The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Internal Auditor pt.4

THURSDAY

—May I come in?

—Yes, of course, Catalina... Smoke?

—Thank you, hun...

—So, what do you need from me, Catalina?

—Yeah. Well. About yesterday, if you remember...

—...uh...uhm, yes. I, uhm, I remember...

—It was well, you remember...

—What, no, uhm, I mean... well, anyway!

—Yes. I was wondering... I mean Tanya wanted.. well to invite you over for a dinner. We didn’t have the chance to talk much the past two days... And we have some things that we have to talk to you about...

—What? Ivanova? Again?? No!! No!! I’m done with this!

—But...

—No, Catalina! Not Ivanova...

—Why, Carl, what’s wrong?

—I can’t do that! I can’t and I won’t go for a dinner with Ivanova!!

—Oh, I thought we could be friends, Carl...

—You know I can’t do that, Catalina... I am not allowed to have any kind of relationship with any of you outside this office!!

—Oh come on, baby... I think you already broke that code yesterday, don’t you think?

—You.. Wha... NO!!!!

—Oh, come on... Think about what you were telling me yesterday...

—I... I.... I don’t know what was I thinking...

—I think I know, Carl... You were thinking about these...

—WHAT?? NO!!! PLEASE!! I HAVE A REPUTATION, CATALINA!!

—Just one dinner, Carl... It won’t ruin your reputation... Nobody has to know... I know you want it... You showed me yesterday...

—I have to remind you that I have a wife, you know...

—Are YOU saying that, Carl? After what happened yesterday...?

—I...I’m sorry... I JUST DON’T... well, I know... what you are... trying to do here... Catalina... But please...tell that... THAT WOMAN... that SHE’S NOT... GETTING AWAY... with this...

—That “woman”, Carl, did nothing while you.... Well, don’t you think you owe her an apology anyway? It was her bed, you know...

—I’m... sorry to tell you... but... I don’t know about you.... but that.. well, your team.... is going to have... some... problems...

—Out of all the people, Carl... Are YOU really talking about someone else going to have problems? I wonder what your wife would have to say about this...

—My... wife...? What does... my wife has... to do with this...?

—I think you know, baby...

—Well, as I said.... Catalina...

—You like my name, Carl?

—What... do you want.... Catalina...?

—It’s so... spanish! Don’t you think?

—It’s... I... I don’t know what you’re doing here... but I have to... well, warn you...

—Oh, come on, Carl! It’s so funny to see you trying to behave like someone you’re not...

—I have... no idea.... what you are talking about... Catalina...

—Oh I think you do, baby...

—I... I... I’m... sorry. I... mean. It was... I was... I don’t know what happened.... to me... I...

—That’s okay, baby. There’s no need to apologize. You just wanted to have some fun...

—No!! No!! I didn’t!! I... It was only... I’m not like this...

—That’s okay, Carl... I believe you...

—You have to believe me!!! It was the first t... I’m not that kind of guy!!! I’m...

—Whatever you say, Carl. It is your wife’s problem, not mine anyway! A dinner, Carl. That’s all I’m asking. Me, you, Ms Ivanova and Mrs Wen.

—What..? No! That’s against the rules... You know that!! I’m the internal auditor... And I have a report to...

—I know, baby. You have a report to make tomorrow. About us, right?

—Well, actually... yes! But how could you possibly, well, know about that??

—You told us yesterday, silly.

—But... but why... would I do something like this...

—Because it was me who asked you, silly! And you can’t keep secrets from me...

—But that’s against the...

—The rules..? But I think having fun with the team you are supposed to check is even more against the rules... right?

—Wh....yes... why would I ever... I mean...

—Oh come on, Carl... Stop playing someone you’re not...

—I’m not...

—Come on, baby... You came with us yesterday because you wanted to fuck me... How hard is it for you to admit it...??

—NO!! THAT’S AGAINST THE...

—Oh yeah. The rules again... I think we can forget about the rules. Once...

—NO! NO WE CAN’T, CATALINA!! NOBODY GOES AGAINST THE RULES!! THIS COMPANY IS PAYING ME TO MAKE SURE THAT NOONE GOES AGAINST THE RULES!! I CAN’T BE THE ONE WHO BREAKS THEM!!

—But we are not just “anyone”. Right, baby?

—YOU... YOU... YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME ALONE!!! PLEASE!!!

—You disappoint me, Mr Anderson... And you disappoint Ms Ivanova as well. We thought you are the kind of person who loves breaking the rules.... Did we get it all wrong...?

—PLEASE CATALINA!! I NEED YOU TO GO!! I’VE HAD ENOUGH!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I DID YESTERDAY! AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE IN THE PAST!! OR WHY!!! BUT NOW IT’S ME WHO’S TALKING!!! AND I AM NOT WHO YOU THINK I AM!!! SO I GO TELL YOUR BOSS THAT RULES ARE ABOVE ALL OF US!! AND I’M SORRY TO TELL YOU THIS, MRS RAMIREZ, BUT YOU HAVE FOUND THE WRONG GUY FOR YOUR JOB!!!

—WANNA TALK ABOUT RULES, CARL?? WANNA??? BECAUSE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT RULES, YOU WERE STROKING YOUR COCK IN FRONT OF ME!!! REMEMBER THAT????

THE LAST TIME YOU TALKED ABOUT RULES, YOU WERE BEGGING ME TO LET YOU FUCK ME!!! HOW ABOUT THAT, HUH???

HOW PATHETIC YOU WERE, TELLING ALL THOSE TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT YOUR WIFE???? JUST TO GET ME TO BED!!!!

AND NOT EVEN MY BED!!! TANYA’S BED!!!

DO ALL THESE RING ANY BELL????

—I... don’t... I...

—YOU ARE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER GUY, CARL, THAT’S ALL! YOU JUST HAVE TO ADMIT IT! YOU ARE A LIAR AND A CHEATER! YOU HAVE A WIFE HOME AND YOU GO FUCK OTHER WOMEN!

THAT’S WHY YOU’VE BEEN CHASING ME LIKE A DOG!

BECAUSE YOU WANT TO FUCK ME, CARL!! THAT’S WHY!!

YOU WANT TO FUCK ME! AND YOU’RE WILLING TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN!!!

RIGHT???

RIGHT?????

—NO!! I... I’m not...

—OH COME ON, DEAR. STOP PLAYING THE NICE GUY. YOU CAN’T FOOL ANYONE...

YOU ARE NOT THE GOOD GUY HERE, CARL...

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING, DIRTY, HORNY LITTLE DOG...

—BUT I’M NOT WHA... I LOVE MY WIFE!!!! I LOVE M...

—YEAH... IT’S JUST US, CARLIE... COME ON. WHEN WAS IT?? WHEN WAS THE FIRST TIME YOU HAD SOME FUN BESIDES YOUR LOVING WIFEY...?

—I’m not...

—WHEN WAS IT? DID YOU MAKE IT THROUGH YOUR FULL MOON?? OR DID YOU BANG ANY STRANGE TALKING GIRL???

—FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP IT!!!!! I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME??????

I’M NOT LIKE THIS!!!

I REALLY AM NOT!!!

I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!!!

I DON’T KNOW WHO I AM!!

OR WHAT I DO!!!

I THINK I’M GOING CRAZY!!!

I HAVE DONE SOME TERRIBLE THINGS!!!!

I DON’T KNOW WHO I AM ANYMORE!!!

I DON’T FEEL LIKE MYSELF!!!

—You are who you are, Carl... You can’t change it. You have done what you have done...

—BUT I’M NOT...

—Oh yes, you are, Carl... We all know it...

—But... I love my... wife...

—Yeah... okay... then tell me one thing about her, baby... A romantic memory...

—NO!! PLEASE!!! STOP!!

—Here!! Tell me about your full moon, Carl!! What do you remember of her...

—I... I... I’m...

—What is it, baby? Did I get it right? Yeah.. that’s okay, baby. Your secrets are safe with me, Carl...

—I’m not.... I....

—I know you’re not, baby...

—But please... You have to believe me... I’m not like this... Deep down I am...

—Deep down you are a man with needs, Carl... This is what you are...

—I....

—Close your mouth, baby...

Do not open it, unless you have something meaningful to say...

—I don’t recognize myself anymore, Catalina...

Not at all...

I feel like I’m losing it...

I don’t even know why I’m talking to you right now...

The past few days...

I would never do all the horrible things I did...

—Oh, come on, baby... Don’t be so hard at yourself...

—I have done so many things... that I’m not proud of, Catalina...

so many...

—We all have, baby...

—I’ve always thought I am right and people are wrong...

I don’t know what to think right now...

—We don’t have to be right all the time, baby...

Sometimes it’s for the best if we can just be bad...

—I... I hate myself... you know...

—Oh poor baby, come here...

—I... no. I...

—Usted es un hombre atractivo con las necesidades, Carlos...

—I... sto...

—Ah, senor Carlos...

tu verga tan durita...

—Please.... st...

—Me haces mojada, bebe...

—My God, Catalina...

you are so... sexy...

—Estoy tan mojada...

—We have to... stop... Catalina...

—Todo sobre ti me calienta...

—Please.... my wife....

—Te quiero dendro mi, senor Carlos...

—Stop... calling.... me that...

—Justo ahi, bebe, esta perfecto...

oh...senor Carlos...

—I... I... fuck.... you are so... fucking... hot... Catalina...

—You like me calling you “senor Carlos”, baby...?

—Fuck... fuck... yessss..... I...

—Does your wife call you that, baby?

—....my ....no.... fuc...

—No te preocupes, senor Carlos...

no es culpa tuya...

tu eres mi chico malo...

senor Carlos...

—....what are you sayi.... fuck please stop...

—You are my bad boy, Carlos...

aren’t you...?

—Please... Catalina.... no... just... no...

—No te puedes resistir, senor Carlos... tu eres mi chico malo... say it...

—What... do you...

—Say that you are my bad boy, Carlos...

—I... am... not...

—Yo soy tu chico malo, senora Ramirez...

say it, baby...

—No...

—Quiere decir que, senor Carlos...

—I...n....I....

—I will call you “senor Carlos”, from now on, baby...

—N...no...

—And you will call me “senora Ramirez”...

—I...

—Yes, baby...

—I...

—I am “senora Ramirez” for you from now on.

—....

—No one has to know, senor Carlos...

—No...

—It will be a secret...

—Yes...

—Our secret, senor Carlos...

—Secret...

—Say it with me, senor...

—...

—That’s it.

Yo...

—.....Yo....

—Soy...

—.....Soy....

—Tu chico...

—......Tu....chico....

—Malo.....

—M.....a....l...o.......

—And now my name....

—.....

—What is my name, baby....

—....

—Senora...

—....

—Say it....

—...... Senora...

-Yes...??

—Ramirez...

—Call my name, baby! Say it out loud!

You have to show me you want me...

—Please...

—I’m gonna leave now, baby...

—No...

—You know what to say...

—Catal....

[Door opens]

—Perdon, no entendi lo que dijiste...?

—Pleaseeeee......

—Goodbye Carl...

—....Yo soy tu chico malo... senora Ramirez....!!!

—What did you say???

—YO SOY TU CHICO MALO, SENORA RAMIREZ!!!

—Ese es mi chico...

One hour.

The address is in your back pocket.

We’ll be waiting for you...

75 minutes later

[C.A]

Ladies...

[C.R]

At last!! Senor Carlos!! I thought you wouldn’t come!

[C.A]

I... My name... Uhm... Never mind...

[C.A]

Senor Carlos, please have a seat!

[C.A]

... Thank... you... Catalina...

[C.R]

Senor Carlos!! I thought we had...

[C.A]

Please, Catalina!! Just pl....

[C.R]

Oh don’t be shy! Ladies, you have already met Mr Anderson.

Carlos es mi chico malo.

He’s my bad boy...

[C.A]

Catalina! Please!!

[T.I]

Oh that’s okay, Mr Anderson. Mrs Ramirez has explained everything... It’s okay...

[C.A]

But I don’t have... never mind!! Anyway...

[Z.W]

Mr Anderson. I don’t think we have met. I am Zhang Wen.

[C.A]

Yes, I know who you are, Mrs Wen.

[C.R]

Zhang is a good friend, Carlos. I bet you’ll love her once you get to know her!

[C.A]

Yeah, okay.

[T.I]

So. Carl! May I call you Carl?

[C.A]

I... well, Ms Ivanova. I think it would be better if we kept this strictly professional, you know?

[C.R]

Carlos!! Baby! Tanya was the one who... remember??

[C.A]

I ...um... I... I’m sorry. Ms Ivanova...

[T.I]

That’s okay, Mr Anderson. I understand...

[C.R]

CARLOS!!!

[C.A]

You... can call me Carl... Ms Ivanova... I... I apologize... I mean you ha...

[T.I]

That’s okay, dear! We are all grown ups here! Aren’t we...?

[C.A]

I didn’t mean to...

[T.I]

It’s okay, Mr Anderson! Here! I’m Tanya and you are Carl! Is this better?

[C.A]

Yes... Tanya... that would be better...

10 minutes later

[T.I]

So. Carl. We didn’t have the chance to talk the past two days...

[C.A]

Yes and I want... to apologize for this... That week has been, well, tough for me...

[T.I]

Please, Carl!!

[C.A]

No, Tanya! Please, I have to say this!

[C.R]

Carlos!!

[C.A]

No, Catalina, let me say this. Ms Ivano... Tanya. I feel awful and I apologize for my behavior. It must be all the stress from work... I mean, I was well, not myself. I would never do anything to disrespect you or anyone from the people in this company...

[T.I]

Carl stop!!

[C.A]

I wa...

[T.I]

STOP!

[C.A]

...

[T.I]

Listen to me, Carl. That was the last time you apologized to me.

[C.A]

But...

[T.I]

You came to my house. You did what you did in my bedroom, that’s it! I never want to hear about it! Is that possible??

[C.A]

But...

[T.I]

I said that’s it! I am not here to judge anyone, Carl!!! Mrs Ramirez is a beautiful woman! And frankly, I hope you two end up together someday!

[C.A]

But I have a w...

[T.I]

Listen to me, Carl. What I’m trying to say here, is that your secrets are safe with me. With us....

[C.A]

No!

[T.I]

And that my doors will always be open for you.

[C.A]

...Thank you... I mean...

[T.I]

You don’t have to thank me, Carl. You’ll see that once you get to know us you’ll...

[C.A]

I’m... I’m sorry, Tanya. But please!

Let me..

Listen Tanya! I have to say this!!

[C.R]

Baby!!

[C.A]

I... Well, there’s a report tomorrow!!! That’s it!!

[T.I]

So?

[C.A]

See, I am responsible for this!! Okay?? And I’ll be responsible for what is going to happen next...

[T.I]

What do you mean?

[C.A]

I mean, Tanya... that I have found many violations... incidents... crimes... regarding your team... and... well... I don’t know how to say this... but... soon you will face serious... charges... because of it...

[C.R]

Carlos! What are you talking about, baby...?

[C.A]

Please, Catalina!! Don’t make this harder than already is...

[Z.W]

Mr Anderson! You mean that... YOU are going to present a report about, well... us??

[C.A]

Yes, Mrs Wen. I’m afraid this is exactly what I’m saying...

[Z.W]

What could you possibly have against us, Mr Anderson??

[C.A]

Well, Mrs Wen. Let’s just say that I have things that can cause serious damage to... well, all of you...

[C.R]

Carlos... that goes for me too..?

[C.A]

Don’t do this, Catalina... Please... I... I’m sorry... but you have done....

[T.I]

Does anybody else knows about that report, Carl?

[C.A]

I can’t... well, answer this...

[T.I]

Well, don’t you think that the least you can do for us would be to answer that question, Mr Anderson...?

[C.A]

I...uhm... well... no... I’m the only one... well, for now...

[T.I]

And what about your team...

[C.A]

My... team...? Why do you care about my team?

[T.I]

Oh come on, Carl... I bet your team knows nothing about what is in that report. Am I right?

[C.A]

My team.... my team, prepared the audits... if you have to know. The full report is mine...

[T.I]

Nice...

[Z.W]

That means there are four people now, who know about that report, huh...?

[C.A]

What do you, mean... Mrs Wen?

[T.I]

Yeah, what Zhang is trying to say, is that you have shared a very important secret with us, Carl. Just now. Right?

[C.A]

What?? I...uhm... yes...

[T.I]

So, there’s a report ready to be presented to the Board about us. A report that could potentially let’s say harm us?

[C.A]

...Uh... potentially.... well, yes...

[T.I]

Maybe even put us in jail?

[C.A]

...Uhh, yes...

[T.I]

I see... Yet, I have a question for you, Carl...

[C.A]

...

[T.I]

Why are you here...?

[C.A]

I... I... what, do you... mean..?

[T.I]

Have you told anyone about that dinner you’re having with us?

[C.A]

I... I...

[T.I]

I thought so...

So, you are having a secret dinner with us... huh?

[C.A]

That... has... that has nothing to do, with, well, the report...

[T.I]

Or with the fact that for the past week you spend the afternoons at my place, I suppose.... huh?

[C.R]

Yeah, because Carlos is a bad boy, Tanya! MY bad boy!! Estoy bien, bebe?

[C.A]

I... no! Please Catalina... you are too... close... your mouth... I mean... people may see us... I’m sorry... I... I can’t do anything now...

[C.R]

De que estas hablando, senor Carlos? Creia que eras mi bebe...

[C.A]

I... do not... understand... what you are saying... bab...Catalina...

[C.R]

Me llamo senora Ramirez, Carlos...

[C.A]

Your mouth... your voice... please... Cat...

[C.R]

It’s senora Ramirez for you, Carlos...

[C.A]

Oh... senora Ramirez...

[C.R]

Oh, mi chico malo...

[T.I]

Does the report have anything to do with THIS maybe, Carl...?

[C.A]

I... I... don’t know... what you... mean... Tanya...

[T.I]

Let go of him for a moment, Catalina!

Carl... You are having a secret dinner with us.

We have secret meetings at my place.

You even have a secret affair with my subordinate for crying out loud!

Don’t you see??

[C.A]

I... no... I... these have nothing to do, with, uhm...

[T.I]

WAKE UP, CARL!! WHAT DO YOU THINK THE BOARD WILL SAY WHEN THEY LEARN ABOUT ALL THESE?

[C.A]

What do you... I have done nothing uhm.... I... I’m not...

[T.I]

Oh Carl, Carl, Carl... You are so naive...

[C.A]

I AM NOT!! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!!

[T.I]

Oh yes you have, my dear...

[C.A]

NO! That’s what YOU say!!!

[T.I]

Can’t you see, Carl...? We are on the same team here...

[C.A]

What?? No!! I’m not on the same team with you!!! You.... You...

[T.I]

Me what, Carl...?

[C.A]

YOU ARE MAKING EXPERIMENTS DOWN THERE!!! YOU ARE USING WEIRD TECHNOLOGIES!! YOU ARE PLAYING WITH PEOPLE’S MEMORIES!!! I AM NOTHING LIKE THAT!! I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG IN MY LIFE!!

[T.I]

And then what are you doing here with us...?

[C.A]

I... I... I...

[T.I]

What are you doing here, Carl?

Why are you with us?

What you are doing right now is wrong...

If your team finds out that you are here with us, your career will be ruined...

If your wife finds out that you have a crush on Mrs Ramirez, your marriage will be ruined as well...

People think they know you, Carl, but they don’t!! I DO!!

[C.A]

They... they... I...

[T.I]

I know you, Carl...

I know damn well that right now you are thinking about it.

You are trying to find how you got into this.

What went wrong...

WELL, SHE’S STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, CARL!

THERE’S NO REASON TO DENY IT!

YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE OF HER!!

[C.A]

I... I...

[T.I]

YOU WANT TO FUCK HER, CARL!!! YOU WANT TO FUCK HER SO BADLY!!! HUH??? WE HAVE A THING FOR SPANISH WOMEN MAYBE, CARL???

IS THIS WHY YOU DO ALL THESE THINGS????

IS THIS WHY YOU CAN’T CONTROL YOURSELF????

[C.A]

I....

[T.I]

MASTURBATING IN MY BED FOR MRS RAMIREZ, CARL???

HOW SICK WAS THAT???

WHAT WOULD YOUR WIFEY HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS??

[C.A]

UHHHHH!!!!! ENOUGH!!!!!

PLEASE STOP DOING THIS TO ME!!!!

OKAY!!!

I’M SORRY!!!!

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANNA HEAR???

THERE I SAID IT!!!!

I’M SORRY!!!

ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!

YOU ARE RIGHT!!!

OK?????

YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!

I DON’T KNOW HOW! BUT YOU SEEM TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME!!!

I AM SICK!!!

I AM DISGUSTING!!!! THERE, IS THIS WHAT YOU WANNA HEAR???

I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!!!

I CAN’T CONTROL MY SELF!!

I HAVE DONE THINGS IN MY LIFE!!!

DISGUSTING THINGS!!!!

I.... I DON’T KNOW WHY!!!!

SO PLEASE!!!! I’M BEGGING YOU!!! STOP DOING THIS TO ME!!!

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME???

I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT....

[T.I]

I want you to co-operate, Carl... That’s all...

[C.A]

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, TANYA?

[T.I]

I want you to be my eyes and ears at the Board.

[C.A]

WHAT???

[T.I]

You heard me, Carl. I want you to be our guy.

[C.A]

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??? HOW CAN YOU ASK OF ME SOMETHING LIKE THAT???

I AM NOONE’S “GUY”!!!

I AM THE EYES AND THE EARS OF THIS COMPANY!!!!

[T.I]

And you will still be, Carl. You will just choose to keep them shut when it comes to us...

[C.A]

WHA... NO!!!! I WOULD NEVER BETRAY THIS COMPANY!!! OR MY TEAM!!!

[T.I]

YOU ARE WITH US NOW, CARL!! HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE YOU TO REALIZE IT??

YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT THAT REPORT MORE THAN US!!

IF THAT TEAM OF YOURS FINDS OUT WHAT YOU’VE BEEN DOING HERE WITH US ALL WEEK...

IF YOU’RE ASKING ME FOR EXAMPLE, I WOULD BE 100 PERCENT SURE THAT YOU’RE ASKING MONEY NOT TO PUBLISH THAT REPORT...

WHAT ABOUT YOU, CARL???

IS THAT THE CASE??

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT???

YOU WANT OUR MONEY, CARL??

[C.A]

MONEY????? NO..... NOT MONEY!!!! I’M NOT...

[T.I]

MRS RAMIREZ SAYS YOU’RE A BAD BOY, CARL. IS THIS WHAT SHE MEANS???

[C.A]

NO!!!!! I WOULD NEVER TAKE M....

[T.I]

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO PAY MONEY IN RETURN FOR SOMETHING, CARL???

[C.A]

WHAT???? NO!!!!! OF COURSE NOT!!!!!

[T.I]

DON’T TELL ME YOU HAVEN’T EVEN ACCEPTED ANY MONEY IN RETURN FOR SOMETHING, LET’S SAY BAD...

[C.A]

NO!!!!!!!!!

[T.I]

Oh I think that this is something that has to change, dear...

[C.A]

N... WHAT??? WHAT DO YOU MEA....

[T.I]

I said that this is something that should be added in your life, Carl...

[C.A]

I DON’T UND....

[T.I]

You are too uptight about your moral codes, Carl. You know that?

You should calm down a bit...

Money is good, Carl...

Money is sexy...

Money makes the world go around, don’t you think...?

[C.A]

YEAH FOR YOU MAYBE, TANYA!!!

I DO NOT NEED MORE MONEY!!! I HAVE A LOT!!!

[T.I]

See?? You need to calm, Carl...

Being accused for taking or giving money illegally should not sound that offensive...

Money helps us do things, Carl.

Most people try to lie when being accused for something like this, you know?

But that’s okay, Carl. It’s not your fault...

You just need a few proper memories to understand what I’m saying...

[C.A]

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!

ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING???

[T.I]

I tried so hard with you, Carl. I always thought we could have an understanding, you know?

Thought we could work things out.

Without much at stake.

But every time you were there to prove me wrong.

You will go to sleep in a while, Carl...

First, you will escort us out of this place, like a gentleman.

And after a while you’ll be sleeping in our lab, like a good boy.

We are out of days, Carl...

Hopefully, tomorrow you’ll be a whole different person.

Having lived a whole different life.

I really wish that you stayed mentally stable after this.

Although I can’t risk it anymore. A lot of things are going to change this time.

[C.A]

What the hell are you saying, Tanya??

What are you talking about??

[T.I]

Oh can’t you see? You are already drugged, Carl. Zhang took care of it while you were bitching about your moral shit.

[C.A]

WHAT??

[T.I]

I’ve had enough of all your “I don’t need money” shit. I’m tired of it, you know?? As I was tired of all that “I’m never gonna cheat on my wife” shit!!

[C.A]

WHAT... DO YOU... MEAN....???? I DON’T UNDERSTAND... TANYA....

[T.I]

Oh poor boy. How many whores have you fucked since the day you got married, honey?

30? 40? 50?

[C.A]

I... I....

[T.I]

That’s the spirit, dear. You should lower your eyes like this, full of guilt for all the filthy holes that you have put your needy dick into.

[C.A]

I... stop it...

[T.I]

Oh just look at you! It’s so funny to see you suffering like this. Are you thinking about it now, Carl? Oh they are too many, dear. Most of them don’t even have a name...

[C.A]

What the he... how could you.... know, that...

[T.I]

Oh I know everything, Carl.

I told you it’s safe space here....

You’ve been fucking cheap sluts since forever, dear. Huh?

[C.A]

What the...

[T.I]

That’s okay, baby. You’re a disgusting husband. And a horrible person.

[C.A]

I’m... not... I’m....

[T.I]

Oh you are, Carl. But it seems you’re gonna need to be even worse. You know how insulting it is to make me feel like a criminal?

[C.A]

But... you are...

[T.I]

Oh Carl... Carl...

You’re gonna need so much work...

I really hope you don’t lose it tomorrow...

[C.A]

What are... you... talking... I feel...

[T.I]

It didn’t have to be this way though, you know...

[C.A]

Why... what do you... mean...? I feel... dizzy....

[T.I]

Oh it’s from the drug, baby. It’s working. Don’t worry. In five minutes you’ll be totally relaxed...

[C.A]

What... are you.... saying...

[T.I]

What I’m saying is that had you been co-operative right from the beginning you would have kept all your memories intact, honey...

All your past. All your life. It would still belong to you...

[C.A]

My... my life??? My... past...? What do you... mean....

[T.I]

You’re so funny, Carl.

Yeah, all that boring shit you had with your wifey... They are just files in Zhang’s recycle bin, dear.

[Z.W]

Uhm... I’m afraid I have deleted them, Ms Ivanova...

[T.I]

Oh... Mrs Wen has deleted them, baby!

But that’s okay, because now you have all that perfect dirty stuff to remember, right?

[C.A]

I....

[T.I]

Yeah, Carl. And soon you’ll have more.

I need you focused here, Carl. To us.

But don’t worry, dear.

You’ll have Mrs Ramirez to fantasize when you jack off.

[C.A]

What are... you... talking...

[T.I]

Relax, baby. Do not worry your pretty head with more thoughts.

I need you to stand up like a good boy and come with us outside.

It’s time that we left this place, don’t you think?

[C.A]

N....O....

[T.I]

Oh yes it is, Carl...

Because where we’re going we have a bed for you, where you can sleep.

Don’t you want to sleep, Carl?

[C.A]

....Yes....

[T.I]

Oh, you’re so cute when you say “yes”, baby...

You want us to leave that place without paying, sweety?

You know, if we leave like this, we’re gonna be in your bed sooner...

You want to go to your bed sooner, baby?

[C.A]

Yes....

[T.I]

You want us to leave without paying, honey...?

[C.A]

Yes....

[T.I]

Much better... Well then, go boy! Go! Stand up! Follow senora Ramirez...

[C.A]

I feel... everything’s... spinning... what have... you done.... to me....

[T.I]

I told you, honey. I drugged you! Now run behind senora Ramirez! We got to prepare you for tomorrow!

[C.A]

I will... no... drugged...? What do you...

[T.I]

I-SAID-COME-WITH-ME, BIG GUY!

[C.A]

Let go... of me...!!!

[T.I]

You’re so pathetic, Carl. There’s no turning back now.

[C.A]

Let... go.... of.... me...

[T.I]

I’m gonna give you a new life, you fucking piece of shit! I’m gonna take every little thing that makes you who you are and I’m gonna rip it off!! I’m gonna search deep for your very best things that have happened in your life and I’m gonna make them bad... real bad...

I’m gonna make you a bad person, Carl...

[C.A]

You... can’t... I... w...

[T.I]

You are walking towards it, Carl. Don’t you see?

[C.A]

I...

[T.I]

A bitch, Carl. You will be our bitch. You will be the one who does all the bad things for us. Like a soldier, Carl. You will follow our commands and you will take care of everything, so that we always stay beyond any suspicion.

[C.A]

No...

[T.I]

Oh you will see, Carl... You’ll love it. You just need a little push, that’s all. You won’t believe how a person changes once you take from him everything that makes him, well, him...

[C.A]

I...

[T.I]

You are in for a big change this time, dear. You will either go crazy, or bad. There’s no a third option.

Let’s just hope that tomorrow we’ll be more than friends...