Let’s go inside, Kally. We need to talk.”

They sat on either side of a small, round table. The cheap vinyl of the seats were sticky but neither woman cared. Kally stewed with an unexplainable resentment and Tina tried not to let the mess she’d almost made of her sister’s life get in the way of fixing it.

“Well, talk.” Kally demanded. “I’m waiting for someone. A MAN...” She paused, with triumphant hatred, “to fuck.”

Tina took a firming breath and reached out to take Kally’s hands in hers. She pulled them away and frowned. “I care about you, Kally. I’m here because I care SO much.”

Kally’s anger broke and her lip trembled. “I know, Tina. Tonight’s been so WEIRD! Why did you hang up? I was... getting directions...” She shook her head, confused. She’d pressed the Hold button and then asked Jimmy... but she’d gotten sidetracked.

“I waited a couple of minutes and then ran to find a phone book. We got here as fast as we could.”

“We?”

“Oh, me and my PA, Michael. But don’t worry about that.” She checked her watch. About an hour left. “First things first, tell me everything that’s happened to you tonight.”

Kally fidgeted under the table. Her memories of the night were a mix of hazy recollection and dream-like sex. But she’d tell her sister everything. “Rick and I went to a party...”

Tina leaned forward, intent but silent.

“And I got pretty drunk and did it with a guy in a closet.” She wrinkled her nose and tried to look sheepish, expecting a rebuke but not getting one. She’d never spoken frankly about sex before tonight. Least of all with her sexually confused sister. Not that she could hold THAT against her anymore. Kally was starting to wonder if maybe SHE was a dyke, too.

“Go on, everything.”

“Rick saw us getting out of the closet and we argued. It was pretty bad and he hurt my arm. Then... then...” She stared at the tabletop and grimaced. “Then I did it with another guy in another closet.”

Tina bit her lip. It was her fault. Kally had always been so... good. The perfect little sister until her own dirty secret drove a wedge between them. The perfect daughter. All ruined. “I’m sorry.”

Kally misinterpreted the admission as a request to explain. “I mean, he was SO cute and he wanted to help me and Rick said I’m such a slut so I thought, well, maybe this ONE time I’d show him...”

“No need to explain. You’re not a slut, Kally. Forget about what you did at the party, got it? You had an argument with Rick but he was blaming you for things you didn’t do. Like always. He was being a jerk. You’re a wonderful woman, Kally.”

Kally nodded. “Now that you mention it... yeah. What... what were we talking about?”

Tina thrilled at the lilt of her sister’s voice. A tiny bit of her old self shining through. And a huge weight off her conscience. “Tell me what happened after you left the party.”

“Rick yelled at me in the car... and I think he was going to KILL me!” She sobbed. “But then he just kicked me out and drove off. I was REALLY scared...”

At least that had worked out somewhat to plan. There was no way they’d make up after tonight. The wedding she dreaded would never come to pass. Her sister was safe from that bigot and his violent tendencies. “It’s alright, Kally. You don’t need to worry about Rick any more. It’s over between you two.”

Kally agreed, wholeheartedly. “Then I met Richard, he’s a retired marine like Daddy except, well, he’s kind of old. And a bum. But, get this, his REAL name is Rick!”

Tina froze. “Richard. Ok. What did you do with him?”

“We had dinner and he was SO nice. He brought me here. We cleaned him up. And then...” She trailed off, a confused look on her face.

“What?”

“It’s funny. I don’t remember anything about him after that. I... I think I wrote him a note. He was asleep...” A look of distaste crossed her face.

Someone’s offhand comment must have muddled her sister’s memory. Test subjects couldn’t recall lost memories. Ever. Even after direct commands to. It was the scariest part of the project. Permanent damage could be wrought with just the slightest of missteps. She cursed her reckless endangerment of her only sister’s mind.

Then she brightened, “And then there was the guy in room 102.” She giggled. “He thought I was a HOOKER!”

Tina gasped. How many guys had she done it with that night? And then she remembered. The first closet. “Wait, did you say you had sex with two guys at the party?”

Kally frowned. “No. Nobody at the party. I was too embarrassed. Rick and I kind of made a scene...”

With a grunt of resignation, Tina resolved to grill Michael about his... time... with her sister later. “Nevermind, forget I asked. So, another guy here at the motel?”

“Yeah, it was so kinky! He thought I was the MAID at first. And I thought HE was the best sex ever until I did Jimmy!”

Two and two is four. “The clerk.” Her voice lowered dangerously.

“GOD, yes! He’s going to be my PIMP, Tina. I love sex SO much. I used to worry about it but now I get it. It’s GREAT!” Then she shared a conspirational grin. “He’s probably the hottest guy I’ve ever met!”

Tina fumed. That slimy little bastard was going to pay. “He’s trying to take advantage of you, Kally. But you’re too smart for that.”

That drew her up short. “Jimmy?”

“Yes. He wants to use you. And abuse you. In an even worse way than Rick ever did.” Kally shied away. “No, listen to me, little sis. You can love sex all you want, in fact it’s healthy to, but only on your own terms. And never for money.”

“Oh God, you’re right.” Kally cried and Tina moved to her side to comfort her.

“It’s ok, Kally. Let it out. It’s been a rough night but you’re going to be OK now. You can stay with me until we work things out. I’ve even got a spot for you in my division.”

She sniffled. “Really? I mean, I dropped out of school...”

“I know. For Rick. But now you’re going to get your life back on track. You’ve always been bright. You’d be wasted as a housefrau.”

Kally giggled as she wiped her tears away. “I missed you, Tina. We used to be able to talk. Like this...”

“It’s ok. I just couldn’t lie to you guys anymore. Even though I knew what would happen.”

“It was stupid. Forgive me?”

Tina hugged her sister tightly. “Only if you forgive me.”

“Deal! It’s going to be hard to forget about Jimmy, though. He was AMAZING.”

“Oh, not really...” Tina smirked.

Chapter Ten: Epilogue

A half-hour later, Tina and Kally stepped out of the room and strolled up to the office. Michael reclined on a tattered sofa in the lobby and chatted amiably with Jimmy behind the glass. Kally’s sandals and purse sat on the coffee table.

“Hey, you look familiar...” Kally cocked her head when she saw Michael. She didn’t even glance at the clerk.

“He’s my PA, Michael.” Explained Tina as she stalked to the window. Jimmy’s smile vanished under her baleful gaze. “Michael, take Kally to the car.”

Humor unshaken, he gallantly offered his arm to the softer, gentler sister and led her out. “Thanks, what’s it like to work for my sister?” She chirruped, scooping up her sandals and purse.

“Always an adventure.” He chuckled, holding the door as she passed and miming a kill gesture to a very nervous Jimmy.

The sound of the outdoors vanished with the click of the door. “You tried to take advantage of my sister.”

Guilty but defiant, Jimmy dissembled. “I was doing her a favor! You should’ve seen the bum she put—”

“Shut up and listen. She told me EVERYTHING. Every. Sordid. Detail.” Her eyes flashed.

“What? You want some of this, too?” His attempt to deflect her with bravado fell flat. His voice cracked and trailed off on “too.”

“Drink this.” She set a vial of amber liquid in the transaction dish.

“No way—”

“Drink it.” She demanded.

“You can’t—”

“NOW.” Her volume didn’t change but he fumbled to comply at last.

He downed it in one gulp. Didn’t even burn on the way down. Tasted a lot like apple juice. He hoped it wasn’t piss or something. “There! Fine! Now get outta here!”

Her grin turned feral. “Not yet.”

Ten minutes later, Tina slid into the passenger seat, a satisfied smile on her face. “All done?” Asked Michael.

“All done.” She confirmed, turning to Kally. “Now forget all about this motel and the people in it.”

“Huh?” Kally shook her head.

“Take us by my place, Michael. Good work tonight.”

“Yes, ma’am.” He smiled.

“Michael was telling me all about your latest project. It sounds really neat!”

Tina frowned. “Yes, rehabilitating career criminals through chemicals and therapy. We’ve had some moderate success. More on the therapy side than the chemical.”

“I’m just glad you’re doing something to help out society. I always wanted to be a nurse or a teacher, you know.”

“Yes, I remember. While you’re working admin for me you could take some nursing courses at night. We always need good nurses.”

“That sounds great! You know, I always thought my life would be over if I ever broke up with Rick. But this is turning out to be the best day ever!”

“Now that you mention it, I think you’re right.”

Meanwhile, back at the Bright Light Motel, Joannie tried his best to slip into a mismatched pair of heels from the lost and found. They hurt his toes and heels something awful but it just felt RIGHT to wear them.

- The End