The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: A highschool senior randomly recieves telepathic powers one day and uses them typically.

Author’s Comments: This is my first real attempt at an MC story; keep in mind that I’m all about control. Comments and positive criticism would be appreciated.

An Interesting Day

Chapter 1

Not like it was a big deal or anything, but halfway through first period AP Spanish, Joel realized he was a telepath.

A feeling of unreality had been settling over him for weeks; life had the volume turned down with the contrast low. The interesting thing about the human mind is that when suddenly confronted with something completely unexpected, it will do one of two things: one, reject and ignore it, or two, accept it as unalterably true. That something manifested itself in Joel’s daydream.

In his mind, he was floating across a vast sea of black, billions upon billions of white pinpricks surrounding him, and he caught a glimpse of infinity… but suddenly, astonishingly, his psyche reverberated with some monumental effort, the neurons firing across his synapses becoming so frenzied that he physically felt the stress in his brain, and all the stars in his mind coalesced into a white door. Then, before he could think, a knock knock echoed in his head with bell like clarity.

And because all this took place in less than a hundredth of a second, which isn’t enough time to form a coherent thought, Joel opened the door in his mind without realizing it, which is exactly how these things happen.

He blinked.

He blinked again.

A couple of seconds later, he sighed, put his pen down and blinked some more.

‘So,’ he thought, ‘that’s what it was.’ And after a final, decisive blink, he said out loud, ‘Well, that’s alright then.’

His classmates had turned their heads inquisitively, and Kira said ‘What’s al—’ before Joel flicked a thought at them and everything was quiet. Kira stared passively into nothing, her mouth slightly open, he noted, before shifting focus to his new awareness.

Several minutes later, he was a bit clearer about which way was, figuratively speaking, up; smiling, he stretched and gazed around the room, taking stock of his peers. No, he corrected himself absently; not his peers, his pawns.

The guys sat on his left, John, Jordan and Oscar; they weren’t really friends of his, so he dismissed them and turned to the girls.

This was more promising.

The four girls sitting in a row to his right happened to be girls Joel had coveted for more than a year. Erica sat next to him, a cute blond-blue eyes American. Though she didn’t have the skinniness or the chest to be truly hot, she was definitely an 8, and had an innocence about her that showed up in her face and made her extremely attractive. Of course, Joel knew her well enough to know she was a real party girl who was about as innocent as he was, but that only added to her appeal. Right now, though, the light skinned face that usually wore a soft smile was blank, her eyebrows slightly raised in inquiry. Her eyes happened to be staring right at his. Curious, he reached out to touch her face. Her skin was warm, very warm, and he took a moment to caress her cheek and the nape of her neck, watching for some sort of reaction, but her face stayed expressionless. He used both hands and tugged at the corners of her mouth, bending it into a smile, but it was distorted and looked odd with her expressionless eyes.

Smile, he projected at her, and her face immediately brightened, her mouth relaxing into a natural smirk, but it was the eyes that made the difference, crinkling upwards so you knew she meant the smile. At another mental prompt, Erica’s smile grew even wider, and she showed all her teeth before sticking her thumb in her mouth and sucking noisily, still smiling and giggling happily in between slurps, staring at the wall. Her long blonde hair done into a ponytail bobbed up and down as she sucked, and Joel was momentarily transfixed as he imagined something else she could be doing.

All in good time, he thought chidingly.

He glanced to the side and saw Aurora with a rather puzzled look on her static face. Aurora was a busty Latina sporting hefty Ds that didn’t so much bounce as they did oscillate. She wasn’t small by any means, as was proved by her chest, but she was tall too, rising a good three inches above most guys; Joel, though, at 6″2, came out slightly ahead of her. He sat on her desk and looked. Aurora had pleasant Spanish features, a nice mix of high cheek bones and light mulatto skin; the fact that she had a bit of a chin didn’t take much from her beauty. He had her stand up and turn around so he could check out her ass. Lifting her skirt, he wasn’t at all surprised to note that she was wearing lace; she just seemed like that kind of girl. The ass itself wasn’t perfect, but definitely worth a second look, so he made a mental note as he squeezed her firm asscheeks for a bit before dropping the skirt. Then he thought, why not?, and said, " Aurora, lose the skirt.” Without giving any sign that she’d heard him, Aurora reached behind her and unzipped the skirt, pulling it down to her ankles and stepping daintily out of it. “The shirt, too, and turn around.” She turned around and pulled off her shirt and there she was, a half naked latina placidly waiting for his next command. Her face still had that cutely puzzled expression as she stared into the distance, and her vast mounds quivered slightly as she breathed, constrained only by inches of white lace; her body was toned and blemish free. Almost reverently, Joel reached out to cup her heaving chest, and nearly swooned as their full weight settled onto each hand. As he began to roll them around in his hands, Aurora’s face began to turn red; apparently, some part of her was still conscious of what was going on. With a grin, Joel began to rub the small nubs of her nipples that poked out and spoke to her.

“Anything wrong, Aurora?”

She didn’t answer for a moment, only gasped as her nipples stiffened under Joel’s fingers. “N... no... nothing’s wrong...” she managed to say, her breathing quickening.

“Are you sure?” Joel said as he smirked and became more intent on her tits, pinching her nipples and rolling them around between his long fingers.

“N... n....” Aurora was breathing heavily now, her face crimson, but then suddenly it was as if a switch had clicked off, and her words rushed out in a torrent. “Something’s really wrong here! I can’t move and oh god don’t stop, no, stop, oh god, what’s wrong with me? Look, Erica’s sucking her thumb right there and Ms Welsh isn’t moving and GOD that feels good, no wait, this is wrong, where are my clothes? What did—”

“Quiet!” Joel said quickly and stopped playing with her nipples. Frowning, he saw that her face was animated now, looking around the room, and her arms had begun to twitch. Thinking for a moment, Joel said, “Aurora?” When she looked at him, confusion in her eyes, he said, “Aurora, your conscious mind disappears NOW.” and snapped his fingers. He watched her face interestedly as it slowly drained of expression and colour until she stood there, unmoving, a placid look now on her beatific face. That should do it, he thought, satisfied. Then he walked behind Aurora and snapped off her bra, which fluttered to the ground in defeat. Facing her again, he was momentarily awed by the grandeur of her tits; they stood straight out from her chest, defying gravity and plain common sense. “Put your hands behind your head,” he commanded, and inhaled sharply as her tits stood out even more magnificently than before. He took a moment to admire her beautiful curves, giddy with control; there she stood, at attention, his last command the only thing in her mind. He drank in the perfect view, noting her large, stiff brown nipples, then commanded her to jump up and down. She did so, making little hops that made her giant breasts jiggle and sway delightfully, but something was missing. Then he knew, and he said, “Smile, Aurora,” sending a mental image to reinforce the command, and she did, a wide grin showing all her teeth blooming on her face as she jumped for his amusement.

After a time, Joel smiled himself and walked to the next object of his interest. Joanna was a slender brunette of Lebanese ancestry with honey coloured skin to match her honey coated voice. She had flowing features: a small face with thin, elegant eyebrows framed beautiful brown eyes and a petite, cute nose. In repose, her face resembled a bust of some lordly Arabic princess, but her lofty features hid the fact that she was a real down-to-earth, mischievous girl with a tinkling laugh that was often heard. Joel had often watched her long, ponytailed brown hair and pert lips as she spoke (she was actually very smart) and wistfully wished for a single kiss, but his attention was always drawn downwards; Joanna had the definition of perfect tits. Far bigger than her frame should have allowed, but not big enough to sag, a pair of large Cs hung suspended from her chest that fit her school shirt so tightly that when she walked, she left boys stunned and gasping for air in her wake. Her perfectly round tits were the kind that painters spent sleepless nights to capture on canvass, that made her the object of desire every boy at school (and probably a good number of girls). Joel had taken one look at them when he met her and knew that she had small nipples; that they could now be his to use or even own made him almost dizzy.

Unable to resist any longer, he suddenly said, “Joanna, stand up.” Joanna gracefully stood, eyes straight staring straight through him, face blank. “Look at me,” he commanded, and peered intently into her light brown eyes as she stared into his. Even though she was looking right at him, her eyes were completely expressionless- not dull, just empty- giving no sign that she saw him; for a moment, Joel shivered with apprehension and closed his eyes as he realized what kind of power he had grasped, but it was quickly suppressed by curiousity- and lust. Before he could go any further, he jumped with suprise as he felt Joanna’s slim fingers suddenly intertwine themselves lightly into his right hand and lead it slowly upwards. His breath caught, and he quickly opened his eyes to see that the blank mask was gone. Joanna looked up at him from half-hooded eyes, lips slightly apart, her breathing suddenly fast; she flushed and moaned very softly as she pulled Joel’s index finger into her mouth and began to nibble it, her tongue circling and caressing it as she moaned, almost purring, her eyes never leaving his. Every inch of her said, ‘I want you.’

“Kiss me,” said Joel in nearly a whisper as his breath caught in anticipation, and then Joanna flung her arms around his neck and pressed her mouth hard up against his. Her lips radiated heat as she kissed him desperately, her arms tightening around him; every nerve in Joel’s body began to tingle, and he closed his eyes and lost himself in the softness of her lips. His arms circled her instinctively, one griping her hair and pushing her head harder into his lips, the other taking a firm hold on her taut round ass; she moaned sibilantly into his mouth in response, pushing her body up against his and slowly grinding her hips on him. The feeling of her firm tits pressed against his chest drove him wild. Her tongue slipped past his lips and caressed his mouth with a light flick that made him shudder, and as their tongues touched for the first time Joel knew he had to have her.

Still, the part of his mind that wasn’t switched off with lust reminded him that the day was just beginning, so he reluctantly broke off the kiss. He and Joanna didn’t move for a moment, just stood there, heads together, Joanna’s eyes shimmering and staring into his as she breathed raggedly. When he could form a coherent thought again, Joel pulled away and wondered what the hell had just happened. Why had Joanna done that without as much as a look from him? He hypothesized two theories. His first was that Joanna had secret feelings for him and was able to act on them with the benefit of him temporarily stealing her rationality; as much as he wanted to believe that, though, he realized that his lust for her was so strong that he probably leaked a powerful mental image to her when he closed his eyes. He decided, for safety’s sake, to find out, and bitterly asked, “Do you have any secret feelings for me, Joanna?” sighing with disappointment as she shook her head. Then he cheered up as he again remembered that he was a telepath; he could have her on a leash and make her happy about it, he realized, and he suddenly felt really good. Then he felt bad for feeling good about it; then he felt good for feeling bad for feeling good about it and, satisfied, cast a wistful look at Joanna and walked over to his last subject: Kira.

If Joanna had the soft Middle Eastern features that excluded elegance and innocent fun, Kira took those looks and tweaked them into pure sex appeal. Like Joanna, she was mixed Lebanese and Jamaican (the two were related somehow) and had a similar physique, with a slender, well proportioned body standing at about 5″5. Though her chest size was smaller than Joanna’s (barely), she was a little shorter, so it suited her frame spectacularly well; her body curved outward in all the right places, not an ounce of fat anywhere on her, her stomach well toned because of hours at the gym. Kira’s face, though, was what really sealed the deal. Though her face was as similar to Joanna’s as her body was, her eyes slanted upward at the outside under her delicately curled dark eyelashes, and her eyebrows arched artistically to give her a coy look. Her raven hair reached her hair waist, worn loose and flowing around her shoulders, usually kept in check by a simple black hair band, and she had that constant half-smirk that girls who know they’re sexy always have on her thin pink lips. The combined effect of her small, narrow face and hot tight body was devastating; Kira was just dead smoking sexy.

Joel took a deep breath, filled with anticipation. The other girls here, while popular, were still his friends, but Kira was one of those almost mythical cool kids; an uber-popular, ultra-sexy, trendy upperclass girl with about as much personality as a potted plant. Joel was completely off her radar, being both outside her clique and, if not unpopular, at least introverted; a cold smile was as much as he’d gotten from Kira. There was no cold smile in sight now, though. Kira was staring fixedly at the spot where Joel used to be sitting, her body language relaxed. Her face was frozen with her penciled dark eyebrows raised questioningly and her mouth in the shape of an O; Joel looked closer and saw that her tongue was touching the roof of her mouth, halfway through the word ‘alright’. Her face should have looked awkward, but her eyes were serene; her face was placid, her breathing steady. Her pupils were dilated as well, Joel noted as his eyes traveled over her face’s light complexion and her narrow nose; he shifted his gaze downwards. Her school shirt had three buttons undone, showing the barest hint of her curvature. What to do, he wondered idly, for he was suddenly unsure of himself in front of this tanned beauty, frozen before him; and then for the second time he fully realized what he was capable of.

He could do any damn thing he wanted to do.

Anything.

Joel reached towards Kira’s face. His hand hovered over her cheek, but quickly darted to her hair band, plucking it out of her hair as he issued a mental command. Kira stood up, pushed her chair back and stretched, flexing her chest delightfully. With the same serene face, halfway through the word alright, she flicked her head back, tossing her waist long curly black locks over her shoulder in a second that felt like ten to Joel. A single lock of hair came to a gentle floating rest over her face in a moment of perfect impossibility as her hands rose to undo the fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh button of her thin white shirt, and she stood there, her too smooth stomach revealed by her shirt dangling traitorously open. Joel eyes traveled up; she wore a simple black bra. He didn’t need to send Kira a worded command… he just allowed his vivid thoughts to briefly stream into her mind, appearing suddenly as gleaming gossamer thread of nothing between them that he knew only he saw. But the thread vanished as Joel watched Kira’s hands cup her tightly confined breasts. Her fingers dragged erotic patterns across her glowing skin, hands squeezing and caressing her tits that had begun to heave; Joel, with a small smile on his face, looked up to admire the unchanged expression on her serene face, and nobody should ever have to see the kind of light glinting in his sharp hazel eyes that- very faintly- had begun to glow....

Joel got up about a minute later and strolled over to his teacher’s desk; Ms Welsh, a short Scottish woman in her mid 30’s, was staring intently at her computer screen with her fingers still on the keyboard. “Ms Welsh, go hump that desk,” he said disinterestedly, waving his hand to the left. She hastily stood up and made for the nearest desk; meanwhile Joel had sat down in the comfortable ‘Teacher’s Chair’ and dialed zero on the wall phone (which functioned as an intercom around the school); he guessed that dialing zero called the office, and he was right. The assistant secretary, Caroline, picked up. Joel propped his feet up on the desk, and grinned wolfishly, sending thought tendrils through the ether into Caroline’s mind with a mental twist; the simplicity, the control… it was exhilarating, but lasted only a moment. He leaned back in the chair and relaxed, and began mentally directing the girls as he spoke. “Hey, Caroline? Yeah it’s Joel. Your nipples are harder than they’ve ever been. Listen, take two folder clips and clamp them on them, okay? It’ll hurt but keep you constantly horny. What’s the thickest, longest thing around right now? A glass bottle? Why, what was in it? Naughty, naughty, that’s not allowed on school premises. Put it your pussy; it’ll feel amazing, you’ll have a mind blowing orgasm every minute until I tell you otherwise. Make sure no one notices anything. Is it in there? Good. Now, could you give me an outside line? Thanks, bye.”

Joel hung up. He scratched his neck and refocused his attention on the class, enjoying the results of his recent commands. The girls stood in a row in front of the desk, all moaning softly; Joel had sharpened their building arousal, and their breathy whimpers of arousal were a pleasant chorus to him. Kira stood on the left with the same look on her now flushed face, despite her moans; her hands pulled roughly at her heavenly, exposed tits, the bra having slipped down long ago. Joel saw glimpses of small, diamond hard brown nipples. Joanna, on Kira’s right, was fully clothed, but her hands were glued to her inner thighs and the look on her face was pure decadence. Joel wasn’t allowing her to touch her pussy, but she was on fire and nearly there; she whined softly with closed eyes, begging, pleading with him to let her touch herself, and her hands urgently rubbed her thighs in rhythm with her squirming body. Her hair cascaded about her shoulders like an auburn waterfall, and the bare want on her face burned itself into Joel’s mind.

Erica stood next to Joanna. She was still sucking her thumb and smiling, but she was as horny as the rest; the sucking had ceased to have any semblance of innocence. Her childish giggles were now throaty, lustful groans, and she looked right at Joel with half open, smoldering eyes that were still full of laughter. Her other hand had strayed downwards to massage herself wantonly through her navy blue skirt. Aurora was wearing only panties, but wasn’t even aware of the fact. She had hopped over to the desk and remained jumping in place beside Erica; Joel had increased the sensitivity of her large nipples, and they poked out like bullets, obviously stimulated by the bouncing of her tits. Joel noticed the wet spot staining her white lace panties. Aurora’s moans were the loudest; she was the only one forbidden to touch herself anywhere, but her face showed only horniness, not awareness.

Above and beyond how they looked, though, were their thoughts that permeated through Joel’s mind at his will. The lust their thoughts radiated was undiluted; they had completely accepted his control and were sincerely glad. His control was so complete that no one had a clue that anything abnormal was going on; he resolved to learn about state of mind that he imposed on Aurora.

Joel basked in his control for about two seconds (which with his new awareness seemed a long time indeed) before the phone rang; the outside line sent by Caroline. He picked up and dialed his home phone number; his dad picked up, so Joel would use him.

“Hey, dad. Could you look in the guitar case on the top shelf of my closet and take out my weed? Yeah, and my papers and lighters are in the Converse box on my printer. Drive it to school and leave everything at the front desk with Caroline, then leave forget all about it. Understand? Good.”

Joel hung up and flicked a switch in the girls’ mind simultaneously.

Kira’s face finally unfroze and strained with sudden, almost painful pleasure, her fingers brutally twisting her nipples. Joanna sighed long and deep, biting her bottom lip hard and at last pressing her hands into her throbbing pussy. Erica shuddered, whimpering around her thumb pushed even deeper into her mouth, furiously rubbing her cunt through her skirt; Aurora’s moans grew louder and louder, as did the others’, in a crescendo of raw lust that grew and grew and Joel half closed his eyes and smiled at the sensations washing over him and the girls screamed as they finally climaxed.

As the girls slowly came down, Joel was left breathless from the intensity of what had just happened. If this was how things were going to be… and yet, his eyes strayed to Joanna, Joanna with her eyes closed and strands of her weightless auburn hair hanging in her face as she breathed heavily, and he couldn’t complete the thought. “I’ll have to be careful with you…” he whispered as his glowing eyes traced the soft lines of her face.

Joel heard a noise and looked lazily to the left to see Ms Welsh, with a prim expression on her face, gripping a desk tightly as she repeatedly ground her crotch into it. He laughed out loud for the first time and checked his watch; 8:30 AM.

It was going to be an interesting day.